The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:52 pm

The corner of his lips would twitch slightly at that question. "Like I said, I'm an idiot.", he'd shake his head with a huff. "I got into a scruffle with snake type demon earlier today. I was really hoping that bitch did not when she bit me...but I guess I'm not that lucky. When am I ever anyway...", he'd grumble. "It's a muscle paralysis poison. Their specific kind likes using that, and it takes some time to take effect. It's more like...I won't be moving much for some time, rather than simply not getting up. I guess it could be worse though...."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm

To what he heard, the demon would furrow his brows a bit as he rubbed the back of his head. "You are sounding like me now," he said as he stood from the sofa and drifted over to the other. "Snake demons are a pain in the ass though so I can see why a scuffle would break out between it and another; however, what is more concerning is the poison. How long ago were bitten?" he'd ask watching the other as his mind worked on what to do about the situation.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 pm

"Ehh, maybe three hours or so? It's not that big of a deal though. It'll wear off in time. This is not lethal poison at the very least. I wouldn't have been that casual about it, had I been dealing with a venomous snake type." He didn't want to die that easily. This was certainly a pain in the ass, but he'd be fine in time, once the effects faded off.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

"Even so paralysis of muscles can be dangerous on its own, especially if it attacked things like your heart," the demon would say with a serious expression before smirking. "Though I must admit, I am surprised you are still wiggling about after 3 hours. You are lucky her poison wasn't stronger. In any case, I can't leave you to unfreeze on the ground, so up on the sofa you go," he said moving in closer in an attempt to scoop the other up off the floor.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 pm

"It's not really meant to...I think they use it as a way to disable someone, not to kill them. Making someone's heart stop would sure lead to death. It mostly affects the movement." You can't live without most of your main organs functioning after all. If it did that, it'd be no different from actual venom. Hell, maybe even more potent in a way. He'd snort faintly. "I'm not weak enough to fall like a rock." ...well, usually. That said, he'd give the guy a ._. face, but do nothing, since it wasn't like he really was able to significantly protest at the moment even if he wanted to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:09 am

"You're lucky that is all it is meant to do," the demon would say before shaking his head a bit as a slight smirk came across his face. "That would be pretty disappointing." He'd pause in his talking to scoop the other up, his tail flicking for balance as he stood up. Looking down a bit and seeing that face he was given, he would snort softly. "Don't give me that look. I am just moving you somewhere more comfortable than the floor," he said as he moved the other over to the sofa and then carefully laid him down on it. Once his task was over, he'd back off a bit as he drifted to a chair near the sofa and sat down in it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:52 am

"Like I said, I'm aware of the extent of the risk. If there was more that could happen, I would have been more careful. I may act like an idiot sometimes, but I'm not that brainless." It's not about luck when you know what you're dealing with, is it? Had the bite been potentially more lethal or such, he would have done something about it already. This was an annoying inconvenience, but one he could handle, considering all things. "Me and the floor were so happy together though...what a tragedy.."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:48 am

"I never said were. Not thinking before acting is my forte. Can't have you stealing that away from me after all." He had gotten himself into scraps because of reacting versus thinking and death had come dangerously close to him on many occasions. Had he learned from these lessons? Well yes, but he still had his moments here and there. "I bet the floor would've happily given you body aches once you've unfroze. I am not sure how happily that relationship would've ended."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:37 am

"I'm always thinking. That wouldn't be possible." He had no problem with acting in the moment, no, but he never just stopped assessing the situation. Perhaps his brain just combined the two or something. He'd snort. "I'm not stuck in a weird position. The floor's only dangerous when you don't treat it well."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:12 pm

"Well everyone always thinks, just sometimes not in the moment is all I am saying." The demon would say before blinking at the other comment. "Well no you were not, but even so the floor has a way of causing aches and pains when sat upon too long even more so when your body cannot move to get into better positioning for comfort."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:48 pm

"I was saying that with it in mind." For the most part. "If the floor takes you down, I have to wonder. There are surfaces worse than that.", he'd snort. "Though, I could power through and move a bit, so I'm not completely useless."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 am

"Mmm. I see and well yes. There are worse surfaces than the floor. Still not everyone is okay with being friends with it for long stretches of time. As for you, accept my kindness and just be still for a bit. I know you can probably power through and move considering your were moving a moment ago," he would say with a soft snort.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:04 am

"If I choose to not want to be still, would it be kindness were you to force me to?", he'd quip, sounding somewhat amused for the moment. "I don't like to give in and do nothing."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:45 am

"I am not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do. Never said you had to more like suggested you to. If you want to wiggle about and go back to the floor that is your deal. I am not going to fight you over that," the demon would say with a huff as he looked to the side shaking his head a bit at this one. "Sometimes rest and patience is better than action. In your case, I'd rest, but that is just me."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 am

He'd snort gruffly. "Hah, well I'm not you though. No two people are completely alike in terms of power, and that goes even more for demons." Yes, waiting it out would be the safest option were you not able to do anything actually productive. Just because you can't however, it's not a given someone else wouldn't be able to. With some effort, he would raise his forearms up slightly, the skin turning black, his fingers now tipped with claws. Slightly curved pristine white horns would appear on his head, as well as a long, thin black tail, its fluffy tip twitching a bit. "How about I burn it into nothing?", he'd remark with a slightly narrowed gaze. It wouldn't be long enough before the other would be able to notice the temperature close by rising quire rapidly...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:15 am

"No you're not," he would say quietly before watching as the other raised his arm and partially shifted into a dragon. To the site he saw, there was not much reaction; however, he would narrow his eyes a bit as the heat in the room started to rise. His eyes would become a strange shade of grey as a coolness began to fill the room to counteract the heat. "I rather you did not burn my home. A mess it may be, but we worked hard for this place," the demon would say as the tip of his tail curled and uncurled as he watched the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:45 pm

He would flex his clawed fingers a bit, offering the other a brief laugh. "Do you see me making any actual fire? Just think of this as a result similar to that of a very sunny day, if you will. If hot air is enough to burn your house...you might need to consider changing something. Otherwise you needn't really worry." He wasn't actually trying to burn stuff down. He was focusing mostly on himself here. The heat just had to waft somewhere, that was all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

"I am not too worried. Just balancing out the heat for my own reasons," he said his eyes remaining silver as he watched the other for a bit and then blinking curled up in the chair much like a cat. An odd thing considering his size, but he did it so before resting his head on the chair's arm."Whatcha heating up for anyway?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:26 pm

"I'm going to....kill off this poison with heat." How much could the chemical withstand while still working properly? Well, he'd find that out. "If there's anything you need to boil, let me know.", he'd add with a snort.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 pm

"Huh. That is an interesting way of curing it. Though now that I think on it maybe Calabus can whip something up for you instead?" He would say with a tilt of his head and then hearing the last comment, he'd shake his head. "Nah. I think I am going to get cozy for a bit though."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm

He'd raise an eyebrow. "Is there something that'd work?" If it was to be a blind try, then coming up with something could take a long time after all. "...you're sure very entertaining.", he'd remark somewhat jokingly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 pm

"She's pretty good with coming up with remedies for stuff like this. Though she might only be able to cure you a little bit considering we don't have the exact poison to make an anti-venom with." Calabus was indeed special, but smart. It was amazing what she could create. As for that other comment, the demon would snort a bit at that one. "Yeah about as entertaining as a hanging coat," he would say as he shook his head a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:40 pm

"Ehhh, well unless it'd be quick, then it might be about the same as me waiting it out in the end. The effect doesn't last all that long." It wasn't really an extremely long-lasting paralysis, so he wasn't super worried even if he had to simply wait it out at the end of the day. "Hmph...well then, keep on hanging. I think I'll just take a nap meanwhile..." Miiight as well...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:03 am

"Hmm. I can go see how long it takes or if she can do it at all," he would say as he uncurled and got to his feet. He would stretch as he looked over at the other and snorted a bit as smile crossed his face. "Well you do that," he said before moving towards the back where Calabus was hiding.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Well, it was a bit better than just staring at the ceiling constantly, so he would close his eyes for now, and try to zone off.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum