The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 3 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 8:01 pm

"Mmm. Maybe. The coats are indeed mysterious in why they show blue. I like it." There were factors that played in how a cat's hair appeared to humans everything from the type and coloration of hair to how the human eye worked. Regardless of that though the demon wouldn't ponder the matter too long as the conversation turned to something a bit more amusing. "Oho? Gonna make me work even on a day off?" he would tease back before becoming a bit more serious a while later as he nodded at the other with a light hum. "Indeed it is." Can't change cat into another thing no matter how much it could mimic another animal. Still it was interesting to have a cat that would obey and come when called. Andromeda knew her name, but there was no way she'd sit when told and walking on a leash? Well, he never tried it for she didn't appear to care to go outside past the porch, so he found no need for such things.

In any case, as those topics passed and the demon was left alone to combat the negative thoughts, he found by being still for a moment and actually facing off those thoughts for what they were, he began to calm and in turn relax again, keeping the energy between them relaxed versus tense. Despite differences of views, the way the demon thought could not be used to accurately describe how he felt for real. The negativity....it liked to lie to him, but also others that couldn't see past it and only saw the fangs it bared. It was a sad case that usually got him down in the dumps, but not today. Today he'd fight back and keep his cool for now at least.

"The mystery, huh?" the demon would begin narrowing his eyes debating if he wanted to give the other a hard time or not, but surprisingly he would shrug as he continued. "Heh. Alright. I'll take it for now." Though how much longer was debatable. While it was true the other had come over to his place twice and he was a bit bummed he couldn't find the other if he wanted too, the demon wasn't so desperate and needy that he needed the information right then and there. Did he expect the other to give said information up in time yes? But he wasn't going to beat it out of the guy unless something in the situation showed him otherwise. He could respect the other's privacy and such, so there was that saving him for now.
Anyway, colors now. "Those are nice. I typically favor black or sometimes lighter clothing depending on the temperature, but I would say above them all aquamarine or turquoise are my favorites." There were others of course, but hey rainbow wasn't exactly just one color was it?

Meanwhile, Andromeda would indeed be safe her block working to block the other as he knocked it away and moved onto mess with the demon and the human. For the most part she would stay on the couch, but the closer the larger cat got to her owner, the more tense she became as she stared dead at the other as he muzzled the glass.

Rika, on the other hand, would shake his head lightly as he heard the growl and spoke. "Well I dunno," he would say, his tone light, but his expression serious and his body language a bit different. It wasn't tense per se, but not relaxed. It was somewhere inbetween as he watched the cat. "Oh no you don't. That is my water, mister," he would tell the cat before moving to carefully grab the glass to move it away from the cat.

Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm

‘’Implying anything is ever for free?’’ Outside of the slight poke game though, there wasn’t much left to say for a while. He wasn’t going to comment on whatever was happening unless the other wanted to speak himself, therefore things would pass in silence until the topic of living and colors came up. ‘’How nice of you.’’ Albeit, the other still had ways to get to him, even if not directly. Unless the guy was planning to do some surprise visits, there would be contacting beforehand, which the other could do even now, thus it wasn’t as if he was unreachable. He was sure the guy would demand to come over or such eventually though, so whatever.

Hmmm. ‘’I usually don’t go for very light colors. Outside of maybe white itself. I could maybe see pink though…as long as it isn’t bright neon or such…’’ Bluish colors like what the guy mentioned were cool, but those specifically were typically of a lighter variety, and he usually preferred at least a bit darker than that. In the end however, it depended on what the color was located on, and how it contrasted with what was around it. Any color could look off when it was somewhere it didn’t really belong.

‘’Well, you don’t seem too happy.’’, he would watch the scenery with a raised eyebrow for a moment. The large feline would swish his tail a bit, looking like he planned to at the very least paw at the demon’s hand there. Ah well. Not this time though. He would sigh faintly before reaching out to grab the cat and tug him over. ‘’Alright, enough of that for now, come here.’’ Some complaining noises could be heard for a bit, but eventually the cat would give and just jump over to balance on his owner’s shoulders.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 pm

"I would like a free thing here and there, but I don't think that will be granted any time soon." Ah well, he didn't mind a bit of work if it was fun. Something he didn't think he would run out of as long as the other stayed engaged and they weren't fighting. Speaking of engaged it looked like silence liked to share the space with them as some topics died off and others came into view. For the living matter, the demon would only smirk as he chuckled lightly at that one. Honestly, he was pretty low maintenance and honestly wouldn't demand anything from the other. He'd give the other a chance to invite him on his own, but if the wait became too long then the demon would pester him. After all was it not odd for one side to know and have access to where the other lived, but if the table was flipped the other side couldn't even begin to tell you where the other lived? Even more so when dating. Yeah it was odd and while the demon didn't particular mind the other coming over, it made one wonder how long it would be before it felt one sided when it came to these things. Either way, he let that topic fade away since there was not much else he could think to add.

"I can go for colors on my earrings and pendants on my collar; however, I mostly wear black with the occasional white to break it up. While colors are nice, I don't have a ton of colorful shirts or anything like that. Now that I think on it may have one shirt with a red flower on it, but that is it." He was pretty basic and didn't feel the need to spice things up or if he did, then he left it to his jewelry  or nail polish to add the needed punch to the outfit.

Clothing aside though, cat matters would occur. While it was true the demon wasn't fully relaxed around the cat that didn't necessarily mean he was unhappy or scared. "I wouldn't say I unhappy. Just...a bit unsure what to do is all," the demon would say watching how the cat was reacting to his hand. He saw the behavior and had two seconds to wonder if it was going to paw at him before -- "Neh?" the demon would blink as the kitty was moved from the table. Watching the cat and owner react, he'd look up at the creature now perched on the other's shoulder as his tail swished a bit. "Huh. Well at least the water is safe for now," the demon would say before proceeding to drink it. The other didn't necessarily have to worry per se. As long as the cat wasn't harming him, the demon wouldn't do anything drastic and while he may seem cowardly when it came to who was the alpha on his turf, he was quite efficient at holding his own. Though he had no intention of fighting the cat, he still needed time to get use to it and its behavior. Meanwhile Andromeda, who had been watching would relax on the sofa for now and continue to observe since her owner was safe for now at least.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon May 29, 2017 9:22 pm

‘’Well hey, I’m not making you pay for my company.’’ Maybe he should start charging? 5 dollars per hour? Now that would be how to make nothing be free, and make some cash too on top of that. Although he was pretty sure such wouldn’t be met with approval anyway, were he to try being serious about it. A wonder if someone ever tried such a tactic…?

He would scratch his cheek lightly at where the color topic was going though. ‘’I’ll wear colors, but usually stick to pieces that don’t have a rainbow on them. Flat colors work better, and you can always wear one as a top and a different one for pants or such.’’ Or whatever combination that worked. He wasn’t a huge fan of clothes with silly designs on them. It was rare that he found one that was appealing enough for him to consider wearing it. Maybe if it was just some decorations rather than drawings on it. Hmm. Anyhow…’’Why is this about clothes all of a sudden though? I thought you were asking me about colors in general.’’ It wasn’t like liking a color automatically meant it referred to clothes, right?

‘’Then…do nothing? I don’t know.’’, he would shrug lightly, before he moved to settle the situation on the table. He wasn’t sure what to tell the guy there. There wasn’t an actual sure solution to such things after all. He would snort when the guy kept being concerned about the water. ‘’Oh yes, poor water. I wonder if it feels threatened.’’ Well, it was just water though.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

"That would be a sad day and the day I know you don't do this because you want to. It would also be sad because I'd be broke. You very attractive and I do enjoy being around ya regardless of what occurs. It would be kind of hard just to let you go, you know?" he would say, giving the other a playful wink and grin as his tail flicked a bit. Okay yes, he was exaggerating a bit, but at the same time it wasn't a lie. Sharaku was a nice catch beyond just his looks for him at least, but asking him to explain why he was so attracted to the guy was a complicated matter. It honestly shouldn't work, yet somehow they were still meeting like this and able to talk. Curious. That aside though. Now there appeared to be colors involved.

"Simple is better agree, but the flower shirt was nice and its comfy so I kept it," the demon besides it was rare he wore anything that colorful on a large stretch of fabric anyway, so he suppose that was "out there" for him. Speaking of clothes, the demon would chuckle lightly at the other. "I was, but the topic went there, so I just went with it. It's just general chat that may give you a hint or too about the other is all. Does it really have to be something beyond something perhaps enjoyable to do?" It was a thing and they were flowing pretty well until that point, so it made the demon wonder if the conversation had gone to food or flowers would the other question it still. Heh, very curious indeed. That one would keep him amused a bit until the kitty cat issues, if they were even that, came into play.

"I do that all the time though...." Seriously, he did nothing most of the time and something always seemed to occur. Not that he was complaining or anything he just found the suggestion not very helpful since that was technically what he was doing before hand? Anyway, he managed to drain the glass of its half of its content before placing back down and looking up at the cat and man. "Heh. Sarcastic as ever I see." He was slightly amused at that one, but didn't have much else to say back to that one. So derp there.

Meanwhile, Andromeda would just continue to watch for a bit more before jumping down and moving into the bedroom.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 pm

‘’….right.’’ He had nothing to say to that. And perhaps he shouldn’t anyway. It was starting to head places which would likely not end the best if they kept it up. This type of conversation was just tricky. Thus, moving on for now unless the other decided to poke him, which was entirely possible too. ‘’The topic doesn’t have legs. You were the one who just started talking about clothes when I was only referring to colors in general. Anyway, I think you lost me. Is wearing clothes supposed to be an enjoyable activity or…?’’ Okay, he didn’t really get what the ‘something perhaps enjoyable to do’ was meant to refer to there. And if it meant the conversation itself…well, he didn’t particularly care too much to discuss fashion habits, so he wasn’t sure whether he’d agree with that one. Not completely at the very least. But yes, he would question a lot of things. That’s kind of how he was.

‘’Well, I can’t really help you there.’’ At least when doing nothing you don’t have to feel sure about something? Either way, what the other did was kind of beyond his reach. ‘’That’s my default language, so yes.’’ And that wasn’t really wrong. He did use sarcasm or similar stuff a lot. The guy better get used to it. In any case, his attention would be momentarily taken elsewhere as Neptune decided the talk was boring him and hopped off to the ground to go nosing around the room, most likely trying to find something to play with. Blinking at that a bit, he would soon turn his gaze back towards Rika though, a somewhat questioning look on his face…’’Soooo…..’’ What were they doing anyway?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 pm

And that went no where. Though for better or for worse one would never know since the demon let the matter roll off without making a fuss or frowning about it. Shocking, I know, but he managed to keep it together and move onto the next topic.

"No it doesn't have legs," the demon would agree and then tilting his head a bit he would blink up at the other. "Is it wrong that we did not stay on the general topic and went elsewhere?" He was unsure if the other was protesting things or just stating the facts, so instead of assuming he decided this round to keep calm and ask questions instead. As for the questioned posed though..."I was referring to the conversation and just chatting about clothing. I can't really say I agree that clothing are all that enjoyable, so there is that." He didn't quite get how he had lost the other that fast. Was it the way he had worded things or something else? Oh well. At least it wasn't hurting anything and despite the way the other poked at things the demon didn't seem to mind it too much. After all clarity was kind of needed to keep things from going overboard yes?

"It's fine. I'll figure it out in time," the demon said with a light shrug.  It wasn't as big of a deal to be honest. He just had to adapt plain and simple. "Mmm. So it is. " The demon would agree not really bothered by that fact despite his earlier comment. He was more or less use to it so the last statement was more of a tease than anything. Ah well.

In any case, red eyes would move to watch as the cat jumped down and went about exploring the room. He would just watch, his eyes drifting from the big cat to the smaller one as Andromeda came out with a ball in her mouth. Seeing the larger cat was on the ground she would pause a bit before coming out watching him for a bit. she stop in a spot between the living room and the table and drop the ball in front of her with causing it to make a light jingle. watching the other she'd eventually look down and tap the ball lightly causing it to roll. Was she trying to tempt the other to play or was trying to play on her own and try not to focus on the cat? The mysteries.

Anywho...Hm? Rika would look up at the other as he made a sound and tilt his head. "Indeed. What to do?" He would say tapping his chin lightly in thought as he watched the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm

‘’…I was saying since you said that the topic went there and you just followed. Though, I do wonder why did you choose to go for that.’’ Well, colors could be on anything after all. Why did the guy immediately swerve towards clothes after his initial general question? It couldn’t be said what was wrong and what wasn’t, but he was still going to ask. ‘’Does that mean you care about fashion? Because otherwise, talking about clothes gets plain very fast.’’, he would shrug slightly. ‘’Also, would you rather walk around naked then?’’ Well, clothes were ok. He wouldn’t even say that whether they were enjoyable or not really applied in the end, since they weren’t necessarily worn for fun. Okay, some people technically did, but at the end of the day, the purpose was different than that. All in all, yes, he was a master at poking pretty much everything in sight. Sometimes that was better than normal conversation for him. For whatever reason.

That said, the next small exchanges would fade away into oblivion, seeing as he had nothing smart to say to those anymore. Unless he wanted to go around saying ‘okay’ or such, since there’s hardly a point in going beyond that in such situations unless one wants to change the subject on whim somehow.

Meanwhile in catland, there wouldn’t be a whole lot going on yet. Being distracted by the furniture and whatever else was around, it would take Neptune some time to notice the smaller cat was back in the picture, and when he did, he would settle for watching her at first. Yes, he saw that ball and all, but perhaps he had something in mind first? Who knew what that was about.

‘’Well, I don’t think the air is going to answer the question.’’ If neither of them knew, asking it was not going to make miracles happen, probably. Something certainly needed to happen though. Not that talking was bad and all, but they could only keep that up by itself for so long, right? Neither of them seemed to be the type that loved to rant forever, so they honestly couldn’t rely on that as their only source of entertainment. It would only end in awkward silences after a while, assuming they did not accidentally escalate something into an argument of sorts. He would glance around the room in thought. Well….Uh….what were the choices…? ‘’I guess just talking isn’t working so…we can play something? I see you have games here….’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 30, 2017 8:21 pm

“I see,” the demon would begin and then shrugging continued. “And I dunno. It was just one of the things that popped in my mind when we started talking about colors. Seemed natural, so went with it. As for fashion, not heavily. I am actually good with something that fits me properly and if not getting it tailored so it will. Jewelry wise, just simple earrings and pendants. The collar doesn’t change and hair accessories aren’t that big of deal for us, so pretty low on my list there. Maybe if I get a wild and creative hair I might try and cosplay or make a dress, but outside of that meh. Clothes are clothes.” They were honestly just that to the demon as for wearing them well…”I honestly have no issues with nudity and if I could get away with it, I would wear none or as little as possible. Humans don’t seem to like that much though so I play by their rules.” Clothes were alright, but could sometimes be a pain in the butt to depending on what is being worn. “Anyway, how about you? You like fashion or wearing clothes?”

From there the demon would let the conversation go where it would until it eventually crashed into the ocean of silence that seemed to follow them no matter what they did and with nothing to attach to the demon didn’t try to disturb the peace as he instead finished off the water as the cats played on the floor...or something like that. It was hard to say what was going on over there.

Andromeda, would at first watch the other before poking at her ball a bit, but then perhaps sensing the other watching her she would pause and watch him back the tip of her tail flicking lightly. And so the pair was having a stare off now. Okay well there was that.

Now what were the human and demon doing….well nothing productive? It was honestly hard to say with these two. One minute they were fine. Next minute strained to keep conversation. Another arguing and then the next completely awkward, but somehow by some miracle despite it all they ended up on the same wave length for once as the demon hummed a bit at the words.

“Well that is true,” he would begin and then smiling a bit, he would move to get out of the chair. “Funny you should ask to do that. I was about to ask if you’d join me in playing one or so,” the demon would stretch before moving past the other and towards the entertainment center careful not to step on kitties on the way.

“Let’s see here. I don’t have a ton of multiplayer games, but i have a few. Question is which do you prefer co-op or fighter? Nintendo or Sony?” the demon would ask as he paused by the tv to look back at the other, his tail would swish lightly as he waited to see which answer he would receive.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Hmmm. ‘’I don’t particularly care. I’ll dress up when it seems necessary or favorable, but outside of common sense, I have next to no interest in fashion. I don’t get how some people can discuss that for hours. It’s whatever.’’ Did it even matter what one was wearing anyway? Like sure, you’d want to look presentable at a social event or something formal, but on a normal day? Just do what works for you, as long as you don’t look like a homeless person or something. ‘’As for wearing clothes…I normally don’t think about that. I have no real problem with being naked, but there’s typically…no point anyway? I’m not sure it’s just that humans don’t like the idea. I would like to see how many would enjoy walking around naked in winter or any other type of weather that isn’t warm enough. Unless you’re super weather resistant or something, clothes kind of serve a practical role too. If you ever see naked people, it’s usually specifically in summer on some beaches or such.’’ So it wasn’t like there weren’t some that were okay with it. Despite that though, it would kind of be a bad idea to waltz around naked in most types of weather.

He would shrug slightly. ‘’Well, it seemed like the most plausible idea. Unless we wanted to just roll around on the floor or something.’’ Most other possibilities weren’t very interactive, and would likely just feed the silence. In any case, he would follow after the other, a mild frown on his face when he was bombarded by the questions. ‘’It’s your call. I have absolutely no idea. I’ve never owned games, so I don’t know anything beyond the random things I’ve seen on the net or such.’’ He wasn’t going to be much help there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 30, 2017 9:13 pm

"I can talk about it for a bit, if it is constructive and honest critism of something I wear. Granted, I usually take that up with myself, but it is nice to get an opinion from the tailor too. Much rather look decent then I dunno what." He wasn't spoiled per se and honestly didn't have too many qualms about what he had, but if he was going to wear it needed to be comfortable and functional, so it helped when things were more or less right. "No I suppose not for a human it isn't. You are more fragile and prone to things than us demons who are sometimes more built for the elements, so I can see your point; however, for us clothing is more of an option I am okay with having. I am...used to the elements and not having anything at all, so its nice to be able to grab something if I wanted to put something on." Being naked wasn't uncommon for him in the past and honestly his fur saved him alot in some cases. That aside though onto other things.

"Pfft roll around with two kids in the way. I wonder how that would work out," the demon said amused with the idea, but at the same time not taking it to far. He remain playful enough; however, the smile would fade slightly at the answer given as he looked over at the other. "That is fine if you don't know, but even so I am asking you to pick one still. So then Nintendo or Sony?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 30, 2017 9:56 pm

‘’Well, criticism is different from just talking about clothes to the air forever with not much of a reason for it. I meant more the latter there. Though, it can sometimes get annoying if someone keeps telling you what you should and shouldn’t wear. It can be a problem considering that everyone sees what is good and what isn’t in their own way. You could like something or a certain style, and another will be convinced it’s ugly.’’ How do you know someone is giving constrictive criticism or just basing it off of what they perceive as good looking in their minds? Fashion is honestly rather subjective on many levels. ‘’Is that why you walk around shirtless?’’ That aside..wasn’t the matter about being around people though? What ‘fur’ would the guy have to help him in human form, assuming it was completely okay to walk around naked whenever he felt like it?

In any case, he would just shrug at the comment. He wasn’t too worried about the cats there. The conversation that was happening did kind of worry him though. He would raise an eyebrow, unimpressed. ‘’…I’m not sure if you’re just trying to be nice or whatever you’re after…but I kind of see zero reason for me to be choosing between options I know absolutely nothing about. Even if one was technically better for me, it’s not like I can tell. Seeing as there’s no meaning to it for me, I honestly don’t care which. Can we can the useless questions?’’ Well, he wasn’t trying to be rude or such, but he had to wonder what was the demon trying to accomplish by asking something he couldn’t have a proper answer to. Were he to answer, he technically wouldn’t be ‘picking’ anyway. It would just be a blind, yeah whatever have it be this thing I don’t know either way. Not a choice on purpose, honestly, and it mattered more or less none.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue May 30, 2017 10:54 pm

"Meh. Fashion folk are fashion folk. I don't particular care for them or bothering with that sort of chat. And yes it can be; however, I am pretty blunt with what I want and my tailor knows better than to get on a high horse with me. I am not there to listen to that sort of bull and if you try it I tend to not be so pleasant after awhile, even less so if someone is being openly rude about it. If I like something then I like it and if you want to say something about go ahead, just don't expect me to be all sweet if you're attacking for no reason." It was true everyone had opinions and sifting out the ones that sat on the high horse and the ones that didn't was rather difficult. Even so, the demon thought he had a pretty honest tailor and had a good sense of honest opinion versus just spewing things to boost up a certain product or thing. That aside though… “If you’re asking if it is because I see clothing as an option, then that is partially correct. The other reasons are because it is more comfortable this way and also I am a lazy bum and hate digging for shirts. Besides, I have nothing to hide or being ashamed of anyway,” the demon said as he observed himself with a nod. He wasn’t bad looking so why hide it all under a shirt? Anyway, yes. The matter was about being around people in general and it was true that if he could walk around without clothing in the human world, he wouldn’t be able to rely on his fur, but his natural body make-up made it easier for him to handle the elements than humans so...that was a thing too.

That aside though, it seem that there was a bit of a struggle going on here with the simplest of things. To what he heard, Rika would stare at the other for a moment as if he wanted to say something or maybe even put up a fight; however, in the end he would blink as he sighed a bit as his ears slumped downward a bit. “I...just wanted you to choose one regardless, but fine. I’ll respect that,” the demon would say as he put away the Playstation control and then pause to crouch down to mess with the system putting in a game before hunting for the other control. Once he had it he’d stand back up and hold it out to the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue May 30, 2017 11:18 pm

‘’People are weird when it comes to clothes.’’, he would just huff. There was no saying sometimes. It was a wonder just when it became a norm to fuss so much about who is wearing what. He was pretty sure that ages ago, humans didn’t really wear anything either. Clothes were kind of a man-made trend. Well, some could maybe try wearing fresh animal hide or stuff back then, but it was definitely nothing like what it was nowadays. At this point though, people were reliant on clothes for protection after having used them for so long, so it was what it was. There were still some who did undergo extremes on purpose probably, but it was far and in between. But guess that meant it wasn’t impossible to go without? ‘’It was a general question, more or less.’’, he would shake his head in mild amusement. ‘’Lazy you say? Does that mean you wouldn’t put anything on if it wasn’t for me being here?’’ Well, shirts aren’t the only thing to dig for. Every piece of clothing had to be taken from somewhere in the closet, right?

Anyhow….he would frown a bit. ‘’Maybe I don’t quite understand the sentiment then. It wouldn’t matter what I chose anyway, and it makes more sense for you to decide seeing as you know what it is about.’’ It honestly made zero sense to him. Would it be any more satisfying, had he made a choice? Because he didn’t see how in this type of scenario. At any rate, he would accept the controller from the other, glancing at the screen. ‘’So, what’s it going to be?’’ He would have to figure out how to play the game the other picked after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 6:01 am

"Yeah they can be," the demon would say becoming quiet for a moment to contemplate the logic behind getting so worked up over clothing. The only time he could see making a fuss over it is if you were creating an art piece, cosplay, or something for a special occassion that needed to be a certain way other than that? Why again? That aside, the demon would pull himself out of those thoughts as the conversation went from clothing to no clothing talk? Okay.

The demon would give a light nod at the first comment and then hearing the question, he would smirk. "That is mostly correct. i can be very lazy and not bother with pants at all; however, today you got lucky I at least did that." Then tilting his head he would look the other up and down a bit as his eyes narrowed curiously. "Wouldn't you do the same if you were alone?"

Video Game Topic:
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 6:12 am

''Just 'lucky'? So there was a chance of that not happening?'' Well, that would sure have been a somewhat odd way to start things off. That's not to say that the idea bothered him greatly or such, but it didn't change the fact that it was a strange one to imagine. He would pause for a bit when the other threw the questioning back at him, seemingly thinking. ''I....normally don't even think of that. You could say that's it's a force of habit to put something on.'' He has been living on his own for only so long at this point. And it wasn't like it would have been a great idea to be hanging around naked in any other living situation. He was kind of used to it, so the idea of putting on clothes didn't really bug him. He didn't mind either or if he gave it a thought, but he usually just didn't even think at all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 7:09 am

"Mhmm. I could of very well been either too lazy or simply forgot about the time so badly that about time you arrived, it would be much to troublesome to put on clothes let alone pants. Lucky for you this morning had went on slipped them on." The demon would say watching the other with amusement curious as to how it was they were staying on the topic, but at the same time somehow enjoying it. Letting it go where it would the demon would nod at that other. "Habit, huh? Well I suppose it is more normal for humans to do that then." He was honestly trained by his last master that clothing was kind of a thing in the human world. It was hard to understand why it was needed, but over time he just submitted to the fact that that was the way things were unless certain circumstances were in play where that was okay. Now while he had not forgotten said rules over time or being alone, he did often times decide no to the clothes regardless of the form he took so that was a thing for him from time-to-time. "Though since we are on this topic, what would you have done if I came to the door naked?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 am

He would just snort. ''You say that as if seeing you naked was supposed to be bad luck.'' Well, guess that depended. For someone who was against such, it probably would be, but eh. Still, it's not like it was a bad omen or such. ''Blame that on society. When people put clothes on you pretty much from the moment you are born, it kind of tends to stick.'' At least in general. Of course, one could make a choice later in life, but it was kind of not very viable in this case. For obvious reasons. ''...I would probably question why you chose to do that. Otherwise, I guess nothing really.'' Even if he had a problem with it for some reason, it would be a bit too late to unsee that anyway, wouldn't it now?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 7:32 am

"Are you implying you wanted to catch me like that?" the demon would joke for a bit. Now wouldn't that be entertaining? The thought most certainly was, but before it got to out of hand the demon would knock to the side as he shrugged a bit after a few seconds and became slightly more serious as he continued. "Who knows some may see that as a very frightening thing. After all that can imply many things if one doesn't know how the other behave well enough." Yeah some people would flip their lid and make way too big of scene out of it. Why was that necessary the fox didn't know, but perhaps it was tied to the next topic. "Perhaps so, but what if the baby rejects clothing from the beginning and is like no all the way until they are old enough to make a choice?" Can society still be blamed for the person's choice to stick to clothing or not? Or was a person's ability to choose that came into that? Maybe a bit of both? "Oho? You wouldn't request us to cover up? How amusing," the demon would say with a light chuckle. "Though we wonder, what would happen if I were to either strip or ask you to strip right now. I wonder if either of us would actually do it." Curious musing indeed, but where would that lead we wonder.

Last edited by Rika on Wed May 31, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 am

''....not on purpose. But I don't see it as an issue either.'' He sure didn't plan for things like that just because. Anyway...''Are you trying to put my mind in the gutter or something?'', he would shake his head with a huff at that one. No really though...imply what exactly? There wasn't a whole lot he could think of outside of the 'obvious' things. Then again, not like he knew other people's trains of thought on that matter. ''...implying that matters in the grand scheme of things? Pretty sure parents wouldn't just let the kid do whatever it wants, and make it wear clothes anyway. Most likely no big difference whether the kid tries to reject it or not, outside of struggles. As for later choices...well, one can make them, but is something as abysmal as this worth possible weird looks from almost everyone else when they notice?'' It wasn't as if clothes were that huge of a deal. It doesn't make you a completely different person when you wear them compared to not doing so. It's honestly just way simpler to wear something by default and not need to worry. You can always go and do the opposite here and there when you know you're in the clear for sure. He would raise an eyebrow, a little undecided whether he found that comment amusing or not. ''...well, it would be too late to pretend I didn't see anything so...I guess I just don't care to cry over spilled milk? Might as well just be whatever.'' It wasn't going to burn his eyes out anyhow, so he had no reason to flip over it. Speaking of which...''....sure? I mean, it's not like I'm scared of it. Though, is that supposed to be a joke or would you actually want that to happen?'' He couldn't quite tell how serious the guy was being with that 'wondering' there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 5:44 pm

The demon would watch the other quietly for a moment with an amused expression before the expression shifted into a slightly gentle one. "Good to know.” And it was considering he wasn’t quite sure what he’d do if the other was on the wagon of if you aren’t dressed then you are in the wrong. Seriously, it was on his own turf and if it was just the other and not the whole world then why worry? It was one of those things the demon didn’t quite get even if he followed the rolls more or less and kept himself decent enough. Speaking of descent….The demon would chuckle lightly at the question. “Not intentionally, but uh...is it working,” he would ask raising his eyebrows slightly as he watched the other. Yes it was true being naked could imply obvious desires, but at the same time it could imply other things depending on who was looking at it or doing it. It didn’t necessarily have to be gutter related things...though for this particular purpose maybe the demon was thinking on the naughty side; however, the world would never know since outside of the question the demon wouldn’t do much more to push the subject any deeper into odd territories….for now at least.

In any case, the demon would shrug lightly at the other topic. “No a kid wouldn’t be able to fight back until he was older and honestly being nude is a preference and if one wants to do it I say let them and damn the world for staring. It’s just a body right? So who cares if they ain’t hurting anyone with it?” True the public would probably flip a lid over that, but honestly what were they all ashamed of? Meh maybe it was just him, but sometimes things humans did just seemed a bit nonsensical to him, but in the end he wouldn’t put up to big of a fuss about it.

As for what happened next the demon would close his eyes with a smirk at that first comment finding the phrase amusing, but outside of a shake of his head he wouldn’t say much on the matter. It wasn’t until his eyes reopened and the other was responding back to his later comment that the demon’s lips would finally open as he watched the other with a curious eye as his smirk settle into a light smile.

“It was a bit of joke, since you asked. What if it was something I wanted would you do it?”
he would say in  laid back tones as he watched the other, his tail flicking lightly as he observed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Ehhh, well….’’It was just a thought but…no, not really.’’ He wasn’t really preoccupied with that right now. Though, that depended on what fell into the lines of ‘working’. Sure, he had technically thought of it, otherwise he wouldn’t have brought the question up in the first place, but that was more or less where it stayed at. It was one of the most obvious ways to go, but he wasn’t feeling that at the moment beyond giving it a passing thought. Anyhow, he would shake his head lightly at the next topic. ‘’I suppose I just find the dispute somewhat irrelevant. Yes, it isn’t hurting anyone…and nor is putting at least some clothes on. It can be looked at from both ways. Some people probably see it as respectful to not flaunt yourself just because. If you have a person who wants to be naked and another one present who doesn’t want to see it…well, who’s preferences you say matter most then?’’ You can’t please everyone, now can you? Sometimes it’s better to just pick the lesser evil when neither option actually harms anyone. In this case it could be keeping your nude escapades for when you’re truly alone or at least with people who don’t mind it. It’s not like it’s bad for you to wear something when out in public or such. Kind of works that way with many things. If everyone could get their way no matter what, the world would be way more chaotic than it already is.

Speaking of preferences and all that…he would tilt his head slightly as he watched the other, crossing his arms over his chest. ‘’You’re free to try me. I don’t mind either way.’’ He kind of didn’t. Sure, it would maybe be a little awkward at first, just because first time and the fact that there’s a slight difference between doing that with a random person and someone you’re dating…but outside of the little things, he was more or less whatever about it.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 pm

"Booo." The demon would pout a bit though it could be seen he wasn't really hurting because shortly after the "complaint" and pout came he was smiling again and quite relaxed. It didn't matter he had failed to put him in the gutter because in the end that wasn't his intent with the statement. it was what it was and the demon left it at that. As for this clothing topic..."Well in that case both are wrong and yet at the same time right. I guess in that case, the matter would be settled between the disagreeing parties in some way. Provided they don't clash forever in a day about it." Arrangements can be made in some case and sure one party wouldn't be to thrilled, but hey at least the peace would be saved for the day unless both parties threw their hands up and just agreed to let the other do whatever. "Anyway..Maybe it is irrelevant as an argument, but then again I wasn't arguing just stating my opinions on the matter." He honestly wasn't trying to fight this one out because at the end of the day neither of them were wrong. It was all a matter of preference and perspective after all.

On that note, the demon would take notice of the reaction and when he heard the words, he would stare at the other and then blinking, he shift lightly as he moved over to the other and looked up at him, his eyes running across the arms that barred the way.

"Try you, huh? Well, where would like me to start then? The top or the bottom?" The demon would ask in a low tone as his eyes drifted back to the other, watching him carefully.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 7:32 pm

‘’Would you be happy if it did work?’’ Sometimes he wasn’t sure what was actually true with the way things went. Ah well. Either way, he was going to think in the direction he wanted to in the end. ‘’I wasn’t necessarily stating that with an argument in mind. That’s just what I think about the matter. In the end, you can’t always please everyone, one way or another.’’, he would shrug lightly. Unless people’s interests aligned perfectly, there would always be someone who had to bow down in some way. That’s what you get when everyone has their own unique personality.

Though….hmmm? When did this become a pair activity? ‘’That eager to do it yourself?’’, he would snort, kind of amused by the development. It was technically simpler to just do it by yourself, but then again, as long as long as his clothes wouldn’t get torn or something, he kind of didn’t have much reason to complain against that. Nevertheless, he would shift to put his hands on his hips with a huff. ‘’Well, if you must, then at least let’s not be backwards. So I’d say top.’’ Not that the opposite wouldn’t be hilarious…buut, let’s not get ahead of yourself, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 8:15 pm

The demon would shrug. “A bit stunned would be more likely. I have yet to find a things that work on you effectively.” Sure he had gotten a few lucky breaks before, but outside of that? Most tries were misses. Sad? Maybe, but he didn’t let it bother him. “Mmm. Well we can agree there.” Yeah...finding someone that lined up with your own interest perfectly was a rare thing indeed, but then again the world be less interesting if everyone was the same and agree so easily. Heh a no win situation really.

Speaking of situations, did it matter that the next one did become a pair activity? The demon would keep a light smirk on his face. “Well, I could’ve let you give me a show; however, I’ve always been a hands on sort of guy, so can’t really help myself there.” He wasn’t impatient nor was he against a good show, but perhaps it would be a bit more fun if both participated? Maybe or it could get complicated. He would just have to see versus worrying about the details too much.

Well at least the other didn’t resist the idea as he moved his arms and pretty much gave the demon permission to continue. “Backwards,” the demon would say with a light snort as he move closer as he moved his arms to settle around the other’s shoulders as he looked up at the other. “We seem to go that way alot, but perhaps this time we’ll get it right,” he would say before tip-toeing to try to plant a kiss on the other’s lips. Fail or not, the demon would eventually ground himself again as his hands slid from the other’s shoulder and moved towards the top button on the shirt and from there he’d begin to unbutton the shirt. One. Button. At. A. time. His pace was neither rushed nor super slow. Just a steady and calm pace…..
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum