The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 pm

"Well I would certainly have to learn to read faster and get the language down that is for sure," the demon would say with a small chuckle, but then becoming more serious he would continue. "I would do what i do with any new place. Get a job and learn my way around finding the most efficient and beneficial ways to get around and when I had time, explore for a bit. Maybe even do some research on my family. Nothing unusual. How about you?" His eyes would look up at the other with a slow blink. Well wherever that went it would go. As for that comment to starving, the demon smirked a bit. "Indeed it would be. A sad and painful one." Starving did not sound like a pleasant way to go.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 pm

''I'd just keep on living as I always do. No reason to change a whole lot.'' He knew some parts of the place from his previous visits, so he was decently off, and the rest would just come in time. Assuming he would want to move again in the first place, that is. ''It takes long for that to happen though, so I don't think we're in any real danger.'' Unless they got stuck somewhere for weeks or something.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 pm

"Would you do the same even if you did not know the place at all? Like do you just settle easily wherever you choose to go." A familiar place was easy enough to settle in quicker than an unfamiliar one after all and while moving for him could be a big deal, he wonder if it was the opposite for the other. That aside..."Well that is true, but the thought is still a bit derp. And yeah, I am pretty sure there is enough to find that we don't have to worry about that."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 pm

''As long as I know the language I need, it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. It's not like I'd be moving into the middle of nowhere, where it'd be hard to survive.'' You almost always had what you needed near enough, so what was the problem? You'd figure it out in time. ''Well, then don't think about it I suppose.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 pm

"You are pretty chilled about this matter too. Wish I could have some of that attitude. i might be able to be breathe easier," the demon said with a small smile before pausing to shift in his seat a bit. Man he'd have to sit for a while longer too. Oh well. He would look back at the other. "What would you do if did end up in the middle of no where though?" That would definitely be an odd life style, but he suppose one could adapt to that too. That aside the demon would hum a bit at that one. "Perhaps I will push it out of my mind," he said and then hesitating, he would ask. "May I rest my head against you for a bit?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 pm

''I do what needs to be done. The moment you fret way too much is when you lose the game.'', he would shrug lightly. It's not like you were going to die unless you were a completely lost cause who couldn't do a single thing correctly when faced with a new location. ''Assuming it wasn't intentional, seeing as I don't see a reason to try to go live in a completely remote location, I'd try to find a way out of there, obviously enough.'' It's not like he would go to the middle of nowhere on purpose, would he now? There would have to be some really good reason for that, honestly. In any case, he would frown slightly. ''Why?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:30 pm

The demon would rub his chin a bit at that one. "Well I can admit it does where you down and leaves ya dragging behind the calmer one." Fretting was a mental thing that somehow became physical...which in turn could be miserable depending on the situation. The demon knew that all to well from experience. That aside though...  "And if there was no escape, what then?" You couldn't always escape situations whether accidental or not, now could you? So what happens when the usual doors are shut? Speaking of doors...this next one was always going to be a pain point wasn't it?

The demon would see the frown, but he didn't back down or auto think it was so bad he should just leave it alone. Instead he would rub his arm a bit as he tried to think of some way to answer that.  "I like the touch even more so in this situation. It is something comforting and warm for me at least. It is just a thing I sometimes need is all. I am not sure how to explain it better. I just know for this situation, it would do wonders to reassure my nerves this whole flight thing is okay. Guess need a safe place for a bit is all...."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:52 pm

He would raise an eyebrow slightly. ''Are you suggesting getting stuck in some prison or something? If there are no cages, I think there's always a way out, even if it takes longer due to some circumstances.'' It really depended on the place. A plane crashing in a desert with you surviving? Yes, something like that would be a problem, and it was a question whether anyone was even capable of not dying there in time. Assuming it was a place that at least had something that would allow you to live though, and not a completely inhabitable land, there ought to be a way to make it somewhere else instead.

He would give the guy a blank look. ''I don't understand. I'm right here. Why do you need to be actually touching me to feel better?'' It made no sense to him. Doing that said nothing about the flight or anything like that, and he was right next to the guy one way or another. He honestly didn't see the difference it was supposed to make.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:27 pm

"A prison is one scenario, but I was thinking of an endless expanse that has no escape from it no matter where you go. I think there are some cases where there is no escape." Most places probably could be escaped with some work, but others were so vast that escaping was not possible. The chance of ending up in said places were slim, but still he often wonder if one did get stuck there would they adapt and survive or perish? Hmmm...the possibilities.

That mystery aside though, a different form of issue would come up as the demon posed his question....and the other began to pick at the logic behind why such an action was needed. To what was posed the demon frowned a bit in thought. “Well yes, I know you are there, but it is not the same...not for me at least. Don’t get me wrong it does help that you are physically here, but touch helps me on a deeper level I cannot explain. Like i can look or talk to you all day, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I gonna just relax. Maybe calm a bit, but I still have nervous tension, but a touch or being able to snuggle the familiar acts kind of like a counter or drug. It calms me completely and helps me release the stress. Because I feel secure and safe. I don’t feel quite that way just by knowing someone is there, but am not touching them. Does that make sense?” He would look up at the other to see if he was getting through to him or not.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 pm

He would just shrug at that. ''Who cares. That is about as likely to happen as a meteorite falling right onto your head anyway.'' You can't prove there is no escape unless you end up in such a situation first-hand anyway. Which was most likely never going to happen. He saw no reason to wonder about that at all, unless he was for some reason feeling the need to suspect such was about to happen soon. Why would it though?

That aside, he would close his eyes with a huff at the explanation given. ''Depends on what kind of sense are we talking about. Personally? Not at all. Theoretically? Maybe.'' It's not like he could just magically understand something he himself didn't really experience. He could maybe get the logic in some abstract way, but that was about as far as it would go in the end.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:42 pm

"I guess so," the demon said, letting it go at that one. He was honestly just trying to find a topic to talk about, but perhaps that one wasn't as engaging as he thought. Either way, the demon didn't seem overly depressed or anything like that as he just backed off of the and tried to figure out what to do with the other topic anyway.

To the reaction given, the demon would find himself sighing inwardly as he watched the other before looking away. "Well even if you don't exactly understand it...is it not okay to allow it sometimes?" the demon would ask. He wasn't trying to force the matter, but he often wonder how the other was to adapt if he didn't allow things in just because he didn't get it. He knew from experience that leaning on the guy at random was no good, so what else was he supposed if asking didn't work? Not touch at all?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:57 pm

''.............''

Sadly, it wasn't as simple as that. Problem was, he wasn't exactly doing this just because he didn't get it. If that was the case, his approach would likely be somewhat different. Well, these days at least. The issue here was a little more complicated than it probably appeared to be. As a matter of fact, this was one of the things he had given some thought to during the time they were apart before this trip happened. It wasn't an easy topic, nor a very pleasant state of matters to deal with, but facing things head on was the only solution in the end, was it not?

What to do though? He wasn't sure this was the best conversation to have during a plane flight, in all honesty. Still...he had to answer. Refusing could come off equally as bad anyway. He would sigh as he furrowed his brows. ''No, I don't understand...that's not the entire reason behind why I question it though.'' Because things could never be that simple. ''We are very opposite on this. I just...don't really like extended touch most of the time. Imagine having a huge slimy snail resting on you. That's approximately how I feel about having someone glued to me....'' It just tended to be mildly uncomfortable, with the intensity of the feeling depending upon the specific kind of touch and situation.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:27 pm

The demon would hear the silence, his eyes returning to the other to see what was up. As that silence stretched on he wonder just what the other was going to say or do and when the other did give his answer?

The demon would let out a small sigh at that one as he shifted to lean back into his chair as he looked up at the ceiling in thought as his hand rested on the arm of the seat. Well there was not much to be helped there. If the other didn't like cuddling or having someone on him, then it wasn't like he could force the matter. Besides..."That seems unpleasant. A little disgusting when I think on it, but at the same time...I suppose I understand....even if it isn't the easiest thing to swallow." He understood what he was saying, but at the same time he began to wonder if that was really okay. Could he really have a relationship with someone that wouldn't allow him to cuddle at all? He wasn't sure, so he pondered it for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:36 pm

He would frown faintly. ''Well, I wouldn't say I'm disgusted by it. It can just be uncomfortable.'', he would shake his head slightly. ''I suppose I am somewhat touch-averse, though it does depend. I do better when I'm in the mood, or when I'm the one in control of how the touching happens. I think I dislike it the most when I get touched out of nowhere, or when I'm in the position that someone is basically on me, and I have to deal with the fact that unless I choose to be rude and push them off, they get to decide how long will they remain all over me.'' More or less. He was trying to explain at least. He didn't necessarily hate any and all kinds of touch at all times. He could be very picky though, there was no denying that one.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:05 pm

"So it is all about mood and control for you then?" the demon would ask before humming a bit as his eyebrows furrowed in thought. "I can understand mood as there are some days, I much rather no one come near me, but at the same time as you know I love to cuddle and so out of habit will try to with someone I feel close too or just know well enough to do that stuff with and while I am not trying to change ya or sound negative with this.... I do find it a bit....challenging to adapt to not being able to do that... I've never been denied wanting to do such an action so suddenly having that sort of wall there is a bit peculiar to us. Even so, I'll respect your wish and just try not to be so touchy." The demon would say with a small smile. It would be tough yeah...and maybe he'd even get agitated a bit with the desire, but he could adapt and he wasn't going to push the other away for this. It would all just take some time to get used to is all.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 am

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 7 YNgAeE2

''In a simplified way, yes. It's more complicated than just that though.'' It was hard to explain such a fickle thing in detail without messing up somehow though, and he wasn't trying to make it even worse than it already was. Nevertheless, he was personally utterly clueless as to why would someone want to bother this much. It never made sense to him. People trying to move hills and mountains for one person when they could probably find somebody who actually liked the same things as them, and maybe even close-by. They just don't notice because they're too busy pining for one person who doesn't even match with them too well. He could maybe understand the notion if it was someone you really enjoyed being around on all fronts in general, since you would obviously be content with their company in that case, but otherwise it just seemed like people had really strange priorities.

Frankly, he kind of struggled with this whole idea a lot. The society was all about fighting for your love and the sappy bullshit around it, only making you feel like a jerk if you didn't give someone much of a chance because you didn't know them well enough yet. They'd all waggle their fingers and try to remind you that it takes some work and that you need to give it time and all that. And he was certainly aware that nothing dropped into one's lap by itself unless you were one lucky bastard, but these particular expectations were just so tiring. He just wanted to live his life without being pressured by this shit whether it was actively or just passively due to what was happening. Facing this over and over again frankly succeeded at making him highly irritable...and perhaps that was one of the reasons why he tended to end up fighting nearly all his dates in some way in the end. He just did not possess the mindset to be cool with this and simply watch people 'heroically' claim they'll give up their wants and needs for one person who they probably don't even truly need in their lives. It was nearly laughable to him, honestly. And he was torn between feeling bad about thinking that way, and just saying to hell with it all. It all honestly left behind a bad taste.

He would snort, a somewhat tense expression on his face.

''If it makes you feel better, you're a lot better off than me. I've never had anyone actually not have a problem with who I am in some way.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm

“Yeah. I know,” the demon said softly to the other’s first comment, his gut nearly sinking when he saw the expression on the other’s face. He didn’t want to cause distress or arguments on this trip, but somehow he had with a simple question. Sometimes he wondered if he should just keep this stuff to himself. It always seemed to bring less than pleasant results and seeing the other so uncomfortable pretty much killed the demon inside because he knew in some way he was a cause of that pain too. He hated this, but in order to understand the other or even move past whatever stage they were at this was one of those topics that would probably come up time and time again.

It was true that what they had here was indeed a challenging thing. On one hand there was Rika, his ways, and a genuine attachment to the other that he didn’t quite understand. He wasn’t sure what it was about the guy that made him so angry, frustrated and happy all at once. He hadn’t felt this way about in anyone in years, so his attempts were genuine, but he wonder if his attempts were perhaps too much for the other. Like trying to pressure him into something when in the end, he wasn’t trying to do that at all. Like he understood what the other said and also understood that maybe the other didn’t even share the same feelings for him. Maybe for him, the demon was someone nice to hang with, but nothing more...and maybe the demon came off as desperate, impatient and clingy in the end. Things that he didn’t want to be viewed as….He wasn’t trying to be that, but if he controlled or block how he felt what then? Would it make the situation better or worse? The demon sighed inwardly as he looked off to the side in thought, his brain trying to figure out what to do and how to adapt to whatever this was. Maybe he was too much of a product of society...or maybe he was just not compatible with the other. He couldn’t tell anymore...and that made him uncertain of the path ahead. He could try to change this or that a bit to accommodate the other. He liked the guy that much he was willing to sacrifice some things if it helped in the long run, but...he couldn’t be the only one to do that. If he did, he’d just burn out and in turn shut down. Yet he didn’t want to bring that down on the other either.

Man...The demon would close his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose a bit to alleviate some of the pressure there as he took a moment to just calm down and breathe as he tried to shut down the million and one questions assaulting him at the moment. This was just troubling, but he couldn’t let it run him down. No...not again. Besides…

He would reopen his eyes and look over at Sharaku taking note of the expression he made when snorted. It just made the demon feel even worse for causing this.

Still keeping his emotions in check he would look down a bit as he thought over what he said. “I don’t know about that. Frankly, I would say I am desirable in the worst of fashions,” the demon would begin and then shaking his head look back at the other. “I don’t have an issue with you. I would just say the situation is out of box and takes some adapting to is all. Did the others….try to force you into the box because they found fault with you being you?” His tone was soft and caring as for once the demon did his best to make this more about the other and his feelings than his own. He could fight himself later. Right now the other needed an ear and probably a clear head.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:50 pm

It didn't really have much to do with being clingy or desperate. He might have put it that way in the past, but he kind of knew better now. The other probably wasn't really crossing a line most of the time, or at least when it came to the notion of a typical relationship. Many would probably even be delighted about being given that type of attention by their date. Except that....he was not like them. To be honest, just the act of being chased after in itself made him mildly uncomfortable. He did not know how to filter through these special feelings, for they didn't quite mean much to him personally. It made him cringe internally on an unconscious level because he was very much aware of the fact that he should probably act a certain way in this type of situation himself, but he simply couldn't. He'd have to fake it.

He would shake his head with a frown. ''Some tried, but this isn't necessarily just about being pushed into it directly. It's the notion in its entirety. Even those who claim they are willing to deal with it only speak a half-truth at best. You may say you have no issue with me, but can you honestly tell me that you don't want or wish for this to be different deep down? I'm not dumb, you know? Trying to be nice for the sake of making me feel better changes nothing about how it really is.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:13 pm

The notion of being with someone was what bothered him the most? The demon would wince a bit as he looked away from the other for a moment thinking how to approach this, but in the end only came up with one way....he would sigh a bit not wanting to do this, but he couldn't pretend it was a 100% okay now could he? That would solve nothing.

"Look I am not sugar coating this and I am not trying to tell you a half-truth when I say I will try to adapt. I honestly mean it. This isn't to say I am 100% okay with all of this. I will admit that some part of me wiggles in discomfort about the matter and wishes for something different, but in the end I have to make choice. Do I wallow and be miserable because I can't get my way? Or do I find a way to deal with it and just try to make the best out what is front of me? I choose....to do the latter. It is the hardest path, but I can't make you what you aren't and I find it unfair to try and guilt you into something or do anything else to try to make it my way or society's way. That's not how work relationships work. This matter no matter which way it goes is a two way street. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and push on." That was how life was in the end. That never changed no matter how much pain it brought you.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:35 pm

''You also said that you have no issue with me. What I am getting at by calling it a half-truth is simply that regardless of what you claim you're willing to do, it remains a fact that there is something about this all that doesn't make you happy. Outward appearances aren't all that matter to me.'', he would sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest. ''Perhaps I do not understand how relationships of this kind work, or maybe I'm just inherently a selfish person, but it honestly baffles me as to why people choose to willingly let themselves get torn apart by this stuff instead of simply seeking a companion who they're comfortably compatible with from the beginning. I understand everything needs some sort of effort and work, but going against the harsh current in this area is beyond my comprehension. If someone in your situation asked me, I'd probably suggest they'd be better off searching for their future elsewhere.'', he would frown lightly. ''You may be willing to adapt right now, but think about years later, or even decades. You technically wish for something different deep down already. Are you ready to commit to never really getting what you desire because this is what your feelings have latched onto at the moment? Is this a choice you will not regret?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:57 pm

"..." The demon would watch the other quietly for a moment before speaking. "This isn't about outward appearance. Not for me. It is true that this is a thing that is uncomfortable for me, but in the end that is what happens when more than one person is involved in a relationship," the demon would pause as he leaned back in his seat and running a hand thorough his pink locks. "I can't explain why people throw themselves over hot coals or are willing to go through Hell and back again for the people they care about most, but what I do know is this. I have...tried before to find someone I am truly happy with and while I've had people that are technically compatible with me, the bond wasn't like this. It wasn't strong at all and so when we parted ways that was that. You are something different though...Something I can't explain. By all means, I should just toss in the towel and walk away. Take a hint, ya know? Any sane person would, but I guess I am not sane or I am glutton for pain because I don't want to move from this odd ass spot. As for my decision...." he would considered that for a moment. "It not just a now thing. It is something that I know is there and will have to contend with no matter what. I won't regret it because in the end if I do adapt, it'll be fine. That feeling of desire or whatever will just change become less of a challenge to contend with over time. If I can be happy with you, then I wouldn't regret on missing out on certain things just because you are outside of the box." It was a big change and this here was the test. To see if he could actually handle what he was he trying to adapt to. It was still up in the air, but if he took the step forward he wouldn't go back. He truly meant what he was saying. Though whether the other would ever open or believe him was another matter.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 am

''You make it sound like you think that every relationship is supposed to have someone feeling bad in it.'' Is this really what simply happens when two people are involved together? After all, if that was a staple, why the heck would everyone want to date at all? Knowing you're just going to probably be uncomfortable about things and whatnot. That's hardly motivating. ''...something that doesn't make sense considering that altogether, we haven't exactly spent too much time together. Definitely way less than anyone who can claim to truly love their partner beyond just being blinded by infatuation still. I'm not going to say I don't believe how you feel right now, but I do have to be skeptical about the long-term conviction of said feelings. I may not have any personal experience in the area, but I know way too many people end up finding out they were just wearing temporary pink glasses rather than being actually happy with their date. You yourself even said that you don't know me too well personally, and when I add it all up together, I feel like I'm in a Romeo and Juliet styled movie, where someone is a complete sap and claims they've found their one true love for sure while barely knowing the person at that point.'' It was kinda dumb to him. People awe over these scenarios, but they realistically make no damn sense. Yeah sure, that person is totally your soulmate even though you've only known them for like a week. He would like to see how those kinds of sentiments truly work out in real life. Maybe someone gets lucky here and there, but in general, anyone claiming they were so certain of their commitment despite all the hardships and not even knowing their partner inside out yet made him want to roll his eyes. Bro, you got no proof. Feelings are and have always been a fickle matter. It's funny you think you can tell they are not about to change just because you feel a certain way right now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 am

"My point was that there are hardships in relationship, but its the ones that work through them and adapt that end up lasting." Sure there may be some discomfort at some points, but once its worked out it is fine. If you truly loved and cared for someone you stuck with them through the good and the bad. It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows nor was it always about someone having a rain cloud over there head due to this thing or that. No relationships were a balance...but this concept....The demon wonder if he could ever get the other to understand it in some way. Or would the other remain skeptical of it always? The demon didn't know, but it seemed the next point that came up wanted to prove the skeptical part...

To what he heard, the demon would look away from the other and up towards the ceiling his expression guarded as he struggled with something within for a second and then reaching an end to the internal conflict he would speak.

"Perhaps you are right to be skeptical. It is true things can change. Even more so when we are technically still strangers. i can see where you are coming from, but at the same time I don't think what I feel is short term. if it was I don't think I would've held onto the feeling towards you for so long. I would've let it drop..." And he hadn't. Even when they were separated that feeling was there and when they were back together again, that flame had grown brighter. Problem was the flame had nothing to latch onto...making it a bit of a struggle, but the demon held on. Despite how exhausting it could be.

The demon was quiet for a moment longer before speaking again. "I know what I am saying may be dumb or far fetched, but that is just how I feel. I just hope that wherever this is going doesn't end like Romeo and Juliet did." The last thing he wanted was what happened last time, but he wondered if the other was so skeptical was there even a chance for them to get to know each other on a deeper level. Talking only seemed to do so much after all.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:43 am

He would narrow his eyes slightly, kind of staring a hole into the seat in front of him for the time being. ''And what if I don't really wish to adapt and change for someone else's sake? Does that mean I cannot hold a relationship?'' Perhaps it could really be considered as him being selfish, but it was a rather specific thing. There were things he would do for others even at his own expense, albeit those were mostly short term actions, and most often one-timers. There wasn't much that would drive him to mold parts of himself for the long-term however, especially since he very much preferred his own independence to being by someone's side all the time. He was frankly the very definition of a stubborn mule when someone asked him to do/be what he didn't desire when he didn't really see the benefits of it.

He would huff. ''It's just chaos. I can't really get what you see in me. We don't even seem to have much to go on when it comes to common interests. And there's only so much time we can spend together doing nothing or talking about pointless stuff.'' It gets old quickly, and even more so when you end up feeling bored after a while, because you can't really get into anything the other side is offering. That can become a disaster very fast.

''Well, I would prefer to not die, thank you very much. Romeo and Juliet is too much of a fantasy anyway though.'' And unneccesarily dramatic for how little the lovebirds actually knew each other.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:38 pm

“If you don’t want to change that is on you. I don’t think there is anything wrong with not bending. It might actually help find the right fit since the only one that would get you would be the one that was okay with you just way you are. As for a relationship...I can’t answer that for you. You have to decide if you want that or not.” The demon would respond back softly, his internal emotions a train wreck, but outwardly he appeared calm as he simply stared ahead with an unreadable expression.

His behavior wouldn’t shift too much as his eyes drifted downward for a bit as he observed what the other said. Doing nothing and talking about pointless stuff, huh? Well...that certainly put things into perspective didn’t it? Even so, the demon kept just how much that hurt hidden as he gave a soft hum. “What in life isn’t chaos I wonder?” He would ponder before blinking and looking out the window. “Hmm..Maybe we are to different to be compatible or maybe we just don’t know enough about each other to tell. It is hard to tell.” Even more so when your heart was aching in ways you didn’t know it could. They talked and they argued...no matter which way he tried it all came down to this in the end didn’t it? He didn’t have what it took to engage the other or show him a reason to actually complete the other half and be with him...and that was kind of sad really. He honestly wanted to be with the other, but perhaps this prize was out of his reach. Maybe it would be better to just give up. He wasn’t too sure anymore and to be honest he didn’t want to think about it anymore.

He’d close his eyes as he heard the next comment. “Perhaps it is and I don’t believe you have to worry about dying. You’re safe.” Though what that meant would be left in the air since the demon decided not to add onto the matter as he re reopened his eyes and watched the clouds for a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum