The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 pm

''Little bit being?'' Time expressions that were vague like this could mean a slightly different thing to everyone. Was little bit equal to exchanging a couple basic sentences or was it more than that? Speaking of more, he would snort lightly when the other chose to go all out with it. Well, this was going to be...err, interesting. He could technically try to word himself differently in some cases, but to be honest, he had never done a conversation in that manner before. In Japan, people obviously spoke the language fluently, and elsewhere, the chances of meeting someone who knew enough to speak up was fairly low. ''Bold, aren't we? What if you crash and burn?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 pm

"I can speak basic sentences, but a bit more as you can see; however, we still....mmmm....." The demon looked off to the side thinking a bit. How did you say that word again. "st...st...fuck," the demon would huff and shake his before trying again with an easier word. "trip over things like that." He wasn't a pro when it came to speaking. He did better listening or even better reading it. It was odd, but it just seemed to work that way for the demon. Anywho...The demon would snort at the next one. "Bold or dumb....still my funeral in the end if that happens." He would take the blows as they came. Besides how was he going to get better if he didn't try and get stuck so he could learn?

Last edited by Rika on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 pm

'' 'Things like that' doesn't necessarily explain what you're talking about.'' Like what? Was he supposed to try to guess what 'that' was meant to be? He wasn't psychic enough to know the exact answer by himself. It could easily be a few things, depending on what angle one looked at it from. ''Funeral? I don't think you're going to die from this.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:19 pm

The demon would hum a bit at what the other said as he tried a bit to process it. Okay....wait a minute. Things like that....okay....explain...Was he asking him to explain what he meant by that? The demon would frown a bit as he scratched his head. "Things like certain words and trying to figure out how to pronounce them. We know what they sound like, but not sure of actual pronouncing or if it should be used a different way when translating." As was proven with the explanation. It did sound a bit broken here and there and not all words were super smooth, but he tried any way. Well at least the last bit was easier to say. "We'll die on the inside from shame." Yeah. It could be distressing when you messed up in front of someone that knew something like the back of their hand, but he suppose the squirming meant he was learning. So there was that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

''...you pronounce it the way it's written? It's rather simple in the majority of cases.'' Outside of maybe a couple special syllables, it was basically about saying the word just the way it was written down. The only issue could possibly be you not being able to form that exact sound or such. It can take practice if your own language does not use such letter combos. ''And I'll die from you being a drama queen.'', he would huff with a light shake of his head. He wasn't sure whether to be amused or not by this.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:14 am

The demon would sigh lightly at that one as he shook his head a bit. "So says the one who can speak it well." It is not that he didn't get how to pronounce the words. He could read them and even listen to them, but that did not mean he could just say everything without fumbling here and there. Not big deal, but the challenge was there considering he had never really spoken the language too much before this. Speaking of fumbles, the demon would blink a few times at the other his eyes narrowing a bit as he tried to decipher what the other was saying. "Die from me being what?" He wasn't mad or anything just curious as to what the other was saying...even more so due to the way the other behave when saying such a thing.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

Yes, he did. And? ''Doesn't mean I didn't have to learn it myself in the past.'' It's not like Japanese was his native language. And he even had to learn it when he was fairly young...and technically even more so for the other's age standards. Then again, maybe it was just him. He didn't find speaking it that big of a deal. It could be a little bit of a tongue tying experience when you tried to speak quickly while not being used to it, but that was technically not necessary for you to do as long as you could get your point across at whatever pace suited you the most. In any case, he would just snort. ''A drama queen. Although, I'd prefer no one dies today.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:22 pm

The demon looked over at him at that one, quiet for a moment. "Did you have a hard time learning it?" Kids absorbed things like sponges especially languages. Some kept that gift and others took a while to learn things. As for the demon, he was kind of in between his native language and English being his primary ones, so learning a third wasn't hard per se, but still posed its challenges. Even so he was doing alright...until that drama queen comment came up that is.  

Okay so that was two fold in the fact that the demon did become quiet for a while, watching the other with a suprisingly thoughtful expression despite the fact that his eyes were narrowed as he rubbed his chin a bit. He seemed to consider something and then blinking he would lean back in his seat thinking.

"Hmm...Am I that bad...?" he would mutter to himself and then listening to the rest. He would give a soft snort. I think...we'll live." And so he would.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 pm

''Well, Japanese is hard. One of the hardest languages in general, as a matter of fact. Of course it wasn't a super easy task.'' Even when young, you still had to sit down and dedicate yourself to memorizing thousands of kanji and then all the grammar and whatnot. It didn't just jump into your brain by itself. Life would be great if all you needed was to learn languages while you were still a kid.

At any rate, he would shake his head slightly when the other made a comment towards his answer. ''That was mostly a joke. Albeit, I kind of wonder what you complain about, considering that you seem to do way better than 'basics and a bit' as you yourself put it. Japanese is by no means a simple language.'' It wasn't too hard pronunciation wise maybe, but when it came to tricky grammar rules and writing/reading, it was quite the tough cookie to not mess up on.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 am

The demon would listen for a moment taking the words in his brain pocessing it before he gave a light nod. "I see." Well he suppose the other had a point there, but still. He had a longer time to absorb the language to so it was only natural the demon was going to mess up. Even now he stumbled over words and didn't quite get the correct sounds. As for other things in the language. Well that most certainly was a work in progress.

Anyway...longer string of words. Now wait a minute. Okay so the joke...alright he understood the other was saying the drama queen comment was a joke. Then he was asking him about basics and a bit....or rather maybe curious about it? The demon frowned a bit processing that bit. Hmmm...He was curious about something dealing with it, but there was something not translating in the demon's head making that piece a bit confusing. The end had something to do with Japanese not being easy. Okay...

"I am not upset about what you said. I was more just thinking on it. I've actually thought a lot on if I was one or not in the past, so I was like hmm when you said it is all." The demon would give the other a light smile, showing no harm was done and the other honestly had no reason to be distressed by his behavior. Anyway..."Now what about basic and a bit? I think I missed something." He wasn't lying with his words, but maybe something needed to be explained anyway?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:01 am

''I think you can give the vibe at times. It's not necessarily going into the real danger zone though. I suppose that depends on everyone's personal tolerance however.'' It was really hard to say there. Someone would maybe be serious about such a comment already, while another person wouldn't even take notice of the complaints happening. The responses could really vary wildly. In any case, he would shrug lightly. ''I was just saying that I kind of do wonder what are you complaining about. Because considering how complicated Japanese can be, I'd personally say you're doing way better than this 'basic and a bit' you yourself claimed. Making grammatically coherent sentences in Japanese that aren't the elementary statements about your name and such is already quite the achievement.'' The language had very tricky rules, plus could be indefinitely confusing when it came to word order in longer sentences.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:08 pm

The demon would hum a bit at that one as he leaned back in his seat his eyes closing. He wasn't sleep yet though. "I suppose that is true. Though I am glad I am still"...mmm...safe?" he would mess the last word up a bit as tried to mimic what he had heard, but hopefully it wasn't too bad and the other could understand what he meant. Speaking of understanding, the demon would crack an eye open and look over at the other as he spoke about his ability to speak the language. To this, the demon smiled faintly.

"Well, I am not fluent in it and once it gets to be larger amount of speech or even some phrases, I would need a translator. Even more when it comes to reading and writing it all. Unless you like being stuck in one place forever in the day as I try to pick it apart. Besides, I mess up words anyway, so much rather someone who knows it speak for me then taking a chance of saying something I shouldn't." He did not want to offend someone by asking for a pig versus a pen. So yeah. Anyway..."...It makes me happy that I am not a complete fail in the department, so that makes me more hopeful of actually mastering it one day. Though speaking of names," the demon would pause to shift a bit in his seat so he could get his phone. Once was in his hand, he looked up to make sure that signal for no electronic devices was off and upon seeing it was, he would turn on the phone and wait for it to boot. Narrowing his eyes, he would click through the apps until he found what he was looking for, the small patapon swinging a bit from the chain attached to the phone. Once he had pulled up the app, he would lean towards the other to show him what he had a small blush of embarrassment crossing his face thanks to the Hello Kitty background, but hey he could like her too right? Anyway..."So like this app allows us to type in Japanese. I was playing around with it seeing what words came out and all, but the one thing we could not figure out was your name. Would you mind typing it for us."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 pm

''Safe for use?'' Or something like that. He didn't really have much to say to that one right now.

He would snort faintly. ''If I gave you a Japanese newspaper, what would happen?'' Would the guy be able to read any of it properly? Time aside, that is. Though getting quicker is important too, but that kind of only comes once you're able to read in the first place. Nevertheless, he would blink when the demon brought his phone into this, clicking his tongue lightly once he saw the app in question. ''Names are usually more than one symbol even if it's written as one word in normal letters. You practically need to know how it's meant to be written, otherwise you'd have to be super lucky to get it right. Besides, Japanese also has a set of about 800 kanji which are used solely for names and not in anything else.'' Of course, normal kanji could be seen in many names as well. But there were times when you'd see one that is not found in any other type of a word.

Guess he could try this, but depending on how this system worked, it could take a while to get it right. He would frown a bit as he tried tapping at the thing to see what it would do. Well gee though. It would take him a while of scrolling through stuff, but he would manage eventually. ''Like this : 写楽''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 pm

"Pfft," the demon would let out the sound before actually laughing lightly at that as he looked over at the other amused. "What are you implying with that?" Hey the guy opened the door to such questions...just as he had probably opened door to whatever answer he could come up with, but instead of being scared or worried the demon would just let what happened from here happen. It was honestly the most relax he had been since that short nap.

That aside, the demon smile would turn sheepish as he rubbed at his left eye a bit. "Ya know, I looked one up on line and found that I had a hell of time reading it. It is very different from some other things I could shift my way through on the net. I picked up some things, but not enough to put the stories all together." It was going to take some work alright, but maybe if he kept at it he would get better and better with it over time and even that would not be so troublesome anymore. Speaking of troublesome, the demon would find himself sighing a bit at the information given.

"Don't remind me how many rules and symbols I need to learn." It was a daunting task, but he kept hope since he did seem to be making some progress with the symbols....it was just taking a long time, but maybe that was okay? After all as long as he didn't take to the end of this life time to learn it, he'd be okay...right?

Well that aside, time to wait. The demon would watch as the other messed with the phone, his eyes drifting to the window to pass time. He would watch a few clouds pass by before turning back to the other as he showed him the end results. He would take the phone back and after doing something with it he would nod as he stared at the kanji. "Looks beautiful and complicated," he would look over at the other with a smirk. "Kind of like you. Though I admit, you are much more pleasing to look at." Then becoming a bit more serious, he would continue. "In any case, thanks for showing me this. Now the mystery has been solved." Now he could stop wondering about the issue.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am

He would just snort lightly. ‘’Well, you’ve gotta be good for something, right?’’ Though to be frank, he hadn’t really been trying to imply anything by his comment. He had just said the first thing that came in mind when the other spoke about being safe. Guess this is what came out of it.

Meh. ‘’Newspapers are boring anyway. Though, I suppose they do provide good reading practice. The writing used in them consists just of those basic kanji one should know to commonly orient themselves within Japanese.’’ Those 1200..something. And maybe some for names in cases it was needed, of course. He forgot the exact number. Either way, it was a good way to see if you were there yet or not. Assuming reading news didn’t bore you way too much.

When the other sighed, he would raise an eyebrow as he shifted a bit to poke the guy in the shoulder. ‘’You know, being enthusiastic about it helps.’’ If you’re down in the dumps about still needing to learn more, the task is going to seem that much harder. Gotta look forward to it in some way, right? Anyway, time to fiddle with apps. ‘’As complicated as two kanji can be.’’ It wasn’t really, though to each their own. He would shake his head with a huff. ‘’You know….’’, he would pause a bit to search through his stuff briefly. ‘’….I could have just shown you this instead of fighting with that app thing.’’ He would finish as he pulled out some sort of identification card that was written entirely in Japanese.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:26 am

Depending on the person, the words that the other said could be taken as an insult; however, the demon was perhaps used to the other's way of speaking for instead of getting flustered and questioning the words, he just went with them as he scratched his cheek sheepishly. “Maybe I am good for more than just something.” A bit odd? Maybe, but what else did one expect when a conversation was already going in odd directions? Ah well.

“The news is boring, but….I take interest in the news to see if I can understand what is there….most of the time I can pick out this or that word, but then the rest I am staring really hard to figure it out or just scratching my head.” Yeah...he still had more he needed to learn before he had the basic symbols mastered. Either way, he’d get there in time, he figured. Speaking on the matter of getting somewhere, the demon would blink a bit as he was poked. As for what was said…”Heh. I think one thing you’ll learn is despite my less than enthusiastic view on things, I am not exactly giving up on the matter. Just being  real about it. It is daunting, but in the end, I am not going to give up. I’ll keep pecking at no matter how frustrated I get at times.” He wasn’t going to jump up and down about things easily and while he could be enthusiastic at times about things those reactions were rare. Most things he approached realistic and did not hesitate to state exactly how he felt about it. Could it come off negative? Yes, but by all means he wasn’t being negative at all. It was just the way he spoke it seemed.

In any case, the demon would find himself looking up at the ceiling and shaking his head as he chuckled softly  in amusement as he got a response back to his attempt at being charming. Failed again. Ah well. Letting that one go with a “Mhm” he would eventually settle again as he looked over at the other as he huffed and began to move. When he pulled out the identification card, the demon would look at for a second before narrowing his eyes, leaning forward a bit to get a good look at it. He found the name easily enough and could make out some things, but there were other areas that he stared at longer to translate. “Hmm. Well I suppose that could’ve solved things a bit quicker. Didn’t think of that.” Whoops?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:29 pm

‘’So you say.’’, he would remark in return, somewhat indifferently. It’s not like he was here to judge how many things the other was actually good for, so this conversation would just turn into a weird loop one way or another. No need to think too hard on something that was more or less pointless at the moment.

Shaking his head slightly, he would snort in mild amusement. ‘’Reading is a tricky matter. Many symbols have several different readings based on what they are next to. Sometimes you even need to learn the specific combinations to be able to recognize them within longer texts. I personally say that speaking it is easier than reading, as with the former you don’t need to know which is the correct way to write it down.’’ That’s not to say it wasn’t important to focus on the writing too. You needed to eventually put the two together anyway. ‘’Well, when you make yourself sound like you don’t want to talk about it, it does block things a little.’’ What was he supposed to say when said ‘reminders’ as the guy put it were simply how it was? It’s not like he could sing odes about how easy it was to attain fluency when he’d be lying by doing so.

And yes, the card would probably take a bit to translate, considering he had pulled out his driver’s license ID, and that one had several things noted down on it. Compared to a normal ID that is. Which he couldn’t really use anyway since it wasn’t like he was a resident of Japan anymore after having moved out. At least, he would think that it wouldn’t work. ‘’I suppose you couldn’t have known I own something like this anyway.’’, he would shrug a bit. It wasn’t a given after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 pm

"Indeed I do," the demon would respond easily enough not phased by the way the other spoke or even trying to push the matter forward. It was what it was after all and honestly, he was too tired to play ring- around-the-rosy, so he'd let the one settle as it would.

"I would say I am surprised I was able to do what I did. I had pegged myself horrible at speaking, but guess I was better than I gave myself credit for. As for reading, well. That might take a while, I was looking up all those details you were mentioning and the more I dug into the more complicated it became. I am just gonna have to take it one step at a time and keep pecking at until I don't have to stare forever to figure out something on written out." He wonder if he could master it all and how fast, but then again maybe that didn't matter as long as he mastered it one day right? That aside, the demon would let out a faint snort as he shook his head. "Well that is far from my goal. Though I suppose I do need to work on my seemingly negative outlook on things." Maybe trying to be more cheery and less serious all the time might actually help. Hmm..well maybe. He'd have to test it first to determine the truth of the matter.

"Well no. I don't know you like the back of my hand yet and it is not like you share alot of your private life with me. In fact, I would wager you know more about me than I of you," the demon would say as he continued to study the card a bit more wondering what all some of those extra section contained and why American cards didn't have the same things. Outside of the obvious of course.

Last edited by Rika on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:55 pm

‘’Japanese writing is one of the most complicated there are. Even more so for someone who uses a normal alphabet otherwise. They sure chose a tough system.’’ Who really came up with it anyway? He knew it was taken from Chinese…well at least the kanji, but why create such a tricky language in the first place? Makes it really hard for anyone not born there. ‘’Or maybe make your stance more clear?’’ Well, it wasn’t like he was asking the guy to jump up and down like a clown or something. But when you make yourself sound like you’re more annoyed by something than interested in it…that’s how people are going to interpret it.

‘’Can’t confirm that. I bet there’s things I don’t know.’’, he would huff slightly, raising an eyebrow at the other. ‘’You want this?’’, he would offer the card to the guy, so that he wouldn’t have to keep holding it with the other peeking over.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:04 pm

"Tell me about it, but I find with a bit of study I can memorize a handful at time. It might be a while before I can read it easily on my own though. I'll be very happy when that day comes," the demon would say with a small smile. It was always nice to accomplish or master something even more so when it was something challenging. That aside, he would hum a bit at the other's words. "Perhaps that could help things too." He wasn't going to jump up and down, but well perhaps the way he put things out there and his stance could be worked on. After all if one didn't know him well, he suppose his words could come off pretty negative by base. Well that was a task for another time.

"Hmmm. Perhaps," the demon would say with a very faint snort before blinking and sitting back a little as the other offered him the card. "I guess?" he would say before reaching out a bit hesitant to take the item from the other in a gentle fashion. Sitting back in his seat, his eyebrows would furrow a bit as he studied it for a while longer and then resting the hand holding the card on his lap, he would look out the window at the clouds for a moment before his eyes drifted back towards the other his body almost leaning against him, but then remembering what happened last time, he shifted the direction so he leaned against the plane instead. He would blink sleepily seeming to have run out of things to say.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:25 pm

‘’So…how many do you know so far?’’ That would probably be the best way to gauge progress, aside from knowledge of rules, of course. In any case, he would shrug slightly. ‘’Maybe. I’m just making a suggestion anyhow.’’ He wasn’t going to tell the guy what to do. After all, how one chose to be viewed by others was their own thing.

‘’Just don’t lose it.’’ He kinda needed that. Even if he happened to not need to use it, it would be a hassle if he had to get a new one due to losing it somewhere. He would probably already have to go renew it soon. Maybe he could make a stop during this trip, seeing as he normally did not visit Japan often. That said, he would stay silent for now. He wasn’t going to force the other into a conversation if the demon didn’t want to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:50 pm

The demon would blink sleepily as he thought. "I would say a approximately 300. Been working on more though." It was a small amount, but hey he was doing his best. As for the next comment, the demon would give a light hum and nod, but other than that he wouldn't add onto it. Didn't see the point in continuing that one. It was just gonna go in a circle anyway, so best leave it be. That aside, the demon would blink and look down at the card he still had in his hand before his eyes drifted back to the other sleepily. "You want it back?" he would ask as he watched the other from his spot against the plane. He would raise the hand with card in it slightly to hold out to him if he wanted it. If not he'd keep a good grip on it even if he dozed off...which might be soon if the other said nothing to break the silence between them.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:09 pm

''I suppose that explains why you have a hard time with newspapers. The basic they use is around 1200 kanji.'' More or less. So yeah, that would be pretty tough to read comprehensively unless you knew at least over half of what you needed. Even then it would be a fight most of the time.

He would blink. ''If you're done studying it, then sure.'' Might as well make sure it didn't get forgotten somewhere with time. That aside....no, he wasn't going to poke the guy. It didn't seem like much convo was about to be happening at the moment from the looks of things anyway.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 pm

The demon would let out a tired chuckle. "Wow. Still have a way to go, but I suppose I'll get there in time. I wonder if 300 kanji is even enough to be useful in the long run. I mean I can pick some things apart, but I wonder what will happen when faced with it all once we are over there." Would have even more trouble than he did normally with reading the language? Should he worry? Hmmm....

That aside, he would eventually become a bit more quiet as he held the card out to the other. "Mmm. Yeah, I won't be studying it anymore for now. Too tired." The demon would continue to hold it out until the other took it or if he didn't he'd just let the hand rest back on his lap before shifting a bit to get a bit more comfy in his spot. Since the other wasn't talking, he guess he'd try to sleep. slowly his eyes would begin to close.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 pm

''For some things maybe. Depends on which ones you know. But you're going to have holes when trying to read any longer text, regardless.'' Sometimes you can make heads and tails of something even when missing a chunk of words, but it would be a hard bargain one way or another.

Eh? ''You were ok just a moment ago.'' In any case, he would take the card back for now, putting it back into his things. That was probably that though, since he doubted there was a point in trying to talk if the other was going to just be sleeping through it.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum