The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Rika Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:42 pm

"Hmm. I see," the other way say as he shifted his tail along the floor. "That is a good thing." And so it was. While it was true he did love a good fight and saw most things in life as a challenge (because they typically were), he did enjoy his quiet time that didn't involve all the blood. They were actually pretty nice though, he wouldn't admit it out loud. He had a reputation to uphold after all.

As for what was currently unfolding....this one would get the demon to tilt his head at the other. As he listened to what he said and in turn the watched the way the other became quite agitated out of no where it seemed; however, he began to put two and two together as his eyes scanned the other.

"Trying to be calm," he'd repeat before looking off to the side with a huff as he crossed his arms over his chest. He would frown a bit in thought. "Does it bother you that much that I decide not to put my opinion on the table right now? Does it matter that much to you?" Did it matter if an opinion was laid out right or told later when more data had been gathered? Wasn't it better to wait and think before blurting out something and then later being seen as a liar if you had to take it back?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragons, Chimera, and Little People - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragons, Chimera, and Little People

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:52 pm

He'd frown slightly. "I'm not trying to be bothered. I get irritated easily in general. It'll pass soon enough.", he'd shrug vaguely before shaking his head a bit. "To answer you however, I do prefer to be told straight up. I am aware that opinions can and are likely to change with time, but that doesn't render a currently existing one moot. It's not like I don't expect people to have problems with me sometimes, so I'd rather just be told as it is. I find it easier to trust someone who doesn't hide their stuff behind their back." For the most part, at least. Sometimes you just didn't even know there was something more to be said...and there were of course times when privacy was more important than a piece of information being made public. In general though, he simply found himself more at ease when he could know what ground he stood on right then and there. What was to be 'later', would come in time too, no?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:36 pm

"And I am the hot-headed one, eh?" It was true he was aggressive in his own way, but it took a great deal of work to agitate him in a fashion where he wanted to strangle someone. Most of the time, he was pretty chilled when not protecting what was his and keeping others in line. As for that next bit....

The demon would close his eyes and let out a small sigh as he remained quiet for a bit as he considered what the other said. In time he would speak though.

"I find it better to think before tossing things out on the table. I find there is less worry of having to swallow something you said and change it, so quickly; however, that is just me." He would reopen his eyes. "You asked me earlier if I doubted you about fighting. The answer no. I don't doubt you. From what I can see so far, you're a stubborn ass much like myself. If you say you going to do something you'll do it and if pushed to far you'll lash out. Your temper only solidifies the latter, so there you have it." He would finish as his eyes slid back to the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 am

"..." He'd pause at that for a moment, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "...well, I don't necessarily make a point of jumping onto things too quickly. I just have a bit of an anger problem, that's all." He didn't always act on it either. For he'd just get into trouble if he went and got mad with everyone left and right. He was pretty easily irritated yes, but it was fairly rare for him to actually take it out on a person without bothering to listen to them. Unless his typical blunt speak counted...in which case, it wouldn't matter as much whether he was pissed or not anyway. Either way...one could say he was both annoyed and calm at the same time in most cases. As contradictory as it was.

In any case...he'd shake his head slightly. "I don't think that's much of a worry. Like you said before, an opinion isn't of the same scale as passing judgment. Opinions change, and if someone tries to say that's not true, they're the liar. As long as the change isn't something that would cause important stuff to go awry, I think it isn't unfair." Really, you amend what you think of someone constantly, do you not? In that regard, it doesn't even matter how long you wait to form a final opinion. It could always get turned around later. And well, if you were to...in this case, wait literally until you can see whether the person fights or not, wouldn't it be moot? They've already proven they would and will do it. Your opinion is pointless at that point in time, for it would mean jack squat to say you think something after you've already seen what the reality of the matter is. "Well, don't worry. I may be angry a lot, but I don't attack people without reason.", he'd snort. It would actually take a lot to make him genuinely lash out at someone without thinking about it. He did have a lot more restrain than it perhaps seemed.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:21 pm

“Should I be worried about your anger problem?” he demon would ask as he raised an eyebrow at the other with no concern written there at all, but instead light amusement. He wasn’t afraid of the other and instead found him interesting despite the rough start they had. “So just say what I want and don’t worry about the consequence is what you are saying?” Or in other words just speak his mind and worry about the consequences later. He could be outspoken if that is what the other preferred, but he wondered if the other would regret that in the end. Not that he saw this as a cause to be rude or anything, but he could say some pretty harsh things if given such wiggle room. Things that people typically didn’t want to hear. Did this guy really want to hear those sort of things too? He had to wonder as he watched the other with a curious eye. As for that last part, he’d growl softly as he nodded. “Well then we will get along just fine then,” he would say, his voice deeper than usual due to the words being spoken in a softer tone than the rest, showing that perhaps he wasn’t all that bad under it all.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:34 pm

"If a lot of annoyed vibe bothers you, then maybe. That said, I can't tell you whether to worry or not.", he'd shrug nonchalantly at that one. It wasn't his choice there, really. It would come down to what the guy wanted to believe and do. "Perhaps. If you're going to be mean though, at least be respectful about it...or something..." Eh...well, he didn't have a problem with people getting at him, but he couldn't guarantee he wouldn't respond in kind if they forgot to note they didn't mean true offense and were just stating an observation. Sometimes it can be hard to tell the intent behind one's words. Opinions and suggestions he was fine with. Blatant insults? Not so much unless they were obviously meant as jokes or banter. Nevertheless, he'd snort faintly. "That's something people like to say. I half bet something will go wrong anyway."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 pm

"Hmph. Well I'll see let you know if you get unbearable then," he would say with a smirk. And he would. As it stood now, the other was hardly phasing him and as long as this was the extent of what was going to happen, then he'd be just fine. Though if the other decided to get out of control, he had a way of putting people back in their places; however, he didn't feel it would come to that...yet at least.

"If you consider blunt and to the point within the bounds of respectful, then I won't be holding my tongue. You want it out there, I'll put it out there, but don't go crying later cause you don't like it." So it was settled. He could be upfront about things like he was with Calabus and only have to worry about what the other may consider an insult or not. That was kind of nice versus knowing that as soon as he opened his mouth, the other side would flare up in some way constantly. Did he expect things to continue smooth as pie all the time? No, but if this guy was sensible then maybe he was the sort to be able to talk things out in the end. He'd have to see if this one stuck around long enough for that.

"Heh. Ain't that truth. Never smooth with our types," he would say looking up at the ceiling with a smirk as he thought how many times he had also heard such words only to end up a few seconds later in a fist fight with the person who said the words. It was a strange thing, but a thing nonetheless.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 am

He'd just kind of stare blankly for a moment, before shaking his head with a faint huff. "I don't really remember when was the last time I cried. I doubt that's something you'd have to worry about." Not that he'd want to break out in tears over being insulted anyway. Usually the first thing he'd do is get pissed...though that was something he was used to, and generally knew how to work with. Therefore it wasn't as bad of an option. Nevertheless, he'd give the guy a half-amused look. "Though blunt is usually my style. Don't go stealing from me, will you?", he'd quip somewhat jokingly as an after-thought.

"Maybe, maybe not. There's types of people more annoying than that. For me at least.", he'd comment casually there as he stayed still for the moment. Perhaps direct wasn't the smoothest of approaches, but still, he found himself more bothered by the people that always walked the way of least resistance and basically bent and bowed wherever 'needed'. It was such a pain to get people like that to show their true colors, if they constantly ran away from all the strife. That said, he would finally move from his spot, walking up closer to the guy and bending down slightly, seemingly observing him up close, based on his focused expression.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 pm

“Hmph. Not the crying sort eh? Well at least I am not alone in that boat.” He would get mad, but more than likely storm away or get in someone’s face depending on the situation, but cry. He hadn’t done that since he was little. Perhaps it was because he discovered the hard way that crying gets you no where in life. No only pushing forward and fighting did that. Though he could understand the need for tears, he just didn’t shed as many as some.

In fact, he smirked more than cried as proven by the smirk that crossed his face now. “Hmph. I do I want and if I want to be blunt I’ll be blunt. I don’t care who started it first,” he would say sticking his tongue out at the other.

“Is that so. Well what is annoying to you?” he would ask as he flicked his tail a bit and looked to the side to gaze at the streets for a while; however, the tilt of his ears showed he was listening still. When he turned back to look at the other again, he would instinctively lean back slightly not expecting the other to be that close to him; however, he wouldn’t say anything at first as he simply studied the features of the other and then reaching up he’d attempt to rest his hand against the other’s face. If successful, the other would feel the chill of his hands as his strange eyes kept a careful watch on the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 pm

He'd half shrug. "Too numb." He didn't necessarily have a problem with crying as long as it didn't directly interfere with matters, and was preferably away from people's judging eyes. Nevertheless, he had a bit of a disconnect with his emotions anyway, and thus simply didn't feel the need to do it most of the time. He didn't do things outside of angry stuff much in general. He was the guy most likely to have nearly no change in expression even when joking and the like. He did purposefully make a face at times, yes, but it wasn't the most natural to him.

"So you say, but the original impression kind of said otherwise since you were asking whether I really wanted you to speak freely. If you just did what you wanted to, you wouldn't be doing that, would you now?", he'd question, a somewhat amused tone. Not that the answer to it mattered to him much, but pointing out mismatches was clearly his thing.

That said, he'd make a faint gruff sound in response to the question that came later. "People who act too much like doormats." For several reasons, really. When the guy oddly enough reacted to his observing by touching him, he'd only raise an eyebrow at first. The cool didn't faze him much, as he himself was a lot warmer than normal anyway, but he certainly didn't expect the contact in the first place. Still, he seemed to be in an entertained mood for the time being, as would be proven by the fact that he'd offer the guy a kissy face jokingly in return.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 pm

"Numb. Huh." The repeat was soft as he considered the other's words. He would say he was not that way. He wasn't numb, but rather hardened due to his life style. Either way, he wouldn't add much more to that one as he let it go at that for now. Speaking of letting go, it seemed this one didn't let certain topics just rest in their graves now did he? As he heard what the other said, he would close his eyes a bit as he gave a soft scoff a smirk crossing his face. “I see you like connecting things that have passed with the present. I suppose you aren’t one to let things just go as they are, are you?” he would ask as he reopened his eyes and look over at the other in amusement.

The amusement would stay for a brief moment before shifting to curiosity as the other answered his question; however, instead of answering him right away he decided to contend with the closeness and the kissy face provided. “Yeah, but at least doormats are predictable most of the time,” he would say and then before the other could think on that one, he’d shift his hand to the guy’s shirt and with a yank pull him down ward a bit just as he moved forward and planted a kiss on those offered lips.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 am

"The past and present shape the future. Seeing connections has its merit." It could tell you things about people or situations. Plus he kind of had a habit of questioning things, so this tended to just happen. Better than saying nothing and inviting silence more often than necessary?

Anyhow...he sure would have said something in response to that...had he been allowed to. "?!" To be honest, he did not expect that at all, and it almost made him stumble, though he would manage to keep his balance, thankfully. Still, wha? For the moment, he wouldn't really do much at all, a bit too stunned to react. He didn't pull away either however.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:04 am

"Is that so," he would say considering that for a moment. He suppose they both came together to form some path, but the future? He wasn't so sure there since for him the future was always unknown and a mystery.

Speaking of mysteries, it be quiet questionable what happened next. The whole kiss thing didn't seem to have any lovey dovey attached to it and the guy had never given a sign he was interested in guys or this one in particular, yet for whatever reason that kissy face prompt him to do this and did he regret it? Become confuse by it or anything like that? No he did not as he let it last for a few seconds before pulling back slightly, his grip on the other's shirt loosening as he observed the other up close.

"Well now. I guess this makes us friends," he would say though how serious he was about that was questionable since his expression remained amused more so than anything.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:55 am

"Well, learning which patterns seem to happen more often can help you predict future more accurately, no?", he'd shrug slightly. It was not foolproof of course, but having a potential or vague guess/idea was still better than going forward completely blind. People tended to be somewhat predictable, and observing them could often tell you a lot about how they were likely to react to things. It's just like knowing that fuel combined with fire would mean an explosion. If something keeps happening a certain way, it's safe to say the result will be similar the next time said circumstances come together, right?

In any case...no, it being lovey dovey would in fact be a very odd outcome, considering how they've only just met. A little creepy, even. That said...wouldn't it be stupid of him to even put himself in a risk of this happening, were he disgusted by the idea of doing such things with a guy? Most people that were straight like an arrow wouldn't want to invite anything of this kind at all. Really, that didn't bother him at all...he just hadn't expected the guy to take it as anything else but a silly joke and most likely push him away, so he was too taken off guard to react in any way.

"..."

He'd blink a few times once he gathered his scrambled brain cells now that it was over, staying close up for now. "....do you often kiss random people and friends?"
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:12 pm

"I would say it depends on what future you are trying to predict. Sure if it is a cause and effect thing, but with people?" he'd shake his head. "I'd say you can't do anything to predict what they may do no matter how hard ya try." You could find patterns yes, but in the end those patterns could be broken at any time by the person suddenly changing their ways or mind. Patterns could only carry one so far in his opinion.

As if to prove this unspoken point, when the other did what he did and he responded back, the demon would find himself smirking at the other as he asked a question. "No. I don't, but then again no one's ever done that to me before either." He suppose there was a first time for everything. Though on that note...."Either way, it seems you either don't care or swing towards guys. You didn't resist, push away or become nasty with me for it."

It was peculiar, the other's reaction, so he had to wonder.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 am

"Saying you can't is the first step towards failure. It wouldn't be perfect, no, but it is, nevertheless possible to figure what is likely. Sometimes even the slightest advantage makes a difference between a win and a loss." Really, anything and everything could have a random and unpredictable moment or change you didn't expect. That doesn't mean you'll throw everything into the wind though, does it? Besides, people certainly seemed to like basing their actions on 'past experiences'. Just like someone avoiding others because they've had issues with people before, and so on. That's kind of like thinking you've got them all figured out. People do it without even thinking about it.

In any case, he would offer the guy a brief ._. face. "...if I have to make a pick, then I'm technically about as straight as a circle. Though, would you think me dumb enough to put myself in a risk of such a thing happening if I had issues with it?" Normally, you don't see guys going anywhere close to that unless they're comfortable with it of course. "It does seem like my jokes suck, however." He thought a kissy face would make for a funny joke, but apparently he was the only one.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm

"Hmph. What an interesting angle on life. Seems like you believe there is a way no matter what is going on, yes?" he would ask kind of curious about this way of thinking. While it was true he kept his options open and didn't give up the fight, there was also a limit to how far he could go. When all his resources were used up, it was just game over for the time being. Though this one made it sound like there was no such thing as a dead end. He wondered if that was actually possible in life.

Well wherever that went, other things would soon push it out of the way as the demon nodded at the other's response. "That is good to know and no. I don't think you're dumb. If you were straight then perhaps I would think you a bit bold for doing that, but nothing more." He'd only find it dumb if the other had put himself in that situation and then had a bad reaction. Why even tempt him to play back if you didn't want said kiss to happen? That was the definition of dumb. That aside though, he let out a snort at the next comment. "Maybe my response to them is to direct. Perhaps we both suck at joking around. At least with these sorts of jokes that is." Eh. Seems like their definition of play was very different. He thought the reaction would be funny too. Ah well.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:34 pm

"There has to be. Or I'll make one. If it's something I want enough, that is." Of course, even he would stop in some cases. Usually when the fight didn't seem worth it, because he didn't like to spend more than was necessary unless it was something he truly needed to accomplish. Assuming he found a goal very important though, he would be the first to not know how to quit.

He'd snort. "Trust me, I wouldn't do it in that case. I definitely prefer not doing things that seem gross in some way." After all, why would you when you didn't have to? "...I just didn't expect you to do that. Would have thought you'd be the one pushing me away for even implying such. Most guys probably would, and we're sort of strangers too, which doubles the chances." He wasn't mad though...he just, hadn't quite planned on this.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

"And what would be an example of something not worth it?" he would ask finding the answer to his question interesting. There has to be a way or one could be made...He wondered how true that was, especially when faced with some situations that seemed impossible to get out of.

"Smart man," he would say his smirk still in place. "It is true we are strangers and being such I wouldn't think you'd make such a joke like that. Even so, it doesn't bother me one bit if you are a guy or not. If you want to play that way, I can play back and give you exactly what you don't expect." Granted, he had to like said person enough and not want to punch their face in, so this one simply got lucky he was playful versus all about aggression.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:54 pm

"Anything I don't care about enough to extend such effort? Priorities can change at any time." Really, the answer to that varied depending on the person in question. There wasn't a list to make. The choice would depend on the circumstance, and how much needed to be done to accomplish said thing.

He would frown slightly. "...the implication was meant to be a joke, but I can't say I would really consider actually doing it a game. I don't legitimately kiss people just for fun. Otherwise I would have tried that to begin with instead of only making a face. I was simply trying to be silly. Doing what you did kind of makes it a little more serious than mere 'play', don't you think?", he'd question with a mildly raised eyebrow.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:21 pm

“Hmph. So they do,” he would say before falling into a brief moment of thought on the matter. However, his thoughts wouldn’t last for too long as the subject of the kiss was brought to the front.

“So you’re telling if someone is in your face puckered up even in jest, you wouldn’t just smooch them and play back? I mean in the context in which said kiss was given, no it wasn’t that serious. At least not to me. If it was outside of that context or I went for more then I might say yes it was serious, but I didn’t. I simply reacted in an uncommon way to your joke. Now what I didn’t think of was the fact that a kiss to you could be different, but then again, I’d have to say if you are worked up now about it then why did you use that to be silly in first place? The kiss risk was there ya know?” He would frown a bit as he scratched his head at that one, a bit preplexed, but also wondering if he had not dug himself into a hole unnecessarily by the action. Hmmmm...Ah well.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:37 pm

He'd half shrug. "No, probably not. I'd offer then my cheek or something. Unless it was a person who I knew would be keen on actually doing it." He'd pause for a moment, furrowing his brows. "I did it because it seemed funny. I wasn't really thinking about kissing at that moment. It's just weird to me. I fail to get the nuance behind this stuff, so I find it safer to assume there might have been a solid reason if a person has chosen to go ahead with this kind of touch. Or maybe I'm really out of the loop and people do kiss just for shits and giggles. Never quite paid them attention." If it was just his decision, he probably wouldn't. It was meant to be a bit different after all. Then again, he also wasn't following current trends most of the time, so hell if he knew what kind of behavior was in fashion.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:47 pm

"Heh. Then I am the odd ball out cause in that moment I saw it as play," he would say as he shifted a bit in his spot. "In any case, I figured you were playing so I respond back in kind. I understand that kisses are suppose to be special and all that when it comes to the common trend, but for me kissing isn't like that all the time. Sure, if I had someone I loved more than just as family then yes, I'd kiss them, but at the same time if someone were to make out with me with no strings attached I wouldn't mind that either. So you see for me kissing isn't something I save for this or that occasion. Rather I use it where I see it reasonable to use and the context of it is dependent on what is going on, who it is with, yada, yada, yada. Now would I do it to just anyone. No, but you set yourself up for one so there is that." Kissing could get complicated with its meanings, but he tried not to think to hard on said meanings lest he regret doing it period.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 am

"...that kind of makes it sound like kisses are some commodity to be used as fit.", he'd shake his head with a huff. "That said, I don't really claim to see every kiss as special, because to say the truth I generally manage to feel nothing when doing it, so I don't quite understand the notion personally. Nevertheless, I don't think it's the best thing to offer them carelessly either. If you're willing to smooch almost anyone given that circumstances please you, the act starts losing its original meaning of closer intimacy. Might as well make it the same as a handshake then, or such, if it's to be done casually like that. I'd simply think that if something's meant to be a more special action, doing it like it's no big deal devalues it a bit.", he'd pause for a bit, contemplating before adding further. "I mean....if I was dating someone or anything like that, and they went around being cool with kisses with people as long as they felt in the mood or whatever, I'd probably put less meaning to doing it with them since they seem to think of it as a casual thing anyway." In a sense.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 am

"If I did date, I wouldn't hand out kisses so easily first of all and secondly it is not just to anyone. I can't say why, but I feel comfortable with you more so than others, so I did it thinking you could perhaps handle the play. Perhaps I just should've pushed away instead." Not that he minded the debate here, but still he'd much rather be laughing or something else. Ah well, it was what it was. He'd deal with it. Either way he'd fall quiet thinking on the matter.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum