The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Sharaku Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:30 pm

To be honest, it was nothing too specific. He just kind of needed something to be looking at, and the clouds get boring after a while. The sky looks pretty much the same at all times when up at this height, so he chose to look the other way for a while instead.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan - Page 6 Empty Re: Travel Shenigians - Trip to Japan

Post by Rika Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 pm

The demon would relax in his seat and move to get his bag off the floor, pulling out a small set of headphones before sealing it back up and shoving the bag under his seat. From there he would pull out his phone and plug in the headphones, but for now not do anything as he looked over at the other who was still looking out in the aisle.

He wasn't sure how to approach him. He didn't exactly have conversation to start, so was it better to just....Maybe you'll do better just relaxing and stop worrying too much. Ya'll are different yes, but....he's still here so just chill. It'll be fine....Or at least that is what he hoped, but he could not tell for sure anymore. Sighing inwardly, he would look off to the side for a second thinking and then placing on a small smile, he would speak to the other.

"Whatcha staring at?" he would ask his tones at least sounding calm and friendly despite the odd feeling within.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:35 pm

He was still there yes, but even if he wanted to leave, it wasn't like he could really go anywhere now, could he? He didn't have the powers of teleportation just yet, so no matter what happened, he was stuck on this trip until it was over, unless something super serious came up during.

''?'' He would furrow his brows slightly before turning his head to look towards the other. ''The void...'', he would huff. ''I'm just bored is all.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:25 pm

That was not exactly what was meant when the demon reflect on the other leaving. He was just happy that even have to deal with him for a long time, the guy still decided to hang around him and even take this trip with him to a place so far away. Well for him at least.

In any case, the demon would give a light snort at what he heard. "Ah the void. I've heard it holds many secrets and may even tell you them if you speak with it." Well what else could he say to that and then humming he would he would scratch his head a bit. "Already huh?" Well that could be problematic especially since they had some way to go before they reached their destination.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:11 pm

''.......I'd rather not speak with nothingness.'' There was no need to seem like he was losing it completely and trying to talk to the air or such. In any case he would shake his head. ''Well, I wasn't conking out for 5 hours like you. Does it look like there's much to do here?'' He wasn't very entertained so far, in all honesty.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 pm

"Mmm. Well that conversation is not for everyone we suppose." He wasn't exactly asking the guy to speak out loud with the emptiness here. One could contemplate and have mental conversation too, so no one except you and the nothingness would know what was said; however, perhaps that was just him. Anyway, the demon blinked a bit at the next one. "Well I suppose not. Even less so if what is here isn't enough to catch interest or keep one's attention." Could he have kept himself entertained if the tables were flipped? Yeah, he probably could. After all, it didn't take much to keep him amused most of the time.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 pm

''I'd rather just talk with myself than pretend I'm talking to imaginary nothing, thanks.'' To be honest, he didn't even really believe in that stuff. Yeah sure, unless there were ghosts there or something, that wasn't happening. Honestly sounded just like a fancy way to say you're having a conversation with yourself in a way. And you would sound more like a lunatic for saying that than simply admitting you're arguing yourself.

''I'd say the scenery is about as interesting as the back of my eyelids. Albeit, I can't really get much sleep here anyway.'' Meh. Even if, he wasn't too tired at the moment. Might as well just wait until he could lay down properly somewhere.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

"Well, I suppose if that is what you prefer then you can do it that too." Some people had imaginary friends and didn't care what others thought, while others just kept their talks to themselves where no one else could hear them. Sometimes the demon wonder how he presented himself to the world in that department, considering he would sometimes mutter to himself out loud. Hmm...Well he had yet to get odd looks from it yet so maybe that was okay.

"Hmmm," the demon would lean back against the plane's interior. "I see. So you going to stay up the whole way there?" Made him wonder if that was so would the guy go to sleep once they arrived or what?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:36 pm

''It sounds less out there if nothing else.'', he would shrug lightly. He didn't do that often, but he could talk to himself at times. Even out loud, but that was something he only really did when by himself. Not when he was around other people who could overhear him and start bothering him with questions of what he was muttering about and all that. He was generally not interested in drawing in that kind of attention.

Well....''Maybe, maybe not. I did sleep for about an hour but then I got woken up by people walking by to go to the toilet. I can be a light sleeper when it comes to noises unless I'm really tired.'' Meh. ''I'm fine for now though, so it should be no issue.'' He'd deal somehow. He was feeling okay for the time being, so unless things changed all of a sudden, there ought to be no serious problems.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 pm

"Perhaps so." Maybe it was less disturbing when you the target was yourself versus the air. Either way, the demon didn't push the matter any further as he blinked as he heard the rest. "Ah. Well that is a bit of bummer. You think you'll be able to run about once there or should we like stay at the hotel for you to recharge?" He was okay with that if it was necessary. It would still be morning when they arrived anyway right? So a break was okay, yes?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

''A bit too early to tell. I don't feel too tired though, so I should probably be fine when we get there.'' It wasn't likely he'd be so tired they'd have to simply stay in and do nothing. As long as they weren't going to immediately do crazy stuff like trying out bungee jumping, he ought to be just fine for the day.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

"Ah okay," the demon would say before becoming quiet as his mind went blank on what to say. He didn't think they were going to do anything extreme as soon as they got there. Tired or not, he needed to adapt to his new environment first, so one step at a time.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Well, time to turn back to staring at the ceiling for now. In the end, neither direction was very interesting anyway, so might as well just have it be random. Too bad time couldn't pass faster when you needed it to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:10 am

The demon would watch the other look up at the ceiling before blinking and looking away unsure what to say or how to engage the other further. His answers had been pretty direct and he wasn't sure if the guy was in a talking mood or not. So for now, he would say nothing as he looked out the window for a bit thinking.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 am

Well, the other wouldn't get an answer to his questions by staying silent, that was for sure. That wasn't how it worked after all. Unless he was mistaken for some reason, but at the very least, he would say you had to open your mouth if you had something on your mind that only another person could confirm or deny for you. Nevertheless, he himself had nothing against the silence at the moment, nor anything he felt like bringing up, and since the other was choosing to keep to himself, he wouldn't do much besides shifting slightly in his seat to get more comfortable.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

Indeed he wouldn't get any answers by staying quiet, but how to engage? While he understood the other wouldn't bit his head off the demon also felt that what was running through his head was interesting enough to say out loud anyway, so he continued to be quiet for a while longer until finally after about five minutes he spoke.

"Hey. Does your family still live? And if so are they in Japan or did they move out too?" he would ask as he continued to study the clouds for the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Continuing to absentmindedly stare at whatever was in his line of sight, he wouldn't do a whole lot until his thoughts were interrupted by questions a couple minutes later. Hm? He would furrow his brows slightly at the topic matter that was brought up. ''They still live in Japan. Why do you ask?'' That was kind of out of the blue, wasn't it...?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

The demon would continue to gaze out the window as he shook his head a bit "I was just curious since we were heading there. Do you plan to visit why we are there or do they live far off from where we are going?" Perhaps it was an out of the blue topic or maybe this was just the demon's way of trying to get to know the other better. either way, the demon was surprisingly calm about the whole matter versus all over the place, bubbly, or excited. Had those been acts and what was now shown his real self? A mystery only the demon knew the answer too.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 am

He would shrug a little there. ''I never made any plans. It's not like we get along the best, so it's not really my main priority to go visit. They live in Osaka, so it's technically within reasonable distance, but I wasn't giving it much thought.'' He could go, but he also didn't need to. It's not like he even told them he would be around, so there would be no harm done either way. Besides, he didn't want to make promises he might not keep. Plus, he wasn't alone, and he couldn't just drag the demon with him on a family visit without even asking beforehand.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:02 am

Osaka huh? He remembered eyeing that place along with some others nearby. He wondered what would happen if they did happen to wander over there. Anyway... "Ah I see. Cool," the demon would say before pausing to shift in his seat to get a bit more comfortable. He would look towards the ceiling for now as he continued. "Since we have the time. What do you want to do when we get there?" There were many things they could do, but for the first day he wonder what the best thing to do was. He didn't think doing anything crazy was right, but if it was to calm would the other get bored? Hmm....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 am

Maybe nothing would happen. Even if they did go to the city, it wouldn't automatically mean visit time. Osaka was huge...it was the second biggest city in Japan after Tokyo after all. It's not like he would purposefully try to make a beeline towards one exact place. He would frown slightly. ''I don't know. Depends on what are we staying close to. Tokyo is extremely large. I have no idea what will we be within walking distance of.'' Unless they wanted to deal with vehicle renting and stuff right away already, they'd have to just stick to on foot, and with how big the city was, their access would be rather limited.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Despite the small curiosity, the demon wasn't expecting to be taken to visit the other's parents even less so when he already knew the guy wasn't on the best of terms. Even so it was nice to learn those small tidbits of information. That aside, the demon would hum at the response he got. "Well, I suppose we could explore on foot for a bit when we get there. I am not sure when we should get other transport to go further. I can't imagine trying to go by foot in a large place like that." He had glance at a map after all and wasn't quite sure how to approach the place. Perhaps one step at a time was best.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 pm

''You don't really want to. You'd be lucky to not get lost there anyway.'' That city could be a nightmare when it came to orienting oneself around. And the neverending masses of people in the way everywhere weren't of much help when it came to keeping yourself from lost town either. ''I think we should probably look for some place to eat at. If nothing else.'' Or whatever.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 am

"Yeah. I looked at a map of the place and just found myself scratching my head and hoping I don't do just that....get lost that is. I was like I get lost in a small area, but can find my way back, but this place?" He would shake his head unsure. Yeah, he could probably eventually find his way back, but he figured it would take a really long time. Even more so when he couldn't read that well or translate words perfectly. Whoo boy. "Food does sound like a good idea. At least finding good places near by will ensure we don't starve," the demon would say with a chuckle. Speaking of that, he surprisingly didn't feel hungry for someone who had only half a cup of coffee before leaving. Maybe it was nerves still.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

''What would you do if you lived there?'' In all honesty, even the residents were likely not completely familiar with the entire city. There was just too much of it. Besides, how many people actually go to every corner of the city they live in? Most just frequent a couple spots most of the time. ''That would be a rather unfortunate fate.'' It would take a long time for them to actually starve though. It couldn't be that bad.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum