Sharaku

Rika

Land of Mystery

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Land of Mystery

Post by Rika on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:43 am

We Don't Move. We Teleport see!:
1 down, 3 left. Should be on the red demon star.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 pm

That way of thinking would definitely be the guy’s downfall one day. Saying ‘it’s okay’ does nothing, for in a case such as this one, it is very much just a lie. Unless the blonde wanted to live his entire life surrounding himself with pretenses and lies, just so he could escape feeling bad for a few moments each time, then doing this was pretty bad. It only added to the issues in the end, and solved none of them for real. No matter how bad the truth would feel, the guy would have to eventually learn that he needs to face things for what they are to progress somewhere. And honestly, the more people allowed the guy to avoid the issues and escape them by clinging onto technically empty soothing words, the harder it would be to actually face it all in the end. It was extremely baffling in a sense. What did the people who acted that way think they were accomplishing? They only made it so that the blonde actually came to expect being patted and comforted, as if it was something that helped him. Was it really? The guy couldn’t last the moment he wasn’t getting his dose of pseudo escape, which was arguably pretty screwed up. That’s not a way to live…

He would honestly roll his eyes at the answer he was given to his question. ‘’The ‘point’ is that you have your own life and live for yourself. The hell does it matter what others assume they see when they look at you? You can’t please everyone. There will always be someone who doesn’t like what you do. You going to always change how you act just to make every person you meet like you? If so, then who are you really? Just a nobody without an actual sense of self who only adopts mannerisms to please those around him?’’ What’s the point of life if all you do is bend yourself over to make sure you get some affection from others? That’s frankly a pathetic excuse for living, because you don’t ever truly get to be yourself for long enough at a time. Besides, what is so bad about being disliked once in a while? Just ignore the person and move on with your life. There are way too many fish in the sea for you to bother with those few that you can’t naturally get along with. It’s ridiculous to place so much importance on how everyone perceives you. Sure, it’s a disappointment if someone you initially like and stuff lets you down like that, but to go as far as beating yourself up because of it? Really, what is the point? He’d sure be mildly upset if someone he actually cared about suddenly started shitting on him, but even in that situation, he wouldn’t weep over it so much. Don’t like me? Your loss in the end. As long as he could find someone who enjoyed staying around him, it meant that he wasn’t ultimately that bad after all, regardless of what some random asshat decides to say.

Anyway, he really did not see this as his problem. He couldn’t just fix the guy, and he wasn’t going to tiptoe around all the time to avoid all the random pitfalls. If the guy felt so bad in his presence, he could always opt to just leave and not stick around, willingly eating up whatever was thrown at him. If the blonde made the decision to walk away and let him know he didn’t want to deal with this anymore, he wouldn’t really follow. Otherwise? He was not interested in playing the game and pulling the guy up all the time while the other just flailed around and made no move whatsoever. It was really going way past his tolerance limit at this point.

The corner of his lips would twitch slightly as he stared at the guy with a more or less blank face. ‘’I really have no comment for how thickheaded you are at this point. I honestly don’t know what do you actually want. You do realize that your chances of finding someone who truly likes you are next to zero if you can’t even like yourself? It’s nearly impossible to even deal with you like this. And it doesn’t even seem to matter what one tells you. No matter how nice one happens to be and for how long, the moment they say a few sentences that touch upon something negative about you, you immediately jump back to lamenting over how much of a shit you are. It’s all you really do at the end of it all. It’s as if you purposefully look for even the tiniest negative implications and then proceed to have an existential crisis over them. If you seek to present yourself as if you are useless whenever you get the chance to, who do you think is going to bother trying to persuade you otherwise forever, seeing as you don’t really listen for shit in the end? I find it nearly laughable how you claim that other people’s opinions matter so much to you. If you really thought hard about what you do, maybe you’d notice that you in fact only truly listen to yourself and how much you hate your own self, rather than what those around you are trying to actually tell you at times. I guess you aren’t willing to understand that fact though, since it would mean you have to stop running from the truth the way you keep doing most of the time.’’ It’s much easier to just pretend that your conclusions about yourself are truly justified all the time by finding something to grasp onto from someone’s words, isn’t it? However, by doing that, you’re only signing yourself up for a never-ending cycle. And it is far from a good one. Plus, by being such a hardcore downer, you’re affecting the people around you as well, putting them through shenanigans more often than not. If you want to be liked…this is one of the worst possible ways of going about it. People are more attracted to someone who knows their worth and how to show the right stuff, not to some self-hating mop who is so high maintenance that it is simply not worth it when one considers they aren’t getting all that much in return for it. More like they need to make constant effort just to not get unpleasant trinkets instead.

‘’I only really have one thing to tell you at this point. You might want to go and see a professional psychologist or such. Assuming you can man up enough to admit that this isn’t normal and that you have to actually do something about it instead of trying to pretend it’s fine and just how it should be while fleeing with your tail between your legs whenever the problem hits you square in the face. Instead of just barking about how you hate yourself, you might want to get off your sorry ass and show you’re capable of taking care of yourself. Maybe once you learn the importance of doing that, you’ll actually find someone who genuinely cares about you.’’ And that’s that. He wasn’t going to handle the blonde with kid gloves, because what was the point of doing so? This would never get better if the guy did not open his eyes and acknowledge what needed to be done. If he ended up being labeled as the bad guy for pushing the other, he didn’t quite care. Someone has to do it, and it would seem most people were too soft to take an unwavering stance towards the matter.

Speaking of matters, the one about agreements might have been somewhat amusing, were it not happening during such unfortunate circumstances. ‘’The question is, why do you take an exchange of opinions as a fight? I was never trying to argue or fight. That would mean I associate a negative sort of emotion with these talks, which I see no reason to. And debates are a way of getting to the bottom of things, are they not?’’, he would shake his head slightly. ‘’That said, what is your idea of great conversation then? Because what I see is that if I were to keep conceding my point in order to ‘agree to disagree’ as you say, I would technically be putting a halt to further conversations. Once you say that, there is not much more to add towards a topic. We’d spend the majority of the time in silence thanks to everything getting cut short after a short while.’’ It didn’t sit well with him. That was like bringing something up, scratching its surface and then promptly tossing it away. It reminded him of small talk, which he was not extra fond of. Talking about empty whatevers and not really going deep into anything.

Moving onto different kinds of headbutting for now though, it would appear that the wizard guy had issues with him as well. Man, what was it with people getting riled up so damn fast? It was like everyone wanted to pick some sort of bone with him for whatever reason. He was severely tempted to show the guy a finger when he got glared at just like that, but he would eventually opt to simply frown in mild displeasure at the development. ‘’I have no answer. Caring or not caring means feeling some way about a person, whether negative or positive. I feel nothing. It’s not really about whether I care or don’t in the end. I simply have no real attachment to him.’’ Unlike the other, apparently. That said, he was only speaking the truth. Well, for the most part. There was more detail to it than that, but he was not about to confess the extent of his feelings to some random guy like that. Nor were the details too important anyway, as it all came down to the same point in the end. When the next round of blah blah came though, he would snort faintly as he cocked his head a bit. ‘’Run that by me again? You have not really tried to communicate with him since we started moving in this place, instead leaving it to me to deal with him from the beginning. Pray tell, how do you know you’re as powerless as you claim? Same thing with your next point. You don’t really know him, nor do you know me. So how is it you’re so convinced that my company is the sole thing that holds him together? If you’re going to make excuses about why you just stand to the side in your own plans, then at least come up with ones that make enough sense. You say you have to rely on me like it is a fact, even though you didn’t move a finger to even try something before settling with dumping the load on me. What proof do you have to claim those things?’’ The guy better have better reasons for just plainly deciding to pass the responsibility on the person he accidentally grabbed for the ride. Ones that weren’t just mere assumptions out of the blue which had no proof to back them up yet. He would narrow his eyes slightly. ‘’People who try to wiggle out of their problems instead of facing them annoy me the most, to be honest.’’ With that said, he would turn his gaze towards what was happening on the battlefield at that moment, not too interested in humoring the guy much more.

Besides, he would get a demon to humor not too long after anyway. In more ways than one, since the exchange proved to be unusual, compared to what was assumed as normal at this point. Ah well? He would just remain quiet at first though, since the other chose to not grace what was happening with any follow-up comment. And he was definitely not about to try and kind of dig himself in deeper by trying to say something. At least until the conversation picked back up in some way. ‘’You never know. Although, better have them be worried than not caring at all?’’ Even if it was the obvious, at least they gave a fuck in some way? Admittedly, it could get annoying in case it became constant, but otherwise, the thought is what counts, right?

He would shrug lightly. ‘’The idea was always beyond me. I can’t fake being happy in a way that would actually make me believe I really am. I could convince another person I suppose, but what would be the point of that? I wouldn’t feel any better myself, and they’d get the wrong idea about me on top of that.’’ His way of handling feelings was…rather straight to the point. They were what they were, and telling them to be something different simply because it would be so much better for everyone just did not work. He was not that kind of person. Trying hard to fit in with the rest of the society by mimicking what worked best was only a ticket to the town of miserable, for as long as the actions in question didn’t align with what he felt was right himself. There was no way around it, really. He could tell half truths and be content enough perhaps, but that was really as far as it went. He rarely ever lied if he made his opinion known. Only when a situation left him no other choice. Outside of such, changes in what he was saying over time simply meant that his view on things has changed, rather than him having lied the first time around. Or it could be a case of him not being able to explain himself clearly enough and creating a misunderstanding. Certain things were really hard to sum up in words, and feelings were very often in that group.

He would give the guy a wry smile for a moment. ‘’If only it truly worked that way though. People don’t always acknowledge things exactly the way you state them and make up their own meaning of what is said. Therefore, they very well can decide to think you’re lying to them somehow, no matter how honest you are trying to be. If someone doesn’t want to believe you, you may never be able to get through to them.’’ A slap of reality only works if the receiver acknowledges its existence. In case they remain completely ignorant and refuse to see its meaning, then it becomes useless and not really an asset to flaunt. What is though?

Speaking of acknowledging, they were apparently going through the whole avoidance issue one again, and he didn’t know whether to feel exasperated or just flat out ignore it at this point. Some things just won’t change, will they? He did respond to Helix’s glare though, and perhaps even in an unconventional way as he stuck his tongue out at the guy, in a sort of ‘bite me’ gesture. Glares could become ineffective pretty fast over time. Even as far as simply becoming mildly amusing to see.

Whatever though. He would blink at the other as they passed a few random comments back and forth. ‘’Fair enough.’’, he would respond simply when the other spoke about giving a try. It wasn’t that huge of a deal in the end anyway. He wasn’t as volatile as that, so he wouldn’t just snap and try to burn whatever was in his reach. That wasn’t very much like him. Not that anyone would want to see the day when he did go off the hinges like that. It would not be a pretty sight, but one wouldn’t want to jinx it, would they?

What happened next though would be a very different kind of sight to behold. Outside of the oddness of the situation, it was kind of funny how the guy already expected things. Well, it could be said that being sarcastic in some way was his typical state of being, but it wasn’t a staple either. Not that he was the only one being confusing anyway. Speaking of confusion, the other was probably understanding him a little wrong. Yes, he had said he was unsure about how he felt about the guy, but that doesn’t point to not feeling anything, does it? It simply means not being sure of how to interpret whatever is there and choosing to not try to come to conclusions early. That way he wouldn’t have to accidentally state a lie. Point was, that if he did not care much or anything like that, then he could have just said so. He didn’t go that route though, so what did that mean? It simply meant that at the given time, the answer was not clear enough to be stated confidently, and thus could end up going either way.

Now that he had gotten over his initial ‘what’ moment however, he would face the other a bit more calmly even though he was still mildly confused about how this even came up. ‘’I…see.’’, he would pause for a bit, seemingly thinking. ‘’I have a question before I answer that though. Are you just being bold and hoping I swing that way, or do I actually look like I go for that?’’ Well, he was kind of curious as to how the guy came to that conclusion. After all, were he strictly against that, this could have been nasty. There are plenty guys who despise even the mention of the possibility of hooking up with another man. Made for a rather tricky territory if you wanted to ask someone you don’t know well enough out. There’s always a ‘what if’ to it. And in general, the chances were typically in favor of the guy being straight, since that would always remain as the largest part of the population.

Wherever that strange convo went though, it would be followed by a bit of silence once again, as neither of them spoke up once the halt came up. Regardless, it didn’t seem to be a bad thing so far, compared to unpleasant kinds of silences that could always happen, thus it was probably good to go. They had a battle to contend with anyway, as short as it ended up being. He would hum faintly when the guy gave his explanations of what he thought however. ‘’It’s just coincidence. My behavior isn’t really linked to what I am, although I suppose it can come off that way.’’ He hadn’t been born that way, and the way he came across his powers didn’t really justify him actually being like a cat of sorts. Although maybe the fact that he was similar to them did help matters back then. He didn’t know. It wasn’t something he ever gave much thought to before. And probably wouldn’t now either as he proceeded to blink when the guy randomly brought up past happenings. ‘’….that would be a ‘long’ story.’’, he would shake his head, somewhat amused. Not something that was necessary to deal with right now either way.

In any case…he would glance at the other when the second attempt at a thank you of sorts came through, his expression mildly contemplative for a while. Oddly enough, he would offer the guy a faint smile eventually before turning his gaze back towards the path in front of them with a simple statement. ‘’I know.’’ What was that about? Well, one would maybe never know, although the guy could always attempt to question it of course. The decision would be up to him though.

Nice things only last for so long apparently, as the atmosphere would soon get broken by those problematic clashes. He would purse his lips slightly, but say nothing since the blonde did not exactly finish what he began saying. And look at that, guess he wouldn’t even have to answer to anything in the end? Hmm, how odd. On one hand, it seemed to be a good thing. On the other, what would this really lead to? Meh. Well, not like he could actually know, and Mr. ‘I can’t do my plans right’ was still being just a background buzz when not addressed at all, so he had to deal with things as he saw fit by himself.

‘’Thinking about kids already? We aren’t even married yet dear.’’, he would toss the joke back at the other with a light snort. Well, at least he seemed to be taking this lightly enough, which was probably good. Plus, it was too good of an opportunity for a joke to pass over. Too bad the situation didn’t reflect that very much. ‘’At least you can still move forward. Would be much worse if I had to carry you through here…’’ So guess there were at least some pluses to this…maybe…?

The demons in the way were definitely not included in the positives though, and he would sigh faintly as they soon walked right into a trio of small slimey creatures. They looked relatively harmless, maybe even cute at a glance, but you can never be sure with demons….

Movement:
*tags along*
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Poison Slime #1:
HP: ???
SP: ???
PEnd: 30%
MEnd: 30%
Ppstr: 40
Pmstr: 55
Dx: 60
Lk: 130

Poison Slime #2:
PEnd: 40%
MEnd: 35%
Ppstr: 60
Pmstr: 45
Dx: 35
Lk: 140

Poison Slime #3:
PEnd: 25%
Ppstr: 50
Pmstr: 60
Dx: 40
Lk: 135
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:37 am

Escape. That is what he sought and typically what he got when he was stuck in these situations. When he was down or lost, Mother would feed him lies to make him feel better and even people he got close to did the same. They all followed the trend of soothing him and pulling him up with cheerful words. He took to them because it all made him feel happy. He depended on them like a drug...and when he was suddenly denied said drug? He had no clue what to do with himself or how to act. He just found himself falling further and further down a dark hole at first wallowing in the mud, but then trying to use the fake words to get himself back up again. He tried to run. Run from the one that he had revealed the truth to. The one who would not help him escape or even give him those illusionary safety rings to cling onto. The guy left him in that raging sea with no way to survive except to swim...but that was like tossing someone in the water that didn’t know how to swim and expecting them to live.

He was drowning alright, but instead of trying to save him in any fashion the other simply walled him off and left him with cold logic. Cold logic that made complete sense when viewed from a different angle. To what he heard first, the blonde would grimace as he saw the action and heard the words. They hurt...they hurt so badly. Even more so because...because….

“We are….I am….” he tried to find words to fight back with, but in the end sighed. “We don’t know...we don’t know how to answer that…..” he would find himself saying his whole inside feeling like it was shattering. Who was he really? He honestly didn’t know. He had lived so much for others that he never once stopped to think about who he really was. What he really wanted and now faced with the idea, he had not a clue how to approach any of it. How could he exist not knowing what or who he really was? Was he really existing? Living? Or had all that been a lie too? The questions came in thick and heavy..and only made him feel more useless and in turn more depressed.

One would think he would try to escape this pressure and crushing matter. Run away or tell the other to fuck off, but despite how badly he was feeling and getting slapped around the blonde didn’t run. Maybe because realistically there was no where to run too. This place was foreign to him and his chances of actually making it out were higher with another there. He….couldn’t leave. Besides...maybe some part of him wanted this. Wanted to not be pampered and actually be forced to face something he typically ran from. Maybe him not running meant in some way he was facing it….even if he was swirling in misery and not showing any will to fight back at the moment.

It was hard to say what was going through the blonde’s head when it came to staying. All that could be said was that for whatever reason he was taking the beatings one after another and still somehow walking. Though what happened next kind of did something strange. While he was moping and what not, when he heard the other’s speech on what he actually did, the blonde would give him a sharp look of displeasure at first and looked as if he might actually say something nasty in turn, but then seeming to reconsider, he would just sigh and look away as he shook his head pissed. He was mad with the other because in the end he was right. He was right about the way he behaved and when he actually thought about it also the way he thought. It pissed him off the other was so right and even revealed a truth about others and how they viewed folk like him. He was pretty much a burden….he understood that and yet didn’t know where to go or how to fix it. He was going in circles here and maybe that was why he was so pissed at the guy. He was making him face what he already knew. Something he had ignored for years and now that it was before him with no escape from the ugly truth? He had no idea what to do...and so became angry. Angry with the one who held it before him and with himself for not having a solution to the problem at hand….and also for letting it turn into this daunting beast.

So it was in silence he steamed, his mind shifting blame from the male with him to himself and back again in a vicious and silent cycle that made him want to scream, but he knew doing that was pointless and would have no effect. He wanted to get his pain out and so in the end did the one thing, he had tried not too do through this whole matter. He would begin to cry, but this time it wasn’t tears of self pity, but pure frustration and anger. He wanted to take it out on the world, but knew he couldn’t because the world had nothing to do with it. It was him and only him and now….without any fake walls he had to deal with this ugly nature of his. He hated it and so cried for what he had become. He knew no other way to handle it and knew the other might just take it the wrong way, but this time he didn’t care. He needed to get the pain and pressure out or else he’d explode from it. It hurt being this way, but just like the guy couldn’t magically fix his issue, he couldn’t fix the fact that Jezz was going to cry when it all got too much for him.

When the other gave his suggestion, Jezz would look over at him moodily at first thinking that the guy was such an arrogant ass for even daring to suggest he needed to get help, but then logic kicked in and the look would vanish as he reluctantly had to swallow his pride. He would bow his head and nod a bit.

“Yeah...perhaps you’re right.” The words would come out in a strained whisper. It was hard admitting he had a problem and needed help. Saying it out loud was choking him, but at the same time it was something that needed to be done. Acknowledging things was the first step no? At least with acknowledgement he could move forward and perhaps actually get help and in turn heal from whatever this was. A long road, but at least some form of progress seemed to be being made.

With that loveliness to chew on, the conversation would roll into a different sort of unpleasant territory as the whole discussion about debates seemed to go in a south like manner. It wasn’t terrible, but still….the other wasn’t letting this one go either as he quickly turned the words said right around and against the blonde.

Ugh...He hated this. “Well no. Debate is trying to argue for a point and win it over the other. It is a fight. Where you don’t give or take points that were trying to calm matters. A spot where you take such points and turn them into something else to defend your stance and persuade the other you are right. That is debate. A discussion is how you get to the bottom of things. It is not the same thing as debate because people can actually agree and come to conclusions on things and not constantly open can after can of worms. As for a good conversation. Oh I don’t maybe one where I for once wasn’t constantly fighting against you about something! You know where we actually agree and can move away from constant strife?” He was agitated to no end with this one as was apparent in the way he spoke and gave the other a heated glare. He was at his wit’s end. He had no idea what to do anymore or what the other wanted from him. Did he want him to fight back constantly or something? He honestly didn’t get it and between his already screwed up mindset and emotions running high what was probably a simple non-hostile matter was becoming a rather ugly monster at the moment. Question was what would result from that now?

That matter aside, a different one would take its place as human and wizard seemed to clash. To the angry glare, the other would frown and give the wizard an answer that just completely baffled him. Wait what? Helix’s left eye would narrow as he gave the other a questioning look. “I don’t understand this. How can you feel nothing and yet still go out of your way to help him?”vhe did not understand this. Yes he could understand the concept of not caring, but staying because it is beneficial to you, but still. The guy was risking his own neck to help them so how was it that he was felt nothing and could push on? It just didn’t make sense. Speaking of not making sense, the next argument did make a whole bunch of sense.

So much so that Helix was actually at a lost for words for a few seconds, his jaw hanging open loosely until anger sunk in and he recovered his voice. “I was not dumping anything on you and I was going from what I have observed. From the get go he gave me a skeptical eye. He did not trust me or Hyacintha, he trusted and leaned on you. Thus it is only natural to see you as a central part of this because he does hold onto for who knows what reason. I am not standing aside. I am helping in my own way and as far as explaining things to him well….I haven’t had time to do so with everything else going on.” Yeah. Talk about digging your own grave and knowing it too. He didn’t have a good argument to counter this because deep down inside he knew there was truth to what being said; however, his pride would not let him admit out loud that the other was right. Admit that he had screwed up big time and take the blow. No if he was going down the wizard would attempt to take another with him and so seemed to go after the one that caused strife in the matter, Sharaku. It was a sad thing to do, but the wizard was to stubborn and prideful to go down with embarrassment like that. No. Another would suffer with him. It was as simple as that. As for the comment and narrowed eyes that followed that, the wizard would look off to the side with a heated “hmph!” as he shook his head. “I am not trying to wiggle out of anything,” he would grumble. He was doing the best he could with a situation that had so many variables he did not count on. He is doing what was necessary to make the mission succeed, so why the other didn’t see this was beyond him. Regardless after that comment the wizard would fall quiet to watch the battle field and what was unfolding there.

And what an unusual thing that was occurring. Unlike what was happening with Jezz and Helix, the demon and human while at first seemed to be going towards a path of headbutting with sass and sarcasm flying between them, unexpectedly found a happy calm between them and were actually discussing things without the drama, flare ups, or denials that had occurred with the other pair. The demon before the taller man simply remained honest and rolled with whatever came his way and maybe that was the whole thing. Rika didn’t seem to have self issues and when he messed up instead of making some sorry excuse to try and worm around it, he’d simply acknowledge what he did and changed his actions to at least attempt to make the situation become better. Would it work all the time? Did he expect this method to save him from strife all the time? No, but at least the fact he could do this would probably help in the long run when it came to at keeping heated things more bearable.

Outside of his ability to adapt on the fly, it seemed that while the demon could indeed choose to poke at the silence that occurred when he dropped annoying the other, he had his own reasons for not questioning or poking into other things as he instead took to observing the other’s awkwardness with quiet amusement. Interestingly enough, the other decide not to say anything either though whether that was due to still recovering from being caught off guard or simply not wanting to dig himself into a hole was another matter and one that didn’t really bother Rika. If the whole matter wasn’t going south then why be bothered in these quiet moments? After all if something was wrong, he was pretty sure from what he could pick up from the guy with him that the other would would let him know. So for now, he just enjoyed the silence that came between for the moment.

When it was finally broken the demon would smile lightly at what was said and give a nod. “Mhmm. I suppose that works quite nicely. Having someone to care about you is nice; however, if they become overly clingy or whiny, I don’t know if I can handle too much of it for the long run." He honestly didn’t mind having someone to care for or to care about him. In fact, it was kind of a natural thing to occur in his opinion and beat being alone. Even so, he was a being that valued a bit of space and didn’t do too well under suffocating personalities, overly demanding, or constant bitching. He knew it wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies in relationships, but he needed someone to understand that just because he was like can we not be under each other for a bit that it wasn’t him being anti-love. He just needed space. That wasn’t a bad thing right?

Anyway, the demon would take in the next set of words and let out a light hum of thought as his hand went to his chin and he rubbed a bit as he looked skyward. “Back when I was younger, I tried that road and yeah the lie works well if you play it right in tricking others, but it did nothing to help matters on my end. I think I just end up hurting my own self in the end and so decided to just let that go and be who I was. I was much happier for it and I am kind of glad to see another on the same page,” he would say and then smirking a bit he’d look back at the other. “Besides, I don’t we came out too bad despite not being people pleasers.” While some people had easier roads than others and some even came out of the door with high independence and ideas on being an individual, Rika had taken a lot of hard knocks in life to finally understand that it was okay to be himself and that the worse thing you can do is deny yourself of being just that. He learned to value himself and in turn learned to be at peace with himself. It was...the best thing he had done for himself ever.

A light chuckle would follow what was heard next. “Well that is true. You can’t control anyone and most certainly can’t convince them if they don’t want to listen. Though I suppose if they are that stubborn then there is really no point in wasting energy on what doesn’t want to change. I think we’d drive ourselves a bit batty with that sort of thing.” People would be people. Sometimes you got those that listened and adapted and then at others you got those that held their ground and saw everything that disagreed with their ways as lies or attacks. When you got the latter, it was best just to go elsewhere instead of wasting life in a boat that was literally going nowhere, at least that was the logical course in his book. There were others that would deny this pathway to the end of the world thinking they could change another when in reality. It just wouldn't happen.

Speaking of denials and admitting stuff, Helix here was beginning to fall into the latter category. Rika knew the guy could be a stubborn mule, but come on. Holding onto that pride when it was only embarrassing ya or making you look bad? That just wasn’t good. Even he himself knew when to bite the unfortunate bitter pill of truth and just admit, yup he was wrong. There was no use fighting it to the point where it became this heated battlefield of doing much about what was essentially nothing. Yes it was a rocky battle to admit defeat, but at least admitting it was better than letting tension and what not last forever. So as he saw the silent of exchange of glares and tongue sticking, the demon would simply shake his head lightly deciding not to get involved as he instead picked up Hyacintha who had been quiet this whole time. She would let out a light meep and cuddle into his arms as he petted her, quiet content with the little fluff ball in his arms. For the moment, he allowed himself to simply enjoy the idea of having a pet in his arms and actually hugged her closely showing a rather soft side of himself for a moment.

Meanwhile, as Rika did this Helix would just take to grumbling and looking away heatedly from the other that seemed to taunt him so. That physical representation of his own mistake that he did not want to admit to. So being a stubborn mule, he would take just steaming quietly for the time being as he trailed along becoming even agitated with the fact that Rika had pretty much abandoned him in that arena. He didn’t defend him or even take his side….but he suppose he should expect that out of his kind….Yeah. He was a bunch of negativity that just needed some time to cool off or perhaps just something else to take his anger out on. For now though, he didn’t have that sort of escape so he just sulked instead.

That little bit of drama aside, it seemed that things would fall into a bit of silence as the comments that came up due to the next subject quickly fizzled out with Rika giving the guy a calm glance and nod to let him know he heard him, but outside of that he would add nothing else onto a subject that had pretty much wrapped itself up. With the floor cleared of the rather normal subject matters, a matter that was not quite so normal would take its place and despite what was being said was being handled in a mature and calm fashion.

Sure there was the initial stunned moment that was amusing to watch, but once that was over, the other became rather calm and approached Rika's proposal with a question. To what was heard, Rika would give him a small smile as he opened his mouth to answer.

“I suppose I was a bit bold and leaning on wishful with what I asked. I am not asking you to suddenly be in love me and all that, but I am asking to get to know you better and then from there consider things; however, I am asking a rather beautiful male this question and one that in no shape or fashion suggests that he even rolls with the idea of going out with another guy. At a glance, I would think you’d already be taken by a pretty lady or at least be one to be like nope sorry, but no guy when I told you what I thought about ya. In fact, I would not have been surprised to be trample down or this even going into a rather awkward direction. After all, the majority doesn’t openly admit things like this and I think there are very few that are open minded to the idea that if you think you may be compatible with someone to give it a try regardless of gender. So yeah, I took a leap into the unknown there, but uh. I am not regretting it yet. You haven’t slammed the door in my face, so...maybe this is okay?”

He would look up the other a bit sheepishly, but he wasn’t being bashful or anything. He was just being honest about what he did. If the other did fall into the straight man category that gave no room for alternatives outside of women, then he would’ve just bitten the bullet and took whatever came at him for opening such a door. Was what he did too quick? Maybe, but honestly when was the perfect time to do these things? When you knew someone for a while? Or in the beginning? He wasn’t quite sure, but at least getting this out into the open at the start would put many things into perspective. One the other party would know you liked them and in turn have to decide if they liked that or not, or maybe even if they wanted to consider it to begin with. The reaction of the other could tell alot about the person and how accepting they were of different view point and in turn help him better prepare for things that may follow a negative reaction. A risky tactic, maybe but he much rather be upfront then unleash the matter later and find himself actually hurting if he misread the other or something and in turn got a slap in the face when he did spill the beans.

In the end that rather odd matter would go where it would and in time, things would slip into silence and battles before conversation was allowed to start up again after what appeared to be a healthy and if a bit unnatural pause.

“Is that so. Well, I find it an amusing comparison, even if it is just a coincidence.” Coincidence or not, he found the matter intriguing and it made him wonder just how the other ended up with the abilities he had to begin with. If he wasn’t born a demon, then did he make a pact with one or something like that? He was curious to know; however, he wouldn’t ask for now as things got a little weird with the whole cat clinging to the guy memory. Thrown off his game a bit, he would hear Sharaku’s response and give him a mildly confused look as he scratched his head a bit. “A long story, huh? Well, I suppose I’ll poke you later about that then.” Yeah. He was curious what that meant, but it wasn’t something he needed to know at the moment so for now he would just leave it there for now. It would probably come back up again if his brain kept doing whatever it was doing.

That oddness aside, something else would occur that caught his curiosity even more. The guy smiled and made a comment to his thank you that while simple caught him off guard. It wasn’t so much the words, but rather the smile that made him curious. He would watch the guy a bit and then finally ask,

“Meaning?” he would pry a bit. He wanted to know what the guy was thinking when he said that. Was there a reason behind that simple action and words or was he simply being cute at that moment?

Letting that go where it would, the moment of calmness would end as headaches and personality struggles began. Jezz would take over momentarily, but as the struggle went on and the other mainly stayed silent, Rika would end up coming out on top in the end. The matter was exhausting and uncomfortable, but even so the guy didn’t let his troubles drag him down and even was able to make light of a situation that could otherwise bring another to tears. And it would seem the taller male with him was good about not dragging him back to the obvious either.

To what he heard though….

“Pfft. Can’t help looking to the future a bit, sweetheart,” he would say playing right along as he stuck his tongue at the other. It was true the words could’ve been translated the wrong way and make one gullible into believing something different, but instead of reading too deeply into it and making wrong assumptions, Rika took the matter for what it was: A joke and a good way to counter the hell he was currently contending with. It made the situation easier to bear that way and showed that even the more serious male had a sense of humor in an otherwise daunting situation.

Helix on the other hand just remained quiet and watched the situation slowly coming out of his anger corner, but otherwise said nothing. Hyacintha, would remain with the wizard and watch as well, but unlike Helix, she quite relaxed despite what was happening and happy to see the pair get along.

“Heh. Yeah...I can walk. Wouldn’t want to break your back, ya know,” he would say his mood still good despite the situation; however, what would shift his mood was the demons that came up before them. Seeing what the threat was, he give the creatures before him a bit of a frown. Eh. They were cute, but uh….they were still bugs of a sort. Hmm….might not make for a good snack, but then again who knew. Maybe they’d have something else worth his while and maybe they’d actually last a bit longer than the fox. He’d simply have to see.

Regardless, there was no way he was going to get the slime on him just yet. Nope not before at least seeing what these puppies could do. So then, the usual. The demon would glance at Helix who had stepped forward without a command, his green eyes locking on something to potentially unleash his frustration on. Casting his spell, he would begin to the process of anylazing one of the slimes.

HP: 333/333
SP: 242/270
PEnd: 61%
MEnd: 55%
Ppstr: 96
Pmstr: 136
Dx: 129
Lk: 128

Information Box:
Action:
>Summon equipped: Helix.
>No damage taken.
>Helix uses Full Analysis | Used to detect an enemy's stats, weak points, and any attacks or skills it may use | 23 SP | Tier 3

Target Slime #:
Random number (1,3) : 2

So 23/2 (spell master)=11
So: 243-11=232
Then Invigorate gives +5 back
So: 232+5 (for forgetting last round)=237+5 (for this round) =242 SP

Passives:
> Invigorate 2 | Recovers 5 SP on each user turn | Passive | Tier 2
> Hindering Gust | 10% (20% with single target skills) chance of inflicting a wind based ailment with each Garu skill used. Not effective against opponents that are strong/block/ etc Wind. Adds 20% chance of miss towards the opponent's next attack. In PvS this translates to a lower visibility thanks to wind in someone's eyes, and can cause aiming problems. Effects do not stack. | Passive | Tier
> Wind Amp | Increases Wind damage output 50% | Passive | Tier 3
> Endure | Survive being knocked Unconscious once per battle with 1 HP remaining. | Passive | Tier 3
> Spell Master | Halves the SP cost for all magic skills. | Passive | Tier 4
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Well, too bad for the guy, but this had to happen one day. Not everyone would just wave their hand and keep patting the blonde on the head to make him feel better. Who’s fault is it really in the end? Who knew. But perhaps the guy hadn’t really been surrounded by the right people in his entire life. Maybe he wouldn’t end ip being left to find out how to swim on his own eventually, had someone taken the time to teach him how to swim in the first place. But apparently, no one bothered to make that effort. In the end, the guy should probably be more mad at those who allowed him to get to this point by letting him take all the roundabouts possible. It’s laughable to think that he would never in his life have the need to stand up on his own feet without having someone coddling him constantly after all. Of course he would, and even if it hadn’t happened right here and now, it would have sometime later. And what about the blonde himself? He too, could have tried to learn a different way instead of just letting himself be saved like a princess in distress all the time. However, he had not, and just kept relying on those nice words to forever hold him up. Well, he’d have to deal with the consequences now. After all, what idiot goes out to the raging sea without knowing how to swim, or at least having the intention of learning how to whenever possible? If you drown yourself thanks to your own blindness and refusal to try learning how to swim before it all goes down, you can’t really blame that random person who chose not to venture in and risk their life to save poor you. It had never been their duty to do so.

‘’So you don’t. Figures.’’ There wasn’t really much to say there. Nor was he very interested in inviting deeper dialogue about the matter. What for anyway? What needed to be said was already out on the table, and this was something the blonde would have to swallow and deal with himself. Only you can define your own life in the end, and he would simply leave the guy to think about it on his own. Assuming the blonde did not choose to talk to him that is, but he kind of doubted that would happen. Didn’t seem like the guy had much to say when he actually had to face things instead of just pretending they were not real. Too bad? Perhaps, but it was what it was. No matter how bad this seemed, it wasn’t actually going to hurt or kill the guy for real. Not unless he decided to be reckless and try to off himself. But on its own, as unpleasant as thoughts can be, they can’t truly harm you. The so called pain is only really a result of you letting your problems weigh you down and make you feel like it’s the end of the world, while it actually is not. It’s a bit different then let’s say being wounded physically. In that case, you could bleed out within minutes if it’s bad, but a bad mental state can’t just kill you on spot. Nor can it be healed by putting a bandage over it that is, but punching your problems in the face and standing up against them is technically the only way to go there. If the blonde couldn’t do that, then maybe he was doomed to sink to the bottom of his ocean eventually.

That said, he wouldn’t really do anything. He couldn’t either way, and he knew enough to assume that there was pretty much no point in trying to speak up further. Would probably only bring on more tears and possibly unpleasantness aimed at him for trying to push it, and he definitely had no interest in that. If the other wanted to cry, fine, but he was keeping his hands away from that. The last time this happened, he didn’t have a lot of fun trying to deal with it, and considering how much struggle it had been to deal with this time around before it even got as far as this, he knew he did not want to go anywhere else with it. He would only give a low hum when the guy seemed to concede and say he was right. Couldn’t be sure whether the other truly meant those words or was just saying that to avoid further talk on the matter, but he would take it for what it was. In the end, it was up to the blonde as to whether he accepted the truth or not. He could only do so much there, and if the guy chose to lie to him to get out of this? Well, that would not be his problem anymore. In a way, it already wasn’t. He would only be repeating himself if he kept going any further than he already had, after all.

Sadly, the exchange that happened afterwards didn’t allow him to just leave it be. Well, he could have simply ignored the guy of course, but would that have been the wise choice? Wish he knew. Alas, he would simply give the guy a shrug, his face rather neutral, suggesting that he was nowhere near as involved in this ‘argument’ as the other. ‘’My original question still stands here. Why be so sensitive and view everything as a bloody fight? You can debate about opinions without getting unnecessarily riled up and pissed off. Last time I checked, there was no rule that I have to come to an agreement on things with others. I can stick with my own opinion if I don’t want to agree with you, so I have no idea what exactly are you yapping about right now. It’s not my fault you take this to heart too much and feel like you have to fight over it. If this was really meant to be a fight, I’d have to care about winning. Which I don’t. You’re the only one wiggling and fighting here, although I’m not sure against what exactly. Even now, if you truly cared so much about not causing strife, you could have just found a way to drop this. Yet, you are the one encouraging more facing off at this point by trying to get one on me. What are you trying so hard to prove anyway?’’ Did the guy need to feel like he could prove something, so that it didn’t seem like he was even more of a piece of crap? Because that’s sometimes what it felt like. Like he was just channeling his dissatisfaction into his environment and trying too hard to have things come out nicely in some way. Regardless, he simply spoke the truth as it was. He didn’t care about winning here. He spoke his opinion for the sole reason of talking about it and being able to actually say it out loud, not to fight with someone. Guess it wouldn’t work that way though….

Speaking of stating things and opinions, it didn’t appear to be going all too well with this other guy either. How bothersome, really. Eh? He would blink a few times as the guy questioned him. Well, someone was apparently forgetting the fact that his choices here were very…limited. Yes, he stayed around. It was obviously a somewhat better choice than to run off on his own in this unknown land. While he was confident enough to think he could pass by the majority of the demons relatively easily, he didn’t know what else could be found here. Demons were one thing as he could sense them a bit, but outside of that? He knew no more. What did this guy expect him to pick? Possibly heading off to his own death? In the end, he still had better chances with company than without. It had nothing to do with actually caring about said company. It could of course, but it did not have to. ‘’What do you expect me to do? Going off on my own is arguably more dangerous than staying with a group. I keep walking forward because in the end it is the best choice out of the ones I have. The fact that I end up helping him alongside that is just an added effect in a way. It’s going to be a thing whether I opt to care or not. I kind of lost the option of backing out the moment you dragged me into this place.’’ He couldn’t just turn around and be like, I’m going home, bye. Because there wasn’t such a simple way of doing that, which should be pretty obvious. It was funny how Helix was assuming that him fighting his way through meant he was going out of his way to help the guy. Technically, he could very well just be doing it for his own sake, and for the most part, he was.

Speaking of doing things, he would sigh in mild exasperation when the guy kept insisting on proving that he wasn’t slacking in any way or form. What was it with everyone today, and their inability to just shut their yaps for a moment? He could really use some peace, instead of having to bother with everyone puffing up just because they were sort of on the losing side of the deal. It happens, just deal with it man. And frankly? Even if the guy could prove his reasons for keeping to the side decently enough, it was still a bit rude to expect that someone he randomly forced to take the ride would do nearly all the work for him. A little bit of fairness please? This never needed to be his fight in the first place, and this twit here was acting like it was his responsibility to do it just because he said so. Not funny. Maybe he should start faking that he’s not strong enough to do that. Sometimes it's really bothersome how people just flat out expect you to take up the mantle and do the dirty work simply because you show the capability to deal with it. Thankfully for the other, he saw it was pointless to turn this into some all out fight, because he certainly could, and he wouldn’t even deny that he had at least half the mind to spit in the guy’s face. It just wasn’t worth it, however. He had enough agitating matters to deal with as is, and he didn’t need this too. Although, that did not mean he was going to completely let it go of course. ‘’I’d advise you to be careful with your words, unless you want to actually piss me off. You should be glad that I even bother with this, as I’ve never signed up for it in the first place. So please, I’d appreciate it if you kindly pulled your head out of your ass instead of making this all my responsibility because you’re too much of a scaredy cat to step out of your comfort zone. What’s your point anyway? Of course he won’t just flat out trust someone he doesn’t know. You do realize that’s why people approach each other and get some connection going? He won’t ever consider trusting you if you don’t even bother talking to him to begin with. If you truly cared as much for the guy you are trying to save as you claim, then you would have grit your teeth and did all you could to make things work as best as they can. Yet all you’re doing is twiddling your thumbs because you’re not sure and just passing the handle to someone else because you can. Personally, I’d be very disappointed in a friend who doesn’t even try when he can.’’ Really disappointing. That’s what a friend does? Why even go all the way to come up with a rescue plan if you then chicken out in the middle of it? It was actually twice as ‘amusing’ after having Helix question how much he cared about the blonde and whatnot. How much did Helix himself care if he was acting like this without any remorse about it? The irony was high here. The one who has nearly no reason to care has to do more of the dirty work than the guy who supposedly does care. ‘’Sure, keep telling yourself that.’’, he would remark in a sarcastic tone before he went back to focusing on what was happening on the battlefield.

At least that part seemed to be going better after that little bit of clashing at the beginning. Nothing is more refreshing than not having to deal with more stubborn mules who don’t know when to quit, that’s for sure. Although, he wasn’t giving that fact a lot of thought at that moment, since there were a lot of other things asking for attention there. Mostly random confusions and odd silences that is, but those would quickly be replaced by some conversation anyway. One that actually wasn’t a fight for once, which was probably the best thing to happen since they stepped into this unknown world. He would give a somewhat amused snort under his breath at the response. ‘’Never said whiny people and the like were included in the equation. Although I suppose that those do happen sometimes. I prefer to just show them where the door is if they go too far with it.’’ Oh, he had a great deal of patience alright, but he wouldn’t stand for that kind of behavior forever. And even if he did choose to tolerate it for whatever reason, the person would likely leave on their own sooner or later, because he would still make it obvious enough that he wasn’t super pleased and enjoying their company a lot. If they were oblivious enough to not even notice? Well, they would better prepare for a world of hurt eventually, once he did in fact have enough.

Hm. ‘’I never tried it. It’s enough to have to watch people around me do it left and right. I don’t find it to be something that is hurtful by itself, but it does take away a lot of freedom in life. You can’t claim you’ve lived your own life if all you do is bend yourself all over to be in good graces with everyone around you. Some are maybe alright with that though. I wouldn’t know.’’ What do you know? He found it to be a strange concept, but perhaps for some people, it really felt better to be that way. As much as he wasn’t sure as to why it would be so. Still, most people disliked the idea of gaining a lot of opposition, so maybe the positives of always giving in did outweigh the negatives for them. Sort of…

He would huff faintly with a shake of his head. ‘’What if you don’t have a choice though? If you’re stuck with such a person, then what do you do? Ignore them?’’ Well, he did kind of find himself in a similar enough situation with the blonde a while ago, did he not? And he didn’t quite have anywhere to just escape from it, unless he wanted to risk himself instead. So then, what could he actually do in that type of situation? It was a wonder. That said, it could always happen in general. Could be a family member you can’t just keep away, or someone of that kind. Not the most enjoyable situation, but sometimes one you can’t just turn away from.

Moving on though, it appeared that Helix was still not done being a figurative pain in the ass. Man, that guy was really doing well at reinforcing the idea that he was just a chicken when things turned a little tough. How sad. He didn’t bother wasting too much time over it anymore though, and since the guy wisely chose not to react to him or try to pick a bone in general, he wouldn’t do anything more. In fact, he would instead turn his face away to watch Rika pet the fox for a short while, not feeling the need to give much of a damn about the steaming guy in the background. If the guy couldn’t be convinced to actually make some solid moves, then he might as well just not be bothered with much. If things happened to go really bad thanks to that, it wouldn’t be his fault after all, as he wasn’t the one with the most knowledge about the situation here. Probably, at least. The guy did tell him quite a bit before, but was that all…?

Whatever though, there was no point in lingering on that subject forever, and there were definitely more pressing ones to deal with for the moment. Like being asked out pretty much out of the blue. That certainly creates a good shock factor right there. Thankfully, he managed to recover from it fast enough, but it was still quite an odd territory to try and navigate all of a sudden. Hmmm. At the somewhat lengthy answer he received to his inquiry, he would close his eyes for a moment, tilting his head slightly. He seemed to be taking some time to think about it. Well, the other had certainly made a bold move, there was no denying that one. On one hand, it was rather baffling that someone would try that so recklessly and risk their entire relationship with a person on the grounds that maybe they won’t be disgusted by the idea. On the other, he could sort of appreciate the fact that the guy wasn’t beating around the bush and playing games with him forever at first. That can, after all, get a little annoying at times. Such an odd situation to be caught in, for sure.

…and it was equally as strange to try to come up with a response to this. He didn’t really know what to say, to be honest. He would open his eyes after a while though, giving the other a somewhat narrowed look. Not a hostile one that is, although the interpretation was up to the other in the end. As much as he would love to always come off the way he wanted to, that was nearly impossible, so he would just have to roll with whatever happened. For a few moments, he would proceed to just stare at the guy in a bit more in thought, absentmindedly using one hand to play with one of his earrings. Well, what to do…?

‘’So you’re a risk taker then?’’, he would ask eventually, giving a few blinks to refocus himself on the other. ‘’Regardless…..luckily for you, I consider myself bi, and I actually prefer men, so you’re not about to get kicked in the butt today. As much as that sounds like an amusing activity to take part of.’’ Just kidding. Or not? Who knows. He honestly had no idea how would he have reacted, were he on the straight side of the fence completely. Kind of hard to imagine being that way when you simply aren’t. Not that it really mattered here though, did it? That aside however, the most important matter of this was something else…

‘’If I say yes to this, what’s it going to mean?’’ Err, might as well make sure what exactly the guy had in mind when proposing this? Not everyone has the same idea about what it means to go out with someone. There are people who take it pretty easy, and then there are those who would try to call you their perma boyfriend pretty fast. Being on the same page never hurts. Speaking of same pages though....he would shift in his spot slightly, sticking his hands into his pockets with an odd look on his face. ‘’…since you mentioned the whole thing about being taken by pretty ladies and whatnot…Just so you know, I haven’t dated anyone before…’’ That was honestly kind of awkward to bring up, but perhaps it was for the better. Even though he had no idea whether that would change the guy’s stance in any way or form. But eh, might as well…

Moving on from all the awkwardness for now however, time for some battles and cat things. Such a nice change of pace, right? Well, maybe? ‘’Perhaps it is…’’ Well, he couldn’t really deny that. As much as he didn’t typically think of himself as an actual cat, having some of the traits wasn’t that bad of a thing. At least, he didn’t think it was. What he did think about on the other hand, was this random occurrence of the guy bringing up random facts like that. He would give him a slightly contemplative look for a moment, almost tempted to ask something, but would wave it off after a while, giving a rather simple response instead. ‘’Very well then.’’ While he kind of did want to ask how much the guy knew about the blonde he was sharing the body with, he wasn’t sure whether it was the best idea right now. They already had plenty complications to face after all. If need be, he would talk about it, but maybe not now?

Speaking of talking about things, guess he was being mysterious enough for the other to want to question him further on the thanks matter. He would blink, turning his gaze back to the guy once more, remaining silent for a while at first. The smile from before would turn into a somewhat amused one as he contemplated his answer for a moment. ‘’That I know I didn’t have to do it.’’, he would state eventually, basically answering nothing. Well, assuming that the guy had understood that much from his short response before. Which he probably did. In fact, he had a good idea as to why he was being asked again, but this was not really the place to go deep into this. He wasn’t good at explaining himself on these matters, and they didn’t have the time to deal with this now. If the other was lucky, maybe he would get the hint, but that was maybe just wishful thinking. Point was exactly that he didn’t have to do it. Then again, if the guy didn’t remember the things that happened when the blonde was in control, then he probably wouldn’t really understand. Ah well.

Ah well indeed. More complications would come right after, but they surprisingly settled down pretty fast. Which was perhaps a good thing, but he would choose to not overthink it too much. ‘’The future you say? So, is it going to be a girl or a boy?’’ Such a weird path for a joke to take, but he was going along with it for now. Maybe it would bring up very interesting things unintentionally? One can never know. ‘’Hmm? Are you that heavy?’’, he would ask somewhat absentmindedly when the other gave his statement. Not that he was super strong or something, but the guy didn’t look like he was a fatass of some sort. Then again, carrying a person was a bit taxing in general…

Either way, demons again, so yay? And these were kinda…out of place here with their looks. Not that he doubted that they could still be powerful however. Unlike the other though, he didn’t really hope they would be. The faster they got through this and the less injuries they took, the better. He wasn’t extremely interested in long, drawn out fights. Not his thing in general, and now wasn’t even that great of a time for it either. Sigh. Regardless, he would take his stance, observing the demons for now, waiting…

Sharaku:
HP: 300
SP: 244 - 7 = 237
MEnd: 40%
Pmstr:138
Dx: 93
Lk: 132

Empress Arcana Boost : 25% to Ice Skills

Action:
Mind Charge | The next Fire, Ice, Electrical, Wind, Earth, or Almighty magic attack will be 2.5 times greater in power. | 15 SP | Tier 3

Passives:
Spirit Master | Halves the SP cost for all magic skills. | Passive | Tier 4
Fire Boost | Increases Fire damage output 25% | Passive | Tier 2
Fire Amp | Increases Fire damage output 50% | Passive | Tier 3
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Poison Slime #1:
SP: ??? - 12 = ???
PEnd: 30%
Ppstr: 40
Pmstr: 55
Dx: 60
Lk: 130

Taunt | Raises one enemy's Attack by 30% but lowers their defense by 50% for 3 turns. | 12 SP | Tier 2 - On Rika

Poison Slime #2:
HP: 1200
SP: 600 - 5 = 595
MEnd: 35%
Ppstr: 60
Pmstr: 45
Dx: 35
Lk: 140
>Analyzed

Weak: Ice

Skillset:
Twin Shot | Inflicts a moderate amount of Pierce damage twice to one enemy. | 16% HP | Tier 2
Poison Mist | 25% chance of inflicting the Poison ailment to all enemies. Poison does constant 15% damage to enemy's current health. | 10 SP | Tier 2
Stagnant Air | Increases all allies' and enemies' susceptibility to ailments and light/dark spells by 20%. | 5 SP | Tier 1
Heat Wave | Inflicts a moderate amount of Strike damage to all enemies. | 14% HP | Tier 2

Stagnant Air | Increases all allies' and enemies' susceptibility to ailments and light/dark spells by 20%. | 5 SP | Tier 1

Poison Slime #3:
PEnd: 25%
Ppstr: 50
Pmstr: 60
Dx: 40
Lk: 135

Poisma | 25% chance of inflicting the Poison ailment to one enemy. Poison does constant 15% damage to enemy's health. Wears off in 3 turns. | 5 SP | Tier 1 - On Rika (45% because of Stagnant Air)

Hit if 2,3,4,5
Random number (1,10) : 7
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Was it really his fault that he had gotten this way when all his life he had been brought up to believe that people were kind and was going to sweet talk him or at least comfort him when he was hurt or upset? Was it really his fault that he expected this sort of behavior due to what he typically received? Was he really as blind to the truth as he seemed? Maybe and maybe not. One one hand, one could argue he was being blind and foolish. That he knew nothing of how others could be; however, his life hadn’t been rainbows and butterflies all the time. He knew people could be cruel, but even so...people had the tendency to let up or simply leave him be when he was broken, even more so when he was like this. He was used to a semi rough sea, but this? This he was not used to. He wasn’t used to not having support. Not used to facing the miserable wretch that was him. It frustrated and scared him. Made him want to run and for the most part he could indeed run, but this time around? This time there was no escape and so he was left to drown as the other watched him.

The whole ordeal made him sad then mad and then sad again, the emotional roll coaster wearing him down until he could not fight anymore and was now left with a sense of numbness as everything seemed to cave in and drown him. Physically he was fine, but mentally he was going crazy...and yet the other with him did nothing to levitate that. Instead, he had forced him across the coals and forced him to face himself...and now pretty much left him to be with himself.

He was miserable, but at the end of the day perhaps this is where he needed to be. Miserable and uncomfortable without any safety and left with nothing, but the truth before him. Maybe this was what was needed to get him to change and grow. Maybe...just maybe. It was hard to tell when one felt sick and beat up. Regardless he was still standing, even if he had run out of steam for the moment only able to cast the other a tired and depressed look as he made his comment.

He honestly didn’t need to solidify those words. Confirm that in the end the blonde did not truly know himself. The other could try to be nice you know? Try to back off, but no...He had to be like this. Sigh. Why? Just why? Was this perhaps what he deserved or something like that? Heh. He couldn’t even answer that one. Man he wish he could just stop thinking and find some safety, but no. There was none here. None at all, so the blonde became quiet as he walked onward suffering in a hell, he had pretty much opened up on his own.

The pair would continue on, there conversations falling into silences and hums as topics came and went. Jezz was too exhausted to fight anymore and had too much flowing through his mind. He wanted to recompose himself, but couldn’t. Wanted to make it all stop, but couldn’t without doing something extreme. He was pretty much driving himself batty and so when the other brought up the idea of professional help, the blonde took to pondering that wondering if it was worth taking the step...opening up to another stranger. After all, if this time around had ended so miserably, then what was going to happen if he did it again? Would a professional actually be able to help him or would he only find himself in even more pain than before? He pondered that letting that back and forth fill up the space created by the silences.

He would think and think until finally conversation came up again….or rather an argument of sorts that started when Jezz had enough of the other’s constant countering of things and in turn snapped at him; however, the man was hardly phased as he shrugged and responded back. To what he heard, the blonde eyes would flash with anger as he honestly wanted to strangle him. How dare he blame him for this when he was the one always with a counter in the first place! Oh it was frustrating alright and the blonde didn’t hide that it either. His fists would visibly ball up as he actually began to shake from the negativity within him. He wanted to scream at the other, smack him or something, but wisely kept his hands to himself.

“Prove? I don’t have to prove anything. You are already proving you just are unreasonable!” he would snap back before turning away steaming. It was a bad comeback...and he knew it. Knew that the guy was right in the end and the one being unreasonable was himself; however, he was to upset to admit it and see it….and if the other did anything to twist that back on him? He was afraid he would just lose it right then and there. He had enough to deal with as it is and the last thing he wanted was some smart ass remark to add insult to injury, but he had opened his mouth now so he would deal with whatever hell was to come from it.

Letting that go where that would, the strife would shift from issues with the blonde to issue with the wizard; however, unlike Jezz who actually had a legit and serious issue causing problems, the wizard was actually bring hell upon himself by being too prideful to admit that he was simply wrong and had messed up. Honestly, if he could just submit to his mistake a ton of the issue would’ve been swept away and in turn he could stop digging himself into a grave, but did the wizard stop or do that? Well...

To the first issue the wizard would have to reluctantly submit to that one. “Alright. That is a fair point.” He couldn’t really argue with that logic. Whether one cared or not about the other, one did in fact care about themselves and in turn survival. If it was better to keep another alive to better those chances, then he could see someone doing exactly what this man did, but even so...was survival enough for the other to handle Jezz’s mess too? Was he that reliant upon them or was there something more going on that the wizard couldn’t see? He wanted to pry, but instead found himself being relatively quiet not wanting to stir anymore pots at the moment. Besides, knowing him he’d probably make the situation worse by opening a can of worms since he’d most likely bite the moment the other said something he didn’t agree with...which seemed to be a lot somehow.

That small peace aside though, things would quickly come back to choppy waters as words and sighs were exchanged as Helix did his best to try and defend his position as not a slacker; however, he was failing miserably and as the other came around with a rather heavy blow, Helix wouldn’t react to kindly to what he heard. In fact, his free hand would actually charge up with electricity as he heavily considered frying the guy; however, he did not fling the spell as he watched the other visibly shaking with rage. “You have alot of nerve saying that like I do understand the damn rules. I do understand them and I am not twiddling my thumbs or pushing things on you. I was asking you to help with the situation. Okay yes, I messed up. Messed up big time okay, but even so I find that the chances of making this succeed is better with you dealing with him. The human for what ever reason likes you and trust you of the two of us. He is going to cling to the familiar whether I tried talking to him or not. Maybe if you weren’t here it would’ve been different, but you are here. So stop acting like everyone here is being a lazy ass except you. Because that is not the case. I am doing my best with what I have and unless you have a better suggestion, I would suggest you mind your own tongue and actually consider how this effects others as a whole. He is my friend and I rather not have him die, so I'd appreciate you not degrading me or my efforts like this.” His words would come out low and shaky as barely controlled anger flood him. He was pissed on many levels with the guy, but this? This had gone too far and he wasn’t about to just let it settle there. No one could trample him like that and get away with it. No one and that comment at the end only added fuel to the barely contained fire.

Well however, that went down it go and shift to conversations between human and demon. It started off a bit rough and then pass into the realm of confusions and silences, but in time it would smooth out into something much better than anything that had occurred thus far: an actual conversation and not some blow out.

“Heh,” the demon would smirk. “Nah. You didn’t mention them, but they are there as stated. As for showing them the door, don’t blame you too much there. I kind of just walk away after a certain point. No reason to hang around that for long.” Everyone had things in their life that they had to deal with. No reason to pile it all up on another and there was no reason for said other to deal with it constantly. Not when there were better options out there and ones that may get along better and actually shift to adapt to your ways. Or at least that was his way of thinking, so it may make one wonder how he would’ve reacted knowing that not too long ago the human whose body he possessed had done just that to the other? Ironic that two opposites shared a body or maybe they weren’t really opposites, but pieces of one another in the end. Who knew? It was an unimportant matter for now and besides the demon wasn’t even thinking of this as other matters kept him grounded in the present.

“Yeah you can say that again. Bending over backwards may not hurt ya physically so to speak, but it is a lot of wasted energy and kind of sad when you finally realize the truth of the matter. I wouldn’t recommend doing it to anyone. Not even to sample it. It’s just a slot of wasted time you can’t get back. Much rather have folk gear it towards something better than just pretending to get along. Though a good chunk like to stay in the boat of pretend, so I dunno. I honestly don’t see the appeal of it after trying it myself.” If it was better to be genuine and strive to be the best you could be then why did a large chunk of people settle for less? Was that what happiness was to them?  

It was mystery for sure, but one the demon would push aside as he saw the reaction the other had to the next topic and heard the question asked. He would let out a light hum at that one. “Well, it would honestly depend on the situation. If there is room to ignore maybe, but if not then, we suppose that we just have to pull on our big boy pants and deal with it.” What else could be done in a situation that one could not escape from a person like that? You couldn’t exactly cry your way out of that one or run from the person, so might as well just suck it up and do what you could with what you were given. It was the only option available if all other pathways were sealed. Now how often that would occur, he was unsure, but every now and then you did get stuck with that one person that would you'd prefer not to be stuck with, so. It was what it was. Though the reaction had him wondering as he considered the guy with a thoughtful, yet narrowed gaze. “You huffed at that scenario. You went through something similar recently?” he would ask as his eyes scanned the other. The guy did give the vibe when they first met that he had gone through something, but what it was the demon still had not a clue; however, maybe the question could bring some clarity to the situation unless of course the man decided not to answer. Well, whether he would answer or not, the playing field would shift once more back to the wizard who for what ever reason decided today was the day to give the taller male some issues. Rika was tempted to ask what the guy’s real beef was with the other male, but instead he wisely kept his hands away from a fire that honestly had nothing to do with him at all, so busying himself with more important things like giving love to this cute ass fox, the demon would move on quietly allowing the pair to figure their own ways to dance with one another.

...Or not since it seemed that the wizard and the human decided to ignore each other? Well that was good. At least Rika didn’t have to worry about literal fires or something happening back there. Not that it would really matter to the demon since he was currently too busy being distracted by the cuteness that was Hyacintha. He would give her a light hug with a quiet "hmm" of contentment. He loved doing such things because it brought him so much joy; however, being distracted by cuteness would get pushed aside as he caught a sound that sounded like the trickle of water.

Casting a glance back at the pair that were kind of having a glare off or something Rika would eventually look away and focus on that sound figuring the two could find there own ways to handle one another. In any case, he would actually drift off the linear path and move through the shrubs until he did eventually found said body of water. It was a pond of some sort and so curious, he drifted over to it and looked into the waters to see what he could find in there. He hadn’t planned to stay there long, but upon catching his reflection he would pause as he tilted his head. There were two there. One was a form he recognized as his own, but the other was a dark skin male with blonde hair and a terrible, terrible sense of fashion. If he was going to wear a dress this was certainly not flattering at all. And what was with that depressed and weepy look? Who was that and why was said person there along side himself? Why were there two reflections in the first place?

“Huh…” he would mutter the sound as he scratched his head watching as both mimicked himself. Now that was confusing. Was this pond playing tricks on him...? Wait a minute. He would blink and actually take a look at himself something he hadn’t thought to do until now…

So like...his skin and such...it matched the dude with the horrible taste. So like what did that mean? Was he cursed or something….? Maybe he should ask Helix and Sharaku. Yeah that was a good idea, but wait they were being agreeable right now so...maybe not. Man…

What to do? Hmm…

He would stay by the pond for a moment and then remembering he had Hyacintha with him he would shift the fox in his arms and hold her out before him.

“Neh. Why do I look like this? Is it a curse?” he would ask. The fox would blink at him and tilt her head. “Well because that is your body. Or at least the one you have for now. It isn’t a curse though. It was science...Don’t you remember?”

Science? What the hell was she talking about? Rika would narrow his eyes at her trying to pick his brain, but in the end would shake his head. “Nope.” He would admit and then seeming to think on something else, his face would crumple in distress.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Hyacintha would ask.

"Well...Sharaku. I mean...if he sees me as this what will he do if i do suddenly you know not be this?” Rika would ask.

“Oooh. Good question,” Hyacintha would say.

Good question indeed. He didn’t exactly want to seem like one that was deceiving or anything like that and like what if the guy preferred blondes or something or automatically blocked him out because he seemed not trustworthy due to this? For a moment, he honestly did panic, but then his logic kicked in. Okay...so he was in a different body and provided they could actually find the stupid cat to get him back to himself there was a high potential he would shift back to himself….because lord did he not want to stay in this form. It wasn’t bad, but still...he kind of liked being himself you know and not someone else. He wasn’t the sort of demon to wear skins like that for the lulz...But anyway, if he did change back the guy would have to deal with it regardless and if he disliked what he saw and thought the demon a liar of some sort? Well that was just too bad then and it would prove that he had been wrong about what he had been picking up on the guy to begin with. Welp. That happened. Guess he could move on.

Placing Hyacintha back on the ground he would get back to his feet and turn to face whatever may be waiting for him because he kind of forgot the fact that the other two could very well drift over to him while he was figuring the little surprise out and in turn might’ve even heard some if not all of what he said. Well if that had occurred, he would just deal with it and if somehow the pair remained arguing? Well then that was fine too. No matter what happened though the demon, human, wizard, and fox would eventually end up back on the path, moving further into this strange place letting battles come and go things rolled into stranger territory.

So like this asking out thing. He had never asked someone out before and quite frankly he didn’t expect himself to say yes when he was asked if that is exactly what he was doing here. He was surprised that he had done that, but at the same time figured it was best this way. At least he was being honest and straightforward so the only backlash is if his conclusion about the guy was wrong. You see he had asked a particular question and while the demon gave an answer, the demon was unsure if the silence that occurred was a good thing or a bad thing. The guy seemed to be thinking, but even so it made him a tad bit nervous on the inside. Regardless, he wouldn’t let the nerves show as he simply shifted in his spot to place his weight on his right leg as a hand went to his hip and he looked over the area around them giving the other time to think...even if the longer he had the wait the more nervous he became inwardly.

In time, he would look back over at the other red stained orbs blinking slowly and calmly like a cat as the other gave him a narrowed look. It was a look that could make some buckle or think that the other was mad or something; however, the demon didn’t sense hostility from the look so he took it calmly enough as he simply waited on the edge to see what the other would do or say. As he waited in what appeared to be a relaxed position he would take note of the other’s action with the earring and then when the other finally did speak, the demon would actually play with a some of the blonde hair as he gave the other a light smile.

“If I see the gamble worth it or interesting, I can be.” He wasn’t afraid to take a risk or be bold once and while, but it said risk had to have perk or to that made it worth throwing the dice for or at least be interesting enough to try. This situation was no different. On one hand yes, he could screw up things with this if the other rebelled against the idea he proposed, but on the other hand if he was on the same page and accepted? Well that would open a very different sort of door now wouldn’t it? And what do you know? He wasn’t so far off with his guess after all.

So he was bi and leaned towards guys? Well yay! He didn’t have to worry about ugly kick back from a more narrowed view. Well that was a relief though as exciting as that was, the only thing that would show his relief was the fact that he smiled as he looked down at the ground a bit with a shake of his head. “Heh. Well, if I am being kicked, I much rather it be for something I deserved to be kicked for rather than amusement,” he would say as he looked back up at the other with an appreciative eye. He was very lucky he suppose, but wondered what would happen if the guy had not bent that way at all. It might’ve been ugly, but what did he know? It wasn’t like he actually tried dating a guy before, so he only knew of the kickback, but never experienced it. That aside though, matters would become more interesting as the guy asked his next question.

To what he heard the demon’s eyebrows would raise a bit, but he didn’t answer right away as he considered things for a moment. Was he saying yes? Or just asking to be sure of things? This was a curious state of affairs and an even stranger question to just be randomly asking. Hmm. He would look off to the side for a moment, tapping his lip a bit in thought and then looking back at the other he would answer.

“Well considering it was out of the blue and we don’t know each other well yet, saying yes in this case would mean taking a step towards doing just that: getting to know each other and seeing if it actually works and provided nothing goes wrong, we can decide together if we want to go even beyond whatever is built up,” he would say laying out a simple and loose plan because honestly you cannot plan or giving meaning to any of this. Going out meant they would be hanging around each other or at least interacting more with each in an effort to at least try to understand each and perhaps follow a path both of them could agree on and who knew maybe even have a happy ending so to speak. There were many ways this could go and while Rika could indeed go on for days on the what if boat, he didn’t as he forced himself to stay in the moment and take this one step at a time. No reason to get all flustered and what not over nothing, so he didn’t.

When the other made his confession, Rika would give him a light smile. He appreciated the honesty and in turn felt he could be honest too. Looking up at the sky, he would hum lightly. “Well that is alright, I am not exactly a master of this dating thing myself. I’ve had like one girlfriend, but when I really think of it, it wasn’t really a thing since I only stayed to please her. She asked me out, so I gave her a try and we just didn’t click. Since then I really haven’t found someone that caught my eye and you’d be the first in a long while to do so. Even more interesting is the fact you are a guy. I’ve never tried dating a guy before, so I suppose we are kind of in the same boat,” he would look back at the other. “So no need to worry.” He wasn’t sure if that helped the other or not, but at least they were being honest. And who knew, maybe knowing he literally expected nothing except for the other to be himself might help in the long run. Ya never know.

Anywho, it would seem odd talk would drift into battles and calm silences afterwards as the cat topic came to an end in its own way. To the short answer recieved Rika would give a small nod of acknowledgement to the words, but otherwise would not do more than that because honestly he had nothing more to add onto that one, so he didn’t; however he did take notice of the look given when he made the comment about that random cat memory that came out of no where. The guy seemed to ponder something making the demon curious enough what was on his mind. He would tilt his head a lightly in a questioning fashion, but when the other didn’t ask anything, the demon would shrug inwardly figuring that whatever it was must’ve not been important. Either way he would get a simple response to his words and in turn would simple nod the matter settled for now. They could discuss such things later or if they came up again at a later point. Best not add things to the already large pile of stuff that wasn’t need….

Speaking of not adding things, can we talk about not adding clarity at all to a matter. He had poked the other about his smile and words, but instead got something just as vague back. Did this make him mad? Not really. In fact, as the other looked back at him with that smile and gave his answer, Rika would smirk. He wasn’t quite sure what it was about the way the other played the game, but it made him only more intrigued to discover the answer, but instead of prying more he would let the guy win this round. “Alright,” he would respond back deciding to let the mystery game continue. Maybe he did it because he liked not knowing or maybe he was hoping to discover what was later. Regardless of why he did it the demon would let this one go easily enough as they moved on and other matters came up.

Matters that rose and died down reasonably well as control was back Rika’s hands for the time being. “Mhmm. The future,” he would begin and then pause as he heard the question. “Think is a girl so fun times there.” He would look over at the other with a lopsided grin for a bit. He seemed to be recovering alright if he could keep his wit about him like that. Though whether he played along due to a way to block out pain or if he found the joke entertaining was another matter. Either way, he wasn’t against the play and didn’t seem to mind the fact that he was the female in this joke. He just sort of rolled with it until it came to the weight thing.

To the question posed, he would shrug. “Eh. It depends on the person. I don’t consider myself heavy, but I dunno. Depends on your strength and how long you want or can to haul someone around. You are welcomed to sweep me off my feet if you want test it.” Now did he really think that the other would actually do that? Not really. Besides what benefit would he have of doing that? Unless the guy did things just because, Rika expected nothing to come out of what was essentially a light hearted thing not meant to be taken seriously.

Well where ever that went it seemed there peace would end the moment a new set of sickly cute demons appeared. And how annoying they had to be since all of them decided to do the most annoying attacks possible upon himself and the other. As he felt things in him change, the demon’s eyes would narrow in annoyance.

“Sweep ‘em up.” he would say calmly and in turn would get a nod from helix as he performed a spell.

SP: 242/270
PEnd: 61% (11%)
MEnd: 55% (5%)

Information Box:
Action:
>Summon equipped: Helix.
>No damage taken.
> Taunt: 1 of 3 turns. +30% to attacks and - 50% to defenses
> Stangant Air:  Increases all allies' and enemies' susceptibility to ailments and light/dark spells by 20% - until cured or end of battle.
> Poison missed.

> Retaliating:

> Helix uses Magarudyne | Inflicts a large amount of Wind damage to all enemies. | 24 SP | Tier 3 Taret all Slimes.

So 24/2 (spell master) = 12 SP
242-12=230 SP

Damage output: 136+136=272*.50(wind amp) =136+272=408*.30 (Taunt) =122+408=530 wind damage.If struck.

Target Slime #: 1

Hindering Wind on 5:
Random number (1,10) : 4

Target Slime #: 2
Random number (1,10) : 2

Hindering Wind on 5:
Random number (1,10) : 10

Target Slime #: 3

Hindering Wind on 5:
Random number (1,10) : 1

>Then Invigorate gives +5 back
So: 230+5=235 SP

Passives:
> Invigorate 2 | Recovers 5 SP on each user turn | Passive | Tier 2
> Hindering Gust | 10% (20% with single target skills) chance of inflicting a wind based ailment with each Garu skill used. Not effective against opponents that are strong/block/ etc Wind. Adds 20% chance of miss towards the opponent's next attack. In PvS this translates to a lower visibility thanks to wind in someone's eyes, and can cause aiming problems. Effects do not stack. | Passive | Tier
> Wind Amp | Increases Wind damage output 50% | Passive | Tier 3
> Endure | Survive being knocked Unconscious once per battle with 1 HP remaining. | Passive | Tier 3
> Spell Master | Halves the SP cost for all magic skills. | Passive | Tier 4

Last edited by Rika on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Ugh! >.<:

Stats:
SP: 235/270
PEnd: 61% (11%)
MEnd: 55% (5%)

Also rerolling cause Miss Chance was missing.

Slime 1 Misses on 1:
Random number (1,10) : 3

Slime 2 Misses on 1:
Random number (1,10) : 10

Slime 3 Misses on 1:
Random number (1,10) : 5

Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:53 am

They would somehow get through the battle with the strange slimy creatures with minimal damage and only a tad bit of sickness from poison on Rika's part that would shortly pass. From there the small group would drift through the maze like place, the landscape shifting, the demons becoming more difficulty and the ability to keep Rika from breaking more and more of a challenge. The more the group pressed on and fought, the more the demon and the human began to mix with one another. It got so bad that Rika was hardly responding to his own name or that of the human's. He was lost in a chaotic void trying to swim, but constantly being dragged down by the human that was so afraid of everything. He fought and fought, but in time, he would become tired and slowly began to give out.

The end result of this internal battle being lost was on the outside was the blonde's body becoming sickly looking and the ability to his ability to walk unstable. Helix who had been pretty much on the sidelines up until this point finally swallowed his pride and actually moved  to help the blonde that was slowly but surely breaking down. His magic could not help him, but he did support him the best he could and called for breaks if he saw it getting too much for the blonde that was steadily getting sicker and more and more disconnected from reality and things about him. About time, they did finally find Eva, the blonde was so worn down and broken that all he could really do was collapse; however, the cat did not seem to care.

Even when Helix and Hyacintha tried to get her to give up her half of the crystal, the stubborn cat refused to do so saying that she did not care if the one before her died because in the end, he was no longer "her Jezzabella". The words infuriated the wizard and with the help of the others with him, they fought and defeated the cat forcing her to become the crystal half she original was. With the two halves together, Hyacintha did her part and combined herself with the missing half. The pair became a red crystal which then shot into the breaking male. It caused him pain, but at the same time it cured his body. It brought the demon and human together completely causing the mixed bag to become a single and more solid being internally and on the outside, the form changed from a dark skinned blonde to a pale skinned male with dark hair, horns, and red eyes. He was disoriented and shaken, but at the same time played it off enough to pick himself up and continue onward with Helix and Sharaku. The trio were able to get out of the strange place and after chatting a bit, the three would go their separate ways for now, perhaps to meet again down the road.

Though for Sharaku and Rika that meeting might've been sooner rather than later.

~ As agreed upon: This is now ended and the rest is going forward with current RP. ~
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top