The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Things That Happen After Resting

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:41 am

Well, that wasn't quite what he was expecting to happen. It would really take some adapting to the fact that the other seemed to react pretty easily, even to what he personally would consider very simple stuff. Or maybe he was the one who wasn't reactive enough? It was honestly hard to tell as it wasn't like he could go around asking people about such to conduct a survey or whatever.

He would snort slightly as he moved his hand slightly while keeping his grip for now. Luckily enough the other didn't seem to be wearing pants that would cause fabric burn easily such as jeans. That would make it a bit harder to mess around properly. "Should I worry about you not lasting long enough?", he would question jokingly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Rika Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:49 am

The demon's body would relax only slightly the sensation of the other's hand down there, still pleasurable enough as he felt the movement and took a breath before opening his eyes a bit to look at the other a bit.

"You startled me, but I haven't come yet so I don't think you have to worry,"
the demon would say with a light smirk before moving just enough to attempt to nibble at the other's ears a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm

"You're spooked easily.", he would snort lightly, tilting his head a bit to let the other bite at his ears. It was kind of nice. As long as the demon didn't go and sink his teeth too deep in. Bleeding earlobes weren't fun.

That said, he would shift his hand a bit to try to grab onto the drawstring of the guy's pants and pull it loose.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:44 pm

"Well what did you expect? You did just decided to go from rubbing to a sudden grab. You expected me not to react?" the demon would ask with a lightly chuckle before he moved to play with the other's ears. The bites were firm enough to not cause pain as the demon nibbled a bit on the ear, quite happy the other allowed it. He would continue to play with the other's ears for a bit not resisting when he felt the other tug at his draw string.

In fact, he would only pause to move the nibbling from the other's ears to a bit down his neck. It was only a few firm bites that might cause a bit of pain if the other was sensitive, but otherwise they weren't designed to harm. It seemed the demon was enjoying this in his own way letting instinct take over versus trying to think what was right or not.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 pm

"I most likely wouldn't...so I suppose I'm not used to expecting big reactions.", he would huff lightly. He didn't have much of an experience with other people when it came to this, and well, if he were to base it on his own reactions to such stuff, then he would technically expect less of a reaction by base.

This also meant that he wasn't all that bothered by the bites. Yes, he did feel the slight pain here and there but as long as it wasn't too bad or causing injuries, it didn't faze him a whole lot. He wasn't oversensitive in that regard. "Hmn...", he would hum under his breath a bit as he moved his hand to stick it down the other's pants and try to grab him directly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:17 pm

"Heh. Well, that is the difference between you and I. I am going to react and well, I can give you some slack being new to it and all," the demon would say in soft tones. Even if the other didn't have experience that was alright. If he got used to the reactions and the demon got used to the fact the other's lack of obvious reactions was not a sign of bad things, they should be more or less fine, yes? Regardless of that he would pause to lick the other's neck before pulling his head back slightly. "Though I would like to make you react too. Why don't tell me how to do that?" He would whisper in the other's ear and then kind of let the topic go wherever from there.

In any case, he didn't let the fact the other didn't really react to his bites bother him. Kind of couldn't when the other's hand was slipping down his pants and in turn made a grab for him. Not a hard thing to do considering the demon would resist. in fact, he would shift a bit as he kissed the other's upper chest to make it easier for the guy to get at his target.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm

"I'm just not sure how to gauge your reactions, that's all." Considering he couldn't use himself as an example, it made it harder to be certain about what the reactions meant exactly. Sometimes. "Hmph.", he would tilt his head slightly after the lick as he pondered the question, his brows furrowed slightly. "I tend to be quiet. That doesn't mean I don't like things though." He couldn't really say. His reactions were a lot more muted than the other's after all. He wasn't necessarily uptight or anything, but being overly expressive and loud just didn't work for him. Unless he wanted to force it, but faking never helped anyone.

That aside, he would blink slightly when the demon started smooching his chest. "Mmm, just don't be too soft. That tends to tickle." To be honest, he actually kind of preferred a rougher handling. Not always to the point of it being painful of course, but too feathery could end up with him finding it to be ticklish, and that did not get him in the mood all too well. Meanwhile, he would proceed to wrap his hand around his target, for now just trying to get a feel on what he was working with there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:47 am

The demon would consider that for a moment before humming slightly. "Well you'll find me pretty vocal; however, you'll learn to understand the difference between my reactions. I'll let you know what I don't like." After all he sounded vastly different when he reached a peak. That aside though, this process would indeed take a bit of learning and it wouldn't be resolved after one try. Perhaps if this became a thing they would learn each other's ways with time. "Mmm. Well as long as you are having fun, I suppose that is okay," the demon would say before becoming distracted to by what was happening.

"Not too soft," the demon would repeat back as his hands shifted on the guy more for grip than anything as he increased the pressure of his kiss upon the guy's chest. "Tell me what is the right pressure," he would whisper as he let the other go in and explore what was down there. The other would find his hand able to explore a decent amount. The demon wasn't huge nor was he small. He was inbetween to be honest the length slightly above average and girth enough for two hands or one hand to have fun with. As he let the other explore, his hands would drift towards the waist land of the other's pants feeling the back of the pants to see what sort of wiggle room he had really.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 pm

"I'm not going to have to plug my ears, am I?", he would snort faintly. He was fine with a bit of noise, but he wasn't entirely sure he would enjoy it if the other got way too loud with it. People tend to say it's a turn on, but he just felt awkward when it was beyond a certain line. Nevertheless, for the moment he was more so making a joke than complaining about it. "I have my ways." It was a bit different for him, but really, if he disliked this, why would he be doing it in the first place, right?

"Hm.", he would be quiet for a moment as he considered how to address the pressure matter. "Just...don't like...do butterfly touches too much. Everything else should be fine." It was mostly the very soft touches and brushes that felt more tickly than pleasing. As long as it didn't feel like he was being treated with feathers or such, it ought to be okay. That aside, well, due to his height, he also had somewhat larger hands too, so he was quite fine using just one hand. Besides, trying to stick both in there right now would make for rather awkward positioning, really. He would try to squeeze a bit to see what kind of pressure worked for the other, giving a slight blink when the demon started checking out his pants.

Well, while he wasn't wearing jeans, the pants being a smoother fabric, he did have the typical button and zipper style. While more or less fitting, there would be enough room for the other to wiggle his hand inside without pulling down the fly or such if need be, as he normally wore a belt with these. Which he naturally took off before bed as that would not be comfy to sleep in. Still, doing that probably wouldn't afford much room to move around in.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:05 am

The demon would chuckle as he moved his head in an attempt to plant a kiss on the other's lips before answering. "I do whimper, but I am not that loud," he would tell the other. It was true he did whimper, but it was a sound that was very different from an ordinary whimper and while high pitched in a fashion it wasn't loud just odd if one wasn't expecting it....and maybe even odd when expecting it now that he thought of it. Point was, the other didn't have to worry about going deaf from this or it being unpleasant....unless he didn't like whimpers or something. Hmmm...he would just have to see where that went if they got there. In any case, one hand would move to run through the other's hand as he gave him another kiss. "Mmm. Is that so?" he would tease before his hands were sliding downward and towards the pants.

As for the comment about pressure, the demon would give a hum. "Ah well I'll have to work that one on that one then." And he would. He had the tendency to be very gentle because usually that was what worked; however, here he could adapt. In any case, while his hands did check out the wiggle room be he had, only one hand would slid down the other's pants for the time being as the other rested on the other's lower back for now. He would shift his head so he could lick the other's chest without disturbing what he was doing. However the lick would pause as the other decided to give him a squeeze.

The demon would moan a bit as he leaned his head against the other, the hand on the guy's back and butt pressing slightly against him a sign he felt it and it was nice, but it wasn't enough to get him to react heavily.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 pm

He'd let the other kiss him, pursing his lips slightly afterwards. "So you're a puppy?" That was honestly the first thing that came to his mind when he heard the word whimper. Little puppies making sounds. Either way, he just wasn't sure how he felt about distracting noises and all. At the very least, the other wasn't the type to scream, so that was a plus. He didn't really understand the idea of wailing super loudly, like you were getting killed or something.

"Do you prefer being soft...?", he'd ask with a mildly raised eyebrow when the other said he would have to work on not tickling him. He would have thought it wasn't even too hard. In most cases, one has to be feather like on purpose, rather than it just happening. That said, he wouldn't protest what the other was doing, though his reactions weren't too obvious as he seemed to be more focused on what he himself was doing. However, he certainly took notice of the other pressing against him and all when he did his thing. "Should I expect you'll be squishing me every time I do something new?", he would snort a bit. That could even be slightly worrisome, depending on what the guy was in the middle of doing at the time.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 am

"Well it is not quite like a puppy, but whimpering is the best I can describe it," he would say as he continued to hold the other for now. "Does that bother you?" That would be problematic if it was to be honest. He wasn't sure how to control that part of him. He wasn't even sure if he could without hurting himself in some way by trying to hold it back. He was pretty sure despite the way it came out that was something the body needed to do. So yeah. Hmm moments.

That aside, the demon would give the a faint smile to the other as he questioned how the demon preferred to handle things. "Yes. I tend to be auto-soft and I tend to respond to soft touches along with rougher ones." He would pause his eyes drifting over the other as the hand on the guy's lower back shifted as he traced a finger up the guy's spine and then back to the original spot before letting it rest again. "I like to do stuff like that among other things. Typically soft works, so I'll have to remind myself of your preference until it is second nature. Last thing I want is to become a distraction during all this." It was best if they had good synchronization and also good energy to keep this up. Otherwise someone may be turned off and the situation become less fun and more stressful.

On the topic of preference, it seemed another thing came up when the demon squeezed the other. To what he heard, the demon would keep his head against the other, his eyes closed as he shook his head slightly. "I do squeeze and move certain ways when you hit the right spots. The more right you are the more the squeeze intensifies. In this position, you're the easiest thing to grab onto and quite frankly I prefer grabbing you anyway. However, if you don't want that the only solutions I can see is you rolled me onto my back that way I could grab the covers instead or you could just tie me up or flip me on my stomach. Those options work too we suppose." He did squeeze things, but honestly the other didn't have to worry about injuries. The reason the demon kept himself to kissing and licking was because as long as he was on the receiving end, he would move and squeeze the other...and the last thing he wanted to do was being trying to do something and hurt the guy as a result of that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:28 pm

"I'm...not sure? I just don't think I'm really into noisy sex." He didn't find it all that appealing at all. Though, how would one be unable to be quiet? Lots of people sometimes have to like when hiding from their parents or whoever that could hear them if they made too much noise. If people were wired to be unable to plug themselves shut, then doing this stuff would be impossible for anyone who didn't have their own home and complete privacy.

"Hm.", he would furrow his brows slightly before huffing a bit. "Well, that was kind of tickly, yes." It would be a good way to make his back itch, if nothing else. He didn't react to really soft touches with excitement in most cases. And well, he was already thoroughly distracted anyway, so he wasn't sure whether it made much difference. Besides, that would imply he had been turned on by this to begin with, which wasn't quite correct either. "I just...don't fool around a lot. Too many little things can be a distraction in itself." To be frank, he was the type of guy who would more likely enjoy a good quickie over long-ass playing around. With how..numb, for the lack of a better word, his reactions were, he couldn't quite keep himself in the moment when it all lasted too long.

When the other spoke about the squeezings, he would raise his eyebrows slightly. "The image of you squeezing me like some sort of stress ball if we were to have full on sex is mildly disturbing, I have to admit. Your suggestions don't seem that great though. You on your back would mean tougher job for me. If you lay on your stomach, it just means I won't be able to reach half the stuff that matters, and tying you up just because I'm not feeling something seems kind of rude.", he would shake his head a bit. Nevertheless, he would shift his hand a bit to try to wiggle the stick in his grasp to see how much would it give.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 pm

“Hmmm. I see.” Well he supposed he could find other ways. Would he be completely quiet? He was unsure, but he could try it if the other preferred quiet. It wouldn’t be impossible just more of a mental thing really. He’d just have to be more aware versus just letting himself go is all. That aside though, the demon would give the other a small smile as he continue to lightly hold the other for the time being. “Ah okay,” he would say making a mental note of does and don’ts here. As for that other statement, the demon’s eyebrows would furrow in thought at this one. “Mmm. So do you prefer these to be quick and intense versus drawn out?” A bit odd considering the demon liked to play, but he couldn’t exactly have his way. No to make it work they had to balance did they not? And what better way to do that than figuring out as they were doing said things?

The demon would chuckle. “It is true I do squeeze; however, you don’t have to worry about being a stress ball. It is not constant in that regards.” It was more like he would just hold on with pressure there. Either way, he did make note of the concern the other had and a made a mental note to watch that aspect to. As for the rest of what was said…”Well I can’t argue against the first two, but I could argue that the last wouldn’t be rude….if I actually wanted to be tied up,” the demon would say. Yes that had come out of him, but hey his mind did strange things. Just as it seemed his body would to when the other begin to test other things on him.

Mmm,” the low moan would come out of the demon as he closed his eyes and his head tilted back slightly. He did shift a bit with the wiggle cause it felt good and weird all at once. He wasn’t sure what to do with the feeling just yet, but he let what was happening occur. He didn’t hate it so that was good. As for the one doing the wiggling, he’d find that while the demon was hard from all the play, his stick did give a bit here and there making it not too floppy or two stiff. The guy had some room to play when it came to the flexibility of down there.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 am

He would bite his lip slightly, trying to figure out how to put this without making it sound wrong. Simple answer would be yes, he did prefer quick and intense as the other put it, but there were reasons behind that besides just a personal preference. He could potentially try drawn out, but unless he was really in the mood for sexy times, he would likely lose his interest half-way through and make it look like he wasn't enjoying himself. Which wasn't necessarily true. He just tended to be very detached from the whole sexual excitement thing. Even now, while he did sort of enjoy making the demon feel good, his mind wasn't even really into it that way. He was even kind of glad the other wasn't trying hard to give back, because it would likely end up with him awkwardly explaining why he wasn't turned on by this. The majority of the time, he would rather just cuddle and be happy with that. The more he tried to see touches in a sexual way, the stranger it all felt. He really needed to just chill out, but he also didn't want the other to take this the wrong way somehow. Dilemmas.

"...I guess it depends on what mood you catch me in. To be honest though...I'm usually not very into it, so yes, quick does get the job done better." He was willing to play with the other if need be...he just didn't usually react the best when subjected to that treatment himself. His mind simply did not want to stay in that area of thought on command. Unless maybe...if the person was doing so great he was too busy enjoying the physical feeling to need to try and keep himself in the mood. However, that would still require constant action, so it would fit into the intense option anyway.

In any case, he would raise an eyebrow at the following statements. "Being tied up sounds like it could be unpleasant." Especially if it prevented you from moving however you wanted to. Though, if the other was into that, it was his own thing. "Hmph." Regardless, he would turn his focus towards what he was doing with his hand, testing the wiggle for a few moments before deciding to just be straightforward with it. He had no idea how far the other wanted to go with this in general, but in their current position, the best he could do was try to give the demon a handjob right now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:30 am

The demon would continue to hold the other despite where his mind was, he was highly aware of the other’s behavior. His eyes brows would furrow a bit as he saw the other bit his lips looking troubled by something. He could’ve disturbed the silence and ask what was wrong, but he did not as he gave the guy room to think and in turn say what was on his mind. To what he heard, the demon hum a bit as he shifted his hands so that the one that was in the guy’s pants was resting on his lower back as the one on his back moved to cup the other’s chin, his thumb brushing across the other’s lips gently as he gave him a small smile.

“I see. Well then what are you into hmm?” he would ask observing the other with a gentle look. It seemed that despite the situation or their differences, the demon wasn’t mad or trying to force the guy to say certain things to please him. If the sex scene was best done quickly and intensely to keep him engaged well then the demon could deal with that. Just like he could deal with sex perhaps not being existent at all. This was a partnership, so they would have to find their balance, right?

Well wherever that went, the demon would chuckle as he slipped his arm back around the other. “Well it could be, but I don’t have any experience to let you know,” he would respond back before becoming a bit more quiet and kind of reduced to low moans as the other continue to play with him and when the play became more direct, the demon had no issue getting into it, his lower body and hips moving a bit depending on how intense the other decided to play. He would let the play go on for a while before speaking to the other. His eyes were still closed his breathing irregular from the excitement, but he did manage to speak. “P-perhaps we should stop here. If you go any further, I will come…” the demon would whisper, finding it more reasonable to give fair warnings versus just doing things. What is the guy didn’t even want that you know.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:26 pm

For a moment, he would give the guy a blank look, just thinking as he let the other do the touches and all. Eventually, he would huff faintly. "How about...uh, hugging?" Well, that was technically not his highest priority ever either, but if he had to pick some sort of more intimate activity to engage in, it would be the stuff that involved little sex. Though really, rolling over and going back to sleep while cuddling sounded somewhat appealing. Once they were done with things, of course.

"Do you like the idea of being restricted though?" It wasn't that hard to at least determined whether there was a chance of you liking it or not. Well, shouldn't be, if nothing else. In any case, he would do his thing, mostly trying to adapt to what the other seemed to like. When the demon spoke some time later, he would simply blink, not really having much intention of stopping. "That's fine. I don't mind."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 pm

The demon considered what the other said for a moment before nodding in response. "I can do that," he would say. Granted that would have to be after what was happening currently was done. There was no way he could go into cuddle mode with the guy doing what he did. Even so he took the words to heart and stored what he learned for later.

As for the question, well he wouldn't answer that right away, the play and what it was making him feel a bit to strong at the moment. The demon would arc back slightly still holding onto the other as the guy continued to play and once given permission to just go, the demon would nod a bit and push away the fact that the guy's hand was there as he let his mind go into the gutter for a bit as the other continued to do what he was doing. He would respond to things he liked...which ironically involved some roughness and intense play and when he reached his peak, he would release the pressure there with a low moanas he wisely gripped onto the sheets behind the other as he buried his head into the guy's chest.

It would take a moment to "cool down" from it all, but once the matter was over the demon would settle against the other easily enough with his eyes closed as he took a moment to calm his racing heart. As he did, he would answer the earlier question.

"I don't know if I'd like it in a sexual content or not. Being bound naturally makes me rebel....since I've been in that situation one too many times for less than pleasant things in the past. Still, the idea is interesting on a sexual front...though I can't explain why." Maybe some part of him liked the idea of being dominated on that front. He wasn't too sure honestly now that he thought on it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm

"Mmm." He would let things go as they would, kind of nonchalant about the whole matter. It wasn't like he intended to make this awkward anyway, so he stayed mostly silent as he focused on the job. Afterwards, he would snort faintly as he rested his free arm around the other's upper back, shuffling the other hand out of the guy's pants. He would consider it for a moment, before deciding to just lick his hand clean.

Albeit he would pause for a moment when the other answered his earlier inquiry. "Hmm, if you're going to want to fight it, is it really all that exciting?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm

The demon would remain leaned against the other hearing him snort as he held him with one arm and slipped his now messy hand out of his pants. Honestly the demon expecting the guy to wipe his hand on him, but instead he licked it off? The demon would blink at this one a bit surprised as he watched the other.

"Heh. I thought I was the only one to that sort of stuff," the demon would say more amused than bothered by the situation as he rested where he was content and calm. As for the question...the demon would give a small snort as he shifted a bit to rest easily against the other and the bed. "I think...that is part of the excitement for me. Not being able to escape...being submissive in that fashion and more than that because it was my choice and not something forced upon me. It's strange really." He typically hated being bound in any fashion normally, but being bound because he asked and being submissive to a master? He wasn't sure, but it kind of made him a bit excited. Maybe he was just a contradiction of himself or something.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am

"Mmm? I kind of like the taste." Well, that was mostly true, as it wasn't necessarily the most constant variable in existence. Most of the time though, he'd take it no problem. Besides, the less of a remaining mess on their clothes and around, the better.

He would furrow his brows slightly on the bondage subject. "I guess if it works for you? To me it's kind of nonsensical. When I know I'm not being held for any bad reason, and I'm basically fine, it doesn't bring any real excitement. I think I'd be bored. And I know that I have the power to escape most binds fairly easily if I truly needed to, so there's honestly no sense of being seriously trapped either." He would honestly probably just be like 'u wot m8?' if put in that position. Or he'd lay there and shoot the person bored looks. And potentially get irritated at being uncomfortable, depending on how the binding was done.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am

"Ah I see," the demon would say not really bothered by that one considering he had the tendency to eat it too in the past. So the fact that the other was doing it now didn't phase him too much. Besides, now the only mess he had to contend with was the small one in his pants from the part not caught by the other's hand. A good thing he suppose since a big mess would be a bit meh to deal with. Anywho....

The demon would move his hand to trace a pattern on the other's chest. The action was more of just a desire to touch more so than anything as he continued to rest against the other.

"I suppose to everyone it would be different. I think the idea of being bonded and not being able to escape is what excites me in that department," the demon would say and then smiling a bit he would roll his eyes a bit. "Yes, I know that I can ask my partner to stop and be freed easily, but that defeats the purpose unless I am in danger or really need to be release. It would probably work best if I could not see. I don't know, the unknown and not being able to escape it kind of intrigues me if I am willingly giving myself over to the situation. I am very weird in more ways than I can count?" the demon said with a chuckle and then blinking he would shift a bit to kiss the other on the neck. Just a small peck with nothing sexual behind it. "Tell me does the idea of me being submissive and wanting to be dominated in sexual situations bother you?" he would ask watching the other carefully.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 am

"Hmm...", he would hum faintly, letting the other touch him as he thought. "For me, just knowing it's all a fake play kills the excitement of it. It's just there like the annoying fly that likes to constantly buzz around your ear to make you notice it's still there.", he would snort faintly. He'd likely just lie there flatly, and not get too enthused about the situation. Just a 'okay, now what, a muzzle?'.

When the demon came with the question, he would rub his free hand against his cheek, trying to figure it out. "Nnnnnooo. But, in a practical sense, it might be a problem. I generally don't particularly desire anything, and thus I also have no drive to go and command someone. I might be too passive for that." He had no problem with someone being submissive, and while at base he liked having his dominance, it was a tricky subject in bed. He kind of couldn't be bothered.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 am

"Hmph," the demon would give a soft snort of amusement. "You don't like being restrained much do ya?" The demon was teasing more so than pushing for anything. He respected the other's preferences and took note of each one. Maybe it could all help him in the future with the way they did things. Speaking of the ways of doing things, the demon would find it rather amusing what was said next.

"Really now? You seemed have pretty good handle on control back there so I find it hard to believe you are passive. Besides, even though the situation was different, you have given me commands before." Okay they were more of suggestion, but the way they were delivered could be seen as commands. The point was, the other was pretty assertive. Then again maybe it didn't work due to situation? Hmm. He'd have to poke a bit more.

On the note of commands though, the demon would pause a bit as he shifted to prop himself up on one arm a bit. "Neh. Lay on your back," the demon would say giving a gentle push on the guy's shoulder to see if he get him to move. Though why this was, was uncertain for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 am

"I find it to be a somewhat pointless practice. Maybe that's just me though.", he would shrug his shoulders lightly. If he could have his freedom, he would choose that over some restraints cutting into his skin and being annoying any day. It just seemed like a hindrance that was not necessary in his life.

He would huff, pursing his lips slightly. "I just did what worked. I didn't control your actions. And yes, I might have, but not necessarily in a sexual context.", he would laugh under his breath slightly. "You're free to try me, but it just holds little meaning to me in general. What do I get from doing it?" He had a hard time wrapping his head around it, honestly. "Nnn? Why?", he would grumble slightly when the other asked him to move, though he would do so nevertheless.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum