The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Rika Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm

"I've considered it, but not sure if moving is wise or not. I mean, I am fine with it, but Calabus....I am not sure how wise it is to move her from this place. She knows this place and it knows her. I am not sure how she'd take to a new place that may not be as kind to her." He'd look towards the inside of the home where Calabus had moved the wolf baby inside of her tent. Could she be uprooted and planted elsewhere?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 pm

"Is treating her like a fragile flower better though? The world's generally harsh anyway. Unless you intend to confine her in one limited area her whole life, she'd have to face less kind situations sooner or later." You can't avoid that forever. And the later in life you stumble upon in, the more of a shock it may end up being.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:02 pm

"Heh. You got me there," he would begin with a small smile and then shaking his head, he would look over at the other. "I wonder if she would like to move. She never requests it and seems so happy here. I don't want to crush that...and I have other issues too. Here we have a roof over our heads and ways of surviving, but in a city? I wonder if we could do better or would be on the streets. It's these sorts of things and just how I am that makes me worried about such a move. Can it really work out with the odds stacked against us?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 pm

"Easy, you could just ask her.", he'd shrug nonchalantly at that. What's there to wonder when the person is right there to answer your inquiries? "Who says you'd have to pick a city specifically though? Besides that...it depends a lot on your behavior. If you do pick a city, you'd probably have to polish up and not do rogue stuff like I seem to have seen here a lot. There's plenty people everywhere with all kinds of problems. It's not about the odds against you, but about how you choose to stand up for yourself." It'd probably be a lot easier in this world anyway. One'd get thrown straight into jail if they had aggressive tendencies that bordered on potential killing among humans. Or a psych ward.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 pm

"Yeah. That is true," he would say with a nod, but even so wondered if maybe it was him that wasn't ready to leave. Was the idea actually frightening to him despite wanting to leave for something better? He didn't want to think on it at the moment, so he pushed the idea away before focusing on the next set of words. "...To be frank, I'd like to aim for the country or someone not full on in the city. As for cleaning up my act..." He'd reach up and scratch his chin. "I am aware there will need to be changes in order to live that sort of life."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 pm

"I'd say it isn't that hard...albeit maybe a little boring at times." Like it is in any place that has more ground rules for citizens and stuff like that. "Though I can't speak much for I don't know a lot about how it works over here." He'd figure demons had slightly different living priorities in general.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

The demon would flick his tail. "Is that so? Well, boring is not good. Still I am curious about the appeal of them. Demons that live in the city always brag and act like they are better off than anyone, so I am not too sure if I'd actually be bored there or getting into more trouble. I mean...I can behave, but still...I wouldn't hesitate to knock someone in the face if they crossed the line either." Could he really get that part of him under control enough to live without ending up behind bars? "As for how it works around here, I have no idea cause I know nothing about the human world to compare it too."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:09 pm

"Maybe in terms of resources...stuff is easier to find and get in a city. Though, it comes down to how much you want in the first place. Is it better off if you don't care for most the city has to offer anyway?", he'd shrug slightly. "I personally couldn't really care less about where I live in the end. There's always problems to be found, wherever you are." Not like magic utopia or whatever existed.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:15 pm

"An easier time to get things you desire," he would rub his chin a bit more before dropping his hand to his lap and shaking his head. "Seems like effort would need to be put into it to get said wanted thing. Not sure if that is different or the same as what we do now." He couldn't see it being a perk without experiencing this himself, so for now he could only wonder. Speaking of wondering...

"So you'd be fine in even the toughest of places? You have no where u call home?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

"It's the difference of something being a stretch of a hand away versus having to overturn graves to get it. Everything requires effort. What's different is the amount of it you're likely to need.", he'd snort. You wouldn't get everything for free, no, but some things would certainly be easier to obtain by base. Whether it'd be due to distance, or general availability. "Meh. Well, not like I'd want to live in a dump for no reason, but other than that....I can't say I have much of an attachment to either of the places I've lived at." He had little issue with moving...except for the fact that it was obviously a hassle.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:08 pm

"I see." Well he suppose that might make a difference. Still without experiencing it, he'd never know. That aside though, he would tilt his head at the next one. "So do you just get up and go when you feel like since you aren't attached to where you live?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:21 pm

"...well no, that would be too much work. I can't lug everything around all the time. If there was a reason to move though, I wouldn't mind." I wasn't like he changed places all the time. Who even did that? Albeit, were he to not have many things to take with him, he wouldn't necessarily mind.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:37 pm

"But if you could just get up and go without the worry of things. Would you? Would you like wander or would you find a place to settle?" Apparently this subject had his interest for one reason or another.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:50 pm

"I like having freedom. Unless you offer me a really good place to stay at, or a reason to do so, I'd probably pick the wandering." He didn't see much point in staying in one place in the case it was easy to just move about. What for, really?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 pm

"How interesting." Was the only response back before the tiger was quiet seeming to have nothing much else to say for the time being.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:24 am

"Is it?" He probably wasn't the only one. Living a whole life in one place could easily start feeling repetitive.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:52 am

"For me who has never moved it is." Was the soft response back.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:46 am

"It's whatever. I think of it as a change of scenery.", he'd shrug slightly. It wasn't a big deal for him. Then again, he usually didn't make close friends with people and such, thus didn't have a lot to leave behind either.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 am

"Must be nice to have it that way. Nothing to worry about leaving behind or being worried about missing a place. Seems like the ultimate freedom there." The demon wasn't like the other. Unlike him, he had connections and attachments to consider. If he moved, he'd have to leave that all behind and so would Calabus. They'd have to creature new roots and go from there, so moving wasn't so simple for him. Still....he knew they couldn't stay here forever....they needed to move.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:02 pm

"Perhaps, and perhaps not. Some would say a lack of attachments is not a good thing. I suppose to each their own as to what they prefer to sacrifice more." He was far too much of a lone wolf by base. Yes, he did have acquaintances, and sometimes casual friends too, but there were not many, and usually not ones he'd miss terribly. Besides, these days long distance communication was easy to maintain in case it came to that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:33 pm

"I guess it all depends on how one views attachments. If you have attachments or roots it makes it a whole lot harder to move than if you have none. So I'd say having no roots could be a good thing in a way." Just not for long. Eventually one needed to settle and grow right?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:04 pm

"I think they...", he'd pause briefly, shaking his head, "...can go either way. Though it's not like moving away suddenly makes people null. If you cared enough, you'd maintain contact with them anyway...", he'd jerk his shoulder slightly, kind of shrugging apparently, though he seemed to be mildly uncomfortable at the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 pm

"Either way huh? How so?" he'd ask, patting the sofa next to him, in his own way asking for the other to get off the floor and sit on the furniture though whether the other got the message or complied was a different story. Either way, he would eventually hum at the people thing. "I suppose you're right there. Or we can just come visit. There is always that too." He'd smile slightly until he saw the discomfort of the other. He would furrow his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:17 pm

"Uh...I just meant they can be either good or bad, depending on circumstances...", he'd furrow his brows slightly. It'd take too long to try and come up with examples there. It was most likely a no brainer anyway. With that said...he'd purse his lips, shifting to attempt to stand up, and proceed to promptly stumble and fall back on his butt. "...No? Okay..." Ugh. This was simply lovely. And the day had been going fairly decently until now...

Making a brief annoyed noise, he would sigh afterwards. "Just me being stupid....hope you don't mind renting me your floor, because I don't think I'm getting up anytime soon...."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:44 pm

"I see." Though that was not the answer he exactly wanted, he wasn't going to push this any further. Besides something more concerning than that would come up soon after when the other tried to get up and fell promptly on his butt.

Blinking a bit the demon would look at the other with a raised eyebrow. "Now why on earth would you not be getting up?" he would ask a bit concerned about what that implied.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum