The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila

Go down

Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila Empty Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila

Post by Rika Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am

COMPENDIUM - COPY PASTE

Current Stats

Note: Below are the base stats that are updated by leveling up only for the character. Please refer to Plugs (insert link over it to my plug book) to see how plugs change your stats when added to your base stats in battle. Remember: PE and ME are calculated after the plug's numbers are added to base stats. Please refer to battle guide on how to calculate PE/ME and level up points gained.

Character Level: 1 - 0/80 to Next Level
HP: 50/50
SP: 30/30
PEnd: 0%
MEnd: 0%
Ppstr: 6
Pmstr: 10
Dx: 3
Lk: 2

Arcana bonus: -
Loaded Plugs (total Rating 2/5): Margarita (R2)
Active Plug: -

Weaknesses from Active Plug:
Strengths from Active Plug:

Character Strength: Spiritual: +15% added to any healing spell or healing item he uses.
Character Weakness: Doesn't Hurt: -15% to Dex attacks

Bullets Remaining:
Persona Usage:  
Exp Gained:
Items Collected:

Soul Bound and Side Arm

Soulbound Weapon

Weapon Name: Siren's Call
Weapon Description: My weapon appears as a harp made up of a pair of snakes one white and the other black that are intertwined with each other. Their heads rest at either end of the U shape the harp creates. These snakes are alive with eyes that glow with a turquoise power. That same turquoise energy flows to form the harp's strings that when strummed certain ways can command the plugs I use and when strummed another way it will send out blades of turquoise energy to slay enemies in the blades' path. The blades can go a distances of approx. 6ft (2 meters).
Weapon Image: Why must I provide a picture when I did this in words? You humans confuse me sometimes.
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element: (Leave this blank. Only special weapons obtain an element behind its blows.)

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Andromeda
Side-Arm Description: Andromeda is a custom designed hand gun that has the white skulls surround by red flower petals in an ocean etched into it. The gun ends with a chain on the handle that holds a small pendant of a mermaid holding a skull at the end. This gun is designed to hold 13 bullets, a number I find lucky. While I do not care for weapons, I can appreciate the craftsman's efforts and love placed into this item.
Side-Arm Image:...again?
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

Other Information

Money:
0 VC

Equipment:
None yet.

Items:
None yet

Last edited by Rika on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila Empty Re: Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila

Post by Rika Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:38 am

FOR PLUG BOOK - Copy and Paste

Note: This book contains the base stats for plugs that power up via upgrading them to the next level and unlocking their skills. When in battle you add the active plug's stats to your base to get total stats. Remember plugs do not get PE/ME that is done for character final stats for battle. Please refer to plug crash course guide for how it works if you forget. For easy reading each plug has their own section.

Tequila's Starter Weapon Plug

Weapon Name: Margarita
Persona Type: Weapon Plug
Weapon's Arcana: Faith
Owner: Tequila

Persona Appearance: Margarita is a large wolf like creature with a scar on his head that goes towards downward and across his right eye. His fur is white with longer pieces being twisted and bound to form a mane near the back of his head. He wears spikes on his front paws and a spiked shield on his back leg. His tail is a mix of fur and what appears to be leaves and vines. His eyes are a deep light blue that watches the world with an intelligence that suggest he not your average beast.
Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila JBhBVRG

Weapon Background: Margarita was the nature guardian of the planet of Persephone. He was captured and experimented on by the Ruling Class who sought to make him into a weapon, but due to his rebellious nature they could not make use of him and so tossed away the plug that contained him. This plug was later found by Fujimoto who kept the plug to do research on it and once finding a way to unlock the thing let the guardian go back to protecting nature within the area she was in. When Fujimoto passed, Margarita stayed around the area and watched over Tequila until he awoken. Perhaps as a way of repaying the woman who had set him free, Margarita gave Tequila the ability to see spirits and interact with them alongside the ability to talk to nature before deciding to be the bot's protector and weapon.

Strengths: None

Weaknesses: None

Passive Boosts:

Persona Skill List:

Skill 1: Mabufu | Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage to all enemies. | 6 SP | Tier 1
Skill 2: Frost Bite | 10% (20% with single target skills) chance of inflicting a freeze ailment with each bufu skill used. Not effective against opponents that are strong/block/ etc ice. May cause freeze that makes your next attack undodgable. Wears off the opponent's next turn. [in PvS - in PvP it lowers opponent mobility and agility by 15% and partially freezes them in place until their next turn].  Can be put out by an agi skill used on self that matches tier. Effects do not stack. | Passive | Tier 1
Skill 3: Mediarama | Recovers a moderate amount of HP (40%) to all allies. | 16 SP | Tier 2
Skill 4: (Must have used this Persona Plug 5 times in PvS combat; Must be a Tier 2 skill or lower; Gain 23 HP and SP, 8 in all other stats, 8 to distribute)
Skill 5: (This skill is unlocked by upgrading the Plug to Level 2; Must be a Tier 3 skill or lower; Gain 24 HP and SP, 9 in all other stats, 11 to distribute)
Skill 6: (This skill is unlocked by upgrading the Plug to Level 2, and Must have used this Persona Plug an additional 15 times in PvS combat; Must be a Tier 3 skill or lower; Gain 24 HP and SP, 9 in all other stats, 11 to distribute)

Special Ability Name: First Life
Appearance while in First Life: Margarita will become a small flame that goes into Tequila causing the machine's eye to glow a bright blue. While his form does not change drastically, he does have a more wild look to his behavior and looks.
Description: When the user's health gets lower than 30% they automatically go into a powerful state called [First Life]. This happens once per battle and powers all their damaging moves by one tier. This mode lasts for three turns regardless if their HP recovers past the 30% mark.
[This ability evolves into Last Life upon reaching Level 3 with the Plug].

Potential:

HP: 69
SP: 81
PEnd: 0%
MEnd: 0%
Ppstr: 24
Pmstr: 36
Dx: 24
Lk: 24

Lv: 1/2
Rating: 2
Dexterity Attack Type: Pierce

Math For Stat updates Skill 1-3:
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila Empty Re: Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila

Post by Rika Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am

FOR THREAD AND SL TRACKER  - Copy Paste

Post #1
The Template:
Code:
[center][b][color=#9966ff]Progression of Time[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Thread:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] Social (if social with who and what Arcana and what Rank aiming for), Event, Dungeon, etc
[b]Status:[/b] [color=#0099ff]Active[/color], [color=#009900]Completed[/color], [color=#ff0000]Dead[/color]

Post #2
The Template:
Code:
[center][u][b][color=#9966ff]Tequila's Connection[/color][/b][/u][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Self Explanatory
[b]Arcana:[/b] Self Explanatory
[b]Rank:[/b] Social Link Rank
[b]Standing:[/b] [color=#009900]Good[/color] or [color=#ff0000]Bad[/color]
[b]Perks:[/b] Any perks from SL Rank?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum