The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 6 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:06 pm

''Mmmm? You say that like we never do.'' Well yes, they did have plenty disagreements on things, but it wasn't as if they could never agree on a thing, right? Nevertheless, he would have to leave it at that, as the other decided to occupy his mouth otherwise. Shifting a bit to make it more comfortable, he'd let the other do as he would, parting his lips slightly.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:17 pm

"No, but it is still nice to be on the same page since we tend to miss or fall off alot." It was a give and take there. Some days, they were good to go and other's not so much. Hopefully today would remain the former.

In any case, the demon would feel the movement of the other's lips, his tongue slipping past and into the other's mouth where he'd attempt to engage the other in a little bit of tongue play for the time being.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Well, perhaps. But it would get redundant to always comment on it when it happened though, so there was that too. Besides, disagreements and all were more or less fine too, as long as they didn't end up in a fight or something equally troublesome.

That said, he would let the other play around for a bit before pushing back against slightly, moving to nip at the demon's upper lip.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Perhaps so and maybe one day the comments would cease and things would be what they would be. for now though it didn't seem to harm much and the demon would not be phased much by the ordeal.

As for when the other decided to push back and nip at his upper lip, the demon would smile a bit with an amused snort as he felt the action. In response to that he would move a hand to cup the other's face as he moved a bit to suck on the other's lower lip a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Mmm. Well, he would let that go on for a while, as much as he was tempted to say something after that snort. Sadly, to do that he would have to move away, which he didn't want to do that suddenly. He would do so after some while though, reaching one hand to pet one of the demon's ears with an amused huff. ''Well, as entertaining as this is, maybe we should move this somewhere we can at the very least sit? Standing around like this is starting to feel strange.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:16 pm

This was enjoyable and something the demon didn't want to end, so when the other moved away, the demon was pulled out of the fun enough to become aware and perhaps it would've been disappointing, if the other hadn't brought up an interesting point.

"Hmmm," the demon would begin as he allowed the other to pet his ear, one eye closing slightly as he leaned slightly into that seeming to be enjoying the petting as his tail swished with contentment and a light purr escaped him; however despite how distracting that could be he somehow managed to focus and continue. "I suppose we should do that. Perhaps the bed since it has more space than the sofa then?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Watching the reaction with amusement for a bit, he would hum at the response he got, eventually moving his hand away for the time being. Time for a break if they were going to move. There was no need for them to stumble around due to split focus, right? ''Anything but the sofa of doom. That wasn't too much fun last time, so I doubt it would be now.'' For a few good reasons. Lack of space for two people, as well as it not being the most spacey for someone as tall as him (when laying down that is) being a couple of the main ones.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:47 pm

The demon would come around to full focus a few seconds after the other had stopped petting him. A bit boo, but oh well. He kind of needed to not be too distracted if he were to walk or move that is. It was alright for cuddles and such, but the bed was a bit better for other things." Eh the sofa was nice for himself and to sleep alone on, but outside of that or just sitting with another, it wasn't the best spot. So with that settled, the demon would step away from the other an for once actually lead the way into a place rather than letting the other go first. Once in the bedroom, the demon would move to sit on the edge of the bed before looking over at the other, pretty much inviting the other to join him without saying anything.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:53 pm

''Obviously so.'', he would mutter slightly, moving to follow the other when they did go over there. Once there, he would stop for a bit, seemingly thinking about something first, but not too long after he would follow the other's example and sit beside the guy. And promptly proceed to flop backwards on his back, though with his legs still hanging over the edge just like when he was sitting for the time being, rather than laying on the bed fully. ''Well, this is certainly more like it.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm

The demon would watch the other with an amused expression as he sat down by him and then decided to lay down on his back. Shaking his head with an amused chuckle, the demon would shift back a bit to get further onto the bed. Unlike the other he did not have the height to make dangling his feet off the bed all that comfortable so he took to being mostly on the bed as he settled on his side next to the other propping himself up with one arm as he used the other to trace a line down the other's chest. "Is it now?" he would ask watching the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 pm

He would blink, just kind of resting for now, watching the other's hand. ''Mmmm, sure. Or am I missing something?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:11 pm

"Nah. You aren't missing anything. Just found the comment amusing is all," the demon would say his hand moving along the other's chest in the same pattern for now as his tail flicked behind him. "Beds are always nice. Even better when you have company."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:16 pm

''I guess I'm unintentionally funny.'', he would snort faintly, as he shifted up a bit to move himself fully on the bed too, turning his head to the side to look at the other. ''Maybe I should try to squish you, and then ask what you think about company again.'', he would remark jokingly, reaching out on hand to poke the guy in the chest.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

"Sometimes you are, but I find the trait charming the nonetheless," the demon would say and then paused in his stroking as the other moved. As for that comment, the demon would let out an amused "heh" before speaking. "Well you could try that, but I hardly think I'd be able to answer if I am being smooshed," he would say before being poked to which the demon would only smirk in an amused fashion as he moved a bit to try to poke the guy in the stomach.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:38 pm

''I wasn't going to squish your mouth closed too, but sure.'' It's not like the guy had his throat and vocal cords somewhere in the middle of the body, right? As long as he didn't sit on his head/face, it would surely be possible to talk somehow. Well, unless he turned the guy into a puddle, but he wasn't that heavy....probably. He most likely wasn't about to try though. ''Mmmm.'', he would hum, moving his hand to rub the poked spot absentmindedly. ''Enjoying yourself?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:45 pm

"That is an odd thought; however, I suppose it depends on how you squish us in that case." And in the end that is what it boiled down to. If the other squished him in a normal fashion alright sure, but if he did something extreme? Well who knows. Either way the demon would let that one pass as he watched the other rub at his the spot that he was poked finding it a bit amusing before he moved slightly closer as he looped his arm around the other's waist area. Or at least tried to in the position they were in. Anyway, still being mostly on his side, he would nod at the other.

"Well I am not bored yet, so yes," he would say and then look as if he was going to return the question; however, this time around he would catch himself and push it away, kind of figuring out how it would go from previous times the question went across the table. Maybe the other would let him know if he was enjoying himself on his own one day. Who knows?

Last edited by Rika on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:55 pm

''Maybe so.'' Ah well, perhaps it didn't matter anyway. It wasn't like he had a good reason to actually try doing it. Taking note of what the other was doing, he would shift his hand from his stomach to clasp it around the guy's wrist, giving a low huff at the answer he got. ''Yet? Should I worry about this not being enough soon?'', he would quip, mostly jokingly, although the demon's wording did make him wonder slightly. As for the unspoken questions..well, the other wouldn't know what the answer would have been without asking this time around. Would he ever tell on his own? That depended. It could be odd to just state something like that out of the blue when no one was asking for it, so that one was highly dependent on the situation.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:05 pm

The demon would hum lightly at the short response, but for the most part had nothing more to add to that subject as he settled easily next to the other. He took note of how the other reacted, but outside of the tip up his tail twitching a bit with happiness, he didn't mind the action as he heard the question posed. "I don't think you have to worry too much. I am easily amused and even easier to please if you know what you are doing," he would say his hand gently stroking the other's side a bit. Then seeming to change his mind with the returning question back, he give this question thing a try again. "How about you? Are you bored or enjoying the situation?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 pm

''Low maintenance, hm? I suppose that ought to be a good thing.'' Generally speaking, at least. If there was next to no effort needed to please, then it could make one get lazy with it. Either way, he didn't have the time to ponder the possibility questions much, since he had some real ones to deal with. He would be quiet for a moment, thinking about an answer. ''Well, outside of wondering where this is going to go, I suppose I'm good for the time being.'' That was an answer, right? More or less, at least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:24 pm

"For the most part I am," the demon would say in easy tones. Yes he was more or less low maintenance, but even so that didn't give one the right to slack off. To do that would indeed bring out just how situational that low maintenance could be. While he didn't demand a lot or require a ton of effort to please work had to be done or else he would not be too impressed and in turn bored or something worse depending on the situation. That aside though, the demon would find himself quite pleased with the answer given accepting it for what was as he respond back. "Well that is good," he would say before moving closer to kiss the other's shoulder.

"As for where this will go. Well where do you want it to go?" he would ask as he settled a bit next to the other. It was true he could take the lead, but he liked given the other options to you know?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Hmmmm. ''Good question.'', he would huff, closing his eyes. ''I didn't really think about that. I was just mildly wondering whether you intended to just more or less cuddle considering the current status, or go off somewhere else with it. As for me...Hmmmm, I guess wherever the mood takes me? Kind of undecided for the moment.'' Well, if nothing else, he was in a way calmer state of mind than he was back when they did this kind of stuff last time, thus he wasn't necessarily tipping much towards the either side right there and then. He could, depending on what they ended up doing of course, but he was being sorta laid-back right now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 pm

The demon chuckled lightly. "Then you and me are in the same boat. we don't mind either way," he would say as he stayed where he was for now not moving. Maybe he would do something in time, but for now he was content with just snuggling the other, his mood being equally relaxed and not as panicky as last time. Hmm wonder what had changed to make it like this.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:45 pm

He would snort. Alright, fine then. ''Although realistically, I don't want to risk falling asleep due to doing nothing and just laying around either.'' Well, that would be a shame, wouldn't it? Not that he minded the idea of sleeping with the other, but such was best left for the night or so rather than wasting a perfectly good day on it. Shifting slightly, he would prod the other's chest with a finger as he thought about something, after a while deciding to lightly pinch the guy's nipple to see what reaction he'd get. Guess he was in a slightly curious mood? It was hard to tell. That aside...there was no clear saying as to what had changed...perhaps they were doing better at not having too many expectations of how it should go...?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 pm

"That would be troublesome." Even more so since things were actually going well for once. Hmm maybe he should...hm? The demon's thoughts would become slightly scattered as the other poked him in the chest causing him to look down at the other's hand. What was....The other would pinch his nipple and while there was sensation there it didn't have quite the same effect as some other spots could have on him. Still, he didn't get mad or flustered as he looked at the other with a sly smirk. "Nice try, but not there. Want to guess again?" And maybe having no expectation was what was making it work this time. It was a mystery for sure, but one that was okay being unsolved for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:23 pm

''I bet.'' Although, if only one of them dozed off and not both, they could still wake each other up. Nevertheless, that was definitely not a goal he wanted to work towards right now. Speaking of goals, he would snort under his breath when the other responded to his actions. ''Implying I'm making guesses. I just wanted to see what would happen.'' For the amusement of seeing whether slightly rougher handling had some result or not. He did remember what happened last time, so it wasn't like he was completely clueless on what might or might not work, but when did he really follow guidelines on spot? They've got enough time to just do whatever after all. Besides, as long as the result wasn't bad, it was okay, right? After all, it would be boring after a while if only a few spots were given a pass, simply because the rest wasn't super amazing.

That said, he would change his target though, this time deciding to go poking and prodding around the other's stomach, seeing as he had noted the reaction he got when he made a small attempt back while they were still standing. Hmm, how about that....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum