Top posting users this week
Rika

Sharaku

Breaking the ice?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking the ice?

Post by Rika on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:13 pm

"Well that assumption is wrong when it comes to me," the demon would say as he followed the other off the ice, so they could get the skate thing done. "But I'll make a note of this information. Might help not get tangled in the long hall." He wasn't used to being assertive like that when it came to things, but he suppose he could work on that if he wanted something in the future. Maybe it would stop wandering...or open doors to missed opportunities. That aside, the demon would get the off skates and get his regular shoes back on. As he worked he would nod. "Yeah I am. And alright I don't mind you driving." It probably would be easier to just let the guy drive. After all, something told him that asking for directions would solve nothing either.

In any case, the demon would stay in the skate rink area long enough for him and the other to get the skates turned back in before he would head out of the place with the other. Walking out into the night air, Rika's pace would remain casual enough until they reached his bike.

Reaching into his pocket, he would pull out the small set of keys bound together by a key ring with a chibi espeon and umbereon sitting together on it. Not embarrassed by the key chain in the least he would look over at the other. "She is all yours," he would say holding the keys out to the other.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm

"I prefer to assume that than to do the completely opposite thing and seem like I'm pushing things on people. I just think that when someone clearly knows of an option being there, but doesn't bring up wanting to take it, I probably shouldn't go and bother them about it like an annoying live advertisement or something." He could understand shyness for a bit, but when you're closer to the person on some level, it shouldn't be a big deal to ask. Even if you get a no, at least you'd know where you stand with it. Maybe one day he would bring it up himself in case a situation was just screaming for it somehow, but waiting on that off chance could take a while, really.

At any rate, he would follow through with the shoe exchange and all that, walking outside with the other. When they reached their destination, he would take the keys, blinking at them slightly. "Aren't these from some game?", he would squint at the keychain for a moment. "Also, your bike has a gender?", he would ask jokingly with a faint snort before moving to get on it and fiddling with the keys and stuff while he waited for the other to get on as well.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm

"Mmm. I can see your point and maybe that is something I am just going to have to be more aware of. I typically think if you aren't inviting me you don't want me to come into the area." They had opposite ways of thinking, but now that he was aware of the fact he could perhaps see what he could do about being a bit more clearer about what he wanted or was curious about in the future. Maybe this was a skill that would come naturally the closer they got to each other. He would have to see.

That aside, the pair would eventually get outside and come before the bike. As the other took the keys, the demon would give him a sheepish smirk and a shrug. "Mhm. Pokemon. Don't play the game, but I've always liked Eevee and any form of it, so when I found that one in the store I couldn't resist." So he had a weakness for cute things and no they did not win because they were a fox either. It was just well look at them. They were to adorable not to buy. As for the question about the bike. "Eh? Most vehicles are labeled as she, so I just used the term." Ships, cars, bikes, and probably some other things he was missing. All of them were shes, so he saw nothing strange about his wording. That topic aside, the demon would let the other get on first before easily sliding on behind the other as he fiddled about with the keys. Getting comfortable, he would sit with his hands resting on his thighs for now as he waited for the other to start the bike. Once he did, he would lean forward and wrap his arms about the other in a firm yet gentle fashion. He didn't want to squeeze the guy to death.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 pm

He would shake his head with a huff. "Well, you aren't wrong about one thing. I never invite anyone over. But I'll make an exception for you, dear.", he would remark in a somewhat amused tone as he blew the other a kiss.

Regardless of that though, they would move on and he would stare at the keychain contemplatively for a few moments as the other gave an explanation. "Is that the one where you catch cute monsters in balls? I think I've seen it." Somewhere, maybe. He didn't know much about it though. "Are they? I suppose I'm not in the mainstream for that then." He normally saw machines as things, so he would refer to them as 'it'. At least in English, where there was no assigned gender right off the bat. And vehicles didn't have a theoretical one either. In any case, he would proceed to get on the bike and eventually start it up, making sure they were both secure before kicking off.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:41 pm

The demon would blush a bit as he saw the kiss blown at him and looked away a bit flustered. "Okay," he said as he shyly looked over at the other with a smile. He was actually very happy to be honest, but still that didn't mean he knew how to react properly to this all. So yeah, awkward goof go. It would be alright in the end.

That aside though, the demon would eventually recover as the topic moved to other things. "Yeah it is," the demon said watching the other with a small amused smile on his face. "Though, I must say as cute as it is, it isn't something I've bothered to buy game wise." He honestly would get bored with it, the cuteness only getting the game so far. He needed something a bit different to stay engaged."I don't think it is mainstream. The terminology has been a while a long time. I am not sure where it started, but I am guessing ships. They are typically called she's and named after females too. Though over time I think the rules have changed and broadened." It was true in the end a machine was a machine, but just because it was that didn't mean you couldn't apply your own label to it. As long as one knew what you were talking about it didn't matter right?

Anyway, the demon would settle easily enough, his grip only tightening a little bit when they started to move. As they began their travel the demon would eventually rest against the other's back gently. Now that he thought about it, he never had been a back seat rider. He was always the driver, so it was kind of nice for the change up.

Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum