The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 8 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:59 pm

‘’It seems a lot of things are blowing now.’’, he would snort faintly. Theoretically speaking. Though the other was free to take that comment as he would.

He would hum under his breath at the answer he got there. ‘’I see. Does that mean you base how okay you are with doing stuff on how familiar you are with them? There had to be a time where giving was a first too, right? Makes me wonder whether you reacted the same way back then.’’ Well, it was mostly just a curiosity though. After all, things can become familiar territory, but there’s always a starting point where they are not yet. As for him…he would just shake his head a bit. ‘’Well, I wasn’t asking with that intention in mind, but I wouldn’t say no.’’ He didn’t dislike the idea, so that was that.

Hmmm. In any case. He would shrug his shoulders a bit…well, as much as he could in that position, when the demon threw his inquiry right back at him. ‘’I guess I have to say yes. I’m not exactly in the position to pretend otherwise.’’ He really wasn’t. At least in the grand scheme of things. He could have said no right now if he wanted to mess with the guy, but he would probably just have to eat his words once they stopped lazying around the way they were at the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:35 pm

"Heh, I suppose so," the demon would say with as an amused smirk came on his face at the play on words; however, the smile would only last for a bit as things became a bit more serious.

The demon would blink a bit as he responded. "Yes. The more familiar I am with it, the more relaxed and less flustered I am. As for my beginnings...my reaction was similar to this and when I tried it was a bit ungraceful, but...over time I got used to it and better at it." Kind of had to in a way thanks to the type of partner he had back then. Pushing that matter aside, he would focus on the other as he gave an answer to his question. To what he heard the demon would nod lightly. "I understand. Just wanted to know is all." And now he did and would store that for future references. Just as he would take the next bit of information into consideration too.

"I suppose you are not," the demon would say with a light chuckle, feeling a bit more relaxed now that the initial shock had ended and they had been talking about the matter for a bit. Though where would it go from here was a mystery. Still the demon seemed to be taking it one step at a time.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:42 pm

''So then the only issue is that you don't know what to expect.'' That's what it seemed like, yes? Although, as long as the other didn't go and quit on him for something unreasonable, he couldn't legitimately complain too much or whatever.

He would snort, rolling his eyes slightly in jest. ''That I am.'' Then again, did it really matter in the end whether he could pull off a lie or not? They wouldn't be helping each other much by trying to brush things off where they didn't belong. ''So anyway, now what?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:18 pm

"Pretty much." It kind of was the whole issue with his anxiety in some situation. He didn't know what to expect and therefore did not know how to act and so it put him in a bit of a panic mode that usually overcome by doing or simply talking it out in a fashion. The good thing though was the fact that unless truly terrified the demon tried not to let his anxiety get the best of him and in turn took small steps forward. The same could be the same of the thing they spoke of if it even got there that is.

It was hard to say considering that conversation seemed to be dying as short again. The demon didn't have much to say to the short comment, but he did acknowledge it with a hum and smile amusement. In the end, the matter wasn't too big of a deal and while it was a bit awkward they did manage to get through the subject matter and come to....another moment of hmm. The demon would stretch slightly at that one. "Good question," he would say resting his chin upon the bed with his arms stretched out before him.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:33 pm

He would grumble slightly at that response. ''Not helping. Again.'' Just saying though. Sometimes he wondered why he even tried asking. He should have known he likely wouldn't get a clear enough answer. Though it was more like no answer in this case. Seeing as the other basically just confirmed that there was a question. Well yeah, he knew that since he asked it to begin with. Ah well.

He would glance over at the guy with a raised eyebrow. ''Well obviously something though. It's a little too late to be turning around now.'' He didn't know about the other, but he was currently not quite in stretch and chill mode. Not exactly. Besides, the other did start this whole thing back then, so he ought to at least be ready to play his part till the end.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:46 pm

The demon would stay where he was for a bit before looking over at the other with a smirk. "Never very helpful," he would say and then hearing the rest he would hum a bit as he shifted in his spot to sit up a bit and to move a bit closer to the other.

"Well yes there should be something happening," he would say as he reached out and to rub the guy's arm a bit. "But it seems we always get stuck on starting back up. Perhaps we should work on getting getting over that hurdle..." He would move closer and kiss the guy's arm.

Yes he did start this earlier and despite the pauses he had no intention of backing out, still trying to figure out how to start said things again was often a challenge since it always came down to: is he going to make a move or am I sort of thing. Luckily this round, the demon didn't seem to hesitate too much suggesting he had just stretched out because he needed to loosen up a bit versus trying to call it quits here. After all, how could he after the topic before got him more curious about the nature of their relationship and where things could go now that the topic had passed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:23 pm

''Is that supposed to be your running gag?'' It almost seemed that way at this point. Whether he liked it or not was still up in the air though. After all, amusement aside, everyone probably preferred to get their answers delivered when asking a question.

''Mmmmmm.'', he would shift slightly in his position, but not do a whole lot besides that just yet, seemingly lost in thought for a moment. ''Well, any idea on how?'', he would ask after a short while, blinking as he glanced over the guy.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:34 pm

"Maybe," the demon would say closing his eyes for a moment. Though to be honest, he just didn't have anything helpful to say. Would that always be the case? No, but today it seemed to be that way, but hopefully it wouldn't cause too much of a problem.

That aside, the demon would take note of the other's movement as the kisses moved along his arm ending as a light nip to the area close by the shoulder before he pulled back slightly, so he could speak to the other. "Well I am not too sure what to do outside of acting. I am not sure if we can figure out who is suppose to lead and who is not in these cases."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Hmmmm. He would hum slightly, letting the other finish what he was doing before moving the arm in question to place it against the demon's chest, absentmindedly sliding it down to settle at his hips as he gave an answer. ''In that case, I think it would be more like who's going to not who's supposed to. There's no answer to figure out. It's our decision to make.'' It wasn't like one option was a better path and they needed to figure out which one that was. If they wanted to do it by assigning leadership, then they'd just have to make the pick and go with it.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:25 pm

The demon would allow the other to touch him, the action of his arm going down his chest pleasurable enough to cause a light purr in response, but outside of that nothing to major the demon settled easily by the other. As for the answer received the demon would hum a bite as he raised a hand to trail it upwards along the other's back before moving to play a bit with the other's hair. "Indeed it is." the demon would say as he moved to lean over slightly to bite the other gently on his back before moving to lick the spot a little.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:41 pm

''Mmmf.'' That kinda tickled. Well, outside of that bite, that is. Albeit, it wasn't in a way that made him want to laugh at the moment, so guess he could give that a pass and see how it went. That said, he couldn't do much more himself at that moment, as trying to properly reach the guy with his hands with their current positioning would be very awkward, and he did not want to twist his arms into weird angles. After all, the other leaning over his back would meant he'd kind of have to reach backwards, and that wasn't a task he could just do. Hmm, well, there were probably places he could sort of get to but that was still hard in a face-down position. He would huff. ''Looks like this puts me at your mercy.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:50 pm

The demon would hear the sound the other made and in turn watch the reaction made. To waht the other said the demon chuckle as he shifted slightly to make a tad bit more comfortable to get at the other's back. His tail would move a bit behind him as he moved his head to shift the bite and lick a bit to the left as he hummed. "Mmm. Does that make you concerned?" the demon would say as his hand moved upward and the other that he now placed on the other's back moved downward in a semi-firm motion. He remained respectful though, his lower hand resting on the other's lower back, versus traveling down to mess with the butt.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:02 pm

He would just move both his hands out of the way a bit and face-plant the bed, making a sound that sounded vaguely like a muffled groan. ''The one thing I'm concerned about right now is my sanity, thanks for asking.'' Probably not the answer the other was looking for, but so be it. He wasn't particularly concerned about the fact that the demon had more or less free pass to handle him however right now, seeing as he doubted the guy would try to hurt him or something. If that had been a goal, it would have likely happened a chunk of time ago after all. Though that's not to say he had no things to be concerned about in general....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Well the answer wasn't exactly what the demon expected no, but he accepted it nonetheless as he smirked a bit. "Oho? And what is it that is driving you crazy?" the demon would ask, rubbing his back with his hands for a moment to give him time to answer if he wanted, but in time the demon would resume the odd biting and licking process he had going as he kept one hand settled on the other's upper back and the other on his lower. He would take to applying various pressures along the others back using a combinations of licks, bites, kisses, and sucks along the way as if he was giving the other a massage with his lips, which he kind of was though he was always alert of the other's reactions and the fact he was face down on the bed. While he did want to enjoy himself and maybe even pleasure the other, he didn't want him to suffocate either from that position he was in.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Pfffff. ''Well, what could it be....want to make a guess?'' Mysterious as always, apparently. Although it was no lie that he was kind of interested in hearing whether the other had any thoughts about this. He could still switch to just telling if he couldn't get any out of the guy. Or not, depending on whether he decided to elaborate or not. At any rate, he wasn't trying to choke himself there, so he did keep his positioning in mind, making sure he could at least breathe instead of smooshing his face against the bed too hard. ''Mmmmm, am I going to end up with bite-marks...?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Heh. Well he could make a guess. "Well perhaps what I am doing to you. Is it perhaps causing more than one reaction?" the demon would ask innocently enough if one bought his words at face value that is. Though he was curious as to what exactly was happening with the other. The groan from before seemed to be a combination of things making the demon unsure if this was pleasurable or torture to the other. Still the guy didn't resist or push him away so perhaps nothing was bad about this? Maybe he'd find out later. Either way, he continued to work on the guy's back for a bit longer before pulling away a bit as his hands moved to meet each other at the other's mid back. Resting them there for now the demon would scan the other's back a bit as he responded back. "No. I think your back will be just fine...unless you want me to go harder of course."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:03 pm

He would give an amused huff at that. ''If you're getting at what I think you are, then you're a few moments late on the uptake.'' Amongst other things. Though yes, that was a part of the sentiment. In any case, it was technically exactly what it seemed like. Both. Albeit that would depend on how the other interpreted 'torture' in this sense. That said, had he minded it all too much, he could have just stopped the guy, right?

''Ah, well hard things are great and all, but I like keeping my back in one piece. I'll pass on that there.'' He didn't mind the focus on that area, no, but that was more or less as much as the other would probably accomplish there. His back wasn't necessarily that sensitive, outside of maybe being ticklish when handled the wrong way/at wrong moments.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:37 pm

“Heh it is my turn to be slow, hmm?” the demon would say quite amused by it all, but at the same time finding it interesting that this kind worked and turning the other on. He was still a bit curious about the groan he had heard, but for the most part left it alone as he shifted slightly in his spot as one hand slid across the other’s back to rest off to the side of him. It was mainly for support and caused the demon to lean slightly against the other as he used his free hand to move away the other’s hair out of the way before moving his face closer to the other starting this one with a lick up the other’s upper back along the spin to the back of his neck. He pause to respond back to the comment. “Mmm. Well I can spare your back then,” he would whisper before he began to play around the back of the other’s neck - using kisses, sucking and a few nibbles hear as he traced a path towards the left side of the other’s neck, so he wouldn’t smoosh him in the process.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:52 pm

'Kind of' was a liiiiitle bit of an understatement there. Although, it was only partially the other's doing at the moment. It was something the guy would have to figure out in time, but a lot of his mood came from his mind. He could have a pretty vivid imagination, which was oftentimes a better tool than some kisses and the like here and there. Mainly early on. After all, this whole thing kind of started when his mind decided to be persistent about ideas ahead of time. So while the demon was technically the cause, the main part of it was likely not what the guy assumed it was.

''You have no idea.'', he would chuckle faintly. The other probably really didn't. Then again, he couldn't assume too much, now could he? Anyway....''Well, I suppose that's a lovely idea...'', he would mumble, shifting in his spot some more. All the wiggling.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Well the demon couldn’t mind read. That was indeed a given, so he had no clue what ran through the other’s mind when he did these things to him. He just knew that for whatever reason the other was getting turned on by the matter and so didn’t think to pry further at this moment. Well that was until the other made a comment that is that intrigued him a bit causing him to pause as he looked down at the other.

“I don’t, huh?” he would ask kissing the other’s neck a bit before stopping to look down at the other. “Want to enlighten me?” he would ask taking this moment to take a break from the things he was doing. Didn’t want to over do it and well doing what he was doing for a long period of time could get tiring for himself so a break was nice here and there. Regardless what made him so interested in the matter was the chuckle. What exactly was he missing outside of obvious things? He was curious alright, but one had to wonder if that curiosity would bit him in the butt in the end. Regardless, he would simply hum at the back comment as he moved a bit to give the other some room to wiggle about.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:19 pm

''Hmmm, do I?'' Well, he seemed to certainly be in an odd mindset at the moment, since this time it appeared that he was trying not to laugh about something, and kind of failing to. Random amusement burst? Nevertheless, he would calm down after a while, concentrating on his wiggling for a few moments before adding onto the conversation. ''Damned....'', he would shake his head slightly. ''Anyway...that depends on what you want to be doing. I could always go and raise the difficulty level for you.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 pm

The demon would raise his eyebrow at the other as he looked at him failing to hold back laughter. “Well I don’t know do you?” he would ask not sure if he should laugh or be concerned about this. What was up with this one? Was he enjoying himself or had he really driven him to insanity? The demon didn’t quite get what was happening here, but tried not to let it bother him too much as the other settled and cursed?

Uhhh? The demon would scratch his head a bit getting more confused by the second as the other continued. What he wanted to be doing? “Um...I think I am lost enough so I am not sure how good it would be to make it harder for me to figure out just what is happening here.” The demon would look at the other a bit perplex having fallen off the train somewhere; however, if the other decided to make him work for an answer then he would and if the other did something else well he would just deal with that too then, he guessed though he was completely unsure what was happening now or what had been triggered by his physical and verbal poking.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Well, he was feeling a little bit insane, so that wasn't out of question. He wouldn't answer the question this time though, since he managed to almost choke on air from his minor laughing outburst, and just kind of coughed a few times, settling on dealing with the upcoming stuff instead.

Confusing indeed. Though a part of it was probably just due to misunderstanding, more than anything else. His cursing was directed towards the bed, so it didn't have a lot to do with what he was trying to say otherwise. Speaking of which. ''I have an idea. Help me to not die here.'', he would huff slightly. ''And my difficulty comment wasn't aimed towards you figuring it out, albeit it is related I suppose....''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:01 pm

To say the demon wasn’t concerned would be a lie. He didn’t quite get what made the other try to hold back a laugh and then proceed to choke? Perhaps it was instinct, but the moment the other started coughing the demon shifted to move away a bit kind of patting the guy on the back a bit to help him out. “Breathe, guy,” he would say still suck between should i laugh with him or should I not at the moment even if he wore a small smile.

As for when the other recovered, he would blink a bit as he shook his head. “Help you not die? What do you need oxygen or water?” he wasn’t 100% serious here, his tone light, but the offer and concern were real. Last thing he wanted was his partner to die from being unable to breathe or something. That aside though, he would blink a bit. “...Okay. Related how?” The demon was still confused alright, but that might not matter in the end.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm

''Actually...no nevermind.'', he would muse a bit after he calmed down enough to not be having a giggling fit, nor coughing his lungs out. Oh he was breathing alright. So guess that was all good.

''More like an end to this madness.'' Not that he didn't love oxygen or water, but he could do without that for now. Okay, maybe not the air, but it wasn't like there was a lack of it in the room as was. ''Hrrm. Well, think back a bit to why you started questioning me to begin with. Also, I was talking moreso about the difficulty when it came to the activities you were doing while we weren't talking.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum