The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Relaxation Time or...?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Relaxation Time or...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation Time or...?

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 am

Well, to be fair, for him the concept of lust in that manner held to meaning, so the other was perhaps just lucky. If anything, he’d be attracted to the idea of sex itself rather than the person he was/would/could do be doing it with. Looking at other people was mostly about appreciating the aesthetics if, and even then, it wasn’t like he connected the two together at all. After all, you can think someone is good looking without immediately jumping to ideas of doing dirty things with them. “Wonderful.” Whether they were truly on the same page, or just more or less, it was definitely better than them fighting about it.

He would frown in thought a little when the other explained his attitude towards sex before scratching his cheek slightly as he tried to formulate a response to this. “Well, that’s a little different there. What you’re saying is that you have a fluctuating sexual desire, yes? That wasn’t really what I was talking about. My general attitude towards sex is always the same, whether I feel like doing it or not at a given time. What I think about the act of sex and whether I ‘want’ to be doing it at a certain moment are two different things. I’d wager to say even the attraction towards a person is a different factor from this. Though I suppose for most people these things tend to mix up.” You can happen to have a low sex drive at times and still feel the attraction towards your partner in general. Simply without feeling up to engaging in said activities at that moment. A lack of interest in sex is not exactly what defines one’s sexuality though, for if that was the case, he’d probably have to reconsider himself too. Nevertheless, perhaps he just had a more nuanced view of the factors involved in this due to the way he was himself, and the fact that lacking certain components made him realize how they technically connect to each other (or in some cases should but don’t really) a lot better than a person who just tends to see it all in one bundle.

He would snort faintly. “Are you implying you might have gotten rusty with time?” For some reason, the idea of that was mildly amusing. You can never really be 100% prepared for this kind of thing, so did it even matter how long ago was your last attempt? He wasn’t sure about that, and he did not have much of a personal input on that one due to his lack of attempts to begin with. “You do seem to stress a lot, yes.” That was kind of a truth, wasn’t it? Then again, everyone tended to have their moments, so there was that. Regardless of that, he would hum faintly at the next subject, offering the guy a weak shrug. “I’ve figured out what to do with myself, so I’d wager I should be fine at the very least. I can’ really talk about you though.” As far as he remembered, they haven’t done intensive talking about this in the past, so it was hard to say.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 am

Were the pair on the same page? Probably not fully, but at least the information gave the demon some insight into the man he was with. It caused him to re-evaluate the situation as he took a mental step back and observed the their situation from a different angle. They had differences alright and perhaps in some cases those differences would cause clashes, but in the end it was alright. Even if he didn’t quite get the way the other ticked fully at least with time he could learn more and in turn put to rest some obnoxious worry about the situation or him doing something wrong.

Speaking of understanding, this next topic was a certainly a doozie. The demon would blink a few times as he processed what was heard.”So for you everything has a separate box so to speak vs. someone like me who doesn’t really have those sort of boxes in all cases? For instance, yes my drive does fluctuate, but so does my attitude towards it. Sometimes I see sex as something needed, sometimes it is a desire only, sometimes I am neutral, and at others I am completely a no go in that department. It all depends on how low I am and my mood. It is a mess, but they work together like that in that department.” His mind liked to jumble up certain things rather than stay seperated when it came to sex, so it can be an odd place indeed for him. However, his attraction towards his partner didn’t fluctuate during those times. Just his drive and thoughts on the matter.

That aside, the demon would smirk at the other. “Maybe,” he said sticking his tongue out before becoming serious again. “But I don’t think I am that rusty. I know what to do for the most part, so I think we’ll be okay.” Seriously he’d be a bit concern if he had started to forget things just from not participating in the act. Anywho…”Yeah. You have no idea,” the demon would say with a small sigh and shake of his head. If he could take the portion of his brain that caused that stress and get rid of it he would, but there was no simple path, so he just worked through his flaws and lived the best way he could. As for that last part… “I think I’ve settled enough over time to be fine in that department. My issue wasn’t not knowing what I wanted, but rather not stressing out uncontrollably and fucking up things.” That in and of itself could become uncomfortable for not only him, but the other party too.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:13 am

Hearing what the other said, he would snort with a shake of his head. "Not quite, dear. They are indeed separate boxes. Different people just experience it differently, and may not be able to distinguish between them if some of the factors coincide and behave in the same pattern. The fact that your sex drive and your attitude towards sex seem to go more or less hand in hand doesn't mean they're not separate phenomena. It just means that for you they're more linked together than for maybe someone like me. And to be fair, they aren't all that different for me either. Both my drive and my attitude tend to remain quite constant in most cases. I just recognize the difference between them, is all." It could be a strange thing, yes. All of those things were their own little boxes by default, but how they interacted together varied from one individual to another. Or whether they were even there, considering certain people lacked some of the boxes completely. "I get it though. Ever heard of the terms sex-favorable, indifferent and averse? Most people usually pick one spot on the spectrum when it comes to their willingness and want to engage in sex, but it would seem that you're one of those few that can go up and down on it more frequently." He had done his research, okay. Kind of something that happens when you don't fit the norm and have to figure out just what is up with you. Not that he was complaining though, as learning new things is never really bad, is it now?

At any rate, he would just purse his lips slightly at the next topic, opting to stay silent for now. He could have tried to continue the joking, but it was probably better not to derail this too much right now. "I think it's not about whether you do it right or fuck up anyhow. What matters is that it's fun in some way." Honestly, if it was going to be boring, then he wasn't going to be too interested in signing up. That in mind, he would make a move to stand up from the sofa. "Now then, I think I would like to get rid of all the horse stink first of all. So time for a shower. Are you coming with me?", he would half-state, half-ask with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:28 pm

The demon would think on that one as his eyes drifted to the ceiling for a bit. "Hmm..Well I suppose that makes sense in a way. I mean I can see them as being separate and all, but at the same time for me they just blur into one another, so they seem like links in a chain versus just say boxes sitting about in different spaces. Though I supposes boxes can sit within one another too. Huh." And so they could. Perhaps their concepts weren't so different after all, they just looked the same thing from different angles is all. That aside, the demon would level his eyes back with the other as he nodded a bit. "I've heard of the latter two. Not too familiar with sex-favorable though. I have only poked a bit on this front and yeah. It seems so. I definitely can't pick a spot if asked because that honestly just depends on the day or what not." It was strange, but maybe that is why he had kind of gone only so far with the research. Was there really a way to define one such as him? Was it okay if he wasn't defined? Well fine or not, the demon didn't linger on it too long accepting himself as he was at least in that department.

In any case, the subject would change to other topics, the joke that was going dying as the other pursed his lips before making his comment on the other topic. To what he heard, the demon seemed to perk up a bit as he nodded a bit at this one. "I suppose you are right there." Though to be fun, one had to just go with the flow right? Right.

The demon blinked as he did his best to shove his anxiety away and calm a bit; however, before he could fully get himself back to said calm state the taller male took the demon by surprise again as he stood up and posed a question he didn't quite expect. At first the demon just looked up at the other a bit shocked, but then looking down, he would find himself doing something even he wasn't expecting to do.

He unfolded himself and got to his feet too. "Yeah. I guess I will," the demon said his voice calm despite the redness that still hung in his face. "I think a shower would be nice and relaxing," he would say with a small smile before shifting and moving towards the bathroom.

The bathroom itself was large space with a single sink set in a marble counter to the backside of the room and a closet for towels to the left of the counter with the sink and cabinets underneath. On the opposite side was a nice size oval tub with curved fixtures and next to it the square glass shower that could fit two people in there with plenty of wiggle room to spare. The shower spout was elegant and curved, but could be extended if one wanted to bring the water closer to them or focus it more on themselves.

In any case, the demon's feet would touch down on smooth cool tiles as he made his way to the towel closet in the bathroom to get wash cloths and what not for said shower. As he did so the other was free to do what he wanted and even turn on the shower if he wanted to.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm

“Boxes aren’t the only possible analogy anyway. You can have a chain which can be separated into several pieces too. Can be connected, but doesn’t have to, depending on the person.” There were plenty things that had the possibility to be both ways. He would snort. “It’s the positive side of the spectrum. As in, actually liking and possibly wanting to have sex.” Even if it wasn’t due to being attracted to somebody or the like. You can enjoy or want an activity for a multitude of reasons. “Personally, I think I can pick where I stand pretty easily.” Of course, everyone had days that were different, but as long as the big majority fell into a certain category, then you could more or less identify as such safely enough. In regards to this matter, at least.

That said, he would let the conversations after that die off as they would, offering the other a faint smile at the remark towards things being fun. Nobody really wanted to have to do something that was super boring and uninteresting after all. Regardless, when the demon agreed to the shower idea without too much ado, he would offer the guy a peace sign with a somewhat amused expression. “Perfect.” Well, it’s great when things go smoothly, is it not?

With that, he would take to following the guy into the bathroom, taking a moment to consider how this would work. Eh, it seemed like they’d have enough space there unless they decided to do something crazy. As for what to do? Well, there was no point in turning the shower on and stuff when he still had some clothes on, was there now? First thing first, time to work on undressing. Which he would proceed to do, deciding to strike up a conversation meanwhile. “So…what would you consider a fun thing to do?”
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

"True, true," the demon would say as he came to understand the other a bit more. He suppose in the end the way one imagined things didn't really matter. Despite differences there were still some basics that gave even people as diverse as himself and Sharaku some common ground to stand on, so that was a plus in the matter. "Ah I see and well it seems like you got the easier end of the stick there than I. At least you know where you fall," the demon would say with a light chuckle. He wondered if he leaned a certain way despite the fluctuation. A thought for another time he supposed.

In any case, he would catch the faint smile the other gave him something that actually made him proud considering how rarely the guy did smile. It was nice to see one even if it was faint. Though while he was glad for the smile he wonder what was going through the other's mind as he saw the peace sign and amused expression on the other's face. Was he just happy about the agreement or did he have something else in mind? The demon had to wonder, but would put that aside for a moment as he focused on the task of getting the towels.

As he pulled them out and place them on the counter, the demon would glance at the other taking note of him getting undressed. He was still hot if not hotter than before. A-anyway, the demon's eyes would drift away as he focused on getting undressed himself starting with getting the shirt off and going from there.

As he moved, he would answer the other. "I would say most of the things I consider fun are quiet activities like drawing, gardening, nice walks upon the beach, fishing. Stuff of that nature, but I also like  hiking and exploring too. Though if I had to choose just a handful of those things, I think I am happiest doing an activity outside or even cooking believe it or not. In the end though, I would say it depends on what is being offered," he would say as his tail flicked for balance. "What about you?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 pm

He would shrug a bit. "I'm still well out of norm though, so I'm not sure how much I could claim to call it the easier end. It's not an easy one in the end, not really." He was more certain about his choices and identity in this realm than the other perhaps, but it was also a fact that he fell into quite the minority of people based on it. Which made things harder in its own way.

All that stuff aside though..."Erm...", he would make a slight sound when he heard the answer he received there, though he would trail off for the moment as he focused on getting the task of undressing finished first. Which would only take a couple more moments but still. Once he was done and all, he would scratch his cheek slightly. "...derail. That's not quite what I meant. I was trying to go for things in regards to our current situation and state of matters. Unless you're interested in trying to be a hippie and doing drawing in the shower or the like.", he would snort faintly. Perhaps he should have phrased his question a bit differently there....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 pm

The demon would give hum and nod of acknowledgement to that one but outside of that wouldn't push that matter further. It was a complicated matter that could easily get out of hand if they went to deep and well as fun as that was, right now wasn't the time for that was it?

Anyway back in the bathroom, the demon's ear twitched as he worked on getting the last bit of his clothing off. He was just slipping out of his pants and underwear when he heard the question explained, he would blink a few times before answering. "Uh...no I am not trying to be a hippie. I guess I just focused on the wrong thing," he would say as he stood up and moved the clothing out of the way with his foot as he looked at the other. He would hesitate for a second and then come closer as he spoke. "Well, I do like touch and exploring, seeing what works, doesn't work, and maybe give what gives...you surprises," he would say as he actually reached out and placed a hand against the other's chest, his hand sliding against the guy in a gentle yet firm fashion for the time being. "How about you?" he would ask as he lifted his eyes up to look at the other again.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:32 am

He would raise an eyebrow at the guy. "Sometimes, I feel like I'd really like to know just what goes on through your head when you make decisions." Considering what seemed to come out, he'd wager it could be quite the interesting experience to follow what made the other choose the things he did. Speaking of which, his reaction towards what the demon did afterwards was mostly mild amusement as he blinked at the guy. "I was thinking along the lines of actions that help with cleaning up since that's what we're trying to do here...though since you're eager to get touchy all the way, you can help me do that. I wouldn't say no to not having to do the job myself.", he would snort faintly, giving the other a somewhat suggestive look. Well, might as well combine what they had here, no?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 am

The demon would shake his head at that one as he chuckled a bit.

"I don't think you'd like being in my mind. It's quite the maze and its logic is no simpler." The demon wasn't dumb nor was it like he couldn't keep on topic, but sometimes when things were to vague or specific his mind focused on things that might've been somewhere in the conversation. It was odd, but there was a method to the madness that landed him sometimes right on the spot and other times elsewhere. Either way, he'd roll with the punches. Just like he'd roll with the next one.

While the error did make him red again as his ears folded back with the embarrassment. Unlike last time, he didn't look away as he gave a sheepish smile. "You need to be more specific if you want the correct answer," he would say as his hand traveled down to the guy's hip letting it settle there as he smirked. "I can see what I can do," he would continue that same hand drifting to the guy's butt and giving it a firm squeeze. Why he did that was a mystery, but there was some play in the demon's eyes when he did that. In either case, he'd leave up to the guy's imagination as to the reason behind his action as he eventually stepped away and grabbed one of the smaller towels off the counter, his expression more serious. "As for your question. I dunno. I've never really had anyone in the shower with me to figure that out. Though I am open to suggestions. You have any?" He would drift to the shower and with his back to the other he would mess with the nozzles to get the temperature of the water right.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 pm

"Implying my own is any simpler? I don't think I'd feel any worse, really." If the consensus was to be that nobody liked a complicated mind to be in, then the majority of people would spend their entire lives hating themselves in some way or form. Everyone's mind is complex in at least some ways.

He could click his tongue lightly, somewhat amused. "I think it's more fun to watch what you can come up with." And to be honest, he had kind of thought that his question was obvious enough. Why would he really be asking about things that were too far in the future when they had other stuff to deal with first? Speaking of stuff, he wouldn't really react much to the squeezing maneuver, outside of maybe a mild muscle twitch due to it being sudden. He wasn't too sensitive to that one. Kind of happens considering your butt is more or less used to a lot of pressure and whatnot. You sit on it frequently, and on all kinds of surfaces. Nevertheless, he would give the other a contemplative look, and when the following question came, he would give a rather flippant answer at first. "Please don't involve any spanking. I'm not into that one." Good thing to make clear...maybe? Back to being more serious though.."Really, I don't know though. You ask me as if I had any more experience than you with this. Anything goes?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:38 pm

"Well no I am not. I am just saying it is quite the mess," the demon would begin before letting out a sigh and continuing. "Though if you really want to try to navigate my mind one day you're welcome to poke it. Just not right now though. I rather not get a headache or too distracted by things." He would give the other a lopsided smile with that one. The mind was a personal space and while he may let the guy into it in some way that still did not stop mental stress from forming from things up there he didn't wish to share. If they were going to do this it needed to be during a time when the mind was the main focus of the conversation... and not other things that had his mind in a whirl.

That aside, the demon would shake his head a bit at the answer received. "Do you find it amusing to watch me flop around and miss the target?" he would ask, more amused than agitated with this as he watched the other. His mind could focus on various things versus focus even more so when something was vague to him. Perhaps the question was obvious enough, but sometimes the demon's missed the cues and just land in odd situations like this. At least the other wasn't having a hissy fit over the error and seemed to roll with it well enough. Speaking of rolling with things, he did take notice of the other's lack of reaction towards the butt squeeze. He did notice the twitch, but nothing more. Hmm..Guess that wasn't a good spot for the guy. Ah well.

In any case, he would watch the other for a bit and then upon receiving an answer to his question, he would chuckle as he looked back over his shoulder at the other. "Nah. I may squeeze the ass here and there, but I am not into spanking much, even less so during bath time." Well the guy didn't have to fear that at all. "Though on that note...do you like rough play?" A valid question that kind of seemed to be appropriate since they were on that topic anyway.

Well wherever that went, the demon would hum at the next part. "I wasn't trying to make it sound like that. I honestly was asking what you'd like is all. Though I suppose the anything goes route is good too." He would say before pausing to check the water and then being content with it stepped into the shower. he left the door cracked a bit so the other could get in, but the water not get on the floor.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:04 pm

"How does one do that anyway? I wasn't a psychic the last time I checked." Unless the other planned to just vomit out anything his mind came up with in a stream, but that would probably not be a very helpful exercise in the end. That would in fact be just confusing, as he'd lack quite a bit of context which can be gained properly only when you're actually 'inside' said mind for real.

He would snort. "On second thought, maybe I'd actually take a booty smack over squeezing. It has more shock value. Just not repeatedly." Well, something like that would probably be better at drawing out a reaction, even if it was a mild slap. He was technically okay with that idea as long as it didn't cross into being painful. That's when he'd be like nope, abuse your own ass instead. At any rate, he would hum lightly at the inquiry that followed after. "Some of it, sure. Why, are you interested?" He had no problem with that. In fact, sometimes it was actually preferable, as certain types of gentleness could get really ineffective for him. If he wanted to be tickled and petted like a cute kitten, it probably wouldn't be for the purpose of sexual activity of sorts. Well, maybe as a bit of initial play, but it wouldn't complete the job just by itself.

He would give a shrug at the next statement as he moved to get inside after the other. "Anything that results in us actually coming out of here clean. I'm not being too picky. Besides, if we do something even akin to helping each other with it, it will already involve a lot of touching. There's probably no need to attempt to specify at this point." Or so his line of thought went.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:43 pm

"I guess we'd have to use psychological tricks to enter that realm. Other than that, I am not sure how far talking can get you in that department." He could talk alright, but not in a fashion where everything came out in one go. No if that happened he was either drunk and didn't give a shit or so far gone that he was babbling. A state he didn't exactly like to be in to be honest. In any case, he would shrug after a bit. "Though I suppose for the time being you can poke me with questions if you really wanted to dig deeper into my thoughts later on. Can't guarantee the end results, but it is an option if you want to try that." He didn't mind being poked a bit if the other was really curious about something, so there was that.

In any case, the next topic had the demon smirking as he glanced over at the other. "Heh. I won't whoop ya, so no fear of constant smacks. In any case, I'll keep that in mind the next time your ass becomes an interesting target for us." He could adapt to that change easily enough. Did that mean he'd over use said move? No, but now he knew that the guy preferred something a bit intense than a squeeze. Fair enough.

Despite having a good time, the demon would become serious as he considered the answer and question posed. "I guess you could say I am curious. I have no experience with rough play so I don't really know if I would enjoy it or not." In the past being gentle and slightly intense was enough to please someone, so it never crossed his mind to go rougher in some cases. He wondered....would it hurt in the end....and if so he hoped it wouldn't be a ton of pain. That would make it not so fun. He didn't exactly want to be in pain from it all.

That contemplation aside, the demon would move to the side to give the other room to enter. As he heard his words the demon would nod a bit. "Alright then. I suppose that is fair enough," he would say as he wet the towel he had with him and just took to washing his face for the moment. He was calm for the moment, but as he rewet the towel and grabbed the soap from the side of the tub, his eyes would glance over at Sharaku before looking away again as he put the soap on the towel to get it nice and soapy. Once he had done that, he awkwardly stepped closer to the guy and tried to wash the arm nearest him with the towel. He did say anything right?

Goddess help him. >>
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:24 pm

"As fascinating as the idea is, I don't think I'm in the mood for too much psychoanalysis right now." Maybe someday, but he generally preferred more relevant topics anyway. Something that actually had to do with them, not with complete randomness of sorts, unless that was the goal for some reason.

He would make a mildly exaggerated expression of distress at the next statement. "Why does my behind have to be such a wanted target?" The complaint was mostly a joke though, as he didn't truly mind it all that much. Albeit he did wonder about it a bit and whether it meant something. Or maybe it didn't and the other just liked to grab at more round things. Hm.

"I only know what I've tried on myself. I think I wouldn't be against it though. I'm still game on the idea of biting...", he would give the other an amused glance with the suggestion posed, but he would leave it at that for now. And to be honest, he would probably prefer to not be the one doing the biting anyway. A little bit of pain could actually feel good. He wouldn't want something extra painful either, no, as injuries weren't fun, but within a certain range, rough was nice.

That said, once inside the shower, he wouldn't do much at first, just letting the water get all over him, enjoying the feel. Though he would pause a bit to get his now wet hair out of his eyes, as it had decided to stick itself there at first. When he noticed the other touching him, he would blink in the guy's direction. To be honest, he wasn't the biggest fan of these washing 'tools'. In most cases, it wasn't like extreme scrubbing was necessary, so he could easily just use his hands alongside some shower gel or the like. Preferably that as soaps were annoyingly slippery in water, and he had zero patience for that. Ahem, anyway...

"...you can just do my back. I think that would be easier.", he would comment with a light huff, turning a bit to make it easier for the other. There's not much to rub on an arm, honestly. Plus, one can't really reach their own back well, so there was actually a pro in doing that with someone else.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 pm

"Okay," the demon would say kind of glad for that. He was in no mood for that either despite chatting about it. That aside, the demon would shrug with a grin as his eyes drifted to the other's butt before looking back up at him. "I dunno really. It's just always has been attractive target for me." And that was really all that was to it. Though if the other wanted him to not do such things then he had best say something now other wise the demon would see that as free game.

Speaking of games, the demon would tilt his head at the other. "I never thought to try anything on myself and well...biting I might actually enjoy." Both being bitten on or biting another. He think that category he could swing either way. It was kind of odd, but he was sure it would be okay if it didn't go overboard in the pain department. Now whether or not biting would end up in this was another matter and something the demon would put on the back burner as they got in the shower and began the process of trying to get clean.

Unlike the other who was getting hair out of his face, the demon wouldn't as he had raked back when he had washed his face, his ears twitching a bit to keep water out as his tail remained more or less still behind him. He would try to clean the other in a fashion, but it seemed the other didn't want him to do that and instead wanted him to his back. Well he suppose that was okay.

At first, the guy would feel the towel against his back, but then the feeling would change as the demon decided to ditch the towel and use his hands to rub against the other's back in slightly firm fashion, but not hard enough to harm. Just firm enough to let the other know he was back there at least.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:47 am

"So you like butts?" It kind of sounded that way. Personally, he rarely took interest in people's behinds, whether it was staring or touching them. Well, maybe he would do the latter for the amusement of seeing the person jump when he smacked them without a warning, but that was just for the general idea of fun rather than him being drawn to that.

"What do you do by yourself then?" Doesn't it kind of get repetitive and boring if you never try anything new or such? Not that all experiments were a good idea, but it's better to be trying things than not, right? It helps you have an idea of what you like and what you don't for future instances such as this one.

At any rate, he was taking this in a rather chill manner, and it wasn't like he minded his hair going places much. Not like it could be a huge annoyance anymore now that it was on the shorter side. "Hmmm..." Well, he wouldn't do much as he let the other take his time at his back. This was kind of a dilemma for him at times. He didn't tend to be the most reactive person, so it could easily seem like he was bored with something. On the other hand, it wasn't as if it even made sense for him to do something over the top. There was no point in having the guy clean his back if he were to decide to pull something a moment after and interrupt.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:07 pm

"I do." They were nice to squeeze and hold at times as odd as it sounded. He just sort of liked the feel sometimes. Now would he do this to a random person? Hell no, but the play was there when it came to someone he was either in a deep relationship already or he was interested in and comfortable enough around to do such play. "How about you? Do have a particular part of the body you like?" Or was he neutral there too? Hmmm, he guess he'd find out.

As for that next question, the demon would glance over at the other for a brief moment before looking away again as he gave a small shrug. "I just do whatever pleases me when the mood hits. A lot of it is touch based, but I have a....uh...toy I play use sometimes too," the demon said his face flush once more it was kind of awkward saying that out loud and a bit embarrassing for some reason. Even stranger was that despite how uncomfortable he was in this situation, he would look back over at the other shyly and ask. "You?" Welp he was certainly curious despite it all.

At any rate, despite how the demon started off, he seemed to calm down as he worked on the other's back, his heart slowing and his head clearing as he moved his hands against the other's skin. He heard the hum, but wasn't sure if that was enjoyment or just a sound as he slid the soapy water to the edge of the guy's butt, but he did not go lower.

Moving a bit to get the soap off his hand, he would help the water wash the guy's back of soap. As he did this he would speak up. "Are you...enjoying this or are you simply humming?" he would ask, his voice calm and collected as he went through the motions of finishing the job.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Hmm. He would shrug lightly. "I'm not sure if there's anything specific. I do prefer the front parts over the back ones though. And there's technically not too much I can do there anyway, unless I pull a you and start grabbing at your dick randomly, which I don't think would go all that well." It would be mildly funny, maybe, but outside of that, he couldn't see much of a pro in it. You can grab someone's butt relatively easy and make it be more or less normal, but anywhere else can kinda be creepy when it happens out of nowhere. At least, he would think so. Not like there were many body parts that could be grabbed just like that in the first place.

At the next topic, he would hum to himself slightly, giving the guy a mildly amused glance. It was kind of entertaining to watch the demon get all embarrassed about these matters. Well, he wouldn't deny that it was a little strange to just casually talk about this, but for whatever reason he was finding himself more amused than anything else. "Mm? What kind of toy are we talking about?" Well, there were plenty types out there, so he couldn't really just assume what the other meant exactly. "Usually just whatever I can do with my own hands, but I suppose I do like to experiment. It gets a bit mechanical and boring if you do it the same way each time." Not that good 'ol simple didn't work as well, but when you were actually trying to focus on what you were doing, it could be a bit of a bore.

For a while, he was kind of lost in thought as he let the other do his thing with his back, though he would snap out of it when asked a question. "Hm...", he would run a hand through his wet hair. "I'm pondering the meaning of life....to be honest though, I don't know? I mean, this is okay, but it's not like I'm going to be in seventh heaven just because of something like that. I'm not sure how to answer." It didn't feel bad, but he wasn't sure whether he could explicitly claim he was enjoying this on a high level or something. He didn't really know how to put this.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 am

"Eheh. No. That would turn out bad for various reasons. And hey I am not that bad. It just happened the situation seemed appropriate for the idea is all." The butt was easier to play around yes, but it wasn't like he was super grabby and do that all the time either.

That aside though, the demon would indeed become flustered about the whole sex talks not used to actually speaking face-to-face with someone about it. He did take note of the other's amusement and while somewhere in the back of his head he was kind of happy the guy seemed to be enjoying his dilemma, on the outside he would remain as uncomfortable as before with the matter. Though he did answer the questions posed. "I uh...have a toy that simulates...umm...blow jobs that I use here and there...to mix things up..." Yeah. That was very awkward to say as the demon did his best to remain composed in this conversation. He...wasn't doing a good job. The redness a dead give away. In any case, he dealt with his issues as he listened to the other's response and gave a light nod. "Experimenting is good." And it was. As good as some things were sometimes venturing out of the box helped on discover more about themselves and what they liked.

Anyway back to well back washing, the demon didn't seem to mind the silence as he worked and when the other answered, the demon would smile a bit as he finished the job. He'd pat the guy's back a bit. "Done," he'd say as he shifted to give the other a bit of space. Letting the warm water splash against him, he would take to rubbing his arms as he spoke.

"Your answer is perfect as is,"
he would begin as he moved his hand along his left arm. "I was just asking a general question to be honest though I have to wonder something. Even if you aren't the most reactive person on the earth. What is it that gives you pleasure? And how would I be able to pleasure you?"

The demon kept his gaze away from the other as he spoke, but he was listening nonetheless.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:44 pm

"I think it could be amusing in a way." Although it would get old quickly, most likely. But a lot of things do, so who knows.

At any rate, he would rub his chin slightly as the demon gave the answer to his question, seemingly thinking about it for a moment. "The idea of that strikes me as mildly confusing. Can an object really replicate the feeling of someone else's mouth properly?" There was the issue of motion, as it could be really varied...plus, lube wasn't really the same as saliva either. To him, it sounded kind of odd in a way. Then again, not like he had a first hand experience, and to each their own anyway.

Once the other was done, he would blink a few times before turning around to face the guy as he heard the question posed. He would furrow his brows at this one. "I...suppose it kind of depends on my state of mind. Though, I say it would have to be something more distinctly different from what is normal. I mean, it's not like a simple back rub is going to get me turned on. If it did, it would be something to question, probably." That kinda stuff could easily turn awkward if it happened when it wasn't supposed to after all. "And I guess I like the idea of the act, so having an image to focus on helps?" He wasn't sure how to put that one. While he didn't necessarily watch stuff like porn and the like much, he did in a way enjoy seeing things happen, as long as they were appealing of course.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:17 pm

"Perhaps once in a while, but I am not sure how you'd pull that off. Even more so in a public space," the demon would say. It would definitely be more appropriate for a private space in his head and there would probably be a point he'd block if it was used too much. Yeah...that one was odd. And trying to contemplate the matter was honestly getting him no closer to an answer.

That aside to the next topic, the demon would hum a bit. "Well I would wager it cannot replicate a real mouth fully due to various things, but...the sucking and feeling is...pleasurable for me, so it does it job, I suppose. Granted don't have any experiences for myself to fall back on so there is that." The toy and his imagination helped him get off, but comparing it to the real deal? He had none of that. He had done a blow job to a female in the past, but that was about it and that was a long time ago, so that was that.

Either way he would let that go where it would as he finished the guy's back and began working on himself with water for now. "Heh well, I wasn't trying to turn you on with that. Just wondered if you liked the back rub and yeah it would be questionable if you did get turned on by that alone," the demon would say with a chuckle, but then becoming more serious he would continue. "And like do you not want to try those acts rather than just think of them? And what sort of image do you like focusing on if your way of being turned on is distinctly different from the norm?" He was trying to understand this a bit. He understood everyone had that one thing that would get them going, so that part was clear enough for him. It was just the rest he was trying to wrap his brain around.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:02 pm

"I never said I planned on doing it in public.", he would just snort at that. No, that would not be a good idea, honestly. He wasn't really interested in getting caught doing indecent things outside. He wasn't even much of a PDA person, to be completely frank. It was just less pleasant overall.

He would scratch at his cheek slightly. "I feel like that would just make me zone off..." Well, he could get off that way too, seeing as a continuous physical sensation was enough to get the job done, but he probably wouldn't be very mentally engaged. Musings aside though, he would give the other a somewhat suggestive look. "Would you want to have some?" He technically had nothing against doing that. Not that he has ever done so before, but the idea didn't bother him at all.

Hmm. Well. He would shrug slightly. "I can be weird when it comes to reacting to touch I guess." He thought the back rub was okay, but in a kind of detached way. Physical contact with others could be a rather strange thing for him at times. It just happened. Anyway..."Err, no, that's not quite what I meant. I mean...in some cases thinking is certainly easier than trying to do it, but if it's something I do feel interested in, then I'm usually game." It varied. He was definitely curious about certain acts here and there, but the drive to seek them out was often not high enough for him to actually go for it. So yes, in a way he resorted to just imagination in most cases, but he was willing to give things a go in the right circumstances nevertheless. "Well....", he would trail off at the second question, having trouble finding the right words to explain himself there. "It's kind of like...I just like seeing it happen? I sort of enjoy watching I suppose. For example, hypothetically speaking, if you were trying to give me a blow job, I'd find it entertaining to watch you do it. Does that seem clearer...?" Well, he tried.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:27 pm

"True you did not, but hey I doubt nothing now a days." Anything was possible, but it was good that the guy was reasonable with his taste rather than crazy. He would sure have a lot to say if he had been in the latter boat.

In any case, the demon would get the soap and after placing a bit in his hand, he would rub his hands together and starting at his neck began to soap himself up, but not his back. Anyway as he did that, he would speak. "Are you saying that for the tone alone or the whole matter of getting a blow job?" he would ask calm enough seeming to be comfortable with the topic now...or rather was until he was asked the next question and caught that look. He would watch the other for a moment before looking away as he concentrated on getting the soap off of him. "Yes. I think I would," the demon would say in a surprisingly calm voice. He was open to the idea and seemed to be sure enough in his answer. Besides...he wanted to know what is was like and if it was something he'd like.

Anyway....

"I can see that," the demon would say with a light chuckle. "You're quite the challenge for me considering I am the opposite way around and like to touch or be touched." Though in the end that wasn't bad. He just had to learn to adapt is all. He could live with it. "Hmm. So it just depends on your interest level then. I think I somewhat get it," the demon would say and then hearing the rest of what was said, he would raise an eyebrow at the guy. "Well yeah. It makes it crystal clear. That's a curious thing, so you'd keep your eyes open then." Huh. "I am the exact opposite. I don't want to see what happens because honestly I would just get distracted by it. I do better not seeing what is happening and just having it happen." He suppose the unknown and sensations turned him on better than watching things unfold.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:22 am

"I'm not big on PDA and the like. Trust me, you won't see me doing such in most cases." He liked keeping stuff like this private if he could. Assuming he was even in the mood to do it to begin with.

He would shake his head. "I just mean the toy thing. Seems a bit too mechanical to me. Not very engaging when it does the same on repeat, pretty much." He was able zone off easily at times, so that wouldn't be much help in keeping him actually in the present while doing it. Nevertheless, he would raise an eyebrow at the next statement. "Perhaps I should put it down on my to do list then." He wasn't going to force it on the guy though, so it was kind of up to the other as to when if they did do it.

"I...suppose my attitude towards touch changes pretty frequently. I like it at times, but not always." And when he wasn't in the mood, then he kind of honestly didn't want anyone touching him with a ten foot pole. Just please stay in your own bubble thank you. He would shrug. "It's relative. I won't deny that I find just thinking about it to be more of a thing for me most of the time. When it comes to including other people, it depends on how it's done." If he happened to like it, then sure, but he did not desire it just because it was a thing. It had to have some merit to him. "Hmm, probably. Not to say I would always gawk though. Sometimes sounds work too, for example. My thing is that I don't desire to have sex because of the person I'm about to do it with, but I can want to have sex simply for what it is. Which is why I'm more inclined to want to get and see as much as I can. If I wanted just pure sensations, I can get something very similar just by closing my eyes while getting myself off alone and not need to bother with any complexities. I need a motivation to engage with a person." That's really what it was about, honestly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next