The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Snake Called Helga

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Snake Called Helga - Page 3 Empty Re: The Snake Called Helga

Post by Rika Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 pm

The demon would hear the growl and go from cuddle mode to alert mode as he looked up at the other a bit. Well the best he could from this position that is. He had kind of forgotten...the other probably didn't do this often and so maybe this wasn't as comfortable or easy for him as it was for himself.

Considering this possibility, he would give the other a small lick on the neck before moving from under him and moving a bit away as he sat on the floor watching the other with red eyes. "Do you prefer being human instead?" he would ask not expecting a verbal answer unless the other decided to shift or something.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Did he? Yes, for the most part. As entertaining as it was to have 4 legs and a tail, one just didn't have such fine-tuned mobility without having hands and whatnot. On top of other things. He found it a bit awkward. So yes, he would proceed to sit up and shift after that question, watching the other in a slight crouch. "I can do a lot more like this. I feel a bit stuck that way."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 pm

The demon would remain a fox still as he lifted a paw to his mouth as he shook a bit with a chuckle as the other shifted back into a human. "Well that is very true. You can do alot more in a human form, even more so when you are not use to being an animal." It could be hard to adapt to, but he was kind of born like this so...yeah. It came natural alright, but learning to shift and use the other forms did take some practice to get used to.

That aside, the demon would tilt his head slightly as he saw the other watching him in a crouch position curious what he was going to do, as he flicked his tails a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 pm

"It took me long enough to figure out how to do it anyway. I don't think I plan to do this daily." He sure wouldn't. Occasionally for the novelty perhaps, but that was that. Plus, it was actually way more useful outside where one can utilize the pros of an animal form. Inside it was more of an inhibitor. Nevertheless, he would sigh slightly before standing up.

"Now then...I'm going to give you two options for what we're going to do...", he would pause for a bit to let the other wonder if he wanted to. "We're either going to bed....or we're going to bed.", he would deadpan with a snort. "I don't want to bother tonight anymore." Zzz.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:54 pm

"Well you are like a natural for someone who learned it. Could've fooled me," the demon would begin and then pause as the other stood up. He would look up at him as he spoke. To his two choices comment the demon tilted his head a bit. "Hm?" he would ask curious and when presented with the choices, he would chuckle as he stood up from his sitting position and took a step forward, his body going from fox to mostly human as he moved. He would get to his feet with a stretch as his cat like tail flicked a bit.

"Mmm. Yes, the bed is sounding nice right about now. I think we've both had enough for one night anyhow." The demon would say as he gestured for the other to come with him to the bedroom. Time for bed indeed. Mhmm.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:49 pm

"It wasn't easy to do it." It certainly took a chunk of time until he could do it properly. If he had to do this before they had taken their year and half long break, he likely wouldn't have been able to.

"I don't want to sleep in too long anyway..."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:06 pm

The demon would give a light nod at the other's first comment before heading to the bedroom to crash for the night. "Mmmm. Well we'll see who is up first then," the demon would say with a light smile and then becoming quiet he would get ready for bed and a few minutes later would be out cold in the other's embrace.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3