» Desert Tunes
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:08 pm by Rika

» Data Dump for Calabus
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 am by Rika

» Transformation
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:21 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: Ideas for Characters for NA
Wed May 23, 2018 7:52 pm by Rika

» Lazarus and Wyatt (Testing Characters)
Mon May 21, 2018 4:34 pm by Sharaku

» An Artsy Date with a Not So Artsy Title
Fri May 11, 2018 6:08 pm by Rika

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

Sick Times Are Not Fun

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Sick Times Are Not Fun

Post by Rika on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:52 pm

The demon would linger in the hallway taking note of the wall color before moving further in. He took notice of two closed doors as he rounded the bend in the hallway, but he wouldn't poke his nose in places he wasn't suppose to go. This wasn't his space after all and he wasn't quite sure of the other's rules. In any case, he would hear the other's mumble as he entered the large room that he suppose was a living room. To his right was a large TV and some lava lamps and a rather large moon pillow near by.

Then alllll the way across the space was what he thought was maybe a cabinet against the wall and further back a glass table where various items sat: a laptop, a TV remote, and a cup of tea....pretty much whatever was need was right there and where was Sharaku? Stretched out on the sofa further back resting and the cat was with him. "Well you seem to be comfortable," the demon would say with a small smirk. Honestly he was relieved the guy was chilling versus moving around, but he wouldn't say anything about that as he remained standing where he for the time being; however, his eyes would land on something on the sofa. It was a black thing with an upset face. A plushie octopus? How curious.....
Rika
Admin

View user profile http://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:08 pm

He would squint up at the ceiling in thought for a while as if debating how to respond to that. "My suffering is endless, although this probably would be one of the better places to die at.", he would comment flatly a moment later. To be fair, he did look worse for wear, and it was obvious enough that he was sick at a glance. You can only be so comfortable like that, even if you were laying on a fluffy cloud or such.

He couldn't really see the other too well from his current position, so he wouldn't comment further, as he had no idea what the other was staring at exactly...nor was he really trying to figure that out. Meanwhile, the large cat would turn his attention towards the newcomer, seemingly sizing him up, with his tail waving from side to side slightly.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 pm

The demon would continue to stare at the toy for a bit before his eyes drifted down to the other as he got silence for a while after speaking. The guy didn't look to great, but then again the demon hadn't expected the guy to be looking great. If he had come over and Sharaku looked perfectly normal, he would have to wonder about a lot of things and if that Sharaku was actually Sharaku.

That aside, the demon would find his smirk fading as he heard the other's words. "You are not going to die. We just need to get you better is all," the demon would say as he took one step towards the other, but paused as he noticed the cat was watching him. If he had his tail out it would be flicking as he watched the cat for a moment debating something before giving the cat a small smile. "Hello again, Neptune," he would say before attempting to move to come closer to the one laying on the sofa.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 am

He would huff as he furrowed his brows a bit. "I can't even have fun with my existential crisis anymore?", he would grumble slightly before squinting up towards the other. "Why are you so keen on countering me anyway? It almost sounds like you actually believe I'm being depressed about this." He honestly couldn't be sure at all. On one hand, it could also just be the demon trying to joke back somehow, but it really sounded a bit too much like an attempt to change his mind on the subject or such. There wasn't a whole lot of 'funny factor' in that statement.

That said, it seemed that talking didn't agree with him right at that moment, as he ended up having another minor coughing fit, which also redirected the blue cat's attention towards him, causing the feline to try to scoot over and sniff at him. Somehow, he would manage to wave Neptune off with an inconsistent mumble of 'shoo, are you trying to get sick too now?', which seemed to work in getting the cat to hop off of him and onto the floor. With the weight off him, he would proceed to sit up, his coughing finally calming down as he wheezed out a somewhat dry response. "I'm sure he says hi too."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:38 pm

The demon would shake his head a bit at that one. "Never said you couldn't," he would begin and then at the other comment he would rub the back of his neck a bit. "Well, it is not that. I was honestly just responding back to the comment and taking it at face value.I didn't think you were being serious, even if I am trying to be positive in comparison to you. Would you have preferred some dark sarcastic comment in turn?" He didn't understand what was wrong with responding back in a positive manner. He understood the other wasn't being serious, but apparently he had missed how to play this game or something. He wasn't sure, but then again he wasn't about to let this bring him down. They were different in their approaches so it was what it was.

...Until the other started coughing again. Rika would watch the exchange and wince internally at that one. "You need some water?" the demon would ask as he watched the other until the coughing subsided. As for the comment about the cat, the demon would shake his head. "That is good to know." As he paused for now in his tracks in case he needed to go elsewhere instead. He did note the cat was on the floor, but he wasn't bothered as his focused remained on Sharaku.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:53 am

He would huff at that. "You pretty much went, denied what I said and tried to turn it around. How does that not sound like you basically saying I cannot really do what I want there?" It's not like the other agreed with him, and trying to kill his atmosphere and turn it into some positive gibberish seemed very much equivalent to telling him he can't have his gloomy stuff exist because it's wrong. After all, you don't always have to say something word for word for it to carry that certain implication. Nevertheless, he would frown a bit..."Maybe? It just really sounded like you were countering me and trying to change my vibe into something positive by reacting the way you did, so I had to ask for what exactly you intended with that." He wasn't quite able to tell the seriousness of it for some reason? And the other even did away with his smirk while giving that comment, which only added to the confusion of it.

Anyway...He would shake his head a bit there. "No..and I made some tea earlier anyway. It should be cool enough by now." Though liquids didn't particularly help the cough much, to be honest. Maybe if he poured them into his lungs, but that was in fact a horrible idea for many reasons. That said, he would remain silent afterwards, just watching as Neptune decided to approach Rika and paw at the bottom of his jeans.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:52 pm

The demon would sigh a bit at the other as he shook his head. "So what now anything I say or do that is not in line with your darker humor is an automatic sign I am saying you can't do that sort of stuff?" Honestly if that was the case then it was best if he just shut up and not respond at all. "Maybe, huh?" the demon would repeat back to himself as he watched the other for a moment before shifting his weight the left and cross his arms with a small frown. "Honestly sometimes I am just rolling with the punches and not trying to do anything with my comments." Did...every comment have to have a purpose. Couldn't something be said just for fun or whatever? Maybe he just didn't get the way the other thought or something, but this little snag could make things a bit tough if the guy seriously had an issue with the way he spoke. Honestly what could one do if another got ruffled for anything that was said?

Well wherever that went, the demon would watch the other as he sat up and mentioned the tea. "Ah okay," he would say before becoming distracted by the cat who not only came to him, but was pawing at his jeans. Unlike before where he tensed up and became highly nervous around the cat, he was relatively calm as his frown turned into a soft smile.

"Hello there. You gonna let me pet ya this time?" he would ask keeping an eye on the cat's behavior as he reached out to try and pet the cat. Last thing he wanted was for the cat to tear his pants, but he suppose if it wasn't to be petted then maybe he could play a bit with the cat. He wasn't quite sure and to be honest he was hear more for Sharaku than the cat. Still...couldn't ignore the four legged family members right?
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 pm

He would squint slightly. "I don't...get it. How am I even supposed to respond to a comment that is not meant to do anything?" He was honestly just confused. What was he supposed to say? Especially when he did not agree with said comment, or simply did not wish to go along with it. Ignore and kill the conversation with silence? What do you say when you don't quite have anything nice to say about the thing...and the matter isn't even supposed to mean anything anyway?

He would just make a light 'Mmmn' noise towards the tea topic, actually leaning over to pick up the cup as he watched the interaction happening. The large cat would sort of allow the pet, though he seemed more interested in going and cirlcling around the guy's legs.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:33 am

The demon would scratch his cheek at this one. "Honestly, I am not sure how to explain those sorts of comments since it is typically just parts of conversation. You hear something and then adapt your words and what you say to it. As for comments being meaningless. Well it has some meaning in the fact that it kind of needs to for our brains to translate what we are saying into words and such." He would pause a bit to take a small breath and to brush some of his wild hair behind his ear. "Anyway, respond how you want. There is no right or wrong way after all." Just rather confusing ways, but that was another story.

Now then cat time.

The good news was the cat kind of sort of let him do some petting, but now the large cat was circling his legs. Curious as to what the cat was doing, Rika would watch the cat circle him, his nose unintentionally twitching as he almost sniffed at the animal much like he would in fox form, but he caught himself just before he could act on that instinct. Whoops.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:18 am

He would just frown at that. "That makes no sense...It's not like the only meaning behind what is said is based on the fact that it can't be unintelligible gibberish, is it?" Well, he could start randomly talking about dogs and poop even when the subject wasn't about it at all...the words would be understandable as long as he kept making normal sentences...would that give the comments actual meaning in the situation? Uh, not really? "I don't think I even understand what you're saying right now..." Besides, his brain was honestly fried right now, considering he was sick. Still... "I don't know how am I supposed to take that though. You clearly did not like the way I originally responded all that much, so claiming I can say whatever I choose with it being okay regardless sounds like a bit of bullshit.", he would state somewhat dryly. Yeah, because the other would totally just let him have his way no matter what he said. He didn't quite see that happening, even if he just took this current exchange as an example.

That aside...what was the cat doing? Mostly just observing, honestly. But being largely a wild cat in blood, he did tend to display hunt like behaviors here and there, thus the use of what looked like 'circling the prey'. Luckily for the demon, he wasn't on the food menu today. Not that such could happen unless he was dealing with an actual big ass wild cat anyway. Eventually, it seemed that the blue furred feline was satisfied enough for the moment, and would hop back up onto the sofa now that there was a free space on it, proceeding to sit down and watch from there.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Rika would watch the other finding himself being internally stressed, but surprisingly he did not show on the outside as he was quiet for a moment, considering how to approach this. In the end he choose to be blunt about the matter. “Look. I am gonna say what I am gonna say and you are going to say what you are going to say. It is clear that at times we come to a path where we misunderstand each other or just don’t follow the logic behind the way someone speaks. Even so, why are you fussing so much about it. Yes, I don’t agree with having gloomy thoughts all the time and perfer to be optimistic, but just say because I say something opposite to what you are saying doesn’t mean I am trying to stomp or your fun or am reacting so you can give me an certain response. Honestly if I did that I would have to wonder about speaking at all. How is fun to even attempt to talk to someone if all they did was react or counter what I said just so I could react the way they wanted? I find that a bit dumb and also insane. I can’t you or your reactions and you can’t control mine. All we can do is do our best to adapt to it and not act like everything done is an attack upon ourselves or our ways just because the other is the polar opposite of us.” He wasn’t being defensive here, but actually just laying out the facts and poking at a problem they seemed to come across a lot, trying to communicate without triggering the other. It was a game of hot potato, but with a bomb instead. The game was stressful and honestly Rika was to the point where he was tired of waiting for it to explode. He just wish they could talk without either them getting ruffled when the other didn’t say or do something that was to their standards.

In any case, he would be quiet after that as his attention was drawn to the cat that was circling him. He was more amused at the cat than afraid and was a bit sad when the cat decided to join its owner on the sofa versus staying around. Heh. He suppose that one wasn’t a cuddle bot like Andromeda. Either way the demon would eventually shift in his spot and drift towards the pillow on the floor versus the sofa that was taken over by cat and man. Looking at the moon pillow with mild curiosity, he would eventually sit in the center of it with his legs crossed and facing the other. For now he was quiet as he settled.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:09 am

Well, for the most part...he wasn't fussing as much as just being confused about it all. Though he was certainly getting increasingly annoyed by it all as the situation progressed. Oh yes, the other was right...except for the fact that he did not care. He didn't understand what was he going to get from going out of his way and leaping over hurdles to be nice and adapt to whatever was being said. It typically failed to mean anything to him. It was an extra chore that only succeeded at draining his mood. You can be yourself...but was there a need to keep throwing that into his face when he didn't ask for any of it in the first place? Why couldn't he just be left to his own devices? It's not like this was helping him in any way. In fact, being forced into interactions like this was only making him feel more shit right now. He had been just fine without an extra mouth floating around his apartment.

He would just give the other a blank stare for a while, though if the guy was perceptive enough, it wouldn't be hard to tell from the atmosphere that the mood was honestly hitting a freezing point at the moment. It was actually a surprise that the cup in his hand didn't shatter on him from how tightly he had been gripping it. Maybe he was a little bit too easy to anger when he wasn't feeling okay....Or perhaps he was simply getting to the point of being far too tired of dealing with these things constantly...

He would narrow his eyes at the guy, his tone rather biting despite the slight rasping present due to his sickness. "It's not fun...but I'm far beyond really caring. I don't see company as fun in the first place. Putting on a friendly face and breaking my neck to adapt to someone is just work. Maybe something is wrong with me, but I honestly don't see the benefit of it. I wasn't telling you I didn't care for help coming over for no reason before. It's been barely ten minutes since you waltzed in and I'm already starting to have a headache and feeling more shitty than before. The effort involved in maintaining a friendly conversation with someone is just extra stress by default, especially since I can't find any motivation to make me really care. You want to know what I'm fussing about? Probably the fact that I sort of kind of hate dealing with people. That alone is enough to constantly annoy me.", he would snort somewhat indignantly. Well, the other had his answer now. Wherever that would go was a mystery...

Nevertheless, he really wasn't lying there. He was honestly about to have a pounding headache from this, and the fact that being sick in itself messed with his head only made it happen that much faster. His mood was really not good right now, and sadly for the guy, he was the exact opposite when he was down. Or in general really. He sunk his teeth into other people rather than hating on himself. Which wasn't all that surprising considering what his issues were though. He was way more likely to hate on life than have problems with himself personally.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Rika would sit on the pillow, feeling the energy in the room become chilling as he looked over at the other who was sitting on the sofa perhaps fuming internally at the situation. However, despite this Rika would not flinch as he met that narrowed expression with a leveled glanced. He would let the other speak and once he was done, he was quiet as he watched the other with an unreadable expression.

Internally he was hurting and furious as multiple questions came at him as his emotions tried to take over and rule his thoughts; however, he would fight them down and remind himself that despite how biting the answer was, that not all of that was true.

"I find that hard to believe when you willingly go out of your way to help another. Or even agree to hang out or spend time with another when you could clearly do something else. I don't see anything wrong with you outside of the fact for whatever reason you are resistant to opening up to the fact that you do need help at times and in turn need someone." He would say the words calmly enough as he kept the other's gaze. He wasn't dismissing the facts or ignoring the fact that this one was more independent and suffered from something that made him way out of the box when it came to relationships. He wasn't tossing that out, but he honestly couldn't just sit there and take all that without saying something. No if he shelled up what good would that do.

In any case, he would sigh a bit as he shook his head and got back to his feet. "Look. I am not going anywhere and perhaps we should pick this up another time. If it is giving you a headache and making you feel worse, perhaps its best if you laid down and rest instead." The demon would suggests as he moved to come closer to the other watching carefully the guy's actions and behavior.

Last edited by Rika on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:19 am

It was hard to tell whether it was even the situation or just him having a really bad day this time around, but he was certainly in quite the angry mode at the moment. And tired, but it would appear that such only boosted his irritation levels further. He would tsk slightly. "If I ignore them, then they'd go around burying me in their hurt feelings, and that's arguably worse than tolerating an occasional hang out. Do tell me though, if I apparently need someone's help, why is it that I was way less stressed when I was alone?" If that were to be the truth, then he should be feeling better with the company, but it was clearly only succeeding in shaking him up more than was necessary.

He would frown at the other, not really willing to just give up at the moment as he proceeded to stand up himself.

"Except that laying down isn't going to make me feel any better right now." Resting didn't solve shit unless he wanted to be that guy who just plays dead and ignores the matter that's being a problem. Besides, he was getting the headache from the fact that he couldn't just be left alone for a moment, and laying down was clearly not going to make the other poof from his vicinity. Problem was that he was naturally quite hypervigilant and he had a hard time staying relaxed around somebody. It was just like this random feeling at the back of his mind constantly making him uncomfortable and on edge when someone was buzzing around him, and he just did not like it. How was he supposed to legitimately rest like that? It did not make sense.

"Besides-....." Well, it seemed like he was about to make an attempt to move suddenly, which did not result in anything positive. He had been pushing himself a lot from the moment he started getting pissed, but he had been too busy focusing on this thing that he didn't even notice that it already felt like he had somehow dipped his face in lava or something. Getting angry when you're already really sick and burning up is just a bad idea. Which was definitely hitting him at this point as he staggered backwards into the sofa with a hand on his face. "Ugh...I think I'm seeing double...why is..."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:01 pm

The demon would hear the words and feel sting and bit of them; however, he wouldn’t let the emotion show as he frowned at the other. So he did it just to keep himself from getting annoyed with others. He would ponder that for a bit as it made him wonder about other things; however, he wouldn’t push that matter for now as he focused on the question his frown only deepening with because he honestly had no answer to that. And when the other stood up, the demon would halt in his tracks watching the other as he continued to speak, the anger apparent.

Honestly the whole matter was starting to frustrate him, but that is when it happened. The guy went to move towards him and instead staggered. To this Rika tossed away his anger as he went to the guy and reached to try to support him. As soon as he touched the guy, he could feel the heat coming off the guy and that worried him, even if he was still irked about the talk.

“You only feel comfortable inside of your own bubbles and while I might’ve escalated the situation with my presence. I have a feeling that this sickness would’ve brought you down eventually. This is not a good state to try to be alone in. I don’t care how independent you are or how much hate company, you need help right now and I am going to just that help you until you are back on your feet,” the demon said in a quiet and firm voice that was unusual for him showing just how serious he was about the matter.

“As for the situation now, I need you to sit down. We are going to take your temperature. I think getting riled up on top of having the fever caused this issue,” the demon said staying by his and keeping his voice level and firm. He was giving no room for argument this time.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Yes, he wasn't doing the best at the moment, but he was still clearly not liking this. The other touching him made him flinch slightly, and he would proceed to glower at the guy despite the fact that his vision was nearly spinning right about then. "You having a feeling doesn't make you a fortune teller. I've been through worse shit before. Not like I'll be dying from this. And if I do, at least I'll get some silence and peace without having to attempt paying for it or something." Nevertheless, he would get down on the sofa, albeit not necessarily because he was told to. It was just too much effort to keep standing right now. Instead of sitting however, he would flop down on his back, kind of folding his arms over his face. Being pissy and angry aside, he did seem to be fairly distressed as well at this point. "No. Just...."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Rika saw the flinch and the way the other glowered at him. It could've come off intimidating, but the demon was willing to go through Hell's fire for the time being. Sharaku was sick and while he was hating on him like he was, he was more concerned about the guy's condition.

"No it doesn't, but it change the fact that you are sick and your stubborness to not let this go isn't good. You're making your conditions worse by fighting me. Also you may not be dying, but this path you're going down just may get you what you want if you don't chill out." Rika would tell the other keeping his stance firm against it all and when the other flopped down. Rika would sigh as he looked down at the other and shake his head.

"We need to take your temperature to see what we're dealing with, you know?" he began as he moved away. "In any case, we need to do something about that fever and you being over heated. Hmmm..I'll be back." The demon said before moving out of the living room area and back into the hall.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:13 am

His condition...well, to be fair the results of this were kinda a secondary problem, and if the other didn't take a step back and considered how to stop this from escalating, it likely wasn't going to turn around much. You can treat high temperature all you want, but if he wasn't going to calm down and stop aggravating it to begin with, it would only become a circle. He would acually laugh slightly, as much as he could in his current state. "That's great...I always wanted to know what it'd feel like to combust." Maybe he was a little out of it or something...

In any case, he would bare his teeth at the other a bit from his lying position. "Ughh...I've done that less than an hour ago. Stop getting all pedantic with me." It was unlikely his temperature was going to be more than minimally different from last time. Being angry just made your blood pressure higher and made it focus more where it was needed for that, which was why he was specifically getting lightheaded, but it wasn't going to largely change his overall temperature with the snap of a finger. He wouldn't really respond further right now, just curling up on his side, facing he back of he sofa as he stared at it blankly.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:44 am

Rika would sigh inwardly at this one, but surprisingly didn't react with anger. "That would be a sad end to you though," he would say in a calm voice before taking note of the other baring his teeth at him; however, he didn't flinch as he shifted his weight to move.

As he began to head towards the hallway, he would pause at the corner and look over at Sharaku who now had his back to him. "Okay." Was all he said before going into the hall and after peeking in the first door and finding that was not the room he was looking for he would open the other door further down the hall.

The bathroom.

He would look around the space before focusing on the cabinets. Opening them he would dig around looking for small towels. As he did this, he would let his mind do its own thing to address agitations, depressions, and what not that had sprung up from the "chat" they had been having earlier. He honestly felt like shit himself, but he couldn't break now. He needed to face this head on and just survive. He could worry about breaking down when he was more alone. Right now all he needed was a -- aha! He would find a small towel and after retrieving it, he would stand up and exit the bathroom.

Being quiet for now, he'd drift across the living room and go into the kitchen and after a bit of digging would hunt for a bowl. While the other was resting he could probably hear him moving about.

Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am

He would roll his eyes with a snort there. "Implying *cough* that my existence isn't sad anyway." It was honestly quite a mystery as to how he thought about himself sometimes. Was he always just joking or not? With his typically dry delivery, one likely couldn't be sure of what the truth was in most cases.

That said and done, he hadn't expected the other to just go along with what he had said, thus he would simply blink and not respond to that, having nothing smart to say at that moment. Outside of the out of binds agitation, his mind was a bit too foggy to actually think in extra details right then. He was still kind of seeing stars, so he would just remain where he was on his side, absentmindedly staring ahead. He did hear the other, but he couldn't see anyway, so there would be no input from him on that.
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 am

"I often times wonder if you are exaggerating when you say that." the demon would say as before moving to do what he was doing. He got the towel and drifted into the kitchen to get a bowl. It took him a moment both to find and retrieve the bowl. Once he did though, he would drift to the sink. and fill the bowl with cool water. before placing the towel in it. Once that was done, he would find a glass and fill it up with water too before returning with the items to the living room. He would approach the sofa, but stop a good ways away from the other as he looked at him. He had half the mind to just go over there and do the work, but he figured that would end in more fussing. So, he tried a different approach.

"Is it alright if I leave this glass of water for you on the table and use this towel to try and help cool you down?" he would ask staying where he was until told otherwise. He did his best to keep himself as calm as possible gearing himself up for anything.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 am

His expression would fall slightly at that, becoming a bit more blank. "I don't...really know." To be frank, he often wasn't even sure how serious or not serious he was about these statements. Oftentimes, he said that almost out of habit, and seeing as his emotional understanding was rather messed up, he had a hard time figuring out whether his mind truly meant that. It was odd...kind of like half of you being determined to say/do something, but the other half having no solid idea when it came to the motivations of it. Maybe he was just Mr. Clueless....

That aside, he had been spacing out quite a bit there, so he jerked slightly when the other suddenly spoke to him, turning his head over to try and look at the guy. He was somewhat calmer now, seeing as he had nothing to yank at for a while, letting him get a grip on himself a bit, but he certainly looked like death at the very least. He would furrow his brows, trying to process this. "I haven't..even finished this tea yet...must be frozen by now. Ugh...why though...I don't really want to be wet..."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:26 pm

"Hmmm. Is that so?" the demon would begin before tilting his head a bit. "Sounds like a strange spot to be in." Though perhaps he understood to a degree. Even if he was emotionly tuned sometimes he didn't even know why he said or did things he did either. Huh. Funny the things you reflect on.

Moving on from that though, it looked like the situation was trying to turn into another clash as the other began to complain about the suggestion and the water. It was true, Rika could've responded back with agitation, but instead he did what he could to keep his emotions out of this and stay calm.

"That is true, but hey once you're done with the tea you'll have water there. At least you won't have to move to get something to drink." Unless of course he wanted something outside of the water, but maybe he would let him get that. As for the complaint about the towel. The demon would shift in his spot as he looked off to the side. "Well it is not like I am going to just dump on you," he would say before looking back at the other. "I just figured that a cool wipe down could help with the fever and keeping you cool is all. It is your choice though. I am not going to force this on you." He would pause as he gave the other a calm look waiting to see what he would say or not say.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:20 pm

He would remain silent for a moment before responding in a flat tone. "It's how I live my entire life." To someone it was maybe strange, but for him it was kind of the state he was constantly in. He either absolutely had no solid idea what his feelings were doing, or he figured it out with a delay and likely too late to matter for the situation they were originally involved in.

In any case, he wasn't necessarily even being aggressive this time around, just kind of taking his time with the subject. "Hmmmn...I'll have to move soon anyhow...", he would mumble, seemingly not really agreeing nor disagreeing with the water thing specifically. In the case of the towel issue however, he would frown at first, taking a good moment to run it through his mind before he shook his head slightly, waving a hand in the general direction of the kitchen. "I have ice packs in the fridge...might want to use that instead. Less messy..."
Sharaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:37 pm

"Then I suppose we both live in a odd states just for very different reasons." Yes it was strange to him, but at the same time with his own issues he could relate to living in a life that was not like everyone else and normal. It was bad being confused about what you feel just as it was bad to be painfully aware your self hate and negative thinking was bad and yet had no way to stop that or the suffocating panic that occurred when anything that required effort came up. They both seemed to live in their version of Hell. Strange...so strange.

"Ah. You don't like to stay in one spot I see. I think if I was as sick as you I wouldn't move unless I had to." He even alone he'd be passed out most of the time anyway. As for what happened next, the demon would blink at the other with a blank expression before nodding as he turned around and headed back to the kitchen. "Good idea," he would say though inwardly he was kicking himself for not thinking on it sooner. Back in the kitchen, he would pour out the water and ring out the towel folding it neatly and leaving it in the bowl for now before drifting over to the fridge and hunting for the ice packs. He would find them and pick up few before going back into the living room where the other was.

Watching the other carefully, he would come over to him with the ice packs. "Here," he would say attempting to lay one on the guy's head carefully before trying to lay the other on his chest.
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next