Top posting users this week
Rika

Sharaku

Relaxation Time or...?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Relaxation Time or...?

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:45 pm

The demon would feel himself relax as a small chuckle escaped into the air. "Well if you can still be a smart ass then I would argue on the dead part," he would say poking back at the other happy that the guy was at least alright. It was true the fall from the bed wasn't great, but still....it wasn't the most pleasant of tumbles either. "Well, yes you did. Though I wonder what other creative ways you'll do things when you are not in the mode to be bothered with normality." He didn't think the man mad, but still it made him wonder. If he couldn't roll off what else would he have done. Hmm...Hm?

The demon's thoughts would be halted as he felt the other's eyes on him and became curious as to what he was thinking; however, before he could form the words, the guy unexpectedly reached out and grab him. While the move made the demon tense a bit as he became highly uncertain what was about to happen. He didn't try to flee as he was pretty much still as the other picked him up and placed him on his chest. For a moment Rika would half sit and half lay on him uncertain what to do, as he simply looked around the area around him in a brief moment of panic before looking over at the other observing him in his own way before just letting his body relax. As a result, he would slid down so that he was resting against the other's chest, his eyes closed for the time being. "Forgive me...I just need a slight moment is all." The demon would say taking the time to get use to being where he was for the time being.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 pm

"Who says smart zombies don't exist?", he would snort faintly. Well, most of them were far from it, but you can never know? "Creative? Not sure if I would call it exactly that. But my life is far from normal anyway." When did he even adapt to normality to begin with? Probably not often enough, to be honest.

In any case, he would watch the other be weird when he moved him over. slightly confused about what was going on. With a light frown, he would reach out one hand to poke the guy in the forehead slightly. "Is something wrong...?"
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:43 pm

"Well no one really. Just in general they typically aren't. Though I suppose one can break the mold," the demon said amused at the idea. "Well I don't expect normal from ya anymore, but even so I wasn't expecting ya to just roll off like that either. Thought you logic gave you some boundaries is all." Did he mind this? Not really. As long the other was okay of course.

On the note of odd, the demon would rest on the other's chest for a bit when he felt a poke and opened his eyes again as he sat up a bit moving his paws a bit to tuck them slightly under him as hid back legs remained out stretch.

"No. Not really. I was just...startled is all," the demon would say as he he looked off to the side slightly as his tail flicked a bit. He suppose he was more jumpy than he meant to be at times.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:09 pm

"If I tried applying logic to everything in existence, my brain would probably burst. There are times when it matters and times when it isn't all that necessary." Not everything can run on cold, hard logic. And sometimes, even a silly thing can be reasoned with logic when you knew how to do it, so there was that.

Nevertheless, he would huff in slight amusement, using his hand to pat the other's head lightly. "I guess you aren't used to being picked up?" Well, he'd guess it didn't happen often, if nothing else.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:33 pm

"We suppose that is true." Logic could only take you so far in the world. Sometimes it had to be tossed out the window in favor of other more beneficial items. That aside, though the demon would look over at the other from the corner of his eye as he moved a bit to get more comfortable.

"No I am not use to being picked up like this, but that okay. At least you are quite comfortable to rest upon," the demon would say with a faint snort. Being picked up....in the past nothing good ever came out of that, but this wasn't the past. This was now, but even knowing that his body still reacted certain ways in the end. Guess he still had some kinks to work out on his end.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:30 pm

"Well, I'm not the floor, that's for sure." Except for the fact that he was the one laying on the floor instead. Which wasn't necessarily the most comfortable place in the world to be sprawled on. Though there wasn't much he could do about it at the moment, or at least for as long as he had the other on top of him. Plus, he kind of didn't feel like moving about still. But he couldn't teleport himself either...hmm...
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"No you aren't the floor," the demon would begin and then after considering the comment more, he would add on to his statement. "Did you want to get off the floor? I suppose, I'd be alright if you were to pick me up again to do so." At least if he did that he would be prepared for it and perhaps being on the floor wasn't too comfy even less so with extra weight on ya, but hey he was cool as long as the guy wasn't complaining much about it.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:52 pm

He would just blink at that. "Well, you can move by yourself too, no? I can't properly put you on the bed from here, so you'd have to get there yourself anyway." It wasn't like it was necessary for him to be picking the guy up. He had done so before as it seemed like the quickest way to do what he wanted, but in this case it would likely be easier for the guy to hop up himself due to the fact that he wasn't in the best position to do real carrying.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:00 pm

"Heh, I guess I could," the demon would say with a chuckle before pausing as he shifted on his current bed to lick the other on the cheek before moving off to let the guy up.

Last edited by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:11 pm

"Hrrmm...", he would rub at his cheek slightly, before frowning up at the ceiling for a few moments. He honestly wished he didn't have to move to get up and all. Though sadly physics didn't work that way, so he would eventually pick himself up, and proceed to flop down on the bed immediately after.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 pm

The demon would see the action before watching the other get up and flop on the bed. The demon would take a second to pull the towel off of the bed before hopping up onto the bed and then after a second of hesitation, he would proceed to carefully climb on top of the other and settle on his chest. This time the demon would lay down easily enough as he rested his head on the other's shoulder. "You okay?"
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:24 pm

He wouldn't move much after he settled in his current spot, and when the other decided to climb back on him, he would just huff faintly. "I'm just tired."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:29 pm

"Ah. Perhaps a nap is needed," the demon would say as he remained where he was listening to the other's heart beat as he felt his breathing under his body.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5