Top posting users this week
Rika

Sharaku

Sun and Stars

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun and Stars

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Well, he could have...but to him it kind of made little difference at this level. So it bled a bit, and he would perhaps have a bruise for a while or such (he'd have to see about that later when he had a mirror or something), but it would heal pretty quick. No huge harm done in the end. Had he taken it elsewhere on his face, he would have likely still ended up with some bruising anyway even if minor. ''It isn't like anything got broken. It's not much of a deal for me. I've had way worse anyway. This barely hurts.'' He would have been way more worried if the other had tried to punch out his teeth or something actually troublesome like that.

He would huff a bit at the answer he received. ''Then I suppose this was for the better. I'm all for a good fight normally, but this didn't really feel right. Besides, it would be bad if we made a mess and got someone to notice us and get us in trouble.'' He did not want to have some 'good soul' try to call the cops on them or such. Getting himself a street thug reputation was hardly on his 'to do' list at the moment.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 pm

The demon would frown at the response given in regards to the injury clearly not liking the fact; however, he wouldn't do anything to cause much of a fuss or an argument as he sighed lightly. "As long as you are okay..I suppose I can't complain." Yes, he had struck the guy in his rage and maybe if it had been prolonged he would've injured the guy even worse...and provided the guy continued to hang with him after this he'd have to deal with the aftermath and seeing the bruising or what not on him. He wasn't necessarily violent at base, but in that moment something had snapped and then this occurred. It still bothered the demon how it had escalated like that, but for now he would keep it hidden as red eyes looked back at the other.

"Perhaps your gut was right. This isn't right," the demon would say and then nodding he would continue. "I can agree there. That wouldn't have been very good if more people got involved." Yeah...more people to be injured more likely too and then the cops on top of that. No...he rather not add onto his track record with the law.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 12:31 pm

''Well, there's no need to make theatrics out of something as simple either way. As long as I'm not about to die, I'm okay with it.'' In a sense, at least. It wasn't like he straight up approved of assaults and such, but he wouldn't break down because of a few injuries. Albeit, some could definitely be a huge annoyance. But hey, anything is better than getting nearly killed, right?

''I guess. I don't regret it though.'' He had technically gotten himself there on purpose. Unless the guy would have tried to strike at him and all even if he hadn't done so himself at first. That was something he wouldn't find out at this point, but it still didn't change the fact that had he wanted to, he could have done his best to avoid it all.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 1:24 pm

"If you say so," the demon said as he watched the other with a calm gaze wondering how it was the guy could take this so easily. Most people would've been more pissed or had gotten pissed from an retaliation like that and yet...he did not. Why? Well, despite what had occurred at least the other could survive from that one, so he guess it was alright. Maybe, but he suppose it was too late to be too worried now since it was done and could not be taken back. It was what it was as the saying with and he'd just have to deal with the aftermath.

Speaking of that, the demon would tilt his head at the other as he raised an eye brow at the words. "You don't regret it?" He would ask curious as to what the other meant by that, but question was would he explain?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 1:39 pm

So he did. As to why he wasn't angry...well, it was hard to say even for himself. One way or another, he just didn't feel it though. Even if he had been however, it probably wouldn't have ended much differently. He had his ways of managing it most of the time. Of course, hitting something or someone would seem like a nice idea in that case, but if he chose to do it, it was on his own volition. Rather than something he would later feel bad about having done. Outside of exceptions, because those always existed no matter what. Everyone messes up once in a while.

He would shake his head slightly. ''Well, this likely wouldn't have happened the way it had, had I not started it, no? I'm just saying that I'm fine with what happened.'' More or less.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Indeed people did make mistakes whether it was do to emotions or other things and perhaps a slight error was what had occurred here on the demon's part. He did feel bad for what he did, figuring he should've had much more restraint than that, but on the other he did feel a bit better for getting the anger out. Still it was not in the way he had anticipated. Either way, the demon would find his eyes narrowing slightly at the other as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"I admit you did add to it, but still you're not accountable for what I did either," the demon said and then sighing he would shake his head before letting his hands drop down to his side. "Well, I am not sure what I think of the matter at the moment, but I suppose it is what is so, I'll deal with it." He would give the other a small smile at the end. While it was still not pleasant to reflect on perhaps what had happened needed to happen. At least now it seems the demon's mind was pretty clear and perhaps he had taken something away from the short mishap too. It was hard to say.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 2:31 pm

''I was just saying.'' No, he wasn't responsible for the guy's actions, however, his own obviously mattered in the picture as well. The whole thing could have gone a few ways, depending on how he chose to handle it after all. In any case, he would put the tissue away for now, after making sure he wasn't bleeding anymore. Hopefully it would stay that way. Spontaneous nosebleeds weren't a whole lot of fun. Still, it would probably be just fine as long as he didn't go knocking his face into things and stuff. ''Well, it's too late to run now anyway....'', he would comment offhandedly, as he poked around the sore part of his face slightly. Hmmm. ''I wonder if this is going to be noticeable....''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 2:39 pm

"I know," the demon would say softly understanding clearly that both of them had a part in this mess to begin with. He would watch the other put away the handkerchief happy the bleeding had seemed to stop for now. He wasn't quite sure what he'd have done if it just constantly bleed. It sure wouldn't make matters better to have to go to ER due to this. That matter aside...

"Tell me about it," the demon said as he watched the other poke at his nose, but unlike before where he might've winced or squirmed, the demon would shy as he shook his head. "Well if you mess with it too much it might. Let's just hope its not a terrible one if it does decide to bruise or something..." Not a pleasant thought or subject to speak on, but at the same time was there any point in running around the matter? It was there was it not?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 pm

''Hmmmm?'' For a moment he was a bit absentminded as he focused more on the poking he was doing, though he would glance towards the other when spoken to. ''I'm not about to literally dissect it. In any case, this is nothing, even if it does end up picking up colors. Aside from maybe the fact that I would probably get asked about it in that situation...'' Maybe, maybe not. But that was certainly a somewhat unusual place to have a random bruise in. It's not typical for someone to hit their nose hard enough for that to happen by themselves. Well, I guess one could run into a door or something, but they may still be more likely to get a concussion from that than this. Ah well. ''The timing....''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 pm

The demon would shake his lightly at the hum choosing not to say anything further as he watched the other poke at his nose a bit before he was running a hand through his hair. "Well that is always good to know," the demon would begin and then letting the rest sink in he would nod. "Mmm. I suppose it is more questionable than a bruise to the cheek. Perhaps I should've aimed elsewhere." The nose was always a questionable place to find a bruise and while the cheek anything can happen there, so could be brushed off easily...provided it didn't turn into something very ugly.

"Indeed. Pretty off," the demon would say and then looking up at the sky continue. "What to do now?" he would wonder out loud watching the clouds go by up there, the sun still in the sky for now.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Off, yes though probably not necessarily for the same reason the demon was assuming there. Or whatever the other was actually thinking, since it wasn't like he had said what he meant by the timing back there. ''Well, no matter.'', he would just shrug in the end. It was only a minor inconvenience anyway, and there was no guarantee that people wouldn't ask if he had a bruise somewhere else. Some could be very nosy in general.

''I don't know....'' He honestly had no idea. This stuff was getting really problematic in general. After all, even if the other hadn't gone all aggressive on him...where would that conversation have lead? Nowhere pretty, most likely. And it just ruined the mood quite effectively. At any rate, he would pull himself away from the wall or the time being, brushing off his back as much as he could reach at least. He couldn't see, but he really hoped that wall didn't do much to his shirt. White clothes were very easy to mess up.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Timing. It was hard to say what the demon meant by the response the comment, but he knew this time around much like many other times what had happened was not good. He didn't understand why this kept happening and maybe it was honestly just him. Either way to say that he was no longer in a mood to be walking around was an understatement.

He was bummed and while the other said he had accepted what had happened. He had to wonder about the impact this had on him as he just gave a light nod in response to his statement about the bruise for now. As for the response to the last comment, the demon would sigh inwardly as he looked down as he eyebrows furrowed.

"Look...I appreciate you inviting me out and while I would hope we could just brush this off....I think perhaps now is a good time to call it quits for today. i don't about you, but..my mood has been shot...."

Thanks to his own behavior and things that had occurred, but he wouldn't mope on it now. He would just have to learn to move on is all.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 6:01 pm

''Well, if that's what you want...'' He technically had no way to counter that even if he wanted to. There kind of was no point in keeping this going like that, for it could just end up worse than it already was. And that was not what he was going after with this after all...
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 6:08 pm

"I think its for the best..." the demon said not really liking saying it, but he had no idea how to recover from that. This wasn't just a heated talk, blows had been thrown this time around so maybe that was a sign not to push their luck. Besides how could they enjoy anything if either one of them was grumpy. Still...

The demon would look over at Sharaku for a moment before asking.

"Can I at least give you a ride home if you are planning on leaving this area?"

The demon wasn't implying things with this one or even trying to make things better all of sudden. Even so, he still managed to be considerate towards the other. After all, the guy had come out here because of him and he felt it only right he pay back the favor by taking him home if he allowed it that is. Regardless, the demon would wait for an answer.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat May 27, 2017 6:17 pm

''Hm?'' He would pause for a bit, seemingly thinking about something, before shifting to pull his phone out of his pockets to look at the time. Well. Looking back at the other, he would shake his head slightly. ''No need. I think I'll be staying out here for a while longer.'' More or less. ''I suppose I'll see you later then?'' Unless the guy decided to hide in a hole for a long while after this. One could never know.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 pm

The demon would hear the sound and see the action getting a curious tilt of the head from the demon, but no questioning of it. When he got the answer, he would nod. "Alright and yeah. See you later. Take care of yourself," he would say with a light smile and then if the other didn't stop him, he would begin to walk away.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top