The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Rabbit Called Merk

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Rabbit Called Merk - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rabbit Called Merk

Post by Rika Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 pm

"You don't seem like the sort to do that." Though she knew a few that would, but not this one. "Nothing wrong with being that way either." Some choose to flee, some submit and tried to please, others shut down and others fought. This one choose to fight, but she had to wonder where his limit was. A more powerful and persistent demon could've probably overcome him easily enough and kept him trap. What then? She had to wonder, but didn't push the matter too much further than her comments.

"Mmhmm. Very," Merk would say with a nod. "Dragons and dragon demons are very distinct. Dragons are ancient like I stated and can various forms from the European winged dragon, to the oriental long dragon to Giant Turtles or fiery whisps and birds, depending on the type. Thing is dragon's typically stay within their territories guarding the place and they don't seek company. Typically you stumble upon them and that is that. They don't demand anything except manners and respect just like any reasonable being would. They are wise and patient, strong willed and typically range from huge to small and they don't have a human form," she would say as she folded her arms and looked up at the ceiling. "Dragon demons think they are dragons because they can shift into small ones and have traits like horns wings and tails that belong to dragons. However, they are a younger race, live in tribes versus solitary, and they are arrogant as hell and get pissed if someone doesn't bow to them in fear. They are annoying really and are tough to bring down. So there you have it." A basic run down of course, but hey can't tell all the details.

"I not saying that they all do have power. No am I saying you are the only case, you're just the first case I know of. I would probably have to go bother an ancient one to see if there is more like you out there. Point is, you are kind of right when you speak of a low spectrum. Most humans display no power at all even if hidden we could sniff them out if we wanted too." Magic and what not has distinct smells after all. "Either way, we wouldn't do anything unless said thing with power proves to be a threat or unleash their powers in a way where they need a guide or something." Otherwise it wasn't necessary to reveal the secret.

"Hmmm.." Merk would tilt her head as she reached up to rub her ear in thought. "Well it not impossible for that to happen if there was demon in your family anywhere, but it might've popped up sooner. Now dragohearts are a different matter...those won't show up for many generations sometimes."

Demon genetics worked similar to humans, but dragonhearts were a bit different than that since they rare to begin with.

Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm

“There’s no foolproof way anyhow.”, he’d shrug lightly. You couldn’t be sure of the results of your choice until it came down to it. Besides, it was always possible to change tactics depending on how a situation was developing. He wouldn’t keep trying to fight an obviously losing battle, unless he had no other option available at that moment.

At the explanation, he’d raise an eyebrow with a huff. “I think trying to demand respect based on race is overrated. Even if you do get it, it hardly means anything. What matters is getting respected for the kind of person you are, not for what you were born as. It just seems unfair to have status depend on something like that. If you’re a dragon or whatever, and happen to be an asshole, you don’t deserve much respect anyway.” And then annoying beings like that pop up, because their perceived status goes into their heads too much. As if that was really what determined how they were seen. Sure, it could play a part, but if you’re a jerk, you’re a jerk and being special race-wise doesn’t change that at all.

“I mean, I don’t necessarily care whether there are more or not. It kind of doesn’t affect me personally. Plus, it’s way easier to find demons if I decide to want company that has powers.” It wouldn’t be efficient to try to search for someone like him, and really, was there any need to? He didn’t see how it would benefit him, seeing as there could be different reasons for the abilities being there to begin with. He’d snort. “Well, I can’t say anything for I don’t know my family tree in depth like that, so who the hell knows really.” Even if there had been a demon or such somewhere, there’s always a high chance he was never told, regardless of how close or far from him they were. Meaning he had no way to be sure of anything one way or another. That said, he would tilt his head slightly. “Dragonhearts? There’s more types of dragons?” That was kinda out of nowhere.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:34 pm

“No there isn’t.” Was all she would say to the conversation of behaviors. There was nothing much really to add and the rabbit didn’t see the need to stretch it out a topic anymore than it needed to be. Anyway onto more interesting topics anyway.

“I agree there and some of the more worldly demons would say the same; however, tradition runs deep within the clans so old ways such as status due to age and power are still strong in the tribes. You get a different mix in the cities that have more or less caught up with time, but the small villages and towns not so much. On top of that it is typically Old Bloods that come over here anyway. Very rarely do I see any of the city folk or younger folk come over here. Perhaps they find human things boring.” After all they did have a ton of things to keep them from not having to leave home. Maybe they were just lazy or like some humans just liked the comfort of somewhere familiar. “In any case you get Old Blood who demand that sort of thing. I’d say you got lucky with that dude. It could’ve ended in a fight.” And she did not want that for various reasons.

“Heh. Well there are plenty of demons to find if you know where to look and go.” One didn’t really have to go that far to find one right under their nose if they knew what to look for. As well as they could blend, they had quirks about them that made them stick out to a observant eye. Ah well. They weren’t perfect after all, so a slip up happened here and there. Thankfully most errors could be brushed off with a well place words, so that was that.

“Well anything is possible.” Even if he didn’t know his family tree well maybe someone did carry the same ability in his family tree or maybe he was the first. It was often hard to tell with dragonhearts. Speaking of dragonhearts…

“Well I suppose they are a product of a dragon and someone said dragon made a pact with for some reason on another. Usually the dragon agrees to give the one it makes a pact with its power in exchange for something. Sometimes it is for a body because their old one is dying, sometimes it is to protect something or fulfill a promise. The conditions and situations are unique to each case and while there has been studies on why this happens, there is still no solid data on why dragons do this or what makes someone be chosen versus another. Dragonhearts a perplexing mystery really.” And perhaps that was all well considering the man before her was a bit perplexing himself.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:22 pm

“I can understand power being important. Age means nothing to me though. There are plenty old timers with empty heads. Just because you’ve lived a while, it doesn’t mean you’ve got it all figured out. It depends on what you’ve been doing after all.”, he’d shrug slightly. “Anyway, fights aren’t really news to me. I’d deal with it if it happened.” He didn’t like backing down unless he had to.

He’d huff. “To be fair, many of them are a pain in the ass, so I can’t say I go around seeking them much.” A lot of them looked down on humans in some way or form, even if they did walk amongst them, and it was just annoying to deal with someone who automatically assumed things about you like that. His patience had its limits, and attitudes like that could get on his nerves. That said, he’d scratch at the back of his head with a frown. “So you’re saying that’s what I am? Well, I can only use so much dragon power as a human though.” He did get fairly good due to some practice and all, but there were obviously limits to the extent to which he could master the powers the way he was. He didn’t want to burn himself alive too by accident by trying to go too far.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 pm

"For demons age and power usually go hand and hand. The older they are the more powerful they tend to be and more wise to, so most have the oomph to back up their demands. Even so it is a bit of a pain in a butt that a good chunk like to be arrogant about it or at least the ones that show their faces constantly. You want true respectful old timers? You gotta go out of your way to find them. Very rarely you find the good ones up front. Usually it is the asses." Though why it was that way she had no idea. Maybe the older ones that remained hidden just didn't care or maybe they were forgotten thanks to not putting effort to demand respect and intimidate like the more "caught up" ones. It was strange. "In any case, I'd be both interested and concern what you'd do considering you are limited by being human and they have much looser restraints." She wondered if a human could beat a demon of high power. Hmm...an interesting thought, but one she had no answer too at the moment.

"It is an unfortunate trait for those that interact with humans or show off. They are young and brought up in families that see humans as just toys and so send their kids to play with them sort of deal. It is very rare you find kind or respectful ones these days." Sometimes she wonder where the hell manners and such went these days. Anyway...

"Yes. I don't know your story, but you are definitely a dragonheart and well that is true. Being human does indeed restrict a lot. Though I am impressed you can wield fire so well and even grow wings. That is impressive." Human bodies could be very frail at times so it was a wonder this one hadn't torn himself apart yet with the power displayed. Made her wonder what else he could do.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 am

"You lot are even worse than humans about that. It seems that power tends to get to people's heads a bit too much." It happened even here, really. Who got away with the most stuff and tended to be on the forefront? Those that had the money or power status to dance around however they chose to. Humans didn't have magical powers specifically, but the patterns were somewhat similar. "There's always a way. You just have to know how to look for it." While more brute power was always an advantage, it didn't mean that one couldn't win without it. Sometimes all it took was a smart approach, especially against a cocky opponent who thought they had it in the bag no matter what and didn't pay as much proper attention.

"How rude." Well, it was true that humans also used animals to play with a lot, but at the very least, there was a large gap in consciousness level there. Demons and humans differed mostly in their abilities to wield power. Intelligence wise, they were just about the same. He would shake his head. "Dragon traits aren't that big of a deal. It's just an illusion trick. They look real, and I can use them, but they aren't actually a part of me. I can't just grow body parts at will. That'd be dangerous." He had enough endurance to perform some tricks, but it could be tiring at times.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 am

"It certainly seems that way." Or at least the demons had the tendency to be more showy about it. Could a human do the same? Oh yes, but it was only here and there that it was done versus wherever you looked. Always trying to out do the neighbor. Sad how the younger generation thought that was how it rolled. Strange world.

She would tilt her head a bit considering what the other had said before speaking. "I suppose that is true. They say if you keep trying you eventually succeed after all." Even so the chances of a human winning against a demon was always slim. The powers and the various things a demon could do seemed to always outmatch a human no matter how resistant they were. Still she had to wonder about this one, but even so she did not poke further for now.

"Well that is unfortunately how some of them view humans. Lucky for you I am very much against that and to be frank would love to slap some sense into the ones that do that." It would be nice to get more respect for the humans, but what does one do when they were like one of every hundred demon that saw the balance between humans and demons this way? Hmm...that was probably something to think upon later.

Besides the next topic was quite interesting to say the least. "An illusion that can be used. Now that is different." Usually illusions were not usable in that fashion...or at least she thought. Hmmm, she'd probably have to ask her son about that one. "And well yes. Growing body parts can be dangerous. Even more so if that isn't your forte. It can go all sorts of wrong." And trying to get them back to normal? She didn't even want know what healers had to do fix that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:46 am

He wouldn't say anything this time around. They were going to just go in circles at this rate. To be honest though, he didn't think it was that hard. Weaker demons, he knew he could take on. Not every demon was super powerful, and besides, a lot of them were careless due to underestimating humans, which could become their downfall.

He'd half shrug. "Some humans act like that towards each other already. It's not like this changes things unless they cooperate and start mass killing or such." As long as it was controlled enough, it wasn't going to cause the end of the world. It was impossible to tame pretty much an entire race without it turning into a war. Which would just mean a lot more people dead and hurt anyway.

"I mean, it's not entirely that. I just mean that they aren't really a part of me. It's more akin to what I do with creating flames than anything else." He could create wings, but they weren't necessarily a part of his body. If someone cut them apart, they'd just shatter, rather than it doing direct damage to him. He couldn't give himself extra body parts for real without drastic measures after all. "I'd rather not kill myself....anyway...", he'd shake his head. "I almost forgot since you didn't remind me, but there's something I was wondering." He had to cut that short before due to the confrontation that was looming over them, but he certainly intended to bring that up. "You've brought up your son before, Rika, was it? Wouldn't happen to be a guy with black hair and red eyes, would it?" He had to wonder. Considering the location, Japanese names were a bit of an oddity, and really, what were the chances especially within this specific area?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:31 pm

"Mhmm." Was the only response the other would get as Merk let the topic of rank rest along with the one of humans winning against demons. There wasn't much else to say for either so why push it forward now. As for the next part, the rabbit would take a moment to think on what he said about his power before giving a light nod. "Ah I see. So just useful magic versus a full illusion. That makes sense. And well it would be pretty sad if you went out due to shapeshifting." The healing was already nightmarish enough from what she heard, but the ones that didn't make? Apparently it was too horrible to describe in words so typically old songs and strange art was used to express the madness of what was scene.

Grim subjects aside, Merk would find herself smirking a bit at the next comment. "Well, there wasn't a good time to change the subject," she would begin before her smile faded a bit as she heard the question. "Well, yes he does walk around like that. Tell me did this guy have a kind of shy or nervous personality when around you?" Surely Rika and this hadn't met. Honestly what were the chances....?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:39 pm

"I don't need to break myself any more, really." Even if he wanted to, it wasn't the best idea for a human, unless he had safe means to do so. He could likely survive, but still, what would he do after? Permanent extra body parts would be a bit of an issue if he couldn't get rid of them again or at least do something about it.

In any case, he'd scratch his head. "I guess sort of? I did manage to fluster him, so that probably counts. I'm not sure I can make firm general judgments from one meeting though, so that's as much as I can say towards that." It was hard to tell, considering one instance alone didn't always have to show the most typical stuff.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Merk would give the other an amused look, but wouldn't dig further into the topic as she focused on the other topic even more.

"Hmm. Well he can be flustered easily," Merk said rubbing her chin in thought. "My son is a kind-hearted soul, easily flustered, but can be a bit bold at times. He works as a therapist and tends to be pretty gentle and patient," she would blink and look over at Sharku. "Any of this matching the guy you met?" Sure Japenese names weren't common and nor were red eyes, but others could wear contacts so there was that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

He'd shrug slightly. "A lot of that is general stuff that could apply to plenty people. Nice shy people with an occasional bold streak aren't all that rare. Like I said, I don't really want to judge someone's whole character on one meeting. It's not enough to know someone's traits with certainty. I do suppose what you say is probably close enough though.", he'd huff. "I can confirm the therapist part however. He did mention that." It was the one thing that was actually solid in this and couldn't be misinterpreted accidentally. "You know, the easiest way would be to give him a call and ask. Or something. If you're that determined to be sure he's the one I'm talking about." He was curious himself anyway, and it did seem like it at this point, but making blind shots with descriptions only went that far.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm

"Hmm...Well I guess you are right there. So the therapist part is cleared. Still, let's call him and see then. I have a feeling we'd go around in circles all night with descriptions if we don't." It wasn't that she didn't trust the guy, but rather she didn't want to make assumptions due to the fact that there were other possibilities out there that could match a general description of her son.

Wandering off to find her phone, she would eventually come back with hot pink phone embedded with shinny crystals that made a rose pattern on it. Flipping the phone open, she would dial the number she knew by heart and putting it on speaker, she would wait to see if the other would pick up. After a few rings a sort of outbreath response would come.

"Hey there. Sup?" Rika's voice would carry over the speaker.

"I am doing alright. Just the usual bar fight you know, but that aside I have a question for you."

"Sure."

"Do you recognize this voice?"

The woman would be quiet as she gestured for Sharaku to speak.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 pm

"Clearly.", he'd snort faintly. He'd rather go with a proper proof than trying to confirm assumptions anyway. That said, he would wait while she was gone, casually glancing around the area as he crossed his arms over his chest.

He'd tilt his head when she decided to put the call on speaker, blanking a bit at the sudden request. That wasn't how he expected this to go, for some reason. "Errr *cough* that's a little sudden, isn't it? Well...uh, hi?" What was he even supposed to say?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:14 pm

There was silence on the line for a moment before the other replied.

"Well, well, well. Hello Sharaku. Didn't know you were there? So like what...what is this all about?" there was clear suspicion in his voice as he listened.

"Oh nothing. Just trying to settle if you were the person he met or not since I mentioned your name when I was speaking about my kids."

"O-Okay. Well umm...hmmm."
Seemed the other didn't know what to say. Though they had proof now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 pm

He would stay silent after that for a while, his brain going a little blank there. He had no idea what else to say either, really. There was one thing though. "Ahem yes, well, speaking of mentions though...", he would pause for a moment, waving a hand towards the woman's bunny ears. "Since you're...well, I assume he is too?", he'd huff. "Just so we're clear here." That would actually be good to know.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Merk would smirk at this seeming more amused at the awakardness rather than bothered by it as her mind wondered about these two and just what was going on here. Or were they just really bad at socializing? She had to wonder, but would push that thought aside as she heard the question and the somewhat tense response.

"You assume I am what? Umm...Mum...what is going on?" Clearly they were confusing the poor boy, but instead of helping Merk would answer Sharaku. "Why don't you ask him?" she would say watching the other. Apparently she wasn't going to be any help something confirmed by the sigh on the other side.

"Oh for fuck's sake. Really now?" Rika would ask with a sigh not very pleased with play, but Merk didn't care as she simply stayed quiet watching the other. She seemed to be taking some sort of pleasure out of this, but why she found it so amusing was yet to be revealed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 pm

He would frown, a rather 'why me' expression on his face. "....what's the difference outside of it making this conversation more awkward than it already is?", he'd comment somewhat gruffly, shaking his head. He'd follow on to mutter something unintelligible under his breath before giving a sigh. "Fine, let's do it this way then. You're a demon. Yes or no?" If he really had to be direct. He just didn't want to blurt it in case for whatever reason the guy wasn't in the loop. Hell, you can never be sure and parents do keep secrets from their kids sometimes. She seemed to not care though so...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Merk would seem unphased by the look the comment or the grumble. "Well he is right there and not even in the loop, so why not directly ask?" she would say with a shrug.

Meanwhile Rika would just frown as he heard the strange conversation not sure if he should be worried about what was happening or not while at the same time feeling like he wanted the floor to swallow him. How did this even happen? Why was this happening? And how was he gonna ever face the guy after this? Please someone make it ---Wait what?

The question was thrown out, but there wasn't an immediate response. In fact the pause was so long that Merk's smirk faded as she tilted her head.  "Rika you still there?" she would ask.

"I...I am here..." He would say his voice seeming a bit strained.

"Do you want me to answer for you?"

"No. I..." There was a sigh from the other end, sounding almost defeated in a way, but in the end Rika would answer.

"Yes....I am a demon." he would get out before becoming quiet again not sure what else to say or how to react to this one.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 am

"I was trying to not be too abrupt with this, but sure.", he'd sigh with a shake of his head. He had his reasons, but guess that didn't matter. He didn't want to get into an argument over this right now though.

And considering the response, it seemed he was at least partially right that asking directly like this wouldn't be the smoothest way ever. Then again, it would have had to happen sooner or later, whether he asked or found out from a different source. He'd blow out some air like a deflating balloon. "So...what's up with the pregnant pauses? I mean...I don't really mind. If you're worried I'd have a problem with what you are, that is." Was there a problem with him knowing?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Merk would tilt her head at the response given as she gave the other a contemplative look for some reason, but did not comment on the matter as she let what occurred occur.

While this was amusing to the woman, Rika was not having fun...in fact he was having a bit of a panic attack here when the question of demons came up and when he was questioned?

"...I just had to take a moment to get my thoughts together. A lot of things just went off at once is all," he would respond and then becoming quiet a bit he would let out a small sigh. "That is good to know. Though since it is on the table now. May I ask how it is you know about demons?" he would ask his voice a bit calmer now that he had taken the moment to breathe a bit. He still wasn't pleased with how this came about, but what could he do now? Might as well finish what mother started....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:19 pm

"Why I guess I'm just lucky. I've met a bunch of demons by now. Then again, it's a lot harder to not notice them once you know what to look for, so that's probably to be expected.", he'd sigh faintly. Some hid completely and weren't that easy to figure out, but there were plenty of those that did not care as much as that and let themselves be seen, whether immediately or by those who could see the right things. "Besides, not like I'm really a normal person anyway. Well, not anymore at least." He used to be at some point, but that was long past already.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 pm

"You've seem to have led an interesting life then." Was the soft response. As for what followed. "You don't say," Rika would begin before becoming quiet for a moment on the other line. After a brief pause he would speak again. "I would like to talk more about this. One-on-one and face-to-face if you don't mind?" he would state.

Which would immediately get a "hmph" for from Merk as she put her hand on her hip. "What can't say it with me here? You make that sound like you two are dating or something." It was clearly a joke that Rika responded back to with a tense groan of "Mum...." Probably out of embarrassment no doubt.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:46 pm

"Interesting may not be the best word, but I suppose so." It was all kinds of things, to be fair. It was what it was though. "....sure?" He wasn't sure what the other wanted to talk about that required them being face to face, but he could roll with that. He wasn't that fond of having people listen in on conversations anyhow, so it worked for him.

Speaking of people listening in...he would snort at the comment that came. To say something or not...? Well, was there a point in trying to lie at this point? Eh. "Technically, he did ask me out, so you could say that?", he'd state in a somewhat deadpan tone.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 pm

"Perhaps it isn't. Though when we are face-to-face you can correct my error then." After all, he would love to know what had gotten this whole thing started to begin with and what the other meant by what he had said...about him not being a normal human. So many questions, but ones he didn't feel comfortable speaking with the other on with Mum there listening.

Speaking of listening that comment about dating made him wish he could go to the core of the earth and never be found again. First the demon thing, then this, and who knew what else she had said about him or whatever. Sharaku probably thought this was a mad woman and knowing that he was her son? Would that drive him away? That would be a terrible terrible thing considering he never got the chance to see if they could be friends or if this dating thing could ---

SHARAKU!!!!

There was dead silence on both ends as Rika held his breath as Merk looked over at Sharaku, trying to find a joke there, but couldn't find any. A bit unsure she would speak.

"Rika, is what he said true?" she would ask in that you have to answer mama voice.

On the other end, there was something that sound like a cry of distress very muffled followed by a strange "Nya?" that was clearly not Rika's voice before the other finally did whatever he had to do to speak.

Letting out a shaky breathe, he'd respond in a tense voice. "Yes. I did ask him out."

To this Merk would become silent as she stared at Sharaku for a moment and then grinning she'd speak.

"And when were you gonna tell me about your lovely catch, hmm?" she would ask.

"Mum I...*sigh* I just cannot anymore. I am gonna just go now. So umm yeah. Bye."

"Hey you running from this?"

*click*

Merk would blink at the phone. "Huh. He hung up." She would say with a shake of her head as she flipped the phone shut.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next