The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 5 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:59 pm

"Mmm," was the soft respond of agreement there and perhaps it would be okay if the demon could conquer his initial anxiety and just do things that is. It would take some work, but perhaps taking a small step right now was the best way to move forward in the right direction at least. Steps aside, the other would actually allow him to hug him, the demon leaning against him with a light purr..until he made that statement that is. The demon would actually laugh at that one as he stayed close as he looked back at the other resting his chin light against the other's chest. "Well it is a good thing, I was too lazy re-open the blinds otherwise someone might have a show." Not that that bothered him any nor did the fact that they were naked and holding each other. while it was true it was a bit odd due to obvious reason and what he could feel without clothing in the way, but at the same time wouldn't they need to get use to this anyway. If they had issues with a matter as simply hugging when naked then what would happen with something bigger?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:24 pm

''That's assuming we would have purposefully gone and stood in front of the windows in that case.'' Would they? That said....no, he didn't have any specific issues with this for the moment. Still, it had been a passing thought, thus he ended up bringing it up in some way. Besides, when it came to feeling the odd stuff due to being close like this while standing, the other would have it more obvious there, considering their height differences. Alignment of stuff, y'know? The joys of obvious height difference. In any case, it was what it was.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:10 am

"Well that wouldn't be too hard to do considering where the window is located," the demon said as he tilted his head slightly to the left where the two windows were. Though even if they had been open, the curtains would probably block a lot of what was happening and maybe being aware that it was open might've prompted him to take this to somewhere more private; however, the world would not know for now as the demon was more or less content with where he was despite what he could feel due to height.

Unbothered he would hold the other for a few more seconds red eyes watching the other's hazel ones for a bit before he asked a spoke. "Want to explore through a game?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:20 am

''Maybe.'' Although there were surely places away from the windows too. Then again, who knows what would have happened in case they did have to choose between hiding away or just not caring.

Regardless of past possibilities though, he would offer the other a somewhat puzzled look. ''What game?'' That could honestly imply quite a few things right now when coupled with the idea of exploring. Whatever the purpose really was however, he didn't want to assume.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

The fox flicked his tail as he watched the other for a bit. "Just of a game of "May I". The rules are simple. All you have to do ask "May I.." followed by what you want to do and the other has the option of saying "yes" or "no". A yes allows it and a no doesn't. These don't set rules of course, but perhaps exploring boundaries through this will make it a bit more comfortable than attempting to go for it like last time?"

Perhaps now it was clearer what the fox wanted to do. Though one would have to see how this went.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

Hmmmm. He would furrow his brows slightly. ''Well, I don't mind you asking me if you must. Though personally, I think I find it more awkward to keep asking rather than just trying to do it....'' He didn't know about the other, but sometimes asking to do something could be equally as uncomfortable as any other option. Or even worse if you weren't the one to like posing those types of questions. Plus the awkward stop and go train that could result from this...which wouldn't be much different from the snags they had before but still...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

The demon would give a low hum at that one. Well he could work with not asking too if that is what the other preferred."Well if that is the case, then let's start with the familiar." The demon would shift slightly to get on his tip toes a bit. "Kiss me." Was the simple command.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:22 am

Changing from asking to giving orders then? Well, he had no idea if he was following the update right now, but seeing as it wasn't being bothersome at the moment, he wasn't going to ponder the matter much. ''...sure?'', he would huff lightly before bending down a bit to press his lips against the other's.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:39 am

Yes, the field would change for now, but the other had best get used to that. While the demon did not ask anything now, later down the line he may just ask or change the rules again. It wasn't that he was trying to be confusing with this, but rather just the way he was. For better or worse, one would have to see. For now it wouldn't matter as the demon closed his eyes and gave the other a kiss back, the pressure between the lips firm, but not hurtful.

His hands would slid from close around the other's waist area to slid and rest upon the upper back. The other would be able to feel light pressure there as the demon tired to pull him slightly closer.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:51 am

So it was going to be 'whatever goes' then? Well, guess that worked too. Though it did make him wonder how would have the original suggestion gone through, had that gotten approved. At any rate, he was in a fairly laid-back mood at the moment, so he was fine with letting the other have his way as long as it didn't get out of hand in a bad way.

Speaking of which, odd moves go? ''Mmmm.....?'' He was mildly confused there. Where was he supposed to move? Bend down more? That would make for awkward positioning and probably wasn't necessary. Step even closer? Err, but if they were too close, his neck wasn't going to be comfortable with keeping up the kiss, since he still had to crane downwards a bit to compensate for their heights. Que?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am

Indeed, it was a "whatever goes" for now, but that didn't mean the other suggestion was completely out the window. It was just for now the demon choose not to use it. That aside, the demon would hear the confused hum, his lips moving slightly away from the other as he hummed a bit.

"Mmm. Too much?" he'd ask as he planted a small kiss on the other's chin, his grip loosening slightly though he still held the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

''....no? I'm just confused as to where do you want me to move.'' He didn't mind some hugging and all, but sometimes you have to pick either or. They had to keep some sort of distance to be able to kiss comfortably without anyone needing to be straining some body parts after all. So unless the other wanted to stop doing that and just cuddle...then he really didn't know how was he meant to bend himself around correctly. He was pretty agile okay, but this wasn't acrobatics or such man.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 pm

"Well, you can adapt so you stay comfortable though I wasn't exactly trying to move you per se. Guess i just have a habit of holding on a bit tighter when I start getting into something," the demon would respond back as his tail shifted slightly to curl close by the other's left leg for the moment.

Last edited by Rika on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

He would snort a bit. ''Am I about to get squeezed into nothing?'' Well, he seemed to just be amused at the very least, so no harm done. That said, he would glance at the wiggly object from the corner of his eye, shifting one arm a bit to poke it.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:32 pm

"Heh. I could do that, but then I would be quite sad. Wouldn't be too fun if I broke my playmate," he would tease back not seeming to be bothered by the pokes. Well at least the verbal ones. The physical one did get a reaction. "Hey," the demon would say as soon as the other made contact with it. He'd pull tail back slightly twitching from the feeling before swinging it slightly to smack against the other's leg in a playful fashion. Well at least he wasn't complaining about the poke considering the tail was a tricky area to play with.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 pm

''...and now I'm being hit. Are you trying out new forms of abuse?'' Unorthodox methods? And speaking of the out of box, what was up with that anyway? If the other had no problem smacking and touching him with the tail, shouldn't a simple poke be no big deal in the first place? Hmmm. Oddness.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:46 pm

"Me? Abuse you? Now what ever gave you that idea?" he would ask as his hand shifted to poke the other in the side. The smack wasn't saying the other couldn't poke it, it was just a reaction and it wasn't like he had smacked the other very hard either. Or at least he didn't think he did. Hmmm, did that come off wrong then?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55 pm

''Mmm, I wonder. Although I never said I minded it.'' He would blink with a low hmmm sound when the other poked him before poking the guy back in the stomach this time. Poke wars? He could do that...for a bit. Maybe. And no, he wasn't taking the smack badly...moreso just wondering why a simple poke would cause such a reaction.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:01 pm

"No yo-" the demon paused as he was poked in the stomach. The reason being was because that kind of tickled, shaking his head though he'd recover, but this round he wouldn't poke back as he instead took to getting a bit closer to the other's ear. "No you didn't," he would whisper before blowing a bit of air lightly against the other's ear.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Cute. Well, kind of. ''Of course...not.'' Now that kind of tickled too, but it wasn't bad enough to make him move away. Besides, he was somewhat curious as to what the other was after there. Unless the sole purpose was to make the weather windy by his ears, but he would have to see about that, right? ''Are you going to bite my ears off?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Heh. The things that happened when it came to these two. As amusing as that was, what was happening here again.

"Mmm. I haven't quite decided which looks tastier. Your ear," he would pause to actually nibble at the ear being careful to be gentle around the earring there. "Or your neck." he said as that light nibble became a light kiss as he moved down a bit to nibble along the side of the other's neck a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:30 pm

''So....'', he would tilt his head to the side lightly, pausing for a moment to swallow slightly, his collarbone bobbing a bit, ''...I'm food now?'' Oh dear. That aside, he was starting to wonder how long they could keep at this while standing. It was probably going to become a little less comfy sooner or later....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:38 pm

The demon would nibble along the side of the other's neck for a second before pausing a bit to speak."Well if you are..." he would move the nibble downward towards the collarbone. "...You're certainly a type I never had before." The demon would move to kiss along the collarbone, his tail flicking a bit as his hands moved slightly more for support than anything else. He didn't seem to be to uncomfortable yet, but one had to wonder how long that would last in the situation.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:49 pm

He would close his eyes for the moment, the corner of his lips twitching slightly in amusement at the answer. ''I'd be sad to be common food, so that works.'' Hmmm. Well it wasn't too uncomfortable right now per se, but it was certainly a strange notion to be standing there in the middle of a room like a pole while doing this. Not that he thought he was going to fall over on accident, but hey. He would hum slightly, a bit lost in thought for a second there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 pm

"Heh," the demon began as his hands moved along the other's back as he continued to kiss along the collar bone until he got to the middle. "So we finally agree," he said with an small yet amused smile as he shifted his position slightly, so he could reach the other's lips. He would kiss him if allowed to this round his tongue brushing against the other's lips to see where it would go.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum