The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Text.exe loading....

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Text.exe loading....

Post by Sharaku Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 0TyOO7B

I can use my hands well, but I don't exactly have any motivation for that stuff.

Well, the one thing you would probably need to do is actually learn the language before you go. You wouldn't get by with English all that well there.
...you can try to copy and paste, but that won't help you with actual writing/reading lol

Details don't always seem necessary. If you want a long storytime, perhaps ask me when we aren't over chat. It would be a lot to write, so it may be better to deal with it otherwise. At any rate, I would say both. Everything has its pros and cons, honestly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Text.exe loading.... - Page 5 UAtefUj

Ah. i see. Well what do you have motivation to do?

Yeah. That is definitely a must. Kind of need to be able to speak enough to get around and what not. Huh....wonder if I should invest in a program to learn it. would definitly knowck a thing off of my buscketlist.

Ugh..goddess why?

*definitely
*knock
*bucket list

#ripspelling

Anyway, yeah would have to learn it both verbal and written though i have a feeling if it works like Spanish I'll be able to read it quicker than actually say it out loud.

Oho is that so? And alright. I am always up for storytime, so i'll be sure to poke outside of this and just hope you don't mind when I do. ^^;;

Ah. I see. So pretty much it was just like everyday life for you?

And this is true.

Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 pm

That depends on my mood. I just never really tried drawing for drawing's sake. What would I do, hang the pictures on my wall? lol

Since we're on this topic though as well as languages, I shall do a thing.

Noire searches for stuff

Meanwhile. I don't think so. I speak English, Japanese and Portuguese fluently, and am about 80 - 90% fluent in Spanish. And I would say that Japanese is very likely to have an opposite effect than what you refer to. Speaking it aloud is simpler and usually easier to pick up on than writing/reading it. The latter tends to take more work to master properly, mainly due to the complex alphabet system.

I could perhaps help you with it if you really want to learn the language. It does take some dedication, to be honest.

Hold on a moment though

*about a 5 minute pause*

Here. Have some of my handiwork lol https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1LDImVgtxEI/maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm, well not really. Can't say it was every day life all the time. I just mean that even the worst things have a bright side to them.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 am

Well, I would think it would depend on the size. I typically keep mine inside of a notebook or two I doodle in from time-to-time.

....Alright. Have fun I guess?

That must be nice. I am only monolingual with like very broke Spanish in there and broke Japanese. Like I can say somethings, but will be screwed if asked to hold a convo. I can read a bit of Spanish though. Japanese? I see symbols, so maybe.

!!!

=D

You would actually be willing to help us? I would love that and yes, I believe I can be pretty dedicated since like I really would love to learn it.

Bloodybones waits and then clicks the link.

Oh wow. That is really neat and pretty handwriting too. Heh. Love how the giraffe one is actually tall. Kind of amusing.

Ah. Okay. I guess they do, but I usually don't see that until after the storm actually passes and I look back. ^^;;
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:26 am

Lol, I was being sarcastic. What I really mean is that I just don't see what would I do with the drawings. Unless I was a professional and could actually make use of them somehow.

It's nice once you're there. While you're learning...not always so much. I actually learned English last, and to be honest, I did not always have fun. Spanish, I never really studied. It's just that I've been to Spain before, and it's quite similar to Portuguese as well. Therefore it was rather easy to pick up for me. I'm sure I would make some mistakes though, since it's never been my focus to be fluent in it.

Well, I don't think it would hurt me. lol. Besides, it's probably better than trying to apply for courses. A lot of 'class' teaching doesn't really prepare you well for actually being able to keep up with native speakers of the language.

I guess I write better than draw. Although technically I swear 'writing' Japanese can be compared to drawing sometimes. And you can wish, but the symbols are normally written side by side, so it isn't 'tall' most of the time you see it >_> Only when drawn vertically for the aesthetics. There are many words that use two symbols though, so sadly giraffes aren't special anyway.

Well, I see no point in lying down and dying because something is bad in the moment. So I suppose I'd rather think about the good side of it instead.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Welp derp on me for not understanding that . Gotta love text lol.
Anywho, I draw for fun, much like most art I do. I don’t sell it and if I do make something of use then I keep it though the most I make use of is food cause gotta eat. ^^

As for Japan, it seems like a nice place to be in. The transition will probably be a mess, but meh. That is just something I will have to do. And well sometimes a bit of pain and headaches help us grow so as long as it doesn’t kill us I think we will be okay.

As for languages, I tried to learn Spanish, but never quite picked it up fully. I understand some things, can somewhat read it, but speak it not so much. Unlike you English was my first language and others I just never sunk my teeth in deep enough. I think Spanish somewhat caught on because I was in a place surrounded by so hearing it constantly kind of helped me understand despite not knowing what people said all the time. It worked somehow. It is useful, but I honestly am more interested in learning Japanese.

Well, if you are up to it, I’d appreciate that. We’ll just have to set up times or something for it so, I can learn and who knows maybe in the end I’ll be prepared even more for achieving my goal. Either way, I look forward to that. =)

I think I write better than I talk or draw. So it is definitely a thing for me. As for Japanese symbols, I don’t think I will be too bothered by it. I like art and a challenge, so I can see as both and just pray I can remember. ^^;;  Well even if it is it was still amusing to see and if I want it to be special I can make it what I want, so stop crushing mah fun! >.< (jk btw) Besides giraffes are beautiful creatures, so naturally they are quite special.

Never said I’d lye down and die. Nah, I am too stubborn for that, but I won’t be looking at pretty rainbows most of the time. I just grit my teeth and push through the bleh until I can get to the light is all. My optimism for things is smaller than some I suppose. Maybe I am too serious or perhaps being realistic about. Guess it depends on how you look at it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 pm

I don’t know how much fun would I have with it. I can see myself just quitting half-way because I realized my drawing sucks. It would be : either keep remaking it forever because I would never be satisfied with what I made, or just stop focusing past a certain point and leave it alone. So likely wouldn’t even get to the point where I could do much with it.

…I was still just talking about the language. I just mean that it’s nice once you can already say you’re fluent in them, but not necessarily while you’re still in the process of getting there. Since you mention it though, I personally am neutral about Japan. It’s ok for some stuff, but for some I would prefer to just stay here. I feel like Japan is usually best for short-term visits, as a sort of a vacation, rather than for actually trying to live there if you’re used to a different kind of style already.

I learned the languages mostly because I had to. It’s kind of a must when you’re going to stay in a place that speaks said language for more than just a short visit. I don’t know how well could I commit to learning a random language. There has to be some sort of motivation first, and well, if I’m never going to legitimately be using it, then it would feel like a mild waste of my time to devote a lot of energy to learning it.

Lol, good luck. You chose a pretty tough language as your first one to really learn. I have time whenever I guess.

Well, there are some tricks that could help you remember, though I don’t know what works for you. And fun? Color me surprised. Tbh, I think giraffes are awkward though. I would not want a neck that long.

I was just saying. And well, if the good side is there, then realism should technically include it as well. I prefer to just take things as they are. It’s not always about the good and the bad anyway, even though it’s interesting to think about those.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:48 am

I would say I have more passion for it than you. I like art and doing things. Just never considered making a living off it, but perhaps I should since I do actually love doing that sort of thing. Speaking of work, do you work?

Ah I see. ^^;; But it true it can be difficult in the beginning, but being able to be fluent is nice too. As for what you say, it may be for you, but I won’t know how I feel about it until I actually visit there and determine from there if it was just a vacation spot or actually a place I want to settle in. As for being used to a certain life style, well I would say that depends to. If someone loves a place enough, I would think they’d adapt and settle to the new.

Well then, you must be well traveled if you know that many langauages. Where did you live? And true, but I am not learning Japanese just for yolo sake. I would actually like to learn it to use it to read, watch, listen to things I typically can’t get here. It would be nice to understand rather than stare at a screen of moving pictures trying to figure it out while the language in the back is just babble lol. Outside Japanese Spanish is the only other language I’d like to learn because I find that one useful and practical. Plus I like the sounds of different languages.

Perhaps I did, but I would say I have enough passion for it that I’ll be alright even with the challenge. And you guess? Would it be better to set schedule times for sessions?

Well, you can show me and what doesn’t work just won’t and I’ll adapt. And yes. Fun? You know that little thing of joy and randomness? =P As for Jaraffies

…..Giraffes….

Anyway as for giraffes, I find them more elegant than awkward and perhaps having a long neck like that would be weird for a human. I think we are all created just like we are supposed to be though, so we can perhaps admire each other or something like that in the end.

Take things as they are. I would say that is a good thing. Sometimes I wish I could do that more. I think it would make life easier for us and those around us.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:04 am

I think I’m too much of a perfectionist in those areas to enjoy myself unless I know how to do it perfectly. Except for the fact that there is no definite best when it comes to art..but still, if I suck, I’m only going to be annoyed over my work.

Work. Not really. Well, I do part times here and there if something interesting pops up and all, but no steady work for the time being no. Besides, deciding where you want to work long-term is not that easy. I would put my own head on the stake if I had to do work I don’t like at all.

Depends on what falls under ‘a lot of travel’ exactly. I only moved around so much. At any rate, I’m originally from Portugal, so there’s that. Then I lived for a couple of years in Japan, and now here. Outside of that, it was just short visits if, like to Spain for example. Would you really consider moving to Japan though? That does mean leaving a lot you have here behind after all.

Also, can’t you usually just have subtitles or find translations of things? It isn’t impossible to get hands on something just because you don’t know the language. There’s always at least one person who has translated it and put it on the net or such, mainly when it’s of a common media language like Japanese is. On the note of other languages…I could probably use brushing up on my Spanish, since I bet more than half the time I would end up just speaking Portunhol if I tried. Then again, I don’t have much use for Spanish in the first place, I think….

I don’t mind either way. I’m usually not too busy. It’s kind of on you and what works better for you when learning.

No. I have no idea what that is. Can I eat it?

Only when standing lol It must be torture to sleep comfortably when your neck is the length of a 6 story building or such. And other things. I guess I mean more so awkward from a practical standpoint, not necessarily how it looks when you observe them. As for people, I don’t think we’d really be able to live with exaggerated body parts like that. It would be hell on Earth.

Well, that is not to say that some form of imagination is bad. But if you’re unable to use it to see the good stuff, then maybe it is better to just look at things the way they are and not attempt to overthink.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Ah. I see. Well for the most part I am not that bad. At least my art entertains me. Not sure if it would be entertaining to others though. Never saw it that good. It was just a fun pass time and good to help me through certain things.

Well I think a lot do it just to be able to pay the bills with the rare few doing what they actually love. Well part time means you have variety so that is good.

Well you certainly moved around more than me that is for sure….or rather on this side you’ve moved around more than me. I haven’t gotten to see much outside of this side’s countries. Just saw pictures on the web  and wish I could just go there at times, but just haven’t for a reason or another. As for moving to Japan I would...I mean. Perhaps if I was the other half of me that assumption would be valid, but I am not really him. I am not native to the human world, more on the spirit side, so leaving to Japan wouldn’t be that hard. Besides...its not like have family anymore so it would just be me..

*A minute goes by before the next message comes in..*

Anyway, Portugal huh? Well then how did you end up way over here?

Well yeah. That is how I watch a ton of that stuff too, but it would be nice to be able to read or listen to it without having to hunt that down. I think it would be really neat and honestly since I want to go to Japan, I do want to learn the language so I can at least survive there you know? As for Spanish, I think it is a good thing to know. I think it is one of the most used language in this country if my mind serves me right. “Portunhol” lol. Well that would be a new one. Typically you get Tex-Mex or Spanglish depending on where you were. I think it is a handy language to learn Spanish that is. So it might be more practical than Japanese. It really depends. Vietnamese seems useful too at times.

I am typically not busy, but do best if I know an exact time or such to do something. That way I can be sure I am there and focused.I suppose if you just said hey let’s do training or practice for Japanese that works too. Tl;dr: As long as I am aware of what we are doing and for how long, I am cool. The rest is patience as I butcher everything for a while. >>;;

Bloodybones just adds a tick to the facepalm counter. =P

Well, I suppose you can...and now I want to eat something. *shakes head* hmmm.

Maybe. Tho, I think they have their ways of being comfortable. And maybe it is not practical though it would help both in seeing things and reaching things. As for humans having them well that would be a bit head scratching even for my standards. Make me wonder if I had eaten something wrong at that point...unless said person is a demon then completely normal.  
Either way not sure if I would consider it hell quite yet. Just really really strange is all.

Well no imagination isn’t bad at all and yeah. That is exactly what I mean. Not overthinking it and just seeing the problem for what it is. I can sometimes do that, be optimistic, etc, but not always. I am more just kind of glum until proven wrong.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:08 pm

I’m not that entertained by failure I suppose lol

Maybe. Though part time is not always paid all that well.

I didn’t necessarily mean just family. It could be someone else you know well too. Or even just the fact that you’d have to leave behind a place you’re already used to and acquainted with to a great extent. If you lived here for a long while and then moved away, wouldn’t you miss the place/stuff connected to it?

Well

I moved to Japan because of family reasons, so that kind of just happened. And when I decided to go off on my own, I chose here instead of staying around in that place. Not that I dislike Japan, but I wanted something else for at least a while.

Is it? I actually haven’t come across anyone trying to speak Spanish around me here yet. Maybe just my luck. I don’t really seek out people randomly anyway. And well, what you speak of happens when you have an English speaker dabbling with Spanish or maybe the opposite lol But for me, both of those are foreign languages to begin with. And since Portuguese is really similar to Spanish, I’d be way more likely to mix those two up instead. Honestly, even with your limited knowledge of Spanish, you would probably be able to read and understand a chunk of written Portuguese too. So that says something. While English…well, it’s just distinctly different. Mixing that with Spanish…it would be on purpose if I did that, rather than accidental, since the wall between the two is very obvious. And I’d prefer not to unless I couldn’t find any other way out.

If you want a schedule, we can do that. I’m just not trying to force anything on you. You’re the one who wants to learn, so I’ll just adapt to how you want it. As long as you don’t try to slack off lol

I’m not sure whether I’m supposed to be offended or feel good about the fact that you’re facepalming over my sense of humor. What’s it even mean?

You can try to eat me. But I would probably give you poisoning >_>

Well, I would likely not try to reach things with my face anyway. Just give me long hands instead. As for seeing…you’d be bad at seeing things that are super low instead. So no real win there. I quite like being the way I am, I think. If I have to see something high up, I’d just get on a higher surface lol

I can go either way. Tbh. I think I just tend to take on the stance that is opposite of what the person with me is doing. So if they’re too optimistic, I do realism. If they’re too much of a pessimist, I’m the one bringing up the silver lining. Though at the end, I’m not significantly on the side of either in most situations. I simply choose to use the parts that seem most viable in the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:36 am

Well, I don’t consider it failure if it is just me viewing it. It is pleasing to me so a success nonetheless. ^^

That is true...though do you wish to be paid well? And if so why not seek out something you like and stick with it? Or does nothing suit your fancy?

Bloodybones pauses to think about next question.

*A two minute pause comes after this before the Bloodybones is typing notification comes up again*

That is kind of an odd question to answer and one that in the past I would’ve said yes to and gave you a list a mile long as to why I’d miss being where I was. However, even if we aren’t talking family...I really don’t have much to miss here. Yes there is Olivia, but outside of perhaps coming to check on her here and there, I don’t have a strong attachment to the woman to the point if I left I would miss here. As for other folks I don’t have anyone really. Helix travels, so the only thing I am actually attached to and would miss would be you. Though if you just came with me that would solve all problems. As far as things I am used to and locations, I think there are a few spots and things I would miss, but not too the point where I could not settle in a new place. Before all this nonsense with experiments and what not, I was a drifter, so I didn’t have a home per-se just mainly stuck to this area rather than tried to take on the ocean and such. I haven’t found the place I’d call home or found something to cause us to settle  just yet, so maybe that why it is so easy for us to get up and go and see if Japan is right for us.

Ah I see. Well had you ever considered going back or maybe going somewhere else?

I believe so. I think it is one of the languages that is on the rise. And you think I could? I dunno. Never looked into Portuguese, so I dunno. And maybe it is your luck. As for us, I’ve heard a lot of Spanglish around the area before. It depends on where you go, but it is kind of entertaining to be hearing something like “Spanish, Spanish, the cellphone, Spanish, Spanish rental car from Enterprise, Spanish some more.” Lol. I find it amusing. As for me, I suppose I have no issue there cause don’t know languages enough to mix them anyway. Lol

Well let’s just work it in there as we go and yes I know I wants to learn, so don’t worry about me slacking off. Jeez mon. =P

And honestly, you should not be concerned about the facepalming since I am grinning or chuckling when I do that so I am amused by it. Most of the time its just means “oh boy” or “really” and just rolls from there in a light hearted fashion. Though it can change depending on situation.

But...I dun wanna eat ya. If I did then, I couldn’t talk to you or even get to know you better. I’d be sad. Though other demons swear humans taste good, even so I kind of like humans a bit too much to actually eat them. Even less so one I actually like. We are not a Tsetsu who would do that because they eat what they love.  >>;;

Well there is a pro and con to everything. I don’t think I’d mind either way though, I’d have to agree being the way we are now is just fine. Even so it is fun to imagine for me.

Mmm. I can understand that. Adaptability is nice and I can flip and flop too, but lean more towards realistic and sometimes negative more often than not. So it is what is.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:32 am

I have a certain standard. Not going to be pleased if I just draw stick figures or the like.

Well, who would say no to more money than what they already get? And I suppose I can be picky. I prefer more flexible jobs, to be honest. Plus I don’t want to tie myself to a job just because and then find out I didn’t really make a good choice at all.

Do you work?

Hm. I could always move. That isn’t really an issue. It can be exhausting to relocate too much though, so I don’t really seek to do it just because of a whim. I’d rather have a solid reason before wandering off somewhere.

Well, you probably wouldn’t be able to understand it spoken, but written I’m pretty sure you’d get at least a bit. I’m not lying when I say that it’s very similar to Spanish lol And well, maybe it’s because I’ve never had a reason to conduct a conversation in Spanish with anyone before? I mean, why even attempt to speak it if English alone can work just fine in most cases? Surely people don’t learn half and half on purpose and can’t actually speak without mixing, do they? Seeing as pretty much everyone should be able to speak English just fine around these parts.

素晴しい

Well, I’d rather be safe than sorry. Some people do facepalm with negative intentions as well.

If they tried, I’d bite their ass. I’m not anyone’s food unless I choose to be myself.

I’d rather imagine things that are more fun. I don’t see having a 5 foot long neck as very fun, thus it’s not really in my entertainment book. I’d sooner think about something more interesting. Like having wings or being able to swim like fish lol Screw long necks.

I tend to work against the flow I suppose.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 pm

I suppose I am not so much of a perfectionist when it comes to pleasing myself. I can do stick figures and still be fine with it. Not so much if I am trying to present it to others though. Then it kind of needs to be a certain or else it is a nope.

I guess no one would to be honest. It never hurts to have a bit more. Well I am not saying to job hop, but how do you know if you like something if you just do it for a days or months here and there and don’t let it sink in long enough to determine if you like it or not? Also if it is a bad fit, you can always find something better by going fishing again.

It took a bit, but yes, I did find a job down at the bookstore. I start this week coming up.

Well that is cool and yeah relocating can be a pain, but not so much if didn’t place roots down n the first place and sometimes the reason one wanders is because they are seeking out a place to call their own. Though if I was fully settled then that would mean I am content and had no reason to drift anymore.

Hmmm… I’ll have to see it and determine from there if I can or not. Yeah, hearing is completely different than reading it, so I can imagine being lost if having to deal with it. As for Spanish, I guess it depends on where you are. English is a big part of this culture yes, but I’ve been in areas where Spanish was the dominant language too. Never had to speak it since I typically got what was being said despite not exactly understanding what was said. As for bilinguals and such, I don’t know. Some just like to mix it up or rather it is just there way to mix it up. Like they create their own version of Spanish English that suits them and their culture. At least that is the way I view it. I don’t think the reasoning and why it is done can be put into nice clear cut boxes. It just happens with time I suppose.

Bloodybone narrows eyes at the word.

Okay Google….

….

Wonderful?

Bloodybones looks over at you and tilts head.

I can understand that.

And well. I’d expect nothing less out of ya, love. Though...if you’d fight back would you really lay yourself down and let me eat you if I was hungry enough and consider human as okay to eat?

^^;; I suppose I am more easily amused than you are. I find all of those options entertaining.

That is not a bad way to be. =)

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Stick figures aren’t enough if I know I could do better than that.

Well, I usually do jobs of the same type, really. So it isn’t like I hop between extreme differences much. I’d say it’s more about who I work for at the end of the day. I’m not really doing all that bad though lol

Bookstore? Are you being a clerk?

I can’t say I’m settled or anything. I just don’t often feel like bothering with moving around.

Perhaps I’ll show you later.
And well, there are occasions where I find it a little annoying. Most people learn either or when it comes to two fairly different languages, and it can be an utter pain if some people combine both just because they feel like it and make it harder for anyone not acquainted with that specific mix to understand them. Not everyone can figure out your double language blabber you know? >_> Well, if they speak it just among those who go along with it, sure I guess, but I don’t always like the people that want to speak their way to everyone, as if it was a sure thing that they’d be understood.

Wonderful can work, sure.

…I probably wouldn’t let you just kill me, no. Maybe I’d let you bite me if I was in a very generous mood though. Would giving you some blood be enough? Lol I don’t feel entirely suicidal just yet.

Speaking of which though, if you did think of humans as food, would you even be trying to date one?

Well….I don’t use my imagination solely to amuse myself <_< It can get me to feel other things too, depending on what I think about.

Maybe, but it isn’t easy either.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 pm

Ah. Alright then.

Well people certainly make a difference when it comes to places worked. Well that is good. Though out of curiosity what do you do?

And yes. It more like a coffee/tea shop and bookstore combined so I act as clerk/helper for both sides. It is called Sakura’s and resides in the heart of the city. Pretty excited and nervous for it honestly. =)

Mmm. I can understand that.

Alright. That sounds cool.

To be honest I don’t think its a matter of just wanting to do it that happens. I honestly think it is just the way the person using it was raised or taught. It would be more head scratching if it was random, but this is actually a good chunk of people I see doing it so I don’t know. It seems easy to understand regardless. Even more so if you actually speak both languages, but I can see how it can be a pain if you aren’t used to it. And yeah, they don’t seem to just yolo the mix like that. It is usually with folks that do the same that I see it occur. ^^;;

It can work? Or is that the actual answer? Lol.

You would huh. What makes me different than anyone else trying and blood? Well, I suppose that can hold me over for a bit until I get something else ^_~. And that is good to know. I don’t exactly want to destroy ya like that anyway. >>

That is tricky one to be honest. I typically don’t date my food, but I do have a deep respect for life so it is possible even if humans were considered food for me. It would just take the right human to make me change my ways and if I’ve gotten to a point I am pursuing said thing for other reasons, then that probably means they have something special there and who knows they may cause me to change a bit. There is a lot variables there though that make it hard to say yes or no to, so that is the best I have for you.

Yeah. I can understand that. Though is there a problem using it to amuse oneself also?

Mmm. Tell me about it.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:43 pm

I’ll show you : ) Wait a bit.

Hmmm. I would probably be digging a hole for myself. I think me behind any sort of counter is not the best idea. I’d just snark everyone away.

It’s strange still. I’d think it more efficient to just learn both properly if you want to use them lol

Yes and no. The word can mean several synonyms. So wonderful works, but it could also be magnificent, splendid etc. At any rate, it works as an answer, so sure.

I don’t know lol I’m just speculating anyway.

Dating your food is a very odd concept, that’s for sure.

No. I’m just saying that I’m not easily amused by anything that comes to my mind >_>

Anyway, I’m done with this now so. Have fun.

*sends file called Rika.exe*
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Bloodybones blinks.

You will? O...k then.

Anyway, I guess it is good that is me rather than you. XD I won't do that and while I will be  behind a counter from time to time, they want me to do other things to that isn't being behind the counter, so I think the variety will keep me from getting bored. which is good cause I can't stand a ton of the same thing over and over again. >>

It can be if you've never been exposed to it, but for me, I've heard it enough on the other side with other languages that this concept is not so strange. And yeah, they know both properly, but for whatever reason decided to just mix it. I am not sure if it was a slip up on someone's part that just stayed or if they use the English or native language equivalent cause there is no proper term in whichever language for what they are trying to convey. It is a curious case, but not so bothersome to us.

Huh. I guess it is fine either way. Hehe. Alright. =) I'll work on remembering it and how it is written. Inb4 i fuck it up. Lol.

Heh. I suppose that will do.

And perhaps so, but then again...you're talking to a rather odd guy here, so best not think to hard on the matter and just let it be what is. ^^;;

Oh well. Alright.

Bloodybones sees the file and blinks.

The demon would indeed see the file and hesitate as his mind went through its process for a moment. Ok. He did not think the other was malicious or going to be malicious. Still the fact that he did something with a file as they spoke and then sent it over to him could mean many things as far as a job went. He knew a computer well enough to create that file...so for all Rika knew the guy could very well have a virus in there..and in turn really fuck up his shit. It was also a bit odd that it had his name in said file. What did that mean...? Hmmm...It would take the demon a full two minutes of staring at the damn thing to finally close his eyes and just tell himself to trust the other. It was a risky move, but if he couldn't trust even with even just this, then he wondered if he'd ever trust at all. Well here goes nothing.

He would move the mouse and click the file. On the other end, Sharaku should've gotten a message that read:

*file has been sent and accepted.*

Meanwhile Rika would just wait if curiosity and blind trust would really kill the cat this time as he went through the motions to get the thing to run on his web book.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Yes. I just need to make some fixes.

Well, I’d do it if I had to. I just don’t do people well for extended amounts of time. My social meter drains fast lol (can I get a discount from you?)

I sort of know what it is like. I suppose I just kind of appreciate it more when people make the effort to be proper, rather than butchering up languages left and right. Besides, there are many terms that have no exact equivalent in other languages, but I think you won’t see me switch between 5 languages in one conversation just so I can use them without needing to try to explain otherwise lol Unless someone asks me to do that I guess.

I don’t recommend trying to learn the writing by just memorizing how it looks in general anyway, tbh. There’s more to it than just that. And you would be better off learning the alphabet before random words too. Or at least some of it.

Asking me not to think is like asking a fish to live on land lol

Noire just waits and watches

There wasn’t much else he could do in regards to that. Even if they guy went ahead to ask him, a simple word would still not confirm that he was not in fact sending the guy some sort of virus. After all, were that his intention, he would obviously want to lie if asked. Thus, all he could do is hope the guy would opt to not worry over it too much. Would he even have any reason to cause troubles like this? Speaking of the matter of viruses…he had never tried to create one anyway. Although he could put one somewhere, were he to already have it from somewhere else, but he didn’t see it as an interesting past time to invest in. What good comes out of pissing people off like that? It wasn’t even a great revenge tool. Eh, well maybe for some, but he didn’t see much beauty in it.

Food for thought aside, when Rika finally ran the program (which would really only take double clicking it and opening it, since it was a pretty simple app which could be executed on nearly all types of computers), he would first be greeted with a pop up window which had a small chibi animated bat demon jumping up and down there, with the question ‘Do you want to see what I can do?’ in a speech bubble besides him. Of course, the pop up would give the options to press either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. The latter would obviously enough just close the program.

Assuming that Rika would click ‘Yes’ after going as far as that already, the confirmation window would proceed to poof in a cartoony animated smoke, leaving only the little bat demon on the guy’s computer screen. The figure would give him a childish wave of his hand, before it started prowling around the desktop. If Rika had a large enough amount of icons on it and they happened to be all over the place, the mini demon would hop about, pick them up, and proceed to neatly carry them all to one side of the screen to make a good chunk of free space on the rest of the desktop. If Rika’s stuff was already organized, the little devil would just make a short thinking pose with his fingers against his chin before skipping right to the next step. He would walk off to one side of the screen while seemingly whistling a tune to himself, and subsequently walk ‘off’ the screen into the void for a short moment, only to reappear carrying a…toy building block, which looked like it was made of wood and had a small pink heart shaped symbol drawn on it. It was the size of a regular icon, just like every other normal icon on Rika’s desktop. The little one would carry it over to the free space on the screen and set it down. Then, he would more or less repeat steps 2 to that one, each time putting a new block in a different place. It seemed he was building something. Which, if Rika gave it enough time…would turn out to be his own name made of said building block icons. Once done, the little demon would hop and sit on top of the first ‘letter’, give a peace sign with a ‘Do you like my work?’ speech bubble popping up. After waiting for a while, he would stick his tongue out and simply poof, but leave his blocks behind, decorating Rika’s desktop….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:06 am

*is curious as to what it is.* ok.

^^;; oh dear. well maybe part time would work better for ya in that case? (sorry love only when i am off the clock would i help ya with that. =P).

i can’t say for sure if that is the case, but it is pretty common around the places i’ve been to that had it; however, i guess i ether fortunate or unfortunate thanks to being able to only speak one language so.  either way proper is not such a big thing with us. all i need to do is understand ya XD.

moo for simplicity, but yeah it is not like i would memorize that just yet anyway or rely on memory alone for this. i don’t like to half-ass things so naturally i’d want to learn things from the ground up. i kinda want to know what the heck i am writing and reading fully rather than base things off of random words i can remember.

well mudskippers can do it a bit; however, i get ya and that is cool. just don’t blame me if you go insane trying to figure me out lol.

Bloodybones opens the file and sees what is inside.

From here there would be a moment no typing as the demon went through the actions of actually trusting the guy and opening what was sent. When he saw the pop up window and the small demon there, the demon would blink at what he saw. He would just watch a bit and then grinning inwardly, he would click the yes button and then watch the little thing do its thing.

He watched the box disappear and then watched the demon look around his desktop before moving to two that weren’t exactly in the neat rows he already had to the left side of his screen. He watched the demon move them over to join the others before moving onto the next thing. As Rika watched the demon build the more and more the small grin would become wider until finally the demon had completed its work. It was his name and done in such a way that really made the demon happy. Even if it was just a small tweak to the program or not, he was appreciative of what he had and when the little demon left, the real demon would do the only thing he could at this moment which was hug himself happily since the other was not here. It was a simple thing, but it made him very happy. Recovering from that, he would begin to type again.

I want to hug you so much right now. Thank you! That was very cute <3 <3  Also I do not like your work, I LOVE it!! =DD

Bloodybones calms down.

So you do computer programs for a living? =)
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 am

Maybe. But always looking for something new can get annoying. Maybe I should just be my own boss.

I don’t really tend to like sloppy unless it’s something that’s been agreed upon.

I was going to give you some more reading there, but finding the right symbols is too annoying. I don’t have a Japanese keyboard.

What is new? Insanity may just be a normal state of being.

*some waiting*

Just don’t burst.

And yes. When I can get to it, that is. It’s a bit tricky.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum