The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Play Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Play Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Play Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Play Night

Post by Rika Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 am

The demon would blush slightly glad that the dim light of the TV couldn't show off his features well. Well at least he had gotten answer so that small issue was out of the way, leaving the bigger one afloat. Watching the other quietly for a bit the demon would eventually shake his head.

"Well no one said that it was based on the lovey-dovey stuff, I was just asking the question because I know me and I know that I communicate affection through such routes at times. To be frank, I sure would hate not to know if the one I directed it towards was secretly hating it, you know?" He much rather know where his boundaries were at times. Even if the other didn't say he hated, it was still good to know how it made him feel. Would it radically change the demon? No, but at least he could adapt to make the situation more bearable for the other if snuggling and all that wasn't his thing. That aside, he would tilt his head at the response he got regarding love.

"Well that is fair enough," the demon would say and then chuckling with a light shake of his head he would continue. "No. I think my brain won't be able to process theory right now."
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:25 am

He would snort. ‘’Affection….sometimes it seems better not to tell, to be honest. People love to chew me out for stuff like this. Besides, what’s it going to change anyway?’’ He couldn’t force the guy to just stop or anything like that. That wouldn’t be fair at all. One way or another, whether he told or not, he’d have to deal with all the things in some way. Unless he chose to just never date anyone and be on his own until the end of time.

‘’What does love mean to you then, since you’re already asking?’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 am

The demon would blink as his eyes drifted away from the other as he closed them for a moment in thought. “It certainly is a hard thing to talk about considering the matter is diverse...and probably a bit of a fire starter if handled in the wrong fashion. Even so I think that some need to chill when it comes to the matter. We can’t all be the same and fussing over it honestly changes nothing. Just make the one out of the box miserable.” He would reopen his eyes to look over at the other with a small smile; however, the smile would be trade for a frown of thought as he heard the question posed.

“That is...a bit complicated. Though I suppose the best way to describe it is as a partnership that you work with another on. It is something built around trust and respect that can have both good and bad time. The point though is if you truly love and care for the other, then you work through the bad and just grow closer over time." He would pause as he gave the other a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his head. “Does that help?” Or did it just confuse more? He wasn’t sure how to make that matter simpler.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 am

He would shake his head. ‘’It kind of does change things though. Yes, it is not necessarily a pleasant experience, but to what extent could I blame the person? I can’t give them something they seem to really want…of course they’re going to voice their dissatisfaction somehow. And I think a lot of people who fit with the typical standard of what society dictates just don’t really understand what it means to be different either.’’ How could they? Not even reading up on a definition or the like will really make you aware of how it truly feels to be that way, or at least similar somehow. You can genuinely understand only so far out of your own personal circle. You can choose to respect the differences despite not being able to relate in any way, yes, but that takes a lot of maturity from a person, and not everyone in the world has that trait…

‘’??????????????????????’’ Yeah, he was just more confused. To him, it answered very little. Like…okay, but you didn’t need to be in an actual relationship with someone to care for them and not skedaddle when a bad moment happened? What kind of love were they even talking about here then? Because he had absolutely no clue at the current moment. He would just give the guy a somewhat puzzled look. ‘’I’m not…sure I really get it. I mean, you can care for and respect a close friend the same way and all that stuff you mentioned too. Would that mean I’d be in love with a friend? I think I’m kind of lost on what definition of love are we talking about here….’’ If it was really that simple, one could easily love a bunch of people at once? Well…you technically can…but is it not a different thing…?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:53 pm

The demon would glance over at the other with a small frown. “Well that may be true and I won’t deny I too have a hard time swallowing what you said. It seems unnatural...and yet...I don’t hate you for it. I don’t see a point in trying to shun you or try to mold into something you aren’t either. I am not sure how, but if given the chance, I would want to try to find a way that works for both of us.” Sure he couldn't understand exactly what the other felt or did and maybe he’d find himself a bit uncomfortable at first, but at least being aware of what was there he could at least attempt to adapt to make it easier on the other. Even if they were on different planes that didn’t mean a relationship between them was impossible, right?

It was hard to say and honestly without just living the relationship the demon couldn’t tell. Just like he couldn’t be sure if he was going to flub up and make the next topic even more confusing. He saw that look the other gave him and found his left eye twitching a bit with the nervous smile he gave. Oh boy. Explanation time, huh? Well, let’s see.

“Uh..no. That is not exactly what I meant. Like.. yes, it does apply to friends, but what I was speaking about is something deeper than that you share with a close friend or even family. With a friend, I may talk, but I am not looking to spend my life with them nor am I going to them to satisfy certain desires I have. All that is for someone I am in love with. The trust, respect, and struggles being on a completely different plane than friendship goes. If we were going out, we may start off as friends, but I would expect the relationship to get even deeper than that.” Oh goddess just kill him already! How was he going to explain this? Was what he was saying even making sense right now. How do you put into words something like this anyway….? Yes love could be applied to anyone and everyone, but this sort of love he was talking about. It was exclusive to the one he choose to love and to call his for a lack of better word….so yeah it was different.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Furrowing his brows slightly, he would look off to the side somewhere as he proceeded to twirl a few strands of his hair with his fingers. ‘’Sometimes I’m not sure what I am either. I just know I don’t really get most people. I’ve tried dating. It never works. They usually just blame me because apparently the fact that I’m not squeeing or something over all the romantic activities means I don’t like them. Well, woe is me I guess.’’ To be completely honest though, there were times where he even found it nearly disgusting. Mostly when people decided they needed to be attached to him like a leech from day one or the like. Bro, just chill a bit. ‘’Either way, how you take that is on you. I think I’ve kind of started to stop caring about all the bullshit too much.’’ Well, everyone’s opinion was their own? He could always just leave if someone had too much of a problem with him in some way. There, issue solved. There was only so much arguing and explaining he could contend with before simply letting it go.

When the other tried explaining again, he would blink at first, and then shrug vaguely. ‘’I kind of figured. Albeit, I don’t think this translates to me either way. I honestly can’t tell what the line that separates a really close friendship and something more is supposed to actually be. I understand the idea of commitment to one person only, but it doesn’t quite go hand in hand with being heads over heels in love with them for me. Or whatever you’d call it. And if my assumption is correct and certain desires refer to sex and the like….well, I never really saw it as something exclusive only for that. Not to say that I am actively interested in sleeping around, but physical attraction isn’t synonymous with the level of a relationship to me.’’ It never really was. That said, as much as he was perfectly capable of being interested in someone that way just because…he didn’t particularly enjoy the idea of it in reality. He could, but he’d rather not, for various reasons.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 pm

“Hmmm…” the demon would frown a bit at that one as he scratched his ear in thought. “Well despite not caring for all the cuddling and stuff is there a point you do care for such activities? I mean..if I understanding you right... you do understand compassion and I suppose have your own way of showing it, but due to how different it is people miss it or assume you can’t possibly love them because it isn’t in a fashion they understand?” Yeah, he was trying to understand alright, but talking about was a bit confusing. He wasn’t sure if he was going to find clarity here, but at least for now he tried to get some information on the matter. Maybe when he was more awake, he could do some research and try to pin-point whatever this thing was down. Not so he could fix it though, but more so to get a better grip on it than he was now. Anyway….”Yeah...I am going to have to figure out just how to take it when I am more awake.” The demon wasn’t being mean about this or even trying to harm. His voice would remain calm as he blinked a few times to stay focused for a bit longer. This was all a bit much to take in half awake, but he was hearing it all. He just needed some time to digest it all.

As for the next part, the demon would rub a hand across his face at this one. “Well you’re right. Sex and the like isn’t exclusive unless I actually have someone that I call my own. Without that sort of thing there I suppose one can be as loose with the matter as they choose to be. Though for myself I find it rarely a necessary thing to do with just anyone at any given point, so I suppose I am more reserve in that department than some when it comes to just day-to-day living.” Didn’t mean he wouldn’t have sex it just he had no desire to have it as much or at all unless he had a strong connection with someone. Could the someone be a friend? Perhaps, but he always had restrained himself and not bother seeking that from friends in the friend zone. To some that may seem stuck up, but honestly he didn’t tick in a normal box at times so it was what it was. “As for the defining line, I honestly can’t tell you what it is because my line is probably different than yours if you have one. Do you have one? Or maybe the better question is what is a relationship to you then?”
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 pm

He would raise an eyebrow. ‘’That depends on what falls under ‘care’. Nevertheless, I am mostly neutral. I generally do not hate them, but I do not feel the need to seek them out either. Or do them myself for that matter. As for love…I think…there’s a difference between loving someone and being in love with them? I guess? I can care about someone sure, but I’ve never felt like I had an actual crush or someone or such.’’ Is it just others not understanding the signs, or more than that? Well, that was something the other would have to interpret his own way in the end. He could only explain so much, and he couldn’t say he didn’t find himself confusing at times either.

That aside, he would remain silent until the next point of the conversation came up, at which he would huff faintly. ‘’I wouldn’t do it mostly because I don’t really want to deal with the aftermath of it. Besides, while it can sound appealing in theory, having sex with someone who is a stranger or the like is likely to not be all that great.’’ Neither person would know what the other likes, and it would just be a bag of messy fumbling in the majority of cases. It didn’t seem worth it. Plus, a lot of people would have unpleasant opinions of you if you engaged in such left and right, which only makes the idea that much worse in reality. A lot of things weren’t well accepted in society after all. Regardless…he didn’t necessarily lack the desire…just maybe the motivation, simply due to how the matter was and always would be.

‘’….I don’t really. I suppose I am somewhat interested in the idea of a really close bond with someone, assuming I can make one work out, but I simply don’t see it as inherently needing to be about undying love and all that super mushy stuff.’’ Err, or something like that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 am

Back to square one again, eh? The demon would furrow his eyebrows a bit as he looked off to the side in thought for a moment. “Hmmm...I am not sure I completely get it, but maybe that is my tired brain trying to think to hard on the matter.” Did he think it simple? No, but maybe it wasn’t so hard either. In any case, he would eventually shake his head as he looked back at the other. “As for the love issue, I am not too sure. I guess there could be different levels there, but where one line ends and the other begins?” He would shake his head. “I have no idea. For me it has always about different levels and types of love. Like just loving someone is one level while the in love one is at a deeper level and in turn changes how the relationship plays out. As for the crush thing, are you saying those you’ve dated were at a friend zone level?” Confusing. Yeah….matter was confusing, but then again what wasn’t confusing when it came to figuring out something as direct, yet at the same time abstract, as love. It was a complicated piece interpreted a gazillion ways leaving that many more combination of how it could work or not work between different parties. It could drive one up the wall and while the current matter was indeed confusing, Rika found himself more curious than upset at the matter.

What he heard didn’t dissuade from being interested in the other or throwing a hissy fit because it was too complicated. No the interest remained and he supposed in time, it would be revealed if they could actually make something work. While his mind did wander to certain places, he brought himself back to the present deciding it best to take this all one step at a time.

That aside though, the demon would give a hum of agreement with the next topic, but without being poked he wouldn’t expand beyond that for the time being. Some people were hungry enough or just didn’t give a care when it came to sex and so could sleep with anyone at anytime regardless of how well it went; however, for Rika the idea was rather low on his list. He wasn’t attracted to most people like that, so he saw no point in sleeping around in the first place. Sure the idea may come up if he found someone interesting enough, but actually go through with it? No. He much rather didn’t and so typically past on that stuff much to the one wanting it displeasure. Plus sleeping around had its own problems that honestly he did not even want to contend with, so that was that. As for the next part, the demon was quiet for a moment as he shifted in his spot to lean against the other once more. He didn’t wrap his arms around the other like before and instead took to just resting his head against the guy. Why? Well there was no particular reason why outside of the fact that the guy was just closer and simpler to lean against versus trying to move to get cozy on the sofa. Well however, that went, the demon would speak as he blinked sleepily in the TVs glow.

“Let’s say you were able to get that close bond, what then would the relationship look like too you if it lacks undying love and mushy stuff?” Well at least he seemed to be okay talking about the matter rather than assuming that the guy was implying this or that, so that was a start yes?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:48 am

Eh? ‘’…I’m not sure why the name friend zone is a thing. It sounds like a rather restrictive label. Nevertheless…no…I don’t think I even really liked them that much? I mean, how many times does it really happen that the person you date is already your friend in some way? Most of the time you start somewhere else, regardless of where you aim to get later.’’ And even if, calling it friend zone level wouldn’t be correct anyway. Maybe trying to use the word friend hadn’t been a good way to begin this whole thing? Then again, he wasn’t sure what else was proper to use that would also not inspire weird misunderstandings of the matter.

In any case, he wouldn’t move from his spot or try to push other away, instead just frowning a little at the question that was being posed. ‘’I’m…not sure how to answer that? I guess more or less the same just less stressful. Maybe? I mean, it’s usually the large amount of those things that turn me off or cause me a lot of trouble when trying to date..so….’’ It sounded a lot easier to just not get completely tangled up in that web. Besides, even when he tried to keep up with the pace, he typically just messed up somehow. And if he simply kept missing the mark…what good would it even do? Just get the other person frustrated at him somehow, and voila, another repeat of headbutting in some way.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:21 am

The demon was not sure why "friend zone" was a thing either, but he don't know a better term for what he was talking about, so the other would just have to deal with that one for the time being. Regardless wording was perhaps the smaller of the evil here considering the main point here.

"Well that is dependent upon the person I'd say. Like some would say yes the one they date started as a friend, while others may just hit it right off the bat and have no friendship between. I would say the while not high, the amount of friends becoming couples is maybe a bit more common than we think...." While being strangers and dating was the more common of the options, the demon didn't see dating your friend that uncommon. “Anyway, you said you didn’t like them as a friend, so were they just interests or something else?” Did the other perhaps keep the trait of being interest in things, but not exactly attach to them? Or was he actually more invested than that when going into these things?

The mystery, but one the demon would let time shed light on. In any case, he would settle easily enough against the other taking comfort in the warmth the other’s body provided, but he didn’t do anything to make himself be clingy or overly touchy in the matter as he listened to what was being said. “Mmm. I suppose that works. As for the rest,” He would frown a bit in thought. “I understand people wanting to be lovey and all that considering I am that sort in a way, but maybe what will work is teaching the other through actions or something how you want to be treated. I can’t speak for others you’ve met, but I for one learn best when given a demonstration or corrected if stepped out of line. It’s not hand holding per se just light guidance until I get into the flow of things and adapt.” That could help the matter if one was open to learning ya?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:56 am

He would shrug. ‘’I don’t think about it anyway. It doesn’t matter to me.’’ To each their own? Whether it was common or not, it’s not like it had any impact on him personally. There was no reason for him to ponder whose relationship started how and all that jazz. ‘’Nothing. Unless some of them being physically attractive counts. To be honest, I was mostly trying because I wanted to figure dating out. Besides, if you go with someone who is mostly a stranger to you, can you really gauge your interest properly from the get-go?’’ It takes time to form a solid opinion of someone which isn’t based just off of first impressions, as those could very easily be misleading. That, and ‘interest’ had many layers to consider anyway.

He would sigh, shaking his head slightly. ‘’That is maybe a thing…but I think it completely misses the main point of the issue at hand. It’s not all about how to treat me, even if that may sometimes come up too. There’s no point in spending copious energy on that when the other person is way more likely to dump you or be mad because you don’t ‘love’ them as much as they do you, or anything similar to that. And you can’t teach someone to lessen their expectations. Not like that.’’ Therefore, moot point. Overdone cuddling and all the stuff that fell into that category was a secondary problem when you first needed to even keep the relationship afloat feeling-wise.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:38 pm

The demon would only hum to the first short reply letting the other know he heard him, but outside of that had nothing to add. To the rest of what he heard..."No. You cannot gauge it properly. It takes time. Sometimes a ton of it to figure it out," the demon would reply back easily enough before moving slightly to settle in a more comfortable position. "In any case, did you figure it out? Dating that is?" Was there a way to figure it out? Or did one just learn things about what they liked and didn't like there?

That curiosity aside, the demon would hear the sigh and then the words following that, his eyes drifting to the floor as he nodded lightly. "I suppose that is true." He would begin and then pausing he would ponder something before speaking again. "...I wonder how to make something like this work then. Do you plan or do you just go with the flow and adapt as things come?" You couldn't ignore either side, or force one to bow to the other side's ways. So if one were to balance too views so opposite, how was it done? He had to wonder...just as he had to wonder how much longer he could keep his eyes open. He was feeling sleep tug at him again.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:51 pm

He would snort with a shake of his head. ''No. Well, unless figuring out that I enjoy being single more in most cases counts for this. Otherwise...I guess that there are some things I just don't get no matter what.'' Which made it frustrating in more ways than one. And subsequently didn't make dating any more fun either. 9.9 times out of 10 it only brought him extra worry...and he had a feeling that was not what being in a relationship should be about. No one would seek them if that was the case....

He would furrow his brows...not quite understanding the question the guy was posing there. ''...plan for what?'' He wasn't sure what was he supposed to be answering about exactly there. You can't just go and plan every step of a relationship, now can you? That would make it rather inauthentic...and if you truly need to double-check everything...can it even be called a 'working' relationship then?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:55 pm

"Heh," the demon would find himself chuckling softly at this one. So the other had tried the date scene, but all that had come out of it was a self discovery? "Well, I guess it wasn't a total waste considering you've found a preference. Though, I wonder how that preference will impact future candidates or if it can be changed." It was a bit sad to hear from his standpoint that the other preferred to be alone. It challenged his perception of things and made him wonder if it was worth trying at all. Would the other's preference win out in the end? Guess he wouldn't know unless he stepped up and tried anyway. Despite what was going through his head, he didn't let the thoughts bring him down as he instead analyze them quietly before the other's question brought him back to the present.

He would blink a bit as he took a breath closing his eyes. "I guess relationship. Like what to do with x, y, z and so and so on. Though maybe that is too mechanical..." the demon would say his voice becoming softer near the end. Perhaps planning and double-checking were faulty in the fact that they both revealed a lack of trust. Too much control or uncertainty could definitely break things even if it looked nice on the outside.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:09 pm

''.......'' That was something he honestly didn't have an answer for himself. Not at this point. ''I don't know. It's confusing as it is already. Although, that's not to say I have anything against people themselves. I just can't get into the typical dating stuff.'' It's not like everyone was suddenly a jerk or an unlikable person in general. The dating/relationship dynamics tended to be the biggest obstacle in sight in the majority of cases.

He would huff....''I don't think relationships are synonymous with business plans....that doesn't work unless it's only occasional when needed...'' Like when there is a need to coordinate times and everything due to both sides being busy with stuff, or when picking out an activity to do together and having both sides pitch in ideas ahead of time...but an entire relationship cannot be scripted in the end.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 pm

He took note of the silence that came in the wake of his wondering, but he didn't disturb it as he waited patiently enough to see if the other would respond. And what do you know? Waiting paid off. "Ah. I see, so...if you did in up in a close relationship...would you call it dating or...would it have no label?" What happened if Sharaku found someone that was atypical to the rules or even like adapted in ways that weren't all about the normal or themselves? Would it be rainbows and unicorns? No, but would it be a good relationship? Would it work? And how would it be classified in normal chat? His mind would ping off the questions as his curiosity into this matter continued to grow. He wanted to find out more about the matter, but...it probably wouldn't happen tonight for as interested he was, the fact of the matter was that his eyes were getting heavy and while he could hear the other, his voice was becoming softer as he blinked sleepily at the TV screen wondering briefly if the image would be burned into it...Ah well.

"Some like to think so."
Some liked to try to keep tight control on the matter when in the end it never worked. Anyway..."Occasional?" the demon would repeat. "For like...what?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm

He would shrug slightly. ''The heck do I know. I'm not even sure whether it really matters at that point. Besides, while labels can help at times, there are instances when they simply do not truly affect anything. In the end, wouldn't this only really be about how it's presented to other people? I think I care more about how the so called relationship is actually working than what word is used when speaking about it to someone. They can think whatever the hell they want. It's usually none of their business anyway.'' In some cases, a label could tell/explain things, sure. And he wasn't against it when it did indeed serve a purpose and simplify matters. However, sometimes he felt like certain labels were just worth bollocks unless you really cared so much about how you sounded or something.

''Well, that's on them.'' Whatever. ''Depends? But I think that sometimes planning ahead can be helpful in avoiding surprise messes. While a relationship shouldn't be built solely on that, there are times when it does prove to be the better course.'' It was really a situational thing in the end.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 pm

The demon would blink sleepily at that one. "Perhaps it is only for outside parties and doesn't matter for those involved...." He could agree that in the end the relationship and what was happening with it was the most important to the ones involved. Though he wouldn't state this out loud for it seemed his eyes were shutting now and his ability to keep up with the conversation quickly dwindling.

He would hum to the next part before smiling mostly sleep at the last bit. "Yeah....relationships can't be programmed. I can agree there..." He would say faintly, his mind drifting further and further from the present no matter how hard he tried to fight the sleep.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 pm

He would sigh faintly, staring ahead somewhat blankly.

''.....you should have probably stayed in bed.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:32 pm

The demon would groan and shake his head a bit as he frowned with his eyes closed. "I like...it here though..This is okay, ya?" he would respond back seeming still slightly awake despite it all.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm

''....no.'' Err, kinda. ''Well...I mean, if you like it here so much, feel free to stay, but I think I'm out. I don't really feel like being stuck sitting here playing statue until who knows when due to having you on me.'' Nooope. Besides, he kinda wanted to think about things and all, and that was best done when he was alone and didn't have to keep in mind that he had a sleeping weight holding him down. Unless the other suddenly changed his mind somehow, he would indeed shift away after a short while, letting the other just lay down on the sofa instead.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:56 pm

"...." The demon was quiet for a moment as he seemed to either not hear the other or simply had gone to sleep; however, before one could get too suspicious or even before the other decided to move on his own, the demon would actually move away himself. He was groggy, but somehow he managed to move off of the other and with some work forced himself to his feet, the stiffness in his side a bit bothersome, but not enough to wake him fully. "...I see...." Was all the demon in faint tone would as he forced himself up and shuffled to the bedroom seeming to submit to what the other wanted him to do all along. He stumbled a bit, but did get in the bedroom though whether he made it to the bed or not would be a mystery unless the other decided to double check for some odd reason. Regardless, the demon didn't seem moody or upset when he left. More like respectfully granting the other's wish for space and perhaps alone time. Either that or he was just too tired to show anything.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 pm

''....''

Well, he would watch the other for a while, just to be sure the guy didn't walk into a wall or such, but there wasn't much else to do besides that. Unless he wanted to take back what he had said, but then he'd just be lying so there was no point in doing such a thing, was there? He just wasn't interested in that kind of thing right now, and that's how it was. Besides, whatever it was the other wanted to have with him in the end...well, it's not like it was going to work through pretending anyway. And if it wasn't going to work, then they'd at least find out before it went too far, right? Nevertheless, he didn't know what the guy was thinking right now, so he wouldn't theorize on the matter too much. He had his own pondering to do...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

It would remain a mystery what the demon thought as he managed to find the bed and lay down. Though as soon as his head hit the pillow, his eyes would reopen his mind going to through too many things to properly let him, even if each blink was a heavy one. Either way, he didn't move from his spot, his tail swishing quietly in the dark as he stared towards the window in the room just letting his mind do whatever as he listened to the sounds of the house.

And he guess he fell asleep or blacked out because the next thing he knew it, it was morning. Though he didn't exactly feel well rested. More like beat up, but hey he'd deal with it. Rolling out of bed, he would stretch slightly to loosen up the stiffness before drifting into the bathroom in a half daze. He'd freshen up before drifting into the living room where he left the other the night before...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum