The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Water is Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Water is Evil

Go down

Water is Evil Empty Water is Evil

Post by Sharaku Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Nope. No. Not happening.

Beaches was nice to be at for a while, and observe from a distance, but he wasn’t going into the water unless he had to. Salt water specifically wasn’t on his list of things he loved. Far from there, actually. In general though, water activities didn’t hold his attention well. He could swim for a while, but he’d be bored real fast. It didn’t have a whole lot of charm, and getting all wet only contributed to the activity being a hassle. Perhaps he just wasn’t made to be a water person. Not that the fact even truly bothered him.

Regardless, it was absolutely clear that he had next to no intention of getting into the water, as he had remained dressed in casual clothes, resigning himself to simply watching any and all events unfold. Getting a good vantage point, he would seat himself on the edge of a fairly long sea dock that decorated the area they were at, enjoying the sea breeze while he was out there. Now that was much better than trying to become a fish and digging into the bottom of the ocean. Really, if he wanted to see underwater creatures so badly, he could just find some nice video someone else took, and still get a moderate level of satisfaction. He wasn’t a marine biologist or such, that it would require him to get up close and personal with sea life on purpose.

Resting his elbows on his legs and his chin on one of his hands, he would stare down into the water, detecting a bit of splashing happening here and there. He would narrow his eyes at the odd disturbances, a little wary. Honestly….if anybody decided it would be funny to drag him down into the vast waters under him, he was seriously going to make killing somebody a goal for today. He wouldn’t even care if it turned the sea red with blood. He did not approve of shenanigans like that, and he was very willing to make his point clear….

….and yes, that included being generously splashed with said water as well.

Had it been physically possible, he’d definitely have a vein popping on his forehead as he proceeded to glare at the culprit, his face now dripping wet.

“Which way should I strangle you when you get out of there?”

Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum