Top posting users this week
Sharaku

Rika

The Things That Happen After Resting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 pm

It was odd to say the least for Rika to sleep in, but it seemed today was indeed a day his body had planned to stay out longer. Perhaps it was the stress of the night before that had done or maybe the small nightmare that had caused him to roll a bit in his sleep so that he was no longer on his side, but rather his back. He was still close to the other, but if the guy had been holding him then he would find his arm resting on the bed instead of the demon. The demon continued to sleep, his eyebrows furrowing a bit at something in his mind; however, whatever it was didn't seem to bother him too much for he continued to sleep for the time being.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Well, he had taken longer to fall asleep last night than the other, thus he was still asleep himself for the moment, laying on his side facing the demon. He didn't seem to have been woken up by the other moving around before, surprisingly enough. Perhaps he had been tired enough in his own way. Nevertheless, he would continue snoozing, though he would eventually shift a bit to scoot even closer to the other, his arm moving to flop across the other's belly.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:50 pm

The demon's features would remained a bit strained as the dream he was having continued; however, he seemed to relax a bit at the other's touch as he shifted slightly to move his hand to rest on top of the other's arm as he continued to doze peacefully enough for the time being with no signs of awakening just yet.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Peace could only last for so long, obviously. With the other touching his arm, he would make a faint mmm sound, tilting his head a bit, putting his face rather close to the guy's hair and ears. Which proved to not be the best idea ever, as hair and fur can tickle when moved around by one's breath. That would eventually result in him rousing slightly after nearly sneezing into the other's hair, pulling away a bit as he scratched his face drowsily. "Nnnn..." Was it morning already?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 pm

The demon would sleep for a while longer the other's mmm and movement bothering him very little as his ear flicked slightly from the tickle; however, when the other pulled back and made the "nnn" sound close to his ear. The demon's breathing pattern would change as he took a deep breath in ward before letting it out his eyes still closed as he spoke.

"Mmm. Sup, Shaku?" It was clear from the groggy way he spoke that he was still sleeping making one wonder if he could really keep a conversation as is.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:28 pm

When the other spoke in return, he would pause his face rubbing, opening his eyes slightly to squint at the guy. He was kind of half asleep at that point, but probably still more awake than the other from the looks of it. Reaching out lazily, he would poke the demon in the cheek. "Morning.", he would grumble under his breath.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 pm

"Mmm," the demon would make the slight grunt as he felt the poke on his cheek and began to wake up more with a light turn of his head. He would fight sleep a bit more, waking up slightly to crack one eye open and blink at the other sleepily. "Morn'" he would respond back with a sleepy smile before blinking and looking away as he stretched a bit. As he did, there would be something slightly odd about the sheets around his waist area. Something seemed to be sticking out a bit, but maybe that was just his tail. in any case, the demon didn't seem to notice the oddity as tried to wake up more.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm

"Mmmn...", he would watch the other casually, still lying on his side at first, kind of lazy to actually move from his spot in any way. Though maybe he should. Hmmm. Well, he made his best efforts, kind of lifting himself up a bit and resting on his lower arm. He would blink with a somewhat amused snort, as he moved to poke the other again, first in the side, and then poking the sticking thing. Whether it was on purpose or pure curiosity was unknown though.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

The demon didn't mind the other watching him or staying next to him like he was. And when he stretched the demon would wiggle slightly with a sleepy smile as he was poked in the side, the sensation interesting since he was still half sleep; however, the next sensation woke him up completely as the other decided to poke the error spot in the covers. When he was poked, the demon stiffened slightly as his eyes opened and he stared at the ceiling in shock for bit before he blinked again and looked over at the other, his face flushed and red. "Uh..that is um..Not my tail you're poking there," he would say...though not seeming to mind the action either as he looked at the other with a blank stare for now. Interesting enough, he wasn't squirming or rejecting it so...perhaps that little poke was okay?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Mmm? He would tilt his head at the guy, raising an eyebrow for a moment, seemingly thinking about something. "Hmph. Well, I'd think something was wrong if your tail was suddenly a stick. Albeit that would be hilarious.", he would comment flippantly, not really giving away whether he had an idea what was going on or not. Still, he was seemingly unbothered, even as far as going and poking it again. "Is there a problem with that?"
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:03 am

The demon would hold his stare trying to keep a poker face under the circumstances. "It certainly would be something. Though I wonder how that would work. Having sticks in two places like that." Oh goddess! What was he saying? Why was he saying it? This was not the time for that. Even less so when the other had just poked him in said stick. He should be flipping out or rather rolling away, protecting himself from this, right? But...he didn't. Perhaps some part wanted this. Wanted to let the other touch him in places he typically would defend if it was someone else trying it. He knew inside they were probably not on the save wave length here, but still he let it occur. Then again maybe that was because his mind was in error mode and didn't know what the hell to do with what was happening.

And when said poke happened again, the demon unintentionally shivered as he became slightly redder and looked back up at the ceiling, trying to remain calm. "N-no. Nothing wrong with that." His voice was strained, but he didn't want to seem like the eager beaver of something that was probably not even happening here. So yeah. Strange limbo to be in. Good or bad though? He hadn't decided yet.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:14 am

He would rub his chin at the answer he got. "I think it would make laying in bed a little uncomfortable. Assuming they were sticking from the front and back respectively, that is." He seemed to be rolling along with this, sounding rather contemplative there. Though, it was the truth, wasn't it? It would be a pain to lay on your back if you had two stiff flag poles like that. And even more so if the tail remained its original length.

Nevertheless, now that he was more awake, he would chuckle at the other's mental squirming slightly as he leaned over a bit to blow some air into the demon's ear. "You do sound like something bothers you though. I'm not going to bite you if there's something you want to say."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 pm

W-Well at least the guy was rolling with it. Though how good that was the demon did not know and honestly wanted to kick his brain for the chaos it was causing right about now while his mouth seemed to just babble onward without his consent. "It would be very uncomfortable yes and honestly I am not even sure how the body would function with two sticks there." It was already complicated with one, but double? Hmm well that certainly caused a lot of questions he was unsure of the answer too. Though he wouldn't ponder it for long as the other leaned over and did what he did.

He closed his eyes as his ear twitched. He liked the sensation, but....was what he was doing okay? Well his body didn't seem to care what was right or wrong as it continued to shiver lightly probably more so due to him resisting the urges that was flowing through him. It did not help that the other found this amusing nor the fact he made a statement he could not leave hanging.

The demon would swallow before opening his eyes and letting out a small breath trying to calm himself. "I.." he would pause as he briefly looked at the other as much as he could from his position then looking away again, he shook his head a bit. "What you are doing...is turning me on. And uh...I am not sure if that's okay or not. S-so...I umm..." Well the rest was fairly obvious. He was finding himself in a damn mind jam is what and apparently at a loss for words. Strange considering one would think he would be all over this rather than whatever this was. It was indeed a strange thing, but bad...he didn't think it was.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 pm

"I'd guess it would depend on the types of sticks. And where. One coming out of your butt would be a problem, but I'm sure there's still space on the front.", he would respond in a mildly amused tone. Besides, weird mutations happen. Maybe there was someone in the world who had two dicks? Albeit, that would certainly make certain actions weird to execute.

In any case, he would squint at the other for a moment before drawing his face back a bit so he could watch the demon better. When the guy spoke a moment later, he would blink with a faint hmmm, leaning over a tick later to pinch the other's cheek lightly. "Someday, you need to tell me where you get your odd logic from. Who am I to say whether what your body does is right or wrong? It's not like that's on me.", he would state, humming under his breath a bit. "Besides, if I wanted nothing to do with it, I could simply leave the bed and let you do your own thing. Problem solved." Really, if someone got pissed just because another person liked them enough for this to happen, then they were basically hating on what's essentially a compliment?
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:01 pm

"I suppose that is true and who knows. Perhaps there is." It wasn't impossible that was for sure. Just like it wasn't impossible for something odd to happen where the person had both male and female parts. Rare and probably came with complications of their own on either side, but the possibilities were out there.

That aside, the demon would feel the pinch on his cheek and chuckle a bit at the comment as he gave a weak smile. "I guess you can't tell me that and maybe I shouldn't over think. As for my logic...well if I ever figure it out, I'll be sure to share." His mind was a strange, strange place to be in really. Sometimes one had wonder if there was logic there at all. Anyway..."Yeah. I suppose you would," the demon would say as he shifted slightly under the other just to get a bit more comfortable as his body relaxed a bit. The things he did to himself man....
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:43 pm

"Do give me a detailed summary once you get to it please. It would make things a lot smoother I bet.", he would remark flippantly with a faint smirk. To be fair though, he didn't really expect the guy to explain everything to him clearly at the end of the day. One's mind is truly a complex thing to behold.

Regardless of logic issues, he would stick his tongue out at the other briefly before moving to poke mr. stick once more. "Should I keep going?" Well, he still seemed to be in amused mode, apparently.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:53 pm

"Heh. Perhaps," the demon would chuckle softly. He understood the other was poking at the matter and honestly he didn't mind. Maybe he could explain some things to him later if they really needed to be cleared up. Other than that it was what it was when it came to how the mind worked.

Speaking of things working, the demon might've grinned when the other stuck his tongue out at him, but the guy just had to go and poke him in the spot again causing the demon to tense up a bit as he bit his lip slightly as his head tilted back a bit and he closed his eyes. Why did...? Eh? That question.

"Are you going to keep tormenting me with a poke or are you going to go further with it?" he would ask as he kept his eyes closed, his mind a mess as it fought with itself, but his body...his body desired more. There was no lie about that nor the words that had escaped him. He wanted this and well if the other was amused then perhaps that was good or maybe it was bad depending on if the other choose to tease him versus diving right into things.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:08 pm

"Pfft, well it seems to be doing quite the good job by itself.", he would snort as he observed the guy's reaction to his simple pokes. "Maybe I could just poke you into oblivion.", he would muse nonchalantly, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. How long would it take that way? He would actually love to know that. On the other hand, maybe it would be no fun to keep doing the same thing over and over.

Nevertheless, he would stretch a bit before he hummed slightly. "How about this. Roll over on your side and I'll do something."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:24 pm

The demon would let out a strange sort of sound that was somewhere caught between a laugh and a huff as he shook his head a bit at the other's response. "I suppose it is and you would find the idea of tormenting me amusing wouldn't you?" he would say as he opened one of his eyes to look at the other. As for what was asked of him, the demon would eye the other for a bit his smile gone as he consider the offer.

"Okay,"
he would say after a moment more of thought as he shifted in his spot to face the other, not sure exactly what he was going to do, but at the same time more curious than scared.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

"Well, it's fun, isn't it?", he would comment with a faint smile, before adding an afterthought. "And to be fair, I kind of like the idea of that. It's more pleasing to catch a resisting fish than to just be handed one right off the bat. It's the same principle." In some way, at the very least. There was probably a better analogy he could have used for it, but this was the best his mind could some up with on the spot.

That aside, he would eye the other when he turned to face him. To be frank, he simply didn't feel like making too much effort here. To get a proper reach when the guy was on his back, he'd have to get on his fours and straddle the other, while like this they could both lay down and take it chill.

After a bit of watching, he would scoot closer to the guy, tilting his head a little in an attempt to kiss the demon, meanwhile letting his hand wander down to press his palm over the guy's pants this time instead of just simple momentary poking. If the other wanted to play, he could do that.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:21 pm

"I think it depends on the person being tortured," the demon would say back to the other and then looking over at him, he would smirk a bit. "Lucky for you I like the being tormented." It made the end result a bit better so in that regard they may be on the same page when it came to being gratified or not right away.

In any case, the demon became quiet after that watching the other watching him, his heart already beating a bit faster than usual. Even so, he remained more or less calm letting the other come closer to him. When the other moved to kiss him, he would close his eyes and move his head so he could meet the other half way. As he kissed the other, he rested his hands against the others chest though they would ball into small fist as the other's hand made its way downward and pressed against him.

He would make a soft "mmm" sound as he shifted his top leg a bit opening his legs slightly wider perhaps to give the other more room to play in.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:20 pm

"Is that so?", he would give the other an amused glance. Well, that was good to know, he'd guess. Should probably note that for future instances just in case.

Regardless, he would he would hum in the back of his throat as he kept up with the kiss, only pausing for a moment to bite the other's lower lip slightly. His free hand would remain on the bed for the time being, as he couldn't really do a whole lot with it from that position. Plus, the other was kind of taking up the space between them with his own hands now that they were on him. As for the other, he would remain mostly were he was. He didn't necessarily need a wider amount of space when going to the side wasn't too important. Instead, he would take to rubbing him up and down for now.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 pm

"It is," the demon would respond back meeting that amused glance easily enough. He had strange taste and maybe even some he had yet to discover, but for some reason being teased or tormented in a good way did things to him normal means didn't. Why he could not tell, but that odd detail was there.

That aside, the demon would match the other pace in the kissing letting out a faint laugh when the other bite his lip. It was an interesting sensation, but one he would return with a nibble of his own as he was released. His head would move upward slightly as his tongue moved to kind of hook the other's upper lip to slid it into his mouth as he applied a bit of pressure to the other's lip. His arms would move to wrap loosely around the other in a way he could hold him, but not bind him as they continued to kiss and when the other began rubbing him up and down the demon would move his hips a bit as he moaned softly, the sensation the action through him wonderful.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:34 pm

He would only let out a faint hmph when the other laughed at his bite for some reason. He had no idea what was funny about it, but he wasn't going to question it mid-action, so it was what it was. Nevertheless, he wouldn't protest the bite back nor the tongue invasion. He was alright with some rough handling, so for the time being he would go along with the game, poking his tongue against the other's.

When the demon went hugging him, he would move his free had to rest it against the guy's chest for the moment with a faint chuckle at the reaction he got to his playing around. He would keep it up for a while longer before making an attempt to grab at the other through his pants.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 pm

The demon was easily amused and the light chuckle was only a sign he was having fun. Though he wasn't sure if the other's hmph was good or not, but as long as the other wasn't stopping or protesting things perhaps it was okay. Pushing the minor worry aside, he would feel the other's tongue against his and in turn he would play back a slight bit just letting himself enjoy the play.

As time went on and the other began to play even more with him, the demon would keep his eyes closed feeling the other's hand against his chest and hearing the faint chuckle he continued to rub him. The demon was enjoying it as he smiled slightly at the sensation that felt so good and then something else happened. Something he was not prepared for: the other unexpectedly grabbing him.

When the action occurred the demon 's body would react without his commands. His head would move back from the other as his eyes squeezed shut a bit tighter as an involuntary "Ah!" Of pleasure, shock, and something else he could not describe escaped him. His grip on the other would tighten slightly as his hands pressed against the other's back and his hips jerked forward. It was a strange sensation for sure, but he kind of liked it despite how odd it was.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum