Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Post by Rika on Fri May 12, 2017 2:01 pm

The demon would give a light nod of acknowledgement before drifting over to the table to close up the drink bottle and get the empty glass there. From there he would go back in the kitchen to clean those the glass and his own before getting himself a cup of hot water placing lemon in it before coming back into the living room. Settling into the corner of the sofa once more with his legs folded under him, the demon would glance around the living room a bit.

"Hmm. Wanna see what's on the tubes?" he would ask, trying to find where he put that remote.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

He continued to stare at the tea for a moment, still not sure what to do with it while it was too hot to drink, but would turn his head slightly to glance at the other when he heard the new question. ''What?'' His brain wasn't working all that well right now. Or maybe it was just that he didn't really use abbreviations like that, thus not really being sure as to what the demon was talking about exactly. ''You just made me think about water canalization though. Good job on that.'' Oops? Or maybe that was just a joke? Well, how that would be taken was on the other anyway...
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri May 12, 2017 2:54 pm

The demon leaned over to put his cup down on the table before shifting a bit in his spot to reach between the seat cushions next to him, seeing if the remote was down there. As he was digging he would hear the response given to what he heard the demon would pause and look over at the other as a lopsided smile crossed his face.

"Water canalization? That is what you thought when I said tubes?" the demon would chuckle and go back to digging in the cushion next to him. "Man I would've thought of something more fun like a water slide or tube ride." Well, he supposed water canalization was interesting in its own way, but still not the first thing he'd think of even if he didn't know what tubes really meant.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri May 12, 2017 3:02 pm

''....how about metal pipes then?'' That could be a solid second guess, right? ''Honestly though, I'm not a huge fan of water slides, so maybe that's why.'' It wasn't horrible, but eh. He'd rather stay in a pool and swim on his own rather than go shooting himself into the pool. The fun factor was only momentary if, and often the lines of people waiting for it were not worth dealing with just for that. He'd let kids play around instead. Anyway...he would narrow his eyes slightly at the other wiggling about. ''What are you doing?''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm

"Metal ones? Mmm. I dunno, I think of pvc pipes and then plumbing when you say that." Well he supposed they were all sorts of tubes one could think of when hearing the word. Made for some interesting bouncing of thoughts that is for sure. "Oho? Well you and me both. I may go down one, but honestly I prefer things like the lazy river where you can just sit in a tube and float. Relax you know? Or at least be in the pool doing my own thing. Preferably away from splashers and jumpers." Honestly as much as he liked kids, he could be a bit particular where he wanted to deal with them and on his relaxation time? Not really. That aside it seems he was getting into trouble?

The fox would hear the words just as his hand found the remote tucked underneath them. Pulling the item out, he would look back at the other with a sheepish smile. "Easy now. I was just trying to get the remote. Didn't mean to disturb ya with mah wiggling." Well at least he had found what he was looking for so perhaps the other wouldn't be peeved anymore since he would be more still now.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri May 12, 2017 5:00 pm

''Well, at least metal can be used for fighting or something...'' Then again, he'd just get a metal bat if he wanted to hit people over the head. Or a hammer....Hmm, that would be dangerous though...ehh. ''I'll jump, but I just don't like those kinds of attractions specifically. It's kind of boring. And there are too many kids around those...'' Many of which could be really annoying. He didn't like all the splashing and loud noises. ''Whatever though. What were you actually talking about? I don't think the plumbing is the real answer.'' No really, he still had no answer to that, since the demon had decided to play with the joke instead of clarifying anything.

He would raise an eyebrow there. ''....why do you have a remote in such a place? I'd just place it on the table or something.'' Besides, couldn't it be uncomfortable if someone sat exactly on that? Objects typically don't like having a lot of weight on them either, so that seemed like a rather careless place to leave something in. ''And I'm not disturbed. I was just wondering what the hell were you doing there.'' Because the guy having a hand stuck inside a sofa was totally what he'd expect to be watching, right?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri May 12, 2017 6:30 pm

"Oh wow. Didn't think you to be a street brawler, guy," the demon would say as he stuck his tongue at the other, clearly messing with him more so than being serious about the matter. "I might do a diving board, but honestly the thrill ends once it is over and it is not like I wanna be a professional diver, so no reason to constantly jump off of one. As for slides they are good for once or twice, but then I am like nope, hitting the pools or something where I can just relax." The demon could have fun, but honestly he liked the fun that did not stress him out more than necessary, so he tended to do calmer things in comparison to others his age. That aside though..."Hm? You mean the tubes? I was talking about the TV. In particular Youtube where we can surf more than things than regular TV could offer. Or even Netflix if you wanna watch a movie," the demon would say as he settled in his spot once more now that he had the remote.

"Eh. who knows. Sometimes I sleep on the couch so I could've easily pushed it down there and not realized it in my sleep. These cushions are pretty thick so you'd never know anything was under them unless it was at an odd angle, not deeply embedded in it the sofa, or just to big to be ignored. I've 'lost' plenty of things thanks to this sofa and sleeping on it, but its alright. As for the table and such, I do at times, but that doesn't save the bugger from getting misplaced in the end." The demon was honestly not too bothered by this. As long as the item was still in the house and hadn't walked out so to speak, he may be mildly annoyed at first when trying to find it, but in the end was always pleased to find it in again. At least it wasn't truly lost or stolen, so good no? "Heh. Well now ya know," the demon would say with smile as he clicked on the TV pushing the volume lower so it was more background noise versus a true disturbance. He would glance at the program on now It seemed it had something to do with kittens...
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri May 12, 2017 6:49 pm

''Not usually, but shutting some people up does sound satisfying at times.'' He didn't have too much tolerance for being bothered for no reason, so while he didn't normally brawl, it did sound tempting in some cases. ''I think I don't care much for pools in general. Once in a blue moon maybe, but the water does get boring after a few hours. There is very little to do there that isn't just a chunk of repetitiveness.'' Which...wasn't his thing unless it was an activity he liked enough to not mind doing it over and over again all the time. He would roll his eyes slightly. ''More maybe, but I think a good part of it all is also too dumb to bother watching so who knows....and no, no movies. I don't think I want to try focusing on something too long right now. I'd get tired of it before we could finish.'' Even though he wasn't feeling the best at the moment, he didn't think he had the focus to sit silently and watch an entire movie. He rarely did that in general, to be honest.

''I think I don't even understand leaving something on the sofa to begin with if it doesn't belong there, but sure.'' As well as not sleeping in a bed if you have one and don't have guests over or such. That was maybe just him though, but he did not make a habit of sleeping anywhere and everywhere. Why even have a bed then, if you're just going to go sleep at random places in your apartment instead? He sure wouldn't do that unless he accidentally dozed off for a short time while watching TV or whatever. And besides, he would be more than annoyed to have to always search for stuff (as if he didn't already), and finding it was not satisfying enough to override the initial irritation for him. That was so not good in larger doses. Nevertheless, he would just huff afterwards, trying to have a taste of the tea meanwhile, now that a bit of time has passed already. He didn't seem too taken in by the cats on screen anyway.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 am

The demon would chuckle at that one. “I can understand that one.” Some people honestly ran their traps too much letting all the wrong things come out while others simply crossed the line in other ways. While Rika preferred not to fight, if needed he could bear fangs so to speak to defend himself and others. He didn’t quite like being trampled upon. Something that didn’t exactly show easily. Most who met the demon saw him as quiet, respectful, maybe a bit shy or timid, and generally sweet. He seemed to back down most of the time, so the general idea of him was probably he wouldn’t hurt a fly, which was true in most cases, but even he had limits and boundaries that once crossed could flip him into something quite the opposite from what he appeared to be.

“Heh. Is that so? Well what about beaches?" the demon would ask as he shifted slightly to get his water. He would take a sip of the warm lemon water as the other rolled his eyes and responded back to the tubes explanation to what he heard the demon would raise an eyebrow. “Too dumb, huh? I suppose you ain’t easily amused. Nor does it seem things can keep your attention for long. Well that explains a bit of some earlier snags if that is true,” the demon would say as his tail shifted to rest between the sofa and a little across his leg. As for the sofa comment, the demon would shake his head lightly at that one.

“It's more convenient to grab if it's on the sofa with me or even on the floor. I dun like having to constantly reach over or get up due to it sitting on a table or something.” Maybe he was just lazy or something. Who knew and in the end cared? As long as the remote could be found later this was alright yes? Anyway there would be a small silence as the other went to drinking his tea and the demon watched the kittens for a moment. He would blink sleepily as his eyes drifted from the tv to his drink as he took another sip.

“You got pets?” the demon would ask, seeming to be a bit more talkative than before. Odd.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 9:31 am

''...maybe, but salt water tastes like shit, so that gives it some negative points. Besides, in the end it's very similar. Just a bunch of water to float in.'' He's been to beaches before, since he did live in a place near the ocean before, and while they were okay, he wasn't in love with them either. It had the same lack of things to do as a pool in the end. Unless you were a professional diver, or surfer or something like that. He would give a faint half-shrug. ''I suppose I'm picky in that area. If something bores me, then it just does.'' He indeed wasn't amused or entertained all that easily. There were things he could do for a longer time, but probably not all that many. And sometimes, it depended more on how it went than what he was doing. The interest rating could fluctuate easily based on what one's company was doing during the activity.

''So instead you constantly inconveniently search for it when it falls somewhere it shouldn't normally be. An interesting trade-off, I must say.'', he would snort faintly. What is the difference in the end? Yeah, convenient placement...and then inconvenient waste of time when you search for it later because you let it get stuck somewhere. Either way...he would pause trying to get down the tea at the random question. ''...not right now. Though I guess I wouldn't mind one.''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 am

“Well you’re not suppose drink it,” the demon would say with a light laugh. Though seriously it wasn’t the best when it got in your mouth...or eyes for that matter. So he could see the con there, even so…”Well that is true, but you can do more than just swim in the ocean or float in it. I mean you could take a ride, go fishing, relax on the ocean in a boat, or even walk along the warm sands if you love the land. I think it's a relaxing place to many things at.” Even if he couldn’t surf or go diving that was alright. There was still snorkeling and other things that could be done there. That aside though the demon would hold his cup in his left hand and rest it against his knee as he leaned against the sofa resting his head in his free hand as he played a bit with his earring. “Well that is true can’t make the boring much more than that I suppose, but then again there is always something better around the corner. Or at least for me there is. I...am easily amused by things.” The demon would say with a small smile as he blinked sleepily at the other. It didn’t take much to amuse him that was true. He could amuse himself for hours, but that didn’t mean that everything could catch or keep his interest. Despite how open he was about the matter, he did have his likes and dislike also and other things could also play into how fun or boring something was.

“It depends on what you call an inconvenience. I typically know if it isn’t on a table or floor, it is either under the sofa or in it. So I know where to look. It is annoying at times, but most of the time it is just one of those things that happen so I don’t complain,” the demon would move slightly to drink more of the lemon water, remaining pretty chilled about the matter as a whole. For him it was what it was after all. He saw no reason to change the issue unless it became so much of a problem that it needed the change. Anyway…

The demon’s tail would flick a bit as he heard the answer and tilted his head at the other. “Oho? What would you get if you got one?”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 11:35 am

''Unless I keep my mouth shut all the time, it will happen.'' Not like he would drink it on purpose, but it was hard to avoid it at least getting inside accidentally. Or anywhere where it would be unpleasant, which included quite a few places on the face. ''...who does fishing on a beach? And to be honest, I don't care much for the do nothing options. I know some people can spend hours just sunbathing, but I would die of boredom there, unless I fell asleep or such. That, and while walks are nice, I think sand isn't the best kind of ground for that.'' On a sunny day, it was probably too hot if you were barefoot, and when you had some shoes, it would get inside and bother you. Or just be a pain in general since it isn't solid ground and shifts under you as you walk. He wouldn't want sand everywhere.

''I find most things rather bland. Or it's something I've already seen before which can happen often, thus making it not so interesting anymore. I can get over things really fast.'' He didn't stay in one spot long unless it was something he really liked or such. The longer he had to deal with one and the same thing, the less interesting it became. Repetitiveness in general was not a favorite thing of his. He would shake his head. ''I wouldn't want to be that poor remote.'' Such poor handling man. Thank god the items in question weren't alive, or they would likely sue the guy.

''Probably a cat, or a bird.'' Depending on what he could find and all that. Then again, neither of those should be hard to get. Ah well. He would just go back to the tea for the moment.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 pm

The demon would shake his head with an amused smirk. “I have a feeling that might be a struggle point then. I am quite the opposite of you. I do like to do adventurous things, but more often than like I like to just chill and enjoy the moment. Meditating, walks, etc, etc. Love it all. The beach is especially nice. I like listening to the waves or finding things along the shore. And if I want true quiet then a boat it is whether it is to chill out there or fish. On that topic of. Yes. People do fish in the ocean, that is where all the salt water catches come after all. Business do it and even some villages that thrive off of it and some hobbyists prefer to tackle the big fish out in the ocean for fun or even dinner. And if not out in the deep blue there are some around the shallow ends that taste wonderful if you catch them. Like flounder and such. So there is plenty of reason to fish on the ocean if one doesn’t want to be bothered with fresh water stuff. Each have their benefits and tons to offer taste and fun wise. At least for me.” The demon could honestly spend a ton of time in one spot finding things to do ranging from relaxing to exploring. That was just how he was.

“Is that so. I admit I can watch some things more than once and not get tired of it if it is good enough; however, it usually doesn’t take long for me to find something new to entertain me. Though now I am curious. With everything we spoke of what keeps you entertained and you say that you get over things fast, so do you not hold onto things?” The demon would tilt his head at the other at that one quite curious of the answer. It wasn’t that he didn’t think the guy didn’t value stuff or what not, he was just curious what actually made him value things or made him happy in that matter if everything was meh. It was an odd way of thinking for sure to the demon.

As for what was said the demon would chuckle and shake his head. “I dun think many would want to be an inanimate object in general.” Honestly, being sued for poor handling was a bit of stretch. Have you not ever stepped on a lego or been poked by something you forgot was in an inconvenient spot. Sue him for what? Smooshing ya under a cushion? What about all the damage said things caused just to get back at ya? Thank goddess remotes and such were non-living. Can you imagine how chaotic that would get if they weren’t?

Wild imagination aside, let’s go to something back on earth. “Mmm. Cats are nice,” the demon would say as he glanced over at Andromeda resting under the table licking her paws. “We like animals in general. They are all very cute. Though pet wise if not a cat then a dog. Though birds are quite pretty too.” The demon would say seeming to settle into a comfort zone of sorts.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 pm

‘’Well, it depends on my mood sometimes. I do have my limits when it comes to doing too many low engagement things though. And no, that is not what I meant. We were talking about beaches. I was wondering who would fish on a beach specifically when that’s where people go to swim in the ocean. I know salt water fish don’t fall from the sky. You don’t need to be telling me that. It’s kind of whatever though. I would probably grow a second head there, since it can take ages to catch even one fish.’’ Too much nothingness. And he wouldn’t even be able to entertain himself with something else while waiting because one has to hold the fishing rod just in case…and what can you do while sitting there and doing that? Not really his idea of fun, unless he was lucky and actually kept catching some fish at a decent pace. Or found some good way to pass the time alongside it.

He would raise an eyebrow slightly. ‘’Depends on what you mean by ‘holding onto’. I don’t get attached to stuff easily, but that doesn’t mean I never care about anything, if that’s what this is about.’’ He wasn’t very engaged most of the time, but that didn’t mean he was unable to value anything no matter what. He just…didn’t do that left and right like some people could. Rather than have 20+ things/people he cared about a lot, he’d have 3-5. Was that wrong? Who knew. He was just fine with that though. No need for excess in all honesty. It was in fact more stressful to need to cater to a variety of matters/people.

He would just shrug lightly at the object matter. Well, probably not unless it was on purpose and just temporary. Nevertheless…wasn’t it technically the person’s fault that they forgot where they left something and then went and impaled themselves on it? That lego wasn’t on the floor because it walked there by itself, so whose fault the stepping was, really? Anyway. ‘’I’m not that much of a dog person. They’re okay, but I like deciding my schedule by myself, so I would probably not be happy to have to go walk the dog even when I do not feel like going out at all. At least cats don’t require to go outside for bathroom, and nor do birds. I’d probably pick a cat though. Unless I could have a bird that didn’t need a cage and could be kept free. I like animals when they can move about.’’ It was kind of restrictive to have a pet that could only go a couple inches in every direction. Plus, poor animal to be caged like that its whole life, no? They don’t live like that when in the wild. At least letting it roam around the entire apartment was a bit better, and extra points if it could be taken outside safely enough.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 3:51 pm

“Your mood huh?” the demon would begin with a light hum. Hmm...it seemed that mood seemed to play a big factor for both them in some cases though the demon would say, his mood was less complicated than the other’s at time. Well maybe...Anyway. “We suppose we understand that. As for fishing on the beach. It seems a bit questionable, but I’ve heard people go at night or fish the shallows for flounders with flash lights and such and some just find a less populated area to put their poles down during the day. So I guess it depends on time and person and how dedicated they are to the art and what not.. As for fishing itself, I enjoy it from time to time along with other low key things. Still an adventure isn’t bad either here and there.” The demon would drink a bit more of his lemon water. Fishing was nice and relaxing, even if he didn’t catch anything. Alone it was great, but having someone to talk to pass time was cool too. And if he did catch something? Hehe. Dinner time provide it was big enough. Ah yes indeed simple yet fun.

In any case, the demon would blink at the other as he tilted his head, his nose twitching a bit as his eye narrowed to bring the other into focus. “Well like, I mean doesn’t even the small trivial stuff make memories you cherish for you? Or does it have to be big and impactful? Guess I am curious as to what you value as worth holding onto is all.” What was value really, huh? Was it actually a thing or was it word to place on this constantly changing thing that every individual held and shaped. Curious, but he wasn’t exactly looking for something philosophical with the question. He was just trying to get to know the other better. And it wasn’t like he was trying to make a judgement call on the other either. He just wanted to know some details is all.

Well wherever that went, it would appear the discussion on inanimate objects would go out the window and be replaced with pet talk. “Well the small ones don’t have to be walked. You can play with them inside and the only thing you have to worry about is taking them out the bathroom. I like them because I can play and cuddle with them. Though I got lucky with Andromeda, she likes to do the same,” the demon would chuckle. “Cats can be low maintenance if you get the right one. There are still some that require grooming and sometimes tons of attention. As for a bird, I dunno. As much as I like them I am unsure what to do with them and much like you I don’t like them caged, but I don’t want them flying out the door either so I am kind of neutral on them unless I had a huge greenhouse or something for them to be free in without worry.” Yeah birds were a tricky subject as were other exotic or odd animals for that matter.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 4:28 pm

''I'm not sure how many fish would actually come to the shores of a typically populated beach. And I would seriously question the thought process of someone who'd try to fish there during the day if there were some people trying to swim.’’ Just no, people, you can find a place that is much better suited for it if you really must. ‘’And I honestly just can’t stand doing pretty much nothing for hours on end.’’ That’s a killer, and not funny. All he would do is get irritable in time and check the time here and there only to be disappointed at how slowly it’s ticking. Not his idea of relax, no matter what universe was it happening in. He’d rather just buy a fish or something. He was okay with maybe watching them swim around for a while, but he was so not going to sit his ass away to catch one tiny fish or such.

Ehhhh. He would shake his head. ‘’Honestly? I don’t see putting the ‘precious’ label on like all the trivial little stuff as very great. I mean, then someone could just go ‘Oh, this person puts everything up on the high value list. I guess they just automatically do that for everything?’ You know, the ‘value’ kind of loses meaning if you slap it onto almost everything, because it just implies you assign it to things too easily. Besides, to me it isn’t about small or big. It’s about the meaning of it in the end. I just don’t place the label on many things, that’s all.’’ After all, if one swoons over almost everything, it won’t feel really special when they do it towards you or something you did. Because you’ll know that it doesn’t mean all that much in the end. You’d just be another item in the enormous collection of ‘valuable’ things. How can you tell what is truly meaningful unless you are at least somewhat picky about what you decide to call such?

Moving onto pets though…’’I don’t want a tiny dog, to be honest. They just remind me of cute stuffed animals more than a pet. I like bigger ones. Besides, you can play with any, even bigger-sized, as long as they have the right personality type.’’ He wasn’t really into tiny animals. Another reason why ones such as hamsters and the like were more or less on the no list for him, on top of the whole cage thing. ‘’And I don’t really mind the effort, to be honest. I mean, if I wanted only something that was next to no maintenance and all, maybe it’d be best to not get a pet at all and buy some toy instead. You kind of have to be willing to take care of it all the way to be a good owner.’’, he would shrug lightly. ‘’I like the big birds. But it is inconvenient so I guess I’d stick with a cat in the end…’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 pm

“Not many unless they find somewhere a bit calm or their curious enough to come see what all the splashing is about. As for people and the things they do. Well, can’t really say. Some just do what they want and don’t worry too much about others or consequences.” It was odd, but some people were just like I am gonna fish any way even if logically that was unwise. The beach was as strange as the ocean so it was no telling what you’ll find in the end. In any case, to the next part the demon would give a light hum and nod, but not much else as he took to drinking a bit more of his water. To each their own in that case, he wasn’t going to argue on that one and for now didn’t feel like drawing out the subject longer than it should be going. So for now he let it rest.

As for the next topic, the demon would listen quite attentively to that one before giving a small smile as he hummed. “Well that is not precisely what I meant when I said trivial, but in the end your explanation gave me what I was after so that is good to know. We actually have that in common though as far as not using labels and using meaning to define value. Now how similar we beyond that is a mystery for now, but I suppose if we stick each other long enough it may become clear.” And so it may or so it may not. Time would tell, but for the time being the demon didn’t probe too much into the matter as they drifted into a different sort of topic.

“I like dogs of all sizes to be honest. As for big ones I do adore Huskies and German Shepherds. They are all quite beautiful, but unfortunately too big for the apartments rules, but that is alright. I have a good baby so I am good for a while I hope. As for maintenance, well I see pets like kids so if you ain’t in it for the long haul and willing to stick with them through thick and thin, well then I dunno why you have a pet to begin with,” the demon would pause to closing his eyes as he scratched his ear for a moment a bit absentmindedly. “Mmm. Birds are tricky more so than inconvenient for us. Still I much prefer animals I am familiar with: dog, cat, or fish is good.”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Oh well? He would kind of just shrug at that one. He didn’t really agree with people pulling that kind of shit and all, but it’s not like there was any use arguing about it. Not like it mattered right now, or more like it had little reason to for the two of them. Unless he missed something there, but he would never know at this point. ‘’I’m not really thinking about that right now.’’ Questions/answers would only prove so much about someone’s values anyway. It would come down to how they presented it as time went, so there wasn’t much for him to mull over there at the moment.

‘’There are people who will get a pet just to have something cute to play with. Or because their kids pester them to get one.’’ And then the pet may end up in a shelter later or abandoned once the owner realized it is more work than they initially thought it would be, or when the eager kids decide their new gift isn’t enough fun anymore. Shit happens? ‘’Fish? I would probably find those a bit boring. All you can do is stare at them…not really the kind of pet I’d imagine myself having.’’ Besides, aquariums can take up large amounts of space, unless you only have something small for a few smaller fish. Either way though…fish cannot really be interacted with much, so it’s more akin to a decoration that needs to get fed than an actual pet. No offense of course, but still.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 8:10 pm

The demon would hum to acknowledge the short comment not really having much else to say to it as he finished scratching his ear and opened one eye to look at the other.

"That is true and there are folk that irresponsible in general. As for fish, they are fun to watch, but I prefer taking care of koi due to the fact they are pretty and would get me outside more. They're high maintenance fish though if you want them to stay healthy and you need the space for it, so can't have them here." The demon would say as he unfolded himself and then shifting the cup to his other hand would stretch as he got up with a light yawn. Guess he would clean the cup, kitchen and table before bed or something...
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 8:15 pm

''The big fish? I suppose that is more like pond business, yes. Still, as nice as fish can be to watch, I prefer a pet I can interact with personally, not just look at....'' He'd just go watch live fish in an actual pond/river/sea if he really wanted to, rather than keeping some home or such. It sounded like a better idea, since he didn't feel the need to stare at them too often anyway. That said, he would blink when the other suddenly stood up, albeit not say anything for the moment.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 8:20 pm

"Mhmm. Yeah it is pond business, but it is quite fun if you like that sort of stuff and it is always nice to see people praise hard work. Though I mainly do it for myself and because I like pond fish. If I could have a garden I'd want that part of it. A small dream if I ever get some land to do such things," the demon would say as he drifted to the kitchen to clean the cup.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 8:24 pm

''Well, I'd leave the fish to you....'' He'd be just fine having something four-legged, thank you. Besides, he wouldn't want too many pets at once, to be honest. Best not divide the attention too much and accidentally neglect some of them. In any case, he would just kind of raise an eyebrow when the other walked away without any real warning or anything. Okay?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 pm

"Heh. Alright," the demon would say his body kind of on auto poilt as he cleaned the cup and then put it in the dishwasher to dry. From there he would wipe down the counters before moving to wipe the table off frowning a bit at the salt and pepper shaker. He didn't seem to notice he was being rude or anything as he just kind of did what he always did, his brain kind of floating between here and the Land of Clouds, but for the moment at least he was mostly in the present...well maybe. Who knew at this point?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 13, 2017 8:34 pm

''.........''

Well, he wasn't going to say anything. He wasn't in the mood to start some face off about this or whatever, as much as he wondered why did the other decide to kind of ignore him there.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Was he ignoring his guest? that was debatable, but certainly not his intention in the end as he finished wiping down the table before taking the towel back to the kitchen to wash it down. Once done, there he would turn off the kitchen light and before blinking sleepily at the other as he gave him a tired grin.

"Mmm. You staying up a bit longer?" he would ask as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit. It would suck to be sleep while his guest was still awake now wouldn't it?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top