The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Relaxation Time or...?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Relaxation Time or...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxation Time or...?

Post by Rika Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:34 pm

"Hmm. I am glad you have we line up there." Private. Yes. That would be the best thing for that sort of thing. Speaking of private things, the demon would give a small shrug at the next topic as he gave the other a sheepish smile. "Well for me it works in moderation. If I used it constantly well, I am pretty sure it would become a bore too." While the demon enjoyed the sensation, he did have to do things to keep that one fresh and fun after all. if he hand't that toy would've been out the door a long time ago.

That aside, the demon would find himself freezing at the next statement, his voice caught in his throat for a moment as he swallowed the words the other said. His face was turning red again, but unlike last time when he fumbled over his words, this time he did not as he rubbed his arm a bit. "I wouldn't mind if you did. We could try it now...though I am unsure how safe it will be in the shower...." Maybe it would be best if they got out of the shower? It could get slippery here and there wasn't much to grab on here to keep one from falling. So there was that. In any case, he would let his eyes drift over the other before looking off to the side again. "Though...if you do that. What would you like in turn from me?" He couldn't be the only one being pleasured right? That would be a bit unfair.

Well however, that went, the demon would just have to see as the conversation shifted elsewhere. The demon would nod as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Mmm. I can see that thanks to my failed attempts to do so with ya," he would begin as he shook his head a bit. "Though I must admit your way of doing things is a bit different than mind. The thought is good, but without doing also, I may find it amusing to ponder, but I couldn't get myself off unless I had something before that I could see or do. My mind can get things started, but not finish." The touch element and interaction piece was kind of needed for him otherwise he would just be only partially on, but not going into anything great or satisfactory. Speaking of satisfaction. "You are definite opposite than me. Watching is not a bad thing, but for me I would get lost in the watching and stop enjoying the matter. It's best if i can't see what is coming and it happens. While the person I do it with is a bonus, I am honestly more interested and how much I can be pleasured during the time and the different ways it can be done. While I can do this myself, I think actually having a person do it to me is better because I don't have control anymore and can be surprised more than what happens when alone, trying to do the same." He wondered if that made any sense.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm

He would snort faintly. “That one depends entirely on you. To be able to do this while you’re standing, I’d have to get on my knees and bow over, so I think I’d be safe enough personally.” Yay for being tall af. That said, he shouldn’t be in danger of slipping in that kind of position, so this really depended on whether the other trusted himself to remain standing firmly enough. “I’m fine either way though. Choice is yours.” The idea of shower was interesting due to the added effect of water, but it wasn’t like he needed it, so out was fine as well. As for the question, he would shrug vaguely. “Might as well do one for one? Just no 69 please, I think I wouldn’t like that too much.” Too distracting and awkward. He’d rather take turns in all honesty.

He would chuckle under his breath lightly. “I could. It’s honestly just an activity to do. Like reading a book. Unless you mean thinking in a way where no touching is allowed in general. Though I think that is possible too.” Just a little tougher, and probably not quite worth it. He would rub his chin, thinking about what was said next. Well…”Works for me? I mean…I honestly don’t have much desire to be manhandled. Unlike you, I like to be in control. In general. I’m sure if you think back, you’d probably note that most of the times when I did not like you touching me was when it happened without much warning and not necessarily with my direct consent. I tend to not enjoy sneak touching. That’s just a yikes, frankly. I think I’d genuinely be more interested getting you off over focusing on myself much.” Maybe he just had a bit of a controlling streak. On top of the fact that he didn’t feel the need to sexual activity much at all. He could go without any kind of it for who knows how long if he so chose.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:25 pm

The demon would ponder what was said for a moment as his mind considered the shower. It was true he could give himself over to the sensations, but he wasn't dumb. He probably could pull it off without falling. And as for the exchange. The demon would stay quiet for a moment before he made up his mind and looked back over at the other. "We can...do it here and I agree. Doing that would be even more troublesome. Taking turns makes more sense." Besides he didn't even want to figure out how to perform that one in the shower. That was a bit disturbing to be honest.

That aside, the demon would give a soft snort at the next topic. "You definitely view it differently. I wouldn't compare that activity to reading a book. And yeah. I could never get myself off without touching to stimulate or something. It would just be amusing thoughts in the end." He was imaginative alright, but without some form of interaction to carry it into something more, it ended at the imagination.

"I have the habit of wanting to lean or snuggle into you. Though I didn't have better luck asking either. I recall I got a bit blocked with questions in the end." So where was he to go he wonder. "Though being in control, would you just prefer to come to me rather than the other way around? Also...would you really enjoy the more intimate parts of the relationship if you were the giver of things alone? Wouldn't you find that unfair?" Did the guy just want to give and get nothing in return? And if so...how was Rika going to cope with that? He didn't exactly like to get free things...but he wouldn't force anything upon the guy either.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:07 pm

"As you wish.", he would mock salute the other. "I suppose the call is on you though. I'm not going to jump you out of nowhere." Besides it would probably require a lull in conversation for them to get something going anyway.

He would huff a bit. "I can see it that way at times. Though yes, no touch is hard. I think I could manage, but it's not really worth it." After all, why do that when you have your own hands available at any time to begin with? There's no real reason to make the experience into more of a chore than it needs to be. In that case though, a real visual image would be appreciated. His imagination could go places, but it was hard to hold onto for a longer time. If he had to try no-hands, he would likely opt to look something up to watch.

"...I can be a bit wired when it comes to touch at times. I do apologize for that. I suppose it's kind of like you are with sex? There are times when you're just no, no matter what. I'm kind of that way with general touching. You do have a better base chance if you don't spring it on me out of the blue though. That's all I'm really saying here." His mood and attitude to it could fluctuate greatly. At times, he was rather averse to it, but he could be comfortable too, as proven by some previous experiences. He would not hug the other in bed if he couldn't stand it all the time. He would furrow his brows a bit. "I don't mind you initiating, if that's what you mean. I can let up as long as I have the chance to decide on it myself in some way. And I do have a mild lack of interest, so I probably wouldn't complain much. Though I didn't mean to say I have an issue with you giving something back. It is just that I do not require it as much as one might assume. Besides, I can find a way to make it work without you having to do much as well, depending on the activity of choice. It really depends on what is happening." He was able to bend. As long as he had the space to do it in his own way, more or less.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:50 pm

The demon would blush a bit at the salute. "You...and the things you do," he said not seeming mad at all, but just a bit flustered given the situation. That aside, the demon would nod a bit. "We can begin after we wrap up this conversation." Yeah cause no to trying to do that and talk. That didn't even seem possible really due to various things.

That aside, the demon would nod a bit at the matter about viewing the act of masturbating or having sex. "Well there is no problem with that. To each there own. At least we agree on the stimulation part, so that is good enough." Yeah their views may be different, but in the end they kind of lined up in some areas, so they had a little bit of common ground to work with. Speaking of working with the other things at least now the whole touching matter was beginning to make sense.

The demon would rub his arm a bit as his tail swished slightly. "It's alright. I suppose I was no easier on though and just didn't understand the matter. I always thought it was something I did or you literally wanting nothing to do with it outside of bed time. I think...I understand it better now though, so don't worry about it and I'll keep that in mind." The more they talked, the more the demon understood and in turn saw where he had errored and made it harder for the other, but when you know better you do better right? Well he could certainly try and make the other more aware of what he was doing before doing it. That seemed simple enough to work on. As for that last topic. The demon would tilt his head at the other as his eyes narrowed and small smile played upon his lips as he considered the other with a thoughtful expression. "You are strange guy, but I kind of like that and well in the end we'll just play by ear. We still have to actually do something to figure out what the best fit is for us." Between talking and doing they should be able to work it out right? Provided whatever they were doing went over well that is. Hmm...the complexities of sync up with and understanding another. Strange.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:05 am

"Would you expect anything different?", he would smirk at the guy faintly. He had his own specific sense of humor, apparently. It seemed to work pretty well though, so perhaps there was no reason to ponder over it further.

In any case, he would let the few things after that tie themselves up, responding towards the touch matter with a mild frown. "It's not you, it's me. Though I'm not completely sure what causes it. I guess it may be my mood in some way. I do tend to be more lax about it when tired or sleeping, so that may be why bed typically works more often than not." It didn't necessarily mean that was the only way though. Guess it kind of depended on the timing in most cases. And there was also the possibility of having the other let him come over by himself, though doing such was not a habit of his, and thus would have to be learned. Even when he was in an okay mood with touching, he generally didn't think of it as 'now I should go do it while I can enjoy so'. He simply shrugged it off.

He would snort. "I'm just different. I'd wager that you normally don't see those like me even dating, so I can get why it seems strange when something like it happens for once."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:18 am

The demon would smile a bit as he shook his head. "Nah. I kind of like your play." And he did. The guy may not be over the top goofy or anything like that, but when he did do something trying to be funny it came off as amusing to the demon. Then again perhaps that was because he appreciated off brands of humor. Either that or he was just easily amused.

Well whatever the case was there, the demon would hum lightly as he closed his eyes for a moment enjoying the feel of the water against his body. “I suppose that one will be a bit tricky unless you start giving me some signs when it is okay to do such things. On the other hand, if you are in a mood where you are okay with it. You’re always welcome to just you know snuggle into me. It is ever so often that I am like no and trust me. When I am in those modes it is quite easy to tell.” He could be a crab in the wrong mood and had no issues growling about things he did not approve of. Thankfully those moods were far inbetween. That aside, the demon would reopen his eyes and glance at the other. “I can see how it is tough, but I think when paired up with the right person it works out just fine. It would be a bit sad to pass someone like you up though. You're very kind and sweet under it all,” the demon would say his smile still in play as he observed the other seeing him in another light. There was no flattery going on there. The demon was just being honest and that was that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:51 am

"Well, if I say no, it doesn't mean I'm mad at you for trying, so there's that. I think it would feel awkward to always announce things somehow.", he would scratch at his cheek lightly. He couldn't really imagine it well. What would he do, poke and inform the guy each and every time? He couldn't see himself doing such stuff with a straight face for too long, to be frank.

In any case, he would roll his eyes slightly. "Be careful or I'll rot your teeth." Was that a joke? Maybe.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:21 pm

"Well that is good to know. At least I know it isn't something I've done when it comes to that. And well, maybe you don't have to announce it. Maybe just do something to let me know it is okay to do so. I can keep trying and hope I get lucky, but don't exactly want to annoy ya with that one either." The demon would say rubbing the back of his head. It was going to be a tricky spot alright, but maybe something could be worked out with time.

That aside, the demon would chuckle a bit at the last one. "Maybe, but I'll take that risk." He wasn't going to take back the words. He had meant what he said and he was going to stand by it even if at times they would not get along.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:43 pm

"I can't exactly imagine anything that wouldn't make it more awkward than it needs to be. Unless you have a solid idea in mind." Really, what was he supposed to do? It would have to be something distinct enough to not get missed, and he did not like the idea of putting on any sort of act.

Nevertheless, he would huff faintly. "If you say so."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:53 pm

"Well," the demon would begin as he shifted to get a bit closure to the other. "Perhaps it would be just better to do on either then. That is the only natural way I can think of and just hope for the best. That and silent communication works. For example," the demon would pause as he glanced up at the other watching him for a bit before eyes narrowed with genuine smile versus the faint ones from before. Shortly after that, he'd enter the other's space bubble and attempt to wrap his arm around the other's and lean his head against him. "I typically give warning signs unless I am sleepy or something. Then it might come out of the blue. Outside of this, I am not too sure what would make it less awkward." Provided said example wasn't awkward or confusing enough.

That aside, the demon would chuckle lightly at the other. "I do." Well at least he seemed amused by it all.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Blinding. Except for the fact that silent communication either did not work, or he had no idea how to pick up on it to begin with. Because he did not quite understand how this example worked. Unless it was for the 'just do' part of it all. Did that make it an example though...? Hm. But yeah, that kind of did not work well. He wouldn't push the other away or anything, but he clearly seemed to be at least a bit stiff about it, alongside a mildly frowny face. "I...that doesn't work, as you can probably see. I don't need to be you to guess what this probably looks like." Not good, obviously.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Well this didn't go as well as planned and he highly doubted it was because they were unclothed. Even though the other let him touch and all the demon did feel the stiffness that happened. However, unlike before he didn't break down or get pissed with this one as he moved from his spot after a few seconds and put the distance between them again. "Probably very forced or uncomfortable if one was viewing this. And well I am not sure what to do there to make it easier or less awkward. I can't say if doing it more will help either since I am a bit concerned it would give you muscle cramps or spasms from all the tensing up." The demon's left ear would flick a bit as he watched the other not sure what to do with the touching matter.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Indeed, their state of undress had virtually nothing to do with it. He would sigh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose when the other backed off after a moment. "I'm...uncomfortable, yes. On second thought however, I think it doesn't necessarily have to do as much with the touch itself as I initially thought. I mean, I could easily go make due on my earlier promise right now, which would include touching you a lot, and I can distinctly tell I wouldn't have a problem with it." Which in itself said there was more to it than just having moods of 'yes touch' and 'no touch'. Unless it changed every couple seconds, but that was ridiculous even for his standards.

He would sigh. "I think it's more likely that my mind would kill me before I perish from cramps. I get what it is now. It's not the touch. It's the motive behind it that unconsciously bothers me. You want to cuddle up because you like me. The moves distinctly remind me of what I normally see couples doing. Romance and all that. But I don't feel that way. I don't understand it. My mind goes blank when this happens. I don't know what the fuck I should do at all. And I hate putting up fake acts when I know that deep down I'm simply conflicted about the situation. It's pressure because I just don't get it, and can't even tell whether I want it or not.", he would shake his head. "I can deal with sex because despite the lack of attraction, I understand the idea of sex drive and the activity feeling good. I know how to behave in that situation. Perhaps it's my fault for not being able to properly separate certain kinds of touching from the idea of it being romance-based, but I'd bet the reason you do it is sort of based on that anyway, so I wouldn't help myself much." He couldn't pretend to himself that the other did not have those motives behind it at all, because that would again just be a type of act. "Maybe I'm screwed, I don't know. Would doing it more help me? I wish I knew..."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 pm

The demon would move alright and watch the end results as the other rubbed the bridge of his nose and spoke on the touch matter. Unlike before when he responded to everything, the demon was quiet as he let the guy talk, absorbing what the other said and then considering it before speaking. The more the guy spoke, the more the demon wondered a few things as his watched the other surprisingly calmly before blinking and looking away, his hand going to the knob that controlled the water as he turned it off before looking up at the other.

“I cannot answer the question if you are screwed or not. You honestly have to figure that out yourself, but what I can do is try and work with you on this, but in order to that we need to actually talk about the relationship versus dodging the question. I understand I am touchy and have different expectation, but perhaps that was where I messed up. I always tried to get an answer out of you in regards to whether we were a couple. Because to me, I thought that was needed for a relationship that got intimate, but then I met you and suddenly I didn’t what to do. You don’t follow the norm, but maybe that is issue right there,” he would say as he lifted a hand and attempted to rest on the guy’s arm. Successful or not, the demon would continue. “The expectation of society rules. Maybe what might help is by first defining what is what. I won’t deny, I do like. That won’t change, but I do not want you to feel uncomfortable because of that alone. So if you don’t mind, I would like to pause on sexy bath time and try to talk this out. Is that alright with you?” Unlike all the times before, Rika wasn’t trying to force an idea on the guy, but instead he was being completely open so he could really hear and at least attempt to figure out a way to work this. Even if it wasn’t going to be the easiest of ways. They couldn’t dodge this forever after all….
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 pm

His attention was taken away by the water stopping for a brief moment, but he would soon turn his gaze back towards the demon, a light frown marring his face as he listened to the words said. He didn't seem to protest against the touch on his arm, though if the other was adept enough at picking up the moods and vibe, it would be apparent that he was kind of on edge and there was certainly a lot of nervous energy around him. "I'm...screwed in more ways than one, trust me on that.", he would sigh faintly as he moved his free arm to rub at the side of his neck.

"...to me, labels are kind of meaningless in most cases. Though I technically do not mind the whole couple thing. It honestly isn't you most of the time. I can't even say it's me because I'm not supposed to be doing that...", he would shake his head. "I'm just too wired, that's all. Things are what they are. I don't think this is about to change too quickly. Though, I do agree that we probably need to talk about this. I honestly am not very pleased about having to discuss the particular subject this is heading towards, but there is probably no other way." Well, what other was there anyway?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Well at least, he let him touch him and not pull away, so there was that. Even so the demon was no fool nor was he blind to the other's feelings. He could feel the unease and nervous energy around the other almost like being around a powder keg that could explode at any moment. It made him nervous, anxious and stressed out, but he couldn't keep keeping his mouth shut either or shying away from the matters because he was too afraid to face things head on. Somewhere this running had to stop or else they would get no where.

The demon would frown up at the other as he heard his first comment. "Screwed...I wonder if that applies to both of us at times." He too had issues that hung him up and got him in spots he didn't want to be in."...Perhaps labels isn't a thing for us, but I think we might need to use a few to establish just where we are in this relationship. As for doing and not doing, well I think we might have to work on that one too." There was a lot to be handled here that was for sure and he wasn't sure if it would ever be solved, but there had to be something better than this situation here. "You are wired and I am a ball of nervousness and fear. I can say we are both messed up in some form, but I think even if this isn't the most pleasing conversation to be having it is the only way we can perhaps resolve some things." The demon said gently as he patted the other's arm gently before shifting to move passed him.

"Come on. Let's go sit down for a bit in the room and chat. We can come back to this later." Provided the mood was still there that is. Either way, the demon would make an exit from the shower and drift over to the counter to grab a towel to dry off. As he did this, his form would change a bit, the cat ears and tail disappearing and shifting into that of a fox instead. His pink hair would vanish become even longer and a bit more wilder, as it shifted into a shade of black and his became red. It had been a while since he had been in his natural state, but it was fitting for the situation that was about to occur.

In any case, he would wrap the towel around his waist and after giving the other a look to see if he was coming he would drift into the bed room and sit on the edge of the bed for now thinking how to start this.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Could he explode? Possibly, though it probably wouldn't be for the reasons other imagined in case it did happen. For the time being though, he was doing a pretty decent job of keeping himself in check, so there was that. He would shrug vaguely. "Perhaps yes. In different ways though." They had their similarities in this, but the reasons and causes behind them were a bit different, and manifested in different ways as well.

Regardless, he would give the other a somewhat narrowed look. "Is there a reason why you obsess over the state of our relationship so much?" The other seemed to be really into defining it, and being sure about what they were at the moment and all that jazz. While to be frank, that was usually the least of his worries personally. Whatever the relationship was, it would develop at its own pace, and stressing the importance of definitions just made it...well, stressful. More than it needed to be. Stress killed everything, honestly.

He would snort faintly. "You want to explore how fucked up everything is? Well, I can't say that's wrong, so I suppose it's fair game." In more ways than one, honestly. Plus, based on this, he had a fair idea of what was happening here, and he couldn't say he felt very pleased about that fact. What to do though? At any rate, he would follow after the other, opting to not really comment about the visuals change for the time being. Though unlike the other, he would remain standing by the bed instead of sitting down once he got there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 am

The demon would give a nod and a hum of acknowledgement. He suppose in a way the word could be applied to anyone. After all, everyone had shit they kept to themselves no matter how happy they seemed.

Speaking of issues, here was issue number one - definitions. The demon would look at the other as he heard the question. "I admit I ask a lot, but that is because I am trying to understand and know how to approach this. I am unsure if we are friends, a couple or what. I am just left in a void of not knowing and to be frank...it makes me anxious," he would say and then looking away he would sigh a bit. "But then again maybe that causes more problems in the end. Like I understand not having labels and things taking time, but at the same time I am just not good at handling something vague. Not when it comes to this..." He would trail off and shake his head. It was frustrating. Not the not knowing, but rather the knowledge that he shouldn't be stressing at this and let it take its own course...yet just couldn't. He had to keep picking at it and making it worse.

The demon would close his eyes as he rubbed his hand across his face before settling them into his hair, just around the time the other asked his question. Opening his eyes, he would look up at the guy that was standing by the bed.

"Yeah. I do. I think even if it is a depressing thing to focus on sometimes we have to go through hell to find what we are searching for." He would pause as he let his hands drop to his lap before patting the bed next to him. "Sit. Please."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:39 pm

He would furrow his brows at that one. "You're asking me that as if I have an answer. We're both in the same situation, are we not? If you don't know, how am I supposed to? Though honestly, what's the difference? You seem to be trying to get ahead of yourself, but it isn't as if our relationship status is what should define how you treat me and approach the matter." It wasn't like the whole matter could be magically made less vague by saying whether they were a couple or not. And nor could he. Like, let's say they were...what would really be different? He would always look at the other as a person, and base his decisions off of what he knew about the guy or such. He didn't register the lack of status as an issue at all.

"Please, hell is already my second home.", he would snort lightly with a shake of his head. He just didn't particularly enjoy bringing these things up, as it wasn't an easy affair, and even less so when he had to find a way to make the other party understand. In any case, he would frown at the bed, not seeming very eager about the idea of sitting down, though he would do so after a moment of consideration. Still, it was obvious enough that he was being kind of restless at the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:13 pm

The demon would hear the words the other said and looked down at the floor a bit as he shook his head at it. "I guess we are stuck in the same boat and I have no idea anymore. I mean regardless of if we have a label or not, I am pretty much the sort that is going to treat you the same regardless. So maybe you are right. Maybe I am ahead of myself or perhaps still thinking too much in the box. It is hard to say."

In the end it wasn't the label that was important, but rather understanding where the hell they were in this relationship. And yet the answer he was received was still uncomfortable to swallow. He didn't like not knowing, but... The demon would turn his red eyes back to the other. "You know what? Forget the label thing. It is not significant nor is the world going to end because I don't have something to call this. We have bigger fish to settle after all." Or try to. He highly doubted any of this was going to be settled in the normal fashion of the word, but it was what it was. He was just going to have to push through it.

"Is that so?" the demon would say as he watched the other taking note of the guy's behavior before he sat down. He could tell the other was a bundle of unease and honestly he didn't want to upset him more, but still....He couldn't shy away from him forever now could he? The demon would look away a bit thinking before he made his move. He would shift slightly in his position a hand reaching out to wrap around the other's middle back as he tried to pull the guy into him, so that he was leaning against him. Though how well that worked was yet to be seen, he would contend with this before opening his mouth to say more.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:38 pm

"Well, if the world did end, we wouldn't have to deal with anything anymore. Doesn't really sound like the worst thing ever.", he would comment casually, leaving it all at that. If the other didn't want to keep prodding this, then making further statements regarding the subject would only accomplish the opposite. Thus he would let it more or less slide unless the demon had something more to say.

He would shrug vaguely at the question the other threw back at him. "When your mind is broken, it tends to feel that way." There was no point in lying about that. Either way, yes, he was uneasy..but that did not equate with him being upset, and even less so with anything that the other had done. Or well, it was linked in a way, but it wasn't the guy's fault specifically. "?" His expression would momentarily turn into a slightly confused one as the other moved and pulled at him, giving him slight goosebumps at first as he wasn't prepared for such a thing. Nevertheless, after a moment of processing it, he seemed to choose to kind of go along, albeit he would shift himself over so he could lay down across the demon's lap. If he couldn't sit, then he'd rather lay down completely over being stuck in a position that is half-way. It was more comfortable this way. That aside, if the other was paying attention while touching him and all, he would get some more proof of his somewhat jumpy state, as his heart beat seemed to definitely be faster than that of a calm person. "...yes?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:20 pm

The demon would give the other a small smile at that one, but otherwise did not say anything more on the topic. It was something that would bug him for who knew how long, but that battle was probably his alone to fight. In any case, he wouldn't drag that one out as his mind shifted to other things that came up.

"When your mind is broken.." The demon would give a small snort at that one as he looked up at the ceiling a bit. "Perhaps we have that in common in a way." He could relate to a broken mind, even if his case was different than the other's. That aside though, as the demon tried to figure out a way to approach the issue at hand, he would find himself first trying to get the other to lean on him and while the guy at first seemed to be repulsed by the idea in the end, he did give and actually laid down upon him. Looking down at the other, the demon would answer the question by simply moving his hand to the other's chest resting it over his heart as he closed his eyes and just felt the rhythm of it for a moment.

It was quicker than normal and it wasn't like he hadn't noticed the goosebumps when he touched the other. Opening his eyes again, he would ask a question. "Are you afraid? Of this conversation or the situation we are in?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:14 pm

"It's a strange way to live..." Did they have that in common? From a certain point of view, it could be said that they did. Though it obviously affected them in different ways, as they clearly had problems understanding each other and that would not be the case if their situations were the same. At any rate, he didn't really have that much of an issue with the touch idea, but he couldn't do much about his slight startle response, seeing how he hadn't expected the guy to go for something like that right off the bat after what their latest conversation was like.

He would furrow his brows as he stared upwards at the other, not quite sure what the demon was trying to do. He would let the guy though, giving a somewhat exasperated sigh when the questions came. "I'm...not, not really. Just a bit on edge and having a bit of a panic moment. You needn't mind this, I'll be fine in time." It wasn't something he could control much, and the best he could do is keep himself calm enough for this to not get worse. It would pass in time, hopefully.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 am

"I can agree with that." It was odd to have a broken mind or being out of the box trying to survive in a society that doesn't understand it. And while it was nice to know one was not alone in this odd ass box, the demon understood that the levels of brokenness varied from person to person. As proven with this situation here.

While Rika did what he did, his only purpose with the action was to pick up on the other's heart beat to see at what rate it was beating. It was something simple, but it only confirmed more that there was something up here. As for the words that followed, the demon would watch the other as he let his hand just rest on the other's chest for now.

"Not really, huh?"
the demon would say before pausing to run his free hand through the other's wet hair. "You say I shouldn't mind the reaction, but I cannot ignore it. What has you on edge and panicked?"

His voice was calm and gentle, showing the demon wasn't trying to pressure the other. He just wanted to understand the other and instead of flipping out about everything, he did what he could to simply be open to the situation and be there for the other....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next