The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 13 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Rika Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 am

Derp.

That is the only word to describe this situation. When Rika began to move, he wasn't sure of the reaction the other would have, so when that grip tighten on him, the demon kind of pause a bit debating what to do. Now if this wasn't a disaster about to happen, maybe the demon wouldn't have minded it being snuggled more; however, when the only thought on your mind was how not to embarass yourself so much that even the deepest parts of earth could not save you from it, cuddle time became the last thing on the demon's mind. He hated to wake the other up, buutt...

"Neh, Sharaku. I need ya to let go of me dude," he would say as he wiggled a bit more trying to escape and hoping that his voice would wake him up. He even poked the other with his tail for good measure too.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:27 am

''Mmm...wh..at?'' Well, that kinda worked, although he wouldn't let go of the other completely just yet, still more half-asleep than awake and taking some time to compute what was happening all of a sudden. Did something catch fire or whatever? He would just sorta blink at the guy a bit, trying to get a better focus on what was going on.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:35 am

Well at least the other was somewhat awake though still had him, but that was okay....maybe. Let's see.  The demon would stop wiggling a bit as he looked up at the other his hand resting on the other's for now since he was thinking of trying to pry the guy off. In any case, he gave the other a sheepish smile.

"I need ya to let me go, so I do not soak the bed." Was it embarrassing to say, maybe to some, but it was kind of a fact so the demon remained rather calm about stating exactly why he needed to be released right about now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:54 am

Hmmm? Some more blinking, though he seemed to be more coherent at that point as he raised an eyebrow at the guy. ''You're making the opposite sound very tempting.'' For whatever reason, he appeared to be highly amused by this. Whether he was seriously willing to do something like that or not was a mystery though, albeit he would watch the guy contemplatively for a few moments before giving a shrug as he rolled over onto his back. ''Well fine, shoo.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:10 pm

"Eh?" the demon would look up at the other a bit of shock before blinking a bit as he shook his head. "Man you are way more forgiving on that end than I am then." Yeah he wasn't found of the idea of laying in his or anyone else waste unless there was like no choice in the matter. That couldn't be good for the skin and the smell after a while....no. Just no. Stop thinking on it.

Anyway that random moment aside, he would watch the other wondering if he was going to let him go or if he'd actually have to fight to save the bed and his own pride. Thankfully, the other did release him and once released he would roll out of bad. "Thank you~!"

Yes thank you indeed, he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold it before that it would've truly been a flood. The demon would escape into the bathroom for a few moments to do what he had to do before returning a few minutes later feeling a bit better as he settled back on the bed. Phew safe. Anyway...

"So sup?" he would ask seeming to be in a more relaxed mode than before.

Last edited by Rika on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Hmmm? It's not like it was toxic, so it wouldn't hurt anyone. If it was, then there would be trouble with it being anywhere in or on the body, which there normally didn't seem to be. He would snort faintly, laughing under his breath a bit. ''It has nothing to do with forgiveness, but if that's what you want to think then sure.'' Besides, was he really adamant about not being close, he could always get off the bed himself and problem solved, so really if something happened it would be on his judgment as well.

Nevertheless as amusing as it would have been to play games with the guy, upsetting him by not letting him go would likely not be a good way to start this, thus he would just concede for now as he laid on his back, closing his eyes until the other came back.

''I'm just amusing myself.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:35 pm

No, but perhaps the idea of doing that was a bit too embarrassing for the fox. Like he wouldn't exactly be mad or anything and he could deal with it if that happened, but...yeah....it was a strange territory to the fox for sure if that happened. As a result, Rika would simply look away with a slight blush. "Yes, I'll think what I like," he said before being freed.

If the other had chosen to play with him versus releasing him, he might've had the pleasure of seeing the fox try to sink as far into the earth as possible due to embarrassment indeed. It would be very humiliating for him, so he was very thankful the other didn't subject him to that.

That lucky moment aside, the demon would raise an eyebrow at the other's words. "Oh is that so?" he would ask poking the other in the side a bit. "Well I am glad you are having fun."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:51 pm

He couldn't really tell what that blushing was all about, but he was amused either way, so he'd take that. ''Cute.'' It was maybe a wonder as to what the other was thinking at the moment, but he had a feeling he wouldn't really get to pry about that one considering the subject.

When he was poked later, he would swat at the guy's hand absentmindedly as he opened his eyes. ''Well, that was only for a while.'' The fun times were short-lived, and besides, he had barely just woken up so getting the brain started took more effort than normally.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 am

The demon would glance over at him when he heard the word cute, a small smile no his face as he shook his head with that blush still on his cheek. If the other wanted to know what was on his mind he could've poked, but how clear of an answer he would've gotten? That was another story. It was just one of those things that if it happened the demon wouldn't know how to forgive himself for it.

That aside, he would take notice that the other's mood seemed to change pretty quickly going from playful to not playful in an instance. When his hand was swatted away, he didn't seem to mind as he curled on his side and just sorted tuck his hands close to himself for the time being.

"Mmm. So it was. You going back to sleep?" the demon asked watching him for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:54 am

''....no.'' Well, he always could, but he didn't have the intention of sleeping the majority of the day away. That was something he could do when he was home, if really need be.

''....''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:37 am

The demon would nod a bit before becoming quiet for a few seconds. His eyes would lower for a bit as he thought and then looking up at the other he would speak again. "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:47 am

''...who knows. I just woke up a couple minutes ago. You think I have some elaborate plans ready?'', he would shake his head. ''Besides, I'm still at your place. That doesn't make planning easier.'' What would he do, just decide he was going to do this and that and ignore the other? Well, sure he could always plan to leave, but he didn't want to make random hasty decisions when he didn't even know what he really wanted to be doing right now. ''What's the time anyway?'' As a matter of fact, how long has he been out to begin with?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:59 am

"Not necessarily. Still just thought to ask since you could've already planned everything in your day for all I know." Some people did after all. "Ah. I see. Guess you plan as you go. That works." Well, it was one thing to have things planned and honestly if the guy had set slots to do things the demon would understand and let him go if he really needed to do so. Anyway, there was a question to be answered. Time, huh? Well, the demon would sit up slightly and narrow his eyes at the clock that sat on the night stand. "Mmm. It 1:45," the demon would say before resting again. "Guess we were both out a bit longer than expected."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 am

He would raise an eyebrow at the guy. ''You make it sound like I possibly planned to stay here for exactly 2 hours 2 minutes and 15 seconds or something, and can't afford to have it any other way.'', he would huff. ''I don't necessarily plan just as I go, but I'm not some plan fanatic either, you know?'' Just like he didn't plan for this sleeping break or pretty much anything they've done so far. How could he have anyway? If he had absolutely no idea of what was going to happen here before he came, how could he have planned anything specific ahead of time?

He would scratch at his cheek slightly. ''I don't even have an idea as to what time it was before, and I don't know about you, but I certainly wasn't expecting anything so there's that.'' He hadn't been paying attention to the time religiously. Frankly, the only reason why he had asked now was to at least have an approximate idea. There would be a difference between it being 2 PM and like 7 PM, you know?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 am

The demon would blink a couple of times at what he heard a bit surprised at the way things were worded, but at the same time amused as his lips shifted into a smirk. “No. I don’t have a time limit on how long you stay. Though if it was that exact, I’d afraid you’d be late no matter what you did. I can’t count seconds like that,” the demon said sticking his tongue out at the other, picking back rather than being serious about it. “But seriously, I never know how people plan, but it is good to know that you and I seem somewhat similar with loose planning.” He could be pretty strict with planning and actually plan out events in time slots if need be, but most of the time the demon didn’t see the need for it anyway. It was kind of better to work with a skeleton plan and see what happened from there. Besides you couldn’t exactly control every detail when it came to hang out lest it become less of a hang out and something more robotic in a way….And that honestly was no fun.

That aside the demon would roll over onto his back as his tail patted the bed and he looked at the ceiling a bit as he gave a light chuckle. “I wasn’t paying attention myself, but could deduce from the time you came over to the approximate time we were doing that nap time was not exactly just 20 minutes,” he would say and then turning his head slightly to look at the other he would shrug as best as he could from his position. “I was going with the flow. I learned a while go not to expect things lest I fail to be surprised.” He would give the guy a small smile at that one before blinking a bit and continuing as he looked away. “Either way, the reason I was asking about planning was because well if you planned to stay around for a long while then would you join me for dinner and an outing of a sort?”
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Hm? ‘’Well, I wasn’t asking if you did. I was referring to myself since you thought I had everything planned out or something.’’, he would shrug slightly. ‘’My plans depend on circumstance. If I had something important to take care of after this, or wanted to be somewhere else for whatever reason then I might have had a set time for leaving. Seeing as I don’t really though, there’s not much point in that.’’ Sometimes it wasn’t even planning anyway. Even with hang outs like this…it’s technically on you. You can say you’re leaving at any time you choose, for whatever reason you want, even if it happens to be in the middle of something. The management of time is on you in situations that don’t require you to stay somewhere if you don’t want to suffer some consequences. No one’s holding you there, right?

He would blink, feeling mildly confused. ‘’What’s 20 minutes even got to do with that? I personally don’t set a go to time for sleep unless I have a reason to.’’ He saw no reason to make distinctions based on how long it was…unless it was way over a normal amount. But it was still day, they didn’t waste a huge amount of time and nothing has been harmed. Thus, no need to be counting, in his mind. He would hum, brushing away some annoying stray hair from his face. ‘’Dinner? It’s still more like lunch time right now…but sure I guess….’’ Speaking of lunch, guess none of that? It wasn’t like he had coincidentally eaten lunch before 11 AM or something. And then he got caught up in all this. Ah well….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:10 pm

"Well no you didn't, but I gave you useless random information anyway because I can. Besides, I got what you meant" the demon said stretching a bit in his spot before folding his hands over his head. Eh failed joke is failed joke. No harm there. The demon would hum at the next part, the sound coming off more as a purr than anything, but hey he was content so it was what it was. "I think I define my planning as a bit of madness. Most of time I don't plan too much, but when I do its usually to keep myself on track or to not forget to do something." Which meant a lot of paper got destroyed due to replanning and his habit of needing a mostly clean slate to not feel overwhelmed or panicked by the list before him. It was weird, but it happened. And maybe it wasn't truly planning in the end, but rather a way to get his own thoughts straightened out. It was hard to say, but it worked in some cases when things needed to be under control and his mind was not. Odd quirks aside though, let's go to some confusion?

The demon would look back at the other with a slow blink as he heard what was said. “Mmmm. 20 minutes is a power nap and supposed to help re-energize ya which kind of does; however, if I am sleeping beyond that it is then I don’t consider it a nap anymore. I just passed out despite if it was hour or what have you. I usually only set alarms for work, but on those rare times I do nap, I set it also so I don’t oversleep.” Though he had to wonder if more was bad since he could end up sleepier from a twenty minute and wide awake from 1 or so doze. That random thought aside though he would grin as he sat up a bit and looked over to the other.

“Well fine it can be lunch. We can take our time with it to waste some time before the outing. Though with that in mind, up for some sushi?” Eh the demon ate usually twice a day unless something happened where he forgot to eat...and that could lead to issues. Issues that were not needed and were easily avoided if handle right.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

‘’…….’’ Well, he didn’t really have anything to say right there. As for jokes….he honestly hadn’t really been joking to begin with anyway. Yes, the way he had put things was a little ridiculous, but he was more or less serious about that. He was having a hard time being in too much of a jokey mood at the moment. Too many thoughts running through his head, to be frank.

At any rate, he wouldn’t really say anything until the nap discussion, at which he would just kind of shrug. ‘’I don’t know about that, and I kind of don’t bother either way. It’s nearly impossible to time myself to sleep exactly 20 minutes, so I honestly have to pass on these rather exact time definitions of sleeping.’’ He had no idea how to do that? Like…you’d have to set an alarm to wake up in 20 minutes obviously, but how the heck do you do that when you don’t know how long will it take you to fall asleep in the first place? He sure didn’t conk out the moment he hit the pillow alright, and the time could honestly vary quite a bit. Thus it wasn’t really possible unless he woke up exactly after 20 minutes by chance without needing the alarm. Which too was….probably not going to happen miraculously. He didn’t like setting alarms for stuff like that since he couldn’t tell how much extra he needed to account for when it came to the ‘falling asleep’ time there. If he needed to get up at a specific time in the morning sure, but for anything casual and not too long? Likely not going to work the way he would want it to anyhow.

‘’Hmm….I guess so….’’ He didn’t think he could spend hours on a meal or something but whatevs anyway. He seemed to be more absentminded for the moment anyway, so he was just kind of agreeing automatically. As long as it wasn’t something stupid of course.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:58 am

A light poke was a light poke though it only had power if the one that was being poked was in a semi-playful mode too. Even so the demon didn’t seem to mind that the other wasn’t on the same page. It wasn’t like he was so playful, the seriousness would put a damper on his mode. Nor did he seem to mind the small silence as as he watched the ceiling for a moment before humming a bit to the nap bit. "I’ve tried power naps before, but I can agree. Can’t really time them considering your body is going to do what it is going to do. I find myself tossing and turning most of the time so the clock goes off and I am still wide awake. I gave up after a few tries, so I just sleep when I am tired and set clocks for when I need my butt out of the bed.” Sleep was always a strange thing to try to control considering the variables involved.

Speaking of getting out of bed, the demon would eventually sit up to do just that his red eyes drifting to the other a bit as he got his response on sushi. He took note that it was auto agreeing, but wasn’t sure about poking him or not, especially after what just happened an hour or so ago. His gaze would linger on the other for a bit before he was looking away again.

“Well I suppose we should get ready then,” the demon would say and then move to get off the bed unless he was stopped of course.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 am

Now he was just getting lost. So, it wasn't like the other really did any of that....then, why bring up the 20 minute deal in the first place like it was an important thing to note how they had slept longer than that and how it was unexpected? Maybe he was honestly missing something, but sometimes he felt like he wasn't following the matter at hand the way he should be. For real. He would furrow his brows, staring at the ceiling. His head was just going to start spinning at this rate. Too bad it wasn't physically possible to go orbit the sun. He would probably do a decently good job of it. Guess he would have to stick to circling around the point for now. ''Right....'' Bye conversation? Well, his mind was coming up blank on that right now, so that was about that for now.

And speaking of blanks, ...yes he wasn't paying the subject a huge deal of attention there. That was probably obvious though, so whatever. He would sigh when the other simply went along with it all, a frown on his face. Yes, stuff happened only an hour or so ago, but it's not like pretending it wasn't there would help anything either. ''I don't....'', he would trail off slightly, not quite sure what exactly he was going to say there. Nevertheless, it didn't seem like he was eager to get on board with the sudden move on. He wouldn't stop the other physically or such, but then again, it wasn't like the guy was just going to waltz off and leave him behind, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am

While he didn't use the magical number for naps often. He hadn't just brought up out of the blue. 20 minutes was for him at least relevant to the conversation sense it was considered the perfect nap time...and they were talking about nap time so why not bring that up along the way. Hmm maybe the way he phrased things made it confusing and perhaps destroyed the conversation?

He wasn't too sure with that short answer nor was he too sure of what was going on in general since when he did move to get up, the other stayed down. Perhaps it was just how he was, but he kind of felt something was off and while at first he was about to just get up and escape into the bathroom, he knew he couldn't pretend the unease wasn't there. So as he slid to the edge of the bed, he would stop and after a moment of debate, he would decide to just ask the other what was up; however, it seemed the other beat him to speaking.

"Hm?" the demon said as he turned in his spot to look at the other. "You don't what?"

Last edited by Rika on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:07 am

Yeah, what? That was a good question. Okay well, he knew what was up, obviously, but how to bring this up was another problem. He would run a hand through his hair contemplatively as he shifted to sit up. ''I...don't really feel like going somewhere right now.'' The offer was great and all, but at the moment his mind was pretty far from food and all (even though he could technically use some but that was another thing). He would shake his head slightly. ''Anyway...I wanted to talk....''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 am

The demon would watch the other his head tilting lightly to the side as his eyebrows furrowed for a bit. The guy didn't want to leave and wanted to talk instead? Well he guess that his gut wasn't lying about something being up and while the idea of a serious thought worried the demon due to how most liked to end up, he didn't run from it as after a moment, he would nod as his face relaxed.

"Okay. We can do that," the demon said before shifting to settle a bit more comfortably on the bed as he crossed his legs and pulled them a bit closer to himself his hands resting on his ankles for now. He would look at the other. "What's on your mind?" he would ask, keeping himself open to whatever the other had to say.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:16 am

The other wasn’t wrong about this being serious, because it was certainly about to be. Despite the reactions and whatnot that it could cause though, he figured it was better to just put it out there rather than try to indefinitely keep smoothing over things. That definitely wouldn’t work out…albeit, talking didn’t tend to work out for them either, but it was still a marginally better option for the long run.

He would take a deeper breath as he leaned backwards a bit, supporting himself on his hands for now. ‘’Alright…this is probably not going to come off pleasant, and I can’t really make any excuses to make it seem that way…but hear me out if you would.’’ They’ve had a lot of clashes and arguments before, but none of them had gone down this road before. He didn’t know how the other was going to take it, but one thing he knew for sure; it was going to be a heavy blow one way or another. He couldn’t really think of any other actually plausible way at this point though. ‘’After this last face off we’ve had…I’ve been thinking, well, when I wasn’t asleep that is, about our current situation. This just can’t keep going on like that. I don’t know about you, but I honestly don’t think I can keep up with that for much longer, even if I wanted to. And well, putting it in a box somewhere, and trying to casually go out for food and all is not going to make any of it better. There’s frankly no point in believing it miraculously would.’’, he would shake his head. ‘’Maybe it’s just me…and maybe it isn’t…but even if I can act like I didn’t go through all those storms we’ve already had and try to make myself have fun with this, it doesn’t change the fact that they keep piling up. And I don’t think it’s going to just stop. Which is, in my opinion, a rather bad thing for both of us. There’s all this chirping about promises of things getting better in time and whatnot…but there’s no finish line in sight. It could take months…or even years for the things that need to change to actually change.’’ Like the demon’s problems for example. There were therapists and stuff alright, but who can say whether it will be a huge success, or how long will it take if? In case it happened to be a good year…could they honestly hold out for that long? And if they did…would there be much left to salvage at that point?

‘’Can you honestly say that we’re not going to just resent each other deep down by the time it finally happens? It’ll be too late to do anything about it then. It’s already a problem. It won’t matter how much we keep explaining to each other over and over again. The impression you get of someone isn’t easily changeable or forgettable, and even less so when it keeps proving itself true periodically. At this pace, all we’re going to do is pick at each other constantly, because we can’t really be sure of anything anymore.’’, he would pause for a moment to take a breather and make himself more comfortable. ‘’To be honest, this is just wrong. And the fault is probably on both of us for this. I feel like this is a really bad set of circumstances. I mean, you’re not a bad guy or anything, and you do have your selling points too. I just feel like this might have gone very differently had we met a couple years later or something like that. Right now….it’s more like a road with too many unfixed holes in it. Both of us have our own demons to face, and I think that we’re not particularly helping each other there. It just gets intensified instead.’’ He would make a somewhat bitter face there. ‘’You’re probably not about to like this…but I don’t think we should honestly keep this up right now. That’s not to say that I think there’s no chance for us at all…there could be…but at this current moment, we’re likely not about to make it anywhere. You need to focus on setting your own things on track instead of constantly distracting yourself by all this stress, right? And maybe I should too. Besides, maybe extra time would do me good anyway. By normal standards, I’m barely even an adult at this point.’’, he would snort faintly.

‘’Now, you can try to oppose me if you have a better idea in mind…but I think that something like this would technically be the better choice for us. I’d rather have us spend a year or two apart, if need be, and then see how well we fare once we both have our personal matters settled somehow, assuming neither of us chooses to move on somewhere else meanwhile…rather than suffering possibly a similar amount of time together with all these escalating clashes, which could easily make it impossible to truly enjoy each other’s company in time. The experiences would stick, whether we want them to or not….’’ One can choose to forgive…but likely will not forget. The less of these damaging blows they’ve suffered, the more of a chance that they could somehow work it out when the time was right. And honestly, a good chunk of those came from their own issues right now, did they not?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

The demon would watch the other and when he heard what he heard, he indeed felt his heat sink. It hurt hearing with the other had to say as was evident by the way his shoulders slumped and his ears lowered to a new low as his head bowed.

He would stay quiet the whole time the other spoke and even a little bit after as his eyes closed, but surprisingly no tears came. He would take a moment before opening his eyes as he looked down at the bed.

“I...had hoped it wouldn’t come to this and I had hoped I wouldn’t have to say….I actually agree with that. I suppose if it isn’t working it just isn’t and maybe you’re right. Maybe stopping this before either of us gets hurt in a way we can’t recover from is a wise idea. As much as I would like to try and convince you otherwise, I don’t see improvement either if we remain as we are. And even if I wanted to I have nothing to support opposing this. We can talk all we want, but in the end I am just not in a spot prove this wrong…” The demon would sigh and look over at the other. “I can’t think of a better alternative….” his words were flat and defeated, but honestly he knew this was probably for the best. He had too many issues to deal with and until he was okay with himself, he couldn’t pull the other along with him on the healing process. It would just probably destroy the guy….besides if he had issues of his own to contend with then it would only be worse, so while it tore him to pieces to do so….he agreed with this plan….
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum