Top posting users this week
Rika

Sharaku

Sun and Stars

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun and Stars

Post by Sharaku on Sun May 21, 2017 6:40 am

Well, he wasn’t going to say any more on that topic for now. In the end it depended on the conversation and who was the person listening when it came to the whole ‘lecture’ thing. Everyone took words in differently, and it wasn’t like the guy always spoke the exact same way either. On top of that, sometimes that way of speech might even be the one that was needed. It was all about being able to tell what approach to choose at what moment, technically, rather than focusing too much on kicking away one thing or improving another. This and that aside, he would just leave the other to make a decision himself on this one.

This other….problem that came up after was more complicated and all anyway. For several reasons at once, as a matter of fact. He would sigh at the whole thing.

‘’…I’m not sure if I should find this ironic or sad. You were all about me telling you things despite possible negative responses and trying and all that not too long ago, and now you’re the one giving me the ‘don’t want to say because it usually doesn’t go well’ reasoning? I guess maybe this is why I don’t particularly like all those hypothetical talks about how this and that would be right if this and that was attempted. Because it ends up just being all bark and no bite whenever we do it. I feel like nothing is going to ever change if we’re going to be saying one thing, and pretty much doing another anyway.’’

Seriously though man. It’s kind of discouraging when someone is being adamant about something being worth a try and all that jazz, and then not too long after you see them doing pretty much the same thing they were advocating against before. It doesn’t make a person get on board with the idea quicker, that’s for sure. What is one supposed to think of advice/suggestions the person themselves doesn’t even follow? Realistically speaking, it doesn’t give the best picture, does it now? Honestly, it was like they were just walking in circles with that. All these things were talked about several times by now…but they always kept happening, and being brought up over and over again. Not only was the constant advice and solution corner starting to become a bit annoying to listen to and flat out tiring to deal with (at least in his opinion, since he had no idea how the other felt about it)…the so called ‘problems’ weren’t really changing for the better either. So, what gives?

‘’Anyway, I thought free speech was a thing? If you had something important to say about yourself, but we were talking about me at that time, would you just keep quiet and possibly end up never saying it because the conversation is not about you? I don’t think that’s really how it works. I’m not certain why it even should….’’ It’s not like there was some rule that one can’t speak unless the entire conversation is meant to be about them. That’s kinda bullshit to be honest, and just sounds more like an excuse to use when you don’t want to speak up or such. Either way, speaking of the actual matter on hand…really though? If the guy only kept doubting everything, wasn’t it that much more likely to break apart? So maybe they weren’t on the exact same wavelength right now but…If the other never expressed his feelings due to that, how would it end? It wasn’t like this was abnormal or something. A couple where both are equally into each other from the start is probably a rare thing. Usually, there is one person who is initially more interested and is the one to ask the other out, no? Does that mean they should hide in a hole afterwards and not say much about what they feel because the other isn’t on the same level yet? Why did they make the effort to ask the other person out then, if not to try to make something out of it? Yes, sure, too much could be smothering, but that can be said about anything done in excess. But if you don’t ever let the other person know about what the relationship means to you and all, you might just be setting yourself up for disappointment. They could end up not taking the whole thing seriously enough, or just settling with friendship eventually simply because nobody was making enough effort to keep it afloat. What happens when everyone chooses to just run away from the tougher matters? Guess nobody’s going to face the reality or their feelings on it in time for it to matter…
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun May 21, 2017 7:25 am

The demon would hear the words and in turn look down a bit as a frown crossed his face as he thought for a moment before he looked back up at the other with a sad smile.

"I would say it was sad to be honest," the demon began and then sighing, he would shake his head as he observed the sky, a frown appearing once more as he observed the colors there. "I was and am deeply interested in you. I trying to explain why is like trying to explain who created the universe. It something that is not clear to me at all; however, what I do know is that i would like to make this work and thus I propose plans or way to try and make it better; however, I suppose I have to be honest with both myself and you here...though you know this already, but uh...when it comes to following through, I fail horribly. I have the tendency to back into a corner or not say anything and while I couldn't quite figure it out before...I know it is a type of fear. A fear that I often times wonder if we share, but in a different way." The demon would look back at the other as he narrowed his eyes a bit to bring him into better focus.

"To address your question, at this point yes. Yes I would keep to myself on fear of a negative response. I think we can both agree that when we clash it is nothing pretty and when things are going well we have the tendency to do whatever is in our power to avoid speaking on anything heavy because what do you know we slid into something deep and the end results are meh at best. But maybe that is it right there. The common issue. On my end, it is a mess. I am terrified to piss you off or lose because I am invested in this deal way more than you can imagine. I don't want to hurt you or make you sad or stressed, but in doing so I think I do that more than I actually accomplish my goal of not doing that. As for you, while I can't speak for you, I get the same vibe from both reaction and what you told me. We don't want to speak because we don't trust the other or maybe the situation to not get out of hand to begin with. So all plans and what not fall apart and we ended up kind of circling and what not around the same things. But we can a plan to tackle it, so what do you do then? How do you work on getting past that hurdle without planning or structuring things, neh?" The demon would scratch his head a bit.

"I know one should dig into the future since it ain't guaranteed, but I always find myself quite concerned of where we'd end up at this rate. It's a bit disturbing to be honest..."

Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun May 21, 2017 9:15 am

Well then….

This was getting quite complicated, wasn’t it? Which was nothing new for them of course, but it was still amazing to hear just what new heights they could reach every time. Closing his eyes in thought at first, he would twirl a few strands of his hair absentmindedly. Hmm, how to even begin talking on this subject. There was a lot he could choose to respond with to all that.

‘’Well…everyone fears something once in a while. I’m..not necessarily too much like you though. I can’t deny that a certain lack of trust may have a hand in the development of this, but the way I come off is mostly my own fault due to decisions, rather than it being a reflection of who I am. I more or less understand why you behave the way you do…and perhaps that is why I end up like this. You’re not the first person with that kind of personality I’ve known. Well, I suppose that I didn’t know them greatly personally, but I have had a couple classmates at school years back that were a lot like you. It’s almost ironic. If it’s anyone’s attention that I seem to draw, it’s typically people of that kind. Perhaps it’s the differences that contribute to that?’’, he would shake his head in mild amusement, as he looked over at the other, thinking.

‘’Coincidences aside…I actually don’t really know how to deal with this. I’ve had things go similarly before. Whether the person is trying to get along with me because of feelings, or because they stand to gain something important by it, they all did what you do. Not wanting to get kicked away or in bad graces with me, they mainly chose to either avoid the questionable waters or straight up just attempt to keep doing things that they think would please me. It doesn’t work well though. I admit, I’m not the most mellow person. The more they wiggled around me, the more it ended up with me walking all over them, whether on purpose or not, since they more or less ended up letting me due to their personal sentiments. One way or another, not an equal match in that area. Which comes down to this. I was trying to be less commanding and all that, but I think I just ended up putting myself in the position where I had to stress about everything too and that would get to anyone. When it comes to social skills, I probably have less grace than a prickly cactus. Which doesn’t help it. That said…I usually don’t feel too afraid…it’s more like I just have certain reservations towards what ought to be done or said. I don’t try to consciously make people nervous about possibly pissing me off or overstepping boundaries, but it appears that no matter what I do, that’s the vibe I give off. I don’t intend to fight in most cases, but I am also not particularly good at playing the overly friendly nice guy either.’’ Oops?

‘’Anyway, since you asked….I’m..not sure whether I would view what we’ve been doing as making any plans. More like just theorizing and all that. A plan is saying; we’re going to do this, at this and that time, and actually doing so. Rather than talking about what should probably be done and changed, but never exactly setting up a solid action to take. I see no real plans in what we’ve done so far. Thus, I have no real answer for you. Except for maybe saying that you can look at our current situation for a hint on how it works without much of a plan.’’, he would add as an afterthought, one hand resting against his chin in contemplation. What plans, really? They’ve set nothing in motion so far, aside from talking about how this and that change would benefit them. Not much besides the waste of breath though.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun May 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Complication. Perhaps there was just no way around for these two since something other always came up to get them there. Though the fact that it was there didn’t really bother the demon so much as long as the conversation didn’t blow up as a result. Thankfully this round it seemed things went well...or at least the beginning did. Though how long it would stay that way was something only time would tell.

In any case, the demon would let the other think taking a moment to observe the other and the way he twisted his hair. It was something the demon had seen the other do many times, but for whatever reason it didn’t cease to be cute. That aside, the demon would stare to long as he blinked and absorbed what was said.

Smiling a bit, the demon would look off to the side a bit sheepishly as he played with his earring a bit in thought. “I dunno exactly what draws us together. I’ve met many people over my life span and I’ve gotten along with most I’ve encountered; however, there is only one that I truly clicked with all this time and since then I don’t think I’ve tried this hard for a relationship; however, my goal isn’t simply to win you because I like you or see some gain out of it. Yes, I see your point of view insightful and adds to my own in ways I didn’t imagine was possible, but in the end all I really want is to know you and just be able to hang with you just because well you are you.” the demon would shake his head a bit as he moved his hand to intertwine them before himself as he looked down a bit. “I don’t mean to be a stressor and honestly I don’t see myself suddenly changing to make it easier on you. You are intense and I have the tendency to back down in the face of something imposing. If I understand correctly, you someone who can stand on the same ground as you, but….what if...the one that is coming after you fails and that department or doesn’t rise to your standards? I often wonder that and wonder if I am like those you knew from the past you knew, then what do you think of me for real?” It was a bit hard to ask and honestly opening that door was damn uncomforable, but...he’d still like to hear what the other had to say no matter what he threw at him.

Despite how that went the demon would nod at that last part. “Hmm. Perhaps I need to throw away the planning and talking and just do. It seems to go a better when I don’t think on the matter. Ironic really.” And so it was. When he tried to plan and do things, he failed, but the moment he stopped trying to control was the moment things worked out. It was strange really….Very strange.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 pm

‘’…aaand, now the levels of sap are rising super fast.’’, he would make a mild ew face jokingly for a moment before just shaking his head with a huff. ‘’Honestly though, it’s not like I have a problem with the reasons anyway. I like some extra meaning. Besides, if all you really wanted was to know me and hang out…it wouldn’t explain why you chose me in the first place. Those are the things people usually aim to accomplish with all good friends, family or whoever seems like a good candidate. It’s basic stuff, sort of.’’ Still, he seemed to be more on the amused side of things for the time being, despite pointing out stuff like that.

Speaking of the stuff though, he would give a low hum at the questioning that soon followed. ‘’I don’t know what I don’t know. Although, I will admit that I don’t like settling for less if I don’t have to. I can’t say what will happen on that front, and well if we speak in general, I don’t have an obligation to accept someone just because they are interested. There would be a lot of forced and unhappy relationships if the main decision was in favor of the pursuer just because they were theoretically trying hard despite not being cut out for it.’’ That’s just how it was. There wasn’t a yes or no answer to that specifically, but even the demon had to be aware that no one was obliged to lower their standards for someone (of course, unless said standards were so ridiculous they simply needed to be curbstomped, but that was a matter of its own). ‘’As for you…that’s a hard question to answer. You and I are nearly polar opposites in certain areas. It’s like putting fuel and fire together. If careful, can be used for a lot of things, but if not…it will blow up hard. You certainly have some good qualities, but on the flip side, there are also a few that can be extremely tiresome. Whether the good or the bad wins is something I have not figured out yet, so there is that.’’ It took some time to make a grand decision on something like that. Being hasty wasn’t the best choice when it came to analyzing people…

‘’I do fine with actual plans. For me, it comes down to how it is executed. A good plan, I’m game for. A lousy one? In that case, maybe no plan is indeed better.’’ A little precaution never hurt, so he was definitely not against plans, but they also had to be done right to be truly effective.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm

The demon would hear the joke the other made towards his words and smile slightly at what was heard as he ran his hand through his hair. “Well what did you expect from King of Sappy stuff?” He would seem to be proud of that for a moment, but anyone watching could tell it was an act in the end. Besides the demon was too humble to brag about anything he did, so at play it rested. That aside, the demon would shift in his spot slightly as he moved towards, the other and attempted to poke him. “Well, perhaps it is basic, but isn’t it the basics that help one advance?” After all every relationship started with a basic stepping stone that could be built upon in different ways depending on what was happening. Well wherever that went it would go as things went from light-hearted to a bit more serious as the demon nodded at the next topic.

“Well, I can understand that. Sometimes it is best to retreat isn’t it?” the demon would say, his faint smile in play though his mind seemed to be elsewhere for a bit. Now where it went was a mystery, but perhaps it wasn’t some place bad or worth stressing over since the demon remained calm and was able to keep a smile upon his lips for a while. Well that was until he got feed back on himself. To what was heard, the demon’s smile did vanish as his arms shifted to fold beind him as he looked downward and nodded a bit on his heels.

“I see.” He would say in tones that were neither happy or sad. He was just neutral though the appreciative smirk he gave the other when he did look back up at him seemed to suggest that the demon wasn’t upset by the feedback so that was good. And he wasn’t grabbing onto the negative and rolling with it like before either, so that one would pass smoothly.

“Well they can come in handy depending on the situation,” the demon would say pretty much agreeing with what was said before becoming quiet for a few seconds before blinking. “Speaking of that do you mind if we get some coffee and find a nice spot to lay down or sit?” Honestly he’d preferred a place where he could be his natural self, but as long as they were in public the human form would have to do. Ah well.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun May 21, 2017 10:34 pm

‘’That’s a mystery.’’, he would snort lightly. Well, he actually didn’t have much of an answer to that, joke or not, so that was the best he had. It wasn’t like he had really been expecting something specific, so whatever, right? When the other moved to poke him, he would look down briefly to see what was up, but he saw no reason to interfere for the moment. ‘’Well, what’s so bad about skipping a chunk of mundane stuff?’’, he would shake his head slightly. ‘’Really though, I wasn’t saying do away with it. Considering how much you’ve been trying to prove you’re so invested in it all however, I would technically expect more than just that already.’’ Yeah, basics…but could what they were doing even be called that right now? They weren’t even taking the most conventional routes to begin with, so why stick to conventional steps to walk?

‘’Everyone seeks what’s in their best interest after all.’’ Rather than retreat, it was more like…making the most plausible decision for the future. If you’re almost completely sure that being with a certain person is just going to lead to misery for you, then it’s obviously not going to be the smartest choice to keep humoring them. At the end of the day, most people would first look at their own needs, and then at someone else’s. After all, if you’re miserable yourself, you can’t even expect to be able to keep someone else happy too well.

That said, he would remain more or less silent through what happened next, seeing as the other didn’t choose to continue that part of the conversation before it switched to…plans and..coffee, apparently. ‘’I guess I don’t. I don’t think you’re going to find a place to lay down here in the middle of the city though.’’ On the pavement or some table in a restaurant, maybe. Which he doubted the guy was after.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon May 22, 2017 6:51 am

"A mystery, huh? Alright," the demon would say with a faint chuckle before moving to poke the other. The guy didn't stop him, so the action went through more or less. "Heh. Well, I think we did a pretty good job of missing them and jumping in feet first. Though we landed in a bit of tangle didn't we?" the demon would say as he looked up at the other and then blinking a bit he would nod. "Yeah, I have been trying to do that even without the basic, so I am not surprised you expect that; however, I think the base level is nice too. I kind of like simple." Conventional had its merits, but for them perhaps something a bit more out of the box was needed both to keep each other engage and make the best of whatever it was that they happened to have now.

That aside, the demon would eventually shift in his spot to move to the other's side his hands returning to his side as he moved. He would give a slight jerk of his head before he started to walk as he continued their chat....or what he could of it that is.

"I suppose that is true," the demon would say unable to find anything worthwhile to add onto it at the moment. So instead of trying to force it he would just let it go as a moment of silence filled the space between them. He didn't see the need to expand the conversation on himself. The answer provided was good enough and gave him something to reflect on for a bit. Perhaps he'd ask for clarity with some of the vague things, but for now he let the subject settle as it was. When it was broken though the demon would hum at what was said.

"Not in the square unfortunately. Though it does have some nice benches to sit on though, so I suppose that will have to do."
Yeah he was not about to lay on the floor of some building and the pavement was only suitable for his buns unless he was so tired he didn't care where he was and decided that hard ground was the best spot. That aside, the demon would continue to move taking them down a path that would have them run into the coffee shop in time. As he walked he was quite a bit before he looked over at the other and simply ask. "Outside of what happened...are you enjoying this?"
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm

He would raise an eyebrow slightly. ‘’Well, was it because of that though?’’ With how much they struggled in general, would it really have been better had they taken a different pace with the whole relationship. He had a feeling that all this couldn’t have come from the rushing entirely. At the end of the day, they were probably no better or worse off right now. Maybe something would have gone better had they not jumped fast, while something else would have screwed up instead. He’d bet on that being the most likely scenario. ‘’Isn’t it a bit too late for that now? Or are you planning something?’’ They’ve already jumped around so much…was there any point in pretending to just stick to the basics now? That would kind of only make it more backwards than it already is, since it’s not like they could just ignore what has already happened and all.

Nevertheless, things would move on from that topic soon, and he’d stay more or less silent for a moment, just walking until the coffee talk came up not too long after. ‘’Are we going to sit somewhere out?’’ The other speaking of the square and all kind of suggested that, but unless they ordered some plastic/paper cup coffee to go, they’d need to stay somewhere at the coffee shop, right? Or was he missing something? Ah well, no matter, perhaps. In any case, he would make a somewhat frowny face when the demon questioned him. ‘’Oh no, the ultimate question of doom again. Sometimes I wonder if there’s anything I can claim to actually enjoy.’’, he would shake his head with a faint huff. ‘’…well, I don’t hate this, at least. Is that an acceptable answer?’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon May 22, 2017 5:59 pm

"Hm?" the demon would tilt his head a bit. "If you mean the pacing, then no. I wouldn't blame the struggle on that or where we even ended up. Perhaps it was bound to be a head butting and what not even if we skipped a good chunk of what leads to dating. It still amazes me that you jumped too though." It was tough yes, but at times a bit of a wonder when he reflected on it all. Regardless of that the demon would smile a bit at the next question as he continued to walk next to the other.

"Well I wouldn't want us going backwards with what we have here, so maybe. It depends on what we are applying basics to. As for my words, I was referring to what is happening here. This is simple and more or less calm, so I like it," the demon would say with a light shrug and then shaking his head he would chuckle lightly. "Planning? No I have nothing planned at all. I am just walking down the path and adapting to whatever comes my way." And that was pretty much the truth. It was hard not planning, but the demon found it a bit simpler when his overthinking and cautiousness wasn't in the picture so perhaps for now this was okay. That aside some silence would come in and then coffee talk.

“Mhmm. There is a cafe not too far ahead that has nice seating where we can drink coffee or whatever and who knows maybe we can scout a place to sit to get a good view of the sunset too,” the demon would say with a nod, his behavior happy until the doom question came up. To the reaction, the demon’s smile would fade as he winced lightly as he looked down at the ground. “Yeah...I am pretty bad at worrying about doom related stuff, I guess,” the demon said shaking his head a bit before looking over at the other from the corner of his eye and nodding. “Yeah. That answer will do.” And he honestly meant it as gave the other a tired smile. He was more tired with himself and the things he kept doing no matter how many times he was told not to do it. Even so he wasn’t going to rain on the parade here or get mopey, so he gave smiling a try and just hoped for the best.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm

‘’Well, you’re talking to someone who’s never dated before. It’s not like I know what’s the best pace. In theory maybe, but reality doesn’t always bend to that, so it isn’t like I can rely on such completely.’’ To each their own honestly, and he was far from amazing at predicting what would make for the best outcome. Making decisions is one thing, but knowing fully where they will lead is another. It was perhaps not like him to jump much in most cases, but when you’ve got no certainty either way…well, it’s about blind choice anyway. Besides, they would have likely clashed right away, had he been the one to protest and all that. Sometimes it’s do or die, is it not?

He would tilt his head slightly. ‘’….I feel like I’m slow on the uptake or something. You’re talking about simple and calm, but I didn’t even notice something changed. Did it?’’ No really, he didn’t feel any different right now. Then again, relying on his interpretation of feeling a certain way was probably not exactly accurate, so there was that. One way or another though, he was kind of wondering what the guy meant. ‘’If you say so…’’, he would just shrug lightly. He wasn’t too sure what he thought of that anyway. Sometimes, he liked plans. It could be very confusing to have too many surprises happen because there was no goal to look towards in the first place. But for now there was no trouble, so he’d take it and see.

‘’Very well.’’ He could do with that. It sounded fairly simple at the very least. Unlike what happened right after, apparently. ‘’………’’ He honestly wanted to facepalm hard for a few moments, but would opt to resist the urge, instead moving closer to the other and wrapping an arm around the other’s shoulders loosely. ‘’I was trying to be funny with that. Looks like I failed though. Come on, take it easy for once.’’ Okay, maybe his wording and timing wasn’t always the best, but his doom comment was kind of an exaggeration, and wasn’t meant to be super serious. Guess he missed the mark there though, since the other seemed to just be a bit down after that. Considering the answers and the initial wincing and stuff, he wasn’t just going to believe a possibly fake smile after that.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon May 22, 2017 7:43 pm

“I don’t think it matters your experience level for that. Sure some have a pattern or what not figured out that works smoothly, but most of the time? I think you have to figure it out based on whoever you decide to try with.” Even a veteran at the game would probably find themselves tripping up when faced with certain personalities. It was most certainly never a straight or predictable road and what happened on those roads were even more complicated. Sometimes things worked well and other times well they ended up a mess regardless if one took their time or jumped right in. In the end, it was what it was no?

The demon would shake his head with a light smirk.

“Unless you are referring to the big, then no. Not much has changed here. I suppose all I was saying was that I am enjoying myself by doing something as simple as just walking and talking.” Well he wasn’t trying to get at anything super complicated, so he wasn’t sure where the other was getting confused unless they were just on different pages when it came to this whole matter of taking pleasure in the smallest of things. Heh. It was more than likely the latter wasn’t it? Ah well.

“Mmm. For now I do,” the demon would say softly not too bothered by the matter or the fact it was dying off. For now all he would do is go with the flow to perhaps learn that it was okay to just breathe and not worry about every little thing. It was hard to do, but the demon was trying his best to keep that part of him that wanted perfection out of the picture and for a moment it carried the demon through the conversation quite well. It got them through the coffee matter, but seem to somewhat fail when it came to jokes? Oh dear….

The demon tried to take the words well enough and kind of understood the other was probably playing, but even so he just couldn’t go along very well with the joke and trying to play things off failed to. He honestly wanted to bury himself for this, but it was what it was. As he walked, he was about to say something into the silence, but was caught completely off guard as the other came closer to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. His body tensed slightly for a few seconds as the demon blinked a few times as his mind moved whirled to process it all; however, the slight stun wouldn’t last too long for after about a second or two, the demon relaxed as he moved the arm closest to the other, wrapping it around his waist as thumb found its way into on the belt loops to hang loosely there. As he did this, he would lean slightly against the other in a way that made it easy to walk as he opened his mouth to speak.

“I know and it is not a fail on your part. Just bad reacting on my own side is all,” the demon said gently before letting out a soft snort. “Ironic that you are the one to tell me that considering you are the serious one out of the two of us. Still..it is a bit of challenge to do what you say. Being wound up like an overly wound toy all the time makes it hard to know what to do with things such as relaxation and certain jokes at times.” He didn’t want the other to feel bad or think he couldn’t poke at him because that wasn’t the case. It was honestly just the way he was currently maybe in time he could come out of that shell and loosen up. One would only have to wait and see.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon May 22, 2017 8:09 pm

‘’Maybe. I think every piece of extra info can be of use though.’’ People did indeed have different personalities, but to learn how to deal with it all, you kind of do need to do some testing first, no? There are some things that typically end up being in common for several relationships at least. It’s still better to only need to modify your approach a bit to suit the new person, than to have no idea how to even approach in the first place. Or so he’d think at least.

Uh, well. ‘’….we weren’t really doing the most simple of stuff just a while ago though. I suppose I got confused about what were you talking about exactly, since I usually wouldn’t say that anything we do is very simple.’’ For a moment, maybe. Overall though, they swung all over the place. Outside of that…well, they probably were on a somewhat different page when it came to enjoying small things, yes. He tended to be rather oblivious in that area, honestly.

Anyhow, moving on from confusions…through some talks about plans..to more confusions, apparently. Well, if that was what it could be called. He wasn’t sure of that one. Hmm. He would him under his breath, lost in thought for a bit, albeit he did let the other lean onto him and all that. At this point, it wasn’t really unexpected anyway, since the guy tended to make such moves whenever he got close. Thus, it kind of didn’t tend to even faze him anymore. It would probably just be awkward if he went and reacted to it in some grand manner anyway. Better take it in stride unless something truly begged for the extra attention, right? Hearing the words said soon after, he would cough to clear his throat slightly. ‘’My face likes being serious. Me? I’m not too sure about that. I think you’re just going to get depressed if you take me too seriously all the time.’’ To be frank, he wasn’t as serious as it appeared most of the time. He just…had a tendency to have a somewhat darker and less cheerful sense of humor, plus a way of talking that could often come off more catastrophic than the reality truly was. And his expressions didn’t help either, seeing as even his casual thinking face looked more like a frown than anything else. Despite all that serious front everywhere, he was actually fairly laid-back though as long as he wasn’t getting agitated by something. ‘’Anyway…I thought you liked relaxing? How are you going to do that if you’re too busy contemplating the bad stuff, hm?’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon May 22, 2017 9:47 pm

“That is certainly no lie.” The demon would agree there. The more one gathered and tried thing, the more equipped they were to handle various situations when compared to someone new to the zone.... Or so the saying went, but how true that was? Well it honestly depended on the person and what was happening. Sometimes all the wisdom in the world couldn’t prepare one for the unexpected or out of place variable. Ah well, the demon wouldn’t push that topic any further, but he didn’t exactly close the door on it in case the other had more to say on the matter.  

In time that topic would go its own path and as the conversation slid into confusions for a bit. Confusion that got a light laugh out of the demon. “No we don’t seem to keep things simple, but after the previous events? What happened back there went over well enough and didn’t exactly upset the mood too badly….I don’t think. I mean we aren’t trying to smack each other right now so...I think tis is good and in turn calm.”  Yes they were all over the place and weren’t exactly sailing on a calm sea, but at the same time this ride was alot better than the last few. At least he wasn’t sinking badly, yet.

Even when the small hiccup came up some time after other conversations had passed, the demon didn’t find himself sinking in depression. Though a tad bit of guilt did linger there for bringing down the mood a bit, but it seemed that maybe the other was trying to bring him back up? It felt that way to the demon at least and even if the other didn’t realize what he was doing, the simple act of embracing the demon and letting him lean against him worked wonders for helping him at least try to relax more. To the sound made by the other, the demon would shift to look up at the other, a light grin crossing his lips a bit at the words as he manage a very soft chuckle. “Is that so?” he would begin and then be a bit more serious he would continue. “And well...I don’t think it is you that is depressing more like myself and the way I think and work in general.” He knew he shouldn’t take everything to heart, but sometimes even when it was a joke, the demon didn’t have always the best reactions and in turn ended up bringing down something good. Kind of like he was doing n--eh?

The question would cut through the muck that was his thought patterns like a sword, stopping them from now from going who knows where. Anyway, the demon would sigh a bit at the next one. “I do like to relax and honestly I have no idea, but how do i shut it off. It’s like the stuffs on auto play all the time,” the demon would say softly as they continued to move.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon May 22, 2017 10:16 pm

‘’Well, you know what they say about the calm before the storm.’’, he would remark at first, but shake his head after. ‘’Though, I prefer to try to not think about it. What’s really better and what worse? There’s no way to tell for sure. Perhaps us having fought early on is going to be good for long term or something.’’ Better than apparent peace and then everything falling apart in one fell swoop after a while, right? Either way, it was still a little early to say whether tonight would be entirely calm and all, since it hasn’t even ended yet.

Moving on though….he would furrow his brows slightly, staring ahead in thought for a while. Hmm, what to do. It wasn’t like he was mad or something, but could this really keep being a thing forever? It seemed like big load of additional trouble. ‘’Then pay it no heed? That’s what I would do. You’re the only one who can make any sort of decision there though.’’ One way or another, something probably should be done, no? If all this kept up, could there even be a day where nothing depression/sadness worthy would happen between them? A lot of negatively based thinking was going to pretty much make that an impossible task in general.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 am

The demon would smile at that one. “I suppose you’re right. There is a calm right before it, but also another right after that shows it just may be alright despite it all. Despite how I sometimes don’t get it standing in the middle and just letting things be what they will is an interesting way to go. It’s seems a bit better than black and white at times or trying to control things with an iron fist,” the demon would look up at the other. “I don’t think life likes the latter considering that is when everything seems to do exactly what you don’t want it to do.” Perhaps it was better they started off rough and complicated and then again perhaps it was not. It wasn’t like it was a variable he could actually control or direct, so why worry about it when there was so much else going on that he had to contend with?

Simple logical no, but it appeared that simple was not how Rika’s mind worked, especially when it came to the next part. “That is easier said than done,” the demon began with a huff and what looked to be a face of defeat; however, a few seconds later, he would look up at the other and narrow his eyes a bit. “But...a bad habit can be broken with work, yes?”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue May 23, 2017 7:21 am

Hmm. ‘’Doesn’t everything depend on how it’s done and the situation itself though? Assuming one is the worse path and should be done away with just because you’ve had a couple bad experiences with it is sort of a black and white thinking in itself. I personally like having some control. Besides, everything can probably blow when taken to an extreme.’’ Even being too easy-going and just letting everything flow by could backfire on you. Sometimes there is a need to act instead of sailing with the stream. Does life prefer any route? Honestly, it probably doesn’t care. What matters is that one has an intelligent head on their shoulders and knows what they are doing, regardless of what type of approach they choose to employ.

He would snort faintly. ‘’So it is. I know. Still, it doesn’t mean the matter should be kept quiet about just because it’s not easy to do.’’ The first thing you needed to do about a problem is face it, right? Maybe it’s easier said, but if it’s never talked about….wouldn’t it just be harder to come up with a proper way to do something about it? Besides, it wasn’t like he was saying ‘do it and win right now’. More like a suggestion for what to try, if nothing else. ‘’Well, it’s your own mind. If you try hard enough, anything is possible.’’ Or should be, at least.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 pm

"It probably is black and white thinking and while I am not saying throw away control, I think there is a difference between controlling what you can control vs. trying to control every tiny thing. I seem to fall into the latter category too much these days," the demon would say with a light shake of the head. "Well, yes I suppose it is true. Those two things do play a heavy roll in the matter though how well it goes I suppose depends on how flexible you are willing to be." One could adapt easily for sure, but with too much control or too little of it things could get out of hand in various ways.

That aside though, it would seem the next topic was surprisingly staying calm. The demon would hum lightly at what was said. "I suppose so, but I would think would get tiring in the end. Even more so when it is a something that takes time and can't give huge results after a few tries, no?" It was true one needed to face their issues to solve them, but at the same time was it really alright to bog down another with the issue too? The demon wasn't too sure, but then again maybe that due to his view on personal matters in general. Anyway, he'd take the suggestion into consideration as he continued to walk, his serious expression softening at the last words. "That is good to hear," the demon said as he tried to somewhat pull the other into a one arm hug. He appreciated the words and what was happening here and he would let it last until the cafe came into view. Seeing the cafe up ahead, he would try and pull himself out of blah land and back into the present.

"Hmmm... I know you said cake earlier, but have you ever had a beignet?"
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Hmm. ‘’Well, there is a lot that can be controlled when done right. Though, if you feel that way, perhaps trying to figure out why you do it could help you find the best solution? What do you stand to gain by controlling everything?’’ There had to be a reason, right? Rather than just being ‘woo, time to simply flip sides and do the opposite thing’, wouldn’t it work better if the guy found out why this was happening to begin with? After all, a lack of understanding may just result in the other going back to it in time again. The guy did seem to kind of be flipping at times. Would he be able to keep the chill approach even in more stressful situations all of a sudden? It’s not much of a solution unless one can keep true to it. ‘’I think flexibility is sometimes overrated though. One can’t always strive to walk a balanced middle road. It’d be too bland if we always gave in when things don’t seem to work out initially.’’ At times maybe, but where’s the line? Be too flexible and you’ll just get bent around by anything and everything around you in your attempts to keep things cool. There are times when one has to stand firm in their own beliefs even through adversity after all.

‘’….and dancing around it as if it was some kind of virus doesn’t?’’ There are plenty ways for things to become tiring, and bringing them up was hardly the only one. Besides, not like it wasn’t obvious enough in this case without it being spoken about anyway. In the end, the difference wasn’t all that great. ‘’A lot of things take a long time to be finalized. Does that mean we shouldn’t be talking about nearly anything, because hey, it’ll likely be ages before something happens with it anyway?’’ If that was the case, what was the point of poking someone about their issues in the first place? Assuming it was a big thing, it was not going to change quickly, right? Thus, going by that rule, the demon shouldn’t have been poking at him and rambling advices when something was wrong a while ago either. He would hum faintly. ‘’You know, it’d not a bad thing to be more assertive sometimes.’’ The guy seemed to like his flexibility and not bothering others with problems etc. a bit too much. But you gotta stand firm for yourself too at times, no? Sure, compromises with others will happen here and there, but ultimately, you are your own person with a voice.

In any case…’’Mmm…’’ He would let the other pull at him for now, as long as it didn’t start getting too uncomfortable. Although, he was kind of glad they were getting to their destination already. As great as this was, he did like having some breathing room too here and there. When the other brought up a new question, he would make a somewhat puzzled face.

‘’Be-what now? I don’t think I know what that is.’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 am

What did he stand to gain? “...I suppose that security of not messing up or if it goes wrong being okay with it because there is a plan B. I guess it is a false sense of security that I cling onto with all my might figuring if I can control it all, it will be alright. It looks alright on paper, but it stands up poorly in reality, but still...I cling onto it and try to keep the pieces from falling.” Silly really considering if something was going to fall it was going to fall end of story. Yet what was it that made him do this? Perhaps fear or anxiety? He wasn’t sure, but he did know that the issue was there and that if left to run wild like it was, he was not going to ever be able to relax….never come to terms with just trusting himself and being at peace in the end. Still how did one tackle something like that? From what angle or point hmm? That mystery aside though, let’s move to other things.

“I don’t see flexibility in that fashion. I see it as the ability to adapt. I would think that would be needed to determine rather to bow or stand firm in any situation, yes?” Was flexibility really that over-rated or was he and the human looking at it from different viewpoints?  A curious question and one the demon wouldn’t be pondering for long as the topic flowed into something a bit more serious than adaptability...though perhaps the two topics were were related considering it all.

The demon would snort a bit at that one. “Well...No. I guess those factors don’t change much when you look at it that way.” Maybe there was no point in trying to avoid them, but at the same time facing it up front with another was not easy either. Still he supposed he had to try somewhere.

“Hm?” the demon would look up at the other as he spoke. “More assertive, huh?” the demon would trail off thinking on that one. Perhaps it would do him some good to actually be that way and learn to stand on his own two feet more steadily again. At one point in his past, he probably could do that, but now a days that courage was selective only showing when it wasn’t really needed and hiding when it needed to show.  Strange really. “I wonder...how’d I do after all this time if I tried to be that way again?” It was a curious thought and one that he surprisingly let slip past his lips for whatever reason.

Well wherever that went apparently conversation turned to allowable snuggle time? The demon was surprised in a way the other hadn’t pushed him away. Not that he was being too clingy by his standards, but still...this was something quite wonderful to the demon though he wouldn’t take advantage of the other’s tolerance. In fact as they got closer to their destination, the demon would actually loosen his grip on the other and pull away a bit. He didn’t want the other smothered too badly after all.

That aside, the demon would blink up at the other as he pretty much said he didn’t know what a beignet was.

“Beignets. They are a puffy pastry covered with powder sugar and like the best thing on the face of this earth when done right,” the demon informed the other and then with a firm nod, he would say. “That settles it. I am going to order some beignets and you are going to try one.” Yup that was going to happen unless the other noped it so hard that the fight was not worth it. Even so the demon at least wanted to introduce the guy to it and if he preferred his cake he could have his cake then, but for the demon beignets and coffee.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 24, 2017 4:38 am

‘’Well, I don’t think having contingency plans is necessarily a bad thing. Everyone has their own way of moving forward. Though, it does seem you use that as a shield for the most part, which doesn’t sound quite right….’’ Hmm. Well, plans weren’t always bad, if used the right way. As a desperate attempt to avoid wrong steps though? That was probably not it. Things could often be prevented from falling, but that took a different form of approach towards it. Things are after all the way you choose to see them.

He would raise an eyebrow at the next topic. ‘’I don’t think I understand what does adapting have to do with determining a course of action. The choice of what you will do is your own. Who or what do you suggest that one adapts to? If you have your ambitions set on a certain goal but a lot stands in your way, would you just change your path and possibly fail to reach what you wanted because you should in theory be willing to adapt? It’s not always about that. Sometimes, we have to be willing to stand out and walk our own way rather than trying to meld into something.’’ Sure, you do need to take the external factors in mind when making a decision, but if you’re very flexible and willing to adapt to circumstances no matter what they are, wouldn’t you be risking losing sight of your own determination? If you could adapt to things, who says it couldn’t be the other way, having your surroundings adapt to you then? Which is the right path to choose then? There is always someone who has to stand firm. If everyone just adapted to stuff, wouldn’t people be more like sheep? Do what appears right, rather than what you want to believe is….?

Anyway, moving on for the time being, he would hum to himself for a while, not seeing the need to comment to the first words being said. And he would stay more or less silent until the other came around with a question about his assertiveness suggestion. ‘’Does time really determine your ability to be a certain way? I think that too much questioning over what you can or cannot do only feeds into the insecurity. You cannot know until you’ve tried. Analyzing the possibilities forever before making an attempt will not give you a solid answer, nor a starting boost. And I cannot either.’’ That one was on Rika himself. The only way to find the answer to that was to actually try and see. Because honestly, without that, the only thing that could honestly be said was : who knows. In some cases, analyzing could work, but that was only when one had solid facts to consider already, and even then it would just be a hypothesis. Something you don’t know at all though? Can’t really be predicted, can it now?

….well, he wasn’t dying yet, so the other was fine with the hugs and stuff for now. Admittedly though, he would sure be much quicker to see something as clingy than the other. His mind had been more or less elsewhere during this instance however, so he hadn’t given it a lot of thought before it was already over.

He would scrunch his nose slightly when given the explanation. ‘’…I’m not the biggest fan of sweet pastry like that. Though, if you’re willing to share your plate, I suppose I can try at least. Probably shouldn’t be getting your hopes high still. I do like most sweets, but I usually don’t go that particular route.’’ Some types of it maybe, but he was often skeptical of these things. Mostly if it was the dry crusty stuff and such. He’d have to see his choices first though…
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 24, 2017 7:29 am

“Exactly. It isn’t right, but I do anyway. Despite being alone and not really having to worry about abuse or master-like behaviors...I guess….I have the anxiety because I am in constant fear. So I plan and plan and plan some more trying to make things perfect to impress and to I guess be accepted by the world as a whole, but when away from that?” the demon would shake his head. “When alone, I am still stuck with me….and while some days that is fine others I have to wonder what I am even doing and why life is like this at all for me. It shouldn’t be this hard and yet...somehow it is.” The demon would frown a bit as he thought on that one. Why was it so hard to just live and be him? Why did he cling to his perfection and sometimes even others? Why couldn’t he just stand firm on his own ground and be happy just the way he was? What was it that kept him chained so? A question he didn’t have the answer to and one that plagued him daily. It just didn’t make sense. Speaking of sense…

The demon would tilt his head at the other. “Well I would think adaptability is needed. It gives you the ability to choose what paths you want to take and when it doesn’t work you can take another path. For example, if you wanted to get from your home to the lake and you found your road blocked due to some construction. Would you not adapt and take another road? Sure some paths are round about ish, but as long as they lead to what you are after I don’t see the issue with adapting; however, I do have a slight issue with bowing to things which isn’t the same as adapting. Bowing is to do as you say...meld to things versus stand strong. It is something I find myself doing more of than the latter. Adapting is the ability to take different paths, but also the ability to take up a stand against what is thrown at you. Adaptability is the power you have to move and gain what you seek no matter what. With that said, I think it would play an important role in all situations since it is the very thing we use to figure things out.” It was only bad if said adapting was only used for running. While that pathway was always there….it did not ever show the potential of a person, thing, or situation. It just kept one in a box...and miserable. And was not life about those pathways anyway? Or was he seeing the matter different from the other? Hmmm...Well there was that mystery he suppose.

“I...hmmm...I don’t know if it does,” the demon would reply back to the question. Time did play a factor, but how much of one was the question? He wasn’t sure, but the demon would look up at the other briefly before looking away a bit of distress crossing his face, but not in the bad way it could seem. “Yeah...I guess sometimes we do have to walk alone and get ourselves out of things….I wonder if it is okay to be afraid of that, but to still step forward….” Was he overthinking even that? Though the idea of going forward on such a path was intimidating...still he supposed people and spirits could only get you so far and the ed of the day what you did with what was given was up to you alone.

That matter aside, things seemed to maybe go some place happier due to the fact that snuggle time didn’t end in any form of disaster and the talk of food seemed to get the off of darker topics for the time being. To the reaction given, the demon would give the other a grin.

“Well all I ask is that you try and outside of the powder sugar the pastry itself isn’t sweet at all. I am not a huge fan of pastries in general. Sure I may eat a slice of cake or something here and there, but mainly you’d have better luck getting me to eat chips than something overly sweet; however, this particular square of delight I simply love, so I am happy to share some with you.” Well at the demon seemed to be in brighter spirits over that one.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm

‘’Well then, perhaps you need to alter your perception. Why do you think overplanning will make you look impressive? To be honest, I think it’s actually easy to see, and thus more facepalm worthy than anything else. The moment something does not go according to plan exactly, a person who only relies on that is going to be stumped in some way. That is hardly how you impress someone. Nor is it a good countermeasure against fear in the long run.’’ Plans are never foolproof, since no one can predict the future 100%. Thus, it was legitimately even impossible to make sure everything will be perfect by stacking plans one on top of another. You’ll just induce more fear…of failing to make said plans a reality. Isn’t that technically worse than what you had in the beginning? Twice the anxiety to deal with. ‘’That aside…are you saying you don’t like yourself then?’’ Perhaps that was where the problem began…?

Wherever that went though, it was time for a different talk now. He would snort faintly. ‘’Depends. Options aren’t always equal. Taking a different path to the lake will accomplish the same goal exactly and get you to the lake, but that’s not always the case. There are times when taking a different route will give you a considerably different type of result. Though it’s on you whether you believe that ends justify the means or not. That said, it all depends on the definition used. There are people who would use ‘adaptability’ as an excuse to be a wimp, while making themselves at least look decent. It’s a good thing when used right, but can be dangerous when thrown around without understanding.’’ Adapting was a somewhat vague concept, and could vary based on how the person using it viewed such. Sometimes may be the right choice, and sometimes a not so stellar one.

Hmmm. He would click his tongue lightly. ‘’Well, whether you are afraid or not, one day you will have to. No one is obliged to solve your problems for you or hold your hand all the way, so you do need to be able to be independent and walk by yourself too. You are an adult already, are you not?’’ Even if you managed to get somewhere by just relying on other people…what would happen if you then ended up alone with no support to lean on one day due to some reason? Would you crumble down because you’ve never really taken a step ahead only using your own willpower? The world can be a cruel place at times. Depending on yourself is technically important, as you never know just when will you need it the most.

Serious matters aside, however, seeing as the talk somehow dissolved into food after that, he would just huff at the words given. ‘’Well…I was honestly going after something sweet specifically. If I wanted non-sweet pastry with sugar on top, I might as well get bread and sprinkle some on it. Speaking of less sweet and all, now you’re making me consider pancakes instead.’’ Anything that wasn’t going to be drier side and crumbly, to be honest. He could eat those sometimes, but it was typically not his first choice. On that note, he was equally fine with sweet and salty, although what he wanted more could depend on his mood at a given time.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm

“I guess..because I feel like if I have plans, I at least can look like I know what the hell I am doing….and in the end...isn’t that what impresses people? Confidence and having your shit pulled together? Though we suppose too much of it not attractive either.” The demon would shift slightly to run his hand through his hair with a light sigh. “Well not exactly. It’s more like I don’t like this particular aspect of myself, so it’s not complete self-loathing.” He was comfortable with himself some days, but every time he reflected on his behavior and what he did? He repulsed himself and honestly wished there was a way to extract that side of him and throw it away. Too bad life wasn’t that simple...or easy for that matter. That aside, the demon would chuckle a bit as he looked up at the other.

“Heh. I guess that can be said for anything then. It all depends on who is using what is being said in the end. Still, I would like to see adapting as pathways and well if it gets me to where I am not trying to get then I’ll just have to find another path unless there is something to learn from the detour.” Detours were bound to happen, but as long as they get you too far off the track the change up wasn’t always bad. It could always teach you something to prepare you for the next step to the goal. Regardless, he wouldn’t argue too much against the other points since they were valid; however, the next subject matter was a bit harder to swallow.

It wasn’t that he didn’t know what the other said, but rather it was rather hard to formulate into words the feelings it brought up. Still he wouldn’t try to run by changing the topic. “Well...I guess it depends on what one defines as an adult. Still...I don’t think age matters. It still makes walking forward when scared any easier, so I am not sure how being adult applies to the situation.” If you were scared you were scared no matter how you looked at it or how old you were. The only thing that separated the coward from the brave was the ability to walk while afraid. For a long time Rika had been the former, kind of just circling the beginning of path, but never stepping onto it, but now? Now he wanted to walk forward, but alone made it nerve wrecking. Maybe if he didn’t think and just jump it would be alright. He’d have to see. Either way there was something he could agree with even if he didn’t say out loud: He needed to be able to walk alone and trust himself to survive in the end.

Anyway, le gasp! What did this one just say? The demon would actually move away a bit give the other a mock offended face. “No, no my love. You must not compare the beauty that is the beignet to common bread and sugar. Absolute not. That does not compare to fluffy sweet goodness that is a completed beignet,” the demon would actually seem to be floating off on some cloud with the grin of delight he gave when thinking about that; however, catching himself he’d straighten up as cleared his throat as he took to walking next to the other versus holding onto him. “Anyway pancakes are alright if done right. Still doesn’t compare to french toast though and it doesn’t even touch the beignet. Still the beauty of this little shop is that it sells all sorts of goodies,” the demon would say as they finally reached the entrance of the cafe, the smell of food and coffee wafting out of the open door.

Looking at the other he would bow very slightly as he gestured for him to go in with a grin.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 pm

‘’Well, there is a difference between confidence and arrogance, yes. Though, what I mean is that being naturally confident and faking it to look that way is not the same. Fake impressions will only take you so far, and can end up pretty humiliating if you get found out. Which doesn’t seem too hard to do to you from what I’ve seen so far. It’d only take a person who genuinely has their shit together and doesn’t get fooled easily.’’ No offense of course, but it was what it was. Confidence can indeed impress and draw people in, but is it really good to pretend you have it? Then you’ll have to keep it up and not trip up over yourself because people will expect it out of you. Can someone who’s only playing it handle that pressure and not make a possibly bigger fool of themselves than necessary? And in the end, all you’d do is stress yourself out heavily just to keep up the face anyway. ‘’Hmm, then maybe you could try to use it in a way that benefits you? You seem to be trying to put up a completely different front because you think that’s the right way, but we’re all different are we not? I’m pretty sure it comes down to using what we have in a positive way.’’ You can learn new skills too of course, but trying to be what you are not is probably not the best first move to make…

‘’Maybe, maybe not. There isn’t always the time to wiggle about trying several paths.’’, he would just shrug lightly. To each their own though, and it wasn’t like he had anything new to add to that topic for the moment. There was no use in them taking it too far and turning it into an actual argument or such. That would be a rather bad idea. ‘’I’m not talking about age specifically. Just the concept of it. Plus, that’s kind of what the world expects of you anyway. It’s much less likely that anyone will freely hold your hand once you’re not a child anymore.’’ After all, no one is going to get babysat forever or such. Either way, he wasn’t talking about who could and couldn’t be scared. That made no sense in regards to this. Just saying that everyone technically has to man up eventually.

That aside though, he would blink a few times when he received a rant towards his comment on pastries. And promptly just shrug nonchalantly. ‘’…aaand, I don’t particularly care. Nice try though.’’ He honestly didn’t for the most part. Everyone had different tastes after all. Food was food anyway. Speaking of which…’’…but I don’t want toast. I just want something that is not bread-like, or croissant or such.’’ And he liked pancakes more than toast anyway, so shoo on that. In any case, he would huff under his breath before walking in, choosing not to comment on what the other was doing this time.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top