The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Snake Called Helga I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Snake Called Helga

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Snake Called Helga Empty The Snake Called Helga

Post by Rika Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Merk would lean against an empty table in the back pausing to watch the crowds before her eyes drifted over to Rika, who was working with a bit more pep to his step. And why was that? Her eyes would drift over to the dark skinned young man that sat at the counter dressed in white with some form of drink. It was same guy that she had told to take Rika home back then. To think that the two would end up together. It was cute actually and it was even more entertaining to watch Rika work in such joy. The guy had had a rough and was a complete mess under it all when she first hired him. It was a miracle he could put on a smile and work the way he was, so it was nice to see him truly happy about something. In any case, the older demon would watch for a bit longer before her long ears twitched as she heard some trouble brewing at a corner table. Turning her attention to that issue, she would go back to work.

Meanwhile, Rika would indeed work with a bit more joy than usual his usual workload seeming lighter now that Sharaku had decided to drop by. He wasn’t sure why the simple act made him so happy, but it just did and being happy made these last two hours easier to handle. Soon he’d be free and be able to hang out with the guy, but for now work called. After getting Sharaku a drink to keep him company, the pink haired and cat like demon would go back to work serving the customers easily enough as they made their orders and demands. So busy he was that he didn’t notice that a particular snake had slithered its way into the bar once more. It was a snake that had caused him much grief in the past and while said snake had left him alone for a long while now, it seemed it had return to make his life a living hell once more.

This snake was named Helga. She was tall well built long legged redhead with skin the color of off white sheets and eyes as green as the lush forest. She wore her usual stiletto and long black dress that showed much cleavage and had slits to reveal those curvy legs. She moved through the crowds wowing any guy that saw her while making women turn green with envy. Oh yes, she was a looker alright, but her eye wasn’t on just any guy. Oh no She had seen tall dark and handsome over there at the bar and from the way she saw a certain little cry baby react to said guy, she figured they were friends and that assumption is what made her do what she was about to do. Oh how she would make that cry baby squirm by getting his beautiful friend wrapped around her finger. It be delightful to rip this safety right from under the brat.

So it was with this malicious mission in mind that she approached the bar and took a seat right next to the tall man in white. Leaning against the counter, she would look up at the guy with a smirk. “Well hello there. What is your name?” she would begin, her voice husky and as sweet as poisoned honey as her eyes traveled over the guy before her. What a looker indeed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Snake Called Helga Empty Re: The Snake Called Helga

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Yeah, he had come around this time, as much as he wasn't a huge bar person. It kinda just invited trouble. He still remembered the first time he stepped his foot in here, and that random dude who decided to bother him for no reason. Sometimes he wished there was an option to put up a sign with the words 'don't sit next to me just to be an annoying bother'. It would certainly make things a lot more enjoyable, as long as people actually respected the request. Which on second thought wasn't guaranteed as some bloody drunk could come around anyway.

Nevertheless, he was already here so he would do the best to make the time worth it in some way. For a while, he watched the demon go around serving people, before turning to focus on his drink, leaning his chin against his hand in thought. Sadly though, it didn't seem like his wishes would be answered tonight, as his peace was soon interrupted by a person plopping their butt down next to him. Straightening up in his seat a bit, he would glance over at the woman, debating his options for a moment. He could definitely tell her off or something, but he didn't want to seem rude for no reason, so for the time being, he would entertain this. It wasn't like he could know where this would go. His expression remaining more or less neutral for the moment, he would raise his eyebrow at her slightly. "Sharaku. Hi."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

The woman would give him a charming smirk as she saw him straighten up, her eyes traveling over his body and exposed skin. She wonder if the guy thin built meant he was nicely chiseled underneath, she'd certainly like to see, but first she needed to catch the fish didn't she? And well, well. He was playing Mr. Polite, huh? He gave her his name so easily. Delicious.

Tilting her head a bit, so that some of her hair would drape in a sexy fashion across her body, the woman would respond back. "Sharaku. My, my, my. What a exotic name, for an exotic looking guy," she would purr as she leaned closer, a had reaching out to attempt to stroke his chin if he allowed it.

Meanwhile, Rika hadn't noticed this because he was literally swamped with a group of girls and guy just would not let him do his work as they instead try to rope him into some form a game. A game which the demon only semi-played for now. However, the men and women in the bar that had been watching the Amazon like woman would notice alright. The women rolling their eyes in disgust, while men became agitated that they were not the ones getting the attention from the sexy lady. It made for a rather odd atmosphere, but no one was fighting or trying to hurt one another so this was good.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Eh? He would stare at her somewhat blankly, not necessarily following this all that much. Outside of the fact that she sounded like some annoying hoe, in complete honesty. "Your point...?", he would question somewhat gruffly, for now letting her touch him, mostly because he was confused about what was she really trying to do. He'd decide what to do once he had a better idea of the matter.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:03 pm

"Do I have to have a point to pay a compliment to a good looking guy?" she would purr as she ran her hand gently down his face, her eyes trying to be seductive as she met that blank gaze. "Besides," she would lean closer and whisper. "Wouldn't you prefer to be out of this stuffy place? Perhaps take a walk to somewhere a bit more quieter?" she would ask as her hand drifting downward attempting to use her finger to trace a light circle on the other's chest as her green eyes flicked up to him in a suggestive way.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:12 pm

"...no, but I think you do." And to be honest, most people did not pass out compliments to random strangers without some sort of ulterior motive behind it. If someone did, it would be that rare overly kind person that lacked a proper concept of personal space in some way. In any case, he was not particularly fond of the touchiness, but would simply not react to it at all for the moment, not wanting to cause a fight or unnecessary drama. "Well...for one, you're the one causing the most noise around me at the moment. And two, I'm actually having a good one on one with my drink, so I think it's a no.", he would shrug her off in a somewhat flippant tone. He wasn't falling for that, and by this point he kind of had an idea of what she was after here. Too bad though, since he had no interest in moving from his spot.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:01 pm

"Oho. So you've caught on. I've like a smart one," she would say as she let her hand continue to draw small circles on the guy's chest. She found this game fun. This one didn't give into her whims making her want him even more. He would be a delightful catch indeed. Even if he was a bit rude. The woman would stop touching him as she leaned against the counter, staying within his space bubble as she looked up at him from under long eyelashes. "Me too noisy? I think you got me mistaken for the annoying noise around us. I don't know why you want to stay in such a place. If we went to somewhere quieter you'd see what I mean?" She wasn't giving up as her hands moved towards he guy's leg instead trying a different tactic to get her way.

Meanwhile Rika would stay busy for a while longer before chuckling Merk would go over to relieve the guy from entertaining the guests. He still had about an hour left of work, but the owner decided to give him the time off, even more so cause someone was waiting for him. It caught the demon by surprise, but unlike before he actually took the gift and moved to back to clock out.

Once he was done with that, he would come back out his dress wear a black suit with the jacket open and the white shirt underneath unbutton at the top revealing a bit of skin, but also the small turquoise pendant he wore from his choker quite proudly. Feeling good about for the moment the demon's golden eyes would move to look at Sharaku only to find the guy being bothered by a woman. A woman that sucked the joy right out of Rika and made his blood boil and run cold all at once as he watched her trying to make her moves on Sharaku.

As much as he would like to kick out of the solar system, he would not cause a scene here as he walked over to the pair casually enough before he paused away slightly away from the counter as his eyes focused on Sharaku.

"Hey, I was given the rest of the night off. Did you want to take the drink to go or are you alright with heading out of here now?" The demon would ask making a note not to make eye contact with the woman who was looking him up and down with venomous eyes. "Shoo, shoo bar boy. Can't you see we are busy?" she would ask annoyed; however, the demon would not even glance at her as he stayed focus on Sharaku willing himself to just ignore the woman that was there.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 pm

"You're hardly being subtle.", he would shrug. Did seeing the obvious make him smart? He wouldn't really think so, unless the standards were set pretty low. Geezus though, she was really starting to become an annoyance at this point. Why can't one just comprehend a no as a no? He would give her a narrowed look. "If you dislike the noise so much, why did you come here to begin with?" That aside, he was kind of done with the random touching too. This was hardly comfortable. "Also, woman, if you don't kindly stop touching me, I will gladly introduce my drink to your dress." He really wasn't in the mood for sleazy games, and he would gratefully show her just how 'rude' he could be.

And on the note of that, it seemed like the other was going to join the fray too, causing him to frown slightly as he looked between the two a few times. He would shrug lightly. "What's the hurry all of a sudden? I think on second thought, I'd like to finish this." Even if only because was kind of interested in knocking this hoe down a peg at this point. "What is it we are busy with again? I don't think I really caught that.", he would glance towards her with a raised eyebrow.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:27 pm

"Does it bother you I like to be direct?" she would purr and then seeing his narrowed, she would shrug not being intimidated in the least, but feeling rather excited for a challenge. "Well, sometimes you have to endure things to find treasures out there," she would say not giving up on the matter at all. She would stay all sweet until the other threatened to throw his drink on her. To this, she would shake her head with a chuckle as she leaned back. "Well now. You are the first to say no to a woman's touch." She would say looking him up and down trying to find another way to get at him; however she would be interupted as the pathetic wretch known as Rika came about runing things.

She would take note of him ignoring her, her face shifting into an ugly sneer as she heard the guy trying to make his escape. Of course he would try to run, but what was this the other was going to stay? Oho? She look back at the tall man with interest as Rika quietly stared at Sharaku his thoughts unreadable as he processed the words.

He honestly did not want to stay knowing this was only going to wear him down and while he could've ran...he kind of knew he couldn't do that forever. He had to face his demons, right? So he suppose he would start with this one....or at least attempt to as he sighed and rub the bridge of his nose.

"Alright. If you really want to do that then fine," the demon would say not pleased at all by this turn of events. This dislike would only grow as the woman opened her mouth and spoke.

"We were chatting about what we were going to do tonight. Though this ball-less baby interrupted," she would say jerking her head at Rika with a roll of her eyes before her smirk was returning. "We can continue on though babe. You a much more interesting than I first thought." She would begin her game again ignoring Rika as his eyes narrowed and he glanced at the woman from the corner of his eye. There was true dislike and hostility there. Something that was rare for the demon to display openly, but it was there.

In any case, the demon would eventually shift and move away from the pair something that had the woman smirking even more thinking she had hurt his feelings and he was wandering off to cry somewhere like always; however, when Rika came back with a chair and sat it down so when he sat down he was closer to the guy she was after than her. The woman would raise an eye brow at this. What was this now? Was he trying to be brave all of sudden? The woman would narrow her eyes, but say nothing as her attention returned to tall and handsome.

Last edited by Rika on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:17 am

"As a matter of fact, I couldn't care less." One way or another, it wasn't like he was ultimately interested in playing along with whatever she wanted. He had simply been pointing out the fact since she was acting like it was such a wonder that he noticed her plans. Nevertheless, he would stay silent after that until she responded to his threat at which he would snort. "Well, perhaps I'm just not interested." In fact, he was kind of wondering why would anyone want to be touched all over by some random chick that just came up to them. He didn't quite understand these things.

And things would only go more downhill when the demon came around, though despite the obvious tension going on, he was determined to finish this in some way. The interaction between those two suggested that they knew each other in some way, and obviously disliked each other. He would have to inquire about this later if it didn't come up, but for now, he had this annoying fish to fry up. With a huff, he would turn in his seat to face her directly as he crossed one leg over the other. "First of all, I don't recall agreeing to doing anything with you, and I'm fairly certain I'm not about to. Nor are you winning yourself any good points by acting like a rude bitch. And sorry to disappoint you, but you aren't nearly as interesting yourself.", he would shrug faintly. Did she really think she would grab his interest by acting like she was some supreme queen here? Plus, he definitely did not like people who were oh-so convinced that it was certain you were about to go along with their wants.

When Rika walked away for a moment, he would blink, but opt to say nothing to that at first. Which would become unnecessary anyway as the other came back soon after, sitting down by him. He would glance at the other, thinking for a moment before shifting a bit to place a hand on the guy's shoulder and leaning over towards the other's ear. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. Just relax.", he would say in a low tone. Though since the woman was fairly close by, he couldn't really make it so she wouldn't hear at all, thus he chose to speak his words in Japanese. The other had improved after all, and even if he didn't get it completely, he trusted the message would get across in general.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 am

Well wasn’t this just not going according to plan? It was a little bit annoying honestly, but somehow the woman kept a composed face as she tried to keep her game up, her face crumpling into a mock face of sadness. “Oh my. Such harsh words. You could really break my heart you know?” she would say trying to win him over still, though inwardly she had to wonder a few things about this one. Her tricks weren’t working, but why? Well the obvious came later. She would huff at that one as she leaned against the counter with a light pout. “Not interest? Here I am. The sexiest thing in here, pretty much wanting you and you’re not interested. Well then what does interest you?” she would ask as she turned a serious gaze towards the other. She was curious alright, but curiosity would soon turn into venom as Rika joined them and pretty much (in her opinion) screwed things up.

As she watched the guy with narrowed eyes, she could see he was uncomfortable probably shitting his pants as usual. The coward was still a coward. He probably would’ve ran away if it was just him and her. Pathetic. And what was that? Green eyes would snap towards the tall one as he spoke.

No we hadn’t gotten there yet, but perhaps we won’t,” she growled her face truly one of ice before she paused as she saw what the other did. Her eyes would flash with rage as she leaned forward a bit. “I am not being a rude bitch. I am giving a good warning. You see I know him like the back of my hand. I can tell you, you don’t want to be a friend of his. He may be cute, but that is all he has going for him. He’s a submissive little bitch, cowardly, and a cry baby too boot. Look at him, sitting there as if to prove something.” She would glare at Rika, who met her eyes briefly before looking off to the side. “See. A coward. He can’t even fight his own battles. Pathetic” she spat before looking back at Sharaku. “He isn’t worth comforting or protecting. You honestly should come with me. I am much more interesting than you assume and way better company than this little ass. Well it seemed her tactic had become aggressive in her determination to cover up her anger by bringing another down while still trying to catch her fish for the night. Her logic was baffling really.

Meanwhile, Rika was far from relaxed as he sat there listening to this conversation. While it was nice the other fought back, he knew nothing good would come out of this. Nothing good at all. This matter was a pain point and one he had only brought up once a long time ago, but he never told the other the details. Didn’t tell him how bad it was and honestly he hoped that when he did mention this it would be because of casual talk, not because the damn devil herself had appeared before him once more. Was he uncomfortable? Oh yes. He was tense and feeling sick to his stomach as he fought his urge to say something or snap back. To fight. And why? Well his logic was simple. If he retaliated, he would literally go to jail and be locked up forever. He wanted to kill her. Just wipe her off the face of the earth, not only for his own twisted satisfaction, but to keep her from harming others with her ways. On one side this logic was sound to him, but on the other he knew it wasn’t right. So he stayed quiet fighting with himself as he remained in that vile presence.

When the other reached over and touched him, the demon looked up at him with a look of misery, but he heard the words and understood them well enough to get the message. He might’ve smiled a bit, nodded, or even touched the other back, but before he could do that the snake was attacking. He heard the words and felt the cut of each one, the pain only fueling the quiet rage there as he watched her with briefly with a cold expression before looking away. He heard what she assumed of the action, but she couldn’t be more wrong. The reason he didn’t maintain eye contact was because the more he stared at her the more he wanted to lunge at her and attack. He couldn’t do that...not here. Unlike a customer he did have more to lose here by being rash, so instead he endured as he kept his ears lowered and his tail flicked with the emotions. He was trying to be calm and trust in the words the other said, but it was really hard when someone was sling shit all over him before the world.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:19 am

“You’re the one who came here and started this in the first place. Not my problem.” She could leave at any time and he wasn’t about to stop her. And if she wanted to stay around and ‘get her heart broken’, as she put it, then it was her own issue, not his. He wasn’t obliged to be nice to someone when they were clearly being bothersome. He would laugh lowly when she questioned his reasons for not wanting to go with her. “That’s the thing. With the way you’re sticking yourself on me, I assume you just want me in your bed. Which I frankly don’t care for at all. You could be a goddess for all I care, but I’m not sleeping with you.” He was very much against things like one-night stands and whatnot. While he was willing to give when it was someone he was close to in different ways, his interest in just some random sex was way below zero. He had nothing to gain from that. In fact, the idea was more disgusting than anything else.

Once the three-way exchange started happening, he would sigh as he rolled his eyes slightly. “Sure, Ms. Hypocrite. If all you can do with your life is hate on someone and insult them for something that has nothing to do with you, then you’re very much just a little bitch crying for attention.”, he would snort. “I mean, look at you. You have to insult someone to all hell to make yourself look like the better person. Who’s really the pathetic one here, hm?” How was that even supposed to be attractive in any way, he would never understand. “And just for your information, I honestly don’t swing that way. You’re barking up the wrong tree here. I wouldn’t care for your whiny company anyway though.” No way in hell would he go with a woman like that even if he did have an interest in such matters. Her whining was grating his ears plenty as is.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:07 pm

"Oh, but it is my dear," she would purr not seeming to want to leave at this point as she kept her ground against the most stubborn of preys. She wanted him even more now, but it seemed that her prey resisted well and even got her changed from being super sweet to aggressive in a flash. "If you know what I want then you should just come with me and quite resisting," she would pretty much hiss as her eyes narrowed. She wasn't letting this one get away even less now that he was throwing insults back at her. No he would pay by sleeping with her. She'd drag that crybaby along too make him suffer too. She wanted them both to suffer for this offense.

Her desire to do this cruel thing and more only deepened as the conversation went on. "I am not hypocrite. I have the courage and confidence to do what I want and get what I want. I don't sit there crying or complaining. No I just lay out facts. You say I am insulting him. Like actually know him? Please. I bet he hasn't even told you about any of this. Probably too scared too. Just the like the wimp he is." She would snarl preferring to attack back versus sink to the insults she was being given. She didn't like this one bit, but at the same time she wasn't about to give up. She would get her twisted desire one or another. And oho? What was this?

"Don't swing my way? Then which way do you swing then? And I am sure I can change that opinion. Make you enjoy the sound of my voice in your ear," she was would say smirking coldly. No longer playing sweet now that the insults had rolled out.

Meanwhile Rika would continue to be silent as his eyes drifted over to the vile creature he wanted to erase as his hands turned to fists so tight his hands shook a bit as he let each word sink in. If this kept up, he might not be able to keep himself in check...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 pm

"There is this thing called having a right to say no. Maybe you should brush up on your manners.", he would shrug vaguely. Like hell he was agreeing just because he knew what she was after. That did not equal a yes, and never would. Why should he consent to something he did not want to do?

He would snort with a click of his tongue when she started defending herself. "Unlike you, I respect people's privacy. He is not obliged to tell me unless he chooses to. And you're basically saying that being confident gives you the right to act like a complete ass, which I think completely misses the point of what being a courageous person truly is." Being a dick and harassing people when you don't get what you want isn't being confident. It just makes you an arrogant asswipe.

Nevertheless, he would sigh when the next subject came up. He noticed the other was getting pissed off, and he frankly didn't want this to escalate here. And this probably needed to be handled in a more calm way, meaning it wouldn't be a good idea to let Rika get involved. He would give the woman a cheesy grin. "None. I'm ace. Though on second thought, I think I'll come along with you. There's something I'd like to try.", he would comment after a short moment of thought. Letting her digest that, he would turn towards the other briefly. "Stay put for now. I'll deal with this. We can't have it get out of hand here."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:06 pm

"I don't need manners or reminders of things I already know. I am only persistent 'cause I know you'll be missing out on a good time," she would say as she flicked her hair back with a look that seemed to say that what she said should've been common sense. Apparently she didn't see herself as rude or in the wrong. Here thus why she tried to defend herself and continue to do so when things went south.

"Privacy, ha! He would never tell because he is a wuss. Privacy has nothing to do with it," the woman would say with a bark like laughter before shaking her head. "My confidence let's me speak the truth and the fact that I am bold enough to just say even if the world doesn't like makes me brave enough. Perhaps you should look deeper into the word courageous to see what I mean." Because to her being top dog took courage and confidence. Coming off as an ass didn't matter. She had the strength to take it. To her she was the very definition of courageous and confident.

Though to Rika the whole thing re-enforced why he didn't like her and why she was truly the devil in his mind. His blood was slowly boiling, but he would find himself taken completely off guard with the next thing that happened. When Sharaku mentioned he was ace, the woman would raise an eyebrow at this not seeming to know what to do with that, but when he changed his mind and said he wanted to go with her to try something? Oh that she ate right up as a triumphant smirk came to her lips as she looked him up and down already plotting what to do with him.

As she did that Rika would look over at Sharaku with a look of confusion and concern on his face as he heard the words. He would blink a bit debating if he should stop the guy or not, but then taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. He would nod. "Okay. Just come back safely okay?" The demon would respond back in soft tones. The first words he had spoken in a good while.

While the whole different language made the woman wonder what the other two was were saying, she quickly pushed that out of her mind as she stood up and reached for Sharaku's hand. "Well come on then. Don't keep me waiting," she said with a gentle tug on his hand before walking towards the door.

If he followed, she would lead him a few blocks down to a hotel where she had a room. She would take him to the room and after making sure the door was locked, she would drift to the bed and sit on it seductively. "So what do you want to try, hmmm?" she said looking him up and down suggestively now that they were alone.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:50 pm

"How can I be missing out when the thing in question is something I don't quite enjoy?" Well, he could potentially enjoy sexual activity, but definitely not in this type of context. He had already found her touching him somewhat unpleasant, so there was no question about how much of a 'good' time he'd have with more.

He would shrug lightly. "I don't see a problem with it. Just because someone doesn't tell you something, it doesn't automatically make them a coward. I've never even asked anyway." It would maybe be a bit suspicious if he had kept asking about something and the other kept refusing to tell him anything, but it wasn't even like he had been demanding info on people the demon used to know in the past. Not like this. He would huff. "I think there's a fair difference between genuine courage and unhealthy arrogance. A confident person doesn't need to whine loudly at others to prove it." It would show through their normal attitude and actions, without the need to furiously defend their person and put others down the moment they feel slighted. In fact, sometimes it's the most courageous act to admit that you've made a mistake. To be brave enough to be responsible for your own errors instead of finding an easy way out.

In any case, he would offer the other a faint smile after the current exchange was over. "You can trust me on that." He was no wimp. He'd show the woman just what it meant to be confident, even if it meant playing by her rules for a little bit to set up the stage. She was too busy being gleeful about her apparent win to even consider that he was simply aiming to trick her so they could be alone, without anything for her to try and hang onto. Which worked for him just perfectly. Her own overconfidence would be her downfall.

"Right.", he would mutter before moving to follow her silently until they got to their destination. He found it somewhat amusing that she felt the need to lock the door. Did she think she needed to cage him in somehow? He would give her a light smirk. "I wanted to test this claim of confidence of yours. How about we see who's the real wimp here?", he would challenge her with a clearly amused look in his eyes.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:55 pm

"Well perhaps you don't enjoy it because you haven't had someone like me with ya." The snake would wink at him clearly not getting it through her thick skull that it was more than that at play. It honestly made the demon sick to listen to. Her lust for sex. Sickening, but you know the torture didn't end there as the conversation continued.

To the thing about privacy versus coward, she would scoff. "A man shouldn't have to be asked such things. Especially if said "man" knows that the information he is keeping is all so important. If he hasn't told you about us, then I wouldn't it be terrible to know he may be hiding something even more important because he is to scared to speak up?" Oh she was trying to win alright. Trying to convince the other that her way was right as her eyes drifted over to Rika who gave her a frown of displeasure. She would just grin as she rolled her eyes at him before refocusing on the other.

"I am not whining. I am just stating what you are getting,"
she would say not backing down off her high horse at all. The woman was so full of herself she could not see her errors...nor the danger she was putting herself in when the other suddenly decided to come with her. She was so excited and full of plotting that she didn't really pay attention to the small exchange between the man and Rika as she got to her feet and straightened out her dress.

Meanwhile Rika would catch the faint smile of the other and give a weak smile of his own as he gave a nod before watching the pair leave. Alone, he would watch the door for a bit before turning his eyes to the drink left behind. Being off the clock, he was free to do what he wanted, so sliding around the counter and plopping down in the chair Sharaku once occupied, the demon would grab the left over drink and after observing it for a bit, he would pick it up and down in one go before placing the glass back down quietly. It was a strong drink, but he kind of needed that to calm his nerves right now.

That aside, the snake and the man would indeed end up locked up together. For better or for worse was a question not yet answered, but it was also one that did not cross the cocky woman's mind as she met that amused gaze with an interested one of her own as she reclined on the bed. "Well go ahead and test me. I ain't afraid of you or anything else." She was clearly interested in what the other would do, the unknown making her excited as she silently dared him to do his worse.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:31 pm

"As a matter of fact, I've never been with anyone. That doesn't mean I don't know what I want and don't though." He had no problem stating that fact, honestly. His dislike of random sex had nothing to do with his previous experiences. He just did not have any desire to do so without other reasons being present.

He would raise an eyebrow when she spoke about the matter of telling or not telling. "Why exactly is your existence important for me to know anyway? Based on what has gone down so far, I'll assume you're his ex-girlfriend? I knew he had one. I just never bothered to inquire further. The past is the past. It matters not for me right now, unless he wants me to know the whole story. I trust he knows the right thing to do." He could be very vague with it and all, but when it came down to serious business, there was no question as to where his loyalties lied.

"You say that like you know what's good for me better than I do. Maybe you should keep your fingers to your own business instead." What did she really know about the two of them anyway? All she had done so far is talk shit as if her words were the word of God or something. Regardless, he would eventually follow her out and to her place, snorting when she kept up her brave face despite the implied threats. Very well then.

He would tilt his head. "Nothing you say?", he would laugh shortly. "I'll tell you something. You should probably be glad it's me you're dealing with right now. I wonder how can you be so dumb. If you kept that up back there, you might have gotten killed by the very person you were shitting on." It's not like he hasn't noticed how pissed the demon had been getting back there. He had just chosen to not react to it in the moment, not wanting something bad to break out at the bar. "You claim you know him, but you're clearly too busy glorifying yourself instead. It's quite disgusting, actually. I feel bad for anyone who's fallen for your whoring and slept with you." In fact, he genuinely was after all that he had seen.

He would give her a few moments to process that, before moving over swiftly to get on the bed on top of her, grabbing her hands and pinning them down against the bed. He would give her a crooked smirk with a narrowed gaze, his eyes suddenly an unusual, bright silver color as well as sharp fangs showing in his smile. "You really wanna play?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:39 pm

The woman would raise an eyebrow at that one. “Never been with anyone, huh? Well that makes it even more important that you choose right and choose me,” she would say still feeling confident about the matter, maybe even more so now that she knew this one had no experience under his belt. Perhaps she thought to take advantage of this as she kept the knowledge on the backburner as thing turned other matters.

As for what she heard, she would fold her arms as she gave a smirk. “Because knowing me is to know the good side of life,” she would begin and then becoming a bit more cocky she would flick her hair. “That’s right I am the ex-girlfriend. I am surprised you can handle not knowing more and trust the little rat to do the right thing. You know what the right thing would’ve been? For him to stay with me. He might’ve grown some balls and learned to be a real man if he had. Now he’s hopeless, but not you,” she would say not seeming to get that there was potentially more between Rika and the man she was after. However, Rika heard what was being said as his eyes glanced over at the other as a small since of relief filled him for a few seconds. Sharaku...he wasn’t letting the woman taint him with lies. He was trusting him even if he didn’t spill everything...and honestly that was more than the demon could ask for. It was good to know this, but he wouldn’t show it since the snake with them kept flapping her lips, making the demon mood become worse and worse as time went by.

“Maybe you should learn to take good advice handsome. If you don’t you might just miss something wonderful,” the snake would snap back as she held her ground easily enough against the other. And when she got to leave with him some time later, she was over joyed to see that look of misery on Rika’s face as he watched them go. She had won and now she was going to enjoy her prize. Or so she thought.

The game certainly did start off well enough for her, the woman remaining relaxed on the bed as the other questioned her. “Nothing,” she repeated with a light a smirk, but then that smirk was changing as she rolled her eyes as Rika was brought up again. “That little shit is spineless like I said before. He may glare and all that, but he could never attack me.” The woman would say fully confident that in the end all that glaring was just the guy’s way of holding back tears as usual. Sad thing was for all her talk she never did get to know the real Rika...nor how cruel he could be when shoved into a corner. She was indeed lucky….for if the tables had been flipped and she was with Rika instead? Well needless to say it would not have been pretty.

Regardless her mode would only remain sour as the other decided to rain on her parade instead of giving her what she wanted. “Hmph. You may think that, but I’ll have you many want this “disgusting” woman. Because appreciate what I bring to table. How am and everything. You call it whoring well I call it skill. At least I have more than others,” she would say giving the other an ugly sneer. She didn’t bring him here be insulted and if he thought for one moment she was about to let him win on her turf well then he had another thing coming.

Well that was what she thought until pretty boy decided to make a move. As she was pushed down and pinned to the bed at first she was giggling thinking she was finally going to get what she wanted; however, joy would become discomfort as she saw the silver eyes and fangs. Still she tried to be brave. “What is this huh? Some sort of twisted joke because I told you the truth of the matter? What is he to you that you feel the needed to defend him?” She wiggle a bit under the grip trying to get free. She wasn’t sure what this was, but she was not having fun right now and no. She did not want to play so eagerly anymore.[/color]

Last edited by Rika on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:26 pm

At that point, he would honestly just roll his eyes at that. He could make the effort to explain that she was hardly the only choice in his arsenal, but he was kind of deciding that she wasn’t really worth that much of his breath. Let her think what she wanted on that one.

He would give her a somewhat bored look as she tried to imply the only good thing in the world was to be her partner and all that other trash that just kept flowing out of her mouth. “It is because I know the importance of freedom. Being controlled and tied up in someone’s chains is a life of misery. Everyone can choose the right thing to do for themselves, and if they choose you despite having other options available, it means a whole lot more than when you force their hand. I don’t need to know everything to keep going. Nor are you the only person that matters in the world.” Besides, there was no way to be a real man. Even if you’re different than the perceived standard, it doesn’t make you less of a man. And some random chick sure doesn’t get to decide who qualifies for what anyway.

“Implying your advice can be considered good? Oh my.”, he would shake his head, his voice laced with slight sarcasm. Honestly, she just kept repeating herself like a quacking duck anyway. It was all about how everything she did was the word of God, and everyone else’s opinions were worthless. There just wasn’t much more to comment on it anymore. Moving on to a more secluded encounter though, he would chuckle faintly as she tried to talk shit again. “That just shows how ignorant you are. I’ll have you know he has punched me in the face hard enough to give me a nosebleed before. You’re wrong when you assume he can’t do anything. He probably just didn’t want to cause havoc at a crowded place. Luckily enough for you.” Things could have gotten ugly, he was aware of that. Which is why he had chosen this route instead. She needed to learn a lesson, yes, but letting things get out of hand too much could cause them trouble as well, and that would be bad.

“Yes, the men who are too busy thinking with their dick over their brain. It’s not like you keep them long enough for them to see how much of a bitch you are, do you now? Life’s not all about sex though. A real man would only stay with you for so long if that is all you have to offer.” As much as plenty guys love to get laid, in the end it’s never the only thing that keeps one tied to their partner. Sure, the tactic works for a short fling, but that’s all that it really amounts to.

That said, he would make his move, pinning her down and watching her with a somewhat predatory gaze, making sure to hold her down. He wasn’t letting her run away now. After all, she has asked for this herself. “Please, the only truth in all of this is the fact that you’re unwilling to accept getting rejected. Trust me woman, you’re hardly all that. You were so overconfident you didn’t even realize I only went along with this to get you trapped. I could bite your head off right here and now if I so chose. Your lack of common sense speaks enough about how ‘amazing’ you really are.” He would retort, clicking his fangs slightly. “As for him…he’s my boyfriend. Although, even if he wasn’t, I would think it basic decency to not let someone like you ruin the day.” For more reasons than one.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm

She was a broken record to be honest, having nothing good to say about anyone other than herself. Even so, she did not seemed phased when the guy rolled his eyes at her words. She just seemed to puff with more confidence if that was even possible as she thought the only reason had shut up was because he had seen her as right. And being the arrogant airhead she was this “victory’ made her proud.

As for that whole freedom speech thing, she openly yawn at that one. “Some people needed to be bound and led by someone stronger than them. Otherwise they just get left behind,” she would sneer as she glanced over at Rika briefly. He wouldn’t look at her though as he stayed quiet. She would only snort at this as if a point had been proven; however, the demon was more focused on what Sharaku was saying. His words in a way being the only safe spot in the whirl of torment he was currently in mentally. It gave him something to hold onto for a little bit before the raging sea within swallowed him again as the woman opened her mouth. “Oh I know there are other fish in the sea, but none as good as me.” She would say before chuckling a bit at the advice piece. “I always have the best advice.” She would say the words with pride, her clogged up ears and mind hearing the sarcasm as play versus harm.

It honestly made Rika sick to his stomach and when he was finally left alone with just his thoughts, the demon would sit quietly at the bar for a moment staring at the empty glass with a gaze that could’ve melted the glass alone; however, before that could become a reality he saw movement from behind the bar and looked up to see Merk there. She didn’t say anything as she looked at him with concern before nodding slightly and disappearing into the back. Some time later, she’d return with a cup of something hot and place it before the demon before moving off to do something else. The demon would look down at the drink the scent alone telling him it was coffee with a little something extra in it. It was a drink he was more than happy to accept. He would have to drink it slowly, but that was the point. Perhaps it would help calm him before the other got back.

Speaking of the other, it seemed that he was getting the upper hand here wasn’t he? While she did try to talk shit, she would find herself losing ground the more the other spoke. Though she tried to keep up her game. “You say that as if that proves something about him. He didn’t do anything because he clearly scared. You saw how looked pathetic. He wouldn’t even bother trying to reach over to hit me. No he was going cry alright. As for your nose, I assuming you let him do that to make him feel powerful.” There was no way in hell she was about to believe that Rika, the same guy she had broken personally, could gain that sort gall after what she did. No way.

“It doesn’t matter if I keep them or not. What matters is I give them what they want a good time. And that is all that matters in life; however, you don’t seem to get that, but I can teach ya.”
The snake would say from her position on the bed still trying to stay in control.

Control she lost as soon as she was pinned to the bed and the other was on top of her.

She would hear his words and wiggle even more trying to get from under him, not liking this sort of domination or chat. "I am not afraid of rejection because I don’t have to ever worry about it. As for you trapping me to do this to me. Please, I am pretty sure you’re just all talk anyway. I ain’t afraid of you,” she would snarl, trying to be threatening even now. As for the answer she received about Rika, she would stop wiggling and stare at the other coldly before her face became one of pure rage as she fought harder to get free, this time to try to hit the other.

“You fucking liar! There is no way in hell that bitch could score a woman let alone a man. He’s a broken little shit. Broken and deserving of only a boot to the ass. That is all he will get because he has nothing to keep anyone with him. Unlike me who has all the benefits in the world.” She rambling and not making sense now, but she didn’t care. She was not accepting what the other said.

Not accepting it because to do so would mean she’d have to admit to making a mistake by going after a gay man. She’d have to admit that she really didn’t know Rika as well as she thought. But more importantly, she would have to admit the truth of the matter and the fact that her plan to keep Rika broken had failed. She was not about to do any of that no way!
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 am

“If his actions can’t prove anything, then I suppose I can say yours don’t either. So you’re a bitch no matter what because I refuse to see you any other way.”, he would shrug nonchalantly, opting to just use her own tactic against her. You wanna be that way, I can do it too.

He would shake his head. “I already told you, I’m ace. I couldn’t care less about this lifestyle of yours. This isn’t high in my priorities at all.” And he certainly didn’t plan to make it be. Especially not in the form of sleeping with some slut who thought that was the most grand way to live one’s entire life, apparently. He honestly couldn’t understand the appeal of that. How did she not get some STDs and other nasty shit yet, he had to wonder.

In any case, he would frown as she kept trying to wiggle under him, shifting a bit to make sure he was keeping his entire weight down on her. Unless she was really strong, she wasn’t getting out of his grasp that easily. “Just in case you’ve missed the memo, I already said no to you, and I’m pretty sure he did as well.” So she couldn’t truly say she didn’t ever need to worry about such. Though when she started trashing about even more, he would growl at her slightly, starting to have enough of this nonsense. She was seriously testing his patience and good will with this one. “You should stop lying to yourself woman. You used to want him yourself. The only reason you’re shitting on him is because you couldn’t keep him. But one slut’s opinion doesn’t define a person. You’re only wasting your life away with your childish whining.” He would glare at her. “And you’re wearing my patience thin as well. Do you really believe I will not do anything…?”, he would snort before leaning forward and snapping his fangs shut between her shoulder and neck. Not deep enough to cause a fatal would or such, but definitely enough for an injury that would bleed quite a bit and take a while to heal. Pulling back after a moment, he would click his tongue lightly. “The taste of blood is so weird….tch, are you going to shut your annoying yap now…?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:52 pm

The woman would only growl at the first few words that she heard, not having any smart ass comments to come back with as she instead tried to free herself from the guy's grip; however, he wasn't letting up as he moved to keep her pinned with his weight alone.

Stopping her wiggling for a bit she would glare up at him at the next words, her silence and rage enough to tell the truth despite the words she spat. "I'll have you know, I dumped him cause he was worthless and while I did want to play with you, you are highly annoying and so I am rejecting you. No one rejects me. I choose who to reject not the other way around sweet heart." She was pissed and in denial alright not wanting to admit the reason she had even gotten like this was because she was afraid of rejection. She did like Rika...genuinely at first, but was charmed by another and so had tried to keep both. Unfortunately things didn't work out her way and when they didn't she had unleashed hell upon the guy and in turn fell to a level of depravity that was so low, it was a wonder she was human let alone clean of disease at this point. She didn't want to admit she had been wrong and was still in the wrong. No her world was perfect and she wasn't about to let this thing on top her tell her otherwise.

As he shifted to keep her down, she would growl. "I am not lying to myself. I've never wanted that little shit. He is useless. Worthless and should just disappear from the world. And I am no slut!" she would pretty much scream out the denials as she began to resist again only becoming a bit more determined when she saw that glare. "I don't care about your damn patience. I just want your wordy ass --" Her words stopped as they shifted into a cry of pain as she was bitten right on her collar area. The pain was real and so was the blood on the other's lips. Was she going to shut her yap now? Hell no. Now she was scared. "What the fuck? I ain't shutting up! I am going to tell the whole world what a freak you are! And make sure that they know that Rika is a whore for men! I will ruin you! Ruin you both!" she was screeching as she fought even harder to get free. Look she was even trying to raise up a bit to bite his arm to get the guy to release her.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:21 pm

"Like I'd believe anything you spit out at this point. And I've told you no when you were still going after me, so your point doesn't make sense." It's not like he had wanted her at all to begin with, so it was a little too late for her to say she was the one rejecting him now.

He would snort. "Yeah, sure so you dated him in your dreams then? You're not sounding very smart now. And dear, having sex with whoever and whenever is the very definition of a slut. Never read a dictionary?" Her voice was getting really grating on the ears though. He seriously wanted her to just shut the fuck up at this point. And annoyingly so, it didn't seem that even hurting her would accomplish that. Was she really that out of it? And her accusations made no sense either. Yeah, like people were going to believe that kinda stuff. His normal appearance was just that of an everyday human. She couldn't prove anything. Even the wounds of her neck would just look like a bite from a wild animal due to his current fangs. Plus, nothing was wrong about being gay?

He would shift slightly to keep his arms wider apart so she couldn't reach him easily as he laughed. "Do you really think someone will believe you? You'll just get sent to a mental asylum for claiming stuff like that. You have no proof. And I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with being gay, so you'll only sound like a rude homophobic ass if they even take you seriously at that point.", he would narrow his eyes at her, his voice getting lower and more growl like.

"Listen woman, and listen well. I don't have the time to waste my life on your stuck up hating ass forever. I'll give you one last warning. Keep trying to bother us, and I'll gladly take that as an agreement to end your life. You can take my word on that.", he would smirk. "Now then, if you value yourself enough...I suggest you run." As he said that, his form would proceed to shift completely, and the woman would now have a 3 meter long, heavy and horned blue tiger sneering at her with its fangs bared. He would stay there for a while for the effect, before hopping off her and the bed, watching her with narrowed eyes. Would she take his advice and fuck off...?

The Snake Called Helga OuGZ1fU
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

The woman would only shake her head in denial not wanting to hear the words as she continued to squirm trying to get free. Nope. She wasn’t listening...even if it was very illogical.

“Rika seemed interesting at first, but he became old and useless really fast. I had no choice in the end,”
she would continue to say her words holding no weight at this point, but still she continued to ramble and snarl as the one on top her gave kept coming at her with words she did not want to hear. And when that bite came? She completely lost it as she struggled more trying to escape what was happening, but the guy on top her wouldn’t have it, moving so that she couldn’t bite him And those words? She growl at that. “I’ll make them believe me. You two are going down! Trust me on that!” she would throw back and only for to lose her bite and fury a few seconds later.

She would hear the warning the other gave her and when he shifted into a tiger, all the blood drained from her face as she stared at him in true fear. She wasn’t able to speak now and as soon as she was free, she would make a dash for the door, running down the hall screaming like a mad woman that a tiger monster was trying to kill her. She was even yelling the room number alarming staff with her behavior. Despite it all she was still trying to bring someone down. It was quite sad really, but one had to give her props for her one track mind at times.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next