The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Sharaku Sun May 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Well, how seriously was he truly taking it was a question, was it not? It couldn't really be based only on his words in most cases. Yes, he could sound extremely serious, and then you'd find out in the end that he never quite cared to begin with, despite the fact that he had kept up with the back and forth the whole time. Not always of course, but he sure did that decently often.

''...meaning that we're having this conversation for no real reason in the end?'' He would snort lightly at that. ''In any case, I doubt your plan was to talk on the phone the whole day, so I guess time's up. I'll see you in...maybe an hour. Depending on how well this guy cooperates with me.'' A distant meow could be heard. ''Later.'' Well, that was that, and unless the other had something more to say and stopped him, he would hang up at that point.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun May 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Well that was true. It was often hard to say how the other was taken the words said whether he was before the him or not. Either way, the demon was perhaps use to this for the serious tone didn't seem to bother him too much in the end.

"Well that depends on if you find no real meaning in simply chatting for a bit," the demon would say surprisingly not in a depressed tone or anything, but rather an amused one before he hummed a bit at the rest. "Right you are. Well then good luck with then and..." The demon would pause almost saying a set of words that might've or might've not worked here, but instead of saying them he kept them away from the conversation as he closed his eyes a bit with a faint smile and shake of his. "Cya then." Was all he said and then if nothing else happened he would hang up the phone.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun May 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Well, that was about it for the time being. Until he got over at least. Which he would manage more or less in the time frame he said initially, which was all good. Well, it would be an hour and 10 minutes, but hey, that's close enough, right? Nevertheless, he would knock on the other's door once he got there, and settle for waiting.

Kitty:
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun May 28, 2017 10:49 pm

In that time frame that he had, the demon did manage to do one thing - get a fang pendant for his collar that matched the silver earrings he wore. With that out of the way, he took to playing with Andromeda on the floor, the cat quite use to his natural state as a fox. It fun to play and for a bit he lost track of time. So when the knock came later, he would turn his head towards the door that moment of distraction all Persphone needed to tackle him.

From the outside there could be heard the sound something moving about going from something small to something rather heavy before a minute or two later, the demon was opening the door. He did have on his usual black pants, no shoes, and no shirt. His hair was wild as naturally, but looked particularly more wild than usual as if he just rolled across the ground or something and that random feather in the hair suggest maybe he had been doing something else at the moment of the knock; however, the demon didn't seem to care as he opened the door and gave Sharkau a smirk.

"Hey there," he said and then taking note of the leash looked down a bit to see a rather large cat sitting there. Perhaps it was respect or maybe curiosity, but the demon would take a step back away from the door as he looked at the cat. "He is a pretty cat. Got a name?" he would ask Sharaku keeping the cat in his sight as he moved out of the way to let the pair in.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun May 28, 2017 11:02 pm

''...hi?'' Well, oddness of circumstances aside, he would blink a bit when the other decided to move away a bit. Though, he wouldn't attempt to question things just yet. Not at the door, for they were going to stand there for a while if they started some deep conversations now. It wouldn't even surprise him, honestly. Regardless...he would move to walk in, tugging on the leash a bit to make the sitting feline get up and go after him. ''His name's Neptune......aaand there goes that...'', he would shake his head as said cat decided to stop right after getting inside in favor of circling around the demon, seemingly interested in the new playmate.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun May 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Rika would tilt his head at the other. "I guess so," the demon would muse before getting out of the way to let the pair in. "Neptune, huh." the demon would say as he went to move to close door...or would've if said cat hadn't started circling him. Not exactly frightened of the cat, the demon eyes would automatically lock onto the cat's movement as it circled him. He'd let it do that if it wanted to and as long as it didn't go for his ears, horns, or wings or tail the demon didn't mind the action.

"Heh. Well I can't blame him for being curious," the demon said more amused than anything by the cat before he looked over at the other with a gentle smile and then being slightly bolder than usual, he would take a step towards the other provided the cat would let him and attempt to hug the taller male. After all as interesting as the cat was, his hu--uh. Sharaku came first on his list of interest for the moment.

Meanwhile Andromeda who was more or less okay with Sharaku would sit on the trunk, her turquoise eyes watching the cat the circled her master carefully. What was this strange thing in her house she wondered watching, watching, watching.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun May 28, 2017 11:56 pm

''Not the best timing though.'', he would comment and maybe would have said something else, but he would get caught off guard a bit by the other hugging him. ''Mmmmm?'', he would make a slight questioning sound, albeit he would loop one arm around the other loosely either way. Meanwhile, the cat, having been interrupted in his circling, would move over as well to get even closer this time, standing up on his hind legs and putting his front paws on Rika for support, watching closely.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 12:13 am

"Heh. Well they seem to have their own timing," the demon would say watching the cat for a moment before making the move and surprisingly got a hug back. It was nice to be honest. "It's just good to see you." The demon would say happy...until he was climbed upon. Eh? He was still hugging Sharaku, but blinked up at the other before shifting slightly to look back at the cat. That was now kind of using him for support. Blinking, he would tilt his head at the cat. "Hm? What you want some love too?" he would ask before carefully reaching out to attempt to pet the cat.

Well apparently there was just too much love around her master and so perhaps feeling left or maybe to just get everyone's attention. Andromeda would hop off the trunk and onto the sofa. Walking along the top part of it, she would come to rest seeming to debate as she scouted the scene. Then with a light meow she'd reach out a paw seemingly trying to get at Sharaku's shirt, but why was a mystery. She didn't have claws out or anything, but just sort of leaned out with her paw as if she was trying to grab something she couldn't quite reach...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 12:31 am

Hmm? He would blink a bit. ''I feel like I missed something.'' Or maybe he was just late on the uptake, as always. Then again, when was he ever not clueless when it came to gestures like these and their timing? Specifically the timing this time, since he kind of did not expect that to be happening. Nevertheless, he would watch the kitty scene unfold for the moment, somewhat amused by it. The big kitty didn't seem as amused though, hissing at the demon a bit before dropping back on all fours and bounding over to stand behind his owner for the time being. ''I guess that's a no.''

How funny. Though, he didn't have much time to think about that as he got distracted by different meowing from the side, causing him to turn his head to glance at the smaller cat. Hmm. Too much happening. Maybe he should toss a coin for what to do. Ah well. Mentally shrugging to himself, he would let go of the other for the moment to step closer to the sofa, letting the cat decide what she wanted to do herself.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 am

The demon would chuckle lightly at the response given as he shook his head a bit as he looked up at the other. "Just happy to see you is all. Is that hard to swallow?" he would ask his tones light before his attention was turning to the cat. Well he tried to pet it, but nope that hiss was a bit of a surprise, the fox ears visibly folding back as he leaned slightly closer to Sharaku as he narrowed his eyes a bit at the cat. "I suppose so," he would say flatly before watching the cat go behind his owner. Hmph. Such a strange cat anyway he'd take the blow easily enough as he shifted his weight so that he was more balanced as the other moved away a bit towards Andromeda.

With the taller man closer, she would make a small leap from the sofa and climb up the guy until she was on his shoulder. Balancing she would look over her shoulder and down at the other cat not sure what to think of him yet before she blinked and with a bit of adjusting took a leap towards Rika. Instinctively, the demon positioned his arms to catch the cat who landed easily in his arms and with a content "mew" snuggled into him as he pulled her a bit closer. Well that got him to smile a bit though he had to wonder...

"Okay. Not sure what that was all about, but I guess that is hello too." These cats. Its a wonder what they might do.

Last edited by Rika on Mon May 29, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 am

''Maybe...?'' He wasn't sure anyway. That aside, the interaction which happened afterwards was definitely highly amusing, and he would laugh under his breath before shaking his head slightly. ''Well, you needn't worry though. That's kind of normal.'' As long as there was no clawing and biting, sounds were fine. Besides, it would probably take a bit for them to get used to each other anyway.

Moving on from that, he would raise an eyebrow as the other kitty jumped on him, but he would hold still, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. Hmmm? Well. ''I guess I'm a piece of furniture now.'', he would snort faintly, before taking advantage of being free for a moment to turn around and crouch down a bit in an attempt to take off the leash and all from his cat. Couldn't have him be dragging that around the whole time, right? ''Okay, now sit....'' The large feline, while being somewhat busy staring at Rika and the cat in his arms would surprisingly enough obey the command for the moment. Though for how long no one knew.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

The demon eyes would narrow as he shook his head at Sharaku with amused smile seeming to contemplate something before the kitty interaction occurred. As Rika was leaned slightly closer to the other, his ear would twitch as he heard the laugh. He would look up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe, but never heard such a sound before. It's a bit startling. Regardless, interesting choice of cat. Seems to suit you," the demon would say before settling to watch Andromeda figure out what she wanted to do.

As he held the cat, he would shake his head a bit. "Nah. She does that to me too at times, so I guess she likes you or is at least used to ya. She usually won't do that otherwise," the demon said as he looked down at the cat with a smile. She was a doll; however, as cute as she was both demon's and cat's attention would go to Sharaku as he kneeled and spoke to the cat giving it a command that it obeyed. Perhaps curious the pair just watched them for the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 am

''Should I be worried about what you mean when you say it suits me in this kind of situation?'' Well, he didn't particularly mind, but it did make him wonder. Considering the interactions that have happened so far, it did stand to question as to why the demon came to that assumption specifically.

Anyway...he would huff a bit. ''You say that like you've already tested it out on several people.'' It most likely didn't matter, but hey, how did the guy know when she would do that and wouldn't unless he had different people coming over so he could see what happened during meetings? ''Well, at least she isn't too heavy.'' It sure would be somewhat less of a nice thing if such jumps were like having a boulder thrown on you.

That aside, he would focus on his job for a moment, a bit of silence apparently happening alongside that. It wouldn't take too long thankfully, and he would get back up after a while, the cat deciding to just bound off onto the sofa with a low mrowr, examining the piece of furniture for the time being. ''So, you had anything in mind...?'' Or were they just going to float and do whatever like last time?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 10:54 am

"I suppose its a compliment. After all, you do seem a bit wild yourself under that calm exterior, but maybe that is just me." Maybe it was just from observing the other and perhaps something, but he did get that impression from the taller male that was with him.

"I didn't have to. I saw it with my own eyes. Before I started working, I took some time to go out to the place where the lady who was selling these cats lived. She had a ton of property and tons of animals outside of cats to choose from. I went to browse and there were plenty others out there too doing the same. All the animals were nice and all, but I kind of fell in love with this one. She was just chillin' and watching everyone, but for the most part would run if you approach her, so after walking around a bit I was sitting on one of the benches thinking a bit when out of the blue she came to me. She let me pet her and even hold and once that happened, well she was pretty much mine. So I paid for and even got the owner's blessing. She said that this one was rather picky and outside of herself, she had never seen her suddenly want to be in someone's arms, especially not a stranger. So that was that.Regardless she typically hides so the fact that she even came out the first round and even jumped on you this time is something in my book, but take it as you will." The demon would shrug lightly at that one. That cat choose who she liked and didn't and that was that. "No, she isn't which is a bonus cause well, i can't deny I love this." The demon said snuggling the cat a bit as the cat flicked her tail and purr slightly.

In any case, that moment would past as the other released the larger cat and well it took to the sofa. Welp so much for that seat, he supposed he'd take to the floor.

"Nothing really. I honestly just wanted to see your face and chat with you is all," the demon said before crouching down to let Andromeda down. Once the cat was out of his arms and on the ground, he would stand back up his tail swishing lightly as he looked over at the other. "You want a drink or something?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 am

Eh? He would raise an eyebrow at that. ‘’I assume that means you like such?’’ Well, that was an oddly specific compliment after all. It didn’t necessarily have to mean good stuff, so he’d doubt the other would say that if he disliked anything not calm. And if he guy for some reason did, then that would be quite the empty compliment after all.

‘’Well, I tend to get along with animals fairly well.’’ Most of the time. Though, some individuals could be pretty unpredictable so there was that. ‘’That’s technically one of the main reasons why I even have this one.’’ Amongst other things. In any case, he would just shake his head in mild amusement at the other being snuggly before moving on.

Hmmm. ‘’If you say so.’’ He did kind of wonder, considering the guy did poof for a good week there before this, but he wasn’t going to grill him about that right now. ‘’Anyway…no, not right now.’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

"Perhaps I do a bit," the demon would say with a smirk. Honestly, he didn't mind a bit of wildness in the mix. It kept thing interesting and as long as no one was getting hurt why not have a bit of fun here and there. Regardless, he wouldn't take back as he remained more or less calm during the whole situation his eyes occasionally moving to watch the large cat. Still most of his focus was on Sharaku well that was until he went and snuggled Andromeda, but hey he loved his kid. What could he say?

Anyway, he didn't seem to mind or notice the other watching him too much and about time he was putting her down, he was more focused on speaking with the other versus the cat.

"Is that so?" the demon would say as he watched the larger cat take to his sofa before blinking and shifting his weight to move towards the kitchen. "So you two get along well, huh? Well that is pretty neat. Though what are the other reasons?"

The demon would become quiet for a bit as he opened a cabinet and grabbed a glass, pausing slightly when he heard the other's short comment to his words. He would smile slightly before continuing to move. "I do." Was all he said before grabbing a glass to fill it with water. To the other's polite refusal, he would close the cabinet and bring the glass over to the table and sit it down before pulling the chair and sitting down himself. Looking over at the other, he would speak not sure exactly what to say at the moment. "How's it been going?"

Trying to start conversations on one side, on the other side were the cats. At first Andromeda just stayed where she was watching Rika and then blinking looking up at Sharaku before blinking again and staring dead at Neptune who was on the sofa. Her tail flicked lightly as she watched him, but eventually padded over to the sofa and after a bit of hesitation stood up on her hind legs and placed her paws on the edge of the sofa so she could see what he was doing.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 12:43 pm

‘’More or less.’’ After all, nothing was guaranteed. Some animals could still be a pain if they really wanted to be. But at the very least, he was generally fine with most, in its own way. Speaking of fine….hmmm, well that next one was a pretty tough question to answer. Without it getting a bit confusing at least. ‘’You could say that…and well…because no one else would, I guess. It kind of ties together I suppose…’’, he would scratch his cheek in thought, trying to come up with a way to explain the thing. ‘’Hmm. Do you know what breed that is?’’ Well, whether the guy did or not, he could use that a starting point at least, since that did have a lot to do with the matter.

Outside of that, he would stay more or less where he was for the time being as he watched the demon move about, though he would move towards the table a bit once the other settled down. ‘’Uh…same as always? I’m not sure how to answer that question.’’ He technically hadn’t done a while lot in that space of time outside of dealing with the cat stuff he needed to. Not really. Besides, when was he not a fail at small talk?

Meanwhile, Neptune was just about done sniffing around the couch when he suddenly got new company around. Turning to face towards the smaller cat, he would crouch down a bit, watching her with his ears slightly flattened against his head before trying to paw at her with one of his front legs once. Whatever reaction that got, he would decide to swish around and jump onto the highest part of the sofa after, seemingly scanning his surroundings from this higher point of view.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 1:10 pm

The demon would nod at the short comment before tilting his head a bit at the rest. "Oho?" he would begin curious and then being asked a question, red orbs would shift back to the cat. "Hmm. That one is definitely peculiar. I think I've seen a picture of one before, what was it called?" The demon would pause closing his eyes as he scratched his ear and thought for a bit. "Hmm. Oh yeah!" he would reopen his eyes. "Savannah. That is what it was called." He had read a little about them, but seeing one up close was quite the experience. Regardless of that his eyes would turn back to the other as he continued. "I don't know much about them though, except its alot more exquisite than the pictures make them out to be."

The demon would relax easily enough in his chair not minding the other coming closer as he settled. As for that answer given,  the demon would shake his head lightly. "It's not a complicated one. Just answer how you feel like," the demon said gently and then became quiet because...not exactly great with keeping conversation once intital ones had died. His mind was blank as to what to say next.

Andromeda, on the other hand seemed to be having better luck? She would watch the other cat until he looked at her and crouched down. Automatically, she tensed as her own ears flattened a bit as she leaned back as her own paw went up trying to bat his. She would watch as he took to the high ground and in turn hoped onto the sofa watching him carefully.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Oh okay. Albeit if the other didn’t know much, he still had some explaining to do anyway. He would hum faintly. ‘’Well, that depends on what pictures you’ve seen. These cats can vary quite a bit depending on which generation they are.’’ Both in size/weight/color and certain traits. Or at least, how prominent they were. Plus personality of course, but that was kind of outside of what a picture could portray anyhow. ‘’In any case, to answer your main question…well, these cats are hybrids, and can be on the more aggressive side if it’s one that is not too far from the original wild cat. Plus, they tend to not do well with change of owners. It’s why pretty much everyone aims to get them while they’re still little kittens if they do. The guy I got him from normally breeds these cats for shows and the like, and there are apparently certain standards on what fur colors are accepted for it. Blue like this is not for example. So he sells ones that don’t fit to pet owners, but he didn’t have anyone interested in this guy at first, which ended up becoming a problem. This guy is about a year and 2 months old already, making it hard to find someone who could take him at that point. I guess the guy was glad I did though, since I got him for a lower price, which is a good thing considering these cats can cost a lot normally.’’ Not that he didn’t have the money, but everything is better when it works out right? ‘’Anyway, that’s about that I think.’’ Unless the other wanted to ask extra questions for whatever reason.

‘’Well…I’m okay? I really don’t think I have a better answer there.’’, he would shake his head at that. No, it wasn’t complicated. He just had no idea what to say one way or another. ‘’Speaking of answers…you were pretty MIA for a while yourself.’’ He didn’t phrase that one as a question though, so it was kind of up to the other whether he wanted to elaborate further on that or do something else there.

That aside, was that better luck? Well, who knew. She sure picked a tough playmate to poke at. Getting bored of looking around pretty quickly, the large cat would turn his attention back to his company, observing for a bit, before making a low growl like sound and hopping off his perch in an attempt to pounce on her. Not with the intention to harm of course, but a pounce nonetheless.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm

"A show cat breeder. How curious, though it is a shame that he isn't as show worthy as the others. His coat alone would win points from me at least," the demon would say rubbing his ear as he reclined sideways in his chair. "As for owners, 1 years is not so bad, but if it is a challenge as you say then I am surprise you trained him so well. If I didn't know better, I'd say you had him for longer than a few days." The fox's eyes would turn to the cat watching him sit perched on the sofa as Andromeda watched him. He was a curious cat for sure. "But I must admit that color seems rather uncommon. I wonder how he ended up blue." The demon would wonder about that for a minute and then turning his attention back to the other he would smile at the answer given.

"Now see that wasn't so hard and honestly that is all that is to it unless you have something major to tell us," the fox said his tail wagging a bit as he gave the other a smile...that was until he was poked about being MIA. To this the demon would nod a bit as his smile faded.

"Yeah, I was. i guess you can say I needed some time to square things away. I wasn't exactly to pleased about last time, so...I took the time to really think and try and figure out what to do with the feelings." Yeah it had been a rough week, but hey at least he hoped he was on a better track now. Shaking his head, he would look up at the other who was still standing. "Were you worried about me...I remember you saying you were going to try something over the phone." Was he planning to come over or call?

Well wherever that went it appeared maybe kind of lucky, kind of not for Andromeda considering she wasn't exactly overly thrilled with the pounce. You see she was just you know sniffing in his direction and trying to determine if she wanted to say hi. You know like a lady would and all, but oh no. He just had to make a move and pounce at her. Not expecting that she was knocked over byt the other and with bit of flailing and mew that sound more like "nuuu" she would bat at the other as she rolled a bit from the impact. At least no claws were bared, so that was good.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

He would shrug slightly. ‘’I think it’s something about them trying to keep the colors as close to the original wild cat as possible?’’ And blue is hardly any close there, or ever related to that. It wasn’t like he really understood why the rules were the way they were. ‘’It’s because these cats get very attached to their owners. It is possible that some may never adjust to someone new. As for training…I suppose I’m lucky there. Though, these guys are easier to train to listen than most cats. It’s kind of like having a dog in cat form at times.’’ For quite a few reasons. ‘’Anyway…genetics I would assume? I don’t really know much about how that works.’’ Seemingly mismatched colors can happen sometimes.

‘’….I…don’t think I do.’’ Okay, this was kind of awkward. Luckily enough, he didn’t have to think on that one long as the other soon commented on his statement. ‘’Did you?’’, he would ask before shaking his head a bit. ‘’No, that was unrelated to you. And well, I kind of figured you probably just wanted a break so I wasn’t really worrying a lot. Unless it ended up being too long to be normal.’’ He didn’t worry over every little thing, and considering what had happened last time, the follow up that came wasn’t all too unexpected. He didn’t have much of a reason to fret, unless it had gone to a point where it really seemed like the other just dropped out completely.

Playing a ‘lady’ wouldn’t work with this particular feline however, as he didn’t seem too interested in being overly courteous and all. Apparently he was determined to play a bit more roughly, though for the moment he would just settle on moving to bounce on her and straddle around her, staring down at the smaller cat.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 3:39 pm

The demon would hum. "Sounds boring to keep them all the same. Lucky for you, you got a unique one." It was kind of nice having an oddball. At least no one could say they had a cat like yours now could they? "They seem similar to ours. Ours doesn't like change and is attached mainly to the owner. I can't say why she decided to pick me, but we were just meant for each other I guess." It was a mystery, but he didn't hate on whatever brought them together either. That cat had been a great joy for him since he got her. "Well I suppose that is good then and I find it interesting you got a cat similar to a dog. I thought you didn't care for pups." It made him wonder what other reason the guy choose the cat. "Hmmm. Perhaps so and don't look at us. We are just as lost on that one." Genetics or whatever caused the color would be what it was. It didn't change the fact the cat was still a piece of art.

Hmm? The demon would tilt his head at the other thinking on poking him about the matter, but then deciding against it decided to answer the unspoken question instead. To the question posed, the demon would frown lightly as he rubbed his arm. "Well, a little I guess. Still got some work to do, but I think...it'll be alright in the end." Well at least he got that one out more or less okay. As for the stuff that followed.

"Really? Then what was it about?" he would begin curiously and then looking off to the side, he would shake his head. "You're learning my ways well..." He did need his space, but was surprised about the lee way the other gave him. A week for some would be too long and yet he hadn't worried interesting.

Back to the cats, Andromeda would indeed be straddled by the other; however, that did not mean she would submit as she wiggled and tried to push him off with her back legs while she wiggled nom at his left leg. It seems that she wasn't settling to staring back. Welp....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 4:23 pm

‘’Well, there are like 4 acceptable colors I think? So not entirely the same I suppose. Though, I wouldn’t say it’s that unique. Unplanned colors do happen, they’re just not as common. Pretty sure there are others similar to that.’’ There were some cats that had bluish coats, yes? Or such. Depending on what these cats were bred with in the first place, there could be results like that here and there. ‘’At least yours isn’t a complete attention hog though.’’, he would snort faintly. ‘’I don’t dislike dogs. They’re just not my first choice, is all.’’ He wouldn’t throw a dog away if he ended up with one. Besides, it was just some traits in this case.

With that said, he would remain silent for a while, not really having much to say. What could he anyway? Be like ‘you’ve already said something like that a few times before’? Well, that would probably not go over well. Either way, he just didn’t want to debate much on maybes when it came to this. It wouldn’t help the matter, and he was not the one to be super cheered up and all just by a ‘I think it’ll be alright’ anyway. That’s still an unknown, pretty much. Moving on though…’’…Nothing important. It was mostly me wondering how well trying to walk here would work out, considering the circumstances.’’ Eh, guess he could still have dragged the cat or picked him up if he didn’t want to go where he needed to go, but still. That didn’t matter much at this point. ‘’I am?’’, he would raise an eyebrow slightly, not really expecting that one. ‘’News to me I suppose. That’s more or less how I do things though. I’d hate someone being too clingy on me and not understanding the concept of ‘give it a rest’, mainly in a situation where it’s obvious that it’s probably a bad idea to keep being obnoxious. So, I don’t particularly look to do that myself. Besides, it wasn’t as if I couldn’t just attempt to reach you whenever I felt like doing so. Rather than let myself drown in worry, if I happened to feel that way, I’d just try asking you what’s up and see what happens. It’s honestly simple logic.’’ Okay, so someone isn’t contacting you…well, do it yourself instead of sitting and worrying about it? Whatever response you’d get, or if any, would answer things for you, right? In some way, at least. Seeing as he wasn’t the one to feel the need to intrude 24/7 though, a week did not bother him too much, and even less when he knew it kind of stood to reason.

Anyhow…seeing as she was probably lying on her back to be able to attempt that, she wouldn’t really be able to exert enough force to just push the larger one off of her. Swishing his tail a bit, he seemed almost amused (or as amused as a cat could appear to be) as he attempted to bend down and nip at one of her ears slightly before hopping off and making his way over to the non-feline duo in the room and jumping up onto the table. ‘’Mrowr…’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 6:43 pm

“Huh. Just four, huh? Well I’d say they should let all in, but that is this me. And perhaps there is another like him; however, I still sit with my position that is unique. After all unless dyed it is not everyday you see a blue cat.” Uless it was suppose to appear blue like his own of course. “Heh. She can be when she wants to be, but mostly we are pretty chilled,” Rika would say and then tilt his head at the other. “Yours want all the attention? Will he let me keep your attention?” he asked with a wink, teasing the other more so than anything with the question. As for the comments on dogs, the demon would nod, “Mmm. I see. So it won because it was a cat. Still an entertaining choice.” And it was. If it behaved like a dog then he had to wonder what else it would do.

That aside, he would take note that the other was pretty quiet when he mentioned his pathway and while this silence did sting as words of how much the other trusted him to deliever passed through his brain. He didn’t let it get the best of him. The only thing that showed that he was bothered a bit was the tightness of the small smile he wore, but otherwise he said nothing on the matter and let it rest where it was. It was an unknown because it was still a work in progress. There was honestly nothing he could do to secure a guarntee and the other could either accept that or reject it. The choice was his. In either case, the silence would slip into a conversation a short while later as the other answered his question.

“You know, I was kind of curious myself. I was like I don’t think the buses would let him on and now it makes me wonder where exactly you live if you made here within an hour or so.” It was a pretty amusing thing to think on making the demon wonder just how that walk went anyway. He was sure the cat would get some folks staring. Speaking of that the demon would give the other an amused look as he spoke as he finished the fox would chuckle. “Indeed. Logic,” he would say watching the other with a smirk. It seemed that no matter what the demon said, if the other didn’t have a counter he had logic. Did this frustrate him? Not all. It was more amusing than anything else so he rolled. “Well at least we are similar, but for very different reasons.” The demon would say as he stretched out a bit. “Neh...Off topic time, but what is your favorite color?” Well how was that for conversation new conversations?

Meanwhile, Andromeda would indeed be unable to get the large cat off, but she did try to wiggle, but eventually gave up as she looked up at him, watching him be amused with large eyes. When he tried to nip at her ear, she use a paw to try and intercept though how well that worked was unknown. In any case, when the other got off of her, she would roll to her stomach and watch where he was going. Seeing he was heading towards Sharaku and Rika, she would move the edge of the sofa and watch him carefully.

Rika, on the other hand, would catch the movement out of the corner of his eye as the cat got on the table and with a rather interesting meow came walked towards; however, he made no move to pet the cat as he smiled a bit. “Ah he talks now. Cute,” he would say watching the cat for a moment before looking over at Andromeda who was staying where she was for now watching.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 pm

‘’Well, it looks blue, but it probably isn’t actually so. I’m not sure though.’’ That was definitely an unnatural color. Were there even ‘blue’ cats which literally had blue fur and not just a mix/shade of another color that reflected as such? Who knew, but seeing as the color itself didn’t show up often in general, it wasn’t too likely. ‘’Maybe if you try hard enough?’’, he would huff, mildly amused by that. ‘’Well, it’s still a cat in the end anyway.’’ Though it did walk on a leash as seen previously, was more likely to come over when called, would play fetch no problem and actually liked water. Nevertheless, a cat is going to be a cat, no matter what else it may resemble for whatever reason.

And well…yes, he chose to stay quiet. It was probably better than accidentally starting something by wording himself wrongly. If the other went and assumed things from the silence itself, then there was not much he could do about that. The two of them had pretty different views on the matter apparently. Yes, it was true that he did not just blindly trust that the guy would pull off a miracle simply because he said he might manage to. Was that a bad thing? Personally, he was not doing that to make the guy feel bad. He was simply the type to keep his thinking more realistic in such a situation, rather than play the idealist right off the bat even though it could obviously end up failing. It was what it was. To him it was more of a fact than an evaluation of the other person. Most people liked to take those personally though, so there was that.

‘’Not too close, but not too far either. Enjoy the mystery.’’ For now at least. He would likely have to let the guy know sooner or later, seeing as he wouldn’t be able to avoid it forever. Not when he had already been over to the demon’s twice himself. That aside, he would kind of just vaguely shrug at the comments that followed, before blinking a bit when he was asked such a basic question out of the blue. Errr. ‘’…that’s hard to decide on. Black or purple I guess?’’ Though he was cool with white or grey too. And metallic colors….Hmm. Ah well….

Either way, well, she would have saved herself from the bite at least, as he would give up on it after brushing her paw away. Safe for the time being? Maybe. He was busy bothering the other two for now, half-growling at Rika before moving a bit to poke his muzzle at the glass of water the demon left out there on the table. ‘’I wonder for how long.’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum