The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy

Go down

Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy Empty Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy

Post by Rika Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 am

So this is still a work in progress. I will update this post when I am done, done. And the mini profile pic will change to show the final product.

Stupid final form...Why you so hard. Anywho,

If you are reading this, then you either bored or curious about my madness. Either way, I just wanted to rant a bit because it is fun and amusing and two...this has been the most ridiculous process when it came to a character. I am pretty solid when picking characters, but I guess once we said when he gets his final form and the pic change and stays that way permanently, all of sudden he and I became very picky about what face we wanted.

We went through like a hundred of pictures and just when we settled he was like nope I dun want that kid face find something else, so we went back to searching until finally while searching for something completely different we found the damn answer. You'll see him in after I fight with the damn app again to make it completed.

FINALLY have a permenant face! Jeez mon.

Outside of that we may have to test some other things for his powers. Summoning is nice, but I want something more tighter and less all over the place. We believe the power might stem directly from him, so I'll see what I can do as far as working that angle from where we are.

Phew! Feel much better now.

....Now to fix this damn thing for the umteenth picture wise...at least the Face Claim is final...The powers will be a work in progress until we can settle with them too.

Last edited by Rika on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy Empty Re: Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy

Post by Rika Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Note: The information collected here is just backstory for Jezzabella. The rest is revealed via RP. With that being said here we go. This backstory is split into two pieces: one is from Jezzabella's side and the other is from Helix's. Here is the part from Jezabella's side and his story as the character knows it.

The Past (Jezzabella's side)

The creature called Jezabella was created by a group of scientists working for some unknown organization whose name has long been forgotten. This organization existed to create weapons for the government of the time. One of their creation was the Angel of Death Project - a project that turned humans into weapons. While the organization made many different types of human weapons with various degrees of success, they were never pleased. They began playing around with combinations of materials, DNA and other matter to find the combination to create the perfect weapon.

It took some years of hard work and sweat, but they finally got the answer in the form of Jezabella. Jezabella was born as a single creature. Its skin was naturally dark, its eyes amber and its hair naturally two-toned. From the get go the creature showed both male and female traits making it hard for scientist to figure out just what it was for a long time, but as it developed it showed signs that it was at least physically male though it never displayed any interest of being associated with either gender as it continued to display both female and male behaviors. When it was about one the creature unexpectedly broke into two. Trying to determine if this split was a power or not the scientists of the time began to observe the pair.

Broken down into a dark haired male and another male that was blonde, the scientist watched as the dark hair child displayed traits such territorialism and protectiveness. He was ever alert and always seemed to have a plan despite how young he was. For someone so young, he wouldn’t let the main staff get near himself or his brother. He always found ways to hide in spaces the scientist couldn’t reach them in and when force was used to get them out of said spots, the dark haired one put up so much of a fight that the main staff backed off on fear of damaging the goods.

The blonde while definitely far less aggressive was very skittish and typically moved elsewhere when approached, but he never fully left the area. He just kept a watchful gaze on whoever was in the room. Seeing that at least one displayed curiosity, the scientist did try to separate the pair and over time succeed in getting the pair in separate rooms; however, the problem came after that.

While the dark haired male’s aggressiveness increased which was no surprise to the scientist, what they did not expect was the behavior from the blonde. He remained skittish as usual, moving away from any that approached for a few days, but then out of the blue he let one of the female scientists approach him and for a few hours actually seemed to play with the woman and be nice to her, but then without warning he went from sweet to hostile, attacking the woman via biting and clawing. Despite him being a child, he was strong and had done quite a bit of damage before security was able to sedate him and get the woman out of the room.

The scientists observed the woman’s injuries and took note they were claw marks and appeared to have come from an animal rather than something human. Curious the scientists asked the woman what had happened, but she kept saying the blonde transformed into a demon and attacked her. With no way to get any further information out of her, the scientists decided to try some other tests on the blonde.

By stressing him out with situations, the scientist did discover the blonde could indeed become aggressive or do things he normally wouldn’t to get out of the situations forced upon him. While the child did display high intelligence, he never displayed power of any sort that suggested he could shape shift no matter how harsh the situation became, but what the scientists did notice was that the child seemed to get worn out really fast after each test and not recover even with rest...  and after a while the child wouldn’t even respond to threats presented forcing the scientists to abandon the tests. They tried to wait to see if the blonde would pull through so they could try other tests on him to be absolutely clear that the other did not have demon powers; however, he did not recover and remained ill causing the scientists to scratch their heads as to what was going on. A few hours later, the head scientist was called away by a nurse who had been watching the dark haired child. She took the scientist to the room and showed him that for no reason at all, the child had collapsed and became unresponsive.

Finding this peculiar, the scientist had him taken off for observation. However, no amount of observing of the pair seemed to yield anything of use and the pairs condition only continued to get worse. Giving up on finding a cure, the pair were eventually handed over to Dr. Wong who was to take care of the pair by getting rid of them.

The man was order to drown them in the river like he did all the other failed experiments and so, he took the children to a house by the River of Eternal Sleep and like all his “patients” prep them to be drowned. He made sure they looked their best and thought it would be wise to at least let the twins be together until the next morning when he planned to drown them.

However, when the next morning arrived and he went to get the pair, he found himself quite shocked to find that the pair had become one again and while a bit dazed and still weak, it was quite aware it was going to be killed; however, instead of running or attacking, the creature seemed to accept that fact even though it was only 5 years old.

Astonished at the creatures recovery, but also the creature’s intelligence level, the doctor decided not to kill the pair and instead hide them away moving them from the execution ground to his personal home under the pretense he was using the dead bodies for his own personal experiments.

He never told his superiors that the creature survived and recovered. Despite having the will to actually kill him if it wanted to the creature never harm him or did anything to blow his cover. In fact it never even tried to escape even though the doctor left the doors unlocked and gave it permission to wander around his large mansion.

For a month, the creature remained in the room simply watching him or listening to him if he did approach. The creature wouldn’t eat, though it did seem to take to water alone for a few days and then slowly, but surely it started testing out more solid foods until finally it could actually eat meals.

As the creature regained its strength, it began to become more curious and explore its surroundings. It warmed up to Dr. Wong and over the course of 4 years became quite close to the doctor. During its time with the doctor, the creature did display the odd trait of breaking into two sometimes at will and at other times at random. Curious as to why the creature did this, the doctor ran a few tests and discovered that the matter they were made with was unstable and so in turn caused the split up. Seeking to help the creature become stabilized, the doctor began to do extensive research on the matter; however, just as he found the secret to it all, he became ill and finding he was unable to take care of the creature he named Jezabella, he handed them over to his sister Olivia a year later. She took them in easily enough and did indeed care for them and gave the split halves separate names (Rika and Tamiki); however, their lifestyle changed from there. They were brought up to be spoiled and manipulative to power their mother’s business and for the most part that is what they have done up to this point.

As for Dr. Wong, he spent the last of his life writing down what was needed to make Jezebella whole and stable permanently, but before he could share his knowledge with the creature or his sister, he passed and his work remained hidden within the mansion awaiting for the day that it would be uncovered again.

The Present (Jezzabella’s Side)
Jezabella became a strange being that is the main attraction for the business that Oliva runs. The performer is said to be very beautiful and deceiving in whether it is male or female, its form seeming to change in the eye of the one beholding it.

Jezabella is said to be very charming, sociable, flirty, confident, and approachable enough. Anyone in its presence can tell you they don’t want to leave and yet there are many that warns not to get close to the creature for as beautiful and entrancing as it is there is something in the
being's eyes that lets you know that the moment you drop your guard is the moment you will die.

But what is Jezabella really?

Jezabella is a sexually ambiguous creature that can be made to look like a male or female depending on how it is dressed or chooses to act making it hard to peg it as one or the other. Many will argue for one gender or the other, but to approach the creature and ask it will simply state that “they are themselves” suggesting they either don’t follow gender labels or is in fact truly genderless. It is a mystery only the being seems to have the answer to.

Jezabella is one being, but at the same time two. It is very aware of its dual personalities and embraces both equally creating this playful yet insane and deadly personality that it shows the world. The creature seems to enjoy toying with lives, playing games, and gambling in general. It seems  to live for chaos and mischief though why this is no one knows. It is not even certain this is their true life anyway or a lie they use to cover something more.

In reality, the above is a lie that Jezzabella shows the world hiding much of the truth underneath. The truth of the matter is that the creature is very broken mentally and physically deteroiating. It doesn’t understand why it is like this and with no one to really share its concern with, it has fallen into a deep depression over the fact that it could in actually vanish literally. It tries to put on a brave face, but in the end is slowly drowning. Top this with the fact that it knows that Olivia only loves it and pays so much attention to it due to the fact that she wants to keep it healthy and well enough to use in her plans. It knows in reality the woman has no real attachment to itself and only pretends to be family; however, due to having nowhere else to run and a bit frightened to step out on its own, the creature remains in its personal hell slowly, but surely losing it….

It makes one wonder if the creature will ever find its peace and freedom...ever become whole and in turn stable once more. Only time will tell.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy Empty Re: Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy

Post by Rika Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:38 am

Note: This part is subject to change. I am thinking he would be like a Forgotten where the power comes directly from him once he is whole. Just got continue to tweak this after the thread needed to make him complete is wrapped up. Anyway, the power list is more manageable and likeable once he is stable. He apparently isn't a summoner.

Powers

So far they have displayed the following:

Break/Fusion The ability to break into its two separate parts. While they can use it at will for the most part this ability is a by product of being an unstable being. Most of the time the seperation is involuntary much to the creature’s agitation. It is one of those things that it does not yet understand about itself, but seeks to fix as it searches for ways to become a whole and stable. (This power is lost once once stabilized)

Superhuman: Agile, acrobatic, can fall from heights that hurt normal humans, can pick up things that cannot typically be picked up without some form of assistance- large crates and heavy items like furniture seems to be easy enough for them to move. They can shove a car on its own, but cannot pick them up. He seems to have a limit and wears out when he over does it and despite being able to handle falls, he is not immortal. He can break and he can die. (This power stays once stabilized)

Summoning: No one is quite sure how or where these creatures come from or how Jezzie is connected to them, but the creature can summon both large or small beings to their side. It is thought that maybe it is because of the sort of creature that Jezz is that he has this power. Whatever the truth is, he has displayed that he can summon the following so far:

~ Blood Crows:A swarm of flesh eating birds known as Blood Crows. They are actually quite beautiful birds that have various colored feathers looking like miniature peacocks though they are about the size of a parrot, but they are deadly.

~ Eva: The Dream Cat: She can create anything she puts her mind to and twist dreams as she likes. She is a very clingy cat and does not do well with summons like Helix who cannot stand her behavior. She is very arrogant, but surprisingly cowardly when placed under certain pressures. She appears as a black cat or a little girl. - There is something special about this cat, but what is unknown.

~ Helix: Standing at only 3 feet high most mistaken this strange wanderer as a child dressed up until they get a better look at him and encounter his serious and no-nonsense personality. Unlike some of the other summons in Jezabella's arsenal, this summon is one of the few that can talk and understand human speech well. He isn't afraid to speak to others outside of Jezabella and while not bound to the man by a contract like others, the creature has taught the man a spell he can use to summon him if he needs to. The details of this agreement and how it occurred is unknown, but it seems the pair are good friends and work together out of respect and loyalty towards each other. He gets along well with Hyacintha and most of the other summons, but he cannot stand Eva due to her arrogant and overly attached nature to Jezabella. If the cat (Eva) is apart of Jezabella's attack force the creature will not come if summoned. For something so small, he sure knows his spells and can pack a punch when he wants to.[/i] He seems to be more than a summon, but why is unknown.

~ Hyacintha: A rather mysterious sort of spirit, Hyacintha is of the Kitsune Clan. The Kitsune Clan are composed of foxes that have multiple tails the oldest and wisest saying to have 9 while the youngest has one. Having two tails means that Hyacintha has been around for at least 200 years, but why this usually secretive and elusive creature decided to follow the commands of a human of all things is a mystery. What is known is that she is fiercely loyal to her master and while not powerful she will protect him with her fiery strength and spirit. - There is something special about this fox, but what is unknown.

**Note: Summoning is lost also once he stabilizes.

Currently locked powers until Dungeon is over: (These powers replace the ones lost)

Float: It uses only a bit of his mental energy to levitate and remaining floating above ground. He typically stays a few feet off the ground and does not use his mental power to actually fly since that takes a great deal of energy and concentration and can tire him out, so he doesn't fly with his mental powers unless his wings are out and/or he has no other choices. Regardless, he certainly likes to float in the air rather than remain grounded so he floats alot.

Warp: Teleportation really. It allows him to disappear and reappear in another spot. Typically used when needed on a day to day basis and he can only teleport to what he can see or has seen. This is short distance though. He can't teleport all the way across the world. Just no. In battle warp plays in his dodge ability and also the sort of moves he performs on the battle field. It takes a bit more energy than just floating, so he uses the ability wisely so as
not to wear himself out.

Push/Pull/Grab: Telekinis is really what this is. He can grab, pull, push things with his mind; however, the bigger the thing in the more energy is used. He uses this ability here and there to do things. Much like float it uses little energy unless of course he does something major with it.

Elemental Powers: Fire, wind, water, light dark, earth - the six elements of the world that he can use to manipulate to create attacks and weapons. - This one will be the bulk of his attack power and will be worked on over time.

Shapeshift: An ability that I will work on giving him since Kitsune's do shapeshift and he is a kitsune at his core despite looks and changes.  

Weapon:

Crimson Rose - a weapon that appears to be a solid sword with multiple cracks in it. As a solid piece it is about 27" (about 2.5 ft) long made of a strange yet sturdy metal. Its blade is white silver with black lines upon it and its handle is elegantly craved black material of skulls and crimson colored roses. The blade is slightly curved and well balanced designed to resemble a katana, but it is a bit wider and thicker due to the fact that with a flick of the wrist, the blade will break apart into a bladed whip that can be swung about for mid range attacks and also used to grab things far away or wrap around things allowing for pulling, throwing, or temporary binding maneuvers. When retracted its length is about 4ft as it hangs at the side loosely, but the flexible wire that runs through it can extend up to 20 ft in the direction it swung. Whether he uses it as a sword or bladed whip this weapon is clearly designed to do piercing damage rather than the typical slashing that would be associated with blades.

NOTE TO SELF: ONLY PWERS RIKA HAS IS HEALING AND SHAPESHIFTING. HE IS A PHYSICAL FIGHTER/SUPPORT

Last edited by Rika on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:50 am

The Looks:

While Jezz was unstable he appeared as the twins - Rika and Tamiki most of the time, but on occasion would appear as his whole self Jezzabella). While unstable, he broke and reconnected when it came to these forms; however, after the strange fall into another world with Sharaku, Jezz gained a vital piece of himself that helped stabilize him and in turn change him to his true self. He now looks like this on a normal basis permanently. While the change has changed his life style and has brought back some of his memories, he is still learning that in the wake of losing his ability to fuse and break apart, he has other abilities open to him and he is also discovering new things about himself as he takes a different path in life..

Take note: He does have the ability to shift into a human when he needs to blend in,  like if they are in a public setting. When he looks like this his demon form without the horns and wings (looks like this: human), but this is done as needed and he mostly stays in his natural demon form.

Also once stablized, he does resume using his real name Rika. It is mere coincidence that Olivia named one of the halves his true name.

Last edited by Rika on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:19 am

Note: This is the other half of the story that ties up some loose strings. So let’s begin.

My name is Helix. I am a drifter that travels between worlds. I document many notes on what I see and experience, so that I may share with the world the knowledge I have gained. I am ageless though I am not a demon or spirit. My kind simply has long lives and the ability to dabble in magic to protect ourselves from what is out there. We make it our sole purpose to collect and catalog all matters pertaining to the worlds around us. We are suppose to view all from a neutral standpoint, never getting involved or attached to what we see or encounter; however, I have broken that rule and so I am shunned by even my own clan. I have no home to go to, so I drift from place-to-place continuing my collection of data while also trying to help the very thing that got me shunned and disowned in the first place. What is it that did this you ask? Well that is rather long story, but if you’ll stay a while, I’ll tell you my tale..

The Past (Helix Side)

It was about 10 years ago when I first encountered a shapeshifting fox demon known as a kitsune. My first encounter with the creature was rather rough, the multi-tailed fox was highly aggressive and would not let me pass on the path I needed to travel. I tried other paths to work around the the creature, but no matter where I went the creature blocked my path. It became frustrating not being able to proceed forward, so I created a plan that would get the fox out my way. I worked hard on my plan during the night and upon the next day, I was ready for the creature. I took the straightest path this time around and as expected I spotted the fox again directly in my path. As soon as it saw me it came charging in a fashion I had never seen it do before. Even so I prepared myself to unleash my plan. My hand went to the pouch the item was in; however, before I could draw it the fox was barreling into me and knocking me over. At first this was panic inducing since the way it had my arms I could not move very well, but upon looking at the creature, I found its snarling and growling wasn’t directed towards me, but something behind me instead.

Finding this strange, I tilted my head back to take a look at what it was so upset about...and discovered something far more frightening than the creature upon me now. A shadow demon had taken residence in my shadow without me even knowing it and in turn had steadily been getting strong so that it may eat me in turn. As soon as that registered in my mind, the fox upon me attacked the bizarre and twisted creature. The attack from the fox drove the creature out of my shadow, but it was painful considering the shadow demon had already began to plant a few threads in me that would allow it to leech off my life. Thankfully the number of threads was small enough so when they were yanked out thanks to the creature’s removal, I only suffered minor pain.

Stunned by the situation, I watched as the fox drove the beast deep in the forest disappearing from sight. At first, I simply laid where I was trying to understand why a demon would aid me. Demons were not known for their kindness….and to find one of such a nature was as easy as finding a small needle in a sea of hay. Baffled by the behavior, I eventually did get up, but instead of leaving the matter alone and proceeding forward something in me told me not to leave until I saw that fox again. I ended up staying the night near the road where it disappeared, but the next morning the fox did not show up.

I gave it a few hours, but it still did not return, so I got up and headed out onto the path….the path the fox had taken not the one I should’ve taken to continue my task. I knew I was breaking the rules of my clan, but I did not care as a deep desire to see what happened to that fox drove me through those twisted woods until I became lost; however, even lost, I did not give up trying to find the fox. I don’t know how much time past, but I just remembered it was nighttime when I finally found the fox hiding deep in those woods.

Its coat was a mixture of blood and shadows. It was a mess barely holding onto life...and I...I didn’t walk away from it. I approached it and wanted to help the demon. Naturally, the creature took note of me and attempted to resist, but was too weak to bite and bare fangs. It was with reluctance it let me aid it.

I healed the creature and once it was back on its feet, the creature ran off. I thought it had abandoned me to the twisted woods, but to my surprise the creature let out a strange yapping sound giving away its location. It took a moment for me to realize it wanted me to follow it, but in time I did. It took many days to get out of the forest, but with the fox’s help I made it out. Happy to be free of the forest, I turned to thank the fox, but it was gone.

However, it did not sadden me. I was at peace with the matter and continued on my way. I reached my destination, but the elders there had already learned about what I had done and so stripping me of my full name and title, I was disowned and turned away right then and there. With nothing, but the clothes on my back and my traveling items, I had to hit the road again and do my best without anyone to aid me. I struggled because the world around me didn’t accept what was different or strange easily; however, I did not give up and did what I could to go forward.

In time though, I would get sick and too poor to afford medicine of any sort, I had to push through it without relief. I fought, but the sickness was too strong and in time, I could not move or help myself. Resting against the wall of an old building, I watched as my world slowly faded day by day...hour by hour. I was dying, but could do nothing about it and no one around cared. Yet, I still fought when physically I could not….but that only lasted me so long before my mind began to fail me and my eyes began to close.

I thought when that darkness came to me, I would not escape from it, so it was always confusing that I would suddenly feel pain or burning and occasionally when I could see, I would see a dark haired person always at my side. I could never bring the face into focus, but I could see those red eyes. Eyes that reminded me of the fox I met back in the forest. Eyes that calmed me despite whatever hell I was going through.

For an unknown amount of time, I went through this cycle of pain and fire until finally one day it ended. The day the cycle ended was the day that I was able to open my eyes and after a few moments realized I was among the living still, but how that was was a mystery until in my weakened state, I took notice that something was lying to my left. When I turned my head to look, I found the dark hair person there, a beautiful male that somehow brought a calmness to me despite not recognizing him. When the male opened his eyes and saw me awake he was relieved despite seeming drained and tired still. He spoke with me, those red eyes of his keeping my attention. Those familiar red eyes.

I spent quite a while with the fellow that would not give me his name. He took care of me and somehow this felt right. Like we were old friends or something. When I got back on my feet and left town, he followed since he was going the same way. We remain travel companions for days our bond with one another drawing us closer to one another until it was almost unnatural to not find the guy at my side or in the area nearby. When the day came that we did need to part, I was a bit sad, but understood we each had our own path in life to walk. As we were making our farewells, the man who had began walking off turned back and came to me.

Looking me up and down, he asked if I would make a pact with him. Finding the question a bit strange, I poked further on the matter, but all I got was that a pact for him was a sign of unbreakable friendship. It took me a few seconds, but in time I took him up on the offer and so reached out my hand to seal the deal. He took it, but instead of holding a human hand. I found myself holding a familiar black paw.

The man before me revealed his true self as the kitsune I had saved and with a grin he gave me his name - Rika - a sign he gave me his absolute trust. With the pact made we parted ways, but over time we would always cross paths with each other. In fact, we ran into each other so much that I became accustom to randomly bumping into the fox or man in places, so when he suddenly stopped appearing about two years ago, I became worried and began to search high and low for the creature. It took me three years to finally find the clues needed to figure out what happened to my friend.

I am unsure how he was captured or broken, all I know is when I found my friend again, he was not the same as he was before. He had been transformed into a different person and thing and renamed Jezzabella. Jezzabella… It was a strange creature that made me quite sad to see what had become of the once confident and free creature I had become friends with. He was so broken I couldn’t believe that what I was viewing was indeed my friend, but there was enough evidence in that broken creature to let me know it was indeed him.

I wanted to find out what it was that had gotten him this way and so remaining hidden, I began to dig deeper into the matter while keeping a track on where he was at all time. Over time, I stumbled across an old home where I found various notes from Dr. Wong who had been the caretaker of the creature named he had named Jezzabella. In his notes, he explained the process of how the broken being was created and told how it was missing a component making the being unstable and in turn bound to fall apart literally and perish. In the notes, he spoke of a solution to the problem. He stated that the demon and human components could become one if they had a particular crystal inserted into them; however, this crystal was an elusive item that had been split into two and buried within two living beings a while back by the scientist that created it. It was to spite the lab he worked for and make sure none of their weapons ever became stable enough to become the perfect weapon.

Dr. Wong mentioned hunting for these crystal pieces to get them back and placed into Jezabella to save the creature, but he never got around to it and instead perish himself. Dr. Wong gave Jezabella over to a woman who was to be his caretaker...and while I hated to do it, I had to leave my friend and try to find these two crystals. Only with their location in my hand could I approach and actually help my friend.

The Present (Helix’s Side)

It took me many years to finally locate one half of the crystal. It was hidden in ironically a small female fox demon that had been living in a city of a far off land. When I found her and confirmed what she was, she willing agreed to travel with me to help my friend. As for the other piece….Well it seemed my friend unintentionally found it. The cat known as Eva, the dream master, is that final piece and for the most part was living with Jezabella. I had to wait months to get Eva alone and request her aid; however, instead the damn cat refused to assist and shedding her usual form she disappeared into the worlds. Agitated, I hunted her trace until I finally did find the blasted cat in a far off forest; however, instead of approaching, I decided to set a trap. A trap for both my friend and her. It was simple: pull the creature called Jezzabella into the world the cat was and in turn, lead him to the her. With all the components there and with Hyacintha’s help, the stubborn cat would have no choice, but to give up her half of the crystal and in turn complete the process needed to get Rika back to himself.

I set my trap well, but I did not calculate having another be pulled along for the ride. I am not sure what this other male named Sharaku will do to the plan, but he seems for whatever reason to be helping Jezabella, so maybe in the end the extra hand will make gaining what we need easier...though I cannot say the same for escaping the place the cat has hidden in.

Note: The rest of this is revealed via RP and the dungeon currently going on and this concludes all the backstory needed for Jezabella.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Finalized Powers

Now that Rika is stable the following powers have stayed with him and are pretty much what he uses throughout the RP. These powers will be more refined in later posts when used in battles or in situations. For now this is a skeleton of things.

Superhuman: Agile, acrobatic, can fall from heights that hurt normal humans, can pick up things that cannot typically be picked up without some form of assistance- large crates and heavy items like furniture seems to be easy enough for him to move. He can shove a car on his own, but cannot pick them up quite yet. He seems to have a limit and wears out when he over does it and despite being able to handle falls, he is not immortal. He can break and he can die.

Flying: He has wings so this is a no brainer and probably doesn't need to be mentioned. Ah well.

Shapeshift: An ability that allows him to shift between his demon form, his human form, and natural form and also allows him to shift into other things too including people.

Type of Fighter: Physical attacker (use adaptable armed and unarmed combat) with Shapeshifting at his disposal. He also has enough medical knowledge at his back to be a healer of a sort.

Weapon:

Crimson Rose - a chain with weights on the end. It can extend up to twenty feet... though it seems like the extending part might be due to magic since the actually chain is only about 5 feet in length. It gets its name from the flower like weights at the end and the black and red coloration of the chain links. It is a very elegant and deadly weapon in Rika's hands. It can also be used for things outside of battle if needed. When not in use, the weapon crops up as a choker upon the demon's neck or a collar when in fox form. It is a simply chain with a elegant rose like pendant on it. The thing is almost always apparent, but there has been times when it seems to be missing though why that is no one knows.

NPCs

Helix: Standing at only 3 feet high most mistaken this strange wanderer as a child dressed up until they get a better look at him and encounter his serious and no-nonsense personality. This is the only "summon" in Rika has so to speak. Though the dungeon and stablizing process is completed it seems the creature will still come if the demon uses to the spell taught to him summon him. The details of this agreement and how it occurred is unknown, but it seems the pair are good friends and work together out of respect and loyalty towards each other.

Olivia: Mother. She is still there though her presence is less of a big deal in Rika's life since he moved out. While he is by no means attached heavily to the woman, he does still visit her and check up on her. Perhaps a lingering thing from Jezzabella's attachment to the woman or maybe he just feels bad since the woman literally lost all her family when he became whole again and seems to be taking the blow a bit hard.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:45 pm

> That moment when you can't remember how old your character is.

Rika, how old are ya again?

Rika rubs eyes sleepily and looks over at me with a yawn. "Mmm. 26.."

And Mama Merek?

"40."

I guessed right.

Rika shrugs and rolls over going back to sleep.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rika's Backstory and Some General Data About the Guy Empty Fine Tuning Powers

Post by Rika Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 am

So let's tightened the controls and break it down into two parts:

1st Power is Shapeshift:

This power only allows him to shift between his human form -- his humanoid form with wings, horns, tail, and ears -- and his kitsune form which is the four tailed fox with horns. This ability does allow him to shift things like hair color and skin tone and things of that nature, but after consideration it won't let him alter the forms like to other creatures. This is his main power and he one he starts with. He can climb tress and fly due to wings and claws. And he likes to swim so there is that.

The second power is something I guess I'll call Ancient Tongue:
Ths poweris pretty much Calabus Racial Strength adapted to Rika. It is a way of communicating to the spirits, dreams, and nature of the world is through an ancient and forgotten demon language. Everything in world has a voice and by learning their language Rika can speak to the world around him to do things like make trees to grow, get animals to obey his command, get spirits to cooperate with him etc. He can use this skill in battle at the cost of pain and risk of fatigue since he needs a higher amount of concentration to actually summon and connect to a creature on the field in order to command it. He can usually summon a being for three posts before it disappears and then has to rest for three post before doing it again. The creature he summon can do moderate to heavy damage. When not in use, Rika has to rely on his own skills which rest in physical attacks and support magic this ability allows him to have. Thus his healing abilities remain. Kind of like a traveler that helps people and things along the way. This is more meditative and is for when he begins adding art back into his life. There are some fights and I will probably do some post to flesh this out exactly since this is a new power he has revealed to me.

I believe after all this time I've actually settled into two specific powers that aren't all over the place - even if the way the second is written makes it seems that way. It is pretty specific and has the catch of being a strain on the mind and body since it does use a good amount of energy and even though it does alot of good and helps Rika out, it also lets alot of the bad in too such as bad spirits that can possess him and also the cost to use the magic for fights ourside of energy is also some pain. If it is overused he can harm himself badly both physically and mentally and can even knock himself unconcious. As he gets better with this, he'll be able to hold himself up in battle, but he does have to rest afterwards before he can join another ring of battles.

*thinks.* I am definitely gonna play with this and have him learn it. This can work. Yes. Yes. I like.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down