Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

Silent Thoughts

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Silent Thoughts

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:44 am

The demon would ask his questions and perhaps overload the other? He did see the reaction given and when the other raised his hands, the demon would look from his hands to the other’s face with a quizzical tilt of his head; however he didn’t need to ask a question since shortly after performing the action Sharaku would actually speak. To what he heard the demon would nod as he watched the other stand. Staying quiet the demon would watch the other move and talk as he did the demon found his gaze drifting downward as he absorb the information there. He would let the other finish what he was saying before looking up at the guy as his left hand moved to play with the earring in his ear.

“In some areas it clears up things and in others I have more questions for ya.” He would give the other a soft smile before shifting to get to his feet. He would stretch slightly before relaxing as he drifted towards the bed and sat down on the edge before speaking again, his expression becoming a bit more serious. “You said C-PTSD. That is a form of PTSD, yes? And if so...I have to wonder about something. You mention your childhood and I know you’ve told me more than once that you and your folk don’t get along, but what happened that you’d be left with such scars? And the nightmares?” The demon would look up at the other curious and concerned. He wanted to know so much about the other, but at the same time...he didn’t want to overload the other with questions. So he gave the other time some time to digest that one first.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 am

Well, that went....well enough? It could certainly have landed him in a much tougher position than this, albeit it wasn't super easy as it was either. Now he would have to try to explain the difference to the guy too, since it wasn't necessarily the same as normal PTSD, in a few ways. Or try to, at least. He was no doctor himself.

He would scratch at his cheek with a mild frown, thinking. ''Complex PTSD, yes. It's a little different though. Normal PTSD is typically attributed to people like war veterans for example, who suffered heavy physical injuries and such. C-PTSD is usually attributed more to emotional abuse of sorts. Nightmares are one of the symptoms, though in this case it's more vague. Usually not related to anything specific that happened before. More or less just emotional torment of sorts.'', he would shake his head with a sigh. ''As for what happened to me...I'm not sure I can really explain. I can't recall a lot clearly. People normally forget details of the past as is, and expanded memory loss is not uncommon with any type of PTSD so there is that. It's not only my family though. I never really had a good standing, even in school and the like.'', he would shrug a bit. He didn't really like trying to talk about it though.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 pm

The demon would hear what the other said as his eyebrows furrowed a bit in thought. "Emotional torment, huh..." He would trail off as he thought on that as he looked down at the floor. "You said...that you can't recall much, but what do you remember?" He would ask the question, but as he looked up it was quite clear from his expression that he was aware this may be a touchy topic for the other. Even so he was still wanting to know. Not to be nosy, but to finally learn about the person he was dealing with. Would it clear up everything between them. No, but at least with more insight he could handle things better than just guessing all the time.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 pm

He would frown, rubbing his temples slightly. ''Can we not go that way? It's already bad enough that I'm not sleeping. I honestly don't want to fuck with my head even more by forcing myself to scan memories. Besides, a lot of it is more of an emotional blur than anything else, and I'm shit at explaining that in a way that makes sense anyway.'' He would really rather avoid dealing with that right now, or just about at any time out of the blue. Besides, knowing what happened exactly wouldn't really help the other decide how to handle things better. As it stood, the present mattered more than the past for this. What was, was. He couldn't let it keep dictating his life forever, now could he?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:44 pm

The demon would hear what was requested and with a nod he would submit. "As you wish. I apologize for asking," he would say his tone calm and not negative in anyway as he remained respectful of the other. Perhaps there was another way to figure out how to make what was between them easier. In any case, the demon was quiet for a moment as he looked off to the side trying to think of something else to talk about. It took a second, but he would finally settle on something. "Well that aside, tell me about the activities you do to help you out." His golden orbs would return to the other as he made the gentle request.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Blinking at the other, he would snort faintly. ''I feel like I'm being interrogated.'' Such a strange thing to be partaking in at night hours, really. Why couldn't he just be in bed...? Sigh. Life can be cruel at times. Then again, he figured he had this coming eventually, unless he went and purposefully made sure to hide everything from the guy so that it would never get brought up at all. ''Finding things to do can be hard, honestly. I usually focus more on action oriented stuff, since getting physically tired helps me sleep better. I go running sometimes, and I've picked up horse riding. Outside of that, I suppose I've been getting back to playing the piano. Forms of art are supposed to be expressive, right?'', he would shrug slightly, not really sure what to say there. ''Why are you asking anyhow?''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 pm

"Heh," the demon would give a faint smile at that one. "Don't mean to put you on the spot like that. Couldn't help poking though after what I heard," he said and then shaking his head a bit he would focus on the rest had been said, seeming to perk up a bit at some of what he heard. "Well that is certainly away to do it and you like horses and art? Well we have that in common at least. And yeah, art is very expressive," he would say happily, but then hearing the question he looked down a bit shyly. "I was just curious and trying to learn more about you is all..." he would say softly.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

''I wonder how many holes will I have in me after the poking is done.....'' Though sometimes he felt like he was just one giant black hole by default anyway. Can't poke more holes in what is already one large hole, right? Err, theoretically at least. ''Some types of art. I don't have the patience for all of them.'', he would shake his head. He generally just stuck to his pianos alright. He could draw somewhat, but it didn't interest him a whole lot, and other things were kind of just there. ''Animals are good in general though.'' Couldn't focus on all however. He would huff faintly. ''Curiosity killed the cat, you know? What did you mean by having things in common though?''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:33 pm

"Well I don't know, but at least I won't add anymore for now," the demon would say with a light flick of his tail as he watched the other with the faint smile still in place. He was curious, but he wasn't going to poke where he was not allowed or push the other to reveal things he much rather didn't. So there was that at least.

"Well, that is cool. I would say we all have something we have little patience for. I prefer doing things such as drawing or building things. Instrument wise, I think the only thing I've played with a bit is guitar. I usually hum or sing instead." He could deal with instruments yes, but he much preferred doing something else instead. "I can agree with that. They are wonderful and great company." He worked with many kinds and so far hadn't found one he did not like yet. That aside, the demon would hear the comment and look to the side with a slight shake of his head. "Yeah, I know," he would say in soft tones his behavior still a bit shy as he shrugged a bit at the next one. "Oh I was just speaking on the art and horses. I like art and I too horse ride. That was all I meant by my comment."
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:50 pm

''My drawing isn't too great, and building stuff doesn't really entertain me. As far as instruments go, I'm not a huge fan of string ones. I like my keys more.'' He could probably learn to play a guitar or the like were he to invest some effort into it, but he honestly preferred key instruments much more, and thus he stuck to pianos and maybe keyboards. It was more his style anyway. It actually made him cringe a bit when he heard some loud rock guitar songs. Ear rape didn't please him much. ''You sing though?'' Now that one was a little surprising. He himself never gave it much thought. He didn't have a bad voice, that much was certain, but whether he'd be able to carry a tune well was a question he did not have an answer for.

''I'm not sure literally every animal would be a great company, to be honest. Can't imagine myself coexisting with a stinky skunk or some slimy toad for very long. Or anything of that kind. They're great, but I wouldn't really want them around me much.'' He liked animals alright, but he did have certain boundaries when it came to some of them at least. Not all animals were wonderful by base, unless you were a fanatic of sorts. Stuff like poisonous snakes and whatnot could stay away and he would not be unhappy about it.

Nevertheless, he would hum under his breath faintly. ''So you do...how often?'' Well, he seemed to be curious about that at the very least.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:08 pm

"Drawing and writing is my way to get my thoughts out and straighten myself out. The building is more to help others. I help build houses make furniture, or toys for kids... stuff like that occasionally. As for guitar well, it is more of a small hobby more than something I devote tons of time too. As for piano, well yeah it has keys, but it still a stringed instrument." Or at least the original one was. The hammers did hit strings after all. "Either way, that is a beautiful instrument of choice. Very versatile and complex. Are you good at playing it?" He wonder what sort of tunes the other played. As for the next question well....

The demon rubbed his arm a bit as he nodded kind of happy there was minimum light in the room so the other wouldn't see the blush on his face. "Yeah. I do from time to time..." he would say in a soft voice feeling a bit bashful by about that one. He could sing and do it well, according to Merk who had caught him one time. Even so he still didn’t perform for anyone. He just sung when he thought he was alone.

“Skunks can be hard to handle and toads. Well they will be toads. I don’t mind them too much. As for animals, I’ve dealt with a good few, so I am okay with most.” He thankfully didn’t have to take any of them home, so he did get a break from them. Though when he was with them, he loved ever second of it. That aside though the demon would look up at the other as he asked his next question.

“Provide I am not passed out, I try to get out there every time I am off. So I would say probably twice or so a week if I ain’t worn out. Not a regular per se, but I get out there when I can. How about you?”  
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:53 pm

He would snort. ''I'm more apt to do things for myself than for others. And yes, maybe it does contain strings, but unlike a guitar or the like, you don't actually come in direct contact with them when playing it. I just don't like the feel of having to manipulate actual strings.'' Keys were smooth and wouldn't harp at your fingers. He definitely preferred that, outside of the fact that a piano honestly sounded more calming than many other loud ass instruments. Not to say that keys couldn't be played very loudly too, but it wasn't as common to need to do that. ''You could say I am. I'd show you, but sadly, there is no way how right now.'' He was confident enough in his skills to not have any issues with that. Albeit playing on a random piano/keyboard might need some fine-tuning before he could get into it. Every individual instrument is a little unique after all.

Well...''I kind of find that hard to imagine. Didn't think you'd be into something like that.'' Well, a lot of people probably did things like random singing in the shower and whatnot, but as a more serious hobby, it was fairly uncommon. Not everyone could sing well, and not everyone would realize they could even if they did have the talent.

He would shrug slightly. ''I'll deal with any, but I have to say I have preferences for sure. I don't think I like all of them equally.'' He didn't necessarily hate any animal, but there was a range of how much he liked which one, and how much time he was willing to spend in their proximity. He liked his own life and safety too, after all. Not every animal on Earth was a good idea to hang out with casually.

''Don't have a specific schedule at the moment. Whenever I feel like it I suppose. I certainly do have the time to, but it can be a hassle at times.'' Mostly thanks to the horses, in all honesty. He got along well enough with most, but it took effort to deal with new ones often nevertheless. Always having to make sure what they respond to exactly and all that can be tiring.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:19 pm

"Mmm. So you've told me, but that is alright. I suppose as long as you are happy it is alright. As for strings well it takes some time to get use to it. I personally don't mind it." It was true it could be painful, but once one was over that and had gotten accustomed to it things flowed nicely. At least in the demon's opinion it did. Besides it wasn't like he played heavy rock with the guitar he had. Nah. His was more of a classic one than a rock star one even if the design was unique. That aside, the demon would smile a bit at that one. “Perhaps when we get back you can treat me to a performance. I think...I would enjoy that alot to be honest.” Even more so if the other was actually good at it. He..enjoyed a good instrumental piece and the piano could be quite powerful if played right.

Speaking of music, the demon would move a hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind his ear. “It helps to sometimes to just sing when I work or do something that requires focus. Though...I typically sing when alone. I think I’ve only been caught once, so yeah. It is just something I do for my own amusement,” the demon would say with a lopsided smirk. He could sing, but before others? He wasn’t sure he could or even wanted to do that. Well hopefully, he wouldn’t have to cross that bridge any time soon. Anywho, he would look over at the other curiously. “What would you imagine being into then?” A random curiosity, but hey it may be interesting what the other may have in mind.

Letting that flow where it would as he nodded at the next topic. “I think we all have our preferences. What is your least favorite creature and what is your favorite?” The demon would ask since they were still kind on that topic and the next just bounced right off of that one. “What makes it a hassle?” Scheduling could be a problem if you had a lot to do he supposed, but what else made the idea of riding a hassle outside of traveling there of course.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 am

He would tsk lightly, kind of amused at that. ''Yes, I'm definitely the happiest man on Earth. Very funny joke. In any case, I'm just not very fond of them. Plus the fact that a lot of guitar pieces and the like get super loud and booming.'' It could be downright unpleasant, in all honesty. Yes, it was possible to play quieter stuff, but you were way more likely to find cray compositions for a guitar than for a piano. Guitars just had that type of repertoire and sound. ''Maybe so.'', he would shrug. ''Is there anything specific you'd like to hear? I can play on request if you tell me what ahead of time.'' As long as it was possible to play it on a piano, he would find a way. Just might need some time to prepare if it was something he had never tried before. There are way too many songs in the world to be familiar with all of them.

He would raise an eyebrow with a faint snort. ''What, you embarrassed to perform in front of someone?'' If the other was actually good at singing, then there ought to be no real issue, right? It's not like he would get brought down if he wasn't horrible. ''I don't really know. Singing just seemed a bit strange, is all.'' He didn't really think about stuff like that until he was confronted with the idea. Some stuff can be unexpected.

''...I don't think I can pick just one. There are way too many to choose from. I probably dislike some types of insects the most though. Don't hate them, but they're mostly useless to have around and annoying on top of that.'' Not all of them, but a good chunk was simply a bunch of pests that were unnecessary for you. Who'd really like mosquitoes and wasps as their company for example? He would shake his head. ''Mostly the fact that it takes a lot of time. I normally switch horses a lot, and it eats a lot of your time to learn how to work with each one before you can do things freely.'' It can be tough when you spend more time out of your trip getting used to your horse than enjoying the ride itself. Sometimes it can kind of blow. Every horse is a different individual, thus you always have to readjust somehow.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 pm

“Heh. Perhaps bad wording,” the demon would say as he gave the other a sheepish grin as he rubbed the back of his head a bit. “As for string instruments, I suppose they can get loud. Especially, the guitar; however, like the piano it depends on what type you are playing and how loud the song requires the instrument to be. I play classic guitar so no electric here most of the time. I can play soft or loud, but prefer things easy on the ears.” Both for his sake and others. He didn’t want to go deaf and he was sure his neighbors appreciated softer songs instead of insanity. Either way, the demon would shake his head with a light smile at the next one and when asked what he’d like to hear, he close his eyes for a moment. “I would like to hear the Moonlit Sonata and from there just surprise me. As long as isn’t to crazy, I enjoy most pieces on the piano. Even if I don’t know them.” The piano was one of those instruments he just enjoyed in general listening to so there wasn’t too much he was against.

As for that next topic, the demon would look down with a shake of his head. “No...not embarrassed. Just really shy and anxious about it. I am not sure if I could perform before someone. Never thought to try it...” he would say his tone quiet as he kept himself from locking eyes with the other. It was a bit embarrassed to admit, but he had to say something so why not the truth? Well wherever that went, it would go.

Music aside, they would move onto animals. “You can’t choose a favorite huh? I guess that is understandable though I think for myself I am in love with the wolf or fox. Though all animals are amazing...with the exception of the bugs and insects. We have an love hate relationship going on there.” The demon would say with a nervous chuckle. Yeah. He could handle a few bugs, but after a while it was like nope and most of the time he didn’t want to be around them. They caused him to get chills and heaven forbid one get on him. Man...he could literally die depending on which sort of bug did that. Anywho…

“So the issue is with switching horse and the time it takes to get used to them? Hmmm…” the demon would lay down on his back as he looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Say if you were to have your own horse would it make things easier? And if so what type would you want?” The demon would stare up at the ceiling listening for now.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 am

He would huff slightly. ‘’I’m fine with loud when it fits the song in question and is done well. Not for very long though. I can get sensory overload rather easily, so I prefer to avoid the extended crazy stuff like that.’’ It wasn’t worth suffering over, really. That said, it was just a sight issue of his, in a way. He got headaches and general unpleasant stuff a lot more easily than some when it came to most things sense related. Too much overdone noise, strong flashing lights, very heavy scents…he honestly couldn’t stand that stuff for very long without something going wrong. In a way, touch fell into that as well, so perhaps that was also one of the reasons why he was more inclined to draw away at times. It could be too much for him. ‘’….you’re into classical music?’’ That was not quite what he expected. Hmmm. ‘’Well, I think I know what that is. I’ve seen the sheets for that, but I don’t think I’ve ever played it. I don’t spend a lot of time trying to become Mozart 2.0 or the like.’’ He would play some set songs here and there, but he mostly played around with piano versions of normal songs and such. Not to say that the legendary pieces weren’t great to listen to though.

He would tilt his head. ‘’Well, assuming you’re good at it, you shouldn’t have much to worry about, right?’’ If nothing else, it could help to focus on the fact that you don’t suck, which means it shouldn’t be a big deal as long as you’re not performing for someone who just wants to be a jerk on purpose. There are people who don’t view anything as good enough after all. Or maybe they just like criticizing. Who knows. ‘’I think I prefer felines over canines. Though that may just be bias considering I’m kind of part one. And the insects are just annoying, is all.’’ He could deal with them if he had to. It was just preferable not to. It made life easier when they weren’t bothering you.

He would shrug slightly there. ‘’Well, horses are individuals too. If you don’t handle them the right way, they may not listen. So yes, it’s kind of necessary to get ready before you can ride smoothly.’’ Sure, you could try to hop on a horse without a care and just wing it, but that may be dangerous in some cases. Most people probably don’t want to get hurt on accident, so learning how to deal with the specific horse before riding it is the better option. ‘’Uh…depends on what you see as easier I suppose. It would mean I’d have to spend time taking care of the horse that I normally don’t. If we look purely on the riding side though, then yes, I assume it would.’’ It was a two-edged sword there. Yes, it would make riding quicker and more effortless once he had learnt to work with said horse. On the other hand, it would also mean he would have to put more effort into stuff like grooming and in general, being around it. It’s like having a pet of sorts after all. When you use ones provided by others, you don’t really have to worry much about their living conditions and all. When it’s yours, it’s kind of obvious it would be your responsibility to take care of the horse. He would scratch his cheek a bit. ‘’I’m not sure what kind I’d want though. There are so many…I guess perhaps a Friesian? I do tend to get along with them well if I get the chance to ride one, and they are a bit of an unique horse which makes them interesting.’’ Or a possible nightmare to those who have never tried riding one before and hop onto it thinking it’d be the same as most others….
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am

“Mmm. I can understand that. I personally prefer stuff I can understand and actually carries a tune versus just a bunch of noise. I never understood how some could just sit and listen to something heavy and loud all day. Always made me wonder if they were going to lose their hearing.” While the demon knew there were certain types of music that needed to be played loud, he didn’t quite enjoy the thought of losing his hearing or anything of that nature. So he only dealt with loud if there was a reason to be dealing with it. As for that question, the demon would nod a bit. “I do enjoy few pieces that are classical, but I would say I enjoy various instrumental pieces in general. The Moonlight Sonata is a song I’ve been in love with for a long time, yet could never figure out quite how to play it,” he would say as he tilted his head to the side looking up at the ceiling. He wondered how the creator of the song even figured it out to begin with. Do ideas like that magically appear in the brain one day or what? That thought aside though, he would blink a bit as he leveled his eyes with the other a light chuckle escaping him. “Oh you don’t care for classical then? Then what do you play usually and is it by ear or sheet music you play?” It was always interesting to see if one simply copied music to replicate it or actually wrote their own songs or gave an old one a spin of their own.

Speaking of songs, the next topic would cause the demon to rub his arm as a bit of anxiety hit him. Not from the other, but rather just from the thought of singing in front of others. “Well I suppose that is true, but still the idea of being in front of a crowd makes me nervous. I don’t know maybe I fear that one person that will boo me even if I am good at singing.” Judgement. Perhaps that was the real reason he didn’t take the stage. People watching him was scary, but he could get over that a whole lot easier than someone bringing him down because they thought he sucked. Yes, he understood it was just an opinion and all, but he couldn’t brush off attacks like that so easily. It took a while for him to cope and recover from it all. Anyway…

“You know. I’ve never considered myself basis when came to animals. Even though I am technically a canine myself, I was never drawn towards the wolf or fox because I was one, but rather because I admire their cleverness and beauty. The tiger and the lion is some others I sit and admire from far far away.” He typically loved and admired all animals, it’s just some pulled stronger than others at his spirit. But you know what didn’t pull at his spirits much at all? Them bugs. He would shiver and shake his head at that one. “I personally don’t want have anything to do with most of them. They are fascinating from a distance that is. I do not want to be up close to them unless its lady bug or a butterfly.” Everything else could just stay away and stay outside. He was not designed to handle such guests. Nope.

“Well that is true. It does take some work to gain a horse’s trust depending on their personality. I used to deal with a few different ones in the beginning, but kind of fell in love and purchased one from  the ranch I go to. So I work with that horse alone now, so I don’t have to contend too much with adapting to a different horse, but rather the mood of the one I have.” Changing horses had the con of constantly changing to adapt to that horse, but the pro of learning how various ones worked. Having just one horse to focus on cut out the latter, but really gave someone a chance to learn and actually become good at taming the horse they had….provided the training worked that is. “Mmm. Well that is true if you plan to keep it at home. I would do that if I had the space and the right facilities for a horse, but since I don’t I keep mine out at the ranch. The owner there takes good care of my baby and when I go out there to spend time, I take over the caring. I find it kind of nice. Maybe those sort of arrangements would work for you? Or are you the sort that would want the horse right there and do everything yourself?” Some people didn’t want anyone touching or caring for their stuff and others just didn’t want to put the money out for it, so there were always cases of “I won’t buy cause I can’t do things myself” after all.

As for the choice the other made as far as horse go, the demon would smile as he remained on his back watching the ceiling. “Friesians are a beautiful breed, a bit tricky to deal with though. I personally get along with the American Painted Horse and they kind of fit my personality when I think on it.” The demon would snort a bit amused at this one even more so when he reflected on the Friesian. It kind of matched the guy’s personality too. That amusement aside though, the demon would open his mouth again and speak. “Though if you could get one would you want a mare, stallion, or gelding?” Seemed he was pretty curious about the matter, but perhaps that is because they were on a topic he and the other both enjoyed. Who was to say.

Last edited by Rika on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:28 pm

‘’I’d lose my head. I can’t stand that.’’ Not for as long as that. He hated the idea of going to super loud parties and concerts precisely because of those factors. It’d just make him physically sick after a while. Anything was preferable over that. ‘’Well, unless you know how to play the piano, you won’t exactly figure out how to play it properly.’’ And he didn’t think there were versions for other instruments. In case someone created such though…well, it wouldn’t really be the original anymore, would it now? Personally, he had never played it, but considering that it was a work of a famous pianist, it probably wasn’t a super easy composition. Thus, it was likely not something one could just figure out if they fiddled with the piano without knowledge of how to play on it right. He would shrug slightly. ‘’Whatever strikes my fancy. Almost any song can be played on a piano, whether it was originally written for it or not.’’ The tunes could be adapted, and even one who required a music sheet to play could easily just find one. People did these transcriptions nowadays and even shared them on the net freely at times. ‘’And I use all the techniques, depending on what I’m in the mood for. Playing by ear takes more time to get right, while sheets are a good way to have something on hand quick when you don’t feel like bothering with all the complexities. It’s a good way to test whether you can play what you’ve been given too.’’ Though he frankly preferred to remember the songs and play from memory. That way he could focus on his playing and not have to read any sheet, even when going by one.

He would hum under his breath, thinking for a moment before commenting on the next one. ‘’Then perhaps start small? It doesn’t have to immediately be an entire crowd.’’ Training tends to work for various things, and if the other could become comfortable with one or a few people, then adding more eventually ought to become easier. Assuming the guy ever cared to perform in some way. ‘’There are plenty clever and good looking animals, to be honest. I honestly can’t really say which ones ought to be the ones to receive admiration for it. I think it comes down to personal preferences in the end anyway. Not going to deny that I probably am biased for one reason or another.’’ There’s always something. After all, what really made a fox more clever and pretty than let’s say an otter? They all had their own charm. Nevertheless, he would offer the other a somewhat amused smile. ‘’You know though, you’ve technically got a tiger right in front of you now. You don’t seem to be trying to stay far away.’’ Well hey. ‘’I don’t particularly care about where the bugs are unless they are poisonous or are annoying me too much. It’s still technically less of a hassle than a larger animal bothering you….’’ He’d probably rather a fly than to have a bird trying to peck him to death. The former was way easier to deal with swiftly.

In any case, he would frown slightly at the horse topic, choosing to not say anything to the first statement as he didn’t really have anything to add. When it came to the matter of keeping a horse though…’’We have a different kind of approach towards the matter then. Would it work? Theoretically yes. I don’t necessarily require that no one else touches my animals, but I do think that spending time with them is important. I mean…imagine you had someone else take care of your cat most of the time, and only visited her for a couple hours once..sometimes twice a week. Would she really recognize you as her owner as much as she does when you’re with her every day? It’s important to build a strong bond you know.’’, he would shrug. ‘’And besides, what would even make that type of thing different from simply always visiting the same place and renting the same horse every time? That said, if I did do something like it, I suppose it would mean I’d have to dedicate myself to coming over often. I refuse to own an animal on paper and then have it spend way more time with someone else than me. It makes the whole thing lose value quite a bit.’’ Plus, horses did need their exercise and all. If you own one, it’s assumed that no one else is going to be allowed to casually ride it unless you give permission…thus the responsibility of taking it out and working with it falls mostly on you yourself.

And on top of that? It was his luck that he typically seemed to have a preference for animals that required this kind of thing. Even in this case. His choice of breed was very much a one-on-one horse than tended to bond close with one person, and was apt to not want to listen well to strangers, especially when not treated correctly…unless specifically trained to be approachable, of course. Then again, Friesians were generally not classified as a horse for novice riders anyway. They could be tough to handle and pushy towards their handler, plus riding them was a bit different too. He would snort when the other commented on the trickiness. ‘’I usually don’t have a lot of trouble. I’ll admit they can be a shock to try and ride for someone who has never sat on one before though.’’ Some more than others, depending on the individual horse. ‘’I think I’ve been on a Paint once. It was okay.’’ Nothing too special though. He didn’t really have many experiences regarding it however. At any rate, he would cross his arms over his chest as he thought about the preferences question that came after. ‘’I know that of the first two I prefer the latter, but I have not had the chance to work with a gelding of this exact breed yet, so I cannot say much there. Though I would say I don’t particularly see the point of castrating the poor horse unless it has serious behavioral problems that can’t be dealt with otherwise.’’ Was it good for anything else, really?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:56 pm

“I typically leave the area before it gets that bad. I kind value my sanity and hearing you know.” Why get a potential headache, ear ringing, and a bad mood due to sounds you can just walk away from? Granted there were some cases where one couldn’t escape, but still those were rare flukes. “I can press keys, but trying to make a tune on it? Not so much. It would take alot of plucking to get the sound right and memorize the keys and even if it is made for piano, I think I could make a version of it for guitar. Just a bit of a challenge to get the sounds right on the guitar.” He had seen some pieces for it online. It was just matching those strokes and sounds that was the problem. That aside, the demon would hum at the next one. “So you just go with the wind then with your music? That’s kind of cool and yeah. The piano is pretty versatile. There are very few songs I cringe at when hearing them on the piano.” Provided the one playing knew what they were doing almost any form of song could be translated to a piano or guitar, but there were times when pieces just weren’t meant for the instrument. Even under an expert hand those songs sound like a chaotic mess rather than something worth listening too. Good thing there were a variety of songs out there to make up for the few that kind of flopped. Speaking of versatility. “Heh. It seems you have multiple ways to approach everything. A good thing considering you won’t find yourself stuck too often. I on the other hand am a memorizer and one to play by ear,” the demon would pause and snort a bit amused. “Ironically, I can master a song and memorize it alright, but put the exact same song in front of me in sheet form and I can’t play it. It becomes Greek even if I know it by heart.” He guess it was kind of like being illiterate in a way. You could speak the language, but not read it. Kind of frustrating at times to be honest, but he did well enough in most cases without the sheets in front of him.

At the next topic the demon would look off to the side in thought at the suggestion made. “Well that is true...I could start small, if I had anyone that would actually want to hear me sing. I guess if someone showed interest, I could try even if I am unsure how it would all go.” One person or a small group didn’t seem bad on paper, but still the anxiety was still there. Something that could be seen easily enough as the demon kept his eyes cast to the side as he bit his thumb, his tail twitching with nervous energy until he let the thought past and moved on to other things. “Well I am not saying there aren’t other options, I just personally admire the fox and the wolf. Like you said it is personal preference and who knows maybe I am basis without realizing it. I would like to say I have an open mind, but I can’t deny I feel more connected with those two animals in particular.” He wasn’t setting boxes here after all. He was highly aware that each individual animal had its quirks and whatnot that made it special. “Hehe. So I do, but I am not afraid you for some reason. More intrigued than anything. Have been from the start.” Besides unlike a wild cat, he wasn’t exactly fearing the guy trying to eat him. Shred him? Maybe, but that was a different story. “Well you are better off than me. I can’t relax with them around and just want them outside. As for a hassle….well hassle is an understatement when it comes to me and the things.” It was more like a natural disaster and the end of he world coming together destroy his logic. It was dumb really. The bug was much smaller than him and yet, he just could not deal with them in a normal fashion. He didn’t get it, but he just didn’t work that way. That aside though....

The demon would hum a bit as he remained on the bed watching the ceiling for a bit before closing his eyes. “Well I yes. I understand building a bond and all, but when you don’t have the space or facilities for the animal yet would it not be wiser to let someone who did have those facilities keep them until you could afford space for that on your own. And it is not like the horse doesn’t recognize me. I do make a habit of taking some time off to actually go out there and spend time with my horse, so I am not cheating the bond thing. I just have no where to put my baby in the city. Gotta work my way outward for that.” One day he would have the space for his baby and move out further, but for now? For now he’d just had to make due with what he had at his disposal. “I believe I go enough out of my way to make it more than just a visit to the same horse again and again. That horse is mine and she knows it. The ranch owner does help yes, but a good chunk of the responsibility for the horse falls on me. I didn’t spend the money to own one only to slack off. It would ruin the point of buying the horse to begin with.” He did what he could with his schedule and life so he could spend time with the horse and his cat too. It could get crazy with things spread out, but that was okay. He had managed for over a year now and he was sure he could continue to do so until he was in a position to make the change he wanted to happen. “I’ve been face-to-face with one, but never tried riding it. I watched too many others make a mistake of jumping on the gal thinking they could handle it and well that horse showed it had plenty of spirit not to be taken lightly. I think the only one I’ve seen make the horse submit is the owner and that was with a lot of time.” He may be good at riding, but he wasn’t about to challenge that beauty. “I’ve rode a few different horses,  but just fell in love with the painted and in time the horse I have now. I’ve ridden a stallion before, but preferred a mare.” Besides he got along better with the female horses for some reason. Ah well.

“I think the ranch has one gelding that it has taken in. He is pretty tame, but the ranch owner was pissed. She doesn’t believe in doing such things to the animals. Don’t blame her. Seem to kind take out of bit of their spirit in a way. I don’t think it's right.” He knew he wouldn’t want that to happen to him so why do that to an animal?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 pm

He would raise an eyebrow slightly. ‘’Define press keys. Because technically anyone can go up to a piano and press random keys to see what sounds decent. Is that what we’re talking about, or can you at least play some basic chords on it?’’ After all, you don’t necessarily memorize which keys you press, so much as you do which chords you play. It would be madness if you had to remember every single key pressed in order, and not like it works that way anyhow as you usually press multiple at once with both hands..because again, chords. ‘’The guitar has a somewhat different repertoire, doesn’t it? I think it would sound a bit different from the original one way or another.’’ Though maybe it could be good. Just…not the same anymore. He would shrug. ‘’Well, not like I’m performing on demand, so the choice of what to play is on me. I don’t plan to restrict myself for no reason.’’ When still learning, perhaps…but once you were past that, there wasn’t much reason to force certain things unless you were trying to aim for some competitions and stuff. He would tilt his head slightly. ‘’Have you never tried to learn how to read the sheets?’’ That was a little strange. Usually, that was one of the first things covered in instrument lessons….so unless the guy self-taught himself how to play, he technically should have come in contact with it while learning.

He would shake his head with mild amusement at the situation. ‘’Well, I’m game if you ever wanted to. If you like listening to piano songs so much, you could try singing along to something too.’’ He could always adapt based on what the guy wanted, and it would perhaps be interesting? He had never really tried singing himself, as it didn’t even come to mind, but it wasn’t a bad choice to focus on. ‘’To be honest, I can’t really say much on this. Not like I ever even met an actual fox or a wolf. It’s easy to admire something based on imagination, but might not be so in reality.’’ He wasn’t sure how well would he deal with them. A wolf he could see…but he wasn’t too sure about foxes. They could be very tricky animals, and as much as he liked animals, it couldn’t be said he had endless patience for all of them. He would snort. ‘’Should I try to roar in your face and see if anything changes?’’ No, he wasn’t an actual wild cat, but he did have some tricks to pull if need be.

‘’Hmph. Does that mean you plan to move to a farm or something?’’ Well, going somewhere to a countryside would be the only way to be able to keep a horse right beside you. It just wasn’t possible in a city, and likely not in any towns either. Maybe in a village of sorts. You needed a lot of space to have a stable, plus open fields for the horse to run around and all. He would give the guy an amused look. ‘’Is that so? I think they’re pretty friendly when approached the right way. A horse’s behavior is generally a reflection of how you yourself treat them. And riding them properly is just a matter of some training, seeing as they move a bit differently than most other breeds.’’ Jumping on any horse straight off the bat was honestly a mistake in general. Unless it was specifically a horse which was used for riding lessons and was conditioned to carry whoever was put on it.

He would scratch at his cheek lightly. ‘’Well, that’s exactly what it’s done for. They get more tame because they don’t have the typical male hormones anymore. I feel like a lot of people do it just because they’re afraid the horse will be too much to handle and aggressive before they even see for themselves as to whether it’s true. Most stallions are just fine to be worked with when you do it right.’’ It was a bit cruel when done for the wrong reasons, that much was for sure.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:25 am

The demon would snort in amusement at the question posed. “Well let me put it this way. I know the letters on the scale and how to find middle C. I can play the very beginning of Ode to Joy with my right hand, but none of the bass that goes with it. When it comes to playing songs by ear I try to match the note on the piano with whatever part of the song I am trying to play. It is alot of trial and error though and I’d more than likely forget some of them in the end since I don’t practice or focus on the piano. So in the end, I am I am not a skilled player, but I know a tiny bit of how to find the notes I am looking for on there.” Maybe that explanation was a bit long for a simple question, but he wanted to be as clear as possible about his skill level with the piano, so perhaps this was good?  “It is different from the piano and some things played on it will sound different and some may not even work out without adjustments. Even so I found a lot of songs that are designed for piano can be translated to a guitar pretty well.” And while not the original those songs were still beautiful. “Heh. Well that is good for you then.” Having variety at your disposal was always good. As for that question, the demon would scratch at his cheek. “I’ve tried figuring it out and while I understand what the letters are, I find it hard to translate them into sound without having to stop every note to figure out my next one. I didn’t go to a teacher when I picked up guitar, so it may be a while before I can crack the sheet music code.” He had picked up guitar to give himself something to do and focus on. He didn’t consider a teacher because he hadn’t been trying to interact with many….even though he should’ve been, but it was what it was. He dealt with it.

The demon would blink a bit at the next one completely unprepared for such a proposal as he eyed the guy with a narrow gaze of consideration. “Well….I suppose I could try that….See how goes. I mean it can’t hurt too badly right?” Everything started with a try and while the idea made him nervous as hell, he would never figure out anything by sitting around being scared all day now would he? No he thought not, so perhaps stepping out of his box was good. As for the next topic, the demon would tilt his head at the other with a faint smile. “You may not have met a wolf, but you’ve met a fox. Don’t forget you’re technically before one right now.” Sure he wasn’t a wild beast, but foxes were foxes in the end even if their breeds gave the quirks that made them unique and separate from each other. “You’re welcome to try, but I don’t I’ll run.” Sure it might scare him shitless, but at the same time he would more than likely hold his ground and who knows. Maybe he’d attempt to roar back. Huh. He wondered how that would work. Huh….

“My plan is to gain some property out in the country and get house and such built out there. I like the city, but I love being out in the open. In any case, it’s a work in progress that I am not sure when it will be completed. Slowly, but surely I will get there though.”  It was a goal that was a ways out there, but he figured if he kept pecking away at the path and all went well, then he’d get what he wanted. He just had to endure for now is all. “Well that is very true, but I think what happens is that people forget that and think oh pretty horse let me try it and well...it doesn’t end well. The owner warns them, but the more “expert” riders are like “I got this shit man” and try anyway. Me on the other hand, I just use common sense. I know that when I am the ground I am okay around that horse. I can pet her and talk to her and all yes, but at the same time after seeing what she can do, I am nervous about riding her and horse aren’t dumb. Especially not that breed. They know when you are nervous or scared, so yeah. Until I get around that, I am not going to be a dumb dumb and try it.” The last thing he wanted was an injury because of a dumb move like that. Besides that horse wasn’t exactly a casual trail horse to begin, so there was that too.

“Yeah and despite my preference for mares the stallions, I have ridden aren’t bad in the sense that I had some horrible riding experience with them, but rather I just didn’t connect with them as well as I did with a mare. I don’t think the gender had to do anything with that though. I think it was more personality. In the end, I think one should learn the horse before deciding yup they need to be cut you know? But that is me.” Animals were like people in his head, so why not get to know them before making a move like that. He sometimes didn’t follow human logic on that front.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm

‘’If you try to do it note by note, it’s insanity anyway.’’ Unless you were doing a simple song that didn’t require any of the more complex combos. ‘’Especially since pretty much everything is played with both hands at the same time.’’ Thank gods he was good at being ambidexterous. Honestly, learning to use each hand to play a different tune independently at the same time can be one of the hardest things. You can memorize which key is what easily if you sit down with it for a while, but coordinated playing doesn’t come easy for everyone. ‘’Well, the guitar does play the same basic chords as a piano…they just sound somewhat different tone-wise. It can work in a way…’’ In some cases though, it could make a song sound entirely different from what it normally was. He would snort faintly. ‘’I’d say that’s about practice. You need to be able to associate the letters with the movement which needs to be played immediately without needing to take extra time to think about it. It works similarly for both piano and guitar I think.’’ It’s something one had to pick up. Kind of like normal reading. You don’t sit there and try to decipher each letter you look at individually. You just read and understand the text smoothly. With music, you have to do the same, except the understanding part has to combine with your hands doing the assigned motions on the instrument as you go.

He would shake his head with a low huff. ‘’It’s only as bad as you perceive it to be. If it’ll make you feel better about your skill, I can do it too. I’ve never really tried singing though.’’ But he didn’t think he’d do so bad he’d embarrass himself completely. Well, hopefully. It didn’t sound super hard in theory, as long as it wasn’t some crazy, hard to do song. ‘’Technically. I think a normal fox and a demon fox would be kind of different to be around though.’’ Not to say normal foxes were dumb or anything, but they did lack higher intelligence and would surely react more like a typical wild animal rather than what a demon who thinks differently would do. It’s the same thing with how the other wasn’t really scared of him because it wasn’t like he was being faced with a legit, large and possibly dangerous tiger. You just know it’s not the same. ‘’Meh, perhaps you can remind me to do it later. That would be too much effort right now, and I don’t want to wake the whole hotel either.’’ To be able to pull off an actual tiger roar, he’d have to make good use of his powers, and he wasn’t necessarily feeling like exerting himself right now. Plus, that would obviously be loud and it was kind of night time right now. Not to mention, everyone would likely spook by base when hearing something like that nearby.

‘’….living in the middle of nowhere can be a pain though.’’ He liked nature and places like that, albeit he wasn’t sure how much he’d be pleased by living there permanently. He kind of enjoyed the comfort of having everything near in the city. Plus most services were better and quicker there as well. In any case, he would shake his head with a snort at the horse story. ‘’You have to deal with them with confidence. These horses can and will try to push you around if you show them that they can get away with it. Not for someone who gets walked over easily unless you’re dealing with a very docile one by chance.’’, he would shrug a bit. ‘’I’d bet I could do it though. I’ve dealt with a couple of their kind already.’’ If there was any kind of horse he was used to dealing with, it was that one. Though in the end, the basic body language and responses were the same in any horse, really. Their breed just added some unique quirks here and there.

‘’Any horse can seem good or bad anyway. I guess nowadays it’s just widely accepted that geldings are the best choice for less experienced riders and all, so it gets done out of principle. Since stallions can be more aggressive and act out in general, while mares may get moody and temperamental during their heat cycles.’’ Honestly though, if you have a good relationship with the horse, it generally isn’t all that bad. Even people have their bad days after all. In any case, he would hum under his breath faintly, seemingly thinking on something before moving over towards the bed, sitting down on the edge and reaching over to poke the guy in the side. ‘’Now then, shoo, move over a bit. As enjoyable as the talk is, I think I actually want to go sleep now.’’
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:21 pm

"Mmm. It can be a bit difficult since I have to pick the right keys and constantly replay them in the right order to get the song right. I am alright with my right hand, but man ask me to play with both hands and that is not going to work. Ironic considering guitar requires both hands doing different things and I am just fine with it.” Then again, guitar wasn’t quite the same as piano which could get alot more complex with what it wanted each hand to do. That aside the demon would just hum and acknowledge the next topic having nothing else really interesting to add there. When the topic of sheet music came up though, his lips would part again. “Perhaps so. Still it will be a slow progress for me until I actually get it. It seems they use the same lines and forms of notes even if the scales are different. I think if I learn one, the other won’t be so hard to learn.” It should translate easily more or less leaving the keys to be the only thing to figure out if ever did decide to add piano to his skill set. For now though? Not really. He would focus on his guitar and mastering that.

The demon would smile softly at the offer. “I suppose that is true. As for singing also. You can if you want, but I don’t think it necessary.” He just needed to get the first words out of his mouth and from there he would perhaps be okay. "As for singing is that something you would like to do?” He couldn’t imagine the guy being bad at it. To be honest, he wasn’t sure what the guy was really bad at it. Different in some areas, but bad? He had yet to see anything yet, but then again maybe that is because he didn’t know the other well enough to have seen that side of him yet. That aside, the demon would flick his tail with a light hum of amusement at the next one. “I suppose that is true to a degree.” They were intelligent beings that definitely behaved a differently than an average fox; however, kitsunes also had a bit of their wild counterpart within making it quite easy to fool someone into believing they were just a fox if that is what the demon choose to do. Much like their wild counterpart they two could be tricky even if the dynamic changed once the demon gave up on the play. Speaking of play, the demon would chuckle lightly at the next comment. “If I want to go deaf anytime soon, then I’ll be sure to do that.” He kind of minded loud sounds after all and a tiger roar to the face would be far from easy on the ears, so yeah. He wasn’t rushing to have that come his way.

“It can be a pain on some fronts, but quite nice on others.” Being in the country less things were close by, but at the same time it had some benefits a city couldn’t provide. Perhaps it was something in the demon’s nature that caused him to prefer no where to the city. He couldn’t tell and didn’t try to figure it out too much as he blinked at the ceiling as the topic went to horses. “I think with her it is more than just confident you need to approach and ride her. I’ve seen the confident end up on their ass too when it comes to her at least. I am sure not all are like that, but if she is a hint of what they can be then I’d say you have to take care when dealing with them.” Personally, he had no issue with the horse...but then again he wasn’t being eager beaver and trying to ride her either. He just tried to get a feel for her personality versus just jumping on even if he was experienced with riding and handling horses. “Well you’re welcome to try it if you ever meet her. The owner likes to see if anyone outside of her can control the old gal. Who knows maybe you are the one to change the bad luck everyone else with her.” He honestly believed the reason no one outside of the owner could handle her was because the ones getting on either didn’t have enough experience or they just thought they knew it all. No one ever believed the owners warnings thinking the owner was exaggerating, but she never was.  The idea of Sharaku challenging the horse was an interesting and worrisome one all at once, but the demon didn’t let his mind go crazy with it.

Couldn’t really. He was getting tired and his focus was beginning to break as could be heard as he hummed at the topic of geldings. “Yeah. I’ve been through the latter, so I hear ya there.” He knew very well about how his mare acted during that time, but even so he saw no reason to do anything about it.  That stuff was manageable if you knew what you were doing. In any case, the demon had become after that as he blinked sleepily at the ceiling until he heard the other come over and a few seconds later heard the comment and felt the poke. “Heh. Alright.” He would say as he shifted not only to get into the bed better, but to also give the other space to get in the bed with him.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:18 am

‘’The second hand doesn’t tend to be too difficult on a guitar I believe. It’s generally a lot easier to coordinate than on a piano, unless we talk about a very easy song.’’ Even the piano had pieces where the other hand didn’t have to do a whole lot, but in general, it was harder to coop than on a guitar, as there your other hand was mostly stationary and just holding down the required strings. It required a bit less multi-tasking in most cases. Nevertheless, he would let the topic go from there on, not finding the need to comment any more. Would the other learn how to read the sheets? Well, that was entirely up to the guy. Anything could be accomplished with enough effort.

He would shrug slightly. ‘’Don’t know. A try doesn’t kill though.’’ He probably wouldn’t really pursue it specifically even if he was good at it however. Singing was nice, but not something he felt the need to try to excel in. There sure were things he was not good at, though he did pretty well at not really bringing such matters up. That said, he would remain mostly quiet until the talk of horses, outside of acknowledging the answers he got. Not everything needed to turn into a new drawn out conversation after all. It’s better to let it go once you have nothing interesting to say in return.

When it came to the matters of confidence, he would laugh under his breath. ‘’If we’re talking confident as in cocky about what all they can do, then that is not what I meant. You can’t overdo it either. Too pushy and harsh, and the horse will reject you because you’ll scare them. They are prey animals by nature after all. Only a dumbass would want to get kicked by one.’’ How stubborn they were kind of depended on the individual horse, though it was true that the breed had a tendency to test the rider’s leadership first, and only then accepting them properly. Nevertheless, every single horse was different, so the experiences could always vary. ‘’You make me wonder what kinds of riders frequent there. No horse is untamable if you put in the right effort.’’ Though, maybe he shouldn’t be surprised. There were plenty people who just wanted to ride for the fanciness of it, and didn’t really even understand the animals they were utilizing to do it in the first place.

In any case, he would move to get into the bed soon after, rolling over onto his side, facing in the other’s direction. He would poke the guy again. ‘’Lay on your side away from me.’’ What was he after? Well, that was up to the other to find out or ask about.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 pm

“I suppose.” Was all the demon would say in regards to the piano vs guitar issue. The guitar could be complicated if it wanted to be, but by far the piano had more challenges that came with it the more complex the song got since the hands had way more keys and space to do things with than on a guitar. Either way the demon wouldn’t add onto that or the sheet music issue for the time being. He could figure out sheet music at another time, but right now his mind was getting a bit tired, so there was no need to push any further than that.

The next topic was greeted with a light nod and hum of acknowledgement, the demon accepting the answer he got about singing easily. The other topics would burn themselves out before the horse topic caused some chatter again. To what was being said the demon would chuckle. “I would say cocky is typically the one that challenges her because they are in the mindset they’ll be the one to tame her. It never works though. As for the type of riders that come there. There are many sorts, it’s just either the naive or the big headed that try to take on the black beauty and well, she demands respect and a bit of know how if you really want to try her. The owner gives fair warning, but I think I am the only one that listens. I am not sure why so many are so eager to try without even trying to get to know the horse first. Not sure what is going on in their head.” Only six people had tried to get on the horse four of them too cocky for their own good and the other two too wet behind the ears to even be on her. Still they insisted and the owner always let them try. She’d stay close of course knowing the outcome of most of these tries. It had gotten to the point where she and the demon actually took bets to see who could last the longest on the horse. Cruel? Maybe, but hey it was entertaining and no one got seriously hurt yet, so that was good.

Horse topics aside though, it was soon time for bed the demon moving to his side and getting comfortable in his spot before being poked again by the other. The demon blinked and looked up at the other as he heard the request and raised an eyebrow. “Hmm? Well okay.” He would say a bit unsure why the other wanted him to do such a thing, but deciding to just trust the other, he would roll over onto his side so that his back was facing the other, as his mind wondered what on earth he was going to do.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top