Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

Play Night

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Play Night

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Heh. The demon would just give an amused hum to the short statement not seeing any reason to push the light joke beyond its welcome. That aside, the demon would hear what the other said as his mind working despite being relaxed by the petting. He would take all in before deciding to lay down on the bed, his tail twitching a bit when poked. he tried to capture the poking hand with his tail, but how successful he was at that would be up in the air and soon wouldn't matter as the other reached for his ears instead.

He didn't resist the action, in fact, he shifted a bit in his spot as he tilted his head to make it easier for the other to get to them before he spoke.

"Well, I wouldn't want it one sided and I would be sad if i couldn't pleasure you some of the time too. Even if your reaction is different or you need less of something. Wouldn't you find someone boring who couldn't please you, when you were in the mood for such things?" it was true he would indeed touch, but was that really enough for the other? Did he have to really worry? Hmm...Well... "I suppose that is fair enough." And perhaps that alone proved he had nothing to worry about? Was he just thinking the matter too hard?
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Well, he would move his hand to evade the tail grab this time since he planned to move elsewhere soon, but even if he didn't succeed initially, he would still shift in the end so it wasn't a big deal there.

In any case, he would hum as he petted the other's ear lightly. He seemed to be thinking for a while, before snorting faintly with a shake of his head. ''You seem to be rather fixed onto the notion that it's an important thing for everyone. Frankly, I find it to be very low in my priorities one way or another. The amount of times I'm in the mood for doing that with another person is probably barely higher than the amount of times you feel interested in having sex with someone. If even. It's hard to get bored due to not getting something you didn't particularly desire to begin with. Seems contradictory to me. And if you really wanted to, I could tell you how, but I feel like our styles in this area don't particularly align too much anyway.'' He didn't care too much anyhow. Had he really needed to have someone do things to him, he'd have been chasing a date for keeps long ago. Nah, he was majorly not bothered by not getting any.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 pm

The tail nab would miss, but the demon didn't mind as the other petted his ear causing the demon to close his eyes as he pressed his head slightly against the other's hand with a smile and soft purr; however, he didn't sink to deep into the sensation as he opened one eye and absorbed what the other had to say.

"Hmm. I suppose have to unlearn what I already learn and learn new things. It is a bit hard to unhinge myself from the usual, but I think these talks could help in the long run. And well you could tell me if you want though I wonder how much it would run the fun if I already know," the demon said with a light smirk, but then becoming more serious he would ask. "Style differences, huh? How so?"
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:37 pm

''I don't think it should be too hard. It's a pretty simple concept. Everything depends on the individual. Not everyone likes to eat veggies for example, even though some people may love them. To each their own.'' It was really as simple as that in the end. It came down to personal preferences and likes, whatever the subject was about. He would shrug vaguely. ''I don't plan on giving you detailed explanations unless it becomes necessary.'' Would it ever? Well, he had no idea, but he didn't feel the need to speak of things way too soon before they could even matter much. ''You like to play around and take too much time for my taste.'' Yes, he could sometimes enjoy that, but to be honest that was more when he was by himself. With another person, it just tended to feel awkward and frustrating when some things were taking forever and whatnot. It made him bristle. He could be pretty particular about how he enjoyed that type of stuff.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:56 pm

"Perhaps it is alot simpler than I think and my mind makes it seem bigger than it is," the demon would hum back quite relaxed for now. He suppose it was what they made and not the world in the end wasn't it and perhaps he should just not worry or think on it too much lest he screw up in some way. He would blink slowly as let out a soft hum both to still his overactive thinking center and to acknowledge the other's words. "That is fair enough," he would begin at first pretty laid back until the other made his comment which in turn cause the demon to become a bit more alert as his eyebrows furrowed a bit in thought. "I'm..I'm too slow?" Well that was news to him he thought he was doing pretty well. Huh. The demon would frown a bit at that one as he looked up at the other. "Well...what do you like then in those situations?" He didn't want to agitate his partner even less so if his partner ran on a very different scheme than the norm, so he guess he might as well learn now...right?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:17 pm

''I like to call it being open-minded.'' After all, you need to be that way to acknowledge that not everybody runs by the same rules and standards as you, and that the difference doesn't have to be a bad or wrong thing. Of course, in some cases it was, but those were typically pretty obvious situations. In any case, he would let the other subject pass in silence for now as he focused more on the matter of different preferences...again, pretty much. Just from a different angle this time around. ''You spend a lot of time on the sweet, cuddly stuff and the like. Or pause too much.'', he would scratch his cheek lightly with his free hand. ''It's just...being how I am, it doesn't do much to me..unless the sole purpose of the moment is just to cuddle and laze about that is, in which case I wouldn't expect anything else either way. If you're trying to go further with it though, I prefer more focus and all. I can be a bit numb to anything that isn't direct and intense enough. And since I kind of lack the base drive to begin with, staring at your pretty face won't get me anywhere by itself.'' It just wasn't enough in most cases. He could do things, but since he had no need for them, it kind of needed to have some kick to it to keep his interest/attention properly.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:54 pm

The demon would give a hum at the open-minded comment, but didn't add onto it. He understood what it meant to be that way and knew if he or anyone else was too fully accept difference, then this sort of mind-set was the way to go. He didn't find himself bad at this though, he was pretty open, but that still didn't stop his mind from going into overdrive and trying to anyalze and compare things all the damn time. It was good on some fronts, but at others it just annoyed. Like why couldn't his mind just be still and let things be the way they were for once. He often wondered, but today he would not dig to deeply into the matter as he kept himself grounded in the present...and this lovely conversation they were having.

To what he heard, the demon would bite his lip a bit as he looked down, trying not too look to distress at the matter. He didn't want the other to think he couldn't say anything to him and honestly the cause for distress was more due to a realization the demon had as he heard what he heard.

It took him a second to find his voice again and speak. "I suppose I do focus on that a bit more likely out of just being me; however, this brings a bit of concern for me. Like I am not sure how to pleasure you let alone know how much intensity or focus you require to be satisfied. What if...what if I fail your standards no matter how hard I try? What if all I had was my pretty face going for me?"

He would look over at the other, a faint blush on his face from he compliment, but despite it all he was a bit concerned about the matter.

Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Hm? ''Well, the aesthetics are nice, I won't deny that. But that is a separate realm for me.'' He could tell when someone was attractive and all that, but it wasn't something that would drive him to participate in that type of activities with the person. The looks were just that...to look at. That was satisfying enough for him on that front. He would furrow his brows lightly though. ''Anyway, I guess a lot. I prefer quick over drawn out in general, when it comes to doing things with someone else. Nevertheless, as I already said, I am not too hung up on this, thus I don't think I would despair too much if it did not work.'' He still had himself for it? He was okay with that kind of set up too.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:10 pm

The demon would find himself looking down a bit with a small smile, the faint blush still there. Well at least the other thought he looked nice, so there was that and while did bring him some joy it didn't stop the initial worry from being there. When he heard what the other said, the demon seemed to calm a bit, but was now he was a bit perplexed about the matter. "Well I am glad it something you aren't hung up on, but I am curious....what do you define as a lot and how do I know if I've done something right when it comes to you?" He remembered it being very difficult to read or gauge the there in the past so he wonder if that had changed now.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 pm

He would frown slightly there, not sure how to answer that properly. ''I don't think I have a full on definition. This kind of thing is tough to define, as exceptions can happen here and there. All I can say is that you definitely needn't be soft.'' And maybe get straight to the point as soon as possible in some way. ''Anyway....I guess..you could ask? Not sure. I'm not very expressive if you're looking for some dead giveaway body language.'' It was probably easier to just inquire. Or not worry and simply hope you were doing okay for as long as you weren't being told to do something else.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:39 pm

"Hmm..." The demon would frown a bit in thought as he heard what the other said. "Well that is good to know...though I am not sure how good I am with being rough. By nature i am pretty gentle." A fact, but who knows maybe with time that could change, he'd have to see if that bridge ever was crossed. Anyway...the demon would flick his tail a bit as he heard the rest. "Well I could, but wouldn't that cause issues if I were to do that in the moment?" It would cause interruptions yes...but how else was he to know what was right or wrong? Was it best not think at those times and just do what he felt was right and hope for the best? Hmmm....
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 am

''Gentle just kind of ends up tickling me, to be honest. Or it could cause you to never be able to get past half-way. So I suppose good luck to you then if you plan to ever try.'' He was cool either way. He wasn't going to force the guy into changing his ways despite the difference being there. He could do pretty well without the other's help anyhow. He was just saying so that the demon would be aware of the facts.

Hmm. He would shrug weakly. ''I don't know. I can't until it happens. But right now, that's the only solid suggestion I have for you either way, unless you're willing to play by ear and not worry about it all the time.'' He was the way he was. He couldn't force himself to be super expressive all of a sudden, because that would just be him faking it and that was not pretty. Thus there weren't too many options for the guy if he really needed to get that confirmation. Well...it wasn't completely impossible to read him, but it would likely take some practice to figure it out. Maybe one day the guy would be able to do it, assuming they would actually engage in such activities regularly enough.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 am

"Luck," the demon would snort and shake his head with a weak smile. "I am going need tons of that it seems." Well maybe. He'd have to see what happened if that bridge did get crossed. It was true the fact did make him aware of things, but did that mean he could suddenly change how he was and just do what the other said? Not really. Sure he could try a few things, but what if what he considered to be rough was actually still gentle to the other? It was questions like this that bothered the demon, but instead of letting them drive him mad like he did before, he'd let them play in his head for a bit before mentally shelving them and letting the worry go, something that could be seen physically as his body relaxed fully once more as the tension from the thoughts left him.

"Heh. Me? Not worry?" the demon would give the other a lopsided smirk. "Have you forgotten that you are talking to the Master of Worrying?" It was true it was under control, but still his mind did have its moments before he settled down and found it wasn't that bad after all. And maybe this situation was the same. Still he couldn't prove it until he came to that point where he crossed this bridge, but something told him he might have a ways to go before that day came. They still hadn't settled what they're relationship even was or was going to be.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:44 am

''Maybe.'' What did he really know? Besides, he couldn't do anything about it. The other wanted to know, so he said his piece. If the guy couldn't change, fine by him, though that would kind of make the whole process of defining the differences moot to begin with.

He would huff. ''I wish I could.'' And he also kinda wished this wouldn't become a topic to explore deeply. He honestly did not want to start dragging worries into everything again. It could be a very potent killer for conversations, as well as the mood. Mainly when taken the wrong way.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 pm

"We'll have to see." The demon could change sure, but even with changes could he really please the other like he wanted to be pleased? Perhaps he could and maybe he couldn't. Either way he wouldn't let the worry linger too long as he stashed away the information for now. As for that other comment...

"Mmm. That scarring huh?" the demon would say with a faint smile before shifting to rest on side so he could face the other more easily. He would prop his head on hand as behind him his tail shifted a bit. A hand would go as he leaned over a bit and attempted to brush the other's hair a bit. "You don't have to worry about that too much anymore though. So rest easy." He was definitely way better than before. Could he flip out? Yes, but not like before. His panic attacks were quite different and were something he could talk himself out of most of times.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

''Just an uncomfortable topic, is all.'' It could spiral downwards easily if too much worry was brought into the picture. It led to everyone having to give out explanations and affirmations left and right just to try and make everything seem alright. Tiring as hell in many circumstances. In any case he would hmph slightly as he moved as well, leaning over so they were close face to face. ''You sure I can do that with you?'' Rest easy, yeah. If only it was as easy as it sounded. Besides, you gotta pick one. Either you are the master of worrying, or there isn't an actual problem anywhere.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 pm

"I can understand." And really he could. While he was sure it wasn't all him, he knew in the past his issues had played a big part and why they couldn't get along before, but this time around? He thought they would be okay...as long as the other didn't take badly to the panic attacks did have on occasions over things. The last thing he wanted was another war.

That aside,  the demon would find his hand pulling back with the other's movement and soon he'd find himself pretty close to that pretty face of the others, but he wasn't afraid or nervous like in the past as he smirked with a confidence he had lacked before. "Why don't you come and see for yourself if it is true or not?" Even with flaws there that cause a hiccup here and there, those flaws were only as powerful as the one who had them allowed to be. So the demon made those flaws he had bow to him today. After all to be a Master of Worrying, you had to no how to control it too.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 pm

He would just give the other a slight wry smile, and leave it at that for now. There was nothing smart he could say back to that anyhow, and it would be rather counterproductive to purposefully drag out a topic he himself did not want to go very deep into. Therefore, time to shut up on that one.

At any rate, he would raise an eyebrow slightly as he shifted his head so that their noses would be touching slightly. ''How am I supposed to actually see that?'' He couldn't see into the guy's head and all, and be able to tell whether a lot of worrying was really happening or not. And while he could always look for clues, it obviously wasn't that easy, was it now?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm

The smile he received from the other was met with a sheepish one as the demon looked away for a moment; however, golden orbs would return to the other as he was suddenly in his face.

As the other moved and spoke the demon would feel there noses touch as he gave a small chuckle at what he was asked. "Well you won't be able to see it physically, so I guess you're just going to have to trust me when I say it is okay to do so." His words were soft as he moved his head slightly so he could rub the tip of his nose against the other's lightly. He would smirk as the thought of kissing the other cross his mind. Would the other let him or....should he just wait and see what happened. The other did mention him being slow earlier, but what was too fast?

Perhaps it was best not think and just try. Mmm try. Right.

The demon would stay where he was for a few seconds and then shifting to support himself a bit better, he move his head a bit closer moving just a bit to go towards the other's lips with his own.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 pm

''Then what were you asking me to come and see?'' Well hey, don't flaunt what you can't show? Unless the other meant something else than what they were currently talking about, and forgot to mention that fact in time for it to have an effect. Or maybe he was just missing something here. Either way, guess it was what it was. And he was kind of getting distracted by the nose rubbing tickling him slightly. He would squint a bit at first, before blinking as the demon chose to move this time. He was more or less aware of the position he was in, so he wasn't very surprised by this. Nevertheless, he wouldn't do much besides closing his eyes. He was nor for, nor against this. If the other wanted to go through with this, he could.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:23 pm

"Perhaps would've been better to ask you to just trust me," the demon would say as he rolled his eyes a bit in a playful manner a smile still on his lips. His words were honestly just a flirty way of asking the guy to do just that - trust him, but perhaps his wording made him miss the point. Ah well.

Moving past confusing words and such, the demon found himself quite amused at the reaction he got when he decided to rub his nose against the others. It was cute causing the smirk he had to grow a bit before he decided to take his chances with the kiss. Well the other didn't resist, so the demon would move closer, his lips meeting the other's before he applied a bit of pressure to kiss the other...
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 pm

''Was it supposed to be some sort of wordplay?'' The other would need much luck to get coy and indirect flirting across. He could be quite oblivious to anything romance related at times when it wasn't something he himself chose to start or was prepared for it in some way. If it came out of the blue, it was likely to simply fly over his head

In any case, he wasn't about to resist the kiss at the last moment, as that would be a rather troll move out of him. Letting it happen, he would engage a bit, though he seemed to be keeping it light for now, rather than going in hardcore or anything like that.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

The demon wouldn't the answer the question right away a bit distracted by his own action that the other surprising didn't resist and returned slightly. He took note of the lightness of the kissing and so matched what the other was doing letting their lips play together for a bit before pulling back a bit as he opened his eyes a bit, his face still close to the other.

"I was trying to get you to a leap with my words. Entice you to just try, but perhaps my words missed the target," he would say quietly in response to the earlier question. Maybe he did need luck or something in this case. Who knew?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Hmmm. He would blink slightly. ''I didn't really see the connection. See and try are different things as far as I'm aware.'' And it was even tougher when you didn't know whether you were supposed to take what is said literally or figuratively. In which case you just have to make a blind shot at which it is...and if you choose the latter, you still need to figure out what the real meaning is meant to be. He just wasn't good at deciphering subtle flirts and such. He was too logical minded for that.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:05 pm

"Heh. I can't win in this one can I?" the demon would begin with an amused expression on his face as he observed the other with golden orbs. "What to do with such a pretty and logical creature?" He would wonder as a hand move to brush the other's hair gently before tracing a path along the left cheek with a finger. Well at least he didn't seem to bothered so perhaps that was good.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top