The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Well, most of the conversations would more or less proceed to die there, as he didn't really have anything important to add anymore. And it wasn't like he wanted to start arguing on any of the subjects at the moment, so there was that as well.

Thus, he would eventually end up walking off to do his wandering about the place, leaving the other to his own devices. Though to be frank, they already had barely an hour left by the point they separated, so the guy was hardly going to get much real sleep there before he had to get back up again. Maybe 30 mins at best, if even.

Nevertheless, he would only come back when it was almost time for them to get moving, shaking his head at the guy with a sigh. Why didn't the other sleep at home? With a slight frown, he would move to poke the other. ''Wake up time sleeping beauty. You should have been doing this at home.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:16 pm

He would doze for however long he could mostly oblivious to anything that wasn't bothering him. When the other started poking him, the demon would stir in his sleep a small frown coming to his face as he fought through the fog to consciousness. He was by no means well rested, but it was just gonna have to do. As for what the other said, the demon would take a moment to register it as he sat up and retrieved the coffee cup from under his chair before standing slightly unsteadily at firs before regaining balance.

"That is easier said than done when you are me," he would mutter as he blinked sleepily before narrowing his eyes at the trashcan. He would wander over to throw the cup away before moving back to where the other was to get on the plane.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:20 pm

He would raise an eyebrow at the answer he received. ''So, sleeping at an airport is easier to accomplish than doing it at home?'' He would personally think otherwise. If the guy could manage to go to sleep here, why was it so impossible when he was at his own place? Maybe it was just him, but this sounded a bit backwards. Either way, time to get moving...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:30 pm

The demon would glance up at the other sleepily before looking away again with a light shake of his head. "Well...it was easy this time around since there is nothing more I can really worry over. Everything is going on the plane so that is that is that." What else could he do when everything was pretty much at a point of no return? When he was at home and had all that time, he had a good chunk of time to worry a ton and he did and thus more sleep than he should've, but there was nothing he could do about that since overdosing on meds just to get rest was very dumb. Either way, he would move along with the other towards a different sort of challenge.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 pm

''Hm? What are you worrying about?'' Sure, there were a few potentially exasperating things ahead of them, but nothing he personally found too worrisome. Maybe it was just him though, cause this wasn't his first time going to Japan or on a flight as long as this one. Still, he was a little confused when it came to it. What was there really to worry about so much you can't sleep?

In any case, for now they would proceed to wait in the line to get on, since there were some people in front of them still, but it shouldn't take much longer anymore.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 pm

"Everything." The demon would sigh a bit. "The last few weeks I've been on edge getting everything together and making sure everything was in play before we got to this point. I know I had time, but for whatever reason when doing things like this my brain goes into overdrive and make it seems like I have no time. I panic and end up feeling like I've ran a marathon by the end of it all. It is dumb, but that is just how I work for whatever reason." And maybe that wasn't going to ever not be a thing. Even so the demon didn't let the issue bog him down or stop him from moving forward. Sure it would wear him out, but with a bit of rest and settling he'd be fine....as soon as he got over other matters that is.

In any case, he would move along with the line as it edge closer and closer to the lady at the door checking boarding passes.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Neh? He would scratch the back of his head with a faint frown. ''Weeks? I didn't even start until about 3 or 4 days ago. I can't even imagine why I'd worry about this earlier than that.'' Unless he had something to square out that he knew would take more time to get settled be default. Most things honestly didn't take a lot of time to get done though. And it wasn't like he had that much to deal with besides packing, which could easily be done withing a day.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:36 pm

"Well I had some paper work to square and a bit more to square away then you. After all you've been there before so I would assume you had less to worry about than me." The demon would say with a small smile. "Even though I gave myself plenty of time and got it all done, I still couldn't shut off the what ifs and all that shenanigans that just kept tumbling in my head, so here we are. Though I would never give myself such short notice. I typically packed a week in advanced and get whatever I need squared. Trying to do it all any shorter than that and I might just break." He needed space to prepare or he would have a break down. It was odd yes, but his odd quirk nonetheless.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 pm

''I didn't really need anything.'' Nothing that required a lot of paperwork and stuff, at least. ''And I honestly pack a day or two before. If I'm going to miss something, I'd miss it whether I pack an hour before leaving or a week ahead. It makes no difference to me. Besides, the packing itself really doesn't take long.'' Unless you needed to go buy new stuff first or whatever...but why even? You probably had everything you needed to take with you at home already, so it was just a matter of putting your baggage together.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 pm

"Well you are the fortunate one then. I wish I could do that, but unlike everyone else it takes extra effort just to do what is normal for me...even with help." He and the other were like night and day just like when it came to everything else. While it may be simple to Sharaku it was a bit more challenging to Rika...though whether he could ever get the other to understand that was another matter. Still, he suppose it was okay as long as the other didn't lecture or something.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:23 pm

''Why though?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 pm

"...Honestly, I wish I had an answer to that. I am not sure what makes it happen.I just try and work through it the best I can is all."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 am

''Wouldn't it be better to figure it out and do something about it?'' If it was him, he doubted he would just shrug at it and let himself have panic attacks for things that really didn't need it. There's a reason why everything happens, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 am

This was kind of what the demon wanted to happen. In the past this was a trigger point, but today? Perhaps not. The demon would hear the question and glance up at the other.

"I am not sure how much deeper I can go than what I already know of myself. I know the source is high anxiety and I have been doing what I can to get it fixed. I have doctors working with me and I do have do have medicine that quite frankly has me in a way better shape than before; however, it's only been a little over a year, so there are still some things that need to be fixed, it'll get there I guess. Just don't know when." It was a slow battle, but it was getting better one step at a time, even with panic attacks scattered in there. "Anyway. It is nothing that should really concern you. Despite my issues, I do my best not to let it get in my way. Move forward with the problem and just try to keep in check." That is honestly all he could do. That or submit....and he didn't want to go back there again.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:10 am

For a second there, he wanted to facepalm, but would just sigh faintly as he brushed away a strand of hair from his eyes in thought. ''Would you rather I don't care at all? I thought you said you cared about honesty and open communication in relationships. That doesn't exactly go hand in hand with telling me to just not concern myself with your stuff.'' Which do you really want? Besides, if he ended up being told that he shouldn't concern himself often enough, then he would honestly stop bothering to even ask in the first place. What for? It's not like he was interested in pecking into everything just to find out if he was going to get brushed off or not.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:17 am

For two seconds the demon just sort of stared up at the other, his tired mind processing what was just said. His eyes would narrow a bit at the other, but in the end he would look away as he sighed a bit.

"I did say that and it wasn't a lie. Still, I find it hard to burden someone else with my shit. Though I guess if we are to move forward together, I'll have to get used to that," the demon would glance back at the other with a small smile. "I would sure be pissed if you stopped caring. So please...don't do that."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:13 am

''Trust me, if I start getting tired of shit, you'll know.'' He could get pretty grumpy when he got too much unnecessary stuff piled onto him, so it wasn't that hard to tell when enough was enough. ''Though, if I did choose to not care for some reason, would you really just get mad at me by default?'' He technically wasn't obligated to care, and he hadn't exactly made a promise to the other either as far as he was aware.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:04 pm

The demon would give a hum at that response. "Well that is good to know." At least he didn't have to worry about the other being silent and just taking it, so that was a relief. As for that other question....
"Well I would say it would depend on what is you are not caring about and when you decided to do it. If I was like rambling in the beginning and you state 'I don't care', then I would just shut up. However, if you have been letting me talk for a while to the point where I assume you did care and then suddenly drop the 'I don't care' bomb on me? That would shut me up alright, but it would also agitate me since I would be wondering why you just didn't let me know in the first place." The last thing he wanted was to be pulled along and then suddenly dismissed without any warning. That hurts...even more so when what you are saying is something  personal and you've given the other your trust. You just don't do things like that...

In any case, the demon would focus on the lady at the check in booth, giving her a smile despite his tired state as he handed over his boarding pass. Once she had checked everything and gave it a highlighted mark approval, the demon would move into that hallway that led to the plane.

Last edited by Rika on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm

Hm. ‘’Well, I kind of think that depends. There could be reasons even for the latter. Like assuming it wouldn’t take too long and then starting to get a headache because the person just won’t shut up about it. Or spacing out at first and then later realizing they don’t even know what they’re listening to.’’ Personally, he did sometimes zone off a bit when he was made to listen to a very lengthy monologue without it being an actual conversation where he needed to contribute. He could be a good listener, but at times it was a bit hard to keep one’s attention from wanting a break already.

In any case, he would follow after the other through the check in and all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:29 pm

"It is one thing to zone out or just be like shut up already. That stings a little, but doesn't translates to me as you don't care about me or what I am saying period. That just means I am talking too much and probably need to put a cork in it." He could ramble at times, so he knew there was a chance of someone snapping at him or completely zoning him from it. That he could handle and he could deal with a bit of spacing out as long as it wasn't too often that is.

That aside, he would move into the plane after waiting for the lady in front of him to fight with her carry on to carry it properly in narrow spaces. Moving down the aisle, he'd find a seat and sliding into it he'd wiggle over to the window before settling into the chair and getting the seat belt prepared.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:47 pm

''I think it is possible to just stop caring due to it being too much.'' When it goes over a certain line, it could make one want to just throw it all in the trash and not bother at all anymore. It kind of came down to personal limits and tolerances.

That said, he would just keep following after the other, taking his seat next to the guy. He didn't really need to be at the window, so it mattered none to him either way. As a matter of fact, he kind of preferred being next to the walkway more. It was more efficient to sit that way.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:13 pm

"Am I too much?" the demon would ask with a sleepy smirk. He was mostly playing, but he had to wonder at the same time. Was he too much even now. Well wherever that went, the demon would mess with the seat belt until he was content with it and once that was done, he would observe his area before a thought hit him and he looked up at the other.

"Speaking of caring did we ever settle on what this relationship we had was?" He would kind of like to know where they were with that. He didn't recall them ever making any solid agreement there.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm

''Maybe, maybe not.'' That one was honestly situational. Can't really be answered in general. One can be too much at one moment, and fine at another. There was a scale for that, in a way.

Anyhow, he would blink slightly as he stared up at the ceiling for a moment. ''I don't think we did, no.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm

The demon would watch him with narrowed eyes for a moment and then blinking, he would give a nod. "I'll take it." It was fair enough, so the demon didn't see a reason to fuss or poke over it.

The demon would tilt his head at the other. "Hmm. Well what do you think it is then?" he would ask curious as always about the unsolved matter.

Last edited by Rika on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:59 pm

''....a question mark? I don't know.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum