The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Relaxation Time or...?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Relaxation Time or...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxation Time or...?

Post by Sharaku Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:16 pm

He would frown slightly, staring up at the ceiling blankly. This was hardly a simple subject. He didn't really know how to explain. "Well...maybe yes. I'm not sure. What's the difference between fear and anxiety anyway?" Or maybe it was just both? Honestly, it was too muddled for him to be able to really tell, and he figured it didn't particularly make any difference as to whether he did or not. He would close his eyes, trying to think. "I say that because there's technically nothing you can do about it. In the end, it's a battle I must fight by myself.", he would huff, bringing his arms up to rest them across his stomach.

"If I could, I'd let my mind answer it for you as I'm not really certain, but that's not how reality works...SO...I don't exactly have an answer. Though, it's probably related to the conversations we've been having recently." Hell if he knew. Besides, he was too busy keeping himself within a calm zone to try and figure this one out in detail. He probably wouldn't anyhow.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 am

The demon would listen to what was said as he let the hand rubbing the guy's hair rest on the bed as he continued to let the other rest on the other's chest gently. When it came to the question posed, the would shake his head a bit. "For me they are two pieces of one coin. Fear is a mental thing and anxiety is the body's physical reaction to said fear. Which comes first is dependent upon the situation...at least that is the conclusion that I came to over time." Fear was a product of anxiety just as anxiety was the product of fear. In the end, anxiety was another name for fear and vice versa. Making a clear distinction between them was hard to determine because in the end they were piece o the same thing. And it seemed a common ground that he and the other shared. Even if the forms were different.

The demon would look off to the side as his eyes narrowed slightly in thought as a small frown crossed his face. "Even if I can't fix it. I can try to support you through it. I just...need to know how I can help with that." Red eyes would drift back to the other as he moved his hands. Keeping his hand where it was, he would hear the next part.

To this one he sighed softly as he observed the other calmly. "Perhaps we don't have answers to alot of things, but if it has something to do with what has been said thus far, then I need to know what it is about the conversations that bothers you," the demon would pause as he moved his hand to rest on top of the other's. "I need you to let me in...to trust me, so I can make an attempt to understand you and in turn help you or walk with you through whatever hell is there. i understand personal space and privacy, but...I don't know how to move forward and pass this particular snag if it is always danced around and never addressed fully..." He would trail off as he looked away from the other and closed his eyes for a bit. It was easy to tell by his expression that this was a pain point for him to and that he was honestly trying to figure the mess out; however, he could not walk this one alone. Not when it was no longer just about him.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 am

“I…guess. I wish I could be sure about that.” For him it was just a mixed up mess of things, as usually fear/anxiety weren’t the only things present at a time, making it a lot harder to make a distinction of what was what exactly and what came first. If it even did. It usually felt like it all crashed down at once.

He would blink at the other, giving the guy a short laugh under his breath. Whether he found the matter ridiculous or was trying to lighten the situation with some humor was hard to tell, but nevertheless, he would respond soon after. “I suppose..the fact that you’re here and sticking through it is enough in a way. I’m not sure there’s a clear way to help when it comes to this.” At the end of the day, he usually had to get it under control himself, and other people actually tended to agitate the matter more than help solve it. Even if it was a therapist, though to be fair, he didn’t sit well with most of them. He had gone through a bunch so far, and he had troubles settling with someone.

Speaking of people and making things harder in general, it seemed like this one would be no easy ride either. The other obviously had no idea what was really up, otherwise he wouldn’t be asking for things that simply couldn’t be answered, no matter how much he might have wanted to. There was a reason why he said he didn’t have an answer. Because he honestly did not know, and that was that. It had nothing to do with him trying to skirt the issue or lie in some way. The other would either have to get used to the fact that some things would always remain vague, or this could easily become quite the hell for both of them. He would frown slightly, a somewhat agitated expression on his face for a couple moments as he glared a hole into the ceiling. “I don’t know what I don’t know. Sorry to let you down on that one, but I’m honestly not trying to dance around the problem. I simply do not know. My problem isn’t quite like yours. Saying that the conversations are ultimately what bothers me is in the end incorrect. They may unintentionally be the cause, but the present moment is not my issue.”, he would sigh, pursing his lips slightly. “Tell me, do you know how PTSD works?”
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm

"Life would be simpler if things like this were easy to figure out." But alas they weren't. Even with his conclusion, there were so many layers to the matter that it wasn't even funny and then throw how said things changed depending on the person and the situation could be confusing and messy with no begin or end. It was indeed a tough spot to work in, but the demon tried his best anyway. Even if he may screw up here and there...

The demon was quiet for a bit, but would find himself raising an eyebrow at the other as he laughed a bit. The sound was a bit odd given the situation, but perhaps something that needed to happen considering when the demon heard the words that followed he would relax slightly as a small lopsided smile appeared on his face. "Perhaps you are right there, but if being here is enough then I can live with that." He could be there as long as the other wanted him there. While their demons were different in the end they were the only ones that could face them and defeat them if they could be slain. In either case, the words did ease a bit of his worry and made him feel a bit happy inside for a brief moment before seriousness took over with the next topic.

As he saw the expression given and the words said, the demon would shake his head at the other. "You're not letting me down. Perhaps I am just push too hard for what is not there," the demon would begin and then tilting his head his eyebrows would furrow a bit. "Not the present...so is it the past?" he would ask before pausing to think how to answer the question. "I dug into matter a little bit after our trip, but even with digging I not sure I fully grasp it. Like I understand that it is usually from something traumatic that has happened to a person that could not escape a situation that caused a great amount of stress. Whether be physical or mental or sexual...there are various causes. I also know that PTSD is caused by memories of what has happened that haunts the person with it versus me who has fears and anxiety's that may not always be based on something happened to me. PTSD is complicated on its own, but when it is C-PTSD things get even more confusing because there are more factors involved making it hard to pin point exactly what it is so to speak...but that all I know. Am I off base?" the demon would look at the other with questioning look. He didn't do a ton of research, but he wonder if that would really help sense the form of this particular thing shifted based on the person. Just like anxiety or any other aliment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm

He wouldn't do much there but give the other a half-smile. It was best left at that, as he did not want this to turn into lies. Though, the other would likely figure it all out and have to swallow it sooner or later anyway. Having people around wasn't always the best solution for him, as most often, they were the cause of his discomfort to begin with. Still, he couldn't tell the guy to just keep his distance at all times, as that would come off very wrong. Plus, it would solve nothing anyway. He couldn't choose to always just run after all.

He would snort. "You're probably just looking at this from the wrong angle, but yes, it has to do with the past." In some way or form. He technically shouldn't care much about the whole touch situation and whatnot, and frankly didn't really, but his mind seemingly had a different opinion it wanted to assert without being given permission. He would look off to the side in thought as the other gave him the answer, eventually giving a faint huff. "Well, in a sense, yes. It's not all that complicated though. You could even liken it to conditioning. Let's take the example of someone who gets raped in a really unpleasant way, to the point it leaves mental scars. From then on, they will have a tendency to overreact when anything even remotely reminds them of that one incident, and may always be on guard and randomly anxious in general as they're subconsciously afraid of it happening again. There's more symptoms to it of course, but that's kind of the basic run down." That was probably the easiest example to make, though any very traumatic incident could cause such a state of course. "The difference between that and C-PTSD is that the latter isn't just one time thing, but a long time, repeated exposure to such. If we keep the same example, then a kid who has grown up being constantly sexually abused by someone from their family, would be way more likely to develop C-PTSD over just PTSD. I think it's actually the most common outcome of childhood abuse of any kind, as a matter of fact. Kids can't process and deal with what is happening to them in the proper way just yet." It was kind of sad, honestly. "But yes, for many people it is several layers of things, so it isn't as easy to figure out the core case. Some people can take decades to get better, some never do. And some never even get diagnosed as it's not even an official disorder just yet as far as I know, so not many therapists know how to approach it." Okay, now he was kind of rambling. But having something to focus on, even if it was just talking kind of helped him to keep grounded in the moment, so that was technically good. "Does that help?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 pm

The demon would see the half smile given, returning it with a small smile of his own. It was true he didn't understand the full situation yet and maybe one day when he did see a bigger picture or understood a bit better the way the other behaved maybe he would have to swallow a bitter pill, but in the end what was better? Swallowing the pill and learning to live with whatever came from it? Or running, curling up, and hiding because he was too unstable and worried to handle the stress?

The latter of the ideas was easiest, but solved nothing and while the former was probably going to be tough ad painful, but at least perhaps something would come to light to help make the situation between them better. Maybe. He would have to see.

In any case, the demon would give a small shake of his head as the hand resting on the other's hand moved to rub the side his neck, the thick locks of black hair shifting a bit with the movement. "Maybe I am," he would say before becoming quiet as he took in what was said about the matter at hand. As he listened he would rest his hand on the bed as he looked up at the ceiling thinking.

"Your explanation is clear enough, but it make me wonder," he would look down at the other again. "What happened to you to make you gain such a condition?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 am

Well, it was going to be stressful for both of them one way or another, and probably doubly so as neither was completely stable, and thus unable to really be the steady rock for the other person to confide in without the worry of starting something they shouldn't have. When you're like this, it's hard to force yourself to trust someone even when you know that it is for sure not going to do any further harm to the situation. What do you do when you can't even be certain of that basic thing? It was a question he didn't have an answer for.

...and nor did he have one ready for the question that was actually asked aloud. As a matter of fact, his mood seemed to shift slightly when he heard that, as he narrowed his eyes at the other. If one were to guess, it appeared like he was actually angry, in the 'how dare you even ask that' kind of way. Though when he did speak after a few moments of prolonged silence, his tone was relatively calm. "...not happening. I think you're kind of right when you say that you push too much for things at times.", he would frown. "I mean, even if I tried right now, all you'd technically get is an increased risk of having to deal with me snapping completely, and I can guarantee you that it's not something you want.", he would shift his position a bit, somewhat restlessly. "I can guess what you're thinking...that I should trust you enough to be willing to tell you...but it doesn't exactly work that way, I'm afraid. It's like having a broken on/off switch. I can tell myself that I'll trust you all I want, but if something happens to push me over the edge, I cannot guarantee anything. I don't get the luxury of being in control of my feelings. If it was as simple as that, people wouldn't need to attend therapy and all that stuff for these conditions." In cases like these...it doesn't matter that you actually know what is the right thing to do and feel...one wrong step, and your mind doesn't let you think straight anymore.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 am

It was true he wasn’t the most stable person to be around. He couldn’t guarantee that he wouldn’t react the wrong way. Couldn’t guarantee that when things got rough he might break or worry. He couldn’t be a calm or the steady rock within the raging storm. Not like a normal person. He didn’t work that way and probably wouldn’t ever be normal even with time. He couldn’t say just like he couldn’t say how his state and the other’s state would mesh or not mesh with each other. It made him worry a ton, but for the moment he pushed it back and did what he could to remain calm in this situation.

...though that was a bit hard to do when he saw the reaction to his question. To the other’s expression, the demon flinched slightly, but held the guy’s gaze for a bit. Was he anxious? Scared? Confused? Emotional? Yes. He was all those, but at the same time he would not pretend anymore and he was about to run. Even if he was flawed and broken, he was trying to stand before the other. So he held the other’s heated gaze until he just couldn’t anymore and blinking looked away focusing on other things in the room as he took a moment to take a few breaths to calm himself again.

As he was doing this, he heard the answer given. He would take it all in his eyes drifting back to the other when he shifted in his spot and when the other was done, the demon would find himself a bit stuck for words, but he did speak not knowing what would come out at this point.

“...I get so wound up when I don’t know or want to know something that I push for answers. Even when I know there is nothing I can do or find. I continue to dig trying to find something...anything to help make sense or help ground me in the situation. I guess it like being obsessed with something. I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t turn that side of me off. I apologize if I cross lines I shouldn’t,” the demon would say before shifting a bit to try to get a bit more comfortable. He’d flick his tail slightly before continuing, his lips curling into a frown as he spoke, his eyes locked to some spot on the bed off to the side. “I’ll admit some part of me wants you to trust me and feel safe telling me anything. Out of all I pushed for understanding and trust is the one thing I want the most between us. However, just like you don’t have the luxury to control your emotions. I am similar if not worse than you. I am not a stable rock and my mood can change on the fly. I can get impatient and agitated over things when I am stressed and pressured. I snap when I know I shouldn’t. I can’t control myself in a way that I won’t step somewhere or say something I shouldn’t. I know it makes it hard between us, but...it is how it is. Even so...I still want to work through it and find some way to make it better between us. I don’t know if talking helps, if action helps, or anything. I don’t have plan and I don’t expect a plan to come out of this. I just…” the demon trailed off shaking his head as closed his eyes with a sigh doing his best to hold back tears of frustration, but it didn’t work a tear ended up escaping anyway, but instead of wallowing in self pity the demon did something different. When he opened his eyes, he would look at the other moodily. “You see this?” the demon would say referring to his mood and behavior. “This is something that will more than likely happen when we get into these talks, but it is not you. I get what you are saying and I honestly want to be there for you. Not so much because I want to be a couple, but simply because I care for you as a person. I know I can’t cure you and I can’t be your stable safe spot, but even broken. I want to walk with you down the path. Whatever may be. Maybe two broken people can help each other or maybe we will drive ourselves mad, but...I want try…” the demon would pause as he took a breath to try and stable himself. “Do you...get what I am saying?” he would ask giving the other a weak smile. He had been rambling, but he couldn’t help himself. And now he would have to deal with what came. Would the other walk away and this time not come back? He had to wonder, but he would not run away. Not this time….
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm

To be honest, this whole talk was only serving to put him in a more pissy mood. He had half the mind to punch the guy or something, but he knew that he couldn’t afford to do that, so he just kept staring blankly up through the monologue. He couldn’t help it, but he just hated situations like these, to the point of it making him feel sick. There was just no positive way out of it all. Either he could be nice about this and say it was all okay and whatnot to avoid a confrontation, but technically sign himself up for insanity by doing that. Or he could pretty much shoot the guy down, and then probably proceed to feel bad about it because it was quite obvious that doing so would hurt the demon’s feelings in some way or form. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place with this matter, and it made him pretty irked internally. Not on purpose, but it just did.

He had to say something however, which he would try to do with his best neutral expression he could pull after giving a faint sigh. “Honest? I can say I get your point, but I don’t particularly understand why is it you wish for it so much. I don’t even need to be a psychologist to say that this is basically pure madness, and yet you keep insisting you want to jump into it head on. Giving apologies and repeatedly saying that you care and want to be helpful are kind of meaningless when these wrong steps of yours could easily ruin an entire day if not more for me in one go. I may have become good at hiding my state of being, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I suddenly want to subject myself to extra torment on purpose, you know?” He didn’t know how was he supposed to feel about this. It was just too much of a mess.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 pm

The demon would feel the tension get worse in the air between them and knew without a doubt that somewhere along the line he had made an error. Typical for him, but he would take the situation in and face it. ..and when he heard the words the other said.

The demon would close his as he let out a soft sigh. "I was not trying to put extra torment on you. I was just being honest with the way I am is all," the demon would say before opening his eyes as he looked off to the side. "What am doing wrong? And what exactly do wish to know to know with your question? Why do I want what exactly?" The demon's voice was surprisingly calm and his expression hard to read as he kept his eyes focused on a spot on the bed, his ear tilted slightly in the other direction. What he was thinking was unknown, but he was listening nevertheless.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Wha? Okay, now he kind of wanted to facepalm instead. How was the guy even missing the point of this so casually? This was hardly about what one was and wasn't trying to do. It was about what simply is. The subtlety of intention behind it was honestly rather negligible in most cases. Knowing that the demon wasn't 'trying' to make it worse for him would help him jack squat when it did what nobody wanted it to anyway. It wouldn't make things hurt less or the insanity be suddenly more bearable. At that point, it was like throwing a tiny pebble at a sturdy wall and naively hoping/believing it will break the obstacle and everything will be all right with the world again.

He would move one arm to rub the bridge of his nose in mild exasperation. "...Irrelevant?" Because it honestly kind of was. "Do you not get what this is about yet? The main reason why I am the way I am, is people to begin with. The reason why I'm even broken is because people like to forget the impact of their actions and do things carelessly. In fact, I'd wager I hate the kind of approach you are employing the most of all.", he would shake his head. "But I wasn't trying to hurt you, it was just an accident. I really care about you, you know?", he would make a kind of mock pretend of another person saying stuff like that, followed by a somewhat broken laugh. "You know, whether you say the truth or a lie, whether you are trying to torment me on purpose or not...it just doesn't change that's what it does in the end. And that's also what my question is about. You're clearly aware of how much of a living hell this situation could turn out to be...and yet you want to keep pushing and trying, as if saying that you didn't mean to be hurtful actually made things truly hurt less once the deed was done. Because newsflash, it really doesn't. That's why I ask why. Why are you so eager to do this? Basic logic would say this is exactly the kind of thing I should be avoiding after all." You don't cure a stress problem by going and banging your head against the stressful things on purpose. You'll just prove to your mind that it's right to expect them to keep happening.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 pm

To say the demon was speechless was an understatement as he looked down at the other with an expression that was devoid of emotions as he tried to process what he was hearing. None of this was easy to swallow even less so when the other was on a completely different plain to begin with. How was he to react to what he heard, when the only things that came to mind were the things that the other didn't want to hear to begin with? And that question he posed....What to do?

The demon would stay quiet for a moment more before finally opening his mouth to speak. His words were steady and calm despite the strain he was under. "Why am doing this when the logical path would be to call it quits and walk away from the stress or curl up and cry it all away? I guess it because I am not logical because well....I've already told you why, so that is what is whether you believe or not. There is no changing what I said or how I feel towards you hate it or not, but tell me something. My words...did someone tell you them before, but did something that scarred you instead?" He was poking again yes and risking getting exploded upon, but at this point the demon didn't care. He would take what would come his way.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm

"Change...", he would mutter under his breath faintly, his current expression kind of zoned out, as if he wasn't even really paying attention to what was going on around. It seemed like he was spacing out hardcore for a while, though eventually he did click his tongue slightly, proceeding to roll over so he was laying on his stomach instead with his arms bent under his head a bit, his fingers digging into the other's leg slightly.

"...does it really matter?", he would ask after a moment, proving that he did at the very least note what the demon had said, though his voice has taken on a somewhat tired tone for now. "I can't say people said those exact words, as putting it this way can make things a bit too obvious, but the cover doesn't change what is underneath it in the end anyway. So perhaps in a way yes."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 am

The demon would here the muttered word and was on the edge of questioning it when the guy decided to move. He let the guy flip over and when he felt the other dig into his leg slightly, the demon glanced at the spot that was squeezed briefly before his eyes turned to the other as he spoke.

To what he heard, the demon was quiet for a bit before he reached out to stroke the other's hair. He wasn't quit sure where to go with this, but he couldn't stay quiet either.

"So when I say those words, I trigger you. Is it because you expect me to be the same way?" he would begin before pausing as his hand moved to the other's back and rested there as his eyes stared a bit at the guy's back. "As for the question, I think it does here. I mean if the tables were flipped wouldn't you want to know why someone snaps at you every time you say or do certain things?" He needed to know something to understand what was happening, but if the other remained quiet he would be left with nothing and in turn stuck in limbo. He understood it was uncomfortable for the other, but could this really be avoided forever.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 pm

He would sigh, just resting his forehead on whatever was underneath him at the moment. Why did this talk have to be so complicated? "Depends on which side of me you're asking? There's a difference between my personal opinion, and what my mind makes me do involuntarily, you know." He didn't need to expect the guy to do things to react the way he did. He could easily be fine one moment, and the next his brain could decide to suddenly turn on all the wrong feelings, and make him stuck.

In any case, he would snort. "Want to? Sure. But that doesn't mean continuous digging into a matter is the best thing to do. Would you enjoy being poked all the time about private things which don't make you feel good?" Please though. It's been like a couple minutes since the last time the other tried asking such things. That's hardly equivalent to forever, unless his sense of time was just that broken.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:06 pm

If the man was still laying on him then he'd end up resting his head against the demon's leg covered by the towel he was wearing from before. The demon would hum a bit at the words said. "I think I understand. It's like fighting with two personalities then?" Or something like that. On one side there was him and on the other was the side that was created from the PTSD. He could get that part when looking it the situation that way, even if he couldn't grasp the why of it all fully.

That aside though, the demon would do something a bit different than before as a small smile crossed his lips and he leaned over to plant a kiss on the top of the guy's head before sitting up again. "Perhaps I am being to pushy and digging too much when it is maybe better to leave it be. It's a habit I am going to have to learn to reel in a bit I suppose." It was true he had tried to poke before this, but he wasn't referring to that moment when he spoke of forever. He was speaking of the long term of the matter.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Hmm. He would furrow his brows as he tried to come up with a viable explanation for this one. "Well...not necessarily, as there is really only one me in the end, but perhaps kind of if it helps you understand? It's more like a clash between emotions and logic, if anything else." It happens even normally at times. You know you don't have to be afraid of something, but you can't stop yourself from being so anyway.

When the other leaned over to do his thing, he would blink slightly, as he was unable to see what was happening in his current position. "What are you doing? That kind of tickles." Well, it wasn't bad, but he had no idea what was happening so. "There's time for everything. Besides, even if I wanted to, I probably couldn't tell you everything. I do not remember things precisely in many cases, nor do I know for sure just what will cause me to react. Even I have to spend time figuring out what is a no-go and what isn't, because I don't know until it happens." He himself could be clueless at times, so how was he supposed to help the other know everything he wanted to?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:43 pm

The demon would shift slightly to stretch a bit as he looked away from the other to give his neck a break as he looked up at the ceiling. "Emotions versus logic, huh?" he would say softly pondering that for a bit. He was seeming to grasp this situation better yes, so that was plus if nothing else.

As for what occurred when he leaned over, the demon would chuckle lightly. "I just kissed you on the head is all," he would say before becoming quiet as he listened to the other's words. "Well, that certainly things into perspective. I guess it would be kind of hard to explain anything in that situation. I forgot forgetfulness was involved in this matter to." It was kind of hard to do anything or make a clear path for anyone if you yourself was lost. "I suppose the best thing for me to do here is just breath and take it slow huh?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm

"I suppose that is the best way to put it.." And he couldn't come up with something better at the moment anyway, even if it was possible. At least it was better than nothing though.

Hm. "What for...?" That seemed like a pretty odd choice of action, considering the situation. In any case, he would huff faintly. "Well, if you stopped breathing, it would be over pretty quick." And not in a nice way, obviously. Time to change the subject though, as they were going to just walk in circles with this one, probably. "Say, can you talk in your fox form?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:18 pm

The demon would hum at that one letting the topic of what the other had and how to understand it rest there for now. If things went well, he would probably find out more about it in time. That aside, the demon would shrug a bit at the question.

"I guess I was trying to comfort you in a way. Though to be honest, there was no reason behind it outside of the fact at that moment my mind thought it was a good idea."
Sometimes his mind did weird things when he didn't know where else to turn. What caused the impulses? He had no idea. He just knew they were there at times. So yes, he could make some weird ass choices. On the note of weird though, the demon would blink a few times at the next inquiry.

"Mmm...I typical don't, but I can create a telepathic link between myself and another, so in a way yes I can," the demon would begin as he tilted his head. "Why?" What a curious thing for the other to be asking. Even more curious than a kiss on the head.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

"So your mind likes being awkward?" Because that's kind of how it came off to him, considering it happened at random, and in a way where he couldn't properly recognize the action done anyway. Though, he didn't necessarily mean the comment in a negative way.

Nevertheless, he would turn his head to the side with a mild frown, thinking. Well, telepathy kind of sounded like a possible headache inducing practice, but guess it was better than nothing? "...You wanted to be helpful, yes? I find furry animals calming, I guess." As odd as that was.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:41 pm

"I guess so," the demon would say with a small chuckle. He suppose he could come off awkward at times due to the way his logic liked to work or not work, but as long as it wasn't getting a completely bad reaction he suppose it was okay for the time being. In any case he didn't seemed to take the comment said negatively and just accepted the feedback as it was.

As for the next subject...well this one was a bit confusing and he honestly wanted to poke into why, but instead of digging he nodded. "Well, if it helps. I can shift into fox. Though you'll have to move off me unless you want me to shift right now and end up laying on me." Confusing or not, the demon seemed to be taking a calmer and more open approach to this, so that was something.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 pm

"...fine." Though he wouldn't move off in a very conventional way, as he proceeded to just roll himself off and smack onto the floor onto his back. "Oof." Hmm, the floor was kind of hard. Oh well. "Well, I'm off now, I suppose..."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 pm

The demon would see what happened and feel himself tense as concern washed over him. He would shift on the bed to move towards the down man, but as he moved his form would change. His body shifting and forming into that of an animal as white fur began to cover him. In a few seconds, the demon had become a mostly white fox with the tips of his ears and tail being stained black and the the boots on his legs being a black color too. He still wore the cross choker now a collar on hidden under his fur. In place of earrings there was a single feather that rested behind the demon's left ear and curved horns porpotionate to his body size crowned his head. Approaching the other in this new form the demon would sniff at his arm.

"Whatcha do that for? Are you okay?" the demon's voice would fill the room just as if he was speaking normally even if his lips did no move. His eyes now a violet red would look down at the other with concern.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 pm

At first, he would just keep staring up towards the ceiling as he gave a snort. "I'm dead, can't you see?", he would comment jokingly before turning a bit more serious. "I just didn't feel like making the effort to get up. I still got out of your way, didn't I?" The distance from the bed to the floor wasn't great, so at the end of it all, it wasn't like he injured himself. He did feel the hit of course, but it wasn't all that bad.

That aside, he would turn his attention towards the other, just observing for a moment. Eventually though, he seemed to have settled onto something as he proceeded to reach out in an attempt to grab the fox and move him over to plop him down onto his chest. Assuming the other let him go through with it, of course.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next