The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Things That Happen After Resting

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 Empty Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Sharaku Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Nnn? He would snort faintly at that. "You were telling me you had no idea what you were supposed to say, but you were rambling on and on anyway. I mean, I kind of got the gist of the matter long ago, so it's sort of just me coming up with arbitrary responses to your monologuing. No offense, that is." Well, at least he was trying to engage instead of acting like he wasn't listening anymore? On the offside note.."I wouldn't call it bouncing back. I've just learned to give the problems less weight on purpose. If I can choose, I'd rather take the piss out of shit than pity my existence seriously." Jokes helped lighten the situation, even if only metaphorically. He couldn't afford to wallow in despair for too long or he'd drive himself insane. "I think buying it would actually be simpler....", he would muse for a moment before frowning slightly. "Hrm...I'm a bit too temperamental to handle cute cuddling for long." Sort of.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

The Things That Happen After Resting - Page 4 Empty Re: The Things That Happen After Resting

Post by Rika Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 pm

The demon would bite his lip a bit at that one as he kept his eyes off to the side. "Yeah....maybe I do ramble too much." He had to wonder sometime. Why did he feel the need to keep explaining when it was probably already explained enough? He wasn't trying to insult intelligence with this, he just did it. Maybe his anxiety made him do it....or maybe he just couldn't shut up. He wasn't sure anymore. that aside though, he would come back to reality as the guy responded to his comment about bouncing back to what he heard, the demon would give a faint hum to that one. "I suppose that way one to do it. Can't say do to well there." Honestly he would dig himself into a hole and become the worst person ever when he was in a funk about himself. He wasn't a nice person when like that. Hopefully the guy wouldn't have to deal with that side of him any time soon. That aside tho....

"Hmmm,"
the demon would move to roll over on his back as he thought a bit. "I wonder who would sell fresh bear around here though." He hardly thought that was a common meat so yeah. One probably wasn't about to find that in the store anywhere. Maybe hunting was the only way to get that type of meat. Heh. Curious how he was actually wanting to try that for real now. It brought a small smile to his lips. Though that smile would be fading a bit as he heard the next set of words. "That is a bit saddening..." he would say out loud and then catching himself, he would blink a bit as he turned to the side so his back was to the other as his face turned red a bit. "But it's alright. i can deal with that." After all this was a compromise right...so he couldn't be selfish and demand he gets snugs more often or for longer times right. Sigh. He honestly didn't know anymore as he closed his eyes and mentally kicked himself for letting those first words slip.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:32 pm

"You just overexplain yourself at times...." Not that being thorough was a bad thing, but sometimes circling around something too much was somewhat unnecessary. Speaking your point more clearly actually helps avoid confusions better than going on and on about it so much that one doesn't know how to really make heads and tails of it anymore. "I do what works best for me." He could sound pretty self negative at times, but it was rarely as grave as it sounded. A lot of the time, he just liked hearing it to prove how ridiculous it actually sounded, thus dismissing it soon after. And he had a tendency to complain out loud, with more of a severity than how he really felt inside. Having a bit of an aggressive bout kind of helped, to be honest.

When the other commented about bear meat, he would blink a few times. "Uhhh....", he would trail off somewhat sheepishly. "I was honestly saying that in regards to meat in general. Who really eats bear meat anyway?" It was easier to go and buy a more common type. Unless one really didn't want to give up on the exotic stuff. Anyway, there seemed to be more important stuff to tackle. Such as the matter of avoiding stating things directly. He would click his tongue slightly. "That's what you always try to claim. It gets old. And lying doesn't suit you.", he would state matter of factly, not really posing questions for now, but certainly calling the other out on his attempts to cover things up.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:36 pm

"I see." That would be the simple response to both the comment that the guy made to his over explaining and also to how the guy handled situations. There was honestly nothing else he could add onto the latter that hadn't already been said. As for the former, well it was certainly food for thought, so he kept the words in the back of his head for now. In any case, he would let those two topics rest peacefully enough for now as his mind shifted to this thing about bear meat or meat in general?

The demon would chuckle a bit. "I suppose I missed the generality there. And well I dunno, but I wouldn't be surprised if in some part of the world that was a thing." People did some strange things for their food and who knew maybe there was a market for that sort of food in another place. Never could tell. Speaking of telling, it seemed the next topic got him in a bit of a pickle.

To what he heard the demon would close his eyes as he shook his head a bit before turning so he could lay on his back. As he huffed a bit ruffled. "Yes. I do say it a lot, but what else is there for me to say? It isn't lie. In the end, I have no choice, but deal with it. So how is that lying about the matter?" Okay yes, he was discontent with somethings to a degree, but still this wasn't about him alone now was it? In any case when was compromise a lie? And why did the guy call him out like that on trying to do just that?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum