Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

Sun and Stars

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun and Stars

Post by Sharaku on Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Cute. He wasn't going to comment on the reactions this time around though, not really wanting to cause any kind of unnecessary scene while they were outside. Were they not, he might have, but that was not right here and now. He would frown in thought when hearing the answer to his question, following up with a slight shrug. ''Pretty sure nothing I'd be interested in would be open at this time, or by the time we'd actually be nearby. I guess all we can do is make plans for the drink and food later, if you're still interested. I actually have no idea how long the food places here are open.'' He figured those would be open pretty late though, since there has to be at least some nightlife, but there probably were differences between those as well.

''Mm?'', he would blink, his train of thought interrupted for a moment when the other tried grabbing at his hand. He wouldn't protest it though, letting it happen as he tried to finish what was on his mind before he forgot or the topic got swayed away too far elsewhere. ''Garden items though? Don't you live in an apartment...?'' Gardens were usually for people who had a house and a front/backyard, no? Or was he missing something? Well...one could have potted plants, but still....
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue May 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Well that had happened, but thankfully conversation had come to rescue to save him from wherever the reaction might've taken him.

"Hmmm. Alright and yes I am still interested. I know there are few cafe's that sell some pretty good stuff that remains open pretty late, so I don't think that we will have problems with finding one if we wait a bit," the demon would say as he unconsciously played with his earring as he thought for a second. "Though on that note, what would you like dessert wise? That would certainly help narrow down the choices." Well that was partially true, there were only like three cafes that remained opened in the area deep into the night, but still it would be kind of nice to see what the other perferred sweet wise that is if he would tell him that is.

That aside, the demon was happy that the other didn't resist him holding his hand, so quite content, he would easily hold the other's hand as they began to walk again and the other asked a question.

"Ah. It isn't for myself. It is actually for a project I am working on. You see as I was wandering about the calmer side of town a day or so ago I found this really old shrine that was run down and looked kind of lonely. I checked around to see if anyone owned it or would care if I messed with and discovered that the owner of the plot it sits on owns a tea shop a few houses away from it. I spoke with him and he didn't mind that I was interested in the place and kind of gave it to me since he didn't want it anymore anyway. It needs tons of work, but I think with a bit of love and some flowers I could get the place looking good again and who knows maybe a spirit or two can call it home again." The demon said with a smile as he kept his eyes focused ahead for a bit and then realizing he was rambling, he looked up at the other with a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I can sometimes get carried away about things I am passionate about. Anyway, you like gardening?"
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue May 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Eh well, he was all that picky when it came to desserts. He was fine with most stuff, and in case he saw something he actually didn’t like on a menu? He’d just not order that but something different. He would hope that every place had at least a couple choices, even if not a lot. ‘’I don’t really mind most options. I think I’m feeling cake tonight though. Or something like that.’’ In the end however, he’d go with what was available. Anything is better than nothing, right?

Hmmm. He would raise an eyebrow when the other gave him a rather long explanation to his simple question. Which would eventually settle into a somewhat questioning look. ‘’Why though? That kind of sounds like a money and time waster. And for all you know, some vandals or whoever that doesn’t give a fuck may just destroy what you do for no reason anyway. Seeing as the place is more or less out in public and you don’t live nearby to make sure nothing happens.’’ It sounded like a possibly futile effort. Not only was there no real payback, but there was no way to guarantee success. Most buildings didn’t end up looking all that great in the long run, unless someone pretty wealthy was dropping funds into them or it was an actually popular hallmark that no one would dare touch. There’s too many people who just break everything when it isn’t theirs nowadays. Anyhow…he would huff, running his free hand through his hair slightly. ‘’I don’t know. I’ve never really tried before.’’ He never lived by a garden, or at a place where something like that was legitimately viable to do…so, he couldn’t know whether he liked it, seeing as he had no idea what it was even like. ‘’I guess some flowers are nice, but doesn’t it take ages to actually grow something?’’ It was a bit easier to just buy a flower….
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue May 16, 2017 8:31 pm

The demon would shake his head slightly as he chuckled slightly at the answer given amused at how no matter what he could not get a direct answer out of the other. Ah well, he wasn't going to poke at it at the moment. Anyway..."Cake, huh?" he would say rubbing his chin with his free hand. "Well then the three cafes I know that are open late do serve them, so I guess when we decide we want to sit and do that then we can stop by whichever happens to be nearby." 'Cause honestly any of the choices were good when it came to a good slice of cake of any sort.

To the raised eyebrow, the would smile a bit apologeticly before hearing what was said and in turn the smile faded a bit as he looked at the ground as he walked. Well... "...While it is true I cannot protect it and have no guarantee that someone would come to desultory it later, I am also not concerned about that since the reason I found it in the first place was because I went off the beaten path. The shrine is pretty hidden and the reason it in bad shape now is because well it is a forgotten thing. Unless someone really was interested in going out of their way to ruin someone's day, I highly doubt kids will target it," the demon would say and then pausing he'd brush a few strands of hair out of his face with his free hand. "As for the money thing, I don't see it as a waste because while humans may not get much use out of it, the wandering spirits that choose to make it their home and even some demons can get a tons of benefit from a place like that. So in the end it is not a waste for me because in the end, someone or something will get use out of it in the end." The demon would nod with a smile, but then the smile fade as a small frown crossed his face as he thought about the last reason for why he did what he did. "Besides...it is enjoyable for me..for personal reasons too." he would say, but for the moment wouldn't go past that.

In any case despite the serious expression, the demon wasn't giving off the air of being upset or anything he was just thinking on the past a bit, but wouldn't stay there long as the present tugged him back onto the road. As the topic changed to gardening the demon's smile would return a bit. "Maybe you should give it a whirl one day. It is quite fun," the demon would say before pausing to take a moment to consider the question asked.

"Well, it depends on the plant. Some do take ages and others grow rather rapidly.Though either way it takes time and patience if you want them to grow to be healthy and strong." Anyone could buy flowers or seeds, but it took time, love, and dedication to care for and produce good flowers or produce.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 pm

‘’Works for me.’’ Sounded simple enough. The topic that followed after was more attention drawing anyway. And well, it would have been kind of sad if the other got upset over that. It wasn’t like he was telling the guy he couldn’t do it and trying to keep his hands tied. Still, he wasn’t going to agree with the idea just for the sake of keeping complete peace. A difference of opinion is simply what it is. He would shake his head. ‘’I suppose I don’t like doing community service for no reason. And I’d think that if someone or something was so interested in using the place, it wouldn’t have become what it is now to begin with. To me it seems like no one cared either way, and just let the place rot long enough for it to turn out this way. I don’t like the idea of handing out free stuff when it’s totally not in my interest to do so. If those demons or whoever that would benefit so much from it as you say cared about that, why didn’t a single one do anything so far? They could put in some work themselves instead of waiting for some random good soul to just do it for them.’’ Maybe most spirits couldn’t actually touch the place, but if what the guy said was true and demons could benefit from it too…how come not one being has expressed interest in keeping it decent before? Why couldn’t the ones that were actually going to make use of it put a hand to the job themselves? After all, it was no one’s job to clean and decorate a place for free, as if none of the poor recipients had means of giving a damn by themselves. Maybe it was just him, but he did not like putting in that kind of effort unless he at the very least knew that whoever he was supposedly doing it for wasn’t just a lazy butt waiting for someone else to gift them stuff, while they wouldn’t lift a finger. Those who only had grabby hands just annoyed him, to be honest. Besides, he didn’t even think a few flowers would change much. Isn’t that just aesthetics? Not like that would make the building more comfy or anything.

Regardless, he would just snort faintly at the suggestion. ‘’Well, I may not have any experience there, but I’m somehow skeptical about digging into dirt and such being a whole lot of fun.’’ And for all that, you only get to watch some flowers grow. Ok? He could instead go and observe a public park every so often to see wild flowers and stuff growing. Did he need to spend so much time on that himself? Maybe if it was something like growing one’s own food…but otherwise, he wasn’t really sure what made it so attractive. ‘’And maybe that’s what. I don’t see what would I even do with these flowers once they grew up, which doesn’t give me much motivation and all to spend my time on it.’’ Did he need a bunch of flowers…? Err, not really, to be honest. Thus, no real reason to be so interested in keeping them healthy and all that stuff. He’d maybe invest in a potted plant/flower or couple, but an actual garden? Probably too much for the amount of interest he had…or lack thereof.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 am

Well at least the food matter was settled, so outside of a content nod the demon didn’t have anything more to say on the matter. However, the next topic did get him talking and for the most part the demon would remain calm as he simply talked with the other versus flared due to a difference of opinion. “Well, I don’t really see it as community work for I am not doing this project for the people so to speak or even for the spirits I mentioned. I do it due to my own beliefs and of course for the simple pleasure of being able to rebuild the place and make it something alive again. Now if people actually used and spirits or demon did indeed come to live in it, that would be an added bonus to be honest. As for why spirits and the demons I speak of don’t lift a finger, they can’t really. They can’t interact with physical things in the same way you and I can. Sure some can bring luck or do other small things with their powers to bring certain things to ones life, but build a shrine? Not really. They’d have to be on the physical plane and the ones that come to shrines or into a home are typically not that sort.” There were some exception to rules of course, but for the most part they didn’t do anything because they couldn’t. “In any case, the project is for personal satisfaction more than anything, so I don’t mind it all.”

As for the next topic, the demon would smile a bit at that one. "If you focus on dirt alone no it isn’t much fun; however, I find the whole process relaxing and I get to enjoy the beauty of the end product once the flowers bloom.” Flowers made him happy. Planting them was fun and relaxing along with keeping them alive, so from time to time the demon poked into gardening though a good chunk of the time he’d go to the flower gardens kept by someone else or if he really wanted a plant, he’d buy one from the store to keep. Still nothing beat working hard and watching the fruits of that labor come to be. “Well unless they are the edible type, I suppose there isn’t much to do about them except admire their beauty though I suppose if you wanted something more practical, then a garden for fruits and veggies would probably be the best bet.” Those were fun to though a bit trickier than regular flowers in his opinion. In either case one had to be interested and willing to do the work, so..
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 am

''.............''

At first, it seemed like he was going to respond to what the other said, but then he decided to just shut his mouth on the matter. For what reason would be unknown at that moment, unless the demon knew how to read minds or such. ''Good for you...'', he would say eventually with a slight shake of his head. He did seem to be somewhat dejected about the whole matter though.

Speaking of which, he would sigh faintly at the garden and flowers conversation. ''....I can still just buy fruits and veggies though...'' Hmm, so much for conversation? He wasn't sure anymore. He certainly wasn't smiling about this however, nor did he look all too happy. Then again, when did he really? The lack of engagement in pretty much almost anything was something the other likely had noticed by now. It's not like it wasn't obvious. Probably quite the opposite.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 am

The demon would continue to walk along side the other, his eyes drifting over the other when he notice the other was becoming rather quiet. Eh? The demon would watch the other for a few seconds and then looking forward again he would speak in gentle and non-hostile tones.

"You know....I can't read minds. So if you have something to say won't you say it?" The demon's eyes would shift slightly to look at the other wondering what was up. He may not be a mind reader, but he could kind pick up that something was off, but what? Would the other even tell.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 6:59 am

''Good question. Do I really? It's not like I'm doing much else besides killing the conversation anyway....'' Well, that wasn't necessarily wrong, now was it? It's not like the talk they managed up until now was all that great either, considering that it was mostly just him not really liking anything that was brought up. Regardless, he wouldn't say much more for the moment, his expression a mix between bitter and somewhat agitated.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 am

The demon would look over at the other as he heard the words and took in his expression. An expression that caused the demon to frown a bit.

"Well I don't know. I don't know what is on your mind, but I would think I am not wrong to assume that something is wrong considering the look you are displaying now," the demon would look down a bit. "Besides, this conversation isn't just about me, so I would like to hear what you have to say regardless of its nature. It would...be nice if you were a bit more open with me there." The demon wasn't getting on the other, but still it was a bit bothersome that something seemed to be bothering the other and there was nothing more he could do, but watch unless he knew what was wrong.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 11:44 am

‘’Well, I don’t like talking about myself. I’m sure you’ve noticed that much.’’ It appeared he was getting a bit snappish there, which kind of proved that he wasn’t in the happiest of moods at the given moment. Still, he would shake his head after that, pinching the bridge of his nose slightly. Well, he seemed to be trying to keep his temper in check at least, if nothing else. He would sigh. ‘’I don’t think I have much to say anymore. And this stuff only brings bad memories. I don’t really like the conversation. It just makes me feel too out of place. I’m not doing much else besides raining on your parade anyway.’’ This wasn’t really going alright anyhow. If he had kept talking there, he would have only been digging himself deeper in. There wasn’t much of a point in doing that. He’d bet it would only have eventually ended up with him saying something that would upset the guy, and that was far from what he had in mind. Plus, it was just a bad thing overall. Nevertheless, he would pause speaking for now, seemingly thinking about something. Perhaps he was trying to figure out what to do with this? Well, whatever it was, the demon would have some free space to speak there, if he wanted to.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 5:08 pm

The demon would hear the snappish tone of the other's voice, but instead of flinching or backing down, he would actually hold his ground for once as he looked up at the other. "No. You seem to want to avoid that alot," the demon would begin calmly enough as he watched the other carefully before continuing. "However, I do understand not wanting to share terrible things. It hurts and it is generally not a good feeling overall; however, can you really expect me to not pry or ask when I see something is troubling you?" The demon would shake his head a bit as his serious expression softened slightly, but his tone remained stern enough. "Look I am not getting after you and I don't want to start an argument with this, but how am I going to get know you let alone be able to help you or talk to you if you don't open up to me. I understand wanting things to go smoothly and not souring the mode, but I also know that sometimes it is better to say things than let them boil inside. I am not sue what else I am suppose to do otherwise."

And so the tables seemed to be flipped now with the demon uncertain how to approach the other's mode or quiet ways.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Could he? Well, at times he would really love to. He was used to dealing with his own shit, and it was mildly unsettling to get prodded at the moment he didn’t look like he was in the best mood. Having heart to heart conversations has never really been his method of operations, and it wasn’t suddenly going to become such within the period of a few situations. He would frown. ‘’This is exactly about how things go though. It’s not that simple. What do you want me to do anyway, use you as target practice even though I’m mad at something else? I’m not good at ‘talking’ about things, so your supposedly helpful poking doesn’t help all that much.’’ It did help…putting him more on edge, that is. Though, he wasn’t really mad at the guy…just…
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Now this could've gone horrible south. The words did sting and the demon could snap back if caught in a foul mood....which wouldn't be hard to push him into if tension rose even further than it was now; however, whether the demon had actually learned something from previous falls out or was actually in no mood to fight, instead of trying to find something to resist what was said and in turn push the matter, the demon would take the blow.

"I...." the demon would sigh and shake his head. "Well, i think we all have something we aren't "good' at per se, but it won't get any better if you don't try either. Still, I won't push this further. If you want to keep whatever is bothering to yourself that's fine." The demon would say as he looked up towards the sky taking notes of the colors there for a bit. For the moment, he had nothing else to say.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh yes sure, but wasn't that technically just an empty saying? If it was better for him to try, then why did it practically never end well when he did? He didn't have much reason to be putting a lot of confidence in that, considering how fairly easy it was to make the other get defensive and all wound up about things, which..well how was he supposed to avoid that again? He was having a rather hard time wrapping his mind around this 'try' business in this specific case of matters. The other wanted him to be trying, but if he did, he typically just ended up feeling like an idiot for thinking it could actually work properly for once. It kind of didn't make him want to go out on a limb when things he did/said in general caused stuff like this, and that was regardless of whether he was specifically trying to explain/deal with something, or opening his mouth for any other reason.

''.............''

He would just stare at a random point ahead for a while, his demeanor going back to more or less dowcast again. ''...I'd love to know how am I even supposed to believe I'll feel any better for saying something, when things are already to all hell and I haven't even really done anything for real yet. Should I be happy for being backed into a figurative corner whenever something starts to be not 'okay'? This whole problem thing that always happens is not making me hate even entertaining the idea of talking further any less. I feel bad enough without needing to be reminded that I suck at this, whether directly or through the mood.''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 7:06 pm

It was true that Rika was not a constant when it came to how he'd react to things. It was true he could be calm, defensive, calm, sad, snappy, and calm again rather quickly. He was hard to keep up with or wrap one's mind around due to his unpredictable nature...and yet while he was indeed a challenge to handle that didn't mean he was closed to things or didn't want to hear what the other had to say....

To the response given the demon would look at the other quietly for a moment before he shifted in his spot to try and move a bit closer to the other for now. If he was allowed to, he would lean slightly against the other's arm as they walked.

"Is it really that bad already?" he would ask, his tones considerably softer than before. "Look, I know previous experiences are probably scarring enough and maybe trying to move the subject elsewhere wasn't the best move either, but...that doesn't mean I am trying to brush it off or ignore this issue. I am not trying to back you into a corner or make you feel bad about being you with my words. I just don't want you to be afraid of or cautious of talking to me because of the way I behave. Yes, I am going to react and not always in the best ways, but we have to start opening doors somewhere or else things will always remain stuck in limbo no?"

He was trying to understand. Trying to be patient and work through this. He really was, but would the other realize that or not?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Well, he wouldn't really protest the touching for the time being. Which was perhaps an improvement, but considering it was him, it could also be hard to say for certain. One way or another, thanks to them being out in public, it wasn't like the physical closeness part could be taken very far anyway. This one would most likely have to be based more on the conversation itself than anything else, and how effective it would be remained to be seen so far.

He would sigh, a somewhat disdainful look on his face. Though, he wasn't aiming it towards the other, but rather somewhere off into the surroundings. Or whatever. Point was, his expression was more about his state of mind than what he thought about the other's words. ''Well...for me it kind of is, considering that various alterations of negative attitudes is basically the sort of response I get from people normally. It's not easy to just believe it's going to magically be different with you when it has already gone badly before, thus not quite proving me wrong. And well, I tend to kind of like my limbo. At least I don't have to deal with too much shit that way...It's kind of like...when you want a fish to come eat your bait instead of the food it can normally find for itself, you have to make it more attractive than everything else, you know? And unpleasant reactions don't really contribute to that analogy too well. When it seems easier not to do it, then what?'' Opening doors, yeah...but that seems easier said than done when it in the end feels less painful to stay in the original spot due to the very possible snags looming on the horizon.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Well the good thing was that the other didn’t protest to the touch, the bad thing if one wanted to view it as such was that the demon wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing considering he had a hell of a time reading the guy...and probably would have no better luck now since the other seemed bothered by other matters. Regardless of this though, the demon didn’t focus on the reaction to the touch too much as he instead kept his focus on how the other was reacting and what was being said.

To the look he saw and the words heard, the demon would frown slightly as he watched the path ahead for a moment. “Well if it is easier not to do something, then I suppose the one doing the trying should just give up since there is no winning of the situation right?” the demon would say at first seeming like he was honestly going to take his own to heart and do just that, but then something strange happened as he looked up at the other with a gentle smile. “At least that is what one would expect me to do; however, if I don’t have the right bait to draw you out, then I am just going to have to try a new route won’t I? Though I admit I am at disadvantage since you keep your cards close to your chest and honestly after being burned so many times, I don’t blame you. Even so, this path you’re on is no longer a one way street since you are no longer alone on it. I am here too and while you may be able to dodge the bullet for a while, how long do you think that will keep you away from my poking or trying to get into limbo with you, hmm?”
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Eh? He would raise an eyebrow at first. ''Well, that's assuming I decide to stick around. I'm in control of my own path after all.'', he would comment, but then shake his head afterwards, with a faint snort. ''I'm not sure you want to stick your nose into that box though. You might be safer in your own limbo, considering how different we are.'' Besides, the guy had his own problems to deal with. This was already way complicated..
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 8:59 pm

"Heh. I suppose that is true. You could leave at any moment and there wouldn't be a damn thing I could do to stop ya," the demon would say taking that surprisingly well considering previous occasions showed him to panic or react quite badly to such words. This time around he held a slight smile on his lips as his tones remained gentle and open. The usual skittishness and try hard behavior seemed to be gone as the demon just let himself do what came natural to him. Though how well this would end was questionable to say the least. Even more so since the demon seemed to be treading some rather thin ice at the moment.

"Well you've pretty much opened an odd box by sticking with me this long. Besides you're kind of already tangled up in my mini hell even if it is surface level. Unless you planned on jumping ship now, I am going to keep sniffing at it so there is that. As for being different. So we are, but is that really bad?"

After all couldn't differences reveal things about yourself, the other, or even the world around you when you let those views in and added them to the big picture?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 9:16 pm

''You could always try. But it would probably not be pretty.'' At least someone's feelings would probably just get hurt twice as much in that case. Nevertheless, the guy could do a thing in that case...it wasn't certain as to how effective it would be though. Then again, would there really be a point in stopping him if that happened?

He would huff, giving the guy a wry smile. ''This is more about me than you though. And technically, I think the original conversation proved that it's not the best. That said, I'm not exactly talking about cute little differences that make things interesting in this case.'' If that was what he had in mind, there would be little need to mention in during a more or less serious talk. Well, maybe it didn't seem so due to the choice of wording and all for some statements, but he wasn't saying things just for the amusement here.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 9:30 pm

"I think...if you are running or walking away, trying to fight it may be useless at that well point. I mean...sure sometimes you need to walk away to cool off, but at least there you still have a chance. Outside of those instance, I am not sure how much Lady Luck will favor you. In the end, I think trying to force or fight something may do more damage...unless there is some factor saying it may be a salvageable situation." Though most of the time it wasn't. If things were that bad then the slid would only be a ugly tumble to try and fight it.

"Mmm. This indeed about you. The you that hides in that box and won't let me in," the demon said with a light smile. His tone was light, but very sincere. He wasn't poking fun or making light of the situation. "Even so I wonder what is so bad that you won't share. As for the difference thing, I was kind of speaking on points of views on things as whole rather than quirks."
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 pm

''Would you be able to tell if it is or isn't though?'' Some factor....sure, but that depends on whether you can recognize whether it is there or isn't. After all, if things are seeming as bad as that, signs would probably be pretty subtle and not super clear at that point. How do you know if trying to fight for it is possibly worth it?

''That...'', he would move a hand to poke the guy in the forehead, ''..depends on how you look at it. It may seem like I'm just hiding, but if that was my main intention none of this conversation would be happening. Also, I've not been lying to you about anything I said either.'' He had a rather odd way of stating things though. That said, he would furrow his brows slightly. ''Ironically, we are actually talking about the same thing this time around. I was referring to what I suppose could be called 'points of view'. Or what seems like it, at least.'' Err, more confusing stuff go?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 pm

"Hmm..." the demon would play with his earring with his free hand as he thought on that a bit. "I suppose that depends on what happens. Some things are quite obvious, but there are somethings that aren't, so unfortunately I don't have an answer for that one." Knowing what was right to do or not too do...even on the simplest things one could miss things, so why would it be different for something more complicated than that? Anyway...

The demon would get poked alright, his hand automatically rising to rub the spot a bit even if it didn't hurt as he gave a small smile. "Well just because I said you were in a box doesn't mean i think you're lying," the demon would say. "I just want to know what is going on in that head of yours, but you like to keep me locked out so, I have the challenge of figuring out other ways. It's almost like you like keeping the door locked for some reason or another." Made him wonder if the other ever got entertainment out of watching him trying to figure out things without any clues to roll off of. That aside..."Well that is a miracle. I was wondering if we'd ever get on the same page," the demon would give the other a lopsided grin for a bit "Though what do you mean by 'seems like it?'" People did see things either eye-to-eye or they did not right? Or was he missing something?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu May 18, 2017 5:56 am

‘’So it comes down to mostly whether you’re willing to risk it or not.’’ Unless you’re one of the lucky few that are able to tell right away and don’t need to consider talking blind jumps into the fray. Seeing how complex most people were though, he’d guess that blind tries were more likely to be on the menu.

Ehhh, well, it could be entertaining in situations where the ‘mystery’ wasn’t something too serious or such. Otherwise no, he didn’t really enjoy this. It’s not like only the other had a bad time when they ended up like this. It was a tricky set up, really. ‘’Well, I like keeping some of my privacy. Plus, I normally have no reason to be telling people anything, so I typically don’t even think on it.’’ Force of habit, maybe. It depended on the situation though, and what exactly was it that the other was trying to drag out of him. Some things he cared about less, some more. ‘’Maybe half-way. It’s not like you understand what I was trying to say by that, so how much of a same page it is, is kind of questionable.’’ The other took a lucky step, and even then, had tried to correct first so it wasn’t even a straightforward same page to begin with. Anyway…yes, the guy was sort of missing something, but rather than just the classic either or, there were simply more layers to this specific situation. He would frown slightly. ‘’Well, this ties in to what started this whole thing I guess….I’m not sure how to explain it though….’’ Sigh. Why couldn’t stuff be simple for once? ‘’This might be long if I try….’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top