» Desert Tunes
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:08 pm by Rika

» Data Dump for Calabus
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 am by Rika

» Transformation
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:21 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: Ideas for Characters for NA
Wed May 23, 2018 7:52 pm by Rika

» Lazarus and Wyatt (Testing Characters)
Mon May 21, 2018 4:34 pm by Sharaku

» An Artsy Date with a Not So Artsy Title
Fri May 11, 2018 6:08 pm by Rika

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Rika

Sharaku

The Things That Happen After Resting

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Rika on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:49 am

"Perhaps it is you and well if you don't like to play that way, then you don't. It is fair enough." And honestly it was. Everyone had preferences after all. That aside though the demon would hum a bit at the next one.
"Well no. I did have control of what I did, even though you had the control over the pleasure. For someone who did what worked, you did mighty well," the demon would begin with an amused smile. When he heard the other comment, he would just chuckle for the moment before becoming distracted by the other's fussing over his request.

"My, my. So grumpy in the morning are we?" the demon would say as he stuck his tongue at the other, but then with the play dying down he would continue as he moved shortly after the other had rested on his back. "Well, it is because I was kind of getting uncomfortable on my side," he would say as he swung his leg over the other before attempting to settle on him in a straddle position. If he was successful, he would observe the other from his position on top of before moving a bit so that he was able to lay against the other, his head resting against his left shoulder as he sighed a bit relaxing. He was planning to answer the previous question, but before that he was seeing if this was okay or not.
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:53 am

"I could do it. It just has that 'what's the point of this?' effect to it." He wouldn't get mad if he was tied up, as long as he was still comfortable enough. A simple thing like having his hands bound or such he'd deal with. He just didn't really see the big positives of doing it. In any case, he would snort a bit. "Don't forget I'm a man too. I think I have a good idea of how it all works." It's a whole lot easier when you pretty much know what you're doing, aside from personal preferences which can be applied on the go anyway.

"Grumpy is my base mode of being.", he'd remark with a mock roll of his eyes. Well, it was somewhat true though. He tended to be a grump about things a lot, really. "Hnnnn?", he would give the other an odd look as the guy decided to climb onto him and use him as a makeshift bed. "Laying on an uneven sack of bones and meat is more comfortable than the bed? Am I ever going to understand the backwards logic?", he'd question, half-jokingly, half-seriously. Really, he would have thought it would be much more comfy on a bed which is made for resting than on someone's body where you'd have random body parts digging into you the wrong way and all that problematic stuff.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 pm

"I am afraid, I don't have an answer for ya. Since the only one I can give is my own opinion of the matter, which is on a different spectrum than yours." The demon would give a small smile at that one showing that he respected the differences and honestly he wouldn't tie up the other unless he asked him too. So that area was probably not problematic for them at all. Maybe. He'd have to see.

"You may be a pretty boy, but I didn't forget," the demon would say with a soft chuckle. He didn't doubt the other. In fact when it happened, he just let it go as it would expecting nothing out of the matter. The fact that it had gone the way it had was a plus in the matter. That aside though, things would move elsewhere as the demon shook his head with a smirk. "You know I find that kind of attractive. Your grumpiness. It is an interesting contrast with how kind you can be." It really was a strange combination that at first may seem not to work or maybe even frustrating, but the more the demon got to know the guy the more this grumpiness seemed less like a personal attack and became instead just a natural part of life. It could make things tough sure, but the demon was sure he had quirks that things a challenge for the other.

Speaking of quirks, the demon would hear the guy's reaction and saw that odd look on his face before he settled onto him. Frowning a bit as a blush covered his face, the demon would respond being surprisingly more firm in his decision than usual.

"The bed is nice, but I did and do like laying upon. It's just comforting is all," the demon would say as he kept his eyes from looking at the other. He would stay still on the other for a moment before moving to grab at the other's arms trying to move them so that the guy was holding him. "Don't think too hard about my logic and just hold me, okay?" he would his tone a bit commanding, but not to the point where it was like you better do this or else sort of deal. He was still blushing, but kept his head down hoping the other wouldn't catch it. He just liked being close to the other, even if his ways were odd as hell. He hoped that the other could understand that...or the fact this was kind of a bigger step than usual for him. He wasn't used to being assertive or direct like this, so yeah....

Well wherever that went the demon would stay in his spot not moving unless the other pushed him off or something. He would remain quiet for a bit taking mental breaths to calm down a bit before opening his mouth. "You said that you are not into the whole sex thing, so....why did you give me a hand job then?" He would ask curiously as he continued to rest against the other.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 pm

"Until it explodes and I bite your ass off.", he would state in a deadpan when the demon commented on his grumpy moods. There was kind of a gauge too. Nothing good came out of him getting too grumpy, as he could easily cross into irritation territory once it went past a certain line.

At any rate, he would give the other a blank stare for a moment, as he considered the words given. Comforting his ass, to be honest. Like, he was fine with cuddling in general, but this was one of the cases where he just had to be like W H Y. The other wasn't a little feather, and he wasn't sure how pleased he was at the idea of becoming a sandwich due to a person being plopped down on him. How was that more comfortable than making use of the bed right there? It just made absolutely no sense to him. Well, he could be stubborn too, and it didn't seem like he really wanted to move his arms as he gave the guy a skeptical look. "Kind of hard to do when I pretty much have an equivalent of a sizeable chunk of packs of potatoes on top of me right now. You do realize you're not the weight of a comfy blanket, yes?" While he was willing to settle for some oddness, he wasn't exactly a cushion and this was going to start being uncomfortable if he let it go on for much longer. He had no idea if it was really just him, but being flattened wasn't on his list of 'I love this' activities.

Anyhow..."I don't...hate it? It just doesn't do a whole lot for me, I suppose. It's kind of like doing something because you know it brings good results and is a nice thing to do. Wanting to have sex and all that is not the only motivation one can have to participate in such." Well, simply put at least.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 am

“Well let’s hope that won’t happen.” Honestly he didn’t want the guy annoyed or snapping at him. He didn’t like conflict and the times it came up between them were nothing nice, so yeah. The longer they could avoid that better. Though….one would have to wonder if maybe conflict was about break out over the current situation.

The demon would take notice of the other’s resistance to his request and when he heard the other’s words, he was quiet for a moment as he bit his lip mentally struggling with himself. At first this whole thing seriously upset him as the part of him that wanted cuddle time even if he did do something odd was pretty much rejected. He wanted to snap at the guy, but no….he couldn’t do that. That would lead to nowhere, but a fight that honestly wasn’t needed. It took him a few seconds to step away from the emotion and just see the situation for what is instead of a catastrophe of some sort. It was hard first step, but perhaps this practice would be for the better and get easier with time.

In any case, the demon would sigh a bit as he remained lying on the other for a few seconds longer as he spoke. “You know, it wouldn’t hurt to just go along with the matter for a bit. You know hold me, stroke my hair, etc. Even if it was for a little bit that would’ve been fine,” the demon said his voice calm, but serious before he was shaking his head and sitting up a bit so he could look down at the guy. “I understand I am not light, so I won’t crush you anymore,” the demon would say with a light smirk before shifting just enough to plant a kiss on the guy’s forehead. From there, he would slid off the other and settle by his side moving in close so that he could wrap his arm around the guy’s stomach area lightly and rest his head against the other’s shoulder a bit. Well at least he wasn’t acting like he used to and acting as if the world was going to end from that one error.

Once settled he would respond back to the other’s words. “That’s very considerate of you, but that leaves me in a pickle. If sex doesn’t mean anything to you, then how can I pay back the favor, hmm?” he would ask as his tail flicked a bit against the bed.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 am

Well...sorry but not sorry, to be honest. There were plenty ways to cuddle when laying down, so he wasn't really obliged to want to do it in the one position that made him uncomfortable. He hadn't said no to the cuddling anyway. Just to how it was being done. It probably would have gotten a bit rough if the other started snapping at him about it and all that. There really did not need to be a reason to.

"I don't quite approve of becoming a sandwich for no real reason. I can do all of those things without you flattening me too, so I don't see the big difference. Except for the fact that I find this mildly uncomfortable." You go and try having a person lay most of their weight of you. It's not all that pleasant, honestly. Unless you quite literally become a pillow. In any case, he would give a faint hmph to the actions the other took afterwards, closing his eyes for the time being as he moved one arm to rest it on the one the demon was wrapping around him.

"Just....hm...I don't really know."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

"I understand," the demon would say and honestly he did get where the guy was coming from, so he saw no point pushing the matter into a territory it honestly didn't belong. Can't get mad with someone for not giving you cuddles when they were uncomfortable. That was kind of dumb in the end when one viewed it rationally versus emotionally.

That matter aside though, the demon would let the other move his arm over his, a soft purr coming from him as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

"You don't know? Well, that is alright. you don't have to know. We can figure it out along the way,"
the demon would say in soft tones as he continued to rest against the other.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

He would hum faintly. "I'm honestly not used to wanting something from people. I can't really think of anything I'd need...." It just didn't feel like there was something he needed from another person, really. Never did, so it was kind of baffling to try to come up with a thing.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 pm

"Heh. I am just opposite. I am not used to people not needing anything from me, so I find this odd..." But maybe this was okay. It wasn't like he was demanding the other to come up with something just for the sake of having something needed anyway. "I suppose I'll have to get used to receiving, but not giving back....though that makes me feel guilty." He wasn't quite sure what to do with that desire to give back. Even less so if the other party truly wanted nothing back. It was going to be strange for him for sure.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 pm

"I'm used to be independent. Doing a thing myself was always better than relying on someone else's aid. I have no idea what could I even ask for...." At the moment, at least. The other could try to throw up suggestions for him to consider maybe. Perhaps that would help? He had no idea, really. He would shake his head slightly though. "There's no need to feel guilty if I don't mind it. It's not like you're holding things back."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:29 pm

"Independent, heh," the demon would repeat softly. He would pause for a bit thinking before he spoke again. "I was always the one to be commanded and depended upon, so I am not very good about making suggestions in this situation. However, maybe if you liked a particular thing and wanted me to do it you could just ask. Like the whole preference of hugging and cuddling. Stuff like that is start." Well it was a small suggestion, but honestly he didn't know what to suggest. He was used to the other party being ready with a desire for him to fulfill, so suddenly having nothing to go on was strange....but not in a bad way. It was just something new is all. As for that last response...

"I guess so, but it still doesn't make it easy to shut it off," the demon would say smiling a bit. "Annoying really." Why couldn't he throw away the side of him that was so worried about everything? Seriously. He would stress out way less. Ah well. More work to be done with himself.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:54 am

"Nhh...I can't. It doesn't really work...", he would frown, getting somewhat fidgety in their position. There's no point in a start that has no finish. Because that's technically what it usually was in the end. And well, he really had no wishes for the other anyway. If he was forced to come with something, it would likely just be along the lines of 'just leave me alone'. He couldn't deal with too much pampering and the like.

He would shake his head with a huff. "Then I guess you'll be annoyed constantly. I just...don't do things that way." And he couldn't make himself. He'd just burn out if he tried hard to think up things he might want. There's no guarantee he would even come up with anything that wasn't pointless.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

"It's okay. I am not demanding anything be requested. That would be unfair and make things rougher than need be. As for annoyance," the demon would pause and chuckle softly at this one. "That is towards myself and not at you. My mind just takes a moment to adjust to something different. Habit that ingrained in me deeply are a challenge to tweak or change at times when I run into something new. It's nothing harmful to you. More of just a mental battle between me, myself and I." And honestly that is what it was. Just his mind's strange way of adapting. Nothing to be done about it. All one could do is swim through the mess.

When the other became fidgety, the demon would shift a bit his arm shifting slightly as he rested his hand on the guy's stomach and looked up at him. "Hmm? You want to move?" He wasn't exactly trying to hold the guy there after all.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:24 am

"That's...not really towards that. It's more of a personal problem there." He still had to say something here and there, even when it wasn't a direct request. Yet, that tended to land him in mess too...for reasons.

Anyhow, he would sigh when the other asked the question, promptly rolling himself over onto his stomach, his face pressing into the pillow. "I hate life."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:53 am

The demon would frown slightly listening to what the other said. He would move his arm when the other rolled over onto his belly and buried his face in the pillow. He would hear what the other said and bite his lip.

"Sharaku..." that was all he could manage to get out. He didn't have words to comfort the guy, but he did feel for him. He wasn't sure how to express what he felt or that he was there for him without potentially using the wrong words, so he tried a different approach as he sat up a bit and reached out to stroke the guy's hair. He was quiet for a moment before speaking. "Personal problems and hatred towards life...would talking about it help?" He would ask gently unsure what was the correct way to comfort the guy, but he tried nonetheless.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:50 pm

He would snort. "Realistically? No. Nothing really helps me anyway." He could talk all he wanted, but not like that solved problems any. It kinda just made them hang in the air and make for awkward atmosphere. Not that it wouldn't get that way even without talk, but whatever.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:27 pm

"Nothing huh?" the demon would repeat not having much else to add at the moment. He knew that trying to make the situation brighter might have the opposite effect, so...what to do? The demon would become silent as he thought on that as he stroked stroked the other's hair. At least he could do his best to be there for the other even if he had no clue what to say or do at the moment.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:26 am

"Nnnn....don't." He didn't really want to be all 'don't touch me' all of a sudden, but the petting was honestly giving him the creepers right now. Why? Hell if he really knew. It kind of just did. With a sigh, he would proceed to roll over onto his side, facing the other for now. "This is getting tiring...."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:02 am

"Okay." The demon would say the words softly as he moved his hand away from the other. He would remained propped up for the moment as he looked down at the bed a bit as his tail curled in thought. His face was calm, even if inside he was having a mental war with himself. Telling himself this was okay. That he was doing his best even if he felt he could do more. This was okay.

He would stay quiet for a bit his eyes drifting back to the other when he moved and faced him. To what he heard he would lower his eyes to the sheets again. "What is tiring?" he would ask in a calm soft voice as he began to fidget a bit, his fingers messing with a sting on the bed.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm

"All the...mess...", he would state, pausing for a bit to try and figure out how to even address this matter. It didn't seem like he was getting out of this one, so the only thing to do was to try to deal with it somehow. He would scratch the side of his head with a sigh. "Don't you see it? The way I go back and forth with everything. I said I wanted to hug a while ago, but now that we were doing it, I just didn't anymore. I'm just tired of this being a pain. I keep losing interest in things way too soon. It's also why I don't want to ask you to do things in return. I'd likely just want to stop half-way through and make you feel like you aren't doing well enough. But it's just my mood being too unstable for it to really work...." One moment he was kind of into something, and the next he just wanted to be left alone. His mood appeared to be very easy to make fluctuate, which affected his want to do some things a lot as well.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:49 pm

The demon would look listen to what the other said his ears twitching slightly as he kept his eyes lowered as he chewed on his lip a bit nervously. He wasn't sure what to say or how to approach this matter without it potentially blowing up in his face, but he had to say something. So he would open his mouth and let what came out came out.

"I've noticed, but never connected it to your mood swings. Honestly, you aren't wrong when you say I did feel like I was doing something wrong in all cases. It is confusing and hard to swallow. Even more so because I don't know how to help or fix the situation. I know telling you how I feel on the matter won't make you feel better, but I can't exactly sugar coat this either, so....here we are."
He would wrap the string around his finger and give it a tug snapping it from the sheet. Messing with the now free string, the demon would shake his head a bit and continue. "I wish I knew how to make this particular area suck less, but I don't know how to." How do you make something like this better and not dig yourself into a grave? Was there really anyway to do this right?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Yeah yeah....well, he knew as much as that. This wasn't really a case of him wanting the other to try and make things better on the spot. It just....happened to come up, and it wouldn't help him to go and lie about it. Plus, it was probably good for the guy to at least be aware of the stuff. With a huff, he would roll over onto his back again.

"I'm...not asking you to go and fix this. If it was as easy as that, I would have already done it myself. I just want you to know that it isn't really you not doing things well enough. I get...apathetic towards things very easily. I have my moments of just wanting to hate on everything, honestly, but it isn't your fault.''
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 pm

The demon was quiet for a bit as he watched the other for a few seconds before shifting to rest on his stomach as he stared off to the side.

"I hear what you are saying and I get it. I recognize I can't fix it and you don't want me too, but still all I know how to do is be here, adapt, and weather out the bad,"
the demon would stop himself and shake his head with a soft snort. "Like I am not brushing you off or anything. I just don't know what I am suppose to say or do for that matter. You tell me this and I appreciate it. Really I do, but even so it doesn't stop me from wanting to react in some way. I want to say something or touch you...anything to try and make the burden easier for you. And yet I feel troubled because I understand where you're coming from, but I don't know how not to feel or react. Or do things that would make you feel guilty due to me flinching or something." The demon would frown at the wall in front of him. "Maybe I am rambling and going off track here. Let me shut up." And so he would as he closed his eyes for a bit resting his chin on his folded arms as his tail twitched at the end. A signal he was thinking and anxious, even though he wanted more than anything to turn it off. He supposed it was what it was and whatever hell came from this he'd deal with it he supposed. That is all he could do.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:49 am

Staring at the ceiling blankly for a moment, he would soon shift slightly, bending one leg over the other as he put his hands behind his head. "I wasn't asking you to act in a certain way or say certain things either. I simply figured I might as well put this out to avoid unnecessarily hurt feelings coming up later. No real expectations beyond that, honestly. I don't particularly feel depressed over this anymore, so you needn't worry about me. I just...", he would sigh. "I suppose I'm trying to make the point that I can't always do this. I'm more of a fighter than a cute cuddly bear. I'd go catch you a bear for dinner bare-handed if you asked me to, but apparently a cuddle session ends my life....", he would snort, with a somewhat amused shake of his head.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 pm

The demon would shift his head burying his face into his arms a bit as he sighed lightly. After a few seconds, he would turn his head to face the other with a small smile on his face. "I hear ya. i was just telling ya how the matter makes me feel is all. As for depression...you sure bounce back from the shit way quicker than I do." It was interesting really how opposite they were. "In any case, i am a cuddle bot; however, I won't force it upon you. As for fighting. Well you can do that and I'd appreciate the meat brought to the table. I'll be sure to cook it up into something nice we can both enjoy with a glass of wine." It was a bit sad the other didn't do cuddling, but the guy proved he could do it for short bursts so maybe this was okay. The demon would have to see how it went. Either way it wasn't the end of the world if he couldn't have snuggles and cuddles. He'd find a way to deal with it. He always did find a way after all.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next