The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Sick Times Are Not Fun

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sick Times Are Not Fun - Page 7 Empty Re: Sick Times Are Not Fun

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:15 pm

He would just blink at the guy, remaining silent for a moment. Though even then, it didn't seem like he was inclined to respond to that, as he proceeded to give the other a pretend concentrated look while he reached over to poke the guy in the forehead.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:24 pm

He would say all that and get silence? The quiet and the fact other was staring at him made him feel a bit uneasy as he rubbed his arm a bit more. Why wasn't the other saying anything and was just staring at him instead? It was making him nervous and would've driven right into a panic attack, if he hadn't caught the movement and turned just in time for the other to....t-to poke him in the forehead??

The demon eyebrows would furrow as he he gave the other a confused look unable to understand what was happening. "...Umm...." Yeah that was all he getting out as he tried to search the other's face for answers.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 am

He would snort faintly at the reaction, giving the guy an amused look. "Seems the off button is working. Can I go eat my food before it freezes out here? I think talking too much about hypotheticals might just end up going the wrong way anyhow."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 am

The off button? The demon would blink confused for a few seconds until his brain finally got what he was saying. Once he did, the demon would give the other a sheepish smile. "Heh. An off button. I wish it was that simple," he would shake his head a bit at that one, but didn't seem to get down in the dumps as he gave the other a more natural smile. "Anyway, you're probably right. I am fine with letting that one go. As for eating, I was wondering if you were ever gonna touch it," the demon would say as he drifted over to the counter and after a light hop
and making sure he wasn't gonna knock anything over he sat on it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 pm

"I like making things simple." Even if only in theory. It was still better than nothing, seeing as constantly crying over the complexities could get tiring fast. He would shake his head lightly though as he moved to grab the bowl, stirring the soup a bit. "I didn't want to eat it hot, obviously."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 pm

"Well, I'll work on not complicating them then." Because boy could he. The simplest things could become a nightmare and over complex to the overthinking and anxiety riddle mind that Rika had. It was a bad habit that needed to be broken...and the sooner he could that the happier both of them could be. Still he didn't expect to be a cake walk for himself, but he'd give it his best try anyway.

In any case, the demon would find himself snorting faintly as he shook his head a bit. "Well I didn't expect you to eat scolding hot soup. If you did, I'd have to wonder about how well your throat and mouth would hold up to it." Being burned by stuff was never fun man, even less so when it was in your mouth or throat area.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm

"How much should I bet that you'll do the exact opposite?", he'd ask jokingly with a faint huff. It was kind of a fact, wasn't it? He couldn't honestly expect things to not end up being complicated, as much as he'd love to wish so. That said, he would sit himself back on the table. "I can handle it, but I'm already hot enough as is. No need to be adding to it on purpose." He was kind of fine with hot stuff, but he preferred not to do that too much. Food that is too hot can seem sorta tasteless anyway.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 pm

"Heh. I am not ready to become broke yet, so no betting here," he would say fine with the poke at something that he knew was true. At least he wasn't afraid to acknowledge that he would be a handful even if matters should be more or less simple. Still, he could work on getting better. After all too much of his current state was never fun. Anywho...

The demon would swing his legs lightly as he glanced over at the other with a smirk. He knew what the other was talking about with the comment; however, when the demon spoke he decided to try a different direction with the words.

"Oh yes. You are very hot without anything added." A comment that was at once flirty and poking at the other's rather intense and at times biting other traits.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

"Can't spare a penny?", he'd snort lightly, not giving up on his joke just yet. Though, he wouldn't legitimately start betting wars over this. As amusing as the idea was, the subject wasn't the best pick. They all knew which side would win after all. Regardless, he would clink the spoon against the edge of the bowl, giving the other a deadpan face. "Double meaning. Me aware. Yes." Well, he was certainly in a strange sort of mood at the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 pm

"A penny huh?" The demon would pause rubbing his chin in thought. "Well I could. Though it would be a shame to lose that penny when I already know how the odds are stacked," he said seeming to go along with the joke and surprisingly not get all bent out of shape at the next comment. To this one he'd tilt his head as he raised his eyebrows a bit at the other. "Well that is good. Very good. Though, you going robot on me now?" he would ask more amused by the odd behavior than offended by it.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 am

"Not that a penny's worth a lot." Which was honestly too bad, but hey. Letting that one go for now, he would make a mock confused face when the robot subject came up. "Going? You say that like I wasn't one the entire time." Well, he could wish. Wouldn't life be easier being a machine though? Hmm. Something to ponder maybe. "Realistically though, I feel more like a sack of potatoes right now." It'd be nice to stop existing just about now. In any case, he would try to focus on getting some of the soup down.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:09 pm

"Mmm," the demon would hum as he closed his eyes in thought. "It can be alot after gaining quite a bit from the wins." Even the smallest of things added up when enough of it was gathered. That aside, the demon would smile a bit at the robot subject as he shook his head. "I don't think robots would get so angry or biting unless the AI was at some level that can mimic human behavior perfectly. Though seeing you as one would indeed be a marvel. It would make me wonder who would've spent so much time on such exquisite details both on the outside and inside." Probably a genius or mad man to create something as complex as Sharaku or any person. In any case, the demon would look down a bit as his hand drifted to a strand of wild hair and he began to twist it absentmindedly. "Well that tends to happen when you are sick." Can't do much when you were sick after all. Just rest and take it easy. Granted the other could be stating it in general too....he'd just have to see if he would get corrected as his eyes drifted up to the other briefly as he saw him eating the soup. Some how the sight made him feel warm inside as he looked back down at the ground with a faint smile on his face letting himself be content for once in the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 am

"You'd need a very long winning streak to accomplish that....", he would snort. With how much a penny was worth, it'd take a lot of consecutive luck to actually raise the amount to something decent. Which would still likely be not a whole lot compared to other things. "Theoretically, you can program a robot to have a pretty wide range of reactions. I think most don't create angry bots due to being afraid of getting attacked by their own creations though. It can be dangerous to give AI a lot of power." It'd sure be a real problem if machines became as smart as humans, as a living body would easily lose to a durable mass of metal. Nobody wants to risk being overtaken by mechanics entirely.

"A sick potato. Sounds about right.", he would frown briefly, though not expanding on the subject much. Assuming the other didn't disturb him, he'd go through half of the bowl before setting it aside.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:09 am

"Against me you be rich pretty fast, my friend," the demon would say with a light chuckle. Yeah it might not amount to much in the end, but still the guy could rack up a few bucks off of him. His luck wasn't exactly the best in the gambling department anyway. "Hmmm. I suppose if you know what you are doing you could. Though...I am not to sure how I'd feel about robots that are human. I mean I can see the perks on one hand, but on the other I just find the concept odd. I mean what if they become self aware and turn on us anyway no matter how we program them originally?" Humans were curious and liked to push limits, so where was the line between keeping a robot just a bot and making a replacement for another?

He let his mind ponder that one for a bit before becoming distracted by the sick potato comment. "Sick potato. Heh," the demon would respond back with light amusement in his voice. However, he wouldn't go further with that as he let his mind wander for a bit taking note the other did indeed eat at least half of the soup. When the other put it down, the demon would speak again. "Is it good?" He was kind of curious of the other's opinion on the food.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 pm

"I think I'd run out of things to bet about pretty fast though..." What can you constantly make bets on with one person only? It'd start getting awkward pretty quick, unless subjects kept being repeated in an attempt of the losing side to win for once. He would laugh sharply for a moment. "Then we'd be screwed. Maybe that's why that area isn't as developed despite how far technology has gone already." To be honest though, he personally didn't feel the need to have completely sentient robots around. There were enough humans already, and it just didn't seem truly necessary. Not in that sense.

Anyhow, he would scratch his head a bit. "Probably not something I'd have done, but it's alright.", he'd state, pushing himself off the table. "Hmm..."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:48 pm

The demon would hum and rub his chin at that one. "I dunno. I think my luck is bad enough for you to be quite rich off of me." True one could only go so far with one person before it got stale or came to a stand still. Just like this joke could if it kept going. So after saying that the demon would let it be unless the other continued on with it for some reason or another.

"Perhaps so," the demon would respond back to the robot topic. Maybe it was best robots stayed like that just as robots versus trying to make them super smart. It would certainly suck if humans became so ambitious that they forgot their limits and in turn their own creations destroyed them. That would be a sad day indeed.

That aside though, the demon would find himself taking well enough to the comment about the food, his head tilting a bit in curiosity. "No? What would you have done instead?" He was kind of curious if the guy would've eaten at all being sick. On the note of curiosities, the demon saw the other push himself off the table, but for the moment he made no move to follow him as he looked at the soup bowl. "You done?" Well, he wanted to know if he could clean the kitchen yet or not.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 am

He would shrug slightly there, not quite having anything smart to say to that. Luck wasn't really something one could predict, and it wasn't like he wanted to get into a discussion about that kind of thing right now. With that gone, and the robot topic also somehow passing away rather rapidly, he would hum under his breath briefly as the other asked about his food choices. "I just mean that I normally don't mix tomato and chicken in soup form. If it was a chicken meal with rice and like...tomato sauce, sure, but I would likely keep the two separate when it comes to soup. That's all." It was more about cooking specifics than the fact of whether he would have eaten by himself or not. Which...he probably would have at some point, but likely not some grandiose cooked meal. There were other options too after all. Like crackers, to make sure his stomach wouldn't end up being upset. "I suppose so.", he would huff.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 am

As conversation died down the demo would find himself absent-mindedly playing with a strand of his hair, even as the conversation picked back up about food.

"Ah I see. So you prefer specific foods with certain things and not just mixed up or experimented with then?" He suppose he could've kept the soup simpler. Just made a basic tomato without throwing in the chicken. He wonder if the other would've liked it better that way. Soup and crackers versus soup with some chicken in it...though chicken never really bothered the stomach too much, but he supposed he should've asked how queasy the other was before throwing it in there... Hmmm.

The demon was quiet for a moment taking in the feedback, his face neutral as he kept his eyes glued to some spot on the floor for a few moments before blinking and sliding off the counter.

"Alright then. I'll clean up the kitchen and you go rest," he would say gently as he looked up at the other with a small lopsided smile.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 am

He would just blink. "...no? I'm just saying that I normally don't do it that way. Nothing more, nothing less." It's not like he was going to throw up now or something just because the food wasn't exactly what he typically ate. If it was bad, he wouldn't have eaten it to begin with. He was just making a side comment in regards to tomato soups and whatnot, really. At any rate, he would wave at the other with one hand with a somewhat amused expression as he turned to walk off. "I am going to go take a cold shower, actually."
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 am

"Ah okay." The demon would say not seeming upset by the answer. Perhaps he was just trying to get more information for future use. With that aside, the demon would shift to get the bowl from the counter as the other waved and turned to walk off making a comment along the way that actually caused the demon to chuckle a bit. How amusing. He was going to do whatever he wanted in the end, wasn't he?

"Alright. You have fun with that," he said as he picked up the bowl and then turned to go to the sink and begin his job of cleaning the kitchen, seeming amused by the idea of a shower, but not commenting on it or pushing for the other to invite him.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 am

He would snort faintly at that one. "I'm clearly going to the shower to be depressed.", he'd comment offhandedly before disappearing away as he walked through the living room towards his destination.

Meanwhile, Rika would have to content with a visit in the form of a large blue furball who decided to sneak into the kitchen and sniff around the demon's legs.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 am

The demon could've made a comment back to the words. Something along the lines of "want me to come along to help with that?" but he decided against that as he gave a soft chuckle and shake of his head as the other left.

Feeling more or less content, the demon would take to cleaning the kitchen starting with the bowls in the sink. As he was working on one bowl, he did not hear or notice the cat coming in. So when he felt something sniffing around his legs, he stiffened as a chill went down spin for a moment as his eyes automatically snapped to the strange cat.

Upon seeing the cat, the demon would relax as he gave it a sheepish smile. "Well hello there. You've come to help with the kitchen? Or perhaps to talk, hmm?" the demon would say in soft friendly tones to the cat as he observed the blue creature with amusement.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm

"Mrrrr...", the furry feline would give the demon a brief stare, his ears twitching slightly, before moving to hop up onto the table, occupying himself by pawing at the phone on it for the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:17 pm

The demon would smirk at the cat as he let out a soft amused snort at the odd meow he gotten in return as he shook his head a bit, going back to cleaning the bowls. When he was finished with that, he'd shift to go to the pot pausing as he glanced to where the cat was.

"Who you trying to call Neptune?" the demon would ask the cat finding the company of the cat nice and amusing as he continued on with the cleaning.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:22 pm

It seemed that the large feline was content enough to keep curiously pawing the screen of the phone. At least until he was spoken to again, at which he would turn his head towards the demon, apparently recognizing his name at least. With a swish of the tail in contemplation, the feline would soon make a jump from the table to the counter, deciding to get in the way instead and make an attempt to go and stick his head into the pot in question.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum