The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Data Dump: The Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Data Dump: The Beast

Go down

Data Dump: The Beast Empty Re: Data Dump: The Beast

Post by Rika Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:39 am

♦ CHARACTER INFORMATION ♦

Name: Kisho Amagi
Occupation: He is a traveling performer that entertains with music and his magic. He does small jobs to keep his pockets full of enough money for the necessities in life.
Mastery: Guardian
Height: 6'0"
Appearance:

SPOILER: Click to show

Personality: (Minimum 100 words.)

History: (Optional)

♦ SPECIES INFORMATION ♦

The Fox Yokai | Kitsune

Baseline Dimension: 20 inches high at shoulder in true fox form. Five feet high at the shoulder in larger kitsune form. Tails can be up to many meters long. Can grow up to exponential amounts.

Baseline Appearance: Natural fur colors of red, orange, black, white, gray, silver, white, multicolored. Unnatural fur colors are possible.

Culture/Origin of Species: The Fox Yokai, also known as a Kitsune, is a mythical beast with many mysterious powers. They are generally crafty and deceptive individuals that enjoy a good prank or guise. Most Kitsune enjoy the culture and climate of Hisakawa and live solitary, not in large groups like some yokai. Many are stereotyped to be thieves and untrustworthy due to their inherent nature.

Traits:
• Shapeshifting | Kitsune are adept at the art of disguise, and as such can freely shapeshift into almost any form they wish.
• Agility | Kitsune are aided in being sneaky and clever beasts by their agility. They have +2 Aspect Points to Speed.
• Obake | Kitsune are stronger than average foxes and animals, having +1 to their Strength Aspect.

Flaws:
• Kitsune cannot sustain shapeshifting for long, and many times when in human form, are unable to fully disguise their tails, ears, claws, or fangs.

The Vampire

Baseline Dimension: Vampires share their height range largely with humans ranging typically from 5-7 feet tall. Weight is less for Vampires averaging between 80-120lbs due to their blood diet.

Baseline Appearance: Vampires resemble humans in many appearance regards, possessing many of the same hair and eye colors. However, the Vampire species is much paler than human's deathly pale, possess claws, fangs and can sometimes bat wings or devilish tails.

Culture/Origin of Species: Vampires originated from a tribe of humans, over many generations they lived secluded on an island nation, feeding only on their elderly tribe members. Over generations their bodies had adapted to this diet, when a couple of members of their tribe left for more resourceful countries they found that they were craving the blood and flesh of the humans.

Traits:
• Compared to other species, Vampires can go a very long time without consuming anything even blood due to already being dead the little metabolism being undead gives them is extremely slow, burning food slower than snakes.
• Short of being staked in the heart or being fed too many plants this one is immortal falling unconscious instead of dying if damaged to the point of death.
• To an extent all Vampires are capable of 'hypnotizing' other species whom stare into their eyes for too long, these subjects remain hypnotized until released or separated from the vampire for over a day.(Permission is needed on Played Characters, and any important NPC's)
• Vampires age at a much slower rate than humans.

Flaws:
• All Vampires are unable to digest plant matter and have violent reactions if they consume any actual plants.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Data Dump: The Beast Empty Re: Data Dump: The Beast

Post by Rika Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am

This is subject to alot of change Here is what i had. Now then to fix.

Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down