The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Text.exe loading....

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Text.exe loading....

Post by Sharaku Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 am

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 0TyOO7B

I don’t know if I do it for that reason. I’m just not very expressive and people perceive that as cold, as the standard is apparently different from that. Whether it helps in screening for real, I wouldn’t know. If too many people decide to avoid me out of principle, then I probably can’t say all of them were actually bad for me. Then again, I can’t do much with those that would rather look for an easier target. It’s their choice.

Well, I tend to like to know. It can create a lot of chaos if I need to be wary, and then work on saving the day when I don’t do something the way you expect of me in that exact moment, promptly assuming I don’t really care/ you’re screwing up or any of the like. I’m not necessarily afraid of saying something….I just don’t quite enjoy dealing with the aftermath of saying the wrong thing, because it can be pretty explosive from what I see. We’ll have a hard time getting good results if I keep randomly triggering bad things and having to play figurative tug-o-war with you due to that. At least I would think so.

Pf. Well, if we talk races, I would say you’re more of a kid than me.

Young kids are usually just annoying, to be honest. I don’t think I have enough tolerance for most of them. So, where do I fall in your categories?
I’m pretty sure you don’t even really want to know. You probably wouldn’t have been able to get along with younger me well.

I only want things that matter to me. The rest can go wherever. Regardless, rather than demand more, we should probably focus more on valuing what we already have first. I think the fault is that people always expect more, but hardly even look back at what they’ve already gained.

When did you become a waiter?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 UAtefUj

No the screening I am referring to is not one we do consciously, but rather the one the body does naturally. Like we all have personality traits and this and that thing about us that either attracts or repels people. It is true we cannot know for certain which person is bad for us and which is not just by looking, but I think we are more likely to approach things that hold qualities we seek to be around. Sometimes these attraction makes sense and at others they do not. Not sure if that is making any sense or if I am just rambling into air here. ^^;;

Hmm….It is kind of hard to set a rule or such down for myself when I get that way. I know the best way, is to be calm about it and just kind of talk me through it. Like for example, back at the forest you were doing actually quite well when you were talking me through the matter. Trying to help me through what I was going through while helping me see clearer what you meant. That helps as long as you don’t over explain it or linger on a thing forever in a day. It helps just talking about it. So if I do seemed triggered, the best is to take a step back and approach it calmly. The moment you do anything such as tell me to chill out or try and counter whatever I am saying, I tend to flare worse. *scratches head* outside of that I don’t have much else I can suggest unfortunately. I guess just be aware of my mood….’cause it flips easily. I am not too sure what else to do to help you without narrowing it down to a situation..and even then that would be a general guideline, so....

Oh really and how is that so? And is it bad if I am a more of a kid than ya? =P

Little ones are precious...if they are well behaved and I can get a break from them/you take them home with ya. My tolerance is longer than yours, but I do have my limits there. As for you well. You said you were 19 and we are 24 by human count. A five year difference isn’t bad and honestly you are fall into the group I prefer, which is the mature/older sorts. Like little ones are great and all, but those stages inbetween the teens and such? Not many show much maturity so my tolerance is even lower for them. You though, you fall on the half I tolerate well enough...we just gotta work on these issues we have that makes us clash.

That bad huh? And so we are not getting along even now?

I can agree there and honestly it took me a while to realize that is the best way to be. To value what is right in front of us. Sure there are still some things I want and all, but they are nothing in comparison to things I’ve learned to cherish. Too bad the rest of the world prefers material or more, more more. I think that is why we are stressed. We are given more and more, but don’t know what to do with it so we just run around like chickens without a head trying to figure it all out. Sometimes simple is better.

….Dude….Don’t question my hospitality. Just take the damn thing and enjoy it. >> Besides...Do I honestly have to be a waiter to give you something you asked for?

Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Depends. If we speak actual worthwhile qualities, I would think that a lot of them are ones you cannot see/perceive from a person right away. Thus you have to approach to even get a good reading to begin with, I’d say. Unless you can say you are a master at reading people properly without knowing them personally at all. Attraction does happen, but I think if it’s based on shallow first impressions like that, it’s not necessarily the best kind of screening. You could be turned off by a person you see simply because they look like a hobo or something, but for all you know, maybe it’s just a result of unfortunate recent circumstances. When it comes to behavior, it could just be a temporary mood. As much as the idea makes some sense, I would think it’s a little too faulty to truly rely on that to tell you who you should approach and who you shouldn’t.

Since you say that though, and you decided to approach me as boldly as that on a whim back then, do you mean that you seek to be around someone who is as different from you as I am then?

???
But
You say don’t counter whatever you are saying, but if I’m going to talk to you about it, I think I would be going against your current upset view of things 99% of the time rather than agreeing with you. I don’t know how am I supposed to both help you out but also not tell you to do something else than you are doing? If I just nod my head and don’t go against it, not much would get accomplished.

Anyway, the way I tend to read people’s mood doesn’t seem to help me most of the time, so I don’t know what to say to that.

Well, demons tend to live longer than humans, yes? So technically, each life stage should last longer for them as well in a way. Regardless, I was just saying.

I’m fine with kids between ages 8-12 or so. The rest is kind of meh. Too young and they’re way too much to handle, and teenagers are just a pain in the ass in their own way. Most of them at least. To be honest though, I would probably hate the kids more. Nothing is worse than headaches caused by wailing little kids who refuse to stop getting on your nerves. At least older ones have the capacity to listen to you properly if nothing else. And can be punished properly if they act like asses. As for me….well, not sure how much my age says about me anyway.

Did I ever say anything about now….?
Regardless, I would likely have ignored you completely back then. Or such. I may look like I don’t have much tolerance for emotional outbursts now, but in the past I would have probably straight out avoided you/not been nice if you acted that way around me. Never been the biggest fan either way. It’s why I don’t really like very young kids. I swear all the crying and shrieking is worse than death sometimes.

Noire shrugs

I don’t think I stress about it. It’s only a problem if I don’t have something I really need. If I want something and can find a way to get it, good. If I’m being given something I don’t want? Just not going to really take it/bother. I just find it annoying when some people can’t get it in their head that they can’t always expect to get whatever they want without making any real effort to get it.

#RIP

Do you not know how to joke around? lol

OoC:
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm

That is pretty much what I said the first time. Screening isn’t 100% spot on and I am not discounting the fact that you have to work to get something to work. Man if we could just read people and know from a glance life might be more easier...or maybe more complicated depending on the depth of said ability. Regardless, it wouldn’t be a hit or miss 99% of the time if we did just know. Lol.

I do seek someone not 100% me because honestly I don’t want to date myself so to speak. I kind of want someone different because the difference help me learn new things and maybe even try them depending on how out going the other is and such. Granted they can’t be so different that we couldn’t get along at all because that will be hell on its own. >>

Well
That is not exactly what I mean. I am not telling you to just agree with me off the bat. That helps none, I am just saying watch how you approach it. For example, you know for a fact that I don’t get what you mean all the time and at times that misunderstanding will make me flare, but instead of going on the defensive and attacking thus increasing the flare, sometimes just being calm about it and just going “No. That is not what I mean…” and then explain it as simply as possible helps. Granted it helps when i haven’t gone too overboard already so the work isn’t as hard. I am not sure if that helps and not sure how to make it clearer due to the fact it is situational and honestly something you have to learn on your own how to handle. There is honestly no 100% way of not triggering me even less so when we don’t agree. It doesn’t mean I’ll always act like I did back there. I can hold discussions and to be honest if you just sit there and nod when I already know that is not you, I will get pissed from you not opening your mouth. Honestly, you just have to speak and go from there. Best not to dodge the flare and just take it head on to be honest.

Well...I can’t really teach you to read my moods, I suppose you will just have to learn them and learn when I am getting pissed. I suppose in the beginning I could say something though not sure how much that helps in the long run.

Anyway, yes demons do live longer and technically I am by far more digits over ya; however, by my kinds standard I wouldn’t be considered a pup any longer. More like young adult even if my behavior isn’t always spot on. As for kids….

I like little ones because I like taking care of them. I like babies, but once they get into the talking stage, my patience can be tried. I don’t mind so much if they listen, but the hard-headed ones will drive me batty. As for the crying, I can take it for a short while before just noping it. As for teens. Yeah….that is the group I’d probably choke. They just do things that really irk me so best not let me handle it otherwise someone may get hurt. Lol. Sometimes I wonder if this would make me a bad parent.

Anyway, I don’t think age says anything about anyone. It is just a number and that is pretty much that. Sometimes people younger than me are way more mature and at other times elders still act like pups, so it really is just the person in the end rather than the age.

It was a joke. ^^;;

To be honest I think you’d have a bit of trouble anyway since I was not exactly like this when I was younger either. I had a lot of bit back then and was rebellious. I’ve mellowed out as I’ve gotten older, but I have my moments here and there. You’d have worry more about a fist to the face versus an emotional outburst. As for little ones and crying. Yes it can be bad if it is constant.

Mmm. It’s not really a stressor for me. Just one of those why things in the world. I am kind of in the boat with you there. I get what I want if I can and if I can’t oh well. If I really want said thing badly though, I’d save up or whatever to get it. As for gifts, I am not one to demand them. It is nice here and there, but honestly don’t overdo that...that is not how you win me over.

Bloodybones reads the next part.

……….

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 Double-facepalm

Dude...I wasn't even being super serious there. i understood it was a joke.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Well yes. That much is true. Although I’d still be skeptical about the way I appear to people having to do much with screening in the first place. It’s about how I perceive others if I’m trying to determine who I like. Not about how they see me. That makes it from their side which is well…not something I could really control in the end. Besides, doesn’t that make it twice as tough? You could think you like someone, but they could be disliking you instead. So much for that.

> outgoing
> me

You might need new glasses if that is what you were hoping to find.

And well, they say opposites attract? Though I’m not sure how well that works in reality.

I don’t think I’m the biggest fan of confrontations lol

It might work. Well, generally speaking. What I mean there is that if you want me to learn the meaning of something you do, telling me when I’m confused could help. Mainly if I don’t seem to get it at all or such, because in case that happens and you simply let it pass, I would never know what I missed in the first place and will likely miss it the next time as well.

Well, then we’re technically about the same?

I honestly don’t like babies period. Constant crying + a lot of mess + needing to be looked after pretty much 24/7 is just not for me. I think not many people are actually super awesome parents anyway. You’d do well with little kids. I would probably handle the teenagers way better instead. Everyone has their strengths in different areas. Speaking of which, do you even want to have kids yourself?

I guess. Though it still matters to an extent. I could be super mature and all, but if I was like 14, you wouldn’t want to try to date me anyway, I’m sure lol

Then we’d probably have fought instead. I’d bite anytime. Though, actual violence isn’t necessarily my forte, but I have my ways of dealing with that. I’m not exactly a marshmallow myself, to be honest. Unless you think I am, in which case I’d wonder what happened.

Eh…gifts are…well, good when they’re done with meaning, and are something of use. Not when someone is showering you with random gifts way too often just to seem like they’re being nice. I’d rather the person spends time with me instead of trying to appease me with gifts. I say gifts are the best when given at the right time.

……….well

To be honest.

It’s hard to tell at times. You seemed kind of serious, though it may also be the fact that we tend to clash so often, therefore making it hard to be sure when something is only a joke instead of an actual misstep. It would be a bigger fail to go along thinking we’re joking only to find out later that I’ve just been successfully pissing you off instead.

Either way...I love you too, I guess?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:05 pm

We suppose, screening is like perception. Is unique to everyone and not something that anyone except the one using it can control. Unfortunately, like with any tool we used we can’t rely on it alone to determine if someone is right for us or not. I am similiar to you in the fact that I aim for what is on the inside rather than what I can see when it comes to people. It is true a person’s view of me can impact me greatly as it can determine if I can be happy with said person or not. If you hate me and just aim to make miserable….I honestly don’t see a point in being around you any longer. Been there done that so no thank you.

Pfft. I don’t think any form of glasses can help the blind and like it is alright if you are not outgoing. You still have qualities I like that are different from mine otherwise, I would not be trying to pursue this still and would’ve given up a long time ago.

That is what they say, but reality seems to play by different rules that have sometimes similars matching up instead, so it honestly depends on what an individual is attracted too. We can’t be magnets….and I don’t think I would want that either come to think of it.

Hmm welp that could be a problem though your suggestion might work for both of us. One so you can learn and two so we can nip a problem in the butt before escalates for no reason. I am willing to give it a try if you miss the point, but keep in mind I may not come off as smooth or graceful in the moment. I can be rather biting when moody, so just fyi, but I’ll try to keep it in check.

And I guess in a way we are. So perhaps that is good.

Mmm. Perhaps so. I don’t mind taking care of them and as for the older ones well I’d just grit my teeth through that if I have to deal with either the little bits or teens. Adults can be a pain too, but thankfully they are mostly chilled. As for wanting kids of my own, I think...I think I would want some down the road whether they were my own or adopted wouldn’t matter. I think it would be nice. Heh. How about you?

Eh as much as I say age doesn’t matter I do have standards, so yeah 14 would be too young for me, so guess I got lucky there lol.

Considering how I cocky and arrogant I used to be, yeah. It would’ve been a struggle. I don’t think you’d like me much back then or if we could get along. I am not sure. I was a pain in the ass for sure, but now a days I am way more relaxed now. Still you push me, I can still become a pain in the ass to handle. I prefer not to be that way, but I will if pushed around too much and that is my only option to get a point across. I am okay with talking, but sometimes that just doesn’t work so have to do something else. So derp there.

As for you being a marshmallow, yeah no. I think I am more of a marshmallow then you and you’d be more like the stick used to stab us. It is not a bad thing. It’s just you have harder bite than me is all and too be honest, I tend to be way softer than you. Or at least it seems that way. ^^;;

...Then. I believe we will get along just fine in this department. I too value the time spent with another more so than the material. So here I believe we are on the same page. =)

> me
> serious.

Umm….How did you get that?

To be honest most of the time I am not. Unless it is important or something that requires me to be serious, I am typically not. I am more of a goof honestly and I think you may be playing a bit to cautiously. Yes, I have my issues and yes, I did show I can be triggered when not careful; however, you don’t have to be overly cautious with me here. In fact playing too cautious just because you know I have said issue is the quickest way to piss me off. So its alright to play and relax. I am not gonna bite without reason or over any little thing. I’ll let you know if you’ve stepped on my toes, so don’t worry. Just be you. ^^

Bloodybones blinks a few times at the last words.

=o

You do?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Hmmm.

Well to be honest, not really. If I had to, I would deal with it I suppose, but if it was solely on my own choice, I would probably not decide to have a kid. It just…seems like more trouble than worth to me.

In any case, people can happen to be serious at any time, so it’s usually a matter of guesswork I’d say.

Also, isn’t that a little contradictory? I mean, I think one couldn’t really blame people for wanting to have some precautions just in case, and if you go and get pissed at them for that, you’d kind of only be proving to them that they were right to be cautious.

I think I’m just tired tbh. And I’m not always the best at interpreting text in the first place, so there is that.

Maybe.

Well, he seemed to have let a lot of the text just float away. Honestly, a lot of it was stuff he did not feel like he had any more to add to, and then there was stuff he just had no idea how to respond to in general. Did anything even need to be said on those topics…?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Rika did indeed notice how the other seemed to just to brush off the majority of what he said, but he wasn’t bothered and didn’t feel offended. Honestly what else was there to say on the matter without going in circles? At the end of the day, the other would just have to learn how to deal with Rika in a way that he could handle and use. That was just how it was going to be if the other was sticking with him like he said. Regardless, the point that it was going to be a learning curve for the both of them could probably be agreed on and furthering what had already been said would be literally explaining the situation to death, so the demon let it go as he addressed what he saw on screen.

Ah I see...though I wonder….if your partner wanted kids would agree to it or….?

Anyway, I guess that is true and noish? I wasn’t say don’t be cautious here and there, I was just trying to say don’t worry so much to the point you are afraid to say anything around me. I don’t think what I am saying is contradictory. In my head it most certainly isn’t.

Hmmm. Then perhaps resting would do you some good, yes?

Heh. =)

I love ya too, Sharaku. <3
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Noire shrugs

Maybe. I think it would come to depend on circumstances, and how they went about it. And I guess I'd want to know how they handle kids themselves before giving a solid answer. Wouldn't want to land in the hole and then find out that the person was all 'kids kids kids yay' beforehand, and once there was one, they'd dump the responsibility mostly on me when they realized it's not as fun and easy to raise one as it is to dream of having said kid.

You were the one stating you would get pissed quick when someone was being really cautious lol I'm just saying that such a reaction could make the person want to be even more cautious instead of what you would like because you'd prove to them that you do indeed get triggered by stuff.

I'm not tired that way. Just sort of mentally tired I guess. I'll be fine.

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 Heart ?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Ah. Ok.

Ok. I can see your point though that is not what I meant by words. RIP explaining +me. Ah well.

Mentally tired. Mmm. That happens when it is constant back and forth like we had. *rubs back of head and then looks at heart*

=o

^^

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 Cats-Hearts-Cat-Love-Heart-Cute-Desktop
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Also on second thought, numbers matter too. I could maybe agree to one kid, but if someone thought they'd get me to accept having a bunch of babies disrupting my life, then they can keep dreaming. I like keeping at least a bit of my sanity intact.

#RIPLife

Maybe. But it may just be me rather than the conversation itself. Perhaps just not my day.

Um, okay.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 pm

mmm. numbers are a thing. i am thinking two at the most for me and that is that. i am not one to have a thousand and one babies >>.

maybe so lol. and take easy over there, k? =)

i see i am going to need a ticker board for how many times i am going to be facepalming today because of you. *shakes head amused.*
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 pm

The only way I'd do two is having it be separate. Second only once the first is old enough to not need being looked after all the time. To be honest though, I like having time for myself too, so not quite sold on the idea of giving up the majority of my life to raising little brats lol It's pretty limiting to have kids, since they can demand way too much of your attention sometimes, which could be put towards a lot of different things too.

I think I'm always stuck on hard mode. But that's life for you.

....I'm not sure how should I feel about that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 pm

i can see that when you are young still, but when i think about it in the long run, i might be okay settling with a kid or two. and yes not right behind each other either. it helps when you have an older one to help out. granted that is just a future thing, so who knows if i'll ever get there or not.

maybe we both are at times. heh...life. *shakes head*

*chuckles lightly* ah well. guess i am just gonna have to deal with it.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 pm

I like my independence. I don't really think that will change much with time. Besides, even if I settle down, I would still like having some peace. Kids running around the house are not that. I personally could be content just having a partner to be with. Kids are honestly under 'take it or leave it' for me, and unlike some, I do not swoon over the idea of having little me's around. So it's really just 'there'.

:VVVVVVVVVVVVV
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm

well, i can go either way to be honest. while kids are a nice bonus in my eyes (like one at a time because yes need me time too), i think i'd be okay with a partner too. not gonna force it on anyone even if it is a perference.

Bloodybones blinks not understanding the face.

?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Can I just have some cats and pretend they are kids? lol

...I just don't know what the fuck to say >>
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm

oooh. yes. pets can are kids to. mhmm. i can agree to that. *nods.nods*

wait...what? *has no idea why we said that*

anyway...

well don't look at us. we got nothing...

anfiamlfmsfv

*there is a brief pause*

well mah baby says hi. >>;;
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

.....eh? How do you say something and not know why?

Anyway, I don't really have any pets at the moment, but yes, I would definitely take them over kids.

...do I want to know what you are doing over there?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 pm

i just do....

pets are nice.

and i am not doing nothin'. lol. i have a cat and she decided to walk over the keyboard to get my attention. ^^;;
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Text.exe loading.... - Page 3 Giphy

Ok?

Well, only some I guess. I probably wouldn't want just about any animal...

Oh great...hmm.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 pm

don't think to hard on it dude. ^^;;

i think i mostly stick to cats or dogs. i suppose i could do a bird, but honestly not sure about the others.

hm?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 pm

You can't stop me. And I guess I just can't phantom why would you not simply delete that part of text if it supposedly has no real context instead of sending it and then claiming you have idea what you're saying lol

I like cats. And birds.

Noire shrugs

Just wondering what that means for me. Cats can be a tricky subject at times. I like them, but it's not always ideal I suppose.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:13 pm

No, I cannot. And that is not what I meant by my words...I know what I was thinking. I just have no idea why I thought to share is what I meant. >>

Heh. Not a dog person then?

Eh? Well I can't say what would happen unless you met her. Though for the most part she seems pretty chilled so, I dunno if you have to worry much.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Maybe think about that before sending it then? lol

Dogs are okay. Just not really among my top choices.

With my luck, I probably can't really do bad by worrying.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum