The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 7 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Sleeping as nice as it sounded could be a tricky thing. While it is true if one stayed awake, they could wake the other up there was the off chance the demon might take to watching the other beside either deciding to go to sleep himself, not disturb, or wake up. It was honestly iffy there, but that was just how he was. That aside, the demon would let that topic go as he gave a light smirk in response before things went in a more interesting direction.

"Oh no guessing games then?" the demon would say making a mock face of sadness, but for the most part wasn't bothered by it. The other could do what he like for the most part and as for rough handling, the demon could handle if done right and hey even a little pain could do some odd things if it wasn't being used in a bad way.

That aside though, the poking around the stomach area did get a different reaction, the demon actually backing away a bit not to escape, but simply because his body was reacting to the ticklish sensation some spots were causing. He was trying not to laugh at out loud, but a light chuckle did escape due to that as his tail patted the bed lightly....
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:43 pm

''Well, you're free to make comments if you want to. I'm doing what I feel like though.'' Rather than trying to specifically track down the best areas to stay at. Not to say that he wouldn't note what was happening, but he currently wasn't trying too hard to guess the jackpot.

Speaking of a jackpot, it would seem this particular attempt got him a rather interesting reaction. Watching with amusement, he would poke a few more times before giving it a rest for a bit. As funny as that was, he didn't want the demon to combust. ''Cute.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

"Suit yourself," the demon said not minding that at all. After all, perhaps it was even more fun when the odds were so unpredictible. Who knows, the other might do something he actually never knew he liked that is provided he didn't pass out from what was happening now.

He was poked and that tickling sensation filled him up. He tried hard not to laugh too much, but he just couldn't help it. That shit tickled! The more the other poked the more he began to actually laugh and just when it was getting to be too much and the demon was about to stop the guy himself, the guy actually stopped the action on his own. Heh. Interesting, it seemed they were on the same wave length there. Either that or the other was reading things well and knew it was getting too much.

In any case, the demon would take a few breaths and to recover only to hear the other call him something that actually made him blink a bit. "Heh. You find that cute, huh?" The demon asked as a faint hint of color went across his pale face. He kind of was not prepared for that one. Not that it was a bad thing at all, of course.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

''Sure, why not. As long as you don't go die on me here.'', he would give the other an amused glance. Well, watching the show had definitely been entertaining for a while, but he wasn't trying to get the guy mad at him for refusing to stop or something, so there was that.

With a faint hum, he would roll to switch his focus again after giving the other a few moments to catch his breath. This time all the way back up, to do something he had already tried once before, petting the guy's ear again. Although this time with a bit of occasional light tugging and such. Not for too long though. He had noticed before that the other seemed to be fairly easily distracted by that, so he would do his thing for a bit before leaning over slightly to nip and lick said ear instead. Perhaps he was trying to catch the guy off guard with that? Or maybe it was just a random move? Who knew...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:59 pm

While he was by no means getting mad with the other, he would've been more or less firm in his command to stop. Agitation would only follow if the other didn't respect his wishes and pushed his luck. He was all for fun, but even that could get a bit much if used incorrectly. That aside, the demon would shake his head slightly as he smile lightly at that one though the blush remained. "No I wouldn't go down that easily." And he wouldn't. He was pretty attached to life and while at times things may weigh him down and make him think it best to disappear. He would always push through and in comparison to that tickling was something simple to deal with. What wasn't so simple was the way the words made him feel. Wasn't even sure how to describe how it made him feel, but it wasn't bad. It wasn't and so he wouldn't push it away as he accepted this new thing he had yet to find a name for yet.

Speaking of feeling things, the demon would remain in his thoughts for a short time until the other decided to move and go for his ear. He let would let him pet it alright at first sinking into that comfortable feeling, the tugging only heightening the feeling. He was quite enjoying it, his eyes closed, his tail wagging and maybe if the other kept at it, he could've started purring; however, something complete unexpected happened.

Due to enjoying the petting so much, the fox wouldn't notice the movement until the other made his action, the nip causing his eyes to open a bit in shock and the lick? The lick would cause that shock to fade away as something different filled him up and caused him to shiver, but not in a bad way. No he wasn't afraid. Not one bit. In fact as the other did that the demon would move slightly the arm around the other tugging slightly on the other to bring him a bit closer. It seemed he liked that or something.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:19 pm

‘’I would hope so.’’ It would sure be a very sad demise if the other went down just from a bit of tickling. And he hadn’t even been tickling purposefully, because he could have certainly gone all out with that instead of simply poking around like he had. Then again, for all he knew, maybe it was the poking specifically that did the job, but that was something that would remain a mystery. Maybe until some next time, or when he felt like inquiring about this. Maybe he would eventually. After all, that was a very easy to reach part of the other’s body as well as simple to mess with, and it was rather interesting that the reactions to touching there were of that type.

Speaking of reactions, the guy definitely knew how to not disappoint with those. It was quite amusing. On that note, this was perhaps another area where the two of them were almost on the opposite sides of the spectrum. The demon seemed to be quite a bit more obvious and vocal with his responses, based on both now and the previous instances. While he was way more quiet and all in most cases. That’s not to say he was always a piece of statue, but he certainly could be a little slow in that department at times. He would chuckle under his breath slightly, letting the demon pull him closer, shifting a bit to rest more on his side to make it easier and more comfortable to do stuff. Nevertheless, he would keep at what he had been doing, mixing light nips and licks while humming faintly, causing slight vibrations against the other’s ear. Oddly enough, he seemed to be quite entertained by this. More so than when their roles were flipped and the demon was nibbling on him instead, for whatever reason. Maybe that was a good thing?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:58 pm

The demon would give the other a light smirk as light amused huff escaped him. The stomach area was indeed an area where he was easily tickled, but was that always the case? Perhaps, but then again perhaps not. the other would only find out if he asked or did something else to test the water.

With tickling on a shelf for now though things would go elsewhere as the other decided to play with his ear and in turn got a reaction that even the demon himself was not expecting to have. He couldn't explain why what the other did was so pleasurable, but it was and it seemed the other might've gotten some enjoyment out of that for the demon thought he did hear a chuckle; however, before he could even focus on that, the other had allowed him to pull him closer and after a bit of shifting about, he would resume doing what he was doing adding vibrations to the mix and for whatever reason that caused the demon to react.

His grip around the other's waist would tighten slightly as his other arm slipped under him to loop a bit around the arm, but not pin it or anything as he held onto the other, his hand applying pressure against the other's back his left leg would also move a bit to somewhat loop around the other body loosely as his tail flicked occasionally as a soft moan escaped him.

He was indeed more vocal and obvious than the other, but that was really a bad thing if both parties were enjoying the event?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Well, that was going rather…well? That said, he would make a slight Mmm? sound when the other started to cling all over him. He couldn’t really see much since his face was where it was at that moment, but he could still feel enough to be aware that he was kind of being boxed in. How odd. Did the other like hugs and cuddles so much that this stuff was the default kind of reaction when things went positively? Then again, this could have also been unrelated, but considering how much the demon seemed to lean towards snuggles of all kinds, it wasn’t surprising that his mind would wander in that direction. For a very brief moment, at least. He had plenty immediate distractions after all.

Not wanting to cause accidental knocking of body parts due to not really being able to see what was happening exactly beyond his line of sight, he would stay mostly still for now, simply tilting his head a bit so he could switch to the other ear this time. That aside, it was true that he seemed to actually be enjoying this for once, and as a matter of fact, it could be somewhat obvious depending on how much attention was paid. Which probably couldn’t be expected of the other at that moment, but ah well. Still, he did make some odd low noise, something akin to a mix of a growl and a purr for the lack of a better word, which arguably worked well for what he was in the middle of doing anyway. Hmm, whatever was going on…?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Perhaps it had something to do with snuggles or maybe it was something else that caused the fox to cling the way he did. Whatever it was, he would hold onto the other for a while longer, his mind not quite knowing what else to do at the moment.

And when the other moved to do the same to his other ear, the demon's grip would loosen slightly as he moved his head slightly to let the other have more easy access to the other ear. Despite this, his face would remain close to the other's chest and while he did moan lightly and could hear the sounds the other made, he find himself nibbling on the other a bit, as he bit the other close by the breast with slightly firm bite. It wasn't anything painful. Just pressure applied with the teeth as his hands shifted else to hold the other loser than before though he kept the other close; however, whether or not the demon took notice of the changes in the other was mystery though. Though perhaps that was okay since they both seemed to be into whatever this was?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:18 pm

He had been more or less focused on his task for the majority of the time, to the point where he wasn't really paying much mind to the little details. Otherwise he would have likely been way more 'hmmm' about making any sounds. Though, the other managed to give him a bit of a jolt with that sudden biting, and he would hiss slightly through his teeth, a sort of a silent 'what'. It wasn't painful or notably uncomfortable, no, but it was definitely rather out of the blue in this particular scenario. Blinking a bit, he would give the demon's ear a few more moments of attention before drawing back slightly. He could kind of use a small break anyway. Unless the other wanted him to start drooling over the guy and stuff soonish due to a lack of time to do much else besides the licking and all.

''...errm.'' He would blink a bit more, his brows furrowed slightly. He seemed to be almost mildly disoriented there, though he would still glance down at the other, at the very least intent on dealing with whatever the guy might have on his mind at that moment. If.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 pm

The demon would hear the hiss from the other, but couldn't exactly focus on words for the moment thanks to what the other was doing to his ear. When the guy did pull back slightly, the demon who had for the most part just been going with what his body told him was the way to go, would find himself frowning slightly in a bit of confusion as he blinked at the other a bit as his scattered brain tried to focus and his body tried to recover a bit from what occurred.

"Is something wrong?" the demon would managed to ask his voice soft as if he was a bit dazed. Which wasn't too far from the truth there. He was still in a strange fog from the ordeal, but even so he was curious as to what caused the other to stop.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:03 am

''...........''

What was wrong? Well, technically nothing was 'wrong' per se. Just some realizations happening now that the other bumped him out of his original focus. A mild error moment, perhaps. This was kind of odd for him, honestly. Technically speaking, it was a similar sentiment to the demon's 'didn't expect to be enjoying this one' thing. More or less. This was new. After all, considering that it's not like he's ever been doing stuff like this with anyone before, he had absolutely no way of knowing that he was for some unknown reason going to be enjoying being on the giving end. As a matter, what the fuck even. He normally didn't like that side of the deal, so this was more like an existential moment of questioning what his brain had been smoking behind his back. Yeah, nothing wrong, really.

''....I. eh..no. Just let me have my que moment for a second, okay?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 am

There was silence for a moment causing the demon to blink at the other a bit as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Was there something wrong? While it was true he did enjoy that more than he thought he would considering he was use to being the one giving versus recieving and also considering that was the first time he was just his natural self while doing said things. It was strange yet wonderful thing and for a moment there he just didn't think and just reacted on the impulses of his desires. He didn't think it wrong and while the other seemed a bit perhaps confused, he didn't think what he had done was wrong? Maybe he should...Ah.

The demon would hear the response back and find himself raising his eyebrows at the other. "Well, alright then," the demon said still holding the other for now, but for the most part not picking or prying into whatever this "que moment" was for now
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:42 am

They agony of this was infinite. Well....uh, sort of. He still couldn't decide whether he should be cringing at this or not. He felt like that would be an appropriate response given the situation. Speaking of which...he would blink himself into reality for a moment, looking the other up and down a few times with an odd frown, before giving a defeated sigh as he attempted to shift around so he could lay on his stomach for now, muttering something along the lines of 'what mushrooms did I eat today' under his breath.

Okay, maybe he needed a longer moment there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 am

The demon was preplexed to say the least. It was true that the whole event that occurred was in a way disturbing, but only in the way that he had never felt such pleasure like that before. it was the sort of pleasure that was strong that it could be painful as his mind went through a strange process. At first it was shock and then in a way fear and resistance, yet...he did not want to run away and the longer it went on the more he sunk into that strange place of no time or space. It was just him and the other and nothing more mattered. It had turned him on and if the other had continued or moved elsewhere, the demon wouldn't have resisted. He was literally the other's for that time frame and for the first time ever unafraid that someone had such control over him.

He was submissive and liked it. It was something the demon didn't expect himself to desire like that and yet somehow this guy had made him want just that. It was disorienting and confusing even more so when reality sunk in and what all had happened caught up with the mind. Yes it made the demon feel odd and question a few things about himself and such, but at the same time he wasn't as disturbed as the other was about the matter, even if it had shaken him a bit.

He continued to hold the other for a moment, giving the other a questioning look as he was looked up and down with that odd frown. And when the other attempted to move, the demon would shift to move off of him and give him some space. Unlike the other the demon rolled onto his stomach, his tail wrapping around his left leg for now as he watched the other carefully. He could hear the guy muttering something about mushrooms, but for a few seconds couldn't say anything as he simply recovered. After a brief moment of silence though the demon would speak.

"Mushrooms?" he would look over at the other as he rested his head on his arms. "Do you...want to talk about what's on your mind?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:45 am

Hmmm, well disturbed perhaps wasn’t the best word to use for him. It was more like just a ‘what the hell’ moment. As a matter of fact, his current reaction was mostly inspired by where his mind decided to go and hang out after what had already happened, rather than the occurrence itself. There were honestly certain things he didn’t want to be imagining right now or at the very least, didn’t quite think he should be. Though, he would probably be fine nevertheless, but the ‘complaining’ sort of made him feel better about it for the moment, despite the fact that it maybe wasn’t that necessary. He wasn’t dying yet.

Hearing the other asking him more questions after a while, he would stay silent for a bit, debating his options there before turning his head slightly to look at the demon. He would pinch the bridge of his nose lightly. ‘’I’m just….not used to this. I normally don’t really enjoy being the one to dote on people. Also, my mind is trying to be a bit too inappropriate for the moment.’’ Like hell he needed to be imagining that….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am

The demon would stay quiet after asking his question wondering if the other would actually answer his question or not. However, before he could be left alone too long the other eventually turned to look at him and in turn answer.

"I see. I suppose I can relate, but on the opposite end," the demon would begin with a light smile. Being doted upon was a bit odd, but kind of nice at the same time, even so the smile would be short lived as the demon continued on. "Though...I am curious as to what you mean by that? 'Too inappropriate for the moment?'" Okay maybe the demon's logic was too innocent or something, but honestly what could be inappropriate in a situation were someone was turned on?

Last edited by Rika on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:22 am

Eh? He would raise an eyebrow briefly. ''So we're just switching then...? Actually, does that mean you've never done that before?'' Well, for him it was a no question, since he's never been with someone before, but for the demon, this wasn't a first time in that manner at least. How odd. Did the other always play the 'servant' role in these activities then?

That aside...the next question. Uh, well. He wasn't sure how to address that one. Yes, in theory nothing was especially inappropriate in a situation like that...but, considering that the two of them were currently still on the train of doing the simpler activities, certain things would be quite the jump ahead after all. Anyway...what to say? He could refuse to elaborate on it and spare himself the possible embarrassment here...or actually tell and hope for a good reaction of sorts...though, what would even pass as good for this was a question of its own.

''By that, I mean that it's something we're not really near doing at the moment, based on the progress given.'', he would choose to answer after a moment. If the other really wanted to hear the exact thing despite knowing the general direction this was taking, he could still ask. But he figured it was a good thing to start with the warning label....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

The demon would nod a bit at the other's question. "Like with the exception of one case where it was kind of 50/50, I have always been the one giving and spoiling others outside of the sexual realm. When I did have someone that was willing to go more intimate with me, it was still the same way. I was the dominate one and doing most of the work. I've never...had a situation like what just occurred happen before now. And too be honest....I didn't expect I'd...enjoy it that much...It is a bit odd when I reflect on it, but not in a bad way if that makes sense."

The oddness of the matter was still strong within and speaking it out loud a bit awkward, but hey he got it out didn't he so that was a start. As for the next topic...

The demon would blink a bit the warning not exactly making him back away, but rather drawing him in as his curiosity got the best of him. What could possibly be so out there? He wanted to know, so...."And what would that something be?" the demon would ask with a raised eyebrow. Perhaps they were on the train of doing simple activities, but did that really bar the way for trying things maybe not so simple? Guess the demon would have to see what it was first to determine that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 pm

‘’Makes me wonder what kinds of people you’ve been with then…’’ Well sure, everyone had their preferences and all, but it would still be a little unfair to always stick to the same roles unless both sides were adamant about wanting it to stay that way. But then, discoveries like this couldn’t even be made so….Hmm. Regardless, it was a strange matter. Technically, the distinction between dominant and submissive was rather blurred in this sense. Sure, the one doing the work could be said to be the dominant one because they were in control, but at the same time they were in a way submitting to another person’s wishes instead of pursuing their own wants like what you’d expect of a ‘boss’ to do. It always had a bit of both, no matter which side one was on. And it depended on which aspect of it the person themselves decided to focus on and view as the defining factor. Perhaps that was the best answer to this all? To not focus on what was more/less fitting since neither was clear-cut anyway?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ‘’Curiosity killed the cat.’’, he would state in a sort of deadpan at first, though he was honestly still debating whether he wanted to say anything on the matter or not. Then again, it was kind of tempting just to see the reaction. Maybe his own curiosity would be killing cat too. He would rest his chin against the bed with a faint sigh. ‘’So….it’s just my mind being dumb, that’s all. I was contemplating on the matter of being in the position of helping someone else get off, and it decided to troll me with the image of me giving you a blowjob.’’ He would grumble something unintelligible under his breath for a moment before continuing. ‘’Why so interested though? You want to do something like that?’’ Not that he was offering…well, uh…he wasn’t trying to…
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 pm

The demon would give a small smile at that one as he closed his eyes with a shake of his head. "A huge chunk aren't worth talking about," the demon would say and honestly that was the truth. With the exception of one not a single person, demon, or what have you was worth talking about his life with them either being miserable or forgettable so the demon didn't see a need to go deep into that without further prompting. Perhaps used was the best word to describe his life up until a few years ago when he decided to pull back and do better for his own sake for once. It was...a complicated matter in the end and one that would soon be the last thing on his mind as the conversation went in direction he did not expect it to go.

Curiosity killed the cat indeed or at least in Rika's case stunned him so much that for a few seconds all he could do was just stare at the other in open shock, his mouth slightly open as he just stared for a moment unsure what to do or say as his mind went a thousand different directions, but he had to say something didn't he?

It took a full 30 seconds to recover before he was burying his face slightly more in his arms, a red blush now fully visible as he tried to do anything, but look at the other for a moment as he tried to pull himself together. Did he think that maybe what was going on in the other's head was beyond kissing? Yes. Yes he did; however, that did not change the fact that when it was spoken out loud the whole matter was still a shock.

It would take him almost a full minute to finally compose himself enough to actually look over at the other and speak, his face still tinted with red.

"I... w-well umm..." The demon would pause and take a breath to calm himself before continuing. "I uh...was curious as to what was on your mind that made you suddenly just stop. As for y-your question um.... I don't really know how to answer. I mean...I suppose if that somehow came into the picture I wouldn't be against it..." the demon would trail off a bit as images began to play in his mind about how that could actually go down, but then catching himself he'd shake his head a bit to clear it. "I mean..um...That is...if you..wanted to...uh..." Yeah, he would stop talking there. He wasn't even sure what the hell he was saying or why he was saying it. Yet....some part of him kind of didn't mind following that train of thoughts, but at the same time, he and the other had to be on the same page. If the other was just doing this for a reaction where congrats there he succeed, but if he was serious then....

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 pm

‘’If you say so….’’ The other didn’t give him much of a life line to hang onto there. Besides, neither of them probably wanted to talk about potentially depressing matters right now, so there was that too.

At least the one that followed was way more entertaining. It was an odd thing. In the end, the other proved to be more flustered about it than he was, despite his initial griping about the matter. Sure, it was mildly embarrassing to say it, seeing as by doing that he was practically admitting he was thinking about doing it in some manner or form, but somehow he found himself being rather calm despite that little sting there. Then again, he had a skill in keeping a good poker face unless he was too out of it to control the situation, or let things show on purpose. A lot of his distress was stuck bouncing around his skull instead of projecting outside. Thanks to the demon’s reaction however, he was starting to be more amused than bothered by what was happening.

Even though it wasn’t helping his own case. His mind was not going to get off that train if they kept talking about it and stirring the pot, so that was a thing. Nevertheless, he would let the other take his time, watching from the corner of his eyes with a mildly amused expression. It would be tempting to interrupt, but he didn’t want to break the guy before he even got an answer to his original questions.

‘’I have to wonder what you expected now. Though, either way, it’s surprising to see you getting so flustered over it. Aren’t you the one who has actual hands on experience with such stuff?’’, he would snort faintly. It was sudden, yes, but at the end of the day not entirely unexpected considering their position. It was an interesting concept that the other was getting so nervous over the idea. He would furrow his brows a bit after that however. ‘’I…haven’t decided whether I want to yet. Albeit, I have to admit that the picture is at the very least tempting mentally. Makes one wonder what’s it like to actually do it.’’ To be fair, the longer he was floating around the subject, the less out of box it seemed. Perhaps he really just needed a bit of time to calm himself from the initial hit. As for his intentions with this…well, yes he had in part chosen to say it to see the reaction, but at this point he couldn’t say he was 100% joking either. It wasn’t an impossible idea after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Indeed he did not want to talk about depressing things which the chat about people might become. While it was true they both had been more or less dodging the bullet when it came to speaking on their personal life, the demon didn’t see now as a good time to be bringing it up and ruining the mood. Maybe one day they could sit and chat that part out, but today? No. Today seemed to be dedicated to him becoming flustered and the other with him amused?

Yeah this about this unfolding situation. Whether or not the other was nervous about it, Rika wouldn’t be able to tell for all he could see was the calm exterior he showed...though that calmness was being cracked by the amused expression he wore. Did this make the demon mad? Not really. If anything it just made him a tad bit more flustered about the matter. It was nice the other was amused, but the reason he was behaving the way he did was because he had actually given the idea serious thought and while it wasn’t graceful he had pretty much said the other could try it if he wanted too. Words and thoughts he never would’ve imagined coming from him. He wasn’t sure what his mind was doing, but it was doing something alright and for the moment he was kind of unsure what to do. And of course nothing became easier since they seemed to be staying on the topic.

“Expected?” the demon would shake his head with a light snort. “I honestly wasn’t expecting nothing. As me being flustered well….Yes. I do have experience, but not with what you suggested. I told you before I was the one giving and the one I had been with never offered such to me. So if we did go there...it would be new territory for me for multiple reasons. It just caught me off guard is all…” Would he even like that? Would he be able to relax enough to even do that? Would the same happen as what happened to his ears? Unknowns. They were nerve wrecking and yet...if they were to really go there, he wouldn’t run and he supposed if it was too much he could always ask the other to stop, but perhaps those thoughts were running too far ahead...Back on the current page you.

To the response given, the demon while still flustered was starting to calm a bit at least enough now to give an a more or less less broken response. “It is...a curious thought to ponder…” And so it was and once more caused the thoughts from before to creep back in as seriously wondered about the what if or even why he was okay with this. It was strange. So strange. Where were they going with this?

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 pm

''Well, you did act all shocked as if you had expected a different kind of answer than the one I gave you.'' He did warn the guy about the direction it was going in too, and the other still chose to prod for the answer only to turn into a tomato after hearing it. So it stood to reason that he'd wonder whether the guy expected something less advanced than what it ended up being. ''Hmm, so would this be different if I were asking you to do it to me?'' Not that he was, but based on the other's words, that was something the guy would be more familiar with, yes? Besides, it would be interesting to know whether the other had any interest in doing such. Always good to take note of such stuff when it was offering itself for taking.

He would blink. ''Do you enjoy thinking about it?'' Well, speaking of curiosity...might as well try to get a clearer answer. Yes, the guy did say stuff like 'if you wanted to' 'I wouldn't be against it', but that didn't affirm whether the demon actually wanted to do that. It just said that he was willing to let the other side express interest.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:36 pm

"I was shocked because you were even thinking that. I mean I understand our position and all, but still to here that out of the blue just kinda...blew my mind for a second is all," the demon would say as he settled his face a bit more into his arms. Besides being shocking it had done other things to that idea...still kind of was, so thank goodness for being on his belly versus back. That aside, warning or not the matter was still a bit of a shock thanks to who it was coming from and what it in turn did to him. It was a bit of a complicated matter, but at least things moved somewhere less complicated things with the next question. To this one the demon was a bit calmer as he looked the other up and down.

"Yes. It would be different since that is more familiar territory for us. Never done it to a guy before, but I think I could figure it out and manage still." He could do that easily enough he thought not unfamiliar in the give department, but it made him wonder. "....Would you like that to occur or something?" Well at least he seemed okay with the idea if it did come that and even seemed to be wanting to learn more about the other's thoughts about the situation.

However, calmness would turn elsewhere as the subject swerved to focus on him. When he was poked about he thoughts about the matter, the demon was quiet for a moment as he looked down a bit trying to figure that one out himself for a moment, but then....he would find himself nodding a bit.

"I think it is an tempting idea since. So...yes." The demon would look over at the other a bit on the shy side here, but he still held his ground. "You?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum