The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

The demon would sigh lightly at that one. "I wonder if we will ever figure it out in the end." He was curious cause it was kind of not knowing. Then again...maybe this was fine. After all they were getting along just fine without knowing right? Maybe it was just meant to be that way.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 3 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:45 pm

''Patience is virtue. Long lasting couples don't happen in a day.'', he would snort faintly as he turned his head to try to look out of the window slightly, assuming the other wasn't blocking the way too much for him to see anything.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:07 pm

"True." the demon would say with a small smile as he leaned back in his chair as the captain came on to tell them it was about time for take off. Right.

Listening to the final preparation being made and the engine starting to rev up the demon would stay glance out the window until the plane actually started to move. Looking away he would just close his eyes as he gripped the arms of his seat. He never did like lift off, landing or turbulence, so until they were at stable altitude he would just hold on and try not to look stressed by the matter.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Well, he didn't have much of an issue there. Admittedly, the noise was a little bothersome, but as long as it didn't last for too long, he would be just fine. Ringing in your ears was never fun. In any case, he would frown slightly as he glanced at the other. ''You ok?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm

The demon would continue to hold onto the arms as the plane moved into position and began to pick up speed, his eyes opening to look at the other as he continued to hold onto his nervously. "I'll be fine once things have stabilized again," he managed to get out trying to get out as he gave the other a weak smile.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 pm

''Well if you're sure....'' It wasn't like he could really try to argue with that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 pm

"More or less..." the demon would say as his smile faltered as the plane began to gain more speed and begin to lift up to take towards the air. The small dips and changes in the pressure did nothing to ease the demon's nerves as he just continued to hold on to arms for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 pm

''More or less....?'' Was that a yes or no then? He didn't do too good with contradictory answers coming one after another.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Despite his nerves with the process the demon would focus on the other as he asked his question. "Yeah. I just...don't like the take off, landing, or disturbances while flying...It just makes me uneasy. Once we are stable, I'll be able to relax again." Because welp you are in the air so there was nothing you could do then.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Hmmmm. ''Well, I'm sure we'll be fine.'' The chances of something actually bad happening were probably pretty low. Hopefully at least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:06 pm

"Okay," the demon would respond back smiling a bit as they continued to go upward to reach the correct height.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:12 pm

He would huff slightly as he crossed his arms over his chest for now. ''I should have probably brought a book or something though. This will be a long one....''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

"Well you could always just talk to me or sleep if you want. Now that I think on it I didn't bring much entertainment for the flight. They seem to have TVs though." The demon would say as he glanced at the back of the seat before the other as the plane slowly began to level out. It seemed keeping his focus on the other was helping a bit with his nerves.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 pm

''I don't watch TV much. I suppose some sleep wouldn't hurt though. We have a big time jump ahead of us, sadly. I don't think I can sleep through 13 hours though.'' That was a bit too long though. At best he'd doze for 4-5 assuming nothing would wake him up earlier than that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 pm

"Ah well. Sleep is a good way to pass time. I probably do the same somewhere along the line. Don't think I'll sleep the whole time though unless I am way more tired than I think right now," the demon would say as he began to relax as the plane finally stabilized enough to not be bumpy. He still kept a light grip on the arms just not as tight as before.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm

"I'm not too tired so who knows." He would shrug lightly. He'd have to see about it a bit later. "We could practice some Japanese if you want to? I don't know." Random suggestion time, apparently.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:45 pm

"Fair enough," the demon would begin and then hearing the suggestion. He would nod a bit as he gave the other more natural smile now that things were settling. "Yeah. I can go for some practice." It would give them both something to pass time with and only further relax him with his mind elsewhere.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 pm

''Practice makes perfect.'' Well, it kind of did, right? As long as it was a productive kind of practice of course. Albeit, he had no real idea how much the other knew and in what areas, so this would be a blind 'conversation'. He couldn't tell what the other understood and what he didn't.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Mmm. The demon would tilt his head at the words a bit picking up on a few on at least one of the group. He would frown a bit in thought before speaking. "Perfect? he would ask looking up at the other with expression that clearly said he didn't get the rest or what was suppose to be perfect. Well if anything he seemed to pronounce the word well enough.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Perfect indeed. Sure. He would stick his tongue out at the demon slightly before responding. ''You know, the saying, practice makes perfect? I think it applies here pretty well.'' And speaking of application, he seemed to do pretty well at switching languages mid comment. It did feel somewhat unnatural to be honest, but might as well get used to this. He would have to go back and forth anyway, since he had to speak to both the demon and other people. And he had a feeling communicating with Rika solely in Japanese would be a tough job.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 am

Rika would see the response to his question and find himself blinking a bit until the other translated the pieces he didn't quite get in his own way before saying something else in Japanese. This one he seemed to do better with. "Ah got it," he would begin and then nodding lightly he would continue. "Yes. It does. Uhm..." the demon would pause thinking how to word what he wanted to say before trying it. "Are we going to speak Japanese during this ...Repeat practice." He spoke the language at a nice pace some words probably could use some fine tuning, but it proved at least the demon had some understanding of the language even if he hadn't fully mastered how to speak due to lack of having someone to speak it with.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am

Well, that was kind of a tough question now, wasn't it? He would shrug lightly. ''We could. I personally have no issue with it. Albeit I don't know how much you understand, which makes it nearly impossible to speak purely in Japanese here.'' Anytime he missed, he would probably have to translate himself for the other to get it, so this would be a chaotic mess one way or another. ''The choice is yours though.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:26 pm

The demon would nod a bit at the answer given. "That is fair enough. We suppose we can keep it as a mix. I understand it a bit, but not fully, so I'd probably end up asking questions like before if we get stumped on something," he would begin and then tilting his head at the words he would spoken. He would take a moment to process it before speaking. "Mmm...choice? I have a choice?" he would ask making sure he was understanding right.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm

''How well can you hold a conversation then?'' Or maybe not, who knew. He did wonder how would this go were he to refuse speaking English and just leave the guy to try and figure it out by himself, just like he'd likely have to when speaking to any natives later. ''That you do. I was just saying that the choice of how we do this is yours. Technically. Although, the less you understand the harder it's going to be no matter the path chosen.'' Well, at least he could amuse himself a bit. That was a somewhat interesting way to pass the time.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 pm

"We can hold one for a little bit. There are just some places we get..." he would pause thinking. "Mm...tripped up." Eh that one was executed a bit shaky, but hopefully it made sense. Anyway, it seemed he was right that he had to make a choice. "Well, I suppose we can try it in all Japanese until I get fed up or something." Yeah. It may be entertaining indeed for the other, but he'd see how long his patience lasted. Speaking of patience it seemed the test was beginning as the other gave him a phrase in Japanese. Okay with this one he more or less understood what the other was saying. "Yeah, but I'll try anyway.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum