The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm

"Hmm. Then perhaps you can help me straighten it out along the way. Maybe by the end of the trip, I won't be such a heavy burden for ya." He would chuckle a bit showing he wasn't fully serious about that end part. Still he would like to learn all he could, so if the other wanted to give tips or what not along the way, he'd appreciate it. Though maybe that appreciation would come somewhere down the road cause for now he was crashing bad.

"Well, yeah. I was running off the last bit of my anxious energy, but now it is spent, so crashing. Sorry,"
he would say with a sleepily smile and blink.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 5 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:59 pm

''I can try, but two weeks is not a lot of time.'', he would snort faintly. For such a tough language, it would probably require more than that. That's not to say direct exposure in the country itself wouldn't be helpful. It likely wouldn't just make the guy fluent with a snap however.

That said, he would blink at the other a bit before shrugging. ''I suppose I'll live...I wonder if they offer some stuff for entertainment here...a newspaper would be good just about now...'' Hmm, they did do that in some long-distance vehicles, no? He wasn't sure about every individual company and their services though. Ah well.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:56 pm

"Maybe not, but I appreciate any help. I promise not to be a difficult student," the demon said sticking out his tongue at the other. He wonder how much he could pick up though. Even a little practice was bound to teach him something no?

That aside, the demon would give a light hum at what was said as he closed his eyes. "I am surprise you like the newspaper. Either way wish I had thought to bring a travel pillow." The side of the plane was alright, but he was sure it wouldn't be too comfortable when he went into deeper sleep...and these seats. Maybe they could lean back? Hmm...He'll have to try if he found this current position to be too uncomfortable.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

''That just makes me worry more.'' To be honest though, it's not like this was meant to be an educational trip, so he'd rather not spend the majority of it teaching the guy. He'd help, yes, but there was a limit for it.

He would huff. ''It's better than nothing.'' He couldn't really hope they would have something super fancy here after all. So he'd settle with whatever was on the menu. And well, the other would probably have to make due as he was. Planes usually had seats decently close together, so pushing them back could inconvenience the person behind you, if it was even possible. Personally, he wouldn't be very happy to have even less space for his legs. It was already a pain.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:27 pm

"Nah. You are safe. I ain't gonna bog you down too much." He more than likely try to figure it out himself or ask for a translation. He wasn't trying to give the guy extra work after all. It was suppose to be a vacation/fun trip right.

Anywho he would give a light nod about the newspaper issue and then shifting a bit more for comfort his eyes would close and shortly after he would begin to doze. At first the demon stayed leaned against the plane, but then a few minutes later, he had shifted again bring himself closer to the other and then slowly, but surely his head would droop to rest on the other. An unconscious thing more than likely as he auto sought comfort and security even when sleep.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:15 pm

''Am I ever really safe with you?'', he would snort faintly with a shake of his head. Some days he had to question that. Then again, was anyone ever completely safe from trouble? Probably not. Life was too much of a mystery.

''.....'' Well, he wasn't necessarily the most pleased by this, as he would rather his shoulder wasn't about to go numb in time, but for the time being he wouldn't really do anything as he crossed his arms over his chest and proceeded to stare up at the ceiling. This was about to be a long flight....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:48 pm

The demon would chuckle a bit. "That is a good question. Guess you'll have to figure that one out." And so he would. While he had no plans of harming the other, he couldn't guarantee he wouldn't step on the guy's toe or hurt him unintentionally. That was unfortunately the risk of living. Harm was always around the corner whether you were alone with another.

That aside, the demon would fall quiet after that as he fell asleep, his head drooping until it was resting against the other, but perhaps he wasn't deeply asleep for when the other folded his arms, he would stir a bit, his eyes cracking a bit, his mind vaguely aware he was on the other and so with a sleepy hum, he would pull himself away and try to lean towards the plane and straight back. Readjusting himself, he would drift back to sleep with a light sigh.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 pm

''Guess I shall remain none the wiser.'' It's not like he could ever have an answer to that. Not one that would last forever. Things can always go wrong at any time.

In any case, he would blink at the other a few times, but do nothing in the end, as he didn't want to wake the guy up. It's not like that would help matters any, would it now?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm

The demon would just hum t the comment and let it end there for now. In any case, he would continue to sleep, his body and head slowly drifting towards the other as he drifted deeper and deeper into sleep. Though he did try his best not to touch the other as he eventually ended up leaning in an odd position where some of his body was going towards the other, but the other was curved away. Like he was fighting against his natural urge to rest against the other....which wasn't far from the truth. He was probably going to be sore as hell when he woke up.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Okay, now this was just being off. ''...what are you doing?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:09 pm

"Hmm..." the demon would groan sleepily and open an eye as he looked over at the other sleepily. "I am trying to sleep...and stay on my side.... Why do... you ask?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:11 pm

''Because you look like you're having cramps or something. I don't think that's how you should be sleeping.'', he would huff. What, was he supposed to watch the guy try to be a bendy snake for some unknown reason?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

The demon would blink a bit processing it. "That sounds...weird as hell," he said as he furrowed his brows for a moment and then moving so he was at least sitting properly again, he would blink sleepily at the ceiling. "Well what do you suggest? If I let myself be natural I am going to eventually end up on you, so..." So he'd probably end up doing something odd to avoid making the other uncomfortable.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:25 pm

He would sigh. ''Why can't you just sleep in one place? Would you be doing this if you had a random person sitting besides you?'' It didn't really make sense. The other was apparently doing this while sleeping, and if it really was an unconscious reaction so much, would he be snuggling whoever was nearby regardless of who the person was then?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 pm

"I don't know.... I am wiggler... unless something is near, holding me in place, or I have no room to move....I just sleep like that." He couldn't control what his body did when he was out cold. As for that question. "....I've actually done that once..." Thankfully the person next to him hadn't minded so, guess he got lucky that day.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 am

''You didn't seem to be moving about back at the airport. What am I supposed to do though, tie you to the seat?'' He very much minded the idea of having a dead weight on him for hours like that, and they'd just have more trouble to deal with later if the other got himself all cramped up instead. One way or the other, it was no good, to be honest.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 am

"No because I was restricted on where I could move....unless I preferred the floor." If anything, he'd end up hanging an arm off the side or rolling onto his back or the other way in the end. He wouldn't have stayed completely still. As for the question, the demon blinked sleepily a couple of times before his eyebrows furrowed in thought. "I am not sure....I suppose I can like...wedge myself into the corner with the bag..." the demon would say with a sleepy blink. "Or just try not to sleep period..." He wasn't sure if he could do it, but he could definitely try it. Might pay for it later, but maybe that was okay as long as he wasn't agitating the other during this trip. Though he wondered if he already failed that. Hmm....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:45 am

He would frown a bit before just kind of shrugging lightly. ''I don't know what works best for you.'' It wasn't like he was going to choose for the guy unless it was something that involved his assistance as well. If it was that bad though, the demon probably should have considered what to do about such ahead of time.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 pm

"Mmm." That was all the demon would say before shifting a bit to get his carry on bag. While he originally was going to stuff it next to wedge himself. He found himself not doing that as he instead rested in his laps and just held onto it lightly for the now, the action more or less stabilizing him as he leaned back in the seat and looked back at the ceiling with a sleepy blink. For now it didn't look like he was going back to sleep despite how his behavior was, but on top of that he didn't seem to have anything to say as he just watched the ceiling. It was hard to say what his mood was, but he was far from his usual alert, slightly jumpy, and playful self. Ah well...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 pm

''...''

Nothing to do here. Seriously though, not like it was his fault the guy was in such a predicament at the moment, nor was he really able to do anything about it. And he wasn't in the mood to pick an argument or something by speaking on the topic and possibly making it worse. Unless the other wanted to say something, he wasn't about to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Indeed there was nothing to do and it wasn't like the demon blamed the other for his issues. He just dealt with them in silence watching the ceiling for a moment longer before titling his head a bit towards the window and watching the clouds. He wouldn't break the silence and the longer it stretched the more sleepy he became until he was finally closing his eye a tear of sleepiness running down his face before he was down for the count. Unlike last time, he didn't move as much. The only shift he made was to shift his bag in his hands pulling it a bit closer as he continued sleep. It looked like he may be out for a while.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Well, he would proceed to simply sit in the silence as he leaned against the back of his seat. He could have tried sleeping as well, but there was too much on his mind for him to be able to fall asleep right now. Maybe later into the flight, but for the time being, he would just do nothing.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 pm

While the other thought the demon slept, his body sleep his breathing easy. It would take approximately 5 hours before the demon was opening his eyes again and blinking sleepily. His positioning had him curled in seat a bit the bag on the floor somehow. It looked like he was trying to curl up like a cat, but he wasn't uncomfortable as he turned away from the bright window a bit and blinked sleepily over at the other checking to see if he was awake or not...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Yes, he sure happened to be awake at that time, still sitting more or less in the same position as before, although he was apparently looking in the other direction out into the walkway at the moment, thus he didn't really take notice of the other being awake. Not yet at the very least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 pm

The demon would observe the other as he seemed to be staring out into aisle. He wondered what had his attention, but for the moment did not poke him as he took a moment to uncurl himself and stretch quietly.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum