The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Transformation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Transformation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Transformation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Transformation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Transformation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Transformation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Transformation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Transformation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Transformation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Transformation

2 posters

Go down

Transformation Empty Transformation

Post by Rika Wed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

What was he doing?

That is all Rika could think as he stood in the middle of the large room that had been specifically designed for what was about to occur with Sharaku. A transformation from human to full demon. Something that Rika had never really done before. Yes, he knew how to do the reverse and he knew the skill to make one a demon, but still. He was very concerned. This process wasn’t going to be easy on them. Even less so Sharaku who had to survive the pain of his body shifting and changing into that of a dragon of all things.

It was true, he had the parts of a dragon in him already, but still a dragon was nothing to scoff at. That was a major overhaul in structure and would take work on his part to not screw it up. Pressure much? Maybe and maybe not. Either way, there was no turning back now….and probably no time to procrastinate either.

Taking a breathe to steady himself, he would turn to the other with him. “Ready?” he’d ask trying to put a smile on despite how this was making him feel.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transformation Empty Re: Transformation

Post by Sharaku Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 pm

"....is there really a proper answer to this question?", he'd snort as he crossed his arms over his chest. You can't be ready when you don't know what exactly for, but you also can't say no if you intend to go through with it. Was he afraid? To be fair, not really, as much as he wasn't eager for it either. He didn't think this would manage to kill him, albeit the idea of pain was definitely not the most welcome....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 30, 2018 9:54 pm

"I suppose not," Rika would say with a soft smile before becoming serious. "You best sit down or lay down. I don't want you dropping to the floor during this." He would gesture around the room allowing to the other to choose where he wanted to get comfortable before starting this process.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

He would be silent for a moment, apparently considering it before shaking his head slightly. "It's fine. I like to stand. I won't drop like a rock, don't worry." Well, he seemed mildly amused despite the circumstances as he moved to stand in the middle of the room.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 30, 2018 10:06 pm

"You say that, but your body might do something complete different. Either way, I'll respect your wishes." Moves closer to you. "I am going to need to place my hands on the side of your head and bring your forehead to mine. From there I'll begin the process."

He says the words before attempting to reach up and do as he said.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

"Pain isn't a new thing to me. I think I can have a decently good idea of what might happen." He wasn't going to violently keel from the pain. That's not to say he wouldn't go down to the floor, but he sure wasn't planning on throwing himself with the force to further injure himself or such. And as long as it happened without any extra hits, it was all fine, right? Either way, he just didn't feel comfortable with lying down like he was already accepting being defeated by this before it even started. He'd face it head on, even if it was the last thing he did. Regardless, he would raise an eyebrow slightly. "You're not going to hold me the whole time, are you?" That sounded like a dangerous idea after all. That said, he wouldn't protest for now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu May 31, 2018 9:46 pm

"No. This is a whole other level of pain." And why wouldn't it be with the whole body changing to become something different? It made him wonder if he should push the idea of the guy sitting down or something. Strong willed or not, he had to wonder just how much the other would end up just collapsing from pain. Hmmm. Well he wasn't going to go and fight him about it, but if things did get to point where he needed to lay him down he would.

In any case, when it came to the actual proccess, Rika found himself smirking as he heard the question. "No. I just need the contact to start it. Holding you is not wise." For more reasons than just his safety. That aside wehn reached for the other and he did not resit, the demon would nod inwardly to himself as he drew the other's forehead to his. Closing his eyes he would begin to speak in a different language. At first nothing would seem to happen, but then a pale energy would begin to flow around him and then shifting directions it would go into the other. The demon taint, the one compnent that would send the human system racing to get rid of it while the dragon within would be called forward to change the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:04 pm

"Is it worse than dying?" He had almost done that one before after all. Really though, he figured he'd deal somehow. It wouldn't make much difference as to whether he was standing or sitting.

"Right...." Either way, he would remain standing in place somewhat awkwardly, not quite sure what he was supposed to expect to start happening, and how.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:49 pm

"Some have described it that way. Said they wanted to die during the process...." he would wring his hands nervously as the consequences of doing this weighed upon for a brief moment; however, he'd push the worry down as he looked over at Sharaku. "I am just hoping it won't be so bad for you."

He could only pray that this wouldn't be terrible as he step forward and did what he had to do. While the first step unlocked the power within, the demon found it strange that this one was not yet collapsing in pain. It was either he was strong or --no. As he chanted, he saw a second lock open and with that lock, the spirit of the dragon began to seep into the other and in turn begin the proccess of change. As the internal process began, Rika would reopen his eyes and take a step back knowing from here on out the pain would come and in turn the change...though how they'd appear in this one would be a mysery yet to be revealed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:41 pm

He would snort faintly. "Watch me. I don't let some pain take me down...well, as long as I don't actually die, because that'd be hard to ignore." He didn't think it would manage to get as far as that, even though he figured a dragon was a pretty tough choice to turn into. Definitely different than a measly rat or something less tough and complex. On the other hand, he already had control of some powers and all that, meaning he was a lot better prepared than a complete newbie human would be.

Regardless, he would seem to somehow keep his own word, and not eat the dirt off the ground, though he certainly looked for the worse rather fast. He'd cough, some blood appearing to be trickling from his mouth. "So uh....what's the chance I'll bleed out before I'm done?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:12 pm

"I'll be watching alright," the demon would say with a smirk; however, inwardly, he was thoroughly concerned. It was true that the other did display some dragon powers, but would that actually help in the long run? Power was one thing and transformation was another. He honestly wasn't sure what to expect here, so when the proccess started ad the other began cough up blood?

Well Rika didn't panick as he instead went to the other's side. "No. I won't let that happen," he said as his eyes began to glow and he began to mutter something in another language. While it certainly did not heal the other fully, the magic he placed within him was doing its best to help with the tears within, but not impede progress.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 pm

"......."

He would be still for a moment after that, before something akin to steam started coming off of him. It seemed he was about to say something, but would close his mouth back up, bending over slightly as he spit out some blood, waving his hands at the other slightly. "Ugh...don't. I don't...think the dragon likes that. Might...burn me up if...you interfere much..." Perhaps it refused to let one make it with external help, but whether that was the reason or not, the other would certainly feel a burning force against his spell.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:42 pm

He try to help, but it seemed that the dragon or maybe even the guy's will was strong enough to send a burning sensation through him that made him waver a bit and when the other spoke, he nodded and released the spell. His eyes would go back to normal and while his body was a bit warmer than usual due to push back, he pushed his own discomfort away as he instead took to keeping the a careful eye on the other as he bent and spit out some of the blood.

"Well if anything we know the dragon is as independent as you," he would say with a small huff, trying to keep back just how concerned he was at this point.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Right. He would let out a stifled bark of a laughter at that statement. "There's a...reason why I am what I am..." If he were to be a little scared mouse, it clearly wouldn't match a whole lot, would it now. Although, one's race wasn't always indicative of their personality, a good bunch tended to usually fit into what you'd expect of them. Perhaps nature had its ways...or maybe it was a matter of going by old family examples and growing up under influences.

At any rate, he would grit his teeth a bit as he went down on one knee, his hands moving to hold his head. "En..joying the show?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:21 pm

"I suppose so," he would say trying to remain more or less light heated versus panicky. Still the pain is hard to watch, he stays standing as he watches you go down on one knee. Family, nature, or whatever determined how one became he wished that in this case neither one was so independent he couldn't help.

As for the question..

'As much as I can under the high possibility of a panic attack," he'd say with a huff being honest about his state, but even so keeping strong so he could aid the other when this whole thing was over.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum