The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Agatha's Ranch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Agatha's Ranch

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Agatha's Ranch Empty Agatha's Ranch

Post by Rika Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 pm

The two weeks in Japan was an interesting stay to say the least. The demon experienced many new things, ate interesting food, and celebrated the New Year in a way he had never done before. He would say his money was well spent even more so when he had an enjoyable travel partner with him. While it was true they had their moments here and there, in the end the demon found himself learning a bit more about the man known as Sharaku and in turn became more comfortable about being around the guy. He had learned to just chill and take one step at a time and also that despite the way the other behaved, his serious and sometimes grumpy behavior wasn’t a bad sign. It was just the way he was and once the demon swallowed that and settled with the whole not so touchy policy, he found himself having a blast with no worries.

Once they were back in the States, the demon kept in contact with the other and about two weeks later asked the guy if he wanted to come out to the ranch with him for horseback riding. Through some chatting, they had come to an agreement or something because the next day, the pair were out on the ranch a little before noon. The sun was high, the air cool, and the skies blue. Agatha’s ranch was a wide expanse of green fields broken only by the fences around the property and also the house that sheltered the owner or any guests she may have.

Rika would walk along the dirt path that led up to the ranch’s entrance next to Sharaku. He was dressed in a comfortable pair of pants, simple shoes, and a top with a light jacket over it to block out the wind. His clothing were all black and his ears and tail were hidden; however, the bright pink hair and strange golden eyes remained in tact along with all his earrings and the black choker with the cross on it he wore. As they approached the ranch, the ranch owner Agatha came out to greet them.

“Well hello Rika. Came to spend time with your baby?” she would ask playfully before looking over at the tall man him. “How unusual. You have a riding friend now?” she would ask looking the man up and down with curious bright green eyes that seemed to glow from her chocolate face and red bangs. Rika, on the other hand, just shook his head a bit as he gave her smile. “Well you are more or less right. I did come here for my horse. As for him, well I am not sure if he is a riding buddy or not. I invited him here due to the fact that he has an interest in horses too.” The demon would pause and look up at Sharaku with a gentle smile. “This is Agatha, the ranch owner.”
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Agatha's Ranch Empty Re: Agatha's Ranch

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 am

It was interesting how things came to that, but nevertheless they have, and Sharaku found himself following the demon down the path. He was dressed similarly to the other, except the fact that he had a pair of high boots on him, and was donned in pure dark gray instead. He was tempted to do white at first, but then scratched that idea considering where they were going and the fairly high chances he’d get something dirty. Too bad, for they could have passed as a pair of chess pieces, had he done so.

Random details aside, he would raise his eyebrow slightly at the conversation that occurred once they arrived. ‘’You’re not sure about me? That wounds me.’’, he would jest with a pretend sad voice as he put a hand over his heart for a moment before letting that be and turning his attention towards the woman. ‘’Either way, it’s a pleasure to meet you.’’ Hopefully?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 am

Rika would glance up at the other as he made his joke finding himself chuckling a bit at the jest. "Come on now. I didn't mean like that," he would say to the other just going with the flow for now. Before his eyes turned back to the owner, who watched them with an amused look. He'd blink at that one. "What?" he would ask tilting his head at her. "Oh nothing," she would hum innocently leaving Rika blinking a bit confused there. In any case, she would turn her eyes to look back up at the taller male with a smirk. "Well, well. It is a pleasure to meet you too Mister?" she would trail off letting the other fill in the blank if he so choose to. Well whatever came of that, the ranch owner would eventually gesture for them to follow her before turning to go deeper into the ranch. "Come on then. Let's see what we can find ya to ride. Tell me what level you're at riding wise and we can go from there."

Meanwhile Rika would follow behind the pair for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:25 am

''That so?'', he would hum lightly at the response and what happened around it, but leave it be at that unless the other wanted to take it further for whatever reason. Random chit-chat could probably come later when they weren't still standing at the entrance and having done nothing yet. ''Sharaku.'', he would fill in his name with a faint amused smile, for some reason feeling entertained at being addressed as mister. Well, it seemed he was having a good day at least since he was surprisingly not being grumpy in the slightest for the time being.

That said, he would follow with a thoughtful hum when being interrogated right off the bat. ''Outside of the fact that I strongly prefer English riding, I'd say I'm game for more or less anything.'', he would state before shaking his head slightly. ''Although, there is something specific I'd like to try. Which you can blame Mr. Big mouth over here for.'', he would glance towards Rika, seemingly still in amused mode.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:55 pm

"Yes it is so," the demon would respond in easy tones not seeming to be upset by the picking. Maybe he had learned to get use to the other's teasing. In any case, he wasn't looking to stand here and play all day as it would defeat the purpose of coming out here to begin with, so letting that drop for now the demon would become quiet as Agatha and Sharaku spoke.

"Mr. Sharaku. What an interesting name," the ranch owner would respond back with an easy smile before she began to lead the way and try to find the right fit for the taller man. As she heard what he said, her mind was already shifting through the various horses that could match what he was saying; however, she would pause in her walking and turn towards the pair as she heard the last part. "Oh and what would that might be?" she would ask as she placed her hands on her hips and looked from the taller man to Rika curiously.

Rika on the other hand was having a good time until this subject came up. When he heard the words, come out of Sharaku's mouth, he would look up at the other with a mixture of shock and worry. "You honestly want to try that?" the demon said looking a bit uncomfortable about the idea. The ranch owner raised eyebrow; however, from the amused smirk on her face she could probably guess where this was going. Still, she wouldn't say anything as she waited for the answer to her question.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:22 pm

''Is it really?'', he would ponder momentarily before shaking his head a bit. ''There's no need to be extra polite though.'' As entertaining as it was to be referred to by a honorific of sorts, he didn't require people to do that just because. It was hardly an offense to simply be called by one's name only.

Nevertheless, it would seem that his request gained him some interesting reactions, and he would blink looking from the woman to the demon a few times before snorting slightly, opting to respond to the latter. ''Did you think I was joking when I said I'd do it? If you didn't want to risk such, maybe you shouldn't have brought it up to begin with.'' Once he had his mind set on something, he wasn't about to back down easily. ''Besides, I love Friesians. Of course I'd want to try.'', he would add as an afterthought. From what he understood before, there was only one here in the first place, meaning that should answer the question of what he was after clearly enough as well.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Agatha would smirk at the other. "It is and alright then. Sharaku it is then," she would say before becoming very amused at the situation that came up next. Staying quiet she would watch the two males interact.

Rika would give a light frown at the other. "I had prayed you were, but at the same time....I kind of figured this would happen. I don't think it is a good idea, but," the demon would smile faintly. "When have I been able to stop you from doing anything?" the demon would ask. He was very concerned considering the matter, but after the talk about Friesians it was no surprise Sharaku would choose this path.

Meanwhile, Agatha would smirk. "Well he has you there Rika," she would say with a shake of her head before looking up at Sharaku. "Well if he has told ya about my beauty then you already know that she is the champion of throwing riders off and if so I suppose you understand the risks and that I will hold no responsibility if you get injured. If we are clear on this, I just need you to sign a form and I'll introduce ya to her. Still interested?"

Well the owner wasn't resistant about the idea. She seemed quite interested to see what was going to happen to be honest. Rika, on the other hand, had an unreadable expression as he watched this unfold quietly.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

''The answer to that is, I do what I want either way.'', he would snort faintly. Indeed, he wouldn't let the guy stop him easily. He knew what he wanted to do, and as long as it was allowed, he sure intended to follow through with it.

He would scratch at his cheek in thought. ''Well, I don't plan on getting hurt. At any rate, I'm fine with this, though I would like to ask a few questions while we get this squared away.'' There were some things he'd rather know before approaching a new horse. Plus, he had his own way of doing things, and he didn't necessarily plan to go and ride the horse immediately, which brought up a few other things there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm

"Exactly," Rika said as he bit his lip a bit nervous about this. While he was sure that Sharaku wasn't like those other big heads that had attempted this task, the demon couldn't help, but worry. He honestly didn't want to see the guy thrown off...even if some twisted part of him kind of wanted to see if the guy could tame the black beauty of the ranch. That aside the demon would stay in the back for now and let the man and the ranch owner speak.

"Well I am glad you are the smarter one of the bunch and alright you can ask away," she would say as she led them into the office area of the ranch. She would slip behind the counter and find the correct paper work before placing it on the counter and looking for a pin. Despite what she was doing she was all ears to the other.

Rika, on the other, hand would drift to a chair and sit down looking out the window for now as he just listened and waited for the time being.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

He would huff slightly, reaching over to pat the demon on the head. ''Don't worry. I'll be fine. It's all about knowing how to speak horse language, you know?'' After all, no animal actually understands human, and they interpret what they see their own way. A lot of people are rather ignorant though, and think they can communicate with them by just doing what they always do. Or they try to treat horses like their pet dog, which is hardly the same, seeing as that was a prey vs predator animal right there. Very different natural responses.

That said, he would follow, proceeding to lean against the counter slightly as he observed the papers absentmindedly. ''From what I understood so far...she does not like people riding her. What about casual approach? How does she react to strangers coming close?'', he would pause for a second, thinking. ''Also, I don't really plan to try to ride her right away. I'm not sure how you typically get this done, but if I can, I'd like to ask to tack her up myself in case I decide to get on.'' If you can't even get your horse to let you put on the saddle and gear on it, then maybe hopping on is not the best idea.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 pm

The demon would allow the pat as he looked up at the other with a slight frown for a moment and then nodding a bit he took a small breath to calm down as he looked down. "I know, but still be careful okay?" he would say softly. The last thing he wanted was for the guy to get hurt...He would never forgive himself for if that happened.

That aside, while the demon watched the horses walk about outside, Agatha would handle Sharaku as she watched the man before her with a careful eye. "Mhmm. You got that right. I am the only one here that has successfully ridden her, but then again that took a lot of work. As for strangers, she will let you in her space, but she watches and observes everyone. Kind of like squaring them up in a way, you know. Granted no one has ever approached her casually, except Rika. Everyone else just comes in with high confidence like they own the place. I think she takes pleasure in showing the cocky the ground. The owner would shake her head at that one an amused smile on her lips as she wondered why people didn't get the hint that there was more to a horse than just being able to make it submit or getting on them. Ah well. At least this one before her seemed to have some sense in him. As for the request..."Hmm. I typically have one of the ranch helpers do it, but I am not against letting you do it yourself if you feel comfortable trying that." She was pretty flexible in her rules. Even more so if the one doing it knew what they were doing.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:38 pm

He would smirk slightly, jestingly saluting the other. ''Your order is my command.'' Really though, he didn't think himself dumb enough to just go and put himself in a position where the horse could injure him heavily. Getting tossed off when riding could be an issue yes, but as long as he did not spur the horse into a very fast gait too early, the landing ought to not be too hard in case he happened to run into any problems. This better not be a rodeo though. He didn't really enjoy that...

''Sounds like she sees herself as the leader of the place. Based on what you say, it seems like her behavior has been reinforced by those who approached her as well. Horses are pretty intelligent. If they learn walking all over people gets them their peace quicker, it is what they will try to do to anyone who comes around....'', he would trail off, seemingly contemplating something as he tapped his fingers against the counter in thought. Well, this did sound like a bit of a tricky job. A horse that's been more or less conditioned to get its way by playing boss would naturally employ that strategy first thing. It certainly isn't all about getting on them, but you kind of do have to make the horse submit to you. In the sense that they need to recognize you as the leader in the situation. You can't abuse the horse or they will respond with fear and attacking you in defense, but you also can't slack because a firm hand is needed to teach them the right way to behave.

''I'm fine with the job. I prefer getting some one-on-one with the horse before attempting a ride anyway. If it doesn't listen and respect you while on the ground, it's laughable to think it'll act any different once you mount it.'' More likely even worse, as a matter of fact.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

To the action given the demon would give lopsided grin as he shook his head. "What to do with ya?" he would say as he observed the other for a moment slightly amused. Perhaps he did worry too much, but he couldn't help it. While the guy was fearless, the demon was nervous, but then again maybe that is what made the difference here. Perhaps Sharaku's confidence in the matter would help him in the end. Either way, that would go where it would for the time being.

In any case, Agatha give a snort of amusement at the response she was given from the other. "Oho. You are clever guy. She definitely is the pack leader in most cases, so you hit that nail right on the head," she would say as she watched the other sizing him up in her mind. She had seen alot of folk come to her ranch, but it there was very few that had the mindset of a trainer or horse owner, so this change up was nice to see. Still, she had to wonder if this would work against her black beauty. Hmmm...curious. Curious. Even more so with the next comment. "Well, you are welcome to spend as much time with her as needed, I can get you the gear and let you have at her. It'll be interesting to see what you can do considering you seem to have a good head on ya. Unless of course you are just saying that to impress a gal?" she would say playfully as she watched the other quite amused. Could this one really do what he said or would this be another disaster in the making? Hmmm...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:30 pm

He would shrug lightly. ''It's just basic behavior analysis. I wouldn't consider myself too clever for being able to discern that much.'' Herd leaders did tend to assert their dominance in some ways. Though it was usually on other horses that tried to threaten the herd rather than humans. Unless they were wild horses and were not accustomed to contact with people in general. Though, since this one did let someone ride, and must have been trained to respond to cues and all to work with a rider properly, the lack of human exposure shouldn't be the issue. Probably bad circumstances. People kept letting her win, and so she learned to automatically think a new human equals just another being lower in hierarchy than her, and thus a target for being pushed around. Horses reflected what they were 'taught' after all, even if it wasn't done on purpose. Most people probably didn't really realize what certain actions might inspire in the animal.

At the next part though, he would pull a somewhat blank face at first, clearly not really getting the poke. ''Impress what now?'' It would take him a few moments before the bulb lit up, at which point he would scrunch his nose slightly. ''Oh...No. I didn't even think of that, to be honest. I'm just interested in the horse.'' In all seriousness, actually. He was more likely to love an animal than a person, so that was definitely on point. ''Anyway...'', he would shake his head lightly, ''One last question for now...how big is the area she's stationed at?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:14 pm

"Well I am still impressed you do that. It is very rare I meet someone that takes the time to consider what sort of horse they are getting onto. It makes me feel a little bit better knowing at least you are thinking this one through rather than just going in there with no knowledge." Sometimes a few questions was all it took to know what you were dealing with. Most that came in to challenge her horse didn't bother with that and so was always surprised with just how "wild" the horse could be.

In any case, Agatha would let out an amused laugh at the next incident as the guy literally missed her poked before recovering enough to make a reaction. To this she would shake her head as she leaned against the counter amused. "Nah. I am just yanking your chain. You're good," she would say seeming to be enjoying herself. Despite her playfulness though, she was still all business as she was asked the last question. "Hmmm... I would say you have approximately a 1/2 an American football field to play around in if you are keeping her within her area for now. If you plan go out further well that the whole countryside for ya."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:33 pm

''I like having some initial knowledge to work with. It's not always necessary, as a lot can be told by just seeing how the horse behaves in action, but it's better to be ready ahead of time. Helps with not getting caught off guard badly.'' You still need to improvise in the end as a lot depends on the circumstance and all, but being aware of the basics does help you create some sort of strategy at least, rather than go in completely blind.

That aside, he would just blink at the joking around. ''You managed to pick the one topic I do not catch onto.'', he would comment with a faint snort. While he wasn't entirely clueless, he did not always get the point of it immediately. Considering the way he was, those things often did not even cross his mind until someone brought it up and he was just like 'oh wait, that's a thing?'. He would hum slightly at the info provided. ''Just fine with me. For starters, less actually works a lot better for me. Not that I mind a work out, but if I do need to run around, it's better in a smaller area. I'll see about going out if I get to riding her.'' Until then, a smaller enclosed space worked just fine. In case he had to square off for the boss status with the horse, less space was definitely preferable. He could keep up with a horse only for so long on longer stretches of land after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:56 pm

"That is a good way to be," the owner would say with a nod of approval. She liked people who thought before they acted, so maybe this one actually had a chance, but then again only the horse could decide in the end. In any case, Agatha would smirk a bit at the next one as she shook her head lightly. "Aww that is such a shame, I cannot play with ya like that, but then again perhaps that works out nicely." She didn't mind he didn't catch onto it, but she had to wonder. Even if he didn't catch onto some things that maybe there was someone else here that was trying the same. She couldn't be for sure, but she took note of Rika's behavior the whole time. He didn't react to her teasing probably used to it, but the way he seemed to get along with this one made her wonder a few things. Were they friends or was there something more going on. Ah well none of her business. What was her business was the horse issue. "Well then if you are pleased with that, is there anything else you'd like to know?" she would ask as she tilted her head at the man.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 pm

''I suppose so.'' It was more logical. Or at least, that's what he'd say. ''Works out why...?'', he would ask with a slightly raised eyebrow, not sure what that was meant to refer to. Maybe he was missing something here, or perhaps he simply didn't get the point of it in general. Sometimes, not even he knew what the problem at hand really was. ''Hmm...I can't think of anything at the moment. I think I'll be fine with that. There's only so much I can really figure out without engaging the horse personally anyway.'' Theory will always be theory. He'd have to get to the action to see what was really up.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

"Perhaps one day you'll understand my words. For now though, don't worry about it." She'd leave time to confirm her guesses provided this was the only time she'd see this fellow on her ranch. That aside, she would nod at the answer received. "Alright then. Let's see here..." And with that she would get down to business. Once all the paper work was filled out and filed away, she would take the pair out a the back door and towards the stables and storage yard section where all the equipment was. Rika would hang back for the time being as he observed the owner lead Sharaku to a wall of gear used for the English style of riding. He would watch the pair for a moment, still a bit uneasy about the matter before shaking his head mentally and moving to get his own gear from the area. He would need it for his own horse later after all. In any case, the owner would let Sharaku choose his own equipment watching everything he did with a curious eye. Once they were all prepared, she would lead them down a path and then coming to a gate, she would open it and step in. As she entered, the a single black horse would lift her head and step out into the sunlight eyeing the visitors. Upon seeing the owner of the ranch, she drifted over elegantly to nuzzle the woman, who gave her a pat before the horse moved over to nuzzle Rika pretty much burying her face into the demon's chest with love. The demon would chuckle lightly as he gave the horse a nice rub, the animal seeming to enjoy it before she paused and looked up at the new comer.

To this one, she gave a faint snort and stared him down with serious dark eyes for a few moments before tossing her head a bit and moving away from the gathered group heading back towards the other end of the area. She would stop and turn to face them watching the new comer with intensity.

The ranch owner would stay where she was observing the horse as she kept her hands on her hips. "Her name is Black Rose. I'll leave you two to get acquainted. Just holler if you need help," she would tell Sharaku and then patting him on the back for luck, she would gesture for Rika to come with her. Reluctantly, the demon would follow her out and as she closed the gate he could only pray this would go well. Moving along the side of the fence to a spot where he could see. He would watch to see what happened now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:57 pm

''You expect too much out of my anti-anything romance related ass.'', he would deadpan flippantly, leaving it at that though, unless he was prompted to add onto it. Making him understand without explaining it to him would be a rather hard task. If he did not get it at all to begin with, the chances he would suddenly have an epiphany later just because were more or less non-existent. Even more so when he did not have much of a reason to keep pondering over it and actually trying to figure it out.

Regardless of that, he would stay mostly silent after that, doing what needed to be done in order to get the show started properly. There wasn't really too much to say at that point, and he wasn't trying to hold things up anyway.

Once they were inside, he would simply observe what was happening, raising an eyebrow at the rude welcome from the horse. Well, someone was certainly intent on acting high and mighty, that was for sure. This was going to be rather interesting. ''I'd rather not have this get too crowded.'', he would comment, keeping his eyes on the horse contemplatively. For a moment, he wondered why people named horses in a way that sounded a little childish, but he had more important matters on his plate for the time being. Albeit, he would personally give an actual actual name rather than a cool/cute nickname type of thing if it was on him.

Ah well, either way...time to get moving. Choosing to make the first move, he would walk towards the horse, keeping a casual calm pace as he approached her. He had no intention to falter despite her less friendly demeanor, although he would not come all the way to her, opting to take a stand a few feet away for now, watching for what kind of reaction he'd receive before doing anything else.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:19 pm

"Well then perhaps I'll explain another day," the ranch owner would say with a shake of her before letting the topic drop for now. Perhaps in future they might be able to dive into this, but for now she did not find the need to dive any deeper into the matter.

That aside, the owner would do what was necessary before leaving Sharaku with the horse and taking a spot by Rika who watched the situation nervously as man and horse face off and face off they did. It was true the horse did walk off and she wasn't showing any signs of being anymore welcoming as she held her ground as the other came towards her. When he stopped, she would give a light neigh as she shook her head and stomped a hoof on the ground not charging the guy as she studied him carefully. For now it seems she was not ready to hand over her respect to him.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Feisty, eh? He was not going to give though. If he backed off now, it would basically be akin to admitting he was scared of her and that she basically wins this and can have her way however she wants. He would just offer the horse a faint smile, keeping his relaxed stance, taking a couple more steps closer. Of course, he was keeping it in the back of his mind that she could for some reason try to get aggresive, but he'd deal with that as it came. Backing off was not really an option if he wanted to accomplish something here. ''Now now, easy there...''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:36 pm

The horse would snort as she shifted slightly in her spot to move a bit to the left watching the other, but making sure not corner herself. She would let him get a bit closer, but it was clear by her stance she wasn't going to make trying to get on her easy. Either way, she would continue to study him intently as she leveled her view with his.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Well, he didn't even plan to try to get on her right off the bat anyway. Not that he even really could without getting her geared up. He was tall alright, but that didn't mean he could just jump onto a horse without having anything to support himself on first.

In any case, he would move to follow the shift, more or less attempting to approach her from the front so they could see each other well rather than making attempts to corner her right now, and if he could manage to get close enough, simply try to reach out a hand. Not to touch though, but rather offering it for the horse to come and sniff at it. A greeting of sorts, as that's how they tended to do it. He didn't want to get pushy unless it became clear he had no other way, so for now he would test to see if she'd come over and let him touch by herself.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 pm

The horse would see the other move with her standing still as she simply watched the man and actually allowed him to come a bit closer before shaking her head to and giving a nervous neigh to warn him to stop where he was. If he heeded her warning, she would hold her position for a little bit as she observed him a second longer and then eyeing his hand, she'd come over cautiously. She'd pause a few steps in front of him shaking her head a bit before taking a tiny step forward and actually leaning in a bit to sniff at his hand. Well she was curious at least so maybe that was good?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum