The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Sun and Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Sun and Stars

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sun and Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun and Stars

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 12:28 pm

One’s own opinion was not necessarily the end all of things, but one’s opinion of themselves did impact their confidence and how well they could handle other’s opinions about themselves did it not? So while your own opinion was not the only thing that mattered in the end, it still had a big impact upon things in the long run. Opinions aside though let’s talk about candy.

“Well I not against trying things, so in that regard I am not that picky. Just have the tendency to favor some over others. I never thought they tasted to similar. I am pretty good at picking out the differences most of the time. Though some are tricky too. That aside, it seems you don’t have a sweet tooth either then?” the demon would ask as he tilted his head at the other. As for that other comment the demon would hum as his eyes moved to look forward and he folded his hands behind his back. “Maybe it will be something to put on the to try list when I do get there.” It would be something interesting for sure, but he wondered if he’d end up spending that odd experience with himself alone. Hmm. Wandering thoughts. Anyway, the smile would fade a bit as he shook his head at the latter portion. “I have no idea where to dig for that sort of odd flavor and to be honest as curious as I am, I am not exactly planning to hunt the whole city just for this fish flavored ice cream.” Yeah, it made him wonder what fish even went well with ice cream. The idea was bizarre for sure...and that was saying alot considering he ate very odd combinations of food in most folks eyes.  “Sweet sushi. Hmmm..sounds more appealing than Cheetos flavored that is for sure.” Odd flavors were a thing...at least make them more appealing to want to try yes?

Last edited by Rika on Mon May 15, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 3:28 pm

‘’I do like sweet food. I just don’t make a point to have it often. It works better that way. Besides, candy is not the most healthy food under the sun.’’ He wasn’t sure how he’d define it. While yes, he did like sweet flavors for the most part, it’s not like he chased after them. It wasn’t the best thing to be hooked on sweets anyway, seeing as that stuff is mostly good for making you gain extra weight and the like. That said, he would hum slightly at the topic of ice cream, not having anything interesting to add to the other’s statement for the moment. Japan did have some very odd ice cream flavors in general though. He believed there was stuff such as Wasabi, Charcoal and many others that one wouldn’t really see in most other places. Anyway, this food talk was starting to get a bit stale. Not that he minded food per se, but if all it came down to was ‘Yeah, weird food’, then this wasn’t going to last long anyway. For now, he would kind of just shrug the subject off, as he glanced at their surroundings for a moment, before focusing back towards the demon. ‘’Say, which part of the day do you like the most?’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 pm

"Ah I see. Alright then," the demon would say letting go of the candy topic and in turn fall into a small silence since the other didn't seem to have much outside of a hum to say to the other topics. The demon didn't mind it and to be honest wasn't sure how much further they would go anyway, so perhaps it was good to zip the topic in a bag and freeze it for now. In any case, as they fell into the silence, the demon would take to looking at the places around him as they moved. Clothing shops, food places, book stores among others were scattered about and sometimes in the mix an apartment complex or so. It was definitely an interesting mix of things for sure; however, the interesting layers of the place would soon take a back burner as the demon was addressed. As he heard the question, he would look up at the other with a hum.

"That is a hard question, but if I had to choose a part then it would be..." the demon would pause as he looked up at the sky a bit thinking and then looking over at the other he would smile. "Either dawn or twilight. And you?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Well, he didn't care much for the stores around anyway. Most of them weren't all that interesting, and besides, the majority would soon be closing due to late evening slowly approaching. Not like they were here to do clothes shopping, or at least he figured it was very unlikely they would aim to do something like that. ''I guess the evening in general. Or night, if I am up long enough for that.'' Mornings were ok too, but he wasn't a huge fan of getting up early. Which was why dawn was kind of moot for him. He'd rather sleep. That, and those kinds of moments were too fleeting for his taste. It's gone as fast as it came, and well, there wasn't much about it.

Either way, he had been mostly asking to kill the silence, so not like the answer would change something major. Well, had the demon replied with something less super specific, he might have taken that as a note for when to maybe invite the guy out next time, but this was no help in that regard as it was. Unless he wanted to plan things for the oddest times of the day, which was rather tricky...and likely not reliable. Meeeh, this wasn't helping. He would never know why, but he just felt awkward when the talking went like this. And he wasn't good at making up interesting topics. Hell, not like he even knew what the demon liked to talk about at all. He would turn to the other with a contemplative frown on his face, just staring for a moment as they walked, before reaching out a hand to poke the guy in the side...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

"As much as I like the calms before the day and night, I do also enjoy the daylight hours since I can get things done. As for night, it just depends. I do enjoy spending a night out, but depending on what is going on I can crash during that time too," the demon said with a light chuckle. He was more of an early bird than a Night Owl, but even so he could hang with a night owl if the company was good and things were going well. Speaking of things going, what on earth happened to the conversation? It would seem after the talk of day time preference things got quiet the man thinking his own thing and the demon trying to figure out a different topic to move onto. He wracked his brain for something interesting, but was instead disturbed by a poke?

The demon would wiggle slightly at the poke,the action kind of tickling him as his eyes automatically drifted to his side and then the other. Unsure of what he was suppose to do, the demon would reach out and poke the other back aiming at his arm. "Neh?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 pm

''Well, you certainly didn't last too long last time.'' Nevertheless, he was generally fine with any time of the day, but in all honesty, night as at least more peaceful. And less disturbing. And it wasn't like he would stay up with the intention of getting important things done at that time. It depended on the day though. He was able to stay up pretty easily unless he was feeling sick or such, but he didn't always feel inspired to do so.

He would tilt his head slightly when the other tried to poke him back, letting that happen at first, but then using his other hand to grab at the guy's wrist. ''Nothing. Of course.'' Or was it really?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 7:57 pm

"Aww come on. That doesn't count due to various things along side alcohol," the demon would say as he stuck his tongue out at the other. Seriously though. There was no way after all that happened that he was going to last long even without the drink in his system. That event had zapped him of all energy, so yeah. Erase that from the counter. Well that topic would go would where it would and transition into what at first seemed like a poke war; however, before it could get fully started the unexpected happened.

The demon was allowed to poke alright, but before he could pull back the other was moving and aiming at his wrist. Now the demon could've pulled back if he wanted to, but for whatever reason he let his wrist be captured, the action causing the demon the blink as he looked up at the other with a curious gaze and a slight smirk on his face. "Oho. Is that so?" he would ask his tone low and slightly playful. He was quite curious what the other had up his sleeve now that he had him.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 8:08 pm

''So you say.'' He would kind of wave that off. Did it count? Who knew. Though technically, were those supposed to be unavoidable conditions for having to sleep early...well, it wasn't like had been as tired as the other. Outside of feeling a bit sick for a while, he could have stayed up longer had he chosen to, but he didn't see much of a reason to do so back then.

Hmmm? Well, he wouldn't do anything drastic. In fact, for the moment, he would only react to the questioning response as he placed his free hand against his chest over his heart, still keeping the grip on the other meanwhile. ''You don't believe me? Ouch. That wounds me.'' His tone sounded almost sincere there, but considering the sort of dramatic gesture on top of it and all, it should be obvious enough he was just acting. Or trying to, at least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 8:21 pm

The demon would just grin innocently, or rather as innocently as he could look, at the comment given back. Eh, he could hold his liquor well and could even last a good while after drinks; however, when it came to his emotional side and stress not so much. Depending on how wound up he was, it sometimes felt as if he had run a marathon and in turn he had no choice, but to rest lest he wanted to risk passing out in a different fashion. Either way passing out and sleeping didn't matter much in this case considering both were fully awake and currently in engaged in something that was far off from sleeping.

not seeming to mind that the other was holding his wrist, the demon would see the other's reaction as his smirk became a genuine of amusement. "Aww so sorry, love. Need me to bandage that wound up for ya?" he would ask quite amused by the behavior the other was displaying, but at the same time curious as to why. Maybe it didn't matter, while it was odd the demon kind of liked seeing this more light-hearted side of the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 8:30 pm

''Ah, but wouldn't me bleeding out be more romantic?'' And also more dramatic of course. Who needs bandages, right? That said...why was he doing this? Good question, but there would be no answer for that for the moment. The other would have to figure it out on his own.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 8:36 pm

"It could be, but what if I like keeping my victims alive hmm?" the demon would ask as he shifted slightly in his spot so that he was facing the other more directly. He still didn't pull out of the other's grip making him wonder just what the other was doing here. He could make a guess, but...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 pm

''Poor me. Whatever should I do?'' He seemed to be okay with not moving much still, just watching the other shift around and all. Maybe he was planning to do something...or maybe he was just waiting for the demon to try to do something about the situation. Well, only time would tell, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 pm

The demon gave an amused snort as he stepped closer to the other. "I dunno. Maybe you should run while you still can," the demon would say his red eyes watching the other carefully. This was indeed a strange situation, but only time would see what would become of it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 9:06 pm

''Implying I'm scared? Too many low blows for my poor heart.'' And where would he run anyway? That would just be a rather sad end to the day. Nevertheless, he would hum faintly, before finally making a move. Pulling on the hand he was still holding onto, he would try to bring the other even closer (or just step forward himself, were he to fail for some reason), and then letting go to wrap both his arms around the guy instead to hold him close. ''I think I can't really lose unless you're free to even chase me, which you aren't.'', he would comment, mildly amused.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 pm

"Oh dear what to do what that poor heart. I don't want to break it with all my mean-ness," the demon would say quite amused by the other's behavior. Though it would be interesting trying to catch the guy if he did run. The demon remembered the forest quite clearly and while the game had been short, the man had proven he was quite the tricky prey. In any case, the demon didn't resist the tug easily stepping closer to the other and allowing the embrace.

It was both a wonderful thing and a nerve wrecking thing for the demon. Like he was fine with showing affection, but out in the open in front of people? Well, he had done a little in the past and no one cared, but then again back then the partner in question wasn't male. He was unsure how other's would view and while for a brief second his mind threatened to ruin it, the demon quickly stomped the worry away as he found himself wrapping his arms around the other.

"That is true, but I guess I didn't have to hunt today after all considering now you aren't free to flee either," the demon would say with a smirk.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 pm

''If you do, can I borrow yours?'' Maybe? And well, he could always try to play tag with the other, but he didn't feel like accidentally running into someone or maximizing his chances of getting lost by doing that. It probably wasn't worth it in this particular situation. Perhaps sometime else.

That aside, the other would have to get used to this kind of thing sooner or later. Were they to stay together for the long run, they couldn't just keep hiding from people around them simply because of the gender thing. And it would also bring the question as to why even pursue another man when you aren't comfortable enough with showing your choice to the world. Whether more obviously like this, or admitting you and the person with you are a couple when someone asks. Etc.

He would snort lightly, as he blew some air against the demon's hair. ''I suppose you have a point.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 15, 2017 9:48 pm

"I suppose I can share it if that were to occur." Odd conversation was odd conversation, but even if they were odd or playful one might wonder if there was something more under the words. And who knows maybe they was something there. what was known was that the answer wouldn't be known today as things moved on into other waters.

It was true that Rika was indeed very nervous and self conscious and as a result his mind went in a million direction, but at the same time...the demon didn't want to be afraid of this. Yes it was something new and with all new things the nerves came, but despite the gender, he was okay with this and was finding that while he had dated women...he was actually a bit happier with the way this turning out versus what had happened in the past. It was strange, but that was alright. He could work with this sort of strange.At least it didn't seem so bad and perhaps with time, this would be second nature to him. Just for now though he was a bit nervous.

That aside, he managed to keep himself together as he moved a bit closer to lean his head against the other, his eyes closed. "Checkmate," he would say softly.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 pm

''That sure puts a new meaning to being connected.'' Figuratively at least. Seeing as such an action was quite impossible to do in reality. And even if it somehow was, one heart would likely not handle providing for two people anyway.

''Mmmm...'' He didn't seem to have a new comment this time. Although, he had been mildly tempted to make a chess joke at first. He had decided to let it rest for a moment however, since as great as playing around was, he didn't want to make this entire thing seem like he was planning to just pull the other's leg on even the more serious stuff.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 am

"It sure does," the demon would say as he gave a light amused chuckle at the matter, but otherwise didn't push it further as he let his mind play with how that might even work for a few moments, but then he came out of those thoughts as he became preoccupied with something else as the other decided to pull him close.

Despite being nervous, the more the other held him the calmer the demon would become as the initial unnecessary panic began to fade and in turn become calmness. The more he calmed, the easier it became to open his eyes and look around as he continued to lean against the other for a moment. There were people, but much like with most things they simply did not care what they were doing as they stayed in their own bubbles. Heh. Anxiety and the things it did to a person at times.

That aside, the demon would eventually blink and shift slightly to look up at the other, his red eyes watching the other's hazel ones for a few seconds before his lips finally parted and a simple statement came out in soft almost whisper like tone: "Kiss me."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 16, 2017 6:15 am

Well, even if some people did look, it honestly didn't make much sense. All they were doing at that point was more or less hugging, right? If two women were doing that, no one would really bat an eye since that's apparently normal, so why should two guys be different? Just because gender? Frankly, he never understood how that worked, and why was it even a thing. Ah well.

He wasn't all that bothered by it anyway, and if someone wanted to say something, they could do that to his middle finger. It's not like they were going too far or anything. That said, he would just blink at the other a bit when they suddenly had a mini-stare off. ''....'' Hmm, ok? That was honestly not what he expected to be doing right now, but then again, it's not like he minded it all that much. He would raise an eyebrow slightly, and for a moment it seemed as if he was going to say something to that, but then decided not to bother with it. Well, fine, he could do that. Moving one of his arms up to rest partially around the other's shoulders and against the back of his neck, he would shift slightly, bending down to press his lips against the other's lightly...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 am

Society and what they saw as right and wrong was indeed strange. To question it and try to understand all the why of how it functioned was indeed a life time and beyond's work that could drive one mad; however, thankful for the two males the demon didn't let his mind wander on such matters too long as he instead rooted himself in the present and for the first time in a long time was true to himself. he was happy here, so that was all that mattered right? And if someone had something to say...well he'd cross that bridge if someone did try and get into things that did not concern them.

In any case, the demon would watch the other's reaction and kind of read that the guy had something on his mind, but for whatever reason he did not say what he was thinking out loud as he moved to draw the demon closer. in response, the demon would tip toe slightly to complete the kiss the pressure between their lips gentle yet firm enough as the demons hands shifted slightly to hold onto the other better...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 16, 2017 9:20 am

Actually, he didn't really have anything to say. It was more akin to just an automatic reaction 'should probably respond to that somehow', but then he figured he didn't have anything useful to say, so he didn't bother trying to. It was probably unnecessary anyway, since he had no reason to talk unless he wanted to say no and put a stop to this.

That aside, he would go along with the kiss for a short while, but then opt to pull back a bit, giving the other a somewhat amused look. Not that it was bad or anything, but even though he didn't care much about people staring and all, it would still be a little inappropriate for them to straight up make out in public or such. Thus, gotta keep it simple while they were outside.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 pm

For once it seemed that the demon and the human were on the same page when it came to what was appropriate for the public and what was not. While the demon did ask for the kiss and allowed it to proceed for a short time frame, if the other hadn't decided to back up a bit, then the demon most certainly would have.

In any case, the demon would settle back on his feet as he looked at the other returning the amused smile with a gentle one of his own before he blinked a bit and looked to the side a bit shyly as reality hit him a bit.

"Well that was...uh nice. S-So...uh...I guess we should resume walking?" he would say though he didn't pull away just yet as his eyes drifted back towards the other questioning without words that amused look. He wondered what was going through other's mind.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Hmmm, what indeed. Alas, he was not going to be easy and just tell his thoughts to the other, so there was that. Perhaps it was not necessary though. Some secrets are better not said, right? Keeping his amused look for a while longer, he would give the demon a low hum in response, moving the arm he had around the other's neck to pinch the guy's right cheek slightly before stepping away. ''Okay.'' Well, he seemed to be in a fairly good mood at least? That said, he would turn his glance towards the path ahead for a bit. ''Is there somewhere you'd like to go before they close most of the shops or should we just stick to walking around?'' Well, a restaurant or such for the dessert and all they spoke of before ought to still be open even late, or at least some of them, but normal shops probably wouldn't past a certain hour. He figured he might as well ask, since he couldn't be sure what would the guy rather do.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Perhaps the mystery was intriguing to the demon cause despite his questioning look and the fact that the other didn't give him any form of answer, the demon didn't push for an answer as he observed the amused look with a light smile on his face; however, that would end as reality hit him and he tried to recover a bit from the rush.

Interestingly enough, the other would pinch his cheek an action that shocked the demon slightly causing him to blink a bit as he looked a way a bit flustered. He didn't understand why what he felt happened, but it did and so he did what he could to recover from it all and perhaps not come off to awkward as he nodded at the okay. Then focusing on the question posed, the demon would hum lightly as he tried to think a bit.

"Well I have some art supplies I need and also some items for a garden; however, we won't be reaching those places on time, so I suppose we can just stick to walking unless there is a place you would like to go," the demon would say as he shifted his weight to the right and in turn he would reach out to try and hold the other's hand.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum