Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Post by Sharaku on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 pm

And guess that was that, seeing as he didn’t see a point in responding to that statement, and even if there was one, he didn’t have anything smart to say anyway. Thus, a good chunk of silences would settle around them with that, as the following exchanges ground to a halt as well. It didn’t appear to be a bad thing though, and it wasn’t like it was beneficial for them to keep beating one subject over the head forever. All comes to an end eventually, and for as long as said end is peaceful enough, they were most likely going to be okay there.

‘’Am I?’’, he would huff faintly, though not really trying to argue with what was said. He couldn’t tell what was on the guy’s mind with that, but did that really matter? Eh, maybe he would never know. Unless the demon saw it fit to talk about it more for whatever reason. Not something he expected to happen anyway, so perhaps they would just move on? In any case, they would eventually switch over to different waters, which too were proving to be quite the mystery.

‘’Somehow we always do it anyway. So I suppose concern isn’t entirely out of place.’’ After all, was there no reason to worry, he likely wouldn’t have brought up that point to begin with. There would have been no actual need to think about that and put it on the table. On the other hand, he took it as ‘whatever goes’ still, so he wasn’t really pushing for anything specific to happen due to that. The only bad thing that could come out of that was them once again turning it into a distracting chat somehow. Which was sadly a possibility, but what would actually happened remained to be seen for the time being.

He would snort faintly when the guy was the one to speak of disappointment this time around. ‘’I cannot plan for what I don’t know, and even if I tried, it would be no real plan. It’s not really a tactic, if that’s what you assume I’m doing by this. I simply don’t see the point of trying to plan out something I cannot predict the outcomes of anyway. It wouldn’t work the way I wanted it to anyway.’’ A makeshift plan may be possible when dealing with many unknowns, but it would be too fragile to pass as a plan in the end. For it would not really stay on course unless a miracle happened.

‘’……’’

He wouldn’t protest against the kiss, though he wouldn’t stay down after it either. It wasn’t entirely comfortable staying like that when he wasn’t doing anything, nor would be keeping his arms half-bent all the time so he could stay lower since he did have to carry his weight still. And if he went as far as down on his elbows, then he would have to pretty much lay down on the guy from around mid-chest and lower. Which would only be restrictive in a sense.

At any rate, he would proceed to just stare down at the guy for a few moments, as if contemplating something. This wasn’t really working. He would eventually pull back instead, straightening up to a kneeling position with a sigh. His expression was somewhat hard to read, but he did seem troubled in some way, if nothing else. ‘’I can’t do it like this….’’ So much for that…?

Though maybe the demon actually already caught onto something without even realizing it. Maybe he did want the guy to play the game alone…although probably not in the way the guy was initially assuming. It just…wasn’t the very best idea to ask him to do something here. More than likely, he would just do nothing, unless he was in the right mindset and actually able to relax. Which wasn’t as easy as that. Play yes, but despite the fact that he did like the idea, it wasn’t going to happen very simply. Because well, the demon would have to eat some more disappointment if he really expected something exciting to just happen when dealing with someone who had pretty much zero hands on experience with the stuff. Of course, some would move despite that, but as whimsical as he could be at times, this was still a little beyond him there. It wasn’t even that he had a problem with the actions themselves, or the idea there, but if he was expected to just blindly do things at random for shits and giggles, he simply couldn’t do it. It only unnerved him more than necessary, and if he kept being tense, this wasn’t going to be any fun. One way or another, it appeared that this type of tactic wasn’t about to work well on him…At least, not right now and in their current predicament, and considering that he was actually admitting to it, it was certainly not a joke.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:24 pm

The silence that the other gave did not bother the demon, perhaps he was used to ups and downs in chat and silences by now that it didn’t matter as long as said silence wasn’t hurting anything. Or maybe he did nothing because he was simply content with the way things were and had no need to add onto the matter. Whatever the case was, the demon would remain more or less quiet as other topics died away. The only time that he actually said something was when the subject came to the smart comment.

While the demon wasn’t planning to go very deep with that one. When the other asked his question, he would smirk lightly as he cuddle slightly closer to the other with a light purr. “I think so,” he would respond softly and leave it at that. Granted, the other could always prove him wrong and to be honest outside of a light compliment, he wasn’t planning to tear that matter apart. Now whether the other would or not, he could not say, but on the other hand he wouldn’t worry about it too much and just let what happened happened as he remain comfortable on the other’s lap.

“True we do; however, the concern over it is kind of a hard subject to judge right now. I guess time will tell if the worry is valid or not.” It was true they did have a habit of destroying moods thanks to personality clashes and bad timing on Rika’s part, so he could see the caution there and to be honest he had a bit himself. After all, he wanted to stop red flags before they started fires, but even so he wasn’t going to worry the issue into something more. He understood it was a problem and didn’t mind a chat over them, but perhaps not right this instant since it would ironically do exactly what they had just been talking about: ruin the mood. Well, if the conversation went that way he’d just adapt, but hopefully that was enough of the matter for the time being.

“No planning for the unknown?” the demon would raise his eyebrow at this. “While I understand the reasoning behind it. Does that not make you worry? Or are you one to just adapt to what is given?” He was quite curious of this, even more so with this play thing. Like he could understand if the intent was just to tackle or wrestle with him for doing something, but to leave things vague and let them go certain ways without a lose plan? It seemed a bit odd for someone like Sharaku, who seemed to have all his ducks in a row. Hell what he did was something Rika would do. An unexpected thing if this was true, but not so bad. It would be boring if it was all planned after all, so the demon would roll with it...until things came upon a slight snag.

While the other didn’t resist the kiss, Rika did take note of the fact that the guy remained over him and for whatever reason did not do much more than stare at him. While the demon had been smirking before, the smile would fade as his eyebrows furrowed slightly at the other’s behavior and when he pulled back? The demon would blink a bit as he let the other slip out of his grip. Okay. Hang on a moment. He was a bit confused.

So like….the touch thing didn’t get much out of the other. The kiss had zero effect and the whole time the other never relaxed even when given the option to test things and see what worked? Now normally something within that would’ve worked, but for whatever reason this one was not in the box like the rest, but why? The demon’s eyes would travel to the other as he remained laying down for the time being, his expression neutral as he heard the words and observed the other for a moment before doing a surprising thing: he would close his eyes for a moment before shifting a bit to prop himself up on his elbows as his eyes narrowed slightly at the other for focus. Despite how confident he could be, in other areas Sharaku was quite cautious and vulnerable. It was interesting to see and maybe for some frustrating, but for Rika? Nah. He accepted this as just another aspect of the other. Besides had he not mentioned he's never had to deal with another before and in turn a sexual encounter? Well, he supposed he could understand the hesitation, even more so if one was uncertain of what to do. At least this one had sense of enough to pull back before getting bitten too badly. Maybe a bad in some's eyes, but it was nothing that made the demon mad. If anything, it just made him appreciate the guy more. Sure he was no fragile flower, but in the end he seemed to be a bit more innocent in some ways when compared to the demon. Well that was okay. Regardless, the demon would give the other a gentle smile.

“Is that because you are nervous about just trying something? Or are you nervous due to not knowing?” he would ask as he titled his head at the other and then after a few moments he would shift a bit more so that when he sat up it would be pretty easy for the other to straddle him. All he had to do was sit down. Red eyes would look up at the other as his sense remained highly aware of the situation. This could get tricky, but he had to try something.

“Come on. It’s alright. Sit," he would say the command gentle rather than commanding. He wasn’t going to force the guy into something he didn’t want to do, but honestly if they couldn’t get over this hurdle they’d have troubles along the way. If the other couldn’t relax or be willing to learn other things when it came to Rika, the relationship would be quite tense and awkward indeed. And honestly he didn’t think the other wanted that and neither did he. That would be quite miserable honestly. In any case, it seemed that despite his early approach the demon was willing to take a step back and work with the other on this matter. The question was could he do it without scaring the other away? And on that note would the other even cooperate?
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 pm

And with that, the small exchanges would pretty much float away. Unless the conversations managed to somehow get revived soon, but with the big scene coming onto the stage, that seemed like an unlikely turn around.

‘’I’m just saying.’’ Not like he was trying to pick an in depth talk about it anyway. They’ve already done that plenty times before, and now was not the best time to dive back into it. It just felt like it might be worth to mention the fact since the whole matter had already been hinted at by their previous words. Nevertheless, it was not something he had a big interest in arguing about right now, so the other need not be worried about that one.

‘’….’’

Well, the guy wasn’t wrong. It wasn’t very like him to throw everything into the wind. Though, that’s not to say he never had a moment like that. The current case was rather specific however, as it was a mix of both in a sense. And he didn’t really know which one he wanted at the end of the day, since both had their appeal. Plus, there were obviously problems too. He would half shrug. ‘’I…can’t really plan for this exactly anyway, so what it makes me feel becomes moot for the most part.’’ How would he? You can’t just compose a step-by-step ‘to do’ list for activities like this. It’s not some predictable routine, and even a loose plan was quite useless in many ways. The moment it went off the rails, he’d be back to having nothing to hold onto, and suddenly losing footing may be even worse than knowing from the get-go that you have none. At least that way the shock value isn’t so high, compared to being shot down half-way through and being left completely out of the loop in the moment.

Well, neither of that would technically matter either way. Since he didn’t end up pulling through with it regardless. It was probably for the better though, because for all they knew, it could have caused more damage to keep going like that. The whole matter was pretty complicated honestly, and this would likely become a battle of understanding more than anything else. For if the guy took this the wrong way, or got a really incorrect idea of what was happening, they could easily end up running into a wall here.

He would do nothing besides what he already had until the demon made a move to ask him questions, at which point he would frown slightly. The corner of his lips would twitch slightly. He had no idea how to explain this in a manner the other would understand easily enough. ‘’Maybe a little of both. But also neither, since none of that is the cause of this exactly.’’, he would shake his head with a sigh. He would remain silent for a while, not saying more at first until his thinking was broken by the other speaking up once again.

‘’….’’

Well, he didn’t really seem to have a problem with doing something as trivial as that, so he wouldn’t make any protest. His issue wasn’t exactly with doing things, although it did connect with it in a way. To be honest, the demon didn’t need to worry so much about scaring him off, as he probably should about the flow of the situation. Yes, he could decide to run off, but if truly need be, he was able to stick it out. The problem would remain however, because if he did do it just for the sake of doing it, it would be a little…robotic, for the lack of a better word. And well, how good would this be if he didn’t relax at all? Probably not too great, right? ‘’I feel like I need to rephrase what I said a little bit…I don’t really mean that I literally cannot make a move at any cost. It’s more about the intent, and I did not want this to become what it shouldn’t be. This…kind of reminds me why I never had much interest in going as far as this with others. I dislike the idea of letting someone have the chance to control me in some way. Yes, I probably could act if I really forced myself, but I don’t think I can just relax. You could compare that to people asking you to just turn off your anxiety on command.’’, he would cross his arms over his chest with a huff. ‘’I’m honestly not sure what I even expect of this…and I guess that doesn’t help either. Nor do I know how to really fix this. I suppose you’re free to try though.’’ There probably were some things the guy could try, but what would work best was up in the air. Best bet would likely be somehow getting his mind off of that enough to break that annoying wall, but how to was something he couldn’t really say…
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:18 am

“I understand,” was the short response the other would get back, the demon for now laying that conversation to rest unless there was a need for it to be the focus of things once more. As conversation died and things turned elsewhere causing the demon to find himself in a rather odd position as play turned into something a bit more complicated rather quickly. At first the matter would start rather calm, as a simple conversation of planning came slowly towards its end. “No you cannot,” he would say agreeing with the words there, One could not plan for everything, even less so when it came to a matter like the one before them where unpredictability always ran supreme regardless of who you were with. Plans or no plans though, the demon would push the matter aside as the strange matter of exactly what was happening in the current time came before him.

He wouldn’t say he understood all the ends and outs of the matter and while it was tempting to dig further into the whys and what nots of what the other said, the demon figured that that would probably end up veering them in long chat category. Something he probably wouldn’t mind if the circumstances were different; however, the circumstance weren’t, so instead of pushing the matter deeper he would nod with a slight furrowing of his brow. “I see,” he would say at least acknowledging the matter for the time being and accepting that there was something there. He wasn’t sure when or if he’d ever get the details on the matter, but for now he worried about fixing the situation at hand, a thing that was becoming more of his responsibility the more time went on. Did he mind? Not really. He would work with what he had and just pray for the best.

When the other allowed his weight to straddle him, the demon would see his action and hear what he had to say.

“Well that can be problematic, even more so in these situation where control can be given to whichever party depending on the situation; however, sometimes it is best to let loose of some of that control,” the demon would reach out for the other’s arms and attempt to unfold them. If he allowed the move, the demon would move his arms apart before grabbing one of the other’s hand and with careful movements guide his hand’s first to his head where he would guide said hand along a simple arc that was similar to a gentle pet. He closing his eyes a bit, he would purr a bit a sign that he actually liked being petted or someone playing with his hair. From he would move said the hand to his horns, a spot that can have various effects on him depending on the situation. For this situation, he would guide the hand along them, letting himself react naturally to it as he demonstrated that gentle strokes got one purrs and even a bit of submission as he lowered his head a bit more to allow easy access both to the head area, but if one were to say tug his horn, they would receive a shake of the head and a soft growl. Nothing threatening, but a sign it wasn’t something he was extremely fond of. Even less so if done wrong or with malicious intent.

After that he would open his eyes as he looked up at the other as he moved the hand from the top of his head to his cheek before snuggling his head into the other’s hand with a content purr. It seemed that as long as one remained gentle in their strokes and touches, the demon was okay with it and in turn returned the gentle love back easily enough. He would let the other get used to that a bit and if he wanted, he could take control back and try something similar on his own.

In either case, the gentle moment would last for a small time frame before the demon began to move the hand elsewhere, Like down the side of his neck and along the shoulder, showing the other it was okay to touch to explore and that depending on where said hand went he would respond in different ways maybe a slight lean to give him better access to places along the neck or even a light hum of contentment if one moved thier hands down ward along the sides, suggesting that maybe there were more spots to discover along the back, he would bring the tour to an end for now as he settled the other’s hand at his waist, his own fingers settling on top of the others with a gentle squeeze that perhaps would get the other to actually apply pressure in that spot. Whether he did or not, the demon would react as if it had been moving himself closer in as hi hands left the other’s and went first to cup the other’s face. He would start with a kiss to the lips before he was moving some of the hair out of the way so that he could get at the side of the other’s neck. Unlike the bite before he would take to nibbling a bit in the area to see what sort of reaction he got. Hopefully if anything was working the guy would begin reacting/acting on his own and if not? Well, he'd figure that out when it it got there.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 am

Well, he wasn’t going to butt heads with the other because of super short answers. Not unless something really needed to be said, but at the given moment, what was done mattered a little more than what was said. Theoretically, at least. They would likely have to speak if there was something that needed clearing up, but it was best saved for those moments, rather than them speaking a lot on everything there was.

‘’I know that but….’’, he would just trail off, not really finishing whatever was on his mind there as his train of thought was interrupted by the guy tugging on his arms. What? Well, seeing as he had no idea what this was about, he would let the demon do as he wished at first, simply watching what was happening with a slightly raised eyebrow. His expression would eventually go somewhat blank however, as things progressed. He would let it happened for a while, as he attempted to process what in the name of the heavens was the guy trying to do. He honestly didn’t understand. Sure, he did not have any serious experience with this stuff, but this was a little ridiculous? And considering the mood hadn’t even been going in that direction yet, his only reaction to being almost literally babied would come down to feeling uncomfortable. At times, he really wondered just how his words came off to people, because this was not what he had been after at all. Not that a bit of guidance could never work, but probably not as obvious and extensive like that, for it only made him feel like he was dumb and didn’t even know how to do basic things when it was overdone. Timing was important as well, since he wasn’t going to feel much interest or engagement in it when he wasn’t even feeling the mood yet. They’ve done a lot of push/pull and talking beforehand, so it isn’t like he was very high in the level of excitement right now.

In any case, he would last until the cheek part (even though his response had been next to none during what happened up until the anyway), before he’d make a move to jerk his hand away from the guy with a sigh. He would furrow his brows slightly, trying to figure out what was he supposed to say to make the guy understand the situation better. The demon was honestly going at this in a very backwards manner, regardless of how much would he imply he didn’t really want to be the one to do things at the beginning. Which honestly made him wonder why was the guy so insistent on making him act straight away/making pauses with the expectation of things happening. Of course, he didn’t mean to say that he never would, because if that were to happen, something would definitely be wrong there, but the guy needed to have some patience man. What is so hard about making some moves without constantly wanting an immediate reaction after every thingy? The guy didn’t seem to have issues with doing things in general based on what he got to see so far.

Well, he would have to try to say something though, since it wasn’t going to fix itself alone…’’Please don’t. If anything, you babying me and making me feel like I’m too stupid to already understand how the basic stuff works is only a major turn off. I may not have hands on experience with another person, but that doesn’t mean I don’t even know how to do anything.’’ While he wasn’t being keen on acting on things like this, it didn’t mean he wasn’t aware of what did what, so excessive handholding struck him as a little childish. What is this, sex ED class? He didn’t think that was the purpose of this in any way. He would pause for a bit, as he twirled a few strands of his own hair with his fingers in thought. ‘’This isn’t what I really meant when I said ‘control’. Besides, I don’t think this could work in general, unless I was already in the mood for things.’’ They haven’t really done all that much to inspire the atmosphere just yet. Regardless….

‘’……….’’

Man, this was such a drag though. He didn’t want to be saying things, because it was somewhat awkward and all, but it seemed like it would be the only way for them to reach a better understanding. If he was too vague, the guy kept getting the wrong ideas easily. Letting that repeat too much would probably lead to this being an utter fail, since they would kill the mood so hard it wouldn’t want to come back anymore. He would take a deeper breath for a moment. ‘’Okay…how about this….’’, he would move his face closer to the other, to the point where their noses were almost touching. ‘’What I want is for you to try to show me why should I let this happen. I don’t need any of that ‘teaching’ crap. Why should I trust that this will be good enough for it to be worth me giving up any control? I can’t even begin to enjoy myself when you always make some pauses or try to make me do something in return.’’ Not when they were as frequent as this, and so obvious that he could just tell the guy was expecting something concrete out of him before continuing with his stuff. ‘’If it really worries you so much that I’m not doing anything….I promise I will eventually…but you need to show some patience you know…it’s like if you were trying to get rid a thick wall with your hands. It’s not going to break when you throw some weak ass punch and then pause there waiting for it to give you feedback. I can tell that you keep expecting me to do something, and it’s not exactly very relaxing.’’ It wasn’t like he was going to punch the guy in the face for not always checking in. If he really disliked something or wanted to stop/change the course, he would let the other know by himself. So that wasn’t a huge issue. And when it came to the reactions…well, it was twice as tough when he could feel the pressure of being expected to do it, in all honesty. And if the guy really wanted to provoke responses, then maybe it would be best to do so actively, making the intention clearly known by his actions (or words, were he interested in talking during things), instead of just these silent expectations floating in the air. He actually tended to react better to a more forward approach. Not that gentle wasn’t good at the right moments, but that wasn’t the right route if the guy wanted to pull him in properly right now.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Short comments and conversation would die off indeed as more complicated matters came into play.

Before Rika began trying to help with the situation, he did hear the other begin to say something, but he decided to become quiet as Rika made his attempt at getting the guy to relax. He took the path of teaching because while he could just let the guy find places on his own, he thought from what he was understanding that the guy was uncomfortable with the idea. Like he said he didn’t want to lose control and seemed to be genuinely uncomfortable with the matter. From what he was understanding, it seemed that the other needed some assistance and at first, the guy would go with the flow, but then pull away just as he got his hand to his cheek. Was Rika surprised at this? Not really. While he did have his eyes closed during this, he could read the air around them and he did not feel the usual energies from the other when it came to someone enjoying themselves or wanting to participate. There was nothing there...one sided, so when the other stopped him before anything went further. The demon’s eyes would open and look up at the other, his expression unreadable for the time being as he heard with the sigh and saw the reaction of the other.

As for what followed, the demon would close his eyes as he looked turned his head slightly to the side with a sigh. And so...it would seem he could not get even this right. If Sharaku felt dumb when someone tried to assist him with something he supposedly knew, but didn’t know then he would not have any idea just how miserable a fuck up like this made Rika. Like he was going off of what he knew, trying to adapt and make the other feel at ease, but his tactics didn’t work and honestly he was running out of ideas. He was a bit sad, the mood shifting in him slightly, but not to the point where it would do anything harmful as he reopened his eyes and studied the floor considering what the other said. He wasn’t trying to baby him or make this a sex ed class….he was just...He would let out a light sigh before pushing that away and focusing on the problem at hand.

So if he didn’t want that and this wasn’t working what did he want? He said he didn’t know before and now, he did have a want? He honestly wish the other would make his mind there, for this was downright confusing and as a result of said confusion the demon would frown a bit before turning to look back at the other, his mouth about to open to ask a question; however, he would close it as the other decided to move in closer and issue a challenge.

A challenge that while under different circumstances, he might’ve jumped on rather quickly. Not out of desperation, but rather because the challenge was an interesting one, but this round? He would hesitate for a moment very much unsure what to do despite the guy being right there. His mind wanted to overthink, but instead of letting his mind go out of control, he would give weak smile.

“Well, I’ve failed up to this point, so I am not sure how I am going to do what you ask or how to even shut myself down from expecting things. It is not impatience...trust me on that. Even so, I suppose I could try again even if I am not sure what the hell I am suppose to do here,” he would whisper back. He honestly wasn’t feeling confident about this, but shutting down his thoughts, he would let instinct take over instead as he moved in closer to kiss the other, his hands automatically sliding around the other’s middle back for the moment as he started with just a few simple kisses that would move from the other’s lips to his cheek and then too his down his neck until he settled on light nibbling at the area where the shoulder and neck met. As he did this he would move his arms so that he could pull the other closer to actually be able to perform said actions better if allowed to. Well even if this failed, it showed that Rika did take feedback in rather well and at least did his best to adapt and not give up just because one way didn't work. Guess it paid to be a bit stubborn, but would it help here or just make another fuck up occur?

Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Well, what the guy thought was partially true, because he wasn’t the most comfortable with randomly poking about. The main miss there was the way the demon decided to approach the matter. For the problem technically stemmed mostly from him needing to feel in the mood and less on the edge to be able to engage in it all calmly enough. Simply trying to pull his hands along wouldn’t resolve the basic trigger there, and thus would more or less result in a fail. Trying to ‘solve’ what you see is not always the same as solving what actually causes the things you get to see on surface. He hadn’t been really aiming to make the guy feel bad though. Still, it wouldn’t be any better to just lie and don’t be honest about how it made him feel, would it now? Maybe it was slightly sad, but it was what it was, and despite the potential of things crashing, he didn’t really want to play pretend too much. The situation in itself was tough enough without him putting up random walls even elsewhere when he could choose not to.

Since the guy said nothing in response though, he would stick to just watching what was happening for the time being, not really wanting to forcefully poke the other and risk turning this into something legitimately bad. That would completely defeat the point of them trying in the first place. Hopefully, if the guy really had some big concerns, he would open his mouth by himself, since that would make it a lot simpler and less risky. Of course, it’s not that he would refuse to speak up otherwise, but he did not want to press on that way unless it became obvious he just had to.

As for the confusion? Well, perhaps he could come off that way very easily. It wasn’t necessarily that he was jumping between different stances completely though. He had indeed said he didn’t know, and that was in part true, but also not. He did have some faint ideas about things, and could certainly make a claim if need be. He just felt somewhat awkward having to flatly state what he wanted and all in general, since he liked his personal privacy a bit too much at times. That, and he typically tended to give the other side an opportunity to try their own ideas instead of giving them some rules right away. Who knows? Maybe they would hit the target without the need for him to command them somehow. At the end of the day, it wasn’t so much about him not making up his mind as it was him either needing a bit of time to be completely certain about his decision and how to formulate it, or simply the fact that he wasn’t the most transparent person and thus was more inclined to keep stuff to himself until there was no other option but to say it. The latter applying mostly to things he considered personal of course, since he could obviously be pretty generous with his opinions at times, as could be seen by some of their ‘arguments’ here and there. Let’s just say that he could be quite picky with what he wanted to let out of his mouth sometimes…

Interpretations aside, now it would be time to see what was going to happen, since he ended up being forced to say more than he would initially have liked to. Would that help any? He didn’t really know, but if he just said no and gave up at this point, it wouldn’t spell good things for the two of them, probably. They’ve already started this and went as deep in as that, so they kind of had to at least reach some sort of conclusion before backing off.

‘’Stop thinking about everything as a fail?’’, he would suggest flippantly, when he heard the response to his words. There was a lot more he could have said, but since this was no time for too much detailed conversation, he would contend himself with just a simple statement, hoping it would come across without much issue. He did mean it though. He was taking this more or less as a way of progression, and picking the dead ends does happen when you search for the right pathway, no? Getting hung up on how this and that had been a failure can unintentionally make you lose your way, even if you could have done pretty well in the end, had you not given in. Regardless, there were other things to be dealing with at that point, since the other has chosen to make a move after all. He would blink at first, opting to just close his eyes soon after as he let the demon do what he wanted to. Well, it would be no surprise to say that his response wasn’t a whole lot better than the previous times, although it also couldn’t be said he never did a thing. The guy would kind of have to pay attention even to the little things at times. Maybe that would help cross the bridge until something major ended up happening? He would make small movements here and there, such as tilting his neck slightly to make it easier for the guy, and later on shifting slightly when he was pulled closer so he could sit more comfortably and wrap his legs around the guy’s waist loosely. Well, nothing would be worse than getting some uncomfy cramping in midst of action, right? With a faint hum, he would settle his arms to rest on the other’s shoulders, though not doing anything concrete besides that. Was he waiting to see whatever would happen next…?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 pm

And what a wise choice it was not to poke the demon further. It was true his reaction could indeed seem bad or a bit over the top for some, but in reality all he needed was a moment to process the feelings, the situation, and in turn find the proper way to react. By giving him a bit of space he was able to recover from the frustration and push away the disappointment and pang of sadness that had come when his first attempt had failed. He wasn’t exactly throwing in the towel, but he had to admit after trying so hard it was a pretty uncomfortable blow to run against a wall. On top of all this, he was very confused because awkward or not, how was the other expecting him to do what he wanted if he didn’t give hints or tell the demon directly “this is what I want?” Yes he could make some guesses and play the game, but if it was too much on him then how was he to know he was doing something right or not? Was he just suppose to know by reaction…’cause if that was the case, then that was going to be another problem for the guy didn’t exactly react in normal fashions. So taking the other’s challenge was literally going in blind with no idea what was going to happen and what to do.

He was nervous alright something that showed both in his behavior and words when he responded back to the other. He didn’t want to mess this up and yet he had no ground to help him should he fail either. Honestly, his anxiety could’ve easily gotten the best of him and was the reason he hesitated in the first place. To what the other said, Rika would give a light smirk. “Well that is a different sort of challenge, but I suppose I could try.” His response remained soft as before, his earlier cockiness and playfulness heavily mellowed out into something a bit more timid and unsure. It would take some time to undo his way of thinking and work around the anxiety, but even so this time around he did not let it ruin something that may be actually good.

So telling it mentally to fuck off, Rika took a step off the cliff and let himself drop into the unknown. He had no idea where he was going with this, but did his best not think as he just let himself do for once. This was a learning process after all right...it was okay to make mistakes and adapt yes? It...was okay not to be perfect no? It was okay.

He would mentally tell himself that as he began whatever this was forcing his mind to shut up and his body to relax as he let what was natural happen. And even with his eyes clothes, he did take notice of the simple things. The other didn’t rebel against the kiss or where he went with it. He gave him gave him permission without words to go there and even changed his positioning upon the demon. He felt the weight shift and felt the other’s leg movement as he placed his arms over the demon’s shoulders.

In response to the subtle movements and sound, the demon move his nibbling from the guy’s neck to slightly along the shoulder as his hands moved to stroke the center of the other’s back gently before moving to the sides of the guy traveling down to about mid way down before settling to holding the other there. He would apply a bit of pressure to the sides as he moved his lips back towards the neck a bit with a faint purr, remaining alert to whatever the other may do...if he was going to do something at all. Either way the demon decided not think on the matter and just go with the flow. Who knows perhaps just letting go would get better results than trying to control everything all the time. It was odd doing this, but he tried nonetheless though time would tell if this was right or not.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Well, that was technically a two-way street, was it not? On one hand, you can take the route of telling exactly what you want…but can you always? At the end of the day, a lot still relies on the opposite side trusting their intuition and just seeing what works, even if some of it ends up a fail. Forcing someone to tell you what move you should do next for the majority of the activity would be a special level of uncomfortable and awkward too. Unless both participants enjoy that style of ‘exploring’. So technically, yes, going by the reaction was something that was necessary, at least for a good chunk of it all. Some pointers could happen, but the show can’t run only on them. Besides, there were only so many more or less normal things one can try without dipping into some kinky stuff right away, thus there’s bound to always be something that works just fine sooner or later. And even if you can’t rely greatly on an overly positive reaction, you can always look for whether there is any negative, or a lack thereof, which could tell you approximately where you’re at as well.

One way or another, it was all about testing in the end. You kind of…had to accept you were going to make a wrong move at times, but that was part of the learning experience too. For as long as neither side went and made a halo out of it, it shouldn’t be a problem to simple shake it off and move on. After all, first tries whether in general, or just first with a new partner couldn’t be expected to be super awesome right off the bat. If the duo happens to be lucky, yes, but you gotta do what you gotta do either way. And if you happen to quit it simply because of a few dead ends, then maybe you’ve got bigger problems brewing somewhere.

‘’I say it could always be worse anyway…’’ Yes, they had a few crashes, but no one was left completely disgusted so far, right? Then it was more or less okay, for as long as they were both in the state to keep trying. Practice makes perfect, so that was kind of all they could really do at this moment. Can’t be an expert without taking a few hits first. Especially since the two of them were naturally rather different in both approach and the process itself. They were bound to accidentally hit their heads once in a while, but unless nothing actually cracked, they’d live.

…things seemed to have gone decently well at first, even though he wouldn’t have said he was feeling super into it at that point. Probably because his mind was still not really over the previous happenings. While the touches and all themselves were a good way to go, a lot of his mood came from his mind. That had already been kind of implied back when the whole talking about intimate stuff started. His interest could be gained pretty well even through his imagination alone. Right now though, that would be a little tricky with all the derails having happened and making his thoughts spin in very different directions. One would have to see where it all ended up however…

For now though, they would apparently make a stop in amusement town for a bit. Very likely an unintentional route to take, but it would happen nevertheless. To be honest, reaching for his back probably wasn’t the most optimal idea in the first place, unless you were trying to give him a massage or the like, and combining it with sticking to gentle touching only hit the nail in the head harder there. Even worse when the guy moved off to his sides right after. That kind of progress was not entirely what he expected to be happening, and even if he had, it would likely not have changed the outcome too much.

‘’……….’’

He would make a faint cough-like noise, his fingers slightly digging into the guy’s shoulders. It wasn’t that he minded it entirely, but Christ the guy was overdoing it with gentleness a little bit. This was tickling more than feeling good in the way it was most likely intended to. If he were given a choice, he would probably actually choose a bit more rough unless it was for some specific action that worked better with softness. He didn’t mind it. At least that felt like an actual touch, and not more reminiscent of being petted with feathers. Honestly, he could be a bit too touch-sensitive at the worst times, apparently. At first, he tried to just get over it with some more half-coughing, but he gave up pretty fast. ‘’If you…keep..touching..me that way…I’m going to die. That…just tickles….’’, he was kind of almost wheezing, but he would calm down eventually, taking a deeper breath to settle himself down. That is, unless the demon decided to keep doing that for the lols, but he kind of hoped not. Assuming they would get past that little break moment though, he would shift again to move a little away from the other. Might as well do things in one swoop since he was already pushed into speaking up and all. Not that he didn’t like what the other had been doing at all, but it wasn’t necessarily what he would prefer, even if they did away with the tickling. He would furrow his brows slightly. ‘’Since we’re on that already…I’ll give you a hint…maybe stick more to the front instead…’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Indeed it was two-way street. On where a careful balance of give and take had to be given, something that was proven from earlier actions. It was true discovery was all about letting yourself explore naturally and not let anyone take the lead or try to plan for things. It really ride on trust in yourself and the other with you. It could be done all in silence if one knew what to do, but at others hints were perhaps helpful. Just small pushes in the right direction vs. complete handholding. If done right even the small hints could keep the game interesting. Regardless it could be agreed that it was all about learning the dos and don’ts through trial and error and as long as no one was baring fangs, then progress could be made.

In any case after the initial case of the nerves and Rika giving only a hum in response to the short comment given back, the situation would indeed become a place of testing things. A test that was going well in the fact that the other wasn’t rebelling against anything done, but then something occurred that even the demon did not take into account. While he was busy trying to find what worked and didn’t work with the other, he found when he moved his hands to the other’s back and began moving them, the guy did indeed react, but not at all in the way he expected. He heard the faint cough like sound and felt the other dig into his shoulders something that somewhat pulled him out the zone, but not terribly so. It wasn’t until said coughing and the other’s body movement changing that the demon actually stopped what he was doing to look up at the other as he still held him close.

“Mm?” he would let the sound out as he looked at the other sleepily and then hearing what the other said, he would blink a few times. He was tickling him with his gentleness? "Well...that is uh...not what I was trying to do,” he would say a bit lost for words there. He never would’ve thought that the gentleness could become tickle triggers. He didn’t think he was that gentle. It was a matter that was perplexing for sure, but one topic he didn’t get to overthink as the other moved in his arms and brought his attention back to the present. He would watch the other lean back a bit and he would absorb the words.

“Hmm. The front eh?” he would repeat with a light frown of thought and then letting that expression melt away his face would soften and settle into a small smirk. “Well then. If that is case, then what do you prefer? Kisses?” he would move in closer to plant a kiss on the other’s left cheek. “Nibbling?” he would shift a bit to nibble at left side of the others neck. “Or do you prefer something else?” he would whisper in the other’s ear before shifting a bit to place a bit of space between them. As he did he would lower his head to kiss the other along the chest area before shifting a bit more this time in an attempt to push the other back into a laying position which if allowed would make going lower even easier. The whole time he did this, he would move his hands along the other this time in a bit firmer fashion to perhaps avoid tickleville again. With the movement there came slight pressure here and there as if the demon was trying to massage the other in different spots to see what worked and did not work here. Despite working, he was open to feedback and correction if need be. As much as he hated to fail, he wouldn’t let it bring him down if he did. Not this time.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 pm

‘’I’m aware of that….’’ Not like he thought the guy was trying to make him laugh on purpose. Because if that had been the case, he would certainly question those motives. It would be a very odd choice, seeing as that was not the kind of amusement they were trying to reach by this. Either way, no, the guy hadn’t been extremely gentle, for if that had been the case, he would have likely laughed for real, but it had been enough to at the very least make the sensation tickly. Which was arguably a bit of an issue if nothing else.

Now that they were over that small snag though….he would blink slightly at the demon’s actions, not making a verbal response right away as he took a moment to process the sudden questioning, as well as to actually give the answer a thought before he blurted out something lame. ‘’Hm….’’, he would just kind of hum lightly at first, not protesting the other’s movements in any way just yet. He would finally stop slugging around when he found himself lying down on his back as he glanced down to look at what the guy was doing. Well, as much as he could really see that is. ‘’Either or. If we’re talking strictly actions done by your mouth here, then I’d say I approve anything.’’ In fact, he would probably prefer any of that over just plain hands touching. Outside of places where it was actually better to start with the latter of course. Nevertheless, if he wanted hands, he could do as much even by himself, so it was at the very least more interesting to get something different. And it wasn’t bad either. ‘’Hmph.’’, he would make a faint sound when they guy was already trying to get down lower, moving his hands to grasp at Rika’s horns loosely, lightly tugging the guy up to keep him around the upper half of his chest, more or less. It would seem he wanted the guy to stick around for longer, though what for would remain a mystery for the moment. He could see if the other would figure it out, and if not, he would have to do more than that. Or the guy could try to go the route of asking again. That was always an option too. Nevertheless, he would leave it upon the other at first….
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 am

“Mmm,” was the only response given back to the other’s comment on tickling. Honestly, the topic wasn’t meant to go that deep since the words had come about due to having nothing pulled together to say in reaction to that unexpected happening. Was it bad? Not really and hey he learned something new that maybe if they were playing in a different way he might be able to use, but here? Nah. Here was not the time for that.

Instead, it was time for figuring things out and getting the other to relax and enjoy himself something that seemed to be actually happening the moment the demon kicked away his overthinking and in turn became more relaxed himself. As he worked, he would take note of the sounds being made not minding the small silence or the lack of reaction as continue to move, shifting when the other let him lay him down. As the other went back, the demon had to pull himself a bit from under the other because as flexible as he could be he was not a folding table so trying to bend himself over to get to the other from his current position was a no.

Instead he would situate himself so his lower half could rest more comfortable between the other’s legs. It caused him to lay a bit against the other, but that kind of worked in his favor since he was moving downward anyway and kind of needed he ability to backup a bit and adjust. So as long as the other didn’t decided to lock him in place with his legs the demon should be okay.

When he heard, the other’s response to his question, he would let out a light hum of acknowledgement as he kissed the space between the upper chest and stomach area. Alright, So he would let him do what he could as far as mouth wise went. Okay. He could work with that and apparently also with a bit of horn pulling too.

As he was making his way towards the other’s stomach, he would hear the sound and feel the tug on his horns, the action getting a “mmm?” from the demon that sound much like someone responding to poking or shaking when still half sleep. Not a protest just a small huh moment before refocusing on what was given.

The guy directed him back towards his upper chest, but for what reason the other did not know. Even so, the demon would pause a moment, to readjust himself so that he rested propped up on his elbows. He would rest his lower arms somewhat underneath and to either side of the other as he moved his head to try something a bit different. Starting at the center of the chest with a kiss, he move the gentle trail towards the left, his tongue flicking the left of the other before he moved to a spot slightly under the breast. It was here that he began something a bit different. He start with a kiss, but transition that to light nibbling and sucking before mixing it into a light pattern that was similar to a massage, but one done not with the hands, but the lips instead.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Well, it couldn’t be said that he was 100% relaxed at the moment, but it was certainly better than at the beginning, that much was sure. To be honest, he wasn’t even sure what the other had been overthinking about before. While yes, this type of thing was based on ‘give and take’, but it didn’t always need to be perfectly split there. You can have moments where only one person is making moves, and vice versa as well. In fact, he would think it can be the most akin to a fumble when the expectation is that both pitch in equally, since it’s not very smooth and fun to stop at every turn and wait for the other to make a move after you did some yourself. In the long run, it would become a problem only if it was always the same side being on the giving end, and the other refusing to ever return the favor. But as long as there is some sort of balance over time and both get some form of enjoyment (whether from getting it themselves or watching their partner have fun), anything goes, right? He wasn’t the one to want any kind of tight rules there. Just a basic understanding of what was in the okay zone and what wasn’t, which was something they would perhaps need to have a proper conversation about once they weren’t in the middle of action.

At any rate, he would absentmindedly take a note of the demon moving around to settle between his legs, which he didn’t particularly mind anyway. He would stay as he was for the most part, only bending his legs slightly instead of keeping them completely stretched out. Not that it changed much, but he found it a bit more comfy for the time being, and it could be of use to have a better hold on the surface anyway, in case he needed to push himself around for some reason.

That said, they appeared to have descended into silence for the time being, surprisingly enough. Hopefully though, the other wouldn’t take his answer as the end all, since he didn’t mind the use of hands either when it was done well. He just opted to gear towards the other methods only with his response, since the line of questioning the demon used was pointing more towards that. Nevertheless, he definitely wouldn’t protest against the current arrangements either, otherwise he wouldn’t have said what he had. And guess it was easier for them both anyway, since the way they were, the person on top kind of needed their hands for support, making it harder to use them for other stuff.

Speaking of harder, navigating without using words wasn’t always a piece of cake either. Thankfully though, he didn’t seem to be getting any bad backlash from the action taken, which was good. Albeit, he still had to wait and see whether it would get him the results he would have preferred. Hands still loosely holding onto the other’s horns, he would kind of just stare upwards for the time being, since he couldn’t constantly crane his neck to see what exactly was going on down there. That would start to hurt sooner or later. ‘’Hm….’’, he would make a faint sound under his breath when the other poked with his tongue, the grip of his hands tightening slightly. He wouldn’t act much though, letting the guy move around more at first, though he would furrow his brows at the ceiling a while later. It wasn’t that what Rika decided to be doing was bad as it was, but he’d still rather….Hmmm. He would proceed to slightly tug at the guy’s head once more, in an attempt to backtrack him a little. Just kind of a ‘move back to where you were a while ago, pls?’. Well, assuming the guy would realize what he wanted of him, though it shouldn’t be too hard based on how things were happening.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Whether the other was relaxed 100% or not, it could be said that it made it easier for Rika when the other did not resist or stop him for doing something, but instead seemed receptive more or less of it. It encouraged him relax and be more natural...something that he probably should’ve began with, but for some odd ass reason he had to go through a few hoops before common sense sunk in. It was one of those things about his mind he did not get and honestly wouldn’t try to figure out now. Not while he was actually having fun.

It was true that he was doing more work here than the other, but at the same time the demon wasn’t concerned with perfect balance. He was getting a bit of enjoyment here from this and if the other got pleasure from it even better, his mission would’ve been completed. Did he expect it to always be him doing things? Not really, but he didn’t mind leading from time to time so he wouldn’t complain here as he let things play out as they would.

As he moved, he felt the other shift a bit, but was not too disturbed by the subtle movement as he simply did what he could both to get comfortable and position himself to work better. He didn’t mind the silence they fell into and while it was true the other answered his question in a specific way. He didn’t see it as an end all. Nah, he wouldn’t be afraid to use his hands in the matter, but still kind of didn’t want to at the moment unless he wanted to risk lying on the other or leaning in odd fashions to use a hand. Ah the downsides of the one on top. Ah well perhaps he could make it up with what he could use a bit easier: his mouth.

Outside of being pulled upward a bit, the other hadn’t done much except kept his hands resting on his horns as he worked. The demon didn’t mind the earlier tug nor the fact the other kept his hands were they were. He wasn’t hurting him or doing anything crazy so there was nothing to growl or snap at. As for what happened after he had been moved, well he did take note that the had reacted to that flick he had done with his tongue the grip upon his horns noticeable and perhaps even dangerous had the other pulled or something too much.

Regardless of this, the demon wouldn’t protest at this as he made a mental note about that spot as  he moved downward to a spot that didn’t get too much of a reaction despite what he was doing. Hmph. Well then perhaps he should--eh?

The demon would let out a low purr as the other tugged on his horns directing without words where he wanted him to be. Like before the demon didn’t rebel against this tho if the other over used the technique he might. Even gentle pulling of the horns could wear down after a while, but for now the other was safe. Moving his head upward, he would set to nibbling around the breast area moving between tongue flicks and even a bit of  sucking when it came the nipple area and before moving back nibbling or testing areas with his lips, teeth, and tongue along the breast...
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Well, luckily for the other, he didn’t typically do big knee-jerk reactions, so it would have been really unusually for him to pull super hard as well, while holding on too tightly. He wasn’t as out of it as that, and if he ever was, then it would probably be a bit of an oops moment there. If nothing else however, it still wouldn’t be as bad as if he went and did that while gripping the guy’s hair, since that can actually be ripped off unlike the horns. At least, they logically shouldn’t be that easy to rip off, and he sure wasn’t superman.

In any case….he didn’t plan on always using that method to pull the guy around. Still it seemed a lot easier than speaking out into the silence at random, since that could be a moment killer at times. Getting the job done silently came across as a more preferable option by base, but even despite that, he wasn’t aiming to steer the demon the entire time. He was fine with letting the other do things by himself most of the time too, as much as it could be a hit or miss due to them doing this completely blind right now, not having talked about this stuff at all beforehand.

The current methods had worked decently well though, so he couldn’t complain too much. He would let his hold on the guy’s head go slack for the time being, just settling his arms to rest down by his sides instead of attempting to move them around much right there and then. He would however bend his legs almost completely at this point, shifting slightly in his place. It kind of seemed like he was getting a little restless or such, but it could be hard to tell what was that really all about. Regardless, he wouldn’t directly interfere with what the demon was doing, as he made a low hiss-like sound in response. It seemed that he at the very least liked that…?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Indeed hair pulling nor horn pulling was very pleasant in the demon’s eyes unless of course it was done in a way that made the experience pleasurable. A tricky feat and one that the other had yet to figure out perhaps with time the other would be able to figure him out too. For now though, he would continue to try and give the other pleasure. For the most part his actions seemed to work and with a bit of guidance, he was seemingly directed to a spot that actually got a reaction of sorts.

As he did what he did, he took not the other released his horns and became more less flatter on the sofa, a thing that could be seen as bad in some eyes, but actually was more or less okay with the demon. A flatter area mean he didn’t have “walls” to worry about due the guy’s arms so that was good. Though it made him wonder a bit what the other was implying by the action was he giving up control or was he just resting his arms? He suppose it didn’t matter much considering the guy wasn’t pushing him away or doing anything much to suggest rebellion, so leaving that as was he would move his head as the other let out a low hiss of was it pleasure perhaps? He wanted to believe it was and what was it he was doing with his legs and body. It wasn’t a dramatic move, but the demon did notice as he kissed along the collarbone of the other that he had moved in some way, but it was not enough to disturb him badly.

In fact, he would shift a bit as nibbled the area a bit behind the other’s ear and moved down the neck on the other side with a mix of kisses, sucks, and nibbles. When he shifted he would keep his weight more less distributed well enough on one arm as he reached back with one hand to touch the other’s leg. Keeping his hand to the outside of the leg he would drag it upward going along the thigh in a slightly firm fashion his hand squeezing the thigh upper portion a bit as he continued to stay at the neck for the time being. Depending on what happened would determine where he could go next.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Oh, things did work alright, though what would that come to mean with time was the most important question there. After all, the demon sure chose to play with not the most predictable kind of person, as could have already been seen a good few times in the past as well. A lot of things could happen to be tricky to work through, even unexpectedly so, and hopefully both of them were ready enough to walk through any of the oddness popping up on the paths they signed up for.

In any case, he hadn’t been implying anything specific by letting go with his hands, aside from the fact that he just didn’t want to have to focus on holding them in place for at least a moment, now that he had the guy more or less where he intended to initially. Getting him to completely give up any kind of control wouldn’t be that easy at all. It might have seemed like he was going along pretty smoothly, and he was technically adapting to an extent, but it couldn’t quite be said that it was super easy for him to just roll with all of it. Things can easily be on and off, just like you can be zoning off one moment, and the next reality is hitting you like a ton of bricks. It’s not always the most lovely kind of feeling to experience, but shit happens, obviously enough. Nevertheless, whatever he was doing wasn’t really a result of him not liking what was happening. He did. But he also had no idea what to really do about it. It’s very different to be in complete control of what happens next and to just have to rely on another person there, not knowing what where they going to do and when. He had been a little bit amused at first after that small tickle fail earlier on, which kind of carried him over for a while, but this was still not easy. He wasn’t sure just how comfortable he really felt with having eyes on him while like this, and the farther things went, the harder it would obviously be to ignore that sense of uneasy. Was it just because he wasn’t used to this due to never having done it before? He honestly had no idea there. Feelings can’t always be explained properly or put a finger on.

It was a bit of a tricky zone there. On one hand, this was enjoyable, so he didn’t quite want to make the guy back off and make it seem like he didn’t like it. On the other, he also felt like he was going to eventually implode just from the awkwardness alone. What was he even supposed to do? Well, for the time being, he would just kind of keep to his mild squirming, his fingers digging into the sofa slightly when the other decided to play around with his legs. ‘’Hmfh…’’, he would proceed to make an odd noise under his breath as he turned his head to one side, biting his lip lightly. Odd situation is odd for sure, but would the other try to do anything about it or not…?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Indeed both parties did need to be ready for the path they were on, but whether more was more ready than the other was questionable. From Rika’s end the demon was not too bothered by what was happen. To be honest he was enjoying himself, kind of appreciating the other letting him be the more dominant of the pair for the time being. Sure it was harder work, but he did not mind trying to find ways that brought the other pleasure as long as it was stuff the other wanted.

As long as the other was getting pleasure out this, the demon would continue to explore and move about trying to find what worked and didn’t work in the situation. He was fine with the game they played here and for the most part the pair had seemed to work together in a fashion to keep the game pleasurable for both; however, as he moved his hand to the other’s leg he began to wonder about some things as he took note of the reaction he received.

Perhaps someone a bit too into the matter might’ve saw that as a sign to just go back to the other’s chest, but Rika did not do that as he paused in his action a bit and moved slightly to get a better look at the other. As he did so, his hand would move from the other’s leg to his waist and rest there for now not because he was trying to avoid keeping his hand there, but rather because he was not Mr. Stretch and so to both be able to see the guy and be comfortable he had to adjust.

Staying on top of the other, he would furrow his eyebrows slightly a bit perplexed and unsure of how to take the behavior, sound, or expression.

“Neh? What’s wrong?” he would ask gently finally breaking the silence, but kinda needing too at the same time. As much as he liked to explore, these particular waters could only be navigated if they were on the same page more or less right? Or rather just understood one another’s intentions clearly. If they didn’t sync up then it would fall apart and maybe even cause problems, so while the question could indeed bring up something that could break the mood, the demon asked anyway wanting to be certain than do something damaging this round. And so he would wait to see what happened from here.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 am

Well, derp, that happened. Then again, maybe it was better for them to talk than to pretend everything was fine the way it was, whether that was ultimately the truth or not. After all, the is never any guarantee as to what type of approach works wonders the best either way. A talk could kill the mood for sure, but the ball could roll the opposite route as well, killing it in case they opted not to address the matter instead. Which one was correct? Well, that was something they would have to find out by taking one of the options, of course. Life is not that easy.

‘’………’’

He would remain silent at first, despite having taken note of the question the other posed. He did seem to be somewhat troubled by this. Well, he didn’t really want to come off like this, that was for sure. Apparently, there wasn’t a lot he could do to prevent that though, since if there was, he would have done it by now. He would eventually turn his head though, glancing at the guy. ‘’I…just…’’, he would pause slightly, kind of having a struggle to word what he wanted to say properly. He would fold one of his arms across his stomach to grasp onto the other one which was still by his other side, a faint frown on his face as his gaze flickered around a little unsurely. ‘’This….it just feels…weird to have someone beside me like this….I mean, I’m not…sure how should I feel about being watched and all during awkward situations like this….and it’s not like I can tell what you’re thinking either…’’ Well, he tried. He wasn’t certain how well would that do as an explanation at the moment, but it was hard enough to spit that much out anyway. Which was at least decently obvious, depending on interpretation, since he was actually noticeably red in the face at that point. Though he wasn’t even sure whether he was straight up just embarrassed by this right now, or more bothered by the fact that he let it get this way. Too many clashing feels happening, to be honest.

At least he wasn’t literally evaporating just yet, though what would happen next depended on the demon at that moment. Well, it was certainly a rather peculiar situation there. It could end many ways. They could either figure out how to work with this somehow, but it could always also take a worse route. In which case he would probably just feel bad about it, since it wasn’t like he wasn’t enjoying this at base at all. Sadly, he couldn’t do much else bit to curse that very unnecessary anxiousness that was so insistent on messing around with him. And perhaps the fact that they had been sticking mostly to silence in fact only added to it, since it was very hard for him to read the situation, and it sure also felt hell of a lot more awkward because it’s super easy to be overly aware of every little movement/sound happening when there’s mostly deafening silence around. He was honestly trying not to, but it could be pretty hard to ignore that nagging feeling when he had nothing to use to prove it wrong. Sometimes it was almost impossible to decide what was worse in the end. Vague silence, or too much possibly mood-killing talk. Either could turn out to be horrible, which made for the question….which one was the right choice? Or maybe he was the problem himself, and needed to stop being so damn neurotic and all over the place about things, but man was it hard at times…
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:44 pm

It was always hard to say what was right and what wasn’t right in any given situation when it came to these two or life in general. If things were that simple then a lot of things that happened probably wouldn’t happen as often and perhaps even overthinking would not be a thing in the world. Alas that was not life or the situation at hand. While it could be said the situation at hand was uncomfortable, the demon was actually quite calm about it all as he remained over the other watching him as he remained silent for the time being.

Instead of being offended by this, the demon waited patiently enough and when the other did finally speak, the demon’s lips would remain sealed as he let the guy get what he wanted to say out. As he waited his eyes would take note of the other’s action and expression. Took note of the air around the guy as he absorbed it all. When the other was done, there would be a bit of silence for a moment as the demon shifted a bit to balance himself between both arms as he kept himself propped up on his elbows for now as he thought.

In time, his eyes traveled from the guy’s chest which he had been staring at in thought to his face. As his eyes met the other’s he would smile slightly. “If I am understanding  this right...you feel awkward doing this in front of us. This being well stuff that happens when engaged in these sorts of activities,” the demon would blink sleepily before continuing. “Well I suppose, I can relate. I mean there are a lot of things that can drive my anxiety through the roof and in all honesty makes me very antsy. The unknown and things of that nature, it can really fuck up a situation, but...I’ve kind of learn the best way to fight that is to face what is slapping me about and challenge it by doing the very thing that my mind is saying will fail. By challenging it I typically find proof that I was wrong; however, I am not too sure how that can help here. As for your concern about what I may be thinking. Perhaps it is best not to worry about that. I wasn’t putting up a fight or fussing right? So you can be sure it was nothing to worry about to begin with. If it was, I would’ve opened my mouth a long while ago.” The demon would pause as he moved a bit his hand going towards the other’s face. If allowed, he brush some of the strands of the other’s hair out of his face before moving his hand to rest against the other’s cheek; however, his eyes remained on the other’s hazel ones. “I don’t you to remain nervous or uncomfortable about this and while speaking on it may indeed be just that, you have to help me out a bit here. What can we do to make this less uncomfortable?”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

‘’………….’’

Well, the guy was only partially right there. If nothing else, the other got the base reason behind this, but the rest seemed to be a bit blurry there. Then again, sometimes he had to wonder when did he even fit exactly into some norm, so it wasn’t even all that surprising that his idea of anxiety was a little bit different in this particular context. Hmm, yes, the unknown indeed, but it wasn’t necessarily the kind of unknown that was impossible to get an answer for in this case. His anxiousness spikes could be unbelievably specific a lot of the time, thus he could have an issue with one thing, but be more or less fine with another that was closely related to the problematic one. That alone caused further issues, since it made things super hard to explain to someone. It creates paradoxes. It’s akin to trying to say that for example you don’t really find a haunted house scary at all, and yet you’re super nervous about going there with somebody. At first glance, it sounds like a stupid contradiction, doesn’t it? Seeing as it doesn’t really make much sense to be completely cool with something, and scared at the same time. There’s a reason for everything of course, but it’s very easy to think some stuff silly before you even get to the point where you could understand the real problem there, as it may take a while. Doesn’t make it easy on the person who’s decided to bring it up, sadly.

He would stare back at the demon for a while, his expression suggesting that he was trying to think pretty hard about something. Well, at least he appeared to be a bit calmer for the time being now, so talk should be easier than it was before. Hopefully. ‘’I….don’t really think it’s that. I know well what I am dealing with here, so it’d be a little farfetched to file it under ‘unknown’ stuff. I’m not…exactly afraid of failure here. How could I even seriously fail when you’re the one doing the important things right now? By keeping at this just the way we are….I doubt I’d find much proof for what I seek in the end…’’, he would sigh faintly, shifting in his spot a little, lifting up one of his hands to press his palm against the other’s chest. ‘’I’ll give you points for trying….but to be honest, if I had to make a solid guess from what I can figure right now, the main problem is exactly the thing you’re passing off as unimportant.’’, he would pause for a moment, closing his eyes with a mild frown as he tried to concentrate his scattered thoughts. ‘’I’m….not asking about what you think because I worry that you want to stop, or hate this in some way. This isn’t…about the obvious severe stuff at all. I’m aware that you would probably say something were it that bad for you….You may not be on the verge of fussing, but could you really claim you don’t have any thoughts in your head while things are happening? I think what makes it the most awkward is the constant silence…to be honest. It’s the fact that I have no idea whether you actually like what is going on, or are just neutral about it that keeps me on edge. Just because you aren’t openly fighting or the like doesn’t have to mean you can’t have any negative thoughts coming up either…’’

He would glance at the guy, almost a bit sheepishly. ‘’I mean…I’m not necessarily afraid of doing this at base. If you asked me to strip naked right now, I would probably be willing to go through with it. I just…hate the deafening silence, and the feeling that you could be silently judging me without bothering to say anything of what you think just because you don’t consider it important enough to put out there. I can try to ignore it, but it only gets worse with time as things progress….’’ It was honestly annoying. Well, technically speaking, he was most likely just being paranoid, and he was extremely aware of that….however, how do you get your mind to shut up when it refuses to? And that was kind of the main issue behind everything, probably. He had a dislike of putting himself out there on display, even more so when it was something that could easily become humiliating, because of the high chances that people would make a fool out of him. He tended to have a problem with letting himself be vulnerable around people, because his mind just wanted to circle around the possible dangers instead of chilling out about it. It could most likely get better if he found some solid reason to believe that a certain person wouldn’t show unpleasant fangs at him no matter what. However, he didn’t really know Rika greatly enough for that just yet, thus the silence and too much of ‘things left up to interpretation’ was starting to get to him at this point. It was almost ironic though, since they were ‘struggling’ so hard with attempts to simply go with the flow, but sad as it was, he just couldn’t always dive into it completely without any training beforehand. It’s like tossing someone into the middle of the ocean and expecting them to learn how to swim on spot just by being placed into the corresponding environment. Reality doesn’t always end up measuring up to expectations….
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:01 am

Anxiety was a strange thing and while Rika’s knowledge on it could only help him so much in the end, he did recognize there was some form of it here. He didn’t know the other well enough to help him through things with ease, but that still didn’t stop him from trying to understand and in turn adapting in ways that worked well for them. It was this very reason, he didn’t flip out due to the pause and instead tried to place himself in the other’s shoes to try to better understand him. Understanding was after all more important than getting his wants. If he understood then all the other things should come in time no? Well whatever the answer was to that, the demon wouldn’t think too much on it as he stayed in the present.

He would watch the other under him, thinking so hard and for a moment he wonder what it was that had him like this, but instead of prying he’d let the other tell him in time. To his first set of words the demon would smile faintly at the part about failure. “I guess you can’t," he would say as his hand moved from the others face to his hair, he’d stroke it a bit being careful not to pull as he listened to the other continue to speak. When the other lifted his hand and rest his hand against his chest, the demon didn’t flinch away. Instead a soft purr would come from the action, his body remaining relaxed, but his eyes narrowing a bit with perhaps pleasure as he continued to stroke the other’s hair. It would seem the demon like touch though how much and where was another matter. Despite that though, he wouldn’t let that get him too far off track as the other began to elaborate on the main problem.

To what was heard, the demon’s eyebrows would furrow as he thought about the matter for a moment. He was bothered by silences? This was a bit confusing. He didn’t think he was being quiet unless...Ah. Of course. the expression would relax a bit as he let out a light hum. “Well that is true. I do have thoughts running in my head; however, I never thought to express any of them out loud. I thought sound alone conveyed the message of pleasure or displeasure well enough,” he would pause as he tilted his head a bit at the other.  “Would a bit of talk during such things help?” Was the concept odd to him. Perhaps a little, but not because he was against it, but rather it was a path and a thing he had never done or considered before. It was an interesting predicament, but he could find ways to work with it too.

As for what was said next, the demon would look down at the other with a smirk of amusement as his hand trailed from the other’s hair to rub his shoulder slightly. “Oh. Would you now? And what if I wanted to strip you myself? Would you allow that?” It was mostly a tease since the other had opened the door, but at the same time he did wonder about preference there. Well wherever that went he would let it go as in time, he came back to the more serious matter of the chat. To this he would give a soft snort of amusement as he shook his head.

“Nah. I ain’t judgin’ you. To be honest, I consider myself lucky to have landed with someone like you. Not just for looks, but for many other things too. As for enjoyment, I'd say I am enjoying this very much,” he would say as he let his eyes drift over the other. He wasn’t lying. He wasn’t judging at all. The whole time he was simply grateful for what he had right before him and the more things like this came the more he found himself appreciating the guy even more. While it was true he could be tough as nails and a challenge to handle at the same time, he did have vulnerabilities in areas Rika didn’t and believe or not that just added more value to the guy for the demon who was slowly getting to see more of who this guy was. It was nice to see, but also tricky to balance; however, despite how Rika could seem sometimes he wasn’t one to tell one to sink or swim even less so in an area they may not excel in. No he was the type to swim the waters with the other and assist if there was a spot or time the other faltered in a way. He wasn’t going to laugh at the other nor poke at his odd behavior because in the end, those odd points is what made Sharaku well Sharaku so he treated each thing with care and respect that he could only hope the other understood instead of translating what he did into hand holding or babying him too much...
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:15 am

Hmmm….

‘’I think I’d have to question just how much of a screw up I am if I managed to do that….’’, he would mutter, somewhat absentmindedly, a little distracted by what he was doing. Unintentionally, that is, but nevertheless, that happened. He would blink a few times as he stared at the other’s chest for the time being, letting his hand slide down lower to somewhere a little above the stomach. He didn’t seem entirely focused on that either though, so it was hard to tell what exactly was he paying attention to, and what was even on his mind to make him blank off like that. Then again, maybe he was still busy thinking, which wouldn’t be all that surprising. Having some sort of distraction at least did prove to be somewhat calming though, so it was probably not a bad thing in the end.

He would give a low huff when he processed the comment thrown back at him. ‘’Sound can be vague on some fronts. Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t always tell a lot from it.’’ He could make some guesses, but that wasn’t always enough to keep him from being unsure about the whole picture at the end of it all. It wasn’t a very concrete form of communication, so it couldn’t serve as a full-fledged substitute for when something more specific was necessary. ‘’I…don’t know. Maybe. I can’t tell for sure without trying it…but, even if nothing else, it could perhaps serve as a slight distraction from the unnecessary thoughts.’’ He wasn’t certain there. Logically, one could say that it should be a perfect solution since silence was the original problem, but going overboard with it could also turn into a problem of its own. Thus it was a tricky matter there. Still, something to keep his mind from going places it didn’t need to couldn’t be too bad of an idea, right? He honestly didn’t know at this point. Anything and everything was just a guess until it went through some testing for proof.

….eh? He would raise his eyebrows slightly, not having expected that. He had indeed made a statement on that, but he kind of did not think the demon would grab onto it, since it wasn’t the most serious matter on the plate. Then again, it did stand out from the rest, so maybe that was why. ‘’…..’’, he would blink, not quite sure how to respond for a brief moment. Well, what to say there? Seeing as he had been trying to use that as a serious enough example, it would be a bit of a cop out for him to say no on second thought, that much he was aware of. It just didn’t occur to him that he would possibly have to deal with that for real when he said it. He would snap out of his small surprise moment fairly quickly though. ‘’If….that’s what you really wished for, I suppose so….’’ It was a somewhat odd thing to think about, and especially right now for reasons, but could he really afford to be scared of such anyway? Not being willing to do something like that despite considering this kind of relationship with a person could be pretty problematic after all. Besides, getting a head on start on getting used to it maybe wasn’t the worst idea in general? They would have to breach that eventually either way, and it would be easier to already be over stuff like unnecessary shyness when it mattered. Regardless, he couldn’t tell whether the guy was just trying to see if he’d be willing to stick to his word or actually expressing real interest in the stuff, so that was that for the time being.

He would give the guy a somewhat odd look at what came after. ‘’I think I’d feel inclined to wonder why. I’m probably more trouble than your everyday person.’’ Strangely enough, he could be quite the paradox in this area. While he did have plenty moments of confidence when it came to the things he was sure about, or at least thought he knew, he didn’t seem to think that highly of himself when it came down to that. It was hard to say whether that actually meant he was somehow insecure, but combined with those previous tough spots, it could easily look that way at the very least. Well, he was definitely quite the odd one, there was no lying about that….
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:19 pm

“Indeed it would make you wonder what exactly one is doing,” the demon responded back in a soft tone, his mind just focus enough to respond back, but not focused enough to go anywhere deep with it, Then again how could he when the other was doing what he did? Intentional or not, that did not change the fact that the demon reacted to it as he remained over the other. He didn’t do anything major, but he did shift his weight slightly upon the other seeming in an effort to give him easier access to his body if he wanted to move his hands elsewhere as he closed his eyes a bit. He would let out a soft hum. “That’s kind of nice,” he would say and then opening his eyes a bit, he would look back at the other as the conversation continued.

“Well everyone translates things differently, so it’s alright,” he would say as he shifted a bit to lower himself a bit so that he could lower his face towards the other. He pause a few inches away and nod. “Mmm. Indeed we would have to try it. I think it will be alright tho  until we can find a way better suited for us. Just gotta find the balance.” Though he wonder what would come out of it in the end. While it was true some talking might help at the same time, would that become a temporary thing or a staple for them when it came to this? It was curious to think on; however, the demon wouldn’t stay pondering it for too long as the topic changed to something else.

To the other’s expression to his words  the demon would tilt his head slightly, a bit curious what the other was thinking at the moment. Did he think he would pass over that with ease? Sure it might’ve just been a example, but at the same time, the response was something the demon was indeed serious about under the playful air. Honestly, if the other had an issue with him doing what kind of was just natural to happen in these sort of situations due to the fact that it was easier to let your partner undress you, then he would kind of like to know. If they did get to that bridge, he didn’t want to go to reach for the other’s belt buckle only for him to stop him in a fashion and be like “no i’ll do it” without warning. That would kind be a bit of a derp and awkward to boot….and Lord knew they did not need more of the latter. Anymore of that and who knew what would happen.  

In any case, when the other spoke a few minutes later, the demon would smirk a bit at the other as he moved to kiss him on the lips for a few seconds before pulling back a bit. “Mmm, I think it is easier, but we’ll see what happens if we get to that bridge.” Seriously one could not plan for what may happen there. It just was going to be whatever worked for the pair engaged.  

That aside, the demon’s playful air would die down a bit as he gave the other a small smile. “Nah,” he would say as he ran a hand across the other’s chest. “I don’t find you to be that bad. Different, yes, but then again I find that a bit charming.” It was an honest response. He couldn’t explain it clearly with words, but he honestly was attracted to the guy’s many sides - both the bad and good he had seen thus far. It was strange since by logic and proof this should not work out. They were too different...and yet. The demon would look over the other with a gentle gaze. “Besides I even if I don’t know you well, my gut is telling me you’re worth the struggle in the end.”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:48 pm

For a moment, it looked like he was about to respond to the comment he had received, but he would quickly opt to shut his mouth back up. His mind wasn’t coming up with anything smart to say that wouldn’t be a repeat of what he had already said before anyway. Nor anything in general, honestly. And he wasn’t going to start making beep noises or something just to fill the silence now. God forbid the day that became necessary, because he didn’t think it was possible to always have something useful to add to the conversation. Besides, his focus was in very odd places at that moment nevertheless, which made it doubly as irrelevant. The other’s movement did snap his out of his zoning a bit though, and he would furrow his brows lightly for a brief moment. He wouldn’t make a move to look away however, still half-staring at the demon’s chest. What he was thinking of would be a mystery though, as reading him was probably as tough as trying to find the meaning of life at times. He certainly had a knack for flowing through rather different kinds of moods swiftly one after another, which could make one wonder just how exactly his brain even worked. ‘’Hmm….’’, he would make a contemplative sound as he moved his hand back up to where he had it originally for a short while, before pulling away slightly, thinking. Well, at least now he seemed to have found something to focus on. If he could do it, that is. After a moment of silent deciding, he would just use both his hands to grasp onto the other’s sides a bit above his waist, giving the guy a slight tug upwards. It didn’t seem as if he felt like talking, so it was a question whether the guy would understand what he wanted of him. Which was actually fairly simple though. Just lean over further up.

Whatever came out of that one, he would huff faintly when the other decided to come in really close, trying to not accidentally go cross-eyed there. ‘’I think…this is mostly happening because we hadn’t really spoken about this stuff before doing it. Besides, can’t really expect a first attempt to be super smooth…’’ Would sure be amazing, but also a bit of a fantasy scenario. Two people will rarely be in complete sync straight up, so slight awkwardness is bound to happen before things settle down properly. Therefore, it was hard to say what would become a staple and what wouldn’t. Most likely, they would settle with something completely different than the current arrangements being spoken about once they figured it all out and got themselves comfortable with all of this.

And well…yes and no. He didn’t necessarily think it would get passed over easily now on second thought, but he kind of hadn’t considered it the moment he said it. Ah well, things happen? It wasn’t as if he was mad about it becoming a topic to speak on more, just maybe a little surprised that it really went there. Though, what the other was asking about was kind of situational. Were they in the middle of something and the guy had easy access to doing it, he sure wouldn’t protest. But there can always be types of moments where it may be more efficient to get the job done by yourself. It all comes down to what is happening at the moment the decision to discard clothes has been made. ‘’Mmn?’’, he would blink a bit, not having expected that random kiss in between. Not that he was protesting, but it kind of scattered his train of thought for a second there. ‘’…I think that it depends on the situation. So my answer in lieu of that would be, just go with what works better then and there.’’ Wasn’t that technically how it worked? He would raise an eyebrow slightly afterwards though, before adding an extra comment. ‘’I almost thought that you were asking because you were actually interested in doing that now at first.’’ Well, he personally hadn’t been very bothered by trying to figure out who does the undressing in the future, so he’d sooner be inclined to wonder about different reasons for the guy jumping onto the matter.

Moving over to more existential topics however. Well, sort of. Hearing what was being said and all, he would proceed to just snort lightly, tilting his head back against the sofa as he closed his eyes. He wasn’t trying to sleep though, so no need to worry about that. Unless the other wanted to try being boring enough to cause that. ‘’Me. Charming. When did you hit your head?’’, he would question after a short pause. His tone had a tint of amusement to it there, so it would appear he was trying to more or less joke. Self-depreciating humor yay?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top