The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Snake Called Helga

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 Empty Re: The Snake Called Helga

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah, he had kind of expected something like that to happen. But he was fine with that, really. He wasn't going to stand around and wait for the hotel employees to come up here and see him. She really wanted to sound like a lunatic, so he would let her eat her cake. The moment she was out the door, he would shift back, taking a second to shake off the weird feeling of transforming around before he moved over towards the windows. Flinging one open, he would climb on it and hop down, landing on the pavement in a slight crouch. Luckily enough they weren't even high up, so there was no need for elaborate falling strategies. Now then, it was time for him to head back to the bar. He kept the guy worrying long enough...as much as he would love to stay around and see the woman look like she went crazy. Besides, he did not want her to come running and pointing fingers at him, holding back more than she already had.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:51 pm

The woman would continue her ranting, finally dragging one staff member to the room she had been in. She pushed the door open telling the guy the beast was in there, but when the staff member went in, he found the room empty. Scratching his head a bit confused, the guy told the lady this, but that only made her mad. Pushing him out of the way, she would come in the room and kind of tear it apart looking for where that man beast could've gone then spotting the window, she would run to it looking about outside before rushing out of the room, saying he was getting away. She would head towards the hotel exit and the staff member would call security. Clearly they had a mad woman on their hands.

In the mean time, Rika had finished his coffee and had sat at the bar quietly patiently telling himself Sharaku would be back. It would be okay...even if he had glanced at the door more times than he could count hoping the guy would be there. Tapping his foot nervously one the ground, he would take a small breath trying to steady himself before his eyes drifted back to the door for the umpteenth time.....
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:02 pm

By the time she would be looking out of the window, he would already be far from her field of vision anyway seeing as she took the time to have staff check it out first, and then turned the room inside out before even looking at the window. Too bad for her, sadly. Though with the kind of stuff she had been yelling, it probably wouldn't matter even if she had still seen him and pointed at him. It would just seem like she was hallucinating or such.

Nevertheless, he would make his way over back to the bar, pushing the door open as he scratched the back of his head with the other. "Man, that was such a drag...", he would complain under his breath slightly as he turned his attention towards where the demon was still sitting. Walking over with a sheepish wave of his hand, he would look at the guy questioningly. "You feeling better now?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:15 pm

This time around, the other would appear there, the demon's body language automatically relaxing as he Sharaku there and when he approached, the demon could not resist. He would lean forward and wrap his arms around the other's waist trying to pull him closer. If the guy moved or allowed this, he would find the demon's face buried in his stomach a bit.

"I just want to go home and crash. I am just glad you're back," he would say as he just held onto the other just happy the other wasn't hurt and that he was back. The emotional roller coaster was a tough one and was wearing him down. Still he did what he could to hold onto the energy he had left. He did have to get up to go home after all.

Last edited by Rika on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:23 pm

"Hnnn?" He would blink slightly, letting the other pull him, proceeding to stand there somewhat awkwardly. Hearing what the other said, he would furrow his brows slightly before poking the guy's head lightly. "Uh, we can't go anywhere with you hanging onto me. Unless you're saying you want me to carry you home.", he would comment sheepishly. They really couldn't walk anywhere like this after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:35 pm

The demon would hold onto the other a bit longer, happy the guy hadn't tried to escape. When he felt the poke and heard the comment the other gave, a tired chuckle would come from him as he looked up at the other. "I would loved to be carried home, but I don't think that is very fair considering you've already had to that once before," the demon would say as he released the guy before proceeding to get up.
"I think I can walk alright. How are you?" he would ask as he examined the guy with his eyes.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 pm

"Mm? I don't mind though. I'm strong enough to do it." he would snort faintly. Nothing would be worse than what he had just dealt with after all, and a bit of carrying would be just fine with him. The other lived close enough for him to make it without too much exertion. Still, he would leave the decision up to the other in the end. "I'm just fine.", he would stick his tongue out at the other briefly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:47 pm

The demon would give the other a sheepish smile. "You're welcome to sweep me off my feet any time," he would say though how serious he was was unknown and honestly he left it in the air if the other wanted to carry him or not. Carrying would be nice as it gave him time to cuddle the other more and just relax...but on the flip side that also gave him a chance to get so comfy he would doze off. At least walking would keep him up a bit longer. Ah well. He would let that go where it would as he a weak, yet genuine smile came to his lips as he heard the last part. "I am really glad to hear that," the demon would say with a nod very glad no harm had come to the other, but it made him wonder....what happened to Helga. Hmmm....maybe he would ask later.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:55 pm

"Very well.", he would give the demon an amused glance, before doing just that. Whether the other was serious or not, he wasn't going to back out when given the offer. If only to see the reaction he would get for it. Unless the other decided to suddenly protest for some reason, he would adjust himself so he was carrying the guy bridal style before moving towards the door to walk outside. Might as well get going, right? "Let's go then."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 pm

It was true he said the words, but did he actually expect the other to literally sweep him off of his feet? Not really. So when the guy did make his move the demon didn't have time to react, a small startled gasp escaping him as he was swept up into the guy's arms. Settling in the guy's arms as he readjusted things, the demon would blush at this as he gave a small nod as he snuggled into the other easily enough. "Yeah let's go." He would say not caring about the looks that some gave when this occurred.

The demon would let himself be carried out of the bar and back out into the streets where he was briefly distracted by cuddle time as he heard a commotion from a few blocks down. "Hm? What is that?" he would ask as he listened to the sounds of shouts and what sounded like sierns. Apparently something was going down near by.

And indeed it was. The restraining of a mad woman is what was happening. Helga was fighting staff who were trying to keep her restrained as she continued her ranting and fussing about tiger monsters. And when she spotted Sharaku, those screeches would become even louder as she pointed and through out accussing remarks; however, the staff and the medics there were far from believing her as they tried to sedate her instead. Clearly she was out of her mind.

Meanwhile Rika's ears would catch onto that voice and the louder words being said as he frowned a bit in the other's arms. "...What did you do her Sharaku?" he would ask after a moment kind of curious what was happening to cause all the yelling at least.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:24 pm

He would smirk at the other lightly as he walked out, at first determined to just get to their destination. Albeit, the commotion would cause him to stop for a bit as he turned to face in the direction of the ruckus that was going on at the place he had just left a while ago. Well now. He had expected her to get in trouble for yelling around like that, but she was clearly taking it to a new level there. Not that he really felt sorry for her though. It was all thanks to her own choices after all.

He watched for a moment, blinking when the other's question brought him back to reality. "Whoops. Looks like she really is about to get herself locked up in a mental health clinic. She's even dumber than I thought.", he would shake his head with a faint laugh. "I spooked her a bit, is all. I can show you once we're at your place if you want." She could screech and point all she wanted. It was kind of too late for her to do anything either way. Giving the scene one last glance, he would turn around to continue their trek. "As funny as that is, let's just leave her to eat her own medicine."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:52 pm

The demon would give a light smile back in return as he used his free hand to brush back a piece of hair and tuck it behind his ear. His face was still red, but he didn't mind this all. However, things would change a bit once they were outside, the demon getting a good look at exactly who was causing all the ruckus. As he watched, his expression would blank his heart empty and feeling nothing towards the woman that had caused him and probably others so much pain and now whatever had happened seemed to be her undoing. Perhaps this is what people meant when they spoke about karma.

He would watch the scene for a little bit before looking up at the other when he made his comment. "In the health clinic huh?" he would repeat before raising an eyebrow at the next set of words. "Well you're welcome to do so." He was kind of curious after all what exactly he did. Even more so when he looked at the scene seeing the medics were finally trying to get the situation under control. He would shake his head a bit at that one. "I won't argue with that." The demon said as he allowed himself to be carried as they continued onward. He supposed people reaped what they sowed in the end.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:34 pm

"For all they know, she's being a lunatic right now, so I suppose so." He had no idea what would they do with her in the end, but if she kept screaming about that constantly, she would probably be kept under watch for a while. It would be her own doom if she didn't shut up about it and just slink away somewhere. "Sure, foxy boy.", he would chuckle slightly as he made his move to keep going. He would keep mostly silent during the walk unless the other wanted to chat about something, setting the guy down on his feet once they reached doors he didn't have a key to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:05 pm

"She certainly sound like one," the demon would agree wondering if this incident just meant she was hysterical or if the guy had really broken her. The irony if it was the latter. Regardless of that the demon would only shake his head with a content smile as he became quiet in the other's arms. He was a bit too tired at the moment and honestly was content enough where he was for now. So it made him kind of sad to be put down when they reached the doors, but hey the guy couldn't phase through things so yeah. Those doors. Right.

"Thanks for the lift," the demon would say and then move to get the door unlocked once it was, he would gesture for the other to go in first and if he did, he would follow after him. Soon the pair would be greeted by the usual stair case, the elevator actually being worked on by one of the twins while the other took a break. Though upon seeing them, the oil stained gal would say hello to them in a language that sounded heavily like German though it didn't quite match that language at all. It was an odd language, but Rika understood the greeting well enough to say hi back and wave before heading up the stairs to his apartment.

Once there, he would open the door and let the other in, the cat automatically coming to greet them as they entered. The demon would kneel down to pick her up so he could her in greeting. Though he made sure to stay out of the way of the other as he slipped off his shoes.

"Neh. Are you staying the night?"
The company would be nice, but he wouldn't force the guy to stay either.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 pm

He would hum lightly as they made their way in, up the stairs and then inside the apartment. Watching the demon pick up the cat with an amused glance for a short moment before proceeding to get off his own boots. "I suppose now that I am here, I could stay.", he would answer after a brief moment of thought. It wouldn't really hurt, and he might have stayed had the incident not happened anyway. "Besides, I was going to show you my spooky tricks.", he would add in an amused tone.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:37 pm

The demon would snuggle the cat before placing her back on the ground not seeming to mind being watched or perhaps not noticing in that moment. He felt a bit better to be home where it was safe and when the other said he could stay, the demon would hum as a smile crossed his face. "That will be nice." And honestly it would. With or without what had happened, having someone to cuddle with at night was always nice and maybe some part of him was accustomed to this by now. Like he could sleep by himself yes, but at the same time he liked it even better when he had the guy with him.

That aside, the demon would give a small grin at the next words. "Oh yeah. You did say you'd show me. Should I sit down for this?" he would ask curious as to what he was about to do...and wondered if he would same the bad reaction as Helga....Hmmm. He would have to find out.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:49 pm

"I mean, it's kinda up to you? You can sit if you want, but you don't have to. I'm not going to do anything to you either way.", he would shrug lightly. He didn't think it made much of a difference unless the other got actually spooked out and fell on his butt when standing or something. But he figured the demon wouldn't be as easily scared as some random human, plus the other should know he needn't fear him. In any case, he would wait a bit to let the other make his decision on the matter, before sticking his tongue out and doing the same thing he had done back then. Though he wouldn't make a move to approach the other just yet, simply watching the demon with bright silver eyes as his tail swished from side to side slightly.

The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 OuGZ1fU
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 pm

The demon would hum in thought. "I know I am safe whatever you do." He knew that he had nothing to worry about and quite frankly wasn't being too serious with the comment. While sitting would've been nice just for the fact his body felt heavy at the moment, the demon would opt to stay standing as his golden eyes watched the other quietly and when he did reveal his ability, the demon wouldn't flip out as he stood quietly for a moment watching the other's silver eyes while Andromeda noped the matter and took to hiding under the bed.

The demon would stay still for a few seconds longer and then moving he would take a step forward his body shifting until he was in his fox form; however, unlike before where he had one tail displayed this time he would shift to his full natural from the multiple tails behind him shifting a bit as he moved to the other. It was true the other was bigger than him, but he wasn't afraid as he stopped before the other red orbs watching him for a bit before he was pressing his head against the other's chest/shoulder area snuggling into it in his own way, showing he was okay with this and perhaps not in a mood to comment heavily on it at the moment.

The Snake Called Helga - Page 2 Gn0KEi9
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 pm

As expected, the other didn't freak out about this, which sure simplified things a lot. Not that he thought something like this would scare the guy as the other could do it too. And it seemed that's exactly what would happen a moment later. Four-legged part, was it now? Though it seemed that the smallest animal in the room was a bit scared of him. Whoops, well he was kind of huge for a small house cat's perception. Sadly, he couldn't do much about that.

When the other came over to him, he would make a low rumbly sound in the back of his throat, staying still for a moment before licking the top of the other's head slightly. Making sure to avoid the horns, of course. The slight downside of this though was the fact that unlike the other, he couldn't really talk when like this. So even if the other were to speak to him, he wouldn't be able to respond with words without shifting back.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 pm

The smaller cat would watch from under the bed debating if this was good or bad while her owner had no fear at all. He didn't mind the silence between them as he snuggled into the other's fur. It was warm and comforting. He was quite relaxed enjoying the sound of a purr, his tails flicking happily. Though the lick caught him off the guard, the fox blinking a bit before backing up a little to look up at the other. He could've licked him back, but instead opted for something a bit different as he stood up on his back legs a bit and if allowed would press his nose against the other's in the form of a nose kiss before returning back to the floor. Guess he was in the mood of trying to be cute. Though as he observed the other he wondered if he could talk in this form. Hmm. "Neh. Can you respond back in words while like that?" Guess asking was one way to find out.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:44 pm

The nose poke wasn't something he particularly expected, but he wouldn't protest it, tilting his head slightly afterwards, blowing out some air from his nose akin to some sort of a huff. When the other finally spoke to him, he would shake his head as his tail swatted the floor lightly. Unfortunately no, he couldn't. Did he need to? Well, he had no idea about that. The other could still tell him when he wanted something of him or such, which would certainly help in a way.

Nevertheless, he would roll with it for now, doing his own thing as he gave the other a low whine before lying down on the floor and rolling over onto his back, his tail swiping back and forth across the floor.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 am

In response to the huff the smaller of the pair wagged his tails a bit finding the action kind of cute for some reason; however, when the other shook his head no in regards to the talking bit, the fox would nod a bit understanding the action easily enough. this was okay. They didn't necessarily needed to talk as long as the message got across.

Speaking of messages when the other rolled over and exposed his belly, the demon wasn't quite sure if the other wanted to play or cuddle. He could see the tail moving back and forth so what to do after all this wasn't a house cat, so the tail swipe could mean something totally different in this case. Even so, the fox decided not to be skittish this time as he moved to the side of the other swishing his tails a bit before attempting to lay across the guy for now. How this would work he had no idea, but at least he was trying something he guess.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Technically speaking, it didn't even matter what kind of a cat he was. After all, there's a difference between an actual feline, and one that had a human mind. He just did what he wanted to do, and that was that.

Though, when the other decided to lay down on him in a rather weird way, he was quite a bit confused for a moment. That didn't..really make sense? It couldn't be all that comfortable either. With a low lazy scoff, he would roll again, in the direction of where the other came towards him from, ending up on his side this time. With the other probably sliding off of him with the movement, and just ending up by his side.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 pm

To be honest there was no logic to the way the demon had decided to lay on the other. He was tired and honestly didn't see a more easier way to get on the other like this. He suppose he could figure out how to wiggle onto him the other way, but for the moment he just kind of laid there contemplating this matter. It was okay, but not very good for snuggling nor for comfort in the long run. Hmmmm....Hm?

The demon would indeed roll slide right off of the other when he rolled onto his side, he kind of flopped with his nose poking the other's under belly for a bit before he moved, his ears flickig a bit as he observed this new positioning. Hmm..

The demon would get up and after positioning himself so he was standing parallel to the other he would flop back down and after a bit of wiggling got closer to the other and wiggled himself right under the other's front legs trying to make the whole ordeal a snuggle where the other was embracing him. Yes he was an animal, but still he tried as he rested his head close by the other's neck, his tails flicking a bit from the movement.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Well, he would more or less let the other do whatever, though as cute as this was, he couldn't say he found himself to be the most comfortable ever. First of all, he normally did not lay flat on the floor like that. And second, he could barely turn or move his head in this position, his hard curvy horns scraping against the floor underneath with any slight movement. He would give a mildly dissatisfied growl as his tail swished.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next