The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

When Midnight Jokes Become Real

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 Empty Re: When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Post by Sharaku Sat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm

''I don't mind either way, to be honest...'' Though, if they weren't about to be doing anything, or if he was to stay up alone...well, might be better off sleeping. Not like he was feeling up to jumping around anyway.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

When Midnight Jokes Become Real - Page 12 Empty Re: When Midnight Jokes Become Real

Post by Rika Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 pm

"Heh. Well in that case, I am going to take a shower and get ready for bed. I'll take the couch and you can have the bed," the demon would say as he stretched a bit more. Yeah....even if it was a embarrassing to do so, there was no way in fighting sleep, even less so when he was already being lulled to it by previous stress and the drink. He was going to pass out whether he wanted to or not, so...that was that he guessed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 pm

''I guess if that's what you want...'' There was no use in bickering over things now, right? Nevertheless, he would stay in his place while the other was gone at least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat May 13, 2017 9:08 pm

"Mmm," the demon would hum before drifting to do what he said he was going to do. He would leave the door to the bed room open not thinking much of it as he went about the doing what needed to be done to take a shower. He would be gone for a good bit before he exited the bathroom drying some remains of water off with a towel as he drifted into the bed room naked and kind of forgetting he had guest...or that the bed room door was open...or the fact that if one took a glance they could see him as he dug for sleep wear in one of his drawers.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat May 13, 2017 9:16 pm

''....''

Well, luckily for the other perhaps, he didn't really care to glance over, or move in general. He was fine sitting where he was, the way he was until the other decided to come back over. At which point he would obviously move away from the sofa and all, but for the time being, he would kind of just wait.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm

The demon would find some pants at least not caring for a top as he slipped them on and closed the drawer. He'd make sure to clean up behind himself leaving the bathroom and the room presentable before coming back out into the living room as he looked at the other. "It is all yours," he would say before drifting over to the sofa.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 pm

He would just hum at that, before standing to move away. Unlike the other though, he wouldn't bother showering. Not like he was suddenly super dirty or something, plus he normally did not take showers right before bed anyway. Just...inconvenient. His hair was too long for him to be able to not get most of it wet on accident, and he was not sleeping that way. So unless it was a good hour or two before sleep? Nah, not doing that. He preferred morning showers anyway, if. So he would just shut the doors behind himself and do the other stuff needed before going to bed as well.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat May 13, 2017 10:49 pm

So they would have their ways of things. In any case, once the other had shut the door to the room and pretty much officially blocked him the demon would shake his head lightly as he plopped on the sofa turning the TV off so as not to disturb the other. Stretching quietly, he'd settle onto the sofa curling up only a bit as Andromeda decided to join them making herself quiet comfortable in the space between his arms and chest. Quite use to this and quiet comfortable on the sofa, the demon yawned quietly and then closing his eyes would try and get some sleep.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum